PDA

View Full Version : Harbour View Tower

hmsg
21-04-09, 22:47
Currently going ~ 710psf, all sea view at mid flr n above... any chance of enbloc???

deljunks
22-04-09, 21:54
Currently going ~ 710psf, all sea view at mid flr n above... any chance of enbloc???

it is 99lh and the most units, one of the room is odd shape. i.e not regular in size.
am keen in it if not for the odd shaped room.
you looking at this project as well?

hmsg
22-04-09, 21:58
it is 99lh and the most units, one of the room is odd shape. i.e not regular in size.
am keen in it if not for the odd shaped room.
you looking at this project as well?

Yes, but the price is still high ~710 psf. Even if enbloc potential will take at least another 10 years... if price drop to ~ 600 psf, can seriously consider...

But view is good, NTUC outside, MRT just outside too....

deljunks
23-04-09, 01:37
Yes, but the price is still high ~710 psf. Even if enbloc potential will take at least another 10 years... if price drop to ~ 600 psf, can seriously consider...

But view is good, NTUC outside, MRT just outside too....

the condo beside fairways is already enbloced... it is fl.
but if can get below 600, can seriously consider to get for own stay...
you seen any good units lately?

hmsg
23-04-09, 07:39
the condo beside fairways is already enbloced... it is fl.
but if can get below 600, can seriously consider to get for own stay...
you seen any good units lately?

No, only heard reviews from friend who went to view. Will wait till maybe ~650 psf before going for viewing...

hovivi
12-07-09, 21:25
now at $800psf.. :eek: almost got an unit there, but last min back out.:ashamed1:

dreamhouse888
16-09-09, 18:39
personally do like this project. duno when it will go down to below 700psf, the recent transaction is above 1000psf.
given only a total of 154 units, the transactions looks not very active.

DW
17-09-09, 21:41
Personally, I went to look at a unit there before in March. Very high floor and good sea view, overlooking over the golf course. But the premise was extremely poorly maintained and common areas appears to be completely left unattended. I almost thought it was some development without a MCST managing it at all.

Location is not as good as Caribbean and thus the price discount (and also Harbour View Tower is much older, about 30 years old?). The other side of the HVT oversees the HDB which makes it really less interesting.

At that time, in MArch, owner was asking 800psf. For it to go down below 700psf appears challenging.
PLUS point of this development would be fantastic transport.
Circle line MRT - Telok Blangah RIGHT at its doorstep. Bus services there is great. Only 1-2 bus stops from Vivocity and very near to CBD!!

personally do like this project. duno when it will go down to below 700psf, the recent transaction is above 1000psf.
given only a total of 154 units, the transactions looks not very active.

hovivi
17-09-09, 23:04
when is keppel club expiring, will the project continue to have good view if keppel club lease is not renewed?

dormer
18-09-09, 09:51
when is keppel club expiring, will the project continue to have good view if keppel club lease is not renewed?

I have read the papers few months ago. If I can recall, the Keppel Club lease should expiry in 2021 which is 12 years from now.

I guess this is the prime piece of land; this is why the owner do not want to extend the lease anymore.

It will be interesting to see the development of this piece of land after Keppel Club move.

hovivi
18-09-09, 18:52
I have read the papers few months ago. If I can recall, the Keppel Club lease should expiry in 2021 which is 12 years from now.

I guess this is the prime piece of land; this is why the owner do not want to extend the lease anymore.

It will be interesting to see the development of this piece of land after Keppel Club move.

Will common sense allow golf course beside MRT or high rise housing... This is going to be very interesting development for prospective Harbourview buyers..

munich18
10-07-10, 14:15
Will common sense allow golf course beside MRT or high rise housing... This is going to be very interesting development for prospective Harbourview buyers..

There are plans for the Keppel piece of golf course and all the other land beside the sea to be used as waterfront living and PSA moving to Tuas as reported in the Straits Times. I am talking of some 20 years down the road, so don't wait.

As far as I know, Harbourfront is only about 10+ years old and certainly not 30 as mentioned by someone. I suspect the construction is not up to mark as there were many cracks from along the entire wall some time back, but these were repaired.

Enbloc is certainly a possibility as about 3 years ago, there was a talk and my opinion, is that with eager selling owners, it is a likely scenario, couple with poor maintenance, if proven true. Currently, property prices are at all times high and maybe a dip will create buying opportunities. Do not expect record breaking price like Fairways as this is leasehold with topping up fees and an inferior location compared with Fairways.

To me, it is a good investment property with reasonable rental.

cashrich
10-07-10, 20:36
There are plans for the Keppel piece of golf course and all the other land beside the sea to be used as waterfront living and PSA moving to Tuas as reported in the Straits Times. I am talking of some 20 years down the road, so don't wait.

As far as I know, Harbourfront is only about 10+ years old and certainly not 30 as mentioned by someone. I suspect the construction is not up to mark as there were many cracks from along the entire wall some time back, but these were repaired.

Enbloc is certainly a possibility as about 3 years ago, there was a talk and my opinion, is that with eager selling owners, it is a likely scenario, couple with poor maintenance, if proven true. Currently, property prices are at all times high and maybe a dip will create buying opportunities. Do not expect record breaking price like Fairways as this is leasehold with topping up fees and an inferior location compared with Fairways.

To me, it is a good investment property with reasonable rental.

hahah... good luck! new high rise development will block all the views.