PDA

View Full Version : Urban Suites (D9, Freehold, CapitaLand)

richardsng_era
12-03-08, 01:39
1) Singapore most wanted!
2) Walking distance to Ngee Ann City & Paragon Orchard Road within 5 minutes.
3) Exclusive & Special.
4) Grand Interior.
5) Super High Ceiling (3m~3.2m).
6) Hurry grab now while you can.

Description: High Rise Condominium 1 Block of 18-storey & 1 Block of 20-storey Residential Area

Tenure: Freehold

Total Units: 64

Unit Types:
3 Bdrm - 2121 sqft (30 units)
4 Bdrm - 2530~2551 sqft (30 units)
Penthouse - 4370 sqft (1 unit)
Duplex Penthouse - 4693~4919 sqft (2 units)

Expected Date of TOP: TBA

Price: Avg S$3600psf

Facilities:
1) 50m Lap Pool
2) Swimming Pool
3) Wading Pool
4) Childen's Pool
5) Garden Pavilion
6) Pool Pavilion
7) Children Play Area
8) Sky Terrace (2nd Storey)
9) Gymnasium
10) Multi-purpose Room
11) Changng Rooms
12) Steam Room
13) BBQ Area
14) Jacuzzi

<><><><><>
Richard Sng
ERA Singapore
HP: +65-92993342
Email: [email protected]
Home Page: http://www.homes88.net (http://www.homes88.net/)
My Space: http://richardsng-era.spaces.live.com (http://richardsng-era.spaces.live.com/)

Doom
12-03-08, 13:01
1) Singapore most wanted!
2) Walking distance to Ngee Ann City & Paragon Orchard Road within 5 minutes.
3) Exclusive & Special.
4) Grand Interior.
5) Super High Ceiling (3m~3.2m).
6) Hurry grab now while you can.

Description: High Rise Condominium 1 Block of 18-storey & 1 Block of 20-storey Residential Area

Tenure: Freehold

Total Units: 64

Unit Types:
3 Bdrm - 2121 sqft (30 units)
4 Bdrm - 2530~2551 sqft (30 units)
Penthouse - 4370 sqft (1 unit)
Duplex Penthouse - 4693~4919 sqft (2 units)

Expected Date of TOP: TBA

Price: Avg S$3600psf

Facilities:
1) 50m Lap Pool
2) Swimming Pool
3) Wading Pool
4) Childen's Pool
5) Garden Pavilion
6) Pool Pavilion
7) Children Play Area
8) Sky Terrace (2nd Storey)
9) Gymnasium
10) Multi-purpose Room
11) Changng Rooms
12) Steam Room
13) BBQ Area
14) Jacuzzi

<><><><><>
Richard Sng
ERA Singapore
HP: +65-92993342
Email: [email protected]
Home Page: http://www.homes88.net (http://www.homes88.net/)
My Space: http://richardsng-era.spaces.live.com (http://richardsng-era.spaces.live.com/)

Doom!
Doom!

richardsng_era
01-08-08, 16:47
Preview Launch! View by appointment!

mr funny
02-08-08, 17:49
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/companies/story/0,4574,290468,00.html?

Published August 2, 2008

CapitaLand to launch freehold condo soon

CAPITALAND plans to launch in the second half of this year a freehold condo - Urban Resort - with about 70 units on the Silver Tower site in Cairnhill. The average price is expected to be above $3,000 psf, CapitaLand Residential Singapore CEO Patricia Chia told reporters after the group announced second-quarter results.

CapitaLand has also sold 11 of the 40 units released so far at Latitude at Jalan Mutiara in the River Valley area at an average price of $2,400 to $2,500 psf. Over at Tong Watt Road, it has sold close to 30 of 80 units released recently at The Wharf Residence; prices range from $1,500 to $1,900 psf.

CapitaLand leads a consortium that will redevelop Farrer Court which is slated for launch in the first half of next year.

Asked about his outlook for the Singapore residential market, Mr Liew said: 'Demand is still very good for the mass market. (For) the mid-range, there are still good signs of take-up; I think prices are still holding well for the mid-range.

'But in the high-end, there's not going to be massive demand. (In terms of prices), obviously it won't be the $5,600 psf record price that we achieved for a penthouse at Orchard Residences last year. But prices will still be above $3,000 psf.

'So prices will still be way above the last peak, pre-Asian crisis. Demand is still there. People who sold their properties through en bloc sales still have to buy apartments,' he said.

Given Singapore's limited land resource and with population projected to grow to 6.5 million, in the 'long term, property prices will go up', Mr Liew said, adding: 'It's a no-brainer.'

'I think we're overinfected with the housing slump in the US. That sort of mood comes to Singapore that property prices (here) will (also) go down. But look at the fundamentals, look at demand fundamentals. I think we are much stronger in Asia,' Mr Liew noted.

The group's earnings are underpinned by progressive recognition of $4 billion residential sales in Singapore in 2006 and 2007.

CapitaLand's chief investment officer Kee Teck Koon said that in Singapore, the group has hardly any residential stock or inventory that it is holding. 'So there is no issue of writing down. Most importantly, those new projects we've got, we have underwritten a value that is very supportable even at current prices,' he added.

mr funny
02-08-08, 17:50
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/latest/story/0,4574,290437,00.html?

August 1, 2008, 2.47 pm (Singapore time)

CapitaLand plans condo launch

CapitaLand plans to launch in second-half 2008 a freehold condo named Urban Resort with about 70 units on the Silver Tower site in Cairnhill. The average price will definitely be above S$3,000 psf, CapitaLand Residential Singapore CEO Patricia Chia told reporters after the group announced Q2 net earnings.

'I will be quite disappointed if it's below S$3,000 psf,' CapitaLand Group president and CEO Liew Mun Leong said.

The property giant has also sold 11 of the 40 units released so far at Latitude at Jalan Mutiara in the River Valley area at an average price of S$2,400 to S$2,500 psf. Over at Tong Watt Road, it has sold close to 30 of 80 units released recently at The Wharf Residence; prices range from S$1,500 to S$1,900 psf.

The project has a total 127 units. Latitude comprises 127 units in total.

CapitaLand leads a consortium that will redevelop Farrer Court. -- KALPANA RASHIWALA BT NEWSROOM

marketing sucks
05-08-08, 17:13
This was Silver Tower right? Aiyah they should have chosen a better name for this.

Nabe, simi Urban Resort. Sounds damn low class leh.

buy
05-08-08, 21:45
This was Silver Tower right? Aiyah they should have chosen a better name for this.

Nabe, simi Urban Resort. Sounds damn low class leh.

low class?

so where now u staying?

share with us leh

mr funny
06-09-09, 17:53
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/premiumstory/0,4574,349032,00.html?

Published September 5, 2009

CapLand to unveil 2 more home launches

One is on the former Gillman Heights site; the other is in Cairnhill. By Uma Shankari

SINGAPORE'S largest property developer CapitaLand is set to roll out two more residential launches this year - the 1,040-unit The Interlace on the site of the former Gillman Heights, and a 165-apartment luxury project in Cairnhill Road on the site of the former Char Yong Gardens.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/mnt/media/image/launched/2009-09-05/BT_IMAGES_UMPROP5B.jpg
THE INTERLACE
Design for the 1,040-unit condominium explores a new take on tropical living with an expansive and interconnected network of communal spaces

The company yesterday unveiled the design for the The Interlace, which it is developing with Hotel Properties Ltd. The project will cost about $1.4 billion all up, including the $548 million - or $363 per sq ft of potential gross floor area - paid for Gillman Heights in 2007

Prices could start from about $700,000 for a two-bedroom apartment, CapitaLand said. The project will be launched next month.

The Interlace was designed by Ole Scheeren, a partner at the Office for Metropolitan Architecture - the firm behind the design of the distinct 54-storey China Central Television Station headquarters in Beijing. For The Interlace, Mr Scheeren wanted to break away from the standard kind of residential project in Singapore comprising a cluster of isolated, vertical towers.

Instead, the design for The Interlace explores a new take on tropical living with an expansive and interconnected network of communal spaces. Thirty-one apartment blocks, each six stories tall, will be stacked in a hexagonal arrangement to form eight large-scale courtyards. The interlocking blocks will resemble a 'vertical village' with cascading sky gardens and private and public roof terraces.

'This is a great opportunity to create and build a residential destination at the Gillman Heights site that will challenge the present architectural definition of the living space,' said Patricia Chia, chief executive of CapitaLand Residential Singapore.

The Interlace will offer a variety of homes, from two and three-bedroom units to penthouses, when sales start in October. CapitaLand declined to say how the apartments will be priced in psf terms, but said that the construction cost for The Interlace will be around $250-$270 psf.

It added that it will not be 'greedy' when it comes to the profit margin it is looking for and that homes will be 'affordable'. Analysts have previously estimated a breakeven cost of around $750 psf for the site, with an average selling price of $900 psf.

The next launch for CapitaLand is the 165-unit freehold condominium at the former Char Yong Gardens, which will be rolled out before the end of this year. The project, designed by Kerry Hill Architects, will be a luxury development, said CapitaLand chief executive Liew Mun Leong.

CapitaLand bought Char Yong Gardens for $1,788 psf of potential gross floor area, including development charges payable to the state, at the height of the property boom in 2007.

More launches are planned for 2010, including one at Farrer Road on the former Farrer Court site. CapitaLand forked out a record $1.3 billion for that site in a collective sale in 2007.

However, the en bloc market is unlikely to rebound to such levels again in the near future, Mr Liew said. The Laguna Park development on the East Coast is currently being offered for $1.2 billion, which would be the second-highest price ever for such a transaction.

Mr Liew said: 'Given the cost of the land, given the construction cost and given the demand, it is too early for developers to confidently say the world economy has recovered and there will be buyers who can afford the price.'

He also said that a 5 to 15 per cent increase in private home prices here would be 'reasonable' given pent-up demand and the low interest rates. '(But) if it jumps 30 per cent, then I will be a little bit concerned about whether it is sensible,' he added.

Private home sales in Singapore jumped 52 per cent month-on-month in July to 2,767 units. A record 1,825 units were sold in June - but that number was easily surpassed just a month later. And prices are beginning to edge up. New projects released in recent weeks have been priced higher than in early 2009.

[email protected]

Sea
15-12-09, 22:28
Freehold Condominium Development With 165 Units

" While Some May Be Minutes to Orchard,

You Are Simply Within "

An Address The World Recognises

You Simply Shop Where Your Home Is

Panoramic Day & Night City Views

- Walk to Somerset / Orchard MRT Stations

- 2 / 3 / 4 Bedrooms / Penthouses Available

- All Units Come With Private Lift Lobby

- Top Quality Fittings & Finishes

- Comprehensive Recreational Facilities

- Basement Carparking Lots

Sms at 90686016 for more upcoming details!

EBD
16-12-09, 08:04

You Are Simply Within "

What a corny & lame tagline. Could someone not think of something less lame sounding?

xebay11
16-12-09, 08:42
[/color][/center]
What a corny & lame tagline. Could someone not think of something less lame sounding?
[/color]

It may sound lame but quite true.

Seraphim13
16-12-09, 10:09
It should be
" While Some May Be Within Minutes to Orchard,

You Are Simply Within "

Fire the marketing person, cannot even come up with a proper tagline :D

aerosmith
16-12-09, 11:19
Is this perhaps the upcoming scotts tower along scotts road, i have been waiting for this launch for a long time.

bargain hunter
16-12-09, 12:26
its not, this is urban suites by capitaland. scotts tower is by far east if i am not mistaken.

Is this perhaps the upcoming scotts tower along scotts road, i have been waiting for this launch for a long time.

XavSeah
16-12-09, 12:56
We are pleased to inform you that

http://i50.tinypic.com/xlxu81.jpg

has been appointed as Marketing Agent for

URBAN SUITES

(District 9)

http://i45.tinypic.com/2rr9an9.jpg

You Are Simply Within. "

By CapitaLand

(Target Launch Date :Mid January 2010)

Freehold Condominium Development With 165 Units

An Address The World Recognises

You Simply Shop Where Your Home Is

*** Panoramic Day & Night City View ***

*** Walk to Somerset / Orchard MRT Stations ***

2 / 3 / 4 Bedrooms / Penthouses Available

All Units Come With Private Lift Lobby

Top Quality Fittings & Finishes

Comprehensive Recreational Facilities

Basement Car Parking Lots

2010 FIRST NEW LUXURY CONDO LAUNCH!

Hurry! Call Xavier @ 9182 6593 to register your interest today!

cheerful
16-12-09, 14:20
its not, this is urban suites by capitaland. scotts tower is by far east if i am not mistaken.

You should be correct (FEO over at scotts). This one shld be Urban Resort (maybe now they call it suites so as to achieve sweeet success:P)..

Property_Owner
16-12-09, 15:14
What price?

jlrx
16-12-09, 15:30
It should be
" While Some May Be Within Minutes to Orchard,

You Are Simply Within "

Fire the marketing person, cannot even come up with a proper tagline :D

How about IIN Orchard? or IAT Orchard?

Since there is I ON Orchard, this one can be I IN Orchard or I AT Orchard. :p

mcmlxxvi
16-12-09, 15:44
How about...

" While Some May Be Aspiring towards Orchard,

You Are Already Here. "

duckweed
16-12-09, 16:38
this devt will be on the former silver tower and char yong gardens sites?

bargain hunter
16-12-09, 18:14
its not. urban resort and urban suites are 2 different projects. very confusing hor?

You should be correct (FEO over at scotts). This one shld be Urban Resort (maybe now they call it suites so as to achieve sweeet success:P)..

bargain hunter
16-12-09, 18:24
let me try to get this right:

Urban Resort:

Cairnhill Road, former silver tower, 64 units.

Last year,

#17-02 $3866psf 2120 sq ft $8.198m 08 Sep 08

1 caveat lodged. not sure why URA sales data suddenly become 0 units sold again. Maybe taken back or mutual agreement to cancel that sale.

Urban Suites:

Hullet Road, former char yong gardens, 165 units.

This is the project that is being marketed for sales next year.

aerosmith
17-12-09, 10:44
Not sure if its right to post here.

I have been anticipating scotts tower by FEO for a long time already, but dunnoe why search on google or any property website don't have any related info, all i get is the news about how its design is unique. also, i dunnoe why some property website has a scotts tower but it is completely different from the one by FEO. anybody know about the launch date of this project?

Also, anyone happen to know when is the launch for marina bay suites?

Reporter
17-12-09, 10:48

I have been anticipating scotts tower by FEO for a long time already, but dunnoe why search on google or any property website don't have any related info, all i get is the news about how its design is unique. also, i dunnoe why some property website has a scotts tower but it is completely different from the one by FEO. anybody know about the launch date of this project?

Scotts Tower: http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=953

Marina Bay Suites: http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=2051

Property_Owner
17-12-09, 11:15

FEO not urgent to launch Scotts, they still have 2 projects in D15 to clear, 1 in front of Icon, one next to AA building.

MBS guess will be 2nd/3rd Quarter next year above 2800psf.

cheerful
17-12-09, 11:43
its not. urban resort and urban suites are 2 different projects. very confusing hor?

Alamak :doh: .. indeed can be confusing .. marciam like when you ask taxi driver how to drive to some hotels ... furama at city or furama at waterfront, etc. etc.

bargain hunter
17-12-09, 12:50
similarly, both are within jogging distance of each other. LOL. :banana:

Alamak :doh: .. indeed can be confusing .. marciam like when you ask taxi driver how to drive to some hotels ... furama at city or furama at waterfront, etc. etc.

Lord Anus
17-12-09, 16:45

like that also can be confused? but i ask taxi driver go darlene hotel or champagne hotel, he know how to zhun zhun drive there?:D

cheerful
17-12-09, 16:55
like that also can be confused? but i ask taxi driver go darlene hotel or champagne hotel, he know how to zhun zhun drive there?:D

You lucky lor ... taxi driver understanding/speaking your kinda lingo ... or maybe great minds think alike, anuses don't differ either :D

Reporter
17-12-09, 20:06

http://sg.redad.com/cl_upload/1209/15162159338.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL6PCNobRO0

Property_Owner
17-12-09, 20:59
http://sg.redad.com/cl_upload/1209/15162159338.jpg

Got to park and wait so far to showroom?

Regulators
17-12-09, 22:16
are you going to snap up a unit there and what is a reasonable psf you would pay for this project?

Got to park and wait so far to showroom?

Property_Owner
18-12-09, 09:42
I have gotten the floorplan. Seems quite a good layout. Price wise ok for me. Location is not perfect but excellent imho. Can say worth buying.

andy
18-12-09, 10:49
I have gotten the floorplan. Seems quite a good layout. Price wise ok for me. Location is not perfect but excellent imho. Can say worth buying.

What's the asking $psf?

Property_Owner
18-12-09, 10:59
What's the asking $psf?

About 2500psf to 2800psf. So far I heard a 3 room and a penthouse sold. Most likey I go for 2 room. Sixe 1044sqft. Good size to me, facing also not bad.

Regulators
18-12-09, 11:03
you are bullish about prices going up to 3k plus psf and what kind of horizon are you looking at?

About 2500psf to 2800psf. So far I heard a 3 room and a penthouse sold. Most likey I go for 2 room. Sixe 1044sqft. Good size to me, facing also not bad.

Property_Owner
18-12-09, 11:08
you are bullish about prices going up to 3k plus psf and what kind of horizon are you looking at?

propertism

andy
18-12-09, 11:08

For that location, if got money don't need to think too much

xebay11
18-12-09, 11:09
I will be bearish as there are many upcoming projects in this area and the only the newer projects will command the premium prices, the rest will stagnate.

Regulators
18-12-09, 11:43
2-3 mil is still a lot of money to throw without thought, rich or not...

For that location, if got money don't need to think too much

Starry
20-12-09, 10:14

Is this the fair value for the location? Sounds steep to me. Not sure about the values there. What you guys think?

orange
20-12-09, 13:05
you are not sure of the market values there, that's why you think it is steep. IMO this should be pegged to MarQ, in excess of 3500 psf.

Starry
20-12-09, 15:33
you are not sure of the market values there, that's why you think it is steep. IMO this should be pegged to MarQ, in excess of 3500 psf.

Oic, thanks the info, Orange. As I am pretty new to these areas in prime, I like to know if places that are located 5-10 min to somerset mrt, not exactly located in prime. What will the be a reasonable price? Will less than 2000 psf be a gd price?

Property_Owner
20-12-09, 20:23
Oic, thanks the info, Orange. As I am pretty new to these areas in prime, I like to know if places that are located 5-10 min to somerset mrt, not exactly located in prime. What will the be a reasonable price? Will less than 2000 psf be a gd price?

Less than 2000psf 5 to 10 mins within somerset Mrt? You can try Killiney area, but dist might be few mikes away

Reporter
21-12-09, 20:23
http://www.h88.com.sg/images/h88_masthead_logo.jpg
Urban Suites the next luxury condo to watch for
H88
Friday, 18 December 2009, 13:27

http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content/2009-12-18/urbansuites_00001.jpg

In case you are still wondering where the market is heading next year, the luxury market is the one to watch for. There is no doubt other developers are now itching to ride on the wave Marina Bay Suites created and the first one in line seems to be Urban Suites in District 9.

Tenure: ............ Freehold
Site Area: ........ ~93,274 sqft
Estimated TOP: 2013
Blocks: 3
Floors: .20, 20, 17 storeys
Units: . 165 total, 2BR (26), 3BR (94), 4BR (40), Duplex Penthouse (5)
Typical Sizes:
..... 2BR (~1,044 sqft)
..... 3BR (~1,550 – 1,615 sqft)
..... 4BR (~2,002 – 2,045 sqft)
..... Duplex Penthouse (~3,348 – 4,715 sqft)

The Freehold site is located in one of Singapore's most prestigious neighborhoods and found along Hullet Road, just north of Orchard Road and all those chichi boutiques in Ion Orchard and Takashimaya Ngee Ann City. The site sits upon what was previously known as Char Yong Gardens.

http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content/2009-12-18/urbansuites_00002.jpg
The location of Urban Suites. Note the Show Gallery is not located at the exact site.

http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content/2009-12-18/urbansuites_00003.jpg
The sitemap of Urban Suites superimposed on satellite image (for rough illustration purpose only). The Southeast facing units look good as they overlook lowrise landed housing.

http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content/2009-12-18/urbansuites_00004.jpg
Lots of facilities, but it seems that tennis courts aren't the norm even for luxury residences anymore...

Facilities:

50m Lap Pool
Shallow Pool
Jacuzzi Pool
Children's Pool
BBQ area
Fitness Corner
Children's Playground
Gym
Function Room
Male & Female Changing Rooms
Roof Terrace with Spa Pool
Herbs and Spice Garden
Lily Pondhttp://www.h88.com.sg/images/content/2009-12-18/urbansuites_00005.jpg
Artist impression of the pool area.

http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content/2009-12-18/urbansuites_00006.jpg
Another impression of the view.

http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content/2009-12-18/urbansuites_00007.jpg
Unit distribution of this project shows some 2BR units which will probably be the hottest units. Also it seems like the lowest unit starts from the 3rd floor!

http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content/2009-12-18/urbansuites_00009.jpg
Sample of type A floorplan, a 2BR unit.

http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content/2009-12-18/urbansuites_00010.jpg

Sample of a type B3 floorplan, which we think will have a great view.

No word on the pricing yet, though we do not expect this to be cheap.

kane
21-12-09, 21:48
bedroom 2 of the 2 bedroom unit will have no view, cos blocked my the other building.

compensation is masterbedroom will get pool view.

Sinclone
26-12-09, 06:49
visit http://www.propertylaunch.sg/Urban%20Suites.php to register for preview

Reporter
06-01-10, 10:25
http://www.sph.com.sg/images/logo_bt.png
Preview of Urban Suites draws interest
Asking price for the units said to start from $2,500 psf
The Business Times
Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Previews are open for önly multiple unit purchases, yet this project is already drawing interest – pointing towards better days for the high-end residential market.

Urban Suites, located at the former Char Yong Gardens site at Hullet Road, is attracting serious buyers from overseas, according to sources.

BT understands that the asking price for these freehold units starts from around $2,500 psf. It is currently available to those who will buy at least 2 units and there is nö news as to when it will be open to those who wish to purchase only a single unit.

Urban Suites, designed by Kerry Hill Architects, comprises 165 units spread across 3 towers.

There are 26 2-bedders, 94 3-bedders, 40 4-bedders and 5 duplex and triplex penthouses. The development is expected to receive temporary occupation permit in 2013.

Joint developers CapitaLand and Wachovia Development Corporation had bought Char Yong Gardens en bloc for $1,788 psf of potential gross floor area, including development charges, when the property market was booming in 2007.

The high-end residential sector endured a tough 2009 as the global financial mess unravelled – prices of private homes in the core central region slid an estimated 2% for the full year.

But market watchers expect activity in the high-end sector to pick up this year as the economy recovers.

Colliers International research and advisory director Tay Huey Ying says that the interest which Urban Suites has reportedly drawn is not surprising.

She notes that buyers have become increasingly keen on prime apartments since late last year, as recent transactions have shown.

For instance, Urban Redevelopment Authority data for November shows that 87 units at Marina Bay Suites were sold at prices ranging from $1,826 psf to $2,623 psf.

Ms Tay also says that more foreigners have inquired about homes here since the end of last year. In general, many of them are Malaysians, Indians, Chinese and Indonesians.

The situation is different from that in 2007, when buyers came from as far as Europe or Middle East. ‘Those (buyers) have not really come back in a big way,’ she shares.

In a report yesterday, OCBC Investment Research maintained its positive view on the high-end sector, saying that ‘it is likely to benefit most from the opening of the two integrated resorts (ÏRs) this year’.

Reporter
06-01-10, 10:45
http://www.sph.com.sg/images/logo_bt.png
Phase one of CapitaLand’s Urban Suites fülly söld
Plans to launch 2nd phase in Ïndönësïä next week
The Business Times
Wednesday, 6 January 2010

CapitaLand started preview sales in Singapore for phase one of its Urban Suites condominium just before the Christmas holidays in December 2009. Located in the Cairnhill area in Singapore’s prime Orchard Road shopping district, Urban Suites is a high-end development with 165 apartments. Under 1st phase, a total of 60 units were released and sold to buyers who were prepared to purchase more than 1 unit. All 60 units were sold at prices ranging from S$2,400 to S$2,7ÖÖ psf.

CapitaLand plans to launch the 2nd phase, comprising approximately 50 units, in Jakarta, Ïndönësïä, next week.

Ms Patricia Chia, CEO of CapitaLand Residential Singapore, said: “Urban Suites is located in the heart of the Orchard Road district, Singapore's most chic and vibrant lifestyle and shopping area. The location is popular among many international and local homebuyers and sophisticated investors looking for a choice residential and lifestyle destination. We are pleased with the strong sales of Urban Suites. Approximately twö-thïrds of the buyers are international homebuyers from countries including Chïnä, Australia and Canada. The majority of the buyers purchased two units each. The successful launch of Urban Suites at the threshold of the new year is a testament of homebuyers’ confidence in the fundamentals of the Singapore economy and growth potential of our high-end property segment.”

Urban Suites sits on a 8,665 sqm (93,274 sqft) freehold site (former Char Yong Gardens) bounded by Cairnhill Road, Hullet Road and Saunders Road. Designed by Kerry Hill Architects, the 165-unit development is a contemporary architectural statement comprising two 20-storey towers and one 17-storey tower. Buyers have a choice of unit types namely 2-, 3-, and 4-bedroom apartments as well as duplex and triplex penthouses. These elegant homes range from 97 sqm to 438 sqm (about 1,044 sqft to 4,715 sqft). Residents will enjoy a full suite of recreational facilities within the condominium, including a lap pool, Jacuzzi pool, gymnasium, fitness facilities and BBQ area.

Temporary Occupation Permit for the condominium is expected to be obtained in 2013.

Urban Suites is developed by CapitaLand Residential Singapore together with its joint venture partner. CapitaLand is the lead development manager for the project, responsible for the full spectrum of sales & marketing, product design and development, and project management.

Urban Suites is well-located within walking distance of shopping malls and a host of dining and entertainment facilities. It enjoys great transport connectivity via the Somerset MRT station as well as the nearby Central Expressway (CTE). The condominium is located near popular malls such as ION Orchard, Mandarin Gallery and 313@Somerset. Good schools in the vicinity include Anglo-Chinese Junior School, Chatsworth International School and the Overseas Family School. Urban Suites is also adjacent to Urban Resort Condominium, a boutique development by CapitaLand.

Reporter
06-01-10, 12:10
http://www.h88.com.sg/images/h88_masthead_logo.jpg
The Shore Residences and Urban Suites selling well
H88
Wednesday, 6 January 2010, 12:06

http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content/2010-01-06/theshore_main.jpg

If you are still sitting on the fëncë about getting a 1-bedroom apartments at The Shore Residences, don't bother. All of them have been snapped up already ... and dön't say we didn't wärn you!

In total at least 183 units were sold by 1st January 2010. Other configurations such as the 2- and 3-bedroom apartments are still flying off the shelves according to the developer, Far East Organization.

Over in District 9, Urban Suites a luxury condominium has sold all its 60 units in phase one. Prices ranges between $2,400 and $2,700 psf and according to The Edge, the second phase will be launched in Jakarta, Indonesia next week.

It sure looks like 2010 is starting with a bïg bäng for property!

Reporter
07-01-10, 12:06
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii268/kcc0002/Today-1.jpg
Things looking up for hïgh and lüxüry property sector
Tan HuiLeng
Today
Thursday, 7 January 2010

http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content/2009-12-18/urbansuites_00006.jpg
All 60 phase one units of Urban Suites were snapped up at the preview sale.

The hïgh-ënd private property segment got its first bööst this year with news that all 60 units of CapitaLand’s Urban Suites phase one launch were sold during its preview held just before Christmas.

Phase one units of the 165-unit freehold development in Cairnhill were sold at prices ranging from $2,400 to $2,700 psf. CapitaLand plans to launch another 50 units for sale in Jäkärtä next week. The project is expected to obtain its Temporary Occupation Permit in 2013.

Property analysts expect the hïgh and lüxüry end market to pïck üp this year after a strong showing in the mass market segment last year.

“All signs are pointing to a recovery in the high and luxury markets,” said Cushman and Wakefield Singapore managing director Donald Han.

“Mass market property prices are at their peak but prices in the high end and luxury markets are still substantially lower than at their peak in 2Q08, so there are compelling dïscöünts for investors who are looking for value.”

Separately, Malaysia-based YTL Corporation said that it is officially launching Kasara — The Lake, a collection of 13 luxury villas in Singapore’s Sentosa Cove ranging in size from 9,000 sqft.

Six villas have been sold to buyers from Singapore, Europe and the Asia-Pacific at prices ranging between $14 million and $22 million.

dennishuttons
11-01-10, 22:57
Urban Suites is situated in the heart of Orchard Road, hotels, supermarkets, country clubs as well as walking distance to Orchard Shopping Belt (313 Somerset, Orchard Central & Heeren, to name a few. and the Somerset MRT stations are all within a stones’ throw away.
This condo is relatively popular because of its excellent location for those who are looking for investment opportunities, Urban Suites, you will never want to miss!!!

Sneak Preview Soon !!! KIndly give me a buzz or drop me a sms for your best viewing time and date in order to do the registration.

Register for preview > 91991112 Dennis

Email me >[email protected]
([email protected])
View more upcoming projects>www.singaporemodernliving.com
(http://www.singaporemodernliving.com)

Reporter
15-01-10, 22:47
Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of December 2009

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
Urban Suites .... CCR ....... 59 ........................ 59 .......................... 2,765 ........... 2,521 ........... 2,180
$2,765 psf is good!

Where can it break $2,888 psf? In Jakarta?

august
17-01-10, 13:28
Lots of facilities, but it seems that tennis courts aren't the norm even for luxury residences anymore...

nowadays lap pool got length but no breadth, very narrow & sad lah...

mantrix
17-01-10, 21:00
nowadays lap pool got length but no breadth, very narrow & sad lah...

that's why it's called a lap pool?

East Coast Boy
19-01-10, 15:48
Singapore, 19 January 2010 – CapitaLand’s Urban Suites condominium continued to see strong sales following the success of its phase one release of 60 units. Another 66 units at the condominium have been sold since then, including from its launch in Indonesia over the last weekend. This brings the total number of units sold to 126, or 90% of the 140 units released for sale to-date. Compared to the phase one release, prices have increased to S$2,500 to S$2,800 per square foot. The units sold comprise two-, three-, and four-bedroom apartments and penthouses. :scared-4:

Reporter
19-01-10, 17:48
http://sg.yimg.com/i/sg/providers/cnalogo4.gif
CapitaLand reports ströng sälës at Urban Suites condo
Channel NewsAsia
Tuesday, 19 January 2010, 1455 hrs

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/imagegallery/store/phpv2H9vW.jpg
Artist impression of Urban Suites condominium

Property developer CapitaLand has reported strong sales at its Urban Suites condominium, after sëllïng 9Ö% of the 140 units released.

Prices have also increased to between S$2,500 psf and S$2,8ÖÖ psf compared to the phase one release of its first 60 units.

The units in phase one were sold at prices ranging from S$2,400 psf to S$2,700 psf.

About 7Ö% of the büyërs in the latest phase are förëïgnërs with Ïndönësïäns making up the mäjörïty of this group.

CapitaLand Residential's Singapore CEO Patricia Chia said she expects büyïng intërëst for well-located homes in the hïgh-ënd segment of the market to cöntïnüë.

She added that the prices for the mid- to high-end segments of the market have been rising by between 5% and 10% this year.

Urban Suites is located on an 8,665.4 sqm freehold site and comprises three towers nestled in between Cairnhill, Hullet and Saunders roads.

The condo has 165 units in total.

Reporter
20-01-10, 09:02
http://www.sph.com.sg/images/logo_st.png
Urban Suites selling well despite prïcës hïkë
Ïndönësïäns make up bulk of the buyers of CapitaLand's project
Harsha Jethnani
The Straits Times
Wednesday, 20 January 2010

http://www.straitstimes.com/STI/STIMEDIA/image/20100120/b23-1.jpg
An artist's impression of Urban Suites condominium. Phase 2 of the project attracted keen interest from foreign buyers who snapped up the units despite a price hike. -- Photo: CapitaLand

Phase 2 of CapitaLand's Urban Suites' launch has attracted keen interest from buyers who have snäppëd üp units despite a hïkë in prïcës.

The 50 units released in Jakarta, Indonesia, last week were äll söld öüt, while at home an additional 16 sales have been clinched since Phase 1 of the project's launch closed in early January.

The popularity of the development was undiminished by an increase in prices - from between $2,400 psf and $2,700 psf in Phase 1, to $2,500 psf and $2,8ÖÖ psf in Phase 2 - for the units located in District 9 between Cairnhill, Hullet and Saunders roads.

The latest sales mean that 126 out of the 140 released units in the 165-unit condominium have been sold. The 26 two-bedroom apartments are now completely sold out.

2 of 5 available penthouses are off the market, with the remaining ones expected to fetch a quantum price of about $9 million. The penthouses range from 3,378 sqft to 4,715 sqft and are equipped with private pools.

Though no exact figures were provided, the company said only a few 3- and 4-bedroom apartments remained to be sold.

CapitaLand will preview the remaining units - by ïnvïtätïön önly - to buyers tomorrow. Unlike Phase 1, when only multiple purchases were allowed, units will be open to single-unit purchasers. The 1% discount offered to multiple-unit buyers in Phases 1 and 2 will continue.

Another üpwärd revision in prïcës is a possibility, according to CapitaLand Residential Singapore CEO Patricia Chia.

The development has attracted a high level of interest from förëïgnërs, with 7Ö% of units bought by those overseas. And most of them were Indonesian, CapitaLand said.

Ïndönësïäns have a preference for freehold if given a choice. This is one of the very rare freeholds on Orchard Road,' said Ms Chia.

The stronger market is set to lead to more hïgh-ënd project launches from CapitaLand this year.

Urban Resorts - neighbouring Urban Suites and previously Silver Towers - consists of 64 3- and 4-bedroom units. Unit sizes are larger than those at Urban Suites, starting at 2,000 sqft for a three-bedder.

Ms Chia added: 'Everybody expects 2010 to be the return of the high- and luxury-end residential market. I think at the right opportunity, we will launch.'

Showflats for units at CapitaLand's Interlace in Alexandra/Depot Road are likely to be ready for viewing after the opening of the Sentosa integrated resort, Ms Chia said.

Details of the company's future launches at Farrer Park and Nassim Hill have not been disclosed.

Reporter
02-02-10, 09:34
http://bhtest.asia1.com.sg/mnt/static/image/images/topMasthead_small.gif
Developers brimming with new launches
Far East said to be top seller in January; Lippo and MCL may release some units
Kalpana Rashiwala
The Business Times
Tuesday, 2 February 2010

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/mnt/media/image/launched/2010-02-02/BT_IMAGES_KRPROJECTS2.jpg
On the rise: The average price for Centennia Suites is being touted at $2,000 psf or even higher, beating prices in secondary market for nearby projects.

Even as developers have gotten off to a good start this year, selling well over 1,000 private homes in January, their launch machinery remains well oiled for more roll-outs in the near future.

Lippo Group is expected to preview Centennia Suites on the former Kim Seng Plaza site, diagonally opposite Great World City, later this week. The average price for the District 9 freehold project is being touted at $2,000 psf or even higher.

This is higher than recently achieved prices in the secondary market for nearby projects such as The Trillium and The Cosmopolitan but Lippo is probably banking on the exclusivity factor to market its latest offering. The 36-storey freehold Centennia Tower comprises a single tower with just 97 units, comprising 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom apartments and 2 penthouses.

The 2-bedders are relatively large at slightly over 1,200 sqft. 3-bedders come in 5 variations but all around 1,800 sqft; 4-bedroom apartments also have 5 variations of roughly 2,250 sqft. Centennia’s 2 penthouses are around 3,300 sqft and 4,400 sqft. BT understands that the project is being marketed by CB Richard Ellis and Jones Lang LaSalle.

Agents are also busy gathering interest for MCL Land’s The Estuary, a 608-unit condo at Yishun Ave 1/2. Some market watchers say that they would not be surprised if MCL releases some units before the Chinese New Year break.

For the month of January, Far East Organization (FEO) is believed to have been the top seller, with sales of close to 300 units. Its bestseller was The Shore Residences, a 103-year-old condominium project on the former Rose Garden site in Katong. Far East is understood to have sold over 140 units in the project last month.

City Developments (CDL) sold 243 units in January, the bulk of which were in Cube 8 at Thomson Road (167 units) and Livia in Pasir Ris (59 units), a CDL spokeswoman said.

Fellow property giant CapitaLand also did brisk sales. Its 165-unit Urban Suites condo in the Cairnhill area is said to be left with fewer than 30 units.

Frasers Centrepoint sold a total 102 units last month, including 43 units at its Residences Botanique in the Yio Chu Kang/Sirat roads area.

Frasers Centrepoint’s and Far East’s sales numbers are inclusive of about 35 units sold at their 2 joint-venture condominium projects along Bedok Reservoir, Waterfront Waves and Waterfront Keys.

Allgreen Properties is also believed to have sold a total 62 units from its preview of Holland Residences last week. The average price is $1,625 psf.

CB Richard Ellis executive director (residential) Joseph Tan says: ‘Generally, buyers are showing more interest and there’s acceptance that prices have bottomed out with a strong likelihood of growth. Developers in their pricing policy should also leave room for capital appreciation for investors.’

A Morgan Stanley report dated Jan 27, on a survey of the Singapore private residential sector involving Singapore-based respondents, concluded that, generally, respondents are expecting prices to trend upwards gradually in the medium term rather than spiking in the next 12 months.

As for developers, DTZ executive director Ong Choon Fah says: ‘When there’s a window of opportunity like what we’re seeing now, developers want to capitalise on it and try to push out projects as soon as possible; they can always restock land at government tenders.

‘After all, most economists are still calling for a note of caution on the sustainability of the global economic economy – for instance, if interest rates rise and as governments withdraw their stimulus measures.’

Reporter
17-02-10, 21:37
$2,921 psf sure is a good start for Urban Suites.
Why not $3,000 psf?

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of January 2010
Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
Urban Suites .... CCR ....... 146 ....................... 88 .......................... 2,921 ........... 2,506 ........... 2,213

Reporter
11-03-10, 20:57
Urban Suites
2 Bedroom - FULLY SOLD
3 Bedroom - FULLY SOLD
Penthouses - FULLY SOLD
Only 11 units more of 4 bedroom available
What's wrong with the 11 4-bedders?

proud owner
11-03-10, 23:43
What's wrong with the 11 4-bedders?

speculators cannot afford mah ..

nowadays all rush to buy the smallest possible units

jwong71
12-03-10, 00:09
speculators cannot afford mah ..

nowadays all rush to buy the smallest possible units

Likely smallest units,they are able to hold through any unforseen. Doubt they will want to hold smthing any bigger units.. too huge amount

Reporter
15-03-10, 09:56
So Capitaland will be launching Urban Resort from $3,500 psf and 7 units have already been sold at $3,200++ psf?

:scared-5: I am as puzzled as you.....you can check up the showflat to see the truth for yourself. 2 bedrooms at $3100 is also available i think at #17 but may be gone as i type this... Please do not mistaken that I am an agent.... I am not vested in orchard road properties but intend to "scout" for one....but rate at which it is going up i think not enough time for "scout" to signal back to "infantry battalion".....to react....Heard Urban Resort next door with 64 ultra posh units by Capitaland will be starting at $3500psf and already 7 units are sold at $3200 psf ++ :scared-1: