PDA

View Full Version : Ferraria Park (D17, Freehold, Tripartite<Hong Leong Holdings>)

orange
01-03-07, 16:28
Anybody bought this? 472 units, 4 blocks of 8 storeys. Avg $530 psf.
How near is it to MRT?:confused:

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3293/ferrariaxz6.jpg

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6231/ferraria2sc3.jpg

lemon
02-03-07, 10:10
My friend's brother and his wife just bought this. I will ask him more about it. I don't like this place however, it is so ulu and no public transport whatsoever. Owning a car is a must if you live in a condo like this. Near Dahlia Park and Edelweiss Park condos, also near Changi Prison. If inmate escapes from prison will he hide in your home? Hahaha just kidding, mate.

Unregistered
03-03-07, 02:07
nope it's not near the tampines nor pasir ris mrt... cos it's deep in from main road...

Unregistered
26-03-07, 14:47
just went to see ferraria and edelweiss, esp former good layout ... both are very beautiful projects... dont have the cluttered feel of kovan melody despite they're both big projects... but price is on the high side considering there's no mrt or school, amenities nearby...

robinsonscentrepoint
26-03-07, 16:30
That is because they are freehold. In the minds of many Singaporeans, freehold is always better than leasehold. Actually in that outlying location, it doesn't really make much of a difference. But maybe it will in another 20 - 30 years time when Singapore really runs out of land and even the ulu places also have to be as developed as Orchard Rd. In the meantime, no difference.

Unregistered
27-03-07, 02:45
Ferraria Park is great.... if you drive.

Unregistered
28-03-07, 09:58
I think if public transaportation is the main concern, one should consider public housing instead of private...(comparitively, not many pte residences projects are near MRT as compared to HDB) Ferraria Park is a value for money pte pty given avg $500+ psf for freehold (in my opinion). No body can tell what's in the future but at least with the vast development in Changi area, UNSW Uni coming up..expats working around Changi/ loyang area etc etc, the demand for pte pty in that area should be there(be it rental or buyers)...besides, flora is an exclusive zone for pte residences. Btw, ferraria is under district 17 not 16.

Unregistered
28-03-07, 11:10
Well, if there's no car....Don't worry!! There is shuttle bus provided...but have to pay $1.30 to Tampines MRT. It's a good buy....price is going up since lauch......Yup....it's a pieceful place to enjoy ur day after a hectic day....
There are 3 mega malls some-more......Ikea, Courts, Giant etc.....

Unregistered
28-03-07, 11:12
I have bought it.....no regrets...just waiting to move in......Go and see the show-house first to get the idea.

clubguy
31-03-07, 23:36
Same here,
No regrets at all, although I will be getting another property soon. Both these projects TOP 2009, just can't wait, dunno which one I should move in to. Maybe just wait and see. If Price is right, before TOP sell already
heh

Unregistered
10-04-07, 01:03
same for me! I have no regrets in buying there, I even buy at $579 psf for my 3 bedroom. Ferraria is in the middle of the plot of land, if u really wan to walk, it will takes u approx. of 30 mins to changi prison, quite a distance from there.

Daredevil
17-05-07, 22:16
same for me! I have no regrets in buying there, I even buy at $579 psf for my 3 bedroom. Ferraria is in the middle of the plot of land, if u really wan to walk, it will takes u approx. of 30 mins to changi prison, quite a distance from there.

Congrats to all of you. Just 5 years ago, condos in that areas - e.g Carissa Park - cost more than $650 psf. Prices have since dwindled. There is a current glut of relatively new condo units in that area - Edelweiss, Dahlia Park. People renting units in this area are those working near the airport or those in the aerospace industry.

BTW, not sure if you folks are aware that all the condos there are named after flowers - on Flora Drive and Flora road. So let's hope that your investment will "bloom" once the units are all taken up.

The only bumper is that Changi Prison is consolidating all the prisons in Singapore. As usual, there are 2 opposing views to this... On the bright side, the Singapore Prisons has a neigbourhood outreach programme :rolleyes:

Unregistered
18-05-07, 18:37
Yes, I bought it after checking out many other Condo developments in the East as well as Semi-D houses. It is not ulu as some claim it to be. It is about 5 bus-stops to Tampines MRT and couple of SBS buses are available that will take you to the MRT station. A second alternative is to get to Pasir Ris MRT and again buses are available for this route.

There are plans to have a mini-shuttle bus from the Condo, or shared with the next door Condos for a shared service.

The Condo is just off the main road and so you are assured of less traffic noise and dust - one of the reasons why you want to get a condo. The house unit is well designed to ensure privacy and the best view to the pool.

The site is close to Pasir Ris Park, Tampines Mall and White Sands and Ikea and Courts superstall. At the average of $530 psf, it is a good buy.

Ferarian

Unregistered
20-05-07, 22:18
dun think it's 530psf liao, was there yesterday, even the 2+1 (~1000sqft) was priced at 660K for progressive payment. No way going to pay this price, with this location, though to be fair, it is a pretty nice project.
Ballotta is selling much cheaper, 600K plus for 3 BR (>1200sqft), which means that in the longer term, FH projects in this area will not go beyond $600 psf.

great for retirement home though, when you can plan your schedule around the shuttle service !!

nemo
26-11-08, 07:50
Price of this development has went down. Guys I have not see the showroom when it was available.... Is the finising good? Is the price neg??

spyro
17-01-09, 17:13
Does anyone has the floor plan for the 2+1 ? Wats the pricing now for this project? thanks!

value&timing
16-02-09, 14:48
Price of this development has went down. Guys I have not see the showroom when it was available.... Is the finising good? Is the price neg??

they are reopening a showroom in an actual completed unit very soon... was at the site before CNY and the works was in progress.

latour
17-02-09, 14:17
Are there still unsold units left ? and if they showflat is getting ready what will be the selling price psf for the developer to attrack buyers now. For those that bot at the high may be all "under-water" by now...

pangsiah
06-03-09, 10:25
If you are keen of condo around this area, I would suggest you look at "The Gale" which will be launching by the same developer in the same area. This is freehold too.
There is no point going after the left over units which is only a handful, about 10 to 15 units. This is less than 4% and the developer is not under pressure to lower the cost. They have already made the profits out from the initial launch.

I would believe that if you want a better bargin, should target "The Gale" and the developer will be more willing to negotiate under this finance crisis. Just my 2 cents worth.

kgchong
06-03-09, 10:26
If you are keen of condo around this area, I would suggest you look at "The Gale" which will be launching by the same developer in the same area. This is freehold too.
There is no point going after the left over units which is only a handful, about 10 to 15 units. This is less than 4% and the developer is not under pressure to lower the cost. They have already made the profits out from the initial launch.

I would believe that if you want a better bargin, should target "The Gale" and the developer will be more willing to negotiate under this finance crisis. Just my 2 cents worth.

that area is too crowded as traffic not able to get in easily? anyone can comment?

pangsiah
06-03-09, 13:05
Yes, you are quite right about the traffic. There is only 1 small road leading to the traffic junction to connect to TPE. If you are a serious buyer, I would suggest that you recce the traffic condition in the morning, say 7.30am to 8.30am. It will make you think twice to consider this area.

However, I'm amused that the sub-sales still trying to sell at high price. I wouldnt consider this area till the authority expand the road junction (unlikely) or the price is competitive (sub $500psf). But still, the traffic is something that very disturbing to me. I prefer a good start in the morning rather than stuck in a bad jam.

kgchong
06-03-09, 14:14
Yes, you are quite right about the traffic. There is only 1 small road leading to the traffic junction to connect to TPE. If you are a serious buyer, I would suggest that you recce the traffic condition in the morning, say 7.30am to 8.30am. It will make you think twice to consider this area.

However, I'm amused that the sub-sales still trying to sell at high price. I wouldnt consider this area till the authority expand the road junction (unlikely) or the price is competitive (sub $500psf). But still, the traffic is something that very disturbing to me. I prefer a good start in the morning rather than stuck in a bad jam.

I live in Simei, so know that the traffic is bad... :tsk-tsk:

latour
06-03-09, 14:57

Thanks... and thats true. Any further info on Gale ? Where will it be ?

pangsiah
06-03-09, 16:35
The Gale will be at Flora Road. I'm not sure where will be the launch be, it all depends whether the developer can hold on.
But to my best guess, maybe 6 months down the road??? I'm sure that at this crisis where we expect SGP GDP to shrink 8 to 10%, the developer will pour in carrots to attract more buyers.

pangsiah
06-03-09, 16:42
I live in Simei, so know that the traffic is bad... :tsk-tsk:
I also notice the junction. So I actually took 1/2 day leave to look at the traffic condition there. The JAM is bad. The junction is far too narrow.

kgchong
06-03-09, 21:12
I also notice the junction. So I actually took 1/2 day leave to look at the traffic condition there. The JAM is bad. The junction is far too narrow.

there are 3 ways to get in there. one is thru the first traffic light.. shortest but jam...

second is thru the shell station... further away... but no jam...

third is to go from the back, from the industrial park.... and make 1 big round...

somehow I like the idea of all condo around... but the road is just killing...

guess we have the same thoughts... :cool:

pangsiah
12-03-09, 10:43
Just for sharing purpose, The Gale will be just opposite of Ferraria Park. The projects there start with A all the way to G. So it is A A B C D E F and now is G.

latour
12-03-09, 11:32
Just for sharing purpose, The Gale will be just opposite of Ferraria Park. The projects there start with A all the way to G. So it is A A B C D E F and now is G.

Will be a H and I in the future ? :tongue3:

pangsiah
12-03-09, 11:50
I'm not sure if there is H & I but the place is far too crowded.

Will be a H and I in the future ? :tongue3:

alankc68
20-03-09, 22:47
dear folks

i used to stay in pasir ris. every morn when i pass by flora rd heading to PIE, cars that are leaving their condos jammed up before they could reach main rd heading to PIE, ECP or TPE......:doh:

and in the evening when i heading home passed by flora rd which is on my right ....gosh it jammed up all the way till the traffic light which is the flyover before tampines......those exiting from TPE even worse, it is just too many cars to filter to the extreme right lane to turn to flora.....:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

god bless those who stay there. i waiting for my new home TOP real soon at District 15:spliff:

pangsiah
20-03-09, 22:56
Yes, you are right, the traffic condition is bad. The jam is going to be worst if The Gale is TOP in 2012.

heutistmeintag
01-04-09, 01:08
TOP expected in Sep and only 6 units left.

trixie
01-04-09, 14:28
i'm considering btween 3 room and 3+1.... which is a better choice?

3 rooms is 111sqm (1195sqft) and 3+1 is 123sqm(1324). It will be my new hubby and I staying. Getting from sub sale at about 615 - 620psf... My agent told me that 3+1 will be harder to sell in the market than a 3 rooms.

Any advise?

heutistmeintag
01-04-09, 15:04

3 rooms is 111sqm (1195sqft) and 3+1 is 123sqm(1324). It will be my new hubby and I staying. Getting from sub sale at about 615 - 620psf... My agent told me that 3+1 will be harder to sell in the market than a 3 rooms.

Any advise?

For comparison sake, I will refer only to 3 vs 3+1 in FPC. I have extracted info from URA website (goto http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/realEstate/pageflow/transaction/TransactionController.jpf) (http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/realEstate/pageflow/transaction/TransactionController.jpf))and select Ferraria Park) and would say it's difficult to draw any conclusion from the deals in the past months.

Besides the size, there are other key factors such as
1) Are you comfortable with the location? Transport etc
2) Are you happy with the unit layout and facilities?
3) Will you be happy living with your neighbours?

So far, I can say that there are some very nice people in the owners forum group. :)

trixie
01-04-09, 15:15
hihi, i would answer a Yes to all your questions, although Q3 is pretty unknown now lol. We have seen so many places over the past few months and FPC wons us over in terms of the landscape and exclusivity of the location. In the past, hubby to be always complained this place that place too near the road too noisy etc etc. So this place seems good for us. We have visited the showroom unit recently and really like the furnishings too. So far everything is okay in terms of FPC. It's just going for a 3 or 3+1.... which one....

For comparison sake, I will refer only to 3 vs 3+1 in FPC. I have extracted info from URA website (goto http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/realEstate/pageflow/transaction/TransactionController.jpf) (http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/realEstate/pageflow/transaction/TransactionController.jpf))and select Ferraria Park) and would say it's difficult to draw any conclusion from the deals in the past months.

Besides the size, there are other key factors such as
1) Are you comfortable with the location? Transport etc
2) Are you happy with the unit layout and facilities?
3) Will you be happy living with your neighbours?

So far, I can say that there are some very nice people in the owners forum group. :)

heutistmeintag
01-04-09, 23:23
If you are buying with the intention of starting a family soon, then 3+1 presents more flexibility when you want the kids to have a "corner" to study. A common study area allows you to monitor the kids without you running between rooms.

Perhaps, you may also want to consider the price difference between the 2 sizes. Do you want to "invest" a bit more for more space and flexibility? If you could afford, why not buy a bigger unit? :)

trixie
02-04-09, 11:00
If you are buying with the intention of starting a family soon, then 3+1 presents more flexibility when you want the kids to have a "corner" to study. A common study area allows you to monitor the kids without you running between rooms.

Perhaps, you may also want to consider the price difference between the 2 sizes. Do you want to "invest" a bit more for more space and flexibility? If you could afford, why not buy a bigger unit? :)

right thanks. i have a discussion with partner again and hopefully we can close by this week and be part of fpc family!

latour
14-04-09, 21:29
Have relatives with some very unpleasant experience trying to buy a choice unit at fpc, beware of those agents trying to sell unit #05-3x. Collect cheque wait three days then say seller reject. When ask another friend of theirs to try calling, agents say already got cheque for $xxxk (which is $10k to 20k higher) - how much you want to offer...

niclair
29-04-09, 13:55
Any one here know when is the TOP for FPC? I noticed that all the cranes have been removed and no more construction work going on. Maybe I should jog there one of the evenings and peep in :spliff:

heutistmeintag
30-04-09, 00:38
Any one here know when is the TOP for FPC? I noticed that all the cranes have been removed and no more construction work going on. Maybe I should jog there one of the evenings and peep in :spliff:

Likely to be Sep 09. Last I heard, only 2 units left.

gohsoonk
02-05-09, 09:13

Any advise?

Frankly speaking, the area over there is like the "Hillview" of the East. I can understand why you like it there. Do ensure that you are aware of the cons when you buy an apartment in that area. Traffic, too many condos in that area, no amenities, etc.

marktkt22
06-05-09, 13:03
I agree with GohsoonK.
congested place, and abundance of other projects.

WCB017
26-05-09, 14:27
I was seriously considering this development when they launched few years back but decided not to buy a unit after advice from my friend who is staying Ballota Park. Visited the traffic junction during the peak hours and you will know the reason. I thought they will open another road with the increasing number of developments but seems like this is not the case.

alankc68
04-06-09, 23:52
hi folks,

is Ferraria Park fully sold? showflat gone?? my sis coming from new york next month is very keen as the TOP in sep....anyone knows where to get the floor plan of a 2+1? anyone selling a 2br kindly pm me..

cheers:cheers1:

tangerinez
05-06-09, 14:55
yes, fully sold. called the developer last week.
showflat also gone.

i'm also looking for a 2+1. good luck to us :)
will PM you the link to floorplan shortly

alankc68
05-06-09, 22:24
check out tomorrow's papers sure have a handful. dropped by the place today seems like 80% done should be ready soon. hey tks for the pm.

:p

alankc68
07-06-09, 00:57
yes, fully sold. called the developer last week.
showflat also gone.

i'm also looking for a 2+1. good luck to us :)
will PM you the link to floorplan shortly

hi so far u called up any ads for 2+1?

tangerinez
07-06-09, 07:19
called up a few yesterday.
seems like most were selling the same unit at very varying prices. obviously some of the agents either do not know the market well, or trying to fish for higher prices to earn higher commission.
price difference was 40K!

alankc68
07-06-09, 21:23
seems like most were selling the same unit at very varying prices. obviously some of the agents either do not know the market well, or trying to fish for higher prices to earn higher commission.

no rush....when nearer TOP more genuine sellers will let go otherwise the installment will starts:tongue3:

alankc68
08-06-09, 01:33

so much was it?? can pm price and size?

cheers

Piper
11-06-09, 00:57
i would like to have the floorplan for 2+1 or 3 rooms as well.

Can someone help?

Thanks

alankc68
17-06-09, 21:10
any 2 or 2+1 for sale???? my sis coming back soon....:eek:

marktkt22
17-06-09, 23:51
Hi all

There plenty of such units advertised in strait times on sat, D17/18 Ferr Park. Just called up the agents...I think with the next projt Gale coming up, it not that hard to buy the soon to be TOP Ferr Park.:)

heutistmeintag
18-06-09, 03:00
any 2 or 2+1 for sale???? my sis coming back soon....:eek:

I am sure there are some owners selling, check out the newspapers. Alternative, post your search to the owners group - http://ferrarians.freeforums.org/

alankc68
18-06-09, 22:05
ya man, all my friends are sure there are plenty of units going for sale especially there are 472 units total....:santana:

am sure will get one. any direct owner pls pm me.

cant get to the forum lah, must log in and give unit no. which im not an owner ther yet.

alankc68
25-06-09, 23:15
hi anyone knows whats the maintainance for a 2+1 (1023sf)?

tks:)

thomastanwk
13-07-09, 11:49
Hi all,

Looking to buy a 3 bedder. Pool view mid floor. Willing to buy at $620-640psf. Cheque ready. Serious buyer. Anyone selling?

Thomas

trixie
15-07-09, 23:49
Hi all,

Looking to buy a 3 bedder. Pool view mid floor. Willing to buy at $620-640psf. Cheque ready. Serious buyer. Anyone selling?

Thomas

Mine's 3+1, size 1324, mid floor, one of the best pool view unit. keen?

thomastanwk
28-07-09, 17:17
Hi guys,

What is the average psf of FP huh? Some asking for >700psf!!!! OMG!!!

Thomas

stlinking
29-07-09, 22:49
Asking for >700 PSF? :tsk-tsk: On the contrary, I have buyers offering me more than 740 PSF for a non pool facing unit.:spliff: Who knows, it might go beyond 800 PSF by end of the year. Its freehold afterall.

trixie
30-07-09, 09:31
Asking for >700 PSF? :tsk-tsk: On the contrary, I have buyers offering me more than 740 PSF for a non pool facing unit.:spliff: Who knows, it might go beyond 800 PSF by end of the year. Its freehold afterall.

price for fp seems to be increasing. the project is really nice and soothing with alot of water landscape. good for those who bought at low price.

thomastanwk
30-07-09, 14:43
price for fp seems to be increasing. the project is really nice and soothing with alot of water landscape. good for those who bought at low price.

Shd I buy or shd I wait???? If it is still -ve growth now, then rightfully prices shd go down... But in reality it's reverse! Really cannot make up my mind.... buy or wait.... buy or wait.....??????

trixie
31-07-09, 10:30
Shd I buy or shd I wait???? If it is still -ve growth now, then rightfully prices shd go down... But in reality it's reverse! Really cannot make up my mind.... buy or wait.... buy or wait.....??????

do you have preference for facing? i know the pool facing ones command alot higher. otherwise the rest without good facing should be slightly cheaper. there are some ard 6XX psf, but i reckon no good facing.. so if you are not particular abt that. those asking 7XX psf maybe better facing. in fact, for FP, only the front rows units face the pool. the rest face greenary, carrissa park or expressway...

trixie
12-08-09, 16:08
can anyone tell me if the land size is big for 472 units? the development is quite different from other projects in the sense that the blocks are clustered rather than spread out and spans acoss the length of the development.

kEN9170
12-08-09, 17:10
Land size is 38,713sqm or 416,822 sqft.
Consider huge for 472 units.

can anyone tell me if the land size is big for 472 units? the development is quite different from other projects in the sense that the blocks are clustered rather than spread out and spans acoss the length of the development.

heutistmeintag
23-09-09, 23:26
TOP last week. If you are an owner, come join us at our very own forums. There are many things happening, we are organizing group buys, swimming classes for children etc.

http://ferrarians.freeforums.org/index.php

Cya! :jump-for-joy:

moonk123
09-10-09, 14:43
Project Name: FERRARIA PARK CONDOMINIUM
Developer: Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd
Property Type: Condominium
Tenure: Freehold
Completion Date: 31 Oct 2010
Total Units: 472
District No: 17

Facilities
* Function room
* Gymnasium
* Meeting room
* Lap pool
* Wading pool
* Reflecting pool
* Timber Deck
* Water features
* BBQ Pit
* Tennis court
* 24-hour Security

Available Unit Types
1 bedroom (646 - 721sf)
2 bedroom (883 - 1023sf)
2 bedroom + study (1023 - 1109sf)
3 bedroom (1173 - 1302sf)
3 bedroom + study (1324 - 1485sf)
4 bedroom (1572 - 1636sf)

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/FileUpload/Project/2178/Images/ferraria_park_condo_001.jpg

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/FileUpload/Project/2178/Images/ferraria_park_condo_type2a.jpg

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/FileUpload/Project/2178/Images/ferraria_park_condo_type21a.jpg

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/FileUpload/Project/2178/Images/ferraria_park_condo_type31b.jpg

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/FileUpload/Project/2178/Images/ferraria_park_condo_site.jpg

For more details or download e-brochure, pls visit
FERRARIA PARK CONDOMINIUM (http://www.virtualhomes.sg/ProjectWebsites/Maroon/Facilities.aspx?id=2178)

heutistmeintag
11-11-09, 23:12
TOP last week. If you are an owner, come join us at our very own forums. There are many things happening, we are organizing group buys, swimming classes for children etc.

http://ferrarians.freeforums.org/index.php

Cya! :jump-for-joy:

Owners, come and join us. There are already 160+ members and growing. Hear about the renovation, tips etc, make friends and share lobangs. :D

azeoprop
17-11-09, 19:01
Went to see my friend's new flat today,he got his keys last week. The pool area is huge and lots of waterscape. However, I was shocked to find that his bedroom walls are drywalls, sounds like cheapo wooden walls like that....is this the new industry standard nowadays? Even HDB walls are all bricks. :doh:

katyeo
08-12-09, 21:58
Hi,

I am keen to get a 2 bedrooms unit at Ferraria Park. Pls let me know if anyone interested to sell.

Also.. how much is the mthly maintenance fee? thanks...

marktkt22
28-12-09, 22:02
the greyish colour make it dull, resemble dormitory ...:doh:

alanleehc
28-12-09, 22:29
when i first seen it when going to The Gale showroom, thought i when to a CD building. :D

heutistmeintag
29-12-09, 23:27
While you guys are entitled to your views, I just think that you are nick picking on colors? Do you really buy a condo because it's nice color??? C'mon :doh:

marktkt22
16-04-10, 23:47
While you guys are entitled to your views, I just think that you are nick picking on colors? Do you really buy a condo because it's nice color??? C'mon :doh:

go read skyscraper asia forum....it a consensus that the exterior color is not appealing. This vew is echoed by many and even in different forum.
I am surprised ..that this colour is used,
The designer probably has no colour sense or maybe,,, colourblind :scared-2:

gohsoonk
18-04-10, 21:52
Of course not. However, you got to admit that colors does affect the "feel" of the development. The colors could definitely be better.

Reporter
21-04-10, 09:58
Sorry! Wrong thread!

heutistmeintag
10-05-10, 02:46
Of course not. However, you got to admit that colors does affect the "feel" of the development. The colors could definitely be better.

Yes, of course it will be ideal to buy a condo at the right price, good layout, good location, good colors, good facilities etc. Seriously, what is the priority of colors in the list of requirements?

ok, I am not too excited by the colors but felt it's only a "temporary" disadvantage coz it can be repainted later. If buyers/owners are happy with the other more important (and permanent) requirements, then nickpicking on colors is only a short-sighted view.

latour
04-07-11, 08:25
Was... $1099 psf for a two bedr, this is not bad...

mantrix
04-07-11, 08:59

Better dormitories out there for that price. Guy who paid that is a sucker (and his unit has PES)

devilplate
04-07-11, 09:40
Better dormitories out there for that price. Guy who paid that is a sucker (and his unit has PES)

ferraria park not tat bad to be named as dormitories.....the facade n color abit look like flatted factories but they hf very big pools and the blocks facing the pool r wide apart compared to many newer developments....

kovan residences vy near to each other blocks lor(those facing the narrower lap pool)

btw, i only saw a 1bdr transacted at 1099psf....got 2bedder wif PES sold at 1099psf? haven lodge?

devilplate
04-07-11, 09:43

u refering to F P? got 2bdr sold at 1099psf meh?

mantrix
04-07-11, 09:51
ferraria park not tat bad to be named as dormitories.....the facade n color abit look like flatted factories but they hf very big pools and the blocks facing the pool r wide apart compared to many newer developments....

kovan residences vy near to each other blocks lor(those facing the narrower lap pool)

btw, i only saw a 1bdr transacted at 1099psf....got 2bedder wif PES sold at 1099psf? haven lodge?

if you take the swimming pool out it does look like a dorm. Wasn't there a ground floor unit 2 bedder with PES sold at 1K+ psf? I could have been mistaken

I've been inside FP, pool looks long cos they joined the kid and lap pools together and while it gives a good feel, it is crowded on most days. A lot of features in this condo not very practical - i'll rather pay a tad more for Hedges if i want to stay in far east

devilplate
04-07-11, 10:01
if you take the swimming pool out it does look like a dorm. Wasn't there a ground floor unit 2 bedder with PES sold at 1K+ psf? I could have been mistaken

I've been inside FP, pool looks long cos they joined the kid and lap pools together and while it gives a good feel, it is crowded on most days. A lot of features in this condo not very practical - i'll rather pay a tad more for Hedges if i want to stay in far east

hedges park quantum much smaller.....

FP 1bdr oredi tx at 7xxk, whereas 7xxk u can get a pool facing 2bdr hedges park

mantrix
04-07-11, 12:52
hedges park quantum much smaller.....

FP 1bdr oredi tx at 7xxk, whereas 7xxk u can get a pool facing 2bdr hedges park

Is that a compact 2BR? Anyway if for self stay btw F and H the choice should be quite clear, ie of course you want to move in str8 away...

moomooteo
04-07-11, 19:48
Is that a compact 2BR? Anyway if for self stay btw F and H the choice should be quite clear, ie of course you want to move in str8 away...
Yes, the choice is clearly F. Space opposite each blk is much bigger than H. Doubt u can find a new development with such wide spacing.
The pools is surprising quiet for such a large development. Only with people at 4-6pm on weekends. Weekdays, very quiet. Why, i know? I was once a FP owner. And a PES unit owner facing the pool somemore.

mantrix
04-07-11, 20:02
Yes, the choice is clearly F. Space opposite each blk is much bigger than H. Doubt u can find a new development with such wide spacing.
The pools is surprising quiet for such a large development. Only with people at 4-6pm on weekends. Weekdays, very quiet. Why, i know? I was once a FP owner. And a PES unit owner facing the pool somemore.

Appears times have changed - I have been there and pool is crowded like siao. Kids cycling and skating on the boardwalk. You rented out your unit didn't you? Else I doubt you would care that much. :D

Anyway given a choice i'll go with H - newer and better - but the location needs more amenities else car ownership is a must. :2cents:

amk
04-07-11, 20:09
Just curious, every morning every one from these A-H projects have to get out via flora drive, is there any jam ?

F P nearer to the highway is it ? Can hear or not ?

Yin Yin
04-07-11, 20:32
Just curious, every morning every one from these A-H projects have to get out via flora drive, is there any jam ?

F P nearer to the highway is it ? Can hear or not ?

I once timed my journey from Carissa Park basement carpark to PIE exit, it took me 7-8 minutes during peak hours. I have stayed here for 7 years, so far have not encountered major bottleneck on traffic, unlike some places like Downtown East or Yishun which takes 15-20 minutes to reach the expressway.

moomooteo
04-07-11, 20:40
I have stayed 1/2year in that unit. Not rental unit.

Well, if u think H is better, that is a personal preference.

But, if U stay Flora, i agree that car is necessary. Althought got shuttle service to Tampines and bus to CBD in morning, if u need to buy groceries, car is a need

East Coast Boy
04-07-11, 20:56
Address Tenure PSF Area Sqft Price Contract Date
#01-10 Freehold $1026 1087 $1115k 13 Jun 11
#07-54 Freehold $ 907 1356 $1230k 09 Jun 11
#05-07 Freehold $ 939 1023 $ 960k 02 Jun 11
#01-17 Freehold $1084 689 $ 746k 01 Jun 11
#08-28 Freehold $1099 646 $ 710k 27 May 11
#06-07 Freehold $ 939 1023 $960k 16 May 11
#03-39 Freehold $ 899 1324 $1190k 11 May 11
#06-37 Freehold $ 971 1195 $1160k 04 May 11
#03-20 Freehold $ 921 1195 $1100k 03 May 11
#02-34 Freehold $ 892 1023 $ 912k 03 May 11

moomooteo
04-07-11, 21:27
u refering to F P? got 2bdr sold at 1099psf meh?
This 2+1 PES unit is very nicely done up. Appear in deco mag and the deco co is cisseren. dNo wonder got such high psf price. and facing lap pool.

Yin Yin
05-07-11, 00:46
This 2+1 PES unit is very nicely done up. Appear in deco mag and the deco co is cisseren. dNo wonder got such high psf price. and facing lap pool.

It's hard to find a 2+1 that is facing the pool.

curio
05-07-11, 12:05
It's hard to find a 2+1 that is facing the pool.

Go for 3 bedroom then.. U'll hv more choices facing pool

dlam
05-07-11, 15:52
Wow, surprise to see ground floor unit psf higher than unit on higher floor. Isn't it usually the case that the PES space will be much lower than build-in area??

Btw, how did you get hold of the unit-information? Is it a paid service?

latour
11-07-11, 09:52
wow... $1026 /psf for a ground floor unit, and $1099 /psf for a 646sqft unit, this must be setting new price /psf for the whole of Flora Road/Drive. I oso understand that there is a small unit 400plus sqft unit in the older Avila transacted at more then $1200 /psf. Is this indicating a chiong chiong momentum over this area :cool:

Yin Yin
11-07-11, 21:20
wow... $1026 /psf for a ground floor unit, and $1099 /psf for a 646sqft unit, this must be setting new price /psf for the whole of Flora Road/Drive. I oso understand that there is a small unit 400plus sqft unit in the older Avila transacted at more then $1200 /psf. Is this indicating a chiong chiong momentum over this area :cool:

Updated caveat recorded 3 patio units of 2+1 sold above 1.1mill...

My friend has been trying to sell her old 2br compact unit in city fringe, it's been over 2 months but still no taker.

kEN9170
12-07-11, 06:48
Was told this unit was own by Ciseern 's boss.

latour
12-07-11, 09:34
Was told this unit was own by Ciseern 's boss.

really... waw...

Jcmillineum
13-10-11, 22:23
Can't believe
646 sq feet is hitting 1115 psf now (Sep) stats. Soon it will be 1200 psf!!!
:scared-4:

mantrix
13-10-11, 22:26
Can't believe

that was probably a very well-renovated unit...

Jcmillineum
13-10-11, 22:59
that was probably a very well-renovated unit...

Just like mine....:cool:

ecimbew
14-10-11, 07:19
Can't believe

Wow... A record in Pasir Ris Loyang? No MRT?

latour
14-10-11, 10:00
Can't believe

This again will bring the prices of the projects there to the next level, $1200 /psf very soon... nice.

moomooteo
14-10-11, 13:59
1200 psf? possible for 1 bedder with high floor and better furnishing. will have to see how Gale will fare nearer to TOP.

Jcmillineum
15-10-11, 11:40
1200 psf? possible for 1 bedder with high floor and better furnishing. will have to see how Gale will fare nearer to TOP.

Gale seemed to fair worse...I think because the pool isn't as big and nice as that of ferraria:o

moomooteo
15-10-11, 13:26
Gale has not TOP. The prices that we are seeming now is typical for BUC.

The surge will come nearer to TOP for Gale. But agreed, the pool at Ferraria is big n nice. I do miss that pool.

Jcmillineum
16-10-11, 13:06
Gale has not TOP. The prices that we are seeming now is typical for BUC.

The surge will come nearer to TOP for Gale. But agreed, the pool at Ferraria is big n nice. I do miss that pool.

You sold your precious ferraria park??:scared-4: :scared-4: :scared-4:

Jcmillineum
07-11-11, 17:34
congrats ferrarians...
our property in D17 is the most profitable property in Singapore!
http://www.straitstimes.com/STI/STIMEDIA/pdf/20111105/ST_IMAGES_JCA.pdf
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

moomooteo
07-11-11, 19:58
Yes, those bought direct from developer has almost doubled in value. And for an area where everybody say bird don lay egg, the price is really unexpected. I personally did not expect 1Kpsf so soon. However, Ferraria as a whole does have its edge

1. The pools are big.
2. The reflection pool concept is new and good as it reduce the hot air near the units.
3. The layouts are efficient and without big balconies. Most of the 3 bedders does not have balcony in fact, but a small planter.
4. Most units does not have bomb shelter.

Downside of project.
The color scheme is very industrial......

azeoprop
07-11-11, 20:39
Yah loh I remembered last time when first launched, the papers big big say "from 348k"..... :scared-3:

Jcmillineum
07-11-11, 20:56
Yah loh I remembered last time when first launched, the papers big big say "from 348k"..... :scared-3:

YEah I should have bought more....:doh:

gav108
08-11-11, 16:40
Yes, those bought direct from developer has almost doubled in value. And for an area where everybody say bird don lay egg, the price is really unexpected. I personally did not expect 1Kpsf so soon. However, Ferraria as a whole does have its edge

1. The pools are big.
2. The reflection pool concept is new and good as it reduce the hot air near the units.
3. The layouts are efficient and without big balconies. Most of the 3 bedders does not have balcony in fact, but a small planter.
4. Most units does not have bomb shelter.

Downside of project.
The color scheme is very industrial......

Actually all the condo prices there would have almost doubled if bought at the low (2001-2006?). However, if, like someone I knew who bought Estella at a high in 1998, then...

These are my thoughts on the project:
- Nice big pools
- Quiet
- Wide-spaced blocks
- Nice wet-dry kitchen concept (one of the 1st to appear)
- Demand exists due to close proximity to airport, expo, changi biz n changi north industrial parks, jap pri school n pasir ris beach
- Very close to PIE and TPE exit - good for drivers

But
- Full of bay windows. And planter space not very usable.
- Bus stop far away, so served by private shuttle bus, which ends service quite early at night.
- No amenities within walking distance. Nearest is Loyang pt.
- Industrial look, as mentioned. It's not just the colour, but the flat, plain facade and boxiness of the form.
- Next to TPE. Avoid blocks facing the expressway.

As for bomb shelter, doesn't matter if it serves as the utilities room, walk-in wardrobe, or for those who prefer storing things inside it to keep living space uncluttered. Really depends on personal needs.

latour
27-11-11, 22:51
Fencing-up work of the land next door started.

latour
28-12-11, 16:14
Land beside Ferraria - fencing work done (in white) and fence-top spot lights looks ready, waiting for the real stuff to be unveil soon i guess...

Ricade
01-04-12, 14:56
I've been to Ferraria park before, and just want to say the swimming pool area and water features in this project is gorgeous..

curio
01-04-12, 21:26
I've been to Ferraria park before, and just want to say the swimming pool area and water features in this project is gorgeous..

Agree. I also like the pool area.. Looks so shiok to swim in it