PDA

View Full Version : Elias Green vs Ris Granduer

mawarwh
17-07-09, 15:04
Can anyone highlight about Elias Green...it has big space and reasonable price but how come many people want to sell....is it something wrong with the property. I like Ris Granduer too and its freehold however, the price is almost double Elias Green but all rooms are small. Both condos are next to each other. So in terms of viccinity not much diff. Hope to hear your advise.

proud owner
18-07-09, 11:41
Can anyone highlight about Elias Green...it has big space and reasonable price but how come many people want to sell....is it something wrong with the property. I like Ris Granduer too and its freehold however, the price is almost double Elias Green but all rooms are small. Both condos are next to each other. So in terms of viccinity not much diff. Hope to hear your advise.

elias green is LH and very old ... most units face highway ...quite noisy according to a colleague who used to live there ..

Ris is slightly off the highway ... newer..FH

if prices differ so much .. and if noise is not impt to u .. and you MUST live there .. then go for elias ..

spec008
03-08-09, 11:24
elias green is on a huge piece of land with 400 plus units...units are well spaced out compared to ris grandeuer although understandably due to age its a bit more run down....nevertheless good management recently repainted the whole condo so it looks quite decent....i belive prices for elias green are now in the high sixers....quite decent amt to pay for units that average 1500 sq feet.....look at neighbouring livia n oasis 700k plus for 1100 sq feet.....not sure bout ris grandeur cos its freehold but it looks very crowded from the outside......go walk around and have a feel of the condos i put my money on elias green...but then again i could b wrong....:scared-1:....like the previous post said if u must live there go for elias green....freehold or leasehold....how long can we all live....look at neptune court olden days many people dont buy because freehold....now all those retirees who stay there for donkey years all laughing

spec008
28-08-09, 22:21
wow just checked ura website elias green last done one unit at 765k....:scared-4: ......things really hotting up....:doh:

gohsoonk
02-01-10, 13:16
elias green is on a huge piece of land with 400 plus units...units are well spaced out compared to ris grandeuer although understandably due to age its a bit more run down....nevertheless good management recently repainted the whole condo so it looks quite decent....i belive prices for elias green are now in the high sixers....quite decent amt to pay for units that average 1500 sq feet.....look at neighbouring livia n oasis 700k plus for 1100 sq feet.....not sure bout ris grandeur cos its freehold but it looks very crowded from the outside......go walk around and have a feel of the condos i put my money on elias green...but then again i could b wrong....:scared-1:....like the previous post said if u must live there go for elias green....freehold or leasehold....how long can we all live....look at neptune court olden days many people dont buy because freehold....now all those retirees who stay there for donkey years all laughing

Elias green looks ok from the highway. But when I drove in and check, I realise there is a major issue. The carpark is not sheltered like HDB! Kind of "Old school", isn't it?

3C
28-05-10, 13:41
Anyone familiar with this place to give some advice?

Saw a 2 bedder unit. Freehold. Not too far from pasir ris MRT. abt 3 bus-stop. 4yrs old
Owner Offer $850K. Almost $800psf.
Is it a good investment?:confused:

NewBuyerSG
17-10-10, 10:03
Elias green units are now selling for 820K plus for 3 BR. Is it a good buy to stay? Anybody has any ideas if the prices will come down further or this is the right time to buy.

Thnx

radha08
30-06-11, 09:02
Elias green units are now selling for 820K plus for 3 BR. Is it a good buy to stay? Anybody has any ideas if the prices will come down further or this is the right time to buy.

Thnx

820k is cheap did u buy now 900 plus...:doh:

kingkong1984
30-06-11, 09:08
everything is expansive NOW lah... missed the boat already..

wait for the next boat, coming in at low tide.

NewBuyerSG
30-06-11, 09:21
820k is cheap did u buy now 900 plus...:doh:

No I didn't as though it was nice and spacious, a bit far but public transport and market. Although prices are much higher now, so would have been awise decision for investment but my intention was to buy and stay, so I settled for Eastvale which is near to everything.

I don't regret my decision at all :)

radha08
30-06-11, 09:41
No I didn't as though it was nice and spacious, a bit far but public transport and market. Although prices are much higher now, so would have been awise decision for investment but my intention was to buy and stay, so I settled for Eastvale which is near to everything.

yup eastvale prices also thru the roof...units a bit smaller but nearer to mrt....i bought elias green in 2007...happily staying there...:)

devilplate
30-06-11, 10:33

u got the best of the best location in pasir ris