PDA

View Full Version : Country Park ?

xlr871
29-05-09, 23:18
Hi guys,
I am looking for a 3 bedder in Country Park ( non- first floor). Looking at the transacted price over last 2 years, it has gone from $600+ to $800+ and last month's transaction was in the $615 range again. When I called a few agents, they all claim that owners are not willing to let go at bank valuation, so looking at $100K cash top up. It's kinda crazy cos i thought got recession??

Btw , anyone knows how much this place was sold for when it first launched? Where can I find such historical data?

Also, are there more of such properties in the east, cosy low rise apt blocks with resort living feel to it? I am keen on OA but the thought of so many families + kids running around is a little scary... My range is between 900 to 1.2m but I am not willing to top up cash lah.... thanks !

WolleyDragon
31-05-09, 12:31
http://www.redas.com/html/eProperty/transaction_search.asp

for historical data..

Country Park's unit layout's pretty small.. did consider this development.. I looked at the floor plan and thought the apartments were pretty decent..
However, when I went for viewing and saw the actual apartment, was disappointed with the smallness of the unit..

xlr871
31-05-09, 20:36
thanks man, you are right, went to visit a 2 bedder yesterday and felt a little claustrophobic, I am hoping the 3 bedders will be more comfortable, it's a pity cos the development is really nice and cosy for small families..

KT_Lim
08-08-10, 15:12
Quite a nice development and well maintained.
Went to view it recently and love the lush and green landscaping.
Not too many units on the market to choose from though...