PDA

View Full Version : Aspen Heights, The Regalia, Valley Park

latour
06-05-09, 11:50
A friend of mine scouting in D9/D10 asked on these 3 projects, they dont mine older condos. Any views from anyone here ???

mezz72sg
06-05-09, 22:31
good luck to your friend, what ever he was mining for. :cheers6:
didnt know can mine condos these days. :cheers1:

Condorich
08-05-09, 06:40
good luck to your friend, what ever he was mining for. :cheers6:
didnt know can mine condos these days. :cheers1:

He meant it as "mind"....

proud owner
08-05-09, 09:04
A friend of mine scouting in D9/D10 asked on these 3 projects, they dont mine older condos. Any views from anyone here ???

of the 3 mentioned ...

i like Valley Park the best ...

big land ,... blocks far apart .. near eateries ...GWC ...Valley pt ...

Aspen somehow feels cramp ..i was told it was a cemetery ground before ..but i am not sure ..

Regalia .. noisy ..dusty ...

latour
08-05-09, 12:37
Thanks ...

of the 3 mentioned ...

i like Valley Park the best ...

big land ,... blocks far apart .. near eateries ...GWC ...Valley pt ...

Aspen somehow feels cramp ..i was told it was a cemetery ground before ..but i am not sure ..

Regalia .. noisy ..dusty ...

orange
08-05-09, 12:41
Valley Park just next to HDB, many little condos congested ard there. Aspen too many units, 600+. Regalia is the better located, as good as Somerset already. Only 100+ units, refurbished modern design.

latour
11-05-09, 10:44
Location wise I agree The Regalia is better, but there wasn't many units transacted in the resale market, therefore not sure what is a reasonable psf price.

proud owner
11-05-09, 10:52
Valley Park just next to HDB, many little condos congested ard there. Aspen too many units, 600+. Regalia is the better located, as good as Somerset already. Only 100+ units, refurbished modern design.

valley park has many little condos areound there ???

aer you talking about opposite side?

on valley park side .. not crowded at all .. and HDB is opposite the canal ... land size is big and the blocks are far apart from each other ..

Regalia has good location ..but its too near the road junction .. truly noisy and dusty .. i have friends living there ..all complain about dust

propertyguru
11-05-09, 15:01
Valley Park has a plot of empty land in front of one block of units. When the developer decides to build (tentatively called RV Residences), it will be dusty for a few years yet.

Lord Anus
11-05-09, 15:09
valley park has many little condos areound there ???

aer you talking about opposite side?

on valley park side .. not crowded at all .. and HDB is opposite the canal ... land size is big and the blocks are far apart from each other ..

Regalia has good location ..but its too near the road junction .. truly noisy and dusty .. i have friends living there ..all complain about dust

Valley Park is next to 3 room HDB, RV Suites or Residence or something, Valley Point, Melrose Park, Millpoint and those old run down apartments cum eating houses as well as Zion Rd hawker centre. Even got a church there, where the old CHIJ Kellock was. I would say it is smack in the middle of a haphazard zoning area. I will only buy at $700 psf or less, don't care what D10 or not...

I always eat at the famous Nasi Padang there and I know how screwed up the roads in the area are. Parking all along the tiny one lane roads... sucks...:beats-me-man:

proud owner
11-05-09, 15:19
Valley Park is next to 3 room HDB, RV Suites or Residence or something, Valley Point, Melrose Park, Millpoint and those old run down apartments cum eating houses as well as Zion Rd hawker centre. Even got a church there, where the old CHIJ Kellock was. I would say it is smack in the middle of a haphazard zoning area. I will only buy at $700 psf or less, don't care what D10 or not...

I always eat at the famous Nasi Padang there and I know how screwed up the roads in the area are. Parking all along the tiny one lane roads... sucks...:beats-me-man:

if that is what your concern is ..
then regalia is not any better ..

located at a junction ... noisy , dusty ..
next to Pacific mansion...full of chickens .. oppsite side are those old condos claremont, la crystal, airview , its compound is small ...

as for valley park .. the HDB is across the canal .. hardly considered near .. all the condos your mentioned are not near ..they are all outside its wall .. valley park condo conpound is huge ..the spacing between blocks is one of the widest ...

thats definitely more expats in Valley park than regalia ...

Lord Anus
11-05-09, 16:15
if that is what your concern is ..
then regalia is not any better ..

located at a junction ... noisy , dusty ..
next to Pacific mansion...full of chickens .. oppsite side are those old condos claremont, la crystal, airview , its compound is small ...

as for valley park .. the HDB is across the canal .. hardly considered near .. all the condos your mentioned are not near ..they are all outside its wall .. valley park condo conpound is huge ..the spacing between blocks is one of the widest ...

Actually I do think that the stretch of RV Road where Cosmopolitan, Yong An Park, Morningside and Regalia feels more posh than Valley Park area. This whole stretch only got 4 condos, with Urbana the 5th one that is just opposite Regalia. I think Valley Park area really cannot compare to this area. I think all River Valley experts will agree with me. You are the first one I know who says Valley Park location is better than Regalia.

As for the Airview Towers side, it is called St Thomas Walk. That area is posh. Valley Park area really far far inferior compared to this area in terms of location and environment. Take a walk there and you will see what I mean. Airview Towers will be torn down and rebuilt. La Crystal and Claremont are at Killiney/Devonshire Roads, I know the building not very pretty but you mean to tell me that location sucks compared to Kellock Rd??? You're dreaming man.

Expats or not, Valley Park location just feels very heartlander to me leh, and the price suggests so. Too bad for you. :beats-me-man: I think i will wait until Valley Park $600 psf then I buy. Cos that's what I think it should be worth.

Lord Anus
11-05-09, 16:24

Of course la.. no. of units at Valley Park is 4 or 5 times the Regalia's one.

BTW, Valley Park rental will have to compete with Fraser service apartments next door, and those are not that expensive you know. So if thinking of renting out Valley Park, have to position and price yourself properly.

Anyway, the expats at Valley Park not very the high crass one... many Asian expats and foreigners.

Ang moh expats are all opposite, in Nathan Rd's Regency Park.

If I die die must buy that area, I will choose Nathan Rd or Holt Rd. I won't bother with Valley Park unless very cheap.

proud owner
11-05-09, 16:54
Of course la.. no. of units at Valley Park is 4 or 5 times the Regalia's one.

BTW, Valley Park rental will have to compete with Fraser service apartments next door, and those are not that expensive you know. So if thinking of renting out Valley Park, have to position and price yourself properly.

Anyway, the expats at Valley Park not very the high crass one... many Asian expats and foreigners.

Ang moh expats are all opposite, in Nathan Rd's Regency Park.

If I die die must buy that area, I will choose Nathan Rd or Holt Rd. I won't bother with Valley Park unless very cheap.

first of all

i dont own valley park ..

i dont understand why you said opposite regalia st thomas is high crass..

then opposite valley park , nathan road ..isnt it MORE high crass ??

the question posed was about the 3 condos mentioned ..

i gave my opinion .. about the said project .. but you start to go around it .. i never said that stretch of river valley is better or worst .. i merely said the condo has large land .. and regalia is dusty ...

i didnt say YOUR stretch is no good ..

you choose to look opposite and call it high crass but ignore the rear chicken coup ... and still comment on kellock rd ...

i never said valley park is high crass ...

pls get the text right pal ...

proud owner
11-05-09, 17:01
Actually I do think that the stretch of RV Road where Cosmopolitan, Yong An Park, Morningside and Regalia feels more posh than Valley Park area. This whole stretch only got 4 condos, with Urbana the 5th one that is just opposite Regalia. I think Valley Park area really cannot compare to this area. I think all River Valley experts will agree with me. You are the first one I know who says Valley Park location is better than Regalia.

As for the Airview Towers side, it is called St Thomas Walk. That area is posh. Valley Park area really far far inferior compared to this area in terms of location and environment. Take a walk there and you will see what I mean. Airview Towers will be torn down and rebuilt. La Crystal and Claremont are at Killiney/Devonshire Roads, I know the building not very pretty but you mean to tell me that location sucks compared to Kellock Rd??? You're dreaming man.

Expats or not, Valley Park location just feels very heartlander to me leh, and the price suggests so. Too bad for you. :beats-me-man: I think i will wait until Valley Park $600 psf then I buy. Cos that's what I think it should be worth.

st thomas walk is not high class enuff for me..such a narrow winding road ...

leonie hill is the best ...

anyway i comment only on the project itself .. never the surrounding ..not until you start it ...

so stick with what the original thread owner asked for ,...

otherwise theres not point in having a THREAD ..

Lord Anus
11-05-09, 17:07
We can argue until cows come home about where is the best in River Valley. We should just let the market prices do the talking.

As of right now, Valley Park asking for only $900 psf and I believe some units at VP are asking less than that. Regalia and others in that area except Pacific Mansion still maintain its price of around $1200 psf.

I agree with you on Leonie Hill. Its location is on par with St Thomas... although I believe St Thomas properties are asking for higher prices than Leonie Hill.

NoodyGirl
11-05-09, 20:59
Location wise I agree The Regalia is better, but there wasn't many units transacted in the resale market, therefore not sure what is a reasonable psf price.

Regalia is at road junction and the build quality is pathetic

same for MorningSide etc

they are all rubbish

Valley Park has a lot of Singaporeans apparently residing in the US, and wanting to sell at any price (above their costs) and wishing to capture the low end of the market..go look for the best agent for the project Kelvin...a lot of decently priced units

Urbana is OK, but who wants to sell Just keep it

orange
11-05-09, 21:37
Aspen Heights, Regalia and Morningside have been renovated and refurbished, I don't think they are rubbish. I agree that these 3 are located better than Valley Park. I think Valley Park is the newest of the lot but it hasn't been renovated.

orange
11-05-09, 21:42
Aspen Heights has units of all sizes and bedrooms. Morningside has onky 3 and 4 bedders and they are quite big, about 2400 square feet. Valley Park has affordable sizes for 3 bedrooms, not too big not too small. Not sure about regalia.

proud owner
12-05-09, 08:21
Regalia is at road junction and the build quality is pathetic

same for MorningSide etc

they are all rubbish

Valley Park has a lot of Singaporeans apparently residing in the US, and wanting to sell at any price (above their costs) and wishing to capture the low end of the market..go look for the best agent for the project Kelvin...a lot of decently priced units

Urbana is OK, but who wants to sell Just keep it

hi
are you sure about owners wanting to sell at any price ?

i have been looking for it ..but havent really seen any real seller ...

NoodyGirl
25-05-09, 08:20
hi

dont sian me lah
are you sure u even hunted at Valley Park
all big projects always got buyers and sellers
some irrationally priced even
I did not say "sell at any price" I qualified it as need cash to pay elsewhere
if people got one two units of course they beauty parade for best price
dont simply place into my mouth

Reporter
29-01-10, 18:15
http://www.theedgesingapore.com/images/logo.png
Aspen Heights condo resale price hits $1,450 psf
The Edge
Monday, 25 January 2010

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3231/2825228952_5c677d5762.jpg
Aspen Heights

Aspen Heights may be 11 years old, but the massive 606-unit condominium located along River Valley Road has been enjoying a resurgence of interest from homebuyers, riding on strong sales of new developments nearby. After only 15 transactions hovering at the $1,000 psf level in the first half of 2009, more than 30 units have changed hands in 2H2009, with prices surging past $1,400 psf. For the period Dec 23 to 31, there were three caveats for units sold at $1,250 to $1,450 psf, according to URA Realis.

After the onset of the financial crisis in late 2008, prices at Aspen Heights sank below $1,000 psf for about half a year, before rebounding strongly in June 2009 with the rest of the market. The main reason for the upturn could be the strong sales of nearby developments, including The Wharf Residence and Martin Place Residences, which were among the top sellers last year.

The 2 upper-mid-tier projects were relaunched in mid-May last year at prices that were 20% lower than in early 2008. For instance, in mid-May last year, CapitaLand had priced the remaining units at the 173-unit The Wharf Residence on Tong Watt Road off River Valley Road at $1,200 to $1,500 psf, compared with $1,500 to $1,900 psf for the first phase released at previews in mid-2008. Meanwhile, Frasers Centrepoint Ltd also relaunched Martin Place Residences at Martin Place off Kim Yam Road at $1,260 to $1,700 psf, compared with its soft launch in early 2008, when 28 units were sold between $1,700 and $2,000 psf.

Since last May, however, prices of both projects have enjoyed an uplift. Last October, a high of $1,496 psf was achieved in a new sale by the developer when a 2,206 sq ft unit at The Wharf Residence was sold for $3.3 million. The condo is expected to be completed in 2013.

Likewise, at the 302-unit Martin Place Residence, sales have picked up since May. Last month, a 1,044 sq ft unit was sold for $1.88 million, or $1,800 psf, in a sub-sale according to a Dec 2 caveat. This is a 13.7% gain for the original owner, who purchased the unit from Frasers Centrepoint Homes and sold it in just six months.

The buoyant demand for homes in the River Valley Road area could also have been sparked by the new shopping centres that opened along Orchard Road last year: ION Orchard, Orchard Central, 313@Somerset and Triple One Somerset (at the former Singapore Power Building site). Easy access to a range of good schools like River Valley Primary School and Singapore Management University as well as cafés and restaurants in the Robertson Quay area continue to reel in families with school-going children as well as investors.

New developments under construction have also drawn buyer interest to existing developments in the River Valley and Mohamed Sultan neighbourhood. The largest project in the area is easily Aspen Heights, developed by the former DBS Land (now part of CapitaLand). Units range from 882 sqft 2-bedroom apartments to 1,604 sqft for 4-bedrooms, while penthouses measure 2,691 to 3,143 sqft.

With prices recovering to 2007 levels, it’s also a good time for owners looking to sell their properties. According to a Dec 30 caveat, a 1,324 sqft unit on the fifth floor of block 263 (one of two blocks) changed hands for $1.67 million, or $1,260 psf, translating into a 23% gain for the seller, who purchased the unit in early 2007.

On the 10th floor of the neighbouring block 261, a 2,691 sqft penthouse fetched $3.9 million, or $1,450 psf. That’s a 19% gain for the seller, who purchased the unit for $3.28 million 3 years ago, according to a March 2007 caveat.

With renewed investor interest in projects in Orchard Road and investors targeting both older projects and new launches, it won’t be surprising to see resale prices at Aspen Heights returning to or even surpassing mid-2007 levels.

blueangel71
10-04-10, 11:41

Expats or not, Valley Park location just feels very heartlander to me leh, and the price suggests so. Too bad for you. :beats-me-man: I think i will w ait until Valley Park $600 psf then I buy. Cos that's what I think it should be worth.

Well I am aware that everyone is entitled to their own opinion but at $600psf at D10? Then I believe the world's economy is crashing again... :sleep:

RVestor
10-04-10, 12:21
I think the location of the new MRT station (upcoming TSL in 2018) at Kim Seng (probably near GWC) will give a strong boost to the prices of Valley Park and all condos around the vicinity. It wouldn't be too long that this stretch of River Valley, which has been regarded as inferior, will be at least on par to those nearer to Mhd Sultan, considering that Mhd Sultan has seen much better days.

phantom_opera
26-12-12, 10:09
2007 hold till now .. managed to create a new psf record for this CCR condo, with rental, probably return about 6% nett

2012-12-10 #XX-XX 883 1,699psf 2007-08-08 1,371psf $289,624 1,951 4.1%

supermax
30-12-12, 16:44
hi

Bought a 1216sq ft at 1108psf on 15Aug 2009.I flew in same day,agent picked me up from the airport,view a few units at D10 and i chose valley park.Close to amenities,resort feeling,is convenient yet away from the crowd.My unit is facing canal,very relax watching the water flow.HDB is over the other side of the canal,so damn far away.Although i didnt get the low price at 900psf as a forumner said during then,i beleive diff facing unit command diff price.If i think too much then,i would have missed the boat.My neighbour sold his canal facing unit at $1603psf recently.Rental at 4+,is consistent althogh people may said is nothing great.

blackjack21trader
31-12-12, 11:08
Bought a 1216sq ft at 1108psf on 15Aug 2009.I flew in same day,agent picked me up from the airport,view a few units at D10 and i chose valley park.Close to amenities,resort feeling,is convenient yet away from the crowd.My unit is facing canal,very relax watching the water flow.HDB is over the other side of the canal,so damn far away.Although i didnt get the low price at 900psf as a forumner said during then,i beleive diff facing unit command diff price.If i think too much then,i would have missed the boat.My neighbour sold his canal facing unit at $1603psf recently.Rental at 4+,is consistent althogh people may said is nothing great.

The price you bought at? Is as good as getting free money from the seller. right now,OCR private condo in Pungool and Tampines already well over S$1108 psf!

You are so lucky!

blackjack21trader
31-12-12, 11:14
http://www.theedgesingapore.com/images/logo.png
Aspen Heights condo resale price hits $1,450 psf
The Edge
Monday, 25 January 2010

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3231/2825228952_5c677d5762.jpg
Aspen Heights

Aspen Heights may be 11 years old, but the massive 606-unit condominium located along River Valley Road has been enjoying a resurgence of interest from homebuyers, riding on strong sales of new developments nearby. After only 15 transactions hovering at the $1,000 psf level in the first half of 2009, more than 30 units have changed hands in 2H2009, with prices surging past $1,400 psf. For the period Dec 23 to 31, there were three caveats for units sold at $1,250 to $1,450 psf, according to URA Realis.

GUNIANG SELLERS !:simmering:

Any project that is selling below S$2000psf along or near the river is very attractive. Note that when you sell anything in this area, you are not selling just a residential apartment but you actually sold with it the potential RIGHTS of the project being earmarked by developers to re-develop as a hotel.

All projects here are hotel calibre !

there are many happening here. including river taxi that will make the connection between Marina Bay, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Barrage and Robertson Quay.

last year I told brothers here that the center of power had shifted from Orchard to the River or Marina Bay. I was laughed at. Now see what the newspaper are saying?

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE!

blackjack21trader
31-12-12, 11:17
GUNIANG SELLERS !:simmering:

Any project that is selling below S$2000psf along or near the river is very attractive. Note that when you sell anything in this area, you are not selling just a residential apartment but you actually sold with it the potential RIGHTS of the project being earmarked by developers to re-develop as a hotel.

All projects here are hotel calibre !

there are many happening here. including river taxi that will make the connection between Marina Bay, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Barrage and Robertson Quay.

last year I told brothers here that the center of power had shifted from Orchard to the River or Marina Bay. I was laughed at. Now see what the newspaper are saying?

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE!

GUNIANG sellers! Come March 2013, YOU shall REGRET AND spend the rest of your sleepless nights wetting your pillows with your TEARS!!

With the potential for enbloc, freehold and huge plot size, ASPEN HEIGHT is easily worth S$2000psf minimum!

I shall tell you why later !!!

TO BE CONTINUED

blackjack21trader
31-12-12, 11:23
GUNIANG sellers! Come March 2013, YOU shall REGRET AND spend the rest of your sleepless nights wetting your pillows with your TEARS!!

With the potential for enbloc, freehold and huge plot size, ASPEN HEIGHT is easily worth S$2000psf minimum!

TO BE CONTINUED

GUNIANGS !

I ONLY NEED TO TELL YOU ONE SINGLE REASON FOR ASPEN HEIGHT WHY IT IS WORTH MORE THAN S$2000psf.

1) IT IS ON THE HILLTOP. HOW MANY CCR HILLTOP PROJECTS IN SINGAPORE? SINGAPORE IS A GENERALLY FLAT LAND.

GUNIANGS ! AND I HAVE NOT BEGIN TO TELL YOU THE REST OF THE 9 REASONS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TpSxYqQoOc

blackjack21trader
31-12-12, 11:28

TO BE CONTINUED

Paiseh, ASPEN HEIGHTS is 999 years leasehold land.

BUT then again, WHO CAN LIVE TO A THOUSAND YEARS ? ASPEN HEIGHTS IS AS GOOD AS FREEHOLD LA ....WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

GUNIANGS! ALL GIVING AWAY FREE MONEY HERE !

Allthepies
31-12-12, 12:22
Bro BJ, you seems very confident in this area. Are there some new plan/growth for this area tat you know that is not available to the public?

Werther
31-12-12, 12:48
Good afternoon BJ

Haha, How many units u owned in aspen heights? I saw one unit for sale 2 months ago, looking at $1450 psf... Not much movement there leh...

blackjack21trader
31-12-12, 12:56
Good afternoon BJ

Haha, How many units u owned in aspen heights? I saw one unit for sale 2 months ago, looking at $1450 psf... Not much movement there leh...

Dear borther Werther, I do not own any unit here now but I used to own 3 units here back in 2000. Then I went to States, come back in 2007 to sell them and replace them with 2 units beside the Singapore River.

If you are an owner here, please go can tell your guniang neigbhors not to give free money away. Freehold or 999-leasehold in this area is going to be very very very valuable.

Also, if you are free, go take a walk along Robertson Quay or Singapore river and you might just get a hint from the SkyPeople what is coming.

Good Luck.

blackjack21trader
31-12-12, 13:00
" As the constructors of buildings and projects can divide thus the lands of the forever into many leases to sale."-quoted double headed serpent

The meaning is very simple. At first I do not understand what the serpent meant. But after lunch just now, I began to realise that there is a secret here:

example:

Developers can buy freehold sites and then subdivide the freehold tenure (not divide the land, but the right to own the land which is the tenure!) itself into say, 99 years.Then, he could sell the projects as a 99 years leasehold.

in this case, the developers still own the land but he is actually selling the assets within the land to you only.

In this way, the project costs can be spreaded over to the developer's next generation when the lease expired at 99 years. And his grandson can take over the land, and start a totally new project again without the need to acquire through enblocking.

This ensure continual survival for his company. At the same time, selling price can be lowered for the present homeowners. The land supply of our future generations can also be substained.

That is why I think the first homeowners who sell the freehold lands to the developers shall hit the jackpot come middle 2013 after the developers realise this secret.

Take note that leasehold below 99 years do not have this characteristic.

Good Luck.

神龙股侠。

The Sepent bellowed and laughed in a loud voice, so loud that the Earth vibrated.

I swallowed my salivia and waited in anticipation.

"Mortal, you know not thy fate, but I do."

" In the Garden lies the 12 astrological stones. These 12 stones represented the 12 districts of the Lion City."

" 12 babies will be born in each of these districts, each with certain attributes that determine the final fate of the recent property buyers..."

" The 12 babies are :"

"1) The Earth : ( Transport, SMRT and MRT , cars and railways, etc )"

"2) The Water : ( Flooding, sewage system, PUB, water companies ,etc)"

"3) The Healer : ( Medical Services: Hospitals, clinics, doctors )"

"4) The Wise : ( Education: Universities and Schools) "

"5) The Servant: (Government Service level: Efficiency, Effectiveness and Professionals, URA,MOM etc)"

"6) The Refined : ( Graciousness, Art and Philosphy: Cultural Standard . Entertainment, actors, actresses,Arts Museum, Concerts, Mediacorp etc)

"7) The Banker : ( Financial Service level and security standards: Banks and Pawn shops etc)

"8) The Constructor: ( Standard of the infrastructure developers: Far East Organistion,City Development, engineers etc )

9) The Observer : ( Timely information, channel news asia, Internet Media, etc )

10) The Enforcer: ( Social system, Legal system, anti-corruption, police, crime control, traffic police etc )

11) The Farmer: ( Food, restaurant hygenie standards, AVA etc .)"

12) The Host : ( Social Harmony, community development the various races, religious acceptance, CDC etc )"

How you nurture these babies shall determine the final destinations of the recent property buyers- whether in heaven or in hell."

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=15946

repost here to refresh lazy brothers and sisters memory:doh:

blackjack21trader
31-12-12, 13:07
Fearing for the safety of the Serpent, I urged him:

" Serpent brother, someone in the forum indicated his desire to catch you. Quick, take my Mercedes AMG C63 and run, good brother ! "

The Serpent looked at me with his 2 pairs of eyes. They were filled with tears and he said :

" Thank You, mortal brother. Like in the other realm they told me, you have the heart of heaven is indeed true. May we meet again..."

I interrupted him and said : " Say no more, good serpent brother. The humans are evil to the root, take off now ! "

I saw the Serpent disappeared into the distant.

Then, from the exhaust pipe of my C63, the smoke started to take form. It swirled and swirled and a naked feminine form is formed. This femine form which is made of smoke is prettier than any evil humans on Planet Earth.

She walked towards me and said: " Good brother, it is a shame we are born of different worlds, otherwise we can be good partners."

Then she said,

" In the very near future, the landed owners of the Lion City will unload their properties and began to buy up CCR condos like never before. "

As she is in human form and can look like just any forumer,I do not fear for her safety and asked " How so, pretty sister ? "

"well, the logic is simple," as she opened her lips, sweet scent filled the air around me. "that the old landed owners want to unlock their equity BUT they also want a steady retirement income. The only steady source of rental income is from the CCR condos. And the ones near the River will be especially sought after ".

"By the way, my name is Venus."

with that, she unrobe and vanished into thin air.

I stood there contemplating about the loss. The loss of my C63.

My wife stormed into my room and demanded : " who were you talking to ? what's that perfume in the room about ?!!"

I told her , " Good wife, it was the TV la ! woahahahahahhehhehehehheh"

"The perfume is your sweet scent dear."

"oh you are so sweet.", said my wife and she kissed me and left my room.

I sat there thinking about what sister Venus and brother Serpent told me. There must be a strategy to earn big bucks using their information again. So, today I shall use my vibs to travel to my Home Planet and ask my mentor for his advice on the new property investment plan, taking into consideration all the CMs and possible future CM.

blackjack21trader
31-12-12, 13:10
9:00am 1997 Dec 11. Federal Bureu of Investigation

My journey began when I was 8 years old. I discovered my telepathy ability one day when I predicted exactly the Dow index that day. I could still remember the number validly today : 666.66

At that time, my uncle-in-law was an FBI agent. His division's objective was to recruit a group of so called telepathy remote viewers for his team. Remote viewers, or RVR as they codenamed it. Of course he invited me to one of these sessions in RVR.

In the class was a Caucasian guy of European origin. He has such piercing eyes that one could somehow feel the mental vibration generated by him.
And this guy I shall call him mentor, imparted much of the remote viewing skill to me before he died. In his own words, I was like the son he never had.

9:00am 2012,December 11. Singapore

I am using using my remote viewing ability, "Third Eye" or "Eagle Eye" as FBI termed when I was 8 years old. This is what I see:

" I see a 30 years old semi-detached house in Namly Avenue. It is a very worn down semi-d, due to years of neglect. Nevertheless, it is still presentable. About 4000 square feet of land and is 2 storey high.

The property has a huge garden, but the built up is only about 2500sqft.
The house has no granny's room on the first level, only a guest toilet and a kitchen"

" Then, I saw an old couple sitting at the dinning table. I zoomed in on their conversation: ....................."

The old man look around 65 years old with a head full of dyed black hair. The old wife look to be 1 or 2 years younger than him.

" We are now at 10pm. " the old man whispered.

" No, it is daytime, Peter ! " the old woman was puzzled.

" No...I mean our life, it is now at 10pm. When the clock struck 12, we could be gone, Mary. Gone, as you know, up the lorry. " the old man explained.

" I see, Peter. I know what you are trying to tell me. You want to sell this house right?" Mary said.

"Yes, we have to sell it for the cash. Throughout our lives, we have worked hard for it and now it is time to take out the deposit from the treasure chest. ha ha " ,Peter said sort of sarcastically.

"If it was 10 years ago, I would never let you. But we are now at sunset.", said Mary

"Yes, but selling and realising the cash was not enough. The other day, I met a young man named blackjack21trader...", Peter explained.

"Oh..that handsome guy ! ", exclaimed Mary.

Yeah..that's me.

"anyway, what he told me has some truth in it. He advised me to realise the profits in our semi-d and then buy a CCR condo for a stable rental returns against inflation. At my age, blackjack21trader told me I should insure ourselves against unforseen medical issues. But to keep all our assets in cash is risky under the current environment..."

"A housing agent the other day told me someone is willing to pay S$7million for our house." Mary interrupted.

"yes, blackjack21trader suggested we get a good S$3million 3 bedder condo in prime district for rental returns, and then buy another S$2million studio in CCR for our own stay and keep the rest of the millions in the bank for rainy day.", Peter continued.

"Not only is blackjack21trader handsome, he is really smart.", said Mary

I was blushing in the background.

"By having 2 CCR condos, we are at least protected up to 80% of our asset value against inflation. Then, one of the CCR condos will generate an income streaming to protect our savings from declining due to our spending. The S$2million cash will protect us against any possible recession in or downturn in the economy. It will also serve as an emergency fund. That's how blackjack21trader explained to me." Peter explained to Mary.

Then, in the shadow of one corner of the dinning hall, I felt a presence. The silhouette looked like a forumer named chestnut. Dam ! Another RVR ! Don't tell me he is a vibs too !

Quickly, I recalled all my alpha brainwaves back from the location.

THE END

Allthepies
31-12-12, 15:05
I was puzzled why only along the rivers, there r many freehold condo in CCR

blackjack21trader
31-12-12, 15:58
I was puzzled why only along the rivers, there r many freehold condo in CCR

Come, good brother Allthepies....

yes you are correct there are still many dwindling freeholds in CCR. Now imagine you are a small time developer.......and..if you were to build a project in CCR...where would have the most selling points? Selling points as easier for your project to sell as top end luxurious project?

1) Near to River

2) Near to Orchard Shopping

3) Near to Bay

4) Near to Chinatown

5) Near to Business District (where you work ? )

6) Near MRTs (future & present)

7) Near to Specialist Medical Service

8) Near to Center of Arts

9) Near to exquisite food and beverages

10) Near to SMU University!

Yet...FREEHOLD !

Think.......yes......think think think.:scared-5:

blackjack21trader
31-12-12, 16:01

yes you are correct there are still many dwindling freeholds in CCR. Now imagine you are a small time developer.......and..if you were to build a project in CCR...where would have the most selling points? Selling points as easier for your project to sell as top end luxurious project?

1) Near to River

3) Near to Bay

4) Near to Chinatown

Yet...FREEHOLD !

Think.......yes......think think think.:scared-5:

From this location, you go North, South,East, West also won't go hungry one la....WOAHAHAHAHHEhhHHEH

blackjack21trader
31-12-12, 16:05
From this location, you go North, South,East, West also won't go hungry one la....WOAHAHAHAHHEhhHHEH

brother Allthepies, you look at all the World Class cities of the World like River Thames of London, Manhatten of New York, Tokyo River of Tokyo...what do you see ? you see all the high class happening and affluent young punks all flocking to where the rivers are....you know why here the owners of river apartments all so guniang and retarded?

I shall reveal why later.

leesg123
31-12-12, 16:33

1) Near to River

3) Near to Bay

4) Near to Chinatown

Yet...FREEHOLD !

Think.......yes......think think think.:scared-5:River Valley? Near great world city?

blackjack21trader
31-12-12, 17:22
River Valley? Near great world city?

The whole area will be Charlie Boom Town la !!!!

Hint: Not enough...Not enough !!!!!

supermax
31-12-12, 22:09
The price you bought at? Is as good as getting free money from the seller. right now,OCR private condo in Pungool and Tampines already well over S$1108 psf!

You are so lucky!

Bro BJ,during then friends said i could have bargained more but i got no time and need to fly back same day after paying the option fees.Btw,can the canal next to valley park called a river?

proud owner
31-12-12, 23:35
I think the Liang Court area will have a mrt inter change. Or something like that

[QUOTE=leesg123]River Valley? Near great world city?

blackjack21trader
01-01-13, 17:29
Bro BJ,during then friends said i could have bargained more but i got no time and need to fly back same day after paying the option fees.Btw,can the canal next to valley park called a river?

That is the end of the river la...

A canal water is made by human beings.

While this river's water is FRESH from MArina Barrage la.

only jealous guniangs will call it a canal.

supermax
01-01-13, 20:29

Thnks bro for the clarification.I am foreigner,does not know much about the geographical of SG landscape.Hopefully end of the river will help to enhance the value :p

Ringo33
01-01-13, 22:55

End should be river mouth and water flow from up stream to down stream. If you go up stream you sure will hit long Kang

DKSG
01-01-13, 22:57
The River ends at near Centennial Suites. Anything further like Valley Point Zion Road that side are all consider "big drain".

Of of when they try to sell you Valley Point or Mill Point they tell u its "river" facing, but dont get conned.

DKSG

supermax
02-01-13, 06:48
The River ends at near Centennial Suites. Anything further like Valley Point Zion Road that side are all consider "big drain".

Of of when they try to sell you Valley Point or Mill Point they tell u its "river" facing, but dont get conned.

DKSG

Ok.Guess Canal is a better word than big drain.:p

leesg123
02-01-13, 08:34
The actual 'singapore river' near uob, boat quay also looks like an upsized canal what. Vertocal walls on both banks...

blackjack21trader
02-01-13, 13:19
All learned brothers here are so knowledgeable :) Now I learned something new about the River :) Many Thanks to DKSG, Allthepies,ringo33 and of course brother leesg123.

And to share, I give u this new hint for the River area :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svhnr-nU5DI

Nope, it is not talking about pretty woman or beautiful river but something else la.

Come good brothers and sisters, make a guess.

Good Luck.......MAI TU LIAO !

Ricade
02-01-13, 13:40
All learned brothers here are so knowledgeable :) Now I learned something new about the River :) Many Thanks to DKSG, Allthepies,ringo33 and of course brother leesg123.

And to share, I give u this new hint for the River area :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svhnr-nU5DI

Nope, it is not talking about pretty woman or beautiful river but something else la.

Come good brothers and sisters, make a guess.

Good Luck.......MAI TU LIAO !

If north south east west.. all also easy to take then the location must be very close to major transport routes..

I can only think of 2 location
1 -Kallang Pebble Bay area.. (I have a feeling they will create 1 more MRT station here for the Eastern MRT plan..)
2 - Marina near V on Shenton that area..

the clue GM BJ21 left behind is abt songs.. performances.. maybe its near to the theatre / performing arts center?

DKSG
02-01-13, 13:49
What I am aware of is that the Zouk may not be there for too long.

That's all Office Boy knows.

DKSG

blackjack21trader
02-01-13, 14:23
well, as the song goes: "Mei mei ni CHIN SWEE...mei mei ni CHIN SWEE"

What brothers suggested here refer to the River area, which is happening at this moment.

But my Third Eye saw something in CHIN SWEE area that is going to benefit the whole of River, River Valley, Chinatown and Great World Area in the very near future.

The vision provided is very blurr...but something very very beautiful arises from the Hilltop leh.

now I say liao may or may not happen. But then again it is all worthwhile for all the good brothers and sisters here la.

WOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Khng8
02-01-13, 14:51
Wow.
Bro BJ. The suspense is killing.
What can it be?
Landmark Tower en-bloc??

moneytalk
02-01-13, 15:03
Wow.
What can it be?
Landmark Tower en-bloc??

The Seacare hotel in Chin Swee Road?

moneytalk
02-01-13, 15:04
Wow.
What can it be?
Landmark Tower en-bloc??

Hotels in Chin Swee Road?

ecimbew
02-01-13, 16:23
BJ21, aiya bro you don't spill too much beans leh. The higher beings are watching lah.

blackjack21trader
02-01-13, 16:33
double post

blackjack21trader
02-01-13, 16:36
double post again :( paiseh.

Khng8
02-01-13, 16:38
I don't want to get anyone into trouble.
Just want to know if it's good things coming up or is it negative?

leesg123
02-01-13, 17:56
HDB sers? Earmark for 5star hotel?

Allthepies
02-01-13, 20:04
well, as the song goes: "Mei mei ni CHIN SWEE...mei mei ni CHIN SWEE"

What brothers suggested here refer to the River area, which is happening at this moment.

But my Third Eye saw something in CHIN SWEE area that is going to benefit the whole of River, River Valley, Chinatown and Great World Area in the very near future.

The vision provided is very blurr...but something very very beautiful arises from the Hilltop leh.

now I say liao may or may not happen. But then again it is all worthwhile for all the good brothers and sisters here la.

WOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bro BJ I have a similar vision too yesterday! What a coincidence! But I was looking a bit away from CHIN SWEE road.:D:D:cheers1::cheers1:

hutsutau
18-02-13, 15:45
how come now valley park and the regalia is about the same price