PDA

View Full Version : The Ariel

kspchew
08-07-09, 13:56
Saw The Ariel when I was passing by after looking the development site for Spring@ Langast.

Site located at 105 Changi Road. Anyone has any idea how much psf this development is selling?
Can't seems to find anything about it in Property Guru.

joyride
08-07-09, 18:16
was there last week to have a look. No showroom and design does not look very good. Brochure also cannot make it...makes me wonder about quality of the finishings.

The problem about the place is the small roads.. same as spring @ langsat. The road outside Spring@langsat is 2 lanes but 1 lane is for car park slots.. so many cars and lorries parked outside the entrance.. see already also sian...

zimmer
08-07-09, 22:42
Spring@langsat may have small roads but it's just 100m plus to changi road. Still better than coming out from the centre of some of the telok k lorongs.

kspchew
09-07-09, 08:30
Finally went down to have a look but only a short while as I parked on the double yellow line.

Agree, brochure cannot make it. Was told by agents that they never do any marketing publicly as this development is only for 20 units. No showflats, only a model and was suprised that its already 50% sold, all 2 bedded were sold.:scared-4:

IMHO the location is better than Spring@Langsat, its much nearer to MRT and about 50m to the main road, Changi Road. But Spring@Langsat is nearer to the new Geylang Serai wet mkt.

zimmer
10-07-09, 23:35
Finally went down to have a look but only a short while as I parked on the double yellow line.

Agree, brochure cannot make it. Was told by agents that they never do any marketing publicly as this development is only for 20 units. No showflats, only a model and was suprised that its already 50% sold, all 2 bedded were sold.:scared-4:

IMHO the location is better than Spring@Langsat, its much nearer to MRT and about 50m to the main road, Changi Road. But Spring@Langsat is nearer to the new Geylang Serai wet mkt.

You raised valid points there. So i guess it boils down to which project you prefer. Have you checked out their floor plan designs? Or which developer is known to provide better finishings?

zimmer
11-07-09, 00:04
Forgot too add, you need to consider if joo chiat being near by bothers you?

wqmai
11-07-09, 01:38
Spring@langsat may have small roads but it's just 100m plus to changi road. Still better than coming out from the centre of some of the telok k lorongs.

TK is too big to be commented on as a whole. It stretch from still road all the way to Kembangan MRT horizontally and from near Mrt vertically down all the way to East Coast Road.

Looking at dist from Lorong G next to still road to MRT and Spring Langsat to MRT, the dist is about the same. Spring Langsat is closer to Joo Chiat, good and bad. Good as eatery nearer, bad is its a bit rowdy. TK Lorong G is just the opp. Quiet but farer than eatery.

Looking at TK lorong N where Poshgrove is, it is much farer than MRT, abt 3 to 4 bus stop away but walking dist to Katong Plaza, Parkway Parade, Katong Shopping centre. Even walking dist to ECP Mac.

In summary, so far at D15 itself, I have not seems a condo that is so good as to near to shopping mall, near to MRT, near to East Coast Park. You can be near to some but farer to others. It all depend on what that individual is looking for.