PDA

View Full Version : Dakota residences

sufri
12-06-09, 13:09
Hi fellow property gurus,
I am lookin for a property in Tanjung Rhu/Fort rd area and i chanced upon Dakota residences. Anyone has any opinion about this project? Care to share?:) Thanks for sharing!

Douk
12-06-09, 14:00
I am lookin for a property in Tanjung Rhu/Fort rd area and i chanced upon Dakota residences. Anyone has any opinion about this project? Care to share?:) Thanks for sharing!

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=2969

BB
01-08-09, 09:51

This project is very near the RED LIGHT DISTRICT. Only 5 mins walk to the nearest brothel.

District 84483535
11-08-09, 21:25
http://photos.friendster.com/photos/31/79/17179713/1_519124295l.jpg
Dakota Residences
At the heart of all that matters

Developer: Rivershore Pte Ltd
Address: 34 - 42 DAKOTA CRESCENT
Type: APARTMENT / CONDO
District: 14
Year Completed: 2010
Tenure: 99 years
Total Units: 348
Developer:
HO BEE GROUP

Available unit.
2unit 3Bedroom, Floor area 1232 sqft
asking 1008psf nego

In a pristine corner in eastern Singapore lies an address that you will be proud to call home. An outstanding location that places all that you need and want in life at your fingertips, Dakota Residences is perfect for your exemplary lifestyle. Impressive views and superb connections frame this undisturbed oasis, presenting you with the best of all worlds.

Dakota Residences comprises 348 units, offering two- to four-bedroom units and penthouses. It is located adjacent to a river with a view overlooking the landed houses in the Goodman Road area.

Residents and visitors are welcomed into the development with a grand drop-off amidst a lavish cascading waterscape. The architectural design of the residential towers is a composition of planes and lines, lending itself to a striking façade of linear striations. The full height glazing at the living areas expands the space visually to the extent of the balconies, integrating the external with the internal seamlessly whilst offering uninterrupted views to the cityscape beyond.

FACILITIES
*LAP POOL*CHILDREN'S POOL*LOUNGE POOL WITH AQUA GYM *WATER FEATURES*SUNTAN DECKM CHILDREN'S PLAYGROUND*CLUBHOUSE
GYM*STEAM ROOM*SPA SANCTUARY*JOGGING TRACK*VIEWING DECK
OUTDOOR FITNESS CORNER*AMPHITHEATRE*BBQ*REFLEXOLOGY PATH

The development is centrally located and the proposed Dakota MRT Station is just right at the doorstep. Prestigious schools such as Kong Hwa School and Chung Cheng High School are also located within one kilometre. The World-Class Sports Hub and East Coast Park are only a few minutes’ drive away, while the Central Business District is less than ten minutes away.

The development promises a lifestyle of leisure and convenience offering serene respite from the busy city while maintaining ease of accessibility. With Dakota and Mountbatten being an up-and-coming residential estate, purchasers would definitely be looking out for this river-edge condominium.

PHOTO
http://photos.friendster.com/photos/31/79/17179713/1_805179498l.jpg

Please Call Andy For Private Viewing Arrangement
Hp 8448 3535/82981266