PDA

View Full Version : Telok Kurau Lorong K Costa Este

jaded
25-05-09, 17:26
Hi ,

Anyone here has any idea when is this project going to TOP ?

I drive by and see the things are all up and rdy. Was wondering when will it TOP?

Any neighbours?

Jaded

jaded
06-06-09, 00:20
heard from a buddy when i was visiting the house , was informed that next week , TOP will be given. Any neighbours ?

jaded
08-06-09, 11:34
no ones knows this project ??

jaded
15-06-09, 17:29
ghostly project ?

Autonomy
15-06-09, 17:33
ghostly project ?

As its a relatively small project as compared to big projects with hundreds of units, I think its difficult to find your neighbours in this forum...

JZ2K
15-06-09, 20:43
Hi Jaded,

I also bought an unit over at Telok Kurau ... The Verte but mine wont be ready till end of next year i think

How is your unit going? going to get ID to spice up the place?

Property_Owner
15-06-09, 21:07
This one how many units?

Autonomy
15-06-09, 23:40
This one how many units?

Costa Este: 28 units
The Verte: 36 units

jaded
16-06-09, 09:53
mine is ok , everything is going ok , was onli wondering when will the top be given . haha. no news from anyone.

I believe TOP will be soon , but dunno when onli.

Autonomy
16-06-09, 10:01
Hi Jaded,

I also bought an unit over at Telok Kurau ... The Verte but mine wont be ready till end of next year i think

How is your unit going? going to get ID to spice up the place?

The expected TOP for The Verte is around May next year according to the signboard outside the development.

Autonomy
16-06-09, 10:02
mine is ok , everything is going ok , was onli wondering when will the top be given . haha. no news from anyone.

I believe TOP will be soon , but dunno when onli.

Perhaps you can try calling the developer...

Jazzer
16-06-09, 16:46
Perhaps you can try calling the developer...

Will Developer reveal the date? I tried once but the developer sticks to the TOP date as stated officially, which everyone know will not be the case as normally TOP will be much much earlier than the official date...

Property_Owner
16-06-09, 17:00
Will Developer reveal the date? I tried once but the developer sticks to the TOP date as stated officially, which everyone know will not be the case as normally TOP will be much much earlier than the official date...

Try BCA, they will know if the inpection been done or not., once inspection done, top cert should be fast.