PDA

View Full Version : La Dolce Vita - Paya Lebar Road

ronng
26-05-09, 23:34
Any comments on this property along Paya Lebar Road? It is about 400m away from Bartley MRT.

ronng
29-09-09, 14:34
Agent mentioned that the show gallery is going to launched officially this saturday. Will look out for the advertisement this friday.

cheerful
29-09-09, 14:53
Is the address correct anot? Which part of Paya Lebar? If this is the one tt I passed by (saw one tiny one by Global), then the road name shld be upper p l ..... wonder if the claim about 5 mins walk is true.

FREEHOLD project: LA DOLCE VITA 5 MINS WALK TO BARTLEY MRT (Circle Line- from May 2009) 1/2/3 bedrooms available. Near good schools - Maris Stella High School, St Gabriel's Secondary School and Bartley Secondary School. Conveniently linked to major expressways - PIE / KPE / CTE.

fclim
29-09-09, 17:30
It's a good 15 mins walk at least. 10 mins if you walk briskly and through How Sun estate, but certainly not 5 mins walk as claimed.

cheerful
29-09-09, 17:38
Sounds like another Evania to me .. smallish.

ronng
29-09-09, 20:38
Maybe 5 minutes is walking down the slope to the MRT and not from MRT to the condo.

fclim
30-09-09, 14:26
At least there is a slip road separating Upp. Paya Lebar Road and this condo, unlike Evania where you probably have to step your car brakes hard in order to turn in.

If you can wait, the empty plot of land right next to Bartley MRT (and opp. Maris Stella High) will be up for tender in Nov 2009. Land area 213,000 sq ft and plot ratio of 2.8. It is a much better development in terms of size and location.

ronng
02-10-09, 23:02
Found this short clip in youtube. Graphics preview of La Dolce Vita.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfiKRsfdzRI&feature=player_embedded#

ysyap
10-03-11, 12:51
Sounds like another Evania to me .. smallish.

Seems like this is not another Evania. The unit sizes are relatively large. The pool size is much bigger than the one in Evania. In terms of parking, there are designated lots in the slip road outside the development plus the free parking spaces in the landed estate behind at How Sun (for 2nd car as well as visiting friends, relatives, etc.). Also, Evania has every stack facing the afternoon sun except stack 6. However, this development, LDV seemed reasonable with only 1 stack directly in the afternoon sun.

Saw that it is in the market and all 2 bedders are snapped up. Only few units remaining. Would appreciate any comments. Thank you.

bargain hunter
15-03-12, 13:52
1 more sold at 1060psf in feb 2012.

price
15-03-12, 14:31
1 more sold at 1060psf in feb 2012.

wow so cheap! compared to Suites @ PL / CASA Cambio / Vue

Montaigne
15-03-12, 15:05
wow so cheap! compared to Suites @ PL / CASA Cambio / Vue

High quantum.

ysyap
15-03-12, 16:11
Yes definitely higher quantum. Left several 2 bedders (1162 sqft) and the larger 3 bedders (at least 1450 sqft). Agent said all 1+1 and smaller 3 bedders are sold out. Drove pass to look at the project. Decent pool size but noticed that the developer is taking own sweet time to complete this project. Construction started some 2.5 years ago, I think. :rolleyes: Bartley Residences behind is asking even higher psf for a 99LH...

ysyap
15-03-12, 22:22
1 more sold at 1060psf in feb 2012.Not loaded on URA website yet? Noticed that this psf is similar to the $1059 psf sold in May 2011. Prices are still steady!!! :cheers1:

ronng
16-03-12, 23:11
Not loaded on URA website yet? Noticed that this psf is similar to the $1059 psf sold in May 2011. Prices are still steady!!! :cheers1:

Did you get a unit here?

ysyap
17-03-12, 21:45
Did you get a unit here?Yup... did you? :cool:

ronng
17-03-12, 22:15
Yup... did you? :cool:

Me too! Had a peeped at the units last weekend. Workmanship seems inferior.

Kenshinto80
18-03-12, 03:31
What is the land size? Seems very small.

ysyap
18-03-12, 08:23
Me too! Had a peeped at the units last weekend. Workmanship seems inferior.Can't really tell the quality of the workmanship since its still being done up. Only thing I noticed was the small gap between the skirtings and the timble strips in one of my common room but will raise it up during initial inspection upon TOP. Not much complaints about the rest. But I guess there are much more things I like about this project. Was really impressed at the pool size for just 42 units. Think developer is taking a long time to complete the project... sigh!

ysyap
18-03-12, 08:31
What is the land size? Seems very small.Not too sure about the land size but the unit sizes are essentially decent, certainly not MM type. 2 bedders are 11xx sqft... enjoy the space. :cheers1:

ronng
18-03-12, 10:38
Can't really tell the quality of the workmanship since its still being done up. Only thing I noticed was the small gap between the skirtings and the timble strips in one of my common room but will raise it up during initial inspection upon TOP. Not much complaints about the rest. But I guess there are much more things I like about this project. Was really impressed at the pool size for just 42 units. Think developer is taking a long time to complete the project... sigh!
I must agree that pool size is very decent for 42 units. The kitchen cabinet design seems out dated .

graveyard
18-03-12, 13:44
I must agree that pool size is very decent for 42 units. The kitchen cabinet design seems out dated .

wads the pool size - length, width?

Montaigne
18-03-12, 13:49
2 bedders 11xxsf? So a 2 bedder is more than 1mil quantum? Who will bite? Rather buy abt same size 3 bedders in other project.

ysyap
18-03-12, 14:56
2 bedders 11xxsf? So a 2 bedder is more than 1mil quantum? Who will bite? Rather buy abt same size 3 bedders in other project.This project is for those who'd prefer space than number of rooms... doubtless to say 3 bedrooms at 11xx sqft is common in many projects but living room and bedroom sizes will be smaller. Maybe I'm used to bigger living area... :spliff: Also, other projects in this area are generally asking for higher psf. Some are even 99LH. :47:

ysyap
18-03-12, 14:59
wads the pool size - length, width?Its more of a squarish pool. Don't have the exact dimensions but based on my rough estimate, it is about 20m by 20m. I may be way off but roughly lah.. ;)

graveyard
18-03-12, 15:09
Its more of a squarish pool. Don't have the exact dimensions but based on my rough estimate, it is about 20m by 20m. I may be way off but roughly lah.. ;)

Wow .. big pool really. Is your unit facing pool? i suppose the pool facing unit gets a good view as the pool is big in surface area :)

carbuncle
18-03-12, 15:35
La Dolce Vita... ironic if someone afllicted with diabetes staying here...

ysyap
18-03-12, 15:41
Wow .. big pool really. Is your unit facing pool? i suppose the pool facing unit gets a good view as the pool is big in surface area :)Out of the 9 stacks, only 1 stack don't have pool facing... Mine faces the pool... :)

ysyap
18-03-12, 15:42
La Dolce Vita... ironic if someone afllicted with diabetes staying here...Don't understand! :confused:

carbuncle
18-03-12, 16:22
Don't understand! :confused:

La = The
Dolce = Sweet
Vita = Life

:)

ysyap
18-03-12, 21:27
La = The
Dolce = Sweet
Vita = Life

:)You funny guy (assuming you are not carbauntie :D )... I like this project name but now I will not see it in a similar light anymore... Lol! :cheers6:

devilplate
18-03-12, 23:20
Its a pity tat this project is near and yet so far to mrt

price
18-03-12, 23:43
Its a pity tat this project is near and yet so far to mrt

On the map it looks super near! is there no road through to bartley?

devilplate
18-03-12, 23:45
On the map it looks super near! is there no road through to bartley?
Got....but upslope...walk to mrt 5min can hit....walk from mrt can burn fat :D

price
18-03-12, 23:50
Got....but upslope...walk to mrt 5min can hit....walk from mrt can burn fat :D

:scared-1: Then this area is quite a good spot. FH + only 5mins walk. haha Wonder why are they not sold out. People prefer low quantum small rooms these days. :beats-me-man:

ysyap
19-03-12, 07:55
:scared-1: Then this area is quite a good spot. FH + only 5mins walk. haha Wonder why are they not sold out. People prefer low quantum small rooms these days. :beats-me-man:What I understand is developer did not spend money on advertising and there is no showflat. Developer took a gamble. This project started sales in 2009/10 when market was just recovering. 2.5yrs on and prices have climbed some 300psf to 400psf. Developer still have some 1x units on hand to claim their handsome profit. Now that the building is up, I see plenty of agents on weekends bringing potential buyers in and look at the actual unit... hmmm... ;)

graveyard
19-03-12, 09:48
What I understand is developer did not spend money on advertising and there is no showflat. Developer took a gamble. This project started sales in 2009/10 when market was just recovering. 2.5yrs on and prices have climbed some 300psf to 400psf. Developer still have some 1x units on hand to claim their handsome profit. Now that the building is up, I see plenty of agents on weekends bringing potential buyers in and look at the actual unit... hmmm... ;)

Wow. FH+5mins? u got it at the preview? Congrats ... very handsome capital gain on paper!!! Can sell for good moneyyyyyy :D

price
19-03-12, 10:59
Where else in Singapore do u get FH land and <5mins to MRT? Potong Pasir/City Sq? :beats-me-man:

chiaberry
19-03-12, 11:27
I think there's one or two FH condos near Marymount MRT.

ysyap
19-03-12, 12:05
Wow. FH+5mins? u got it at the preview? Congrats ... very handsome capital gain on paper!!! Can sell for good moneyyyyyy :DDidn't get it at preview... hopefully got handsome capital gain on paper. :spliff:

ysyap
19-03-12, 12:07
Where else in Singapore do u get FH land and <5mins to MRT? Potong Pasir/City Sq? :beats-me-man:Not sure about new launches but older ones got quite a few... Sun Rosier, Cherryhill, Rosalia Park are among some of those but prices have climbed since. :rolleyes:

carbuncle
20-03-12, 13:28
You funny guy (assuming you are not carbauntie :D )... I like this project name but now I will not see it in a similar light anymore... Lol! :cheers6:
Wa lao my nick is a single word not made up of carb and uncle!!! You see la. Now I never see my nick in the same light again also...

fclim
20-03-12, 14:03
Wa lao my nick is a single word not made up of carb and uncle!!! You see la. Now I never see my nick in the same light again also...

Better than Car Buncle..:D

Buncle:

An Uncle that lives in your house. Usually, is on disability for a false injury. They smoke cigars and wear jogging pants. Typically, a Buncle can be seen lingering around your neighborhood, in a creepy, rapist fashion. Some believe Buncle's are pederasts, although, there is no evidence thus far. All Buncle's are habitual liars. Creating fiction about partying with celebrities, being watched by Feds, etc..Steer clear of all Buncle's unless you have time to spare. When one interacts, there is no telling when a Buncle will ever end his ramblings. It is said to be an abbreviation of the phrase, " Uncle Bum".

carbuncle
20-03-12, 14:33
Better than Car Buncle..:D

Buncle:

An Uncle that lives in your house. Usually, is on disability for a false injury. They smoke cigars and wear jogging pants. Typically, a Buncle can be seen lingering around your neighborhood, in a creepy, rapist fashion. Some believe Buncle's are pederasts, although, there is no evidence thus far. All Buncle's are habitual liars. Creating fiction about partying with celebrities, being watched by Feds, etc..Steer clear of all Buncle's unless you have time to spare. When one interacts, there is no telling when a Buncle will ever end his ramblings. It is said to be an abbreviation of the phrase, " Uncle Bum".
You people are evil to newbies!!!!! But learnt a new term today.... Is it local slang?

fclim
20-03-12, 18:09
You people are evil to newbies!!!!! But learnt a new term today.... Is it local slang?

Think it's American slang.

ysyap
20-03-12, 19:12
You people are evil to newbies!!!!! But learnt a new term today.... Is it local slang?Induction, my friend, induction. Some call it orientation... :D. Anyway, we learn new things daily. :cheers4:

ysyap
11-05-12, 07:47
Main contractor say they will hand the project back to developer in June. TOP anytime after that... but TOP status may take another month or so...

peterlee
11-05-12, 10:47
Main contractor say they will hand the project back to developer in June. TOP anytime after that... but TOP status may take another month or so...

Shouldnt' the main con hand over to the developer after obtaining TOP cert?

ysyap
11-05-12, 11:22
Shouldnt' the main con hand over to the developer after obtaining TOP cert?You do have a point... hmmm... think TOP will be in June then... so key collection will start anytime from June... :)

Vincegoh
20-06-12, 12:53
anyone has more profile on developer? is this their maiden effort?

any feedback on this project is much appreciated. thanks.. :)

Vincegoh
23-06-12, 18:47
Just finished viewing and was overall quite impressed with the pool. Pretty decent considering the small devt of only 41 units. Feel quite exclusive as it has its own slip road with basement carparks (most small devts don't offer this ie those at telok kurau).

Have to say the colour and design used for kitchen is really very 80's like. Gosh the designer must be a Lao ah pek.

A few points to note:
Jacuzzi has been scrapped. Unless u get your own penthouse jacuzzi.
No built in wardrobes for common rooms with only mbr having the privilege. This is the first I came across.
Only ground floor units have marble flooring for living room. All other levels come with cheap looking quartz stone?!
Pd door/bi fold for maid's toilet at backyard. Gdness me.
toilet looks quite nice with full glass windows. Ground floor exhibitionists no need put curtains! Lol
There's only 6 three bedroom units left. 3 are located at stack 6 which have both master and 1 common room facing west sun.

Other than above grouches, overall feeling for project is decent. Now is just a question of price I guess. It has nearly doubled since early 2009 and up 15% since early 2011.

Kanarazu
25-06-12, 23:11
Just finished viewing and was overall quite impressed with the pool. Pretty decent considering the small devt of only 41 units. Feel quite exclusive as it has its own slip road with basement carparks (most small devts don't offer this ie those at telok kurau).

Have to say the colour and design used for kitchen is really very 80's like. Gosh the designer must be a Lao ah pek.

A few points to note:
No built in wardrobes for common rooms with only mbr having the privilege. This is the first I came across.
Only ground floor units have marble flooring for living room. All other levels come with cheap looking quartz stone?!
toilet looks quite nice with full glass windows. Ground floor exhibitionists no need put curtains! Lol
There's only 6 three bedroom units left. 3 are located at stack 6 which have both master and 1 common room facing west sun.

Other than above grouches, overall feeling for project is decent. Now is just a question of price I guess. It has nearly doubled since early 2009 and up 15% since early 2011.

Would you by any chance know what's the ceiling height? The pictures on property guru looks like it's at least 3.3m ceiling.

Vincegoh
26-06-12, 06:54
Would you by any chance know what's the ceiling height? The pictures on property guru looks like it's at least 3.3m ceiling.
For ground floor unit it's ard 3.2 m if I dun recall wrongly. For the higher units is less than 3m, think 2.8m..

U interested in the project too? We can most likely be neibors soon! :)

Kanarazu
26-06-12, 07:12
For ground floor unit it's ard 3.2 m if I dun recall wrongly. For the higher units is less than 3m, think 2.8m..

U interested in the project too? We can most likely be neibors soon! :)

It looks like a nice project but out of my budget for now. :)

Vincegoh
26-06-12, 07:14
It looks like a nice project but out of my budget for now. :)
Yah these days really money no enough. Some days I wish I've got a fed printing machine at home! Lol

Kanarazu
26-06-12, 07:44
Yah these days really money no enough. Some days I wish I've got a fed printing machine at home! Lol

Another good thing about this project is that the average unit size is a very generous 136 sqm (GFA divide by 41) which implies that it's less crowded to live in or they had underutilized the GFA when they could have built up to 56 units based on average of 100sqm per unit. Good enbloc potential in future? :)

Vincegoh
26-06-12, 11:14
Another good thing about this project is that the average unit size is a very generous 136 sqm (GFA divide by 41) which implies that it's less crowded to live in or they had underutilized the GFA when they could have built up to 56 units based on average of 100sqm per unit. Good enbloc potential in future? :)

yeah, i like the devt cos it's relatively spacious and not so cramped. not thinking so far ahead regards to enbloc potential... but always good to know there's potential. :D

ysyap
26-06-12, 19:52
Would you by any chance know what's the ceiling height? The pictures on property guru looks like it's at least 3.3m ceiling.Upper floor ceiling height is 3.1m. :D

ysyap
26-06-12, 19:54
Another good thing about this project is that the average unit size is a very generous 136 sqm (GFA divide by 41) which implies that it's less crowded to live in or they had underutilized the GFA when they could have built up to 56 units based on average of 100sqm per unit. Good enbloc potential in future? :)It is the only project along that slip road that has a rear gate to access How Sun Drive and so hit Bartley MRT in just 5.5 mins (I timed it when I walked) but coming back will be about 6.5 mins (upslope). :D

ysyap
26-06-12, 19:59
anyone has more profile on developer? is this their maiden effort?

any feedback on this project is much appreciated. thanks.. :)This developer is not new. According to my agent, he showed me other projects done by them mainly in D09. That is why the way they did the project is rather different from other projects in D19. However, they used a different name. I already deleted that mail with details of their other projects but you can always ask from the agent if you eventually purchase a unit from there. :D

ysyap
26-06-12, 20:07

A few points to note:

Other than above grouches, overall feeling for project is decent. Now is just a question of price I guess. It has nearly doubled since early 2009 and up 15% since early 2011.Well I did notice that the marble flooring differs unit to unit. Some comes with more quartz while others are more homogeneous...

I also like that transparent lift shaft which gives that resort/hotel feel... Lol! I agree that the pool size is pretty decent for a 41 units project.

Personally I think stack 4 will escape the west sun. Only the yard area and one common room has a bit of west sun at an angle. Stack 6 is probably the worse not just coz its MBR and 1 CR has the west sun, it is also beside the power station. I think Bayou Residence provide a bit of shade by about 6 pm for the lower floors in stacks 6 to 9 though. :spliff: Stack 5 will have 1 common room in direct west sun plus the master toilet (still ok). Other than stack 4, think stacks 7 and 8 will be next best but I think these 2 stacks are sold out... :beats-me-man:

Yes prices have nearly doubled since 2009 but I think all projects in Singapore have also at least raised its price by 50% since 2009 (the end of the last deep recession). I take comfort in the fact that Bartley Residences behind will serve as the buffer for this FH project. As long as prices are below that LH, I am happy! Just IMHO. :o Speaking only about D19, other than some projects in Punggol and the one at Riversound, most 3 bedders are asking at least $1.15mil for 99 yr LH and its not as near to city so the asking price of LDV should hold (again just IMHO).

Vincegoh
26-06-12, 20:33
Well I did notice that the marble flooring differs unit to unit. Some comes with more quartz while others are more homogeneous...

I also like that transparent lift shaft which gives that resort/hotel feel... Lol! I agree that the pool size is pretty decent for a 41 units project.

Personally I think stack 4 will escape the west sun. Only the yard area and one common room has a bit of west sun at an angle. Stack 6 is probably the worse not just coz its MBR and 1 CR has the west sun, it is also beside the power station. I think Bayou Residence provide a bit of shade by about 6 pm for the lower floors in stacks 6 to 9 though. :spliff: Stack 5 will have 1 common room in direct west sun plus the master toilet (still ok). Other than stack 4, think stacks 7 and 8 will be next best but I think these 2 stacks are sold out... :beats-me-man:

Yes prices have nearly doubled since 2009 but I think all projects in Singapore have also at least raised its price by 50% since 2009 (the end of the last deep recession). I take comfort in the fact that Bartley Residences behind will serve as the buffer for this FH project. As long as prices are below that LH, I am happy! Just IMHO. :o Speaking only about D19, other than some projects in Punggol and the one at Riversound, most 3 bedders are asking at least $1.15mil for 99 yr LH and its not as near to city so the asking price of LDV should hold (again just IMHO).

Only stack 6-9 has 3br units left.. Me looking at either stack 7 or 9.

Overall the feeling of the devt is gd. Compared to other small devt I have to say land resources group did a relatively gd job. Interior wise abit cui especially the kitchen. Haha..

Out of the 6 three bedroom units only the ground unit at stack 9 has marble (and it's small rectangular slabs not the nice posh big square). All other 5 units have only quartz stone. Looks the same across the other units cos its syntetic tiles so quite uniform. Which stack did u buy? Have u taken a look at yours?

We shld probably catch up together and discuss how to Id the place! Especially the missing wardrobes. Lol

Vincegoh
26-06-12, 20:38
This developer is not new. According to my agent, he showed me other projects done by them mainly in D09. That is why the way they did the project is rather different from other projects in D19. However, they used a different name. I already deleted that mail with details of their other projects but you can always ask from the agent if you eventually purchase a unit from there. :D
Yah I have the e brochure.. Only one of the devt listed is by land resources group. The others are all by different names. Could be jvs or subsidiaries. No way to tell unless I go acra. Lol.

Vincegoh
26-06-12, 20:41
Upper floor ceiling height is 3.1m. :D
I remember the ground floor unit is at least 0.2m higher than the other floors. If that's the case then the ground floor unit has 3.3m height at least! Cool :)

Kanarazu
26-06-12, 21:12
I remember the ground floor unit is at least 0.2m higher than the other floors. If that's the case then the ground floor unit has 3.3m height at least! Cool :)

Actually standard door height is 2.1m Can just estimate base on the ground floor photo. :)

Vincegoh
26-06-12, 22:10
Actually standard door height is 2.1m Can just estimate base on the ground floor photo. :)
Ahh me din know this.. Learnt something new today. Thanks bro

ysyap
27-06-12, 06:42
Only stack 6-9 has 3br units left.. Me looking at either stack 7 or 9.

Overall the feeling of the devt is gd. Compared to other small devt I have to say land resources group did a relatively gd job. Interior wise abit cui especially the kitchen. Haha..

Out of the 6 three bedroom units only the ground unit at stack 9 has marble (and it's small rectangular slabs not the nice posh big square). All other 5 units have only quartz stone. Looks the same across the other units cos its syntetic tiles so quite uniform. Which stack did u buy? Have u taken a look at yours?

We shld probably catch up together and discuss how to Id the place! Especially the missing wardrobes. LolJust my opinion, stack 9, along with 1 and 2 all faces the main road so might have some noise when you are going to sleep at night... ;) My unit is in stack 4. Mine has marble flooring but also not the square type but the 20 by 10 type I think... rectangular in shape lah... :cheers1:

Vincegoh
27-06-12, 09:45
Just my opinion, stack 9, along with 1 and 2 all faces the main road so might have some noise when you are going to sleep at night... ;) My unit is in stack 4. Mine has marble flooring but also not the square type but the 20 by 10 type I think... rectangular in shape lah... :cheers1:

yeah, but stack 9 is the only ground floor unit left. but is right beside the walkway from gate...

the slip road adds as a buffer against the main road and seems relatively ok to me when i was in the unit.

is yours a ground floor unit? if not, then it means the developer ran out of marble and replaced it with quartz stone for the unsold units! tat ain't right issit? :eek:

Vincegoh
27-06-12, 13:25
was told developer is looking for no lower than 12xx psf now and not to issue cheque if it's lower than that (so agent wun offend developer)..

that is appalling when the caveats lodged in May was 1060-1100psf. 15% increase in 1 mth... power lar this developer.

decided to take my biz elsewhere. :hell-hath-no-fury:

ysyap
27-06-12, 13:27
yeah, but stack 9 is the only ground floor unit left. but is right beside the walkway from gate...

the slip road adds as a buffer against the main road and seems relatively ok to me when i was in the unit.

is yours a ground floor unit? if not, then it means the developer ran out of marble and replaced it with quartz stone for the unsold units! tat ain't right issit? :eek:Mine's a 3rd floor unit. I checked out my neighbor's unit and has the squarish floor marble tiles which look much better... oops! Well, I guess this project is very random to begin with, with some units with living room balcony, some with MBR balcony and some with no balcony... I guess developer is trying to build unique units thus the difference in the tiles, etc. I sense that you are looking at ground floor units... ;)

ysyap
27-06-12, 13:28
was told developer is looking for no lower than 12xx psf now and not to issue cheque if it's lower than that (so agent wun offend developer)..

that is appalling when the caveats lodged in May was 1060-1100psf. 15% increase in 1 mth... power lar this developer.

decided to take my biz elsewhere. :hell-hath-no-fury:You try to give cheque through another agent lah!

Vincegoh
27-06-12, 13:29
Mine's a 3rd floor unit. I checked out my neighbor's unit and has the squarish floor marble tiles which look much better... oops! Well, I guess this project is very random to begin with, with some units with living room balcony, some with MBR balcony and some with no balcony... I guess developer is trying to build unique units thus the difference in the tiles, etc. I sense that you are looking at ground floor units... ;)

yah i wanted the ground floor unit... but anyway kenna rejected by agent for a bid of 11xx psf. too bad!

Vincegoh
27-06-12, 13:30
You try to give cheque through another agent lah!

think they all work together one leh. cos exclusive by HSR... :doh:

maybe cos they need to share their comm with my agent (who helped me sell my flat so i decided to give him my biz also) so they wanna ketok me and not willing to submit a lower quantum cheque. :mad:

ysyap
27-06-12, 13:32
think they all work together one leh. cos exclusive by HSR... :doh:Try to call Land Resource Group @ 6337 2788 and look for Jenny. She can probably provide a more realistic feel to what price the developer is looking at. No harm trying! :spliff:

Vincegoh
27-06-12, 13:33
Try to call Land Resource Group @ 6337 2788 and look for Jenny. She can probably provide a more realistic feel to what price the developer is looking at. No harm trying! :spliff:

ah thanks bro. this will be extremely helpful..

will drop her a call now. :)

ysyap
27-06-12, 13:35
yah i wanted the ground floor unit... but anyway kenna rejected by agent for a bid of 11xx psf. too bad!You can try contacting Chang Jiaxin. She's still advertising units in this project for $11xx psf. :D

Vincegoh
27-06-12, 13:41
You can try contacting Chang Jiaxin. She's still advertising units in this project for $11xx psf. :D

yeah, hers should be resale units.. cos the 3br sqft is the older units.

:D

ysyap
27-06-12, 13:43
yeah, hers should be resale units.. cos the 3br sqft is the older units.

:DThat is still ok if the unit is completely brand new... ;) But not sure does she have any ground floor unit. Saw one unit which is 1560 sqft. This might be a ground floor unit @ $10xx psf... steal it quick!!! :cheers1:

Vincegoh
27-06-12, 15:28
yah i wanted the ground floor unit... but anyway kenna rejected by agent for a bid of 11xx psf. too bad!

yah jenny said the same thing. min 1200psf to even try! :scared-1:

Vincegoh
27-06-12, 15:57
That is still ok if the unit is completely brand new... ;) But not sure does she have any ground floor unit. Saw one unit which is 1560 sqft. This might be a ground floor unit @ $10xx psf... steal it quick!!! :cheers1:

this chang jiaxin is a joke. the unit was already sold in may and she's still listing it. :banghead:

ysyap
27-06-12, 16:11
this chang jiaxin is a joke. the unit was already sold in may and she's still listing it. :banghead: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: U submit cheque to her and see how she explain her way out lor... :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
27-06-12, 23:15
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: U submit cheque to her and see how she explain her way out lor... :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

sometimes the owner sold via another agent but never or forgot to update other agents... it happens. was guilty of that before ooops

Vincegoh
27-06-12, 23:36
sometimes the owner sold via another agent but never or forgot to update other agents... it happens. was guilty of that before ooops
This one developer unit leh.. So agent deserves to be shot as she receives timely update from developer! Really angry with her.. Raise my hopes only for it to be a fluke. Zzz

ysyap
28-06-12, 05:17
This one developer unit leh.. So agent deserves to be shot as she receives timely update from developer! Really angry with her.. Raise my hopes only for it to be a fluke. ZzzSome agents resort to such means just for that one phone call. Then she'll reason her way into convincing you to consider a higher price... just pushing her way through. :doh:

ysyap
30-06-12, 14:37
I remember the ground floor unit is at least 0.2m higher than the other floors. If that's the case then the ground floor unit has 3.3m height at least! Cool :)Went to measure the ceiling ht last week. Its 3.2m for non-first floor unit. The main door ht is 2.4m.

Spoke to the Bangladeshi foreman on site (a nice guy). He mentioned that all main contractor works have been completed. They are spending very day just cleaning up the place. Waiting for TOP status now. He also menrioned that the developer has converted the penthouse unit of stack 9 into a showflat, come with ID and furniture. Can go kapo and steal some ID ideas.

So how's your house hunting thus far? :)

Vincegoh
03-07-12, 12:31
Went to measure the ceiling ht last week. Its 3.2m for non-first floor unit. The main door ht is 2.4m.

Spoke to the Bangladeshi foreman on site (a nice guy). He mentioned that all main contractor works have been completed. They are spending very day just cleaning up the place. Waiting for TOP status now. He also menrioned that the developer has converted the penthouse unit of stack 9 into a showflat, come with ID and furniture. Can go kapo and steal some ID ideas.

So how's your house hunting thus far? :)

sorry missed your post earlier.. me settled with a resale unit at oasis garden. :)

ysyap
03-07-12, 13:09
sorry missed your post earlier.. me settled with a resale unit at oasis garden. :)I've noticed from the other thread! :)

Dolce
16-07-12, 17:39
Hi People

I have a unit #0X-07 at La Dolce Vita for sale. If you are interested, you can contact me - Owner Sale.

Dolce

ysyap
16-07-12, 20:17
Hi People

I have a unit #0X-07 at La Dolce Vita for sale. If you are interested, you can contact me - Owner Sale.

DolceAre you the first buyer into LDV? I heard that the first unit to be sold in this project is from stack 7. ;)

Dolce
17-07-12, 08:05
Are you the first buyer into LDV? I heard that the first unit to be sold in this project is from stack 7. ;)

Yes, I am one of the early buyer of LDV. You got a unit in LDV too?

ysyap
17-07-12, 10:51
Yes, I am one of the early buyer of LDV. You got a unit in LDV too?Yup... Saw your ID... v nice!!! Stay lah... don't sell! :cheers1:

Dolce
17-07-12, 19:22
Yup... Saw your ID... v nice!!! Stay lah... don't sell! :cheers1:

Your unit is at which stack? 3 bedder?

ysyap
17-07-12, 20:25
Your unit is at which stack? 3 bedder?Stack 4. 3 bedder also.

Dolce
17-07-12, 21:11
Stack 4. 3 bedder also.
Any idea when will TOP be? Waited very long already. They are really taking their own sweet time man

ysyap
18-07-12, 08:19
Any idea when will TOP be? Waited very long already. They are really taking their own sweet time manYou are absolutely right. Developer taking own sweet time. Since last month, the site workers revealed that they've completed everything there was to do. Everyday they are just cleaning the area and then re-cleaning and then clean area again. Nothing else. Its been 3 weeks since and still the project name sign is not up yet. Don't even know if they have submitted the papers to BCA for TOP. Sigh!

ysyap
20-07-12, 23:04
You are absolutely right. Developer taking own sweet time. Since last month, the site workers revealed that they've completed everything there was to do. Everyday they are just cleaning the area and then re-cleaning and then clean area again. Nothing else. Its been 3 weeks since and still the project name sign is not up yet. Don't even know if they have submitted the papers to BCA for TOP. Sigh!

they better give us the keys soon or else plus renovation/move in etc..cannot move in in time before the lunar 7th mth!!!:doh: {MrsYSYAP}:)

Vincegoh
20-07-12, 23:08
Yup... Saw your ID... v nice!!! Stay lah... don't sell! :cheers1:
Havent top how come can do ID liao? Or was this the show flat unit?

ysyap
21-07-12, 13:43
Havent top how come can do ID liao? Or was this the show flat unit?Just give the floor plan to the ID and get 3D impressions lor... :D

Kanarazu
21-07-12, 17:02
Just give the floor plan to the ID and get 3D impressions lor... :D

Can do your own using Google Sketchup, it's free.

ysyap
21-07-12, 20:28
Can do your own using Google Sketchup, it's free.Thx for sharing... will explore that option... :)

ronng
01-08-12, 17:19
Any stack 6 or 7 owners out there?

The wardrobe in the room is not what you have seen in the Sales Gallery. It looks like this. Looks very cheapo.:doh:

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z419/Ron_Ng/ladolcevita/IMG_1081_mod.jpg

In addition, the colour of the tabletop is not black as seen in the Sales Gallery.

ysyap
01-08-12, 20:41
Not sure about the sales gallery... I only saw a variety of tiles for the floor and kitchen table top. Didn't see any wardrobe. Anyway, think there is a clause in the S&P which gives the developer liberty to change some of the stuff!!!

ronng
02-08-12, 03:24
Not sure about the sales gallery... I only saw a variety of tiles for the floor and kitchen table top. Didn't see any wardrobe. Anyway, think there is a clause in the S&P which gives the developer liberty to change some of the stuff!!!

You did not see the Sales Gallery?? You saw the kitchen table top. So did it match what you you see. I was asked to select either black or white but they did not use either. Is there such a clause that developer can change without informing buyers?? I thought that BCA had a rule dealing with this...."What you see is not what you will get.". Maybe your deal is too good that you can overlook all of these..

See if I can find more photos that I took during the sales gallery and share.

ysyap
02-08-12, 06:45
You did not see the Sales Gallery?? You saw the kitchen table top. So did it match what you you see. I was asked to select either black or white but they did not use either. Is there such a clause that developer can change without informing buyers?? I thought that BCA had a rule dealing with this...."What you see is not what you will get.". Maybe your deal is too good that you can overlook all of these..

See if I can find more photos that I took during the sales gallery and share.Wow.... I suspect you are one of the earlier buyers in this project. I was not even asked to choose white or black surface. Just shown some table tiles.

wacko
06-08-12, 11:16
check your letterboxes...

:cheers4:

ysyap
06-08-12, 18:06
check your letterboxes...

:cheers4:TOP lor... yipee!!! My agent just told me! Check letterbox by end of the week lah! Finally, after so so so long! Now must wait for developer's lawyer to write to our lawyer then if our lawyer take own sweet time, we'll wait further lor... then we go make payment then wait to collect keys. This might take another 2 weeks!!! Hmmm... But anyway its finally here! :cheers6:

graveyard
06-08-12, 19:59
TOP lor... yipee!!! My agent just told me! Check letterbox by end of the week lah! Finally, after so so so long! Now must wait for developer's lawyer to write to our lawyer then if our lawyer take own sweet time, we'll wait further lor... then we go make payment then wait to collect keys. This might take another 2 weeks!!! Hmmm... But anyway its finally here! :cheers6:

Congrats buddy! :cheers6: I am still waiting for this day to come but happy for you! Guess u should be busy making the reno plans and furniture shopping etc

carbuncle
06-08-12, 21:39
how cum ur lawyers so old skool... my lawyers email me PDF for fastest speed.

carbuncle
06-08-12, 21:40
eh I think bro yap buy for investment not own stay ba.... so just simple fix up will do if so

graveyard
06-08-12, 22:05
ohh. Yes go ikea buy some simple furnitures can liao in dat case

ysyap
06-08-12, 22:16
Congrats buddy! :cheers6: I am still waiting for this day to come but happy for you! Guess u should be busy making the reno plans and furniture shopping etcThx... hmmm... not really busy lah. I'm sure your turn will come v soon. They are pretty on schedule this past 3 months although they are at least 3 months late! Now you just look forward to the lawyer's letter to inform you of payment or for you to make next payment!!! :spliff:

ysyap
06-08-12, 22:18
how cum ur lawyers so old skool... my lawyers email me PDF for fastest speed.My previous experiences with this lawyer and his team is they are not concerned with speed. All according to their schedule!!! Once I asked them to write a letter and they only wrote and send the letter out one week later :doh:.

graveyard
07-08-12, 09:37
My previous experiences with this lawyer and his team is they are not concerned with speed. All according to their schedule!!! Once I asked them to write a letter and they only wrote and send the letter out one week later :doh:.

waa maybe too much business already. my lawyer is pretty fast and uses PDF too, anyway still prefer to hold the physical document.

carbuncle
07-08-12, 18:19
If you want hardcopy just print out the PDF la hahaha...

这是一则测试而已

Dolce
09-08-12, 09:11
Yeah, I just received my lawyer's letter via email :)
Realize that the maintenance fee is quite expensive at $455/mth for 3 bedder!!
Think the developer ripping us $$ man...:simmering:

Kenshinto80
09-08-12, 10:35
Yeah, I just received my lawyer's letter via email :)
Realize that the maintenance fee is quite expensive at $455/mth for 3 bedder!!
Think the developer ripping us $$ man...:simmering:
Ya, how come so expensive, maybe typo.

ronng
09-08-12, 13:03
Ya, how come so expensive, maybe typo.

I thought the agent mentioned somwhere between $280-$350.

Kanarazu
09-08-12, 14:38
I thought the agent mentioned somwhere between $280-$350.

Based on my earlier post on underutilized floor area, if developer builds the max 56 units instead of 41, the fee could have come down to just $330.

ysyap
09-08-12, 16:52
Ya, how come so expensive, maybe typo.No typo... it means your unit has 7 shares, each is $65 so adding up to $455. Mine also same!!! :rolleyes: Indeed its expensive. Sigh! Say if we expected it to be $350/mth, then we're paying $100 more a month lor... :eek:. Next year ask for reduction to $350/mth lor!!! :cool:

ysyap
09-08-12, 16:56
I thought the agent mentioned somwhere between $280-$350.Agent's words cannot be trusted!!! :tsk-tsk:

graveyard
09-08-12, 17:55
Agent's words cannot be trusted!!! :tsk-tsk:

Bro hands and feets up! As you know, i am a strong believer in that now!!!:simmering: :simmering: :simmering:

anyway i guess the limited units in this project make the maintenance fee higher? The price of privacy!!

Kenshinto80
09-08-12, 20:40
No typo... it means your unit has 7 shares, each is $65 so adding up to $455. Mine also same!!! :rolleyes: Indeed its expensive. Sigh! Say if we expected it to be $350/mth, then we're paying $100 more a month lor... :eek:. Next year ask for reduction to $350/mth lor!!! :cool:
Icic, but I must say although the maintenance fees is a bit high, the swimming pool is surprisingly decent n large size for a boutique development. Nice pictures on property guru. Most such development pool at most 15 to 20m length n super short in width.

ysyap
09-08-12, 22:22
Icic, but I must say although the maintenance fees is a bit high, the swimming pool is surprisingly decent n large size for a boutique development. Nice pictures on property guru. Most such development pool at most 15 to 20m length n super short in width.Agreed.. the pool size was a bonus. The unit size is also a luxury to have in today's context, although you paid for it! :)

bargain hunter
15-08-12, 15:50
1 more sold at 1364psf in July. Just 12 out of 41 units left.

ysyap
15-08-12, 16:16
1 more sold at 1364psf in July. Just 12 out of 41 units left.Wah.... $1364 psf... good news of the existing owners. At least enjoy paper appreciation for our units liao! :cheers5:

Dolce
15-08-12, 23:36
1 more sold at 1364psf in July. Just 12 out of 41 units left.

How you know? You bought from the developer at this price? Hehe...it is not reflected in URA caveat leh?

Kanarazu
15-08-12, 23:55
How you know? You bought from the developer at this price? Hehe...it is not reflected in URA caveat leh?

Try searching under "prices of units sold..." on URA website. It includes the sales without caveats.

bargain hunter
16-08-12, 00:14
yeah, its from the monthly sales data.

ysyap
16-08-12, 06:19
I suspect many owners here already got keys or getting it today? My lousy lawyer fly me aeroplane... submitted the cheque last wk and 8 days later, developer's solicitor still hasn't received my payment!!! :hell-hath-no-fury: :banghead: :simmering:

Dolce
16-08-12, 06:59
yeah, its from the monthly sales data.

Ok found it, thanks :) Now just has to wait to see the caveat information when it is finally lodged to see the details...thanks

ronng
29-08-12, 22:44
Agreed.. the pool size was a bonus. The unit size is also a luxury to have in today's context, although you paid for it! :)

Received the keys today...& handbook for owner. Surprise to know that you have to pay $50 for bbq pit booking... and many more conditions...Happy reading.

ysyap
30-08-12, 07:56
Received the keys today...& handbook for owner. Surprise to know that you have to pay $50 for bbq pit booking... and many more conditions...Happy reading.Didn't read bbq pit booking. However, did noticed that all the windows actually has a locking mechanism but the keys are not given to us... am requesting to get the keys so can lock the windows when necessary... :)

price
30-08-12, 08:13
Received the keys today...& handbook for owner. Surprise to know that you have to pay $50 for bbq pit booking... and many more conditions...Happy reading.
woah thats expensive. is it just a reservation fee which will be returned?

ysyap
31-08-12, 06:33
woah thats expensive. is it just a reservation fee which will be returned?Unfortunately its a non-refundable fee. Waiting for the new management to be set up and some things to be reviewed and revised... :)

carbuncle
31-08-12, 08:25
non refundable?? ???! first time I heard. the cleaning service so atas huh

ysyap
31-08-12, 11:52
non refundable?? ???! first time I heard. the cleaning service so atas huhIndeed... a little put off... anyway won't be using much of the bbq anyway... call catering also about same price. finger food so about $6/pax. Invite 30 pax = $180. Book bbq ($50) + buy food and disposable utensils ($100+) also about same price... :cheers1:

ysyap
03-09-12, 19:09
Those who drove inside the basement carpark, do you guys feel that a convex mirror will be most useful at the turning between the upper deck carpark and the lower deck carpark?

Also, did anybody notice that the planter box water escape hole in stack 3 is not properly piped and the water actually falls directly into the swimming pool?

carbuncle
03-09-12, 19:30
that's really bad workmanship.

Kenshinto80
03-09-12, 21:37
that's really bad workmanship.
There is no such thing as a perfect development. Some minor touch up only.

ronng
06-09-12, 22:00
Anyone started the renovation work?

ysyap
07-09-12, 07:33
Anyone started the renovation work?Just starting. Noticed that #01-07 has completed... hmmm... What about you?

carbuncle
07-09-12, 08:44
BRO........ I wanna see the 'before' pics.... pls......!!!

ronng
07-09-12, 10:27
Just starting. Noticed that #01-07 has completed... hmmm... What about you?

Still sourcing. Have not officially step into my house yet.

Is it true that you need to submit an application for approval before starting renovation? Or does this only applies if you intend to major renov involving hacking?

ronng
07-09-12, 10:29
Just starting. Noticed that #01-07 has completed... hmmm... What about you?

Yeah. 01-07 already started even before I gotten my keys.

wacko
07-09-12, 10:42

Is it true that you need to submit an application for approval before starting renovation? Or does this only applies if you intend to major renov involving hacking?

True, form and cheque is required regardless of type of renovation.

ysyap
07-09-12, 15:11

Is it true that you need to submit an application for approval before starting renovation? Or does this only applies if you intend to major renov involving hacking?Need to submit application for reno plus a separate list of the names of workers moving in and out of the development. Also, need to place a deposit of $1000 (I think) (refundable) plus a $20 or $30 admin fee (non refundable). If hacking or building concrete wall is required, then need special permission!

ysyap
07-09-12, 15:20
BRO........ I wanna see the 'before' pics.... pls......!!!Don't know what you mean by 'before'. Before reno I assume!!! Tried to upload but think my file size is too big or what, only uploaded one! Need to shrink the photos first!!! Don't have many pix anyway except those I took for defects.... Lol!!! :)

ysyap
10-09-12, 22:14
BRO........ I wanna see the 'before' pics.... pls......!!!Here is another pix. Others can also contribute if they have photos!

ysyap
10-09-12, 22:16
Yeah. 01-07 already started even before I gotten my keys.I know that some owners are requesting from the management for some form of canopy to be built over all the balconies in this project. I'm unsure if it will be approved but I guess there is no harm asking. It might be good to have that additional shelter. If you are keen, do join in to request. More requests will reveal the need even more... I've already written in for a convex mirror to be placed in the carpark to ensure the safety of drivers. We need to work together to bring about a better living environment!!! :cheers1: :D

ronng
11-09-12, 11:36
Didn't read bbq pit booking. However, did noticed that all the windows actually has a locking mechanism but the keys are not given to us... am requesting to get the keys so can lock the windows when necessary... :)

I noticed the locking mechanism. Did you managed to get the keys from the management?

carbuncle
11-09-12, 11:50
don't mean to be negative. these things also need to ASK one? developer really cmi

carbuncle
11-09-12, 11:55
Just saw the photos bro ys.... thanks.

looks decent.

This is before keys handover right?

ysyap
11-09-12, 23:09
I noticed the locking mechanism. Did you managed to get the keys from the management?Management, like what our uncle rightly pointed out, did not bother to reply my request. I got the key directly from the on site foreman, a friendly guy. Just ask him and he'll give!!! :)

ysyap
11-09-12, 23:10
Just saw the photos bro ys.... thanks.

looks decent.

This is before keys handover right?Yes before... sneaked in then to snap the pix!!! :D

carbuncle
12-09-12, 10:57
ok... coz if its AFTER handover, in that state you should screw them over thousand times!!

ysyap
12-09-12, 11:02
I only submitted one page of defects. Heard that one owner has 3 full pages.... maybe I more chin chai!!! :rolleyes:

ronng
17-09-12, 15:14
Did not know that there is no piping for City Gas to our apartment. Have to stick to cylinder gas or induction cooker.

Kanarazu
17-09-12, 19:18
Did not know that there is no piping for City Gas to our apartment. Have to stick to cylinder gas or induction cooker.

Normally specifications in s&p won't indicate such details right?

Kenshinto80
17-09-12, 20:47
Normally specifications in s&p won't indicate such details right?
It does. If nv state means dun haf.

ysyap
17-09-12, 23:41
Did not know that there is no piping for City Gas to our apartment. Have to stick to cylinder gas or induction cooker.Yes... no citygas. Maybe can recommend if citigas can come in to lay the pipes to all units after residents take over the management? Not too sure if that is still possible!!! :p

ronng
19-09-12, 10:43
Did anyone check the drawers in the kitchen cabinet? Is it common that the interior/drawers are not laminated? I thought it should have a least the white lamination and not the raw wood feel.

Kanarazu
19-09-12, 11:04
Did anyone check the drawers in the kitchen cabinet? Is it common that the interior/drawers are not laminated? I thought it should have a least the white lamination and not the raw wood feel.

The 5 inner facets of the storage area should be laminated. The left and right outer and back facets should be. The exterior bottom maybe not. How raw is it?

ysyap
21-09-12, 16:57
Did anyone check the drawers in the kitchen cabinet? Is it common that the interior/drawers are not laminated? I thought it should have a least the white lamination and not the raw wood feel.The left and right both inner and outer facets are chromed and smooth. No need further lamination. Only concern with checking if the anti jam system as well as the ease of opening and closing not just the drawers but all the doors in the kitchen. Good brand so higher expectation!!! :cheers5:

Perlin
20-10-12, 03:03
Dear Owner,

I'm Perlin from Floor Xpert Pte Ltd, on behalf of Floor Xpert.

I am glad to share our services to you here.

Floor Xpert is specialise in doing outdoor decking , laminate flooring & baywindows. We have whole range of products for your selection.

Do refer to the attach pictures for more information. Or visit us at www.floorxpert.com (http://www.floorxpert.com/)

We have done project for Mi Casa, Caspian, Liva, Woodleigh , Optima, Trizon, Viva & etcs

Feel Free to Contact me at 9182 7628 for more information.

We look forward to your support. Thank you!

Regards
Perlin :)
Email : [email protected]
FB : http://www.facebook.com/FloorXpert