PDA

View Full Version : St Michael's Regency (FH - D12)

magdalene
05-04-09, 21:11
Anyone went to the showflat and take a look? The whole street of St Michael is like a contruction site - but I like that this property is along the river. I heard TOP wll be end of this year.
Developer reduced to price $777psf. What do you guys think? Any possibility for this area to go down to $5XXpsf?

spikey69
06-04-09, 01:12
Anyone went to the showflat and take a look? The whole street of St Michael is like a contruction site - but I like that this property is along the river. I heard TOP wll be end of this year.
Developer reduced to price $777psf. What do you guys think? Any possibility for this area to go down to $5XXpsf?

u considered the crazy traffic conditions there even on weekends?

delft
06-04-09, 10:47
When my boyfriend and I were looking for a place late last year, we visited St Michael Regency a couple of times. We were quite taken by the place but didn't feel that the price was reasonable. The price has held steady since Nov last year despite sales not being very good which was quite surprising for us. Another thing that left us abit unsure was that the developer is not a very experienced one. We contacted a friend in the real estate industry who said that the developer used to do things like Lift Upgrading and building of foreign worker dormitories so we were abit worried about what the quality would be like. If you are not in a hurry, it might be better to wait till the place has TOP-ed before you purchase.

cloudy78
06-04-09, 11:34
Hi mag, is the traffic (not abt the jam) good? Although its near the St Michael's terminal but its quite a far walk to Boon Lay MRT right?

Autonomy
06-04-09, 11:40
Hi mag, is the traffic (not abt the jam) good? Although its near the St Michael's terminal but its quite a far walk to Boon Lay MRT right?

I think u meant Boon Keng MRT...

magdalene
06-04-09, 12:49
Hi Delft - somehow I like the place compared to other condos in the vicinity - and is dismayed that their price are still too high in my opinion. Yes, will probably adopt a wait-and-see when it comes to this property.

As for Boon Keng MRT - I think it is quite a distance away...
and this property does not have shuttle bus like beacon heights.

ya.. I know traffic there is bad :doh:

absolutwild
06-04-09, 13:14
hi
i actually just bought sub-sale unit at one st michael's. agree that the traffic is bad but hope it will improve when the woodsville interchange is ready. only concern is there isnt much amenities (coffee shop, supermarket etc) around there. and yes, think boon keng MRT station is quite a distance...

qianfugui
06-04-09, 20:01
hi
i actually just bought sub-sale unit at one st michael's. agree that the traffic is bad but hope it will improve when the woodsville interchange is ready. only concern is there isnt much amenities (coffee shop, supermarket etc) around there. and yes, think boon keng MRT station is quite a distance...

I stay just across the PIE at One Leicester (OL), can see that the construction at ST Michael Regency is at almost at 14th sty. So 1 more floor to go. A quicker way to ammenties eg MRT, Coffee shop, McDonald, KFC etc is to go to Potong Pasir side. If you walk along the path of the canal and cross to Moonstone Lane side, you can reach the ammenties in 10/15 minutes. You can cross at Traffic junction instead of the PIE bridge to Potong Pasir. It is not too far actually ..you don't have to go to Boon Keng Stn or ST George street side which do not have much ammenties. Just my humble opinion. :D

kgchong
06-04-09, 23:27
I stay just across the PIE at One Leicester (OL), can see that the construction at ST Michael Regency is at almost at 14th sty. So 1 more floor to go. A quicker way to ammenties eg MRT, Coffee shop, McDonald, KFC etc is to go to Potong Pasir side. If you walk along the path of the canal and cross to Moonstone Lane side, you can reach the ammenties in 10/15 minutes. You can cross at Traffic junction instead of the PIE bridge to Potong Pasir. It is not too far actually ..you don't have to go to Boon Keng Stn or ST George street side which do not have much ammenties. Just my humble opinion. :D

can someone point me to the web that contain the brochure or info of the condo...

was looking at one st michael.... think ok... but beacon height... not so good... as close to a temple...

franzmark
08-04-09, 13:17
I have been looking out for the new launches in that area and made a comparison. one st michael is near serangoon road and has a smaller land area than beacon heights but both have full condo facilities. OSM is freehold n has fewer units compared to BH, while BH is 999year so not much dif. But if you look at the entrance of the two condos, OSM's entrance is in a poorer location as it is so close to serangoon road. BH appears to be tucked away in the midst of a peaceful surroundings and the entrance to the condo does not seem too abrupt (i.e cutting in almost immediately after turning from serangoon rd). I heard that BH is the tallest condo in that area so it will definitely stand out more compared to OSM, which makes it a plus point. St Michael Regency on the other hand is facing moonstone and the kallang river so might not be the most ideal of choices and moreover it is only 14 floors up. For the orientation of the condo, magnificence in terms of height and a more classy entrance or drive through, I would definitely go for BH. Again, just my opinion....:)

can someone point me to the web that contain the brochure or info of the condo...

was looking at one st michael.... think ok... but beacon height... not so good... as close to a temple...

golfie
13-04-09, 09:16
Is this developer the same as Evan Lim Co Pte Ltd?

Evan Lim Co PLT is the parent company of EL Development. ELD developing Rosewood Suite.

When my boyfriend and I were looking for a place late last year, we visited St Michael Regency a couple of times. We were quite taken by the place but didn't feel that the price was reasonable. The price has held steady since Nov last year despite sales not being very good which was quite surprising for us. Another thing that left us abit unsure was that the developer is not a very experienced one. We contacted a friend in the real estate industry who said that the developer used to do things like Lift Upgrading and building of foreign worker dormitories so we were abit worried about what the quality would be like. If you are not in a hurry, it might be better to wait till the place has TOP-ed before you purchase.

delft
13-04-09, 10:00
Yes, it is the parent company but ELD is the one that does private property development. This is Evan Lim's first foray into it. They are owned by different people (ELD is owned by the brother of Evan Lim I think) and when we called ELD, they knew nothing about St Michael Regency. :)

golfie
13-04-09, 15:21
If "EVAN LIM INDUSTRIAL/WAREHOUSING DEVELOPMENT PTE LTD" is part of Evan Lim co Pte Ltd, then why is it not listed in their web site (http://www.evanlim.com/)?

I could not find the web site of 'EVAN LIM INDUSTRIAL/WAREHOUSING Dev'? Do you have theri wen site address?

Cheers!

Yes, it is the parent company but ELD is the one that does private property development. This is Evan Lim's first foray into it. They are owned by different people (ELD is owned by the brother of Evan Lim I think) and when we called ELD, they knew nothing about St Michael Regency. :)

delft
13-04-09, 16:07
I did not manage to find an official website or a website with more info on the developer as well. Which is one of the reasons we decided not to buy in the end. We also called the agents marketing the property but they also did not manage to give us any more information on the developer which was not too assuring at all.

golfie
13-04-09, 23:54
The catalog they provided is also not showing proper drawing. It is also not proportionate in the Horizontal and Vertical axis. The drawing are either stretch horizontally or vertically.

Hence very misleading and some rooms are bigger then what it should be due to the stretching.

For example the, the 2nd and 3rd bed rooms for the 3 Roomers are actually very narrow and may even have problem accomodating a single bed with wardrobe.

In fact I was also told that the developer will not be providing wardrobe for the 2nd and 3rd bed rooms for the 3 Roomers eventhough the drawings indicated clearly it is available.

This project is slowly fading from our short listing.

What a waste! It has such a nice location with good views but the whole project looks so shaddy...

I did not manage to find an official website or a website with more info on the developer as well. Which is one of the reasons we decided not to buy in the end. We also called the agents marketing the property but they also did not manage to give us any more information on the developer which was not too assuring at all.

franzmark
14-04-09, 00:16
If you are still eyeing at a development along that stretch, i think beacon heights is the most sensible option there (being the most prominent structure there when it is built)

The catalog they provided is also not showing proper drawing. It is also not proportionate in the Horizontal and Vertical axis. The drawing are either stretch horizontally or vertically.

Hence very misleading and some rooms are bigger then what it should be due to the stretching.

For example the, the 2nd and 3rd bed rooms for the 3 Roomers are actually very narrow and may even have problem accomodating a single bed with wardrobe.

In fact I was also told that the developer will not be providing wardrobe for the 2nd and 3rd bed rooms for the 3 Roomers eventhough the drawings indicated clearly it is available.

This project is slowly fading from our short listing.

What a waste! It has such a nice location with good views but the whole project looks so shaddy...

golfie
14-04-09, 01:13
BH seems good but PSF still very high.
It is also too close to the temple.

If you are still eyeing at a development along that stretch, i think beacon heights is the most sensible option there (being the most prominent structure there when it is built)

franzmark
14-04-09, 01:27
the temple seems like an icon in that area in itself as it has a big sleeping buddha there. The temple is also very quiet n clean with hardly any activity. Again u may nt even be able to land a small unit at BH as all 1 n 2 bdrs are sold out i thnk. For the hi psf at least u get to live in an iconic dev in e area. Just my opinion.
BH seems good but PSF still very high.
It is also too close to the temple.

magdalene
14-04-09, 09:13
The temple can get quite noisy. My friend's unit faces the bell partially, and complained that the huge bell goes 'tong tong' very frequently. SO much so that when she's on conference call at home - her listeners asked her what that 'tong tong' sound was...
I cannot imagine the units at beacon heights that faces the bell directly!
And I think having a big bell right in front is not good fengshui?
:scared-4:

As for St Michael Regency - the brochure is really not up to standard. Perhaps I'll wait till TOP to see the actual unit before making a decision.

golfie
14-04-09, 09:38
The way you describe the 'tong tong' is very funny... :cool1:

The 3 BR facing is attractive but would like to convert it to 2 rooms. Was told that the dev can modify the walls if we tell them early. If we wait till it TOP, it might be too late.

But no confidence to place order now... :beats-me-man:

The temple can get quite noisy. My friend's unit faces the bell partially, and complained that the huge bell goes 'tong tong' very frequently. SO much so that when she's on conference call at home - her listeners asked her what that 'tong tong' sound was...
I cannot imagine the units at beacon heights that faces the bell directly!
And I think having a big bell right in front is not good fengshui?
:scared-4:

As for St Michael Regency - the brochure is really not up to standard. Perhaps I'll wait till TOP to see the actual unit before making a decision.

franzmark
14-04-09, 11:10
the temple not so drastic as described lah. This kind of temple anytime better than a chinese temple or a mosque.

golfie
15-04-09, 12:42
Drastic or not, price is still considered very high.

the temple not so drastic as described lah. This kind of temple anytime better than a chinese temple or a mosque.

franzmark
15-04-09, 13:49
of course for best condo in the area got to pay a bit more, but i heard the penthouses were going for around 6xxpsf. it is the 1+1 that have high psf but again the view for the 1+1 is fantastic....

Drastic or not, price is still considered very high.

magdalene
15-04-09, 15:01
of course for best condo in the area got to pay a bit more, but i heard the penthouses were going for around 6xxpsf. it is the 1+1 that have high psf but again the view for the 1+1 is fantastic....

St Michael's Regency does not have 1+1 or even 2. Their smallest is 3brm.

franzmark
15-04-09, 15:13
I was referring to Beacon Heights...:)

golfie
15-04-09, 19:41
Anyone bought this property?

Please share with us whether the developer has actually agreed to modufy the walls to convert the unit into a 2 room unit instad of squezzy 3 roomer?

franzmark
16-04-09, 13:30
You seem set on getting that area. The area is a gem in D12...

Anyone bought this property?

Please share with us whether the developer has actually agreed to modufy the walls to convert the unit into a 2 room unit instad of squezzy 3 roomer?

nattadecoco
08-06-09, 21:22
any idea when is its TOP ?

sobeit_sg
08-06-09, 21:37
Understand from the agent that St Michael's Regency will be topped dec 2009.

Actually i went to the showflat last week, the layout for the 3+1 seems quite ok. Near to the yard, it include full length window.

With the are size of 1249, the dining and the living room look quite spacious.

As i am not familiar with this location, i find it quite far from the main road.

nattadecoco
08-06-09, 21:57
Understand from the agent that St Michael's Regency will be topped dec 2009.

Actually i went to the showflat last week, the layout for the 3+1 seems quite ok. Near to the yard, it include full length window.

With the are size of 1249, the dining and the living room look quite spacious.

As i am not familiar with this location, i find it quite far from the main road.
wow ,still got long way to go =(
tot going to top sooner cos reach highest level already.
actually ive tested out ytd , walk from smr to main road at one st michael is around 8 minutes.
u bought a unit over there? do you think the 3 br unit is too cramped? 86 sm type.

alankc68
08-06-09, 22:42
hi all,

so anyone with any floorplan to post, am looking for a 3br. now they adverstise 777k....... whats the floor area for a 3br??

will go down showflat sometime next week...:spliff:

nattadecoco
08-06-09, 22:54
hi all,

so anyone with any floorplan to post, am looking for a 3br. now they adverstise 777k....... whats the floor area for a 3br??

will go down showflat sometime next week...:spliff:

r u refering to the 86 sm 3 bedder type?

alankc68
09-06-09, 00:04
r u refering to the 86 sm 3 bedder type?

yup the smallest 3br, not sure if it's 86sm. u have the floor plan? couldnt find it online..... tks

alankc68
09-06-09, 00:13

hi u have the 3br 86sm floor plan?

tks

nattadecoco
09-06-09, 00:17
yup the smallest 3br, not sure if it's 86sm. u have the floor plan? couldnt find it online..... tks

i have it .can i send u thru email or sth ? cos i dunno how to post photo here :ashamed1:
went there last week , the 86 sm type i think left one or two units .

sobeit_sg
09-06-09, 23:52
:)
There are 4 types of floor plan

- Type A (3 br+study) 1249sft
North Facing (Facing kallang river)
- Type B (3 br) 926 sft
North Facing (Facing kallang river)
- Type C (3 br+study) 1238 sft
South Facing (Facing city view)
- Type D (3 br+study) 1238 sft
South Facing (Facing city view)

alankc68
10-06-09, 00:36
so no wardrobes in the other 2 rooms, true?:confused:

sobeit_sg
10-06-09, 15:51
True, no wardrobes for the other bedrooms. I am quite surprise.:scared-5:

The brochure also does not contain the specification... flooring, wc, power point, wall, cabinet etc...

Regulators
10-06-09, 19:57
standing at only 14 stories high, i think whatever view will be blocked by al the tall developments around liao

golfie
11-06-09, 14:24
Ladies and gentlemen!!

Please be aware that all the floor plans shown on their leaflets are either stretched horizontally or vertically!:doh:

It is very misleading and seems to be misrepresenting!!!
So be very careful in your selection!

I have tried to ask for the proper unstretch drawings but they insists on not giving... :beats-me-man:

Newbie Homebuyer
11-06-09, 15:14
Ladies and gentlemen!!

Please be aware that all the floor plans shown on their leaflets are either stretched horizontally or vertically!:doh:

It is very misleading and seems to be misrepresenting!!!
So be very careful in your selection!

I have tried to ask for the proper unstretch drawings but they insists on not giving... :beats-me-man:

isn'st that cheating? does every developer do that?

nattadecoco
17-06-09, 22:16
so anyone bought a unit at st michael regency ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

the layouts at the brochures are indeed stretched and pixelated. :tsk-tsk:
however , i managed to find the unstretched layout ! @
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/385996/St-Michael-Regency

golfie
19-06-09, 11:37
Finally they have an unstretched version...
but not all the units.

They are showing wardrobe in the drawings but was told that they are not providing for the other bed rooms...:beats-me-man:

so anyone bought a unit at st michael regency ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

the layouts at the brochures are indeed stretched and pixelated. :tsk-tsk:
however , i managed to find the unstretched layout ! @
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/385996/St-Michael-Regency

nattadecoco
19-06-09, 13:18
yup ,they only provide for the masterbed room :doh:

nattadecoco
26-06-09, 17:24
any SMR owners? :rolleyes:

TimTam
31-07-09, 23:04
hi , does anyone have any opinion on this project ?
and considering the surrounding project launching price, is this a good buy ?

Honesty
31-07-09, 23:16

I went to view this place somewhere in march or april this year, They are selling 3 rms at only $730K, and the agent told me that only sold 3 to 4 units so far.

I didn't buy b'cos very far from the main road and if rain half way while walking out, then big problem...no way to hide...

Now, some development there wanted to sell at $1,000 psf, really crazy...so inconveince to walk out and so small unit.

No selling pt. can't rent out, can't own stay, can't sell high in future.

I wonder who will buy at that price...

TimTam
31-07-09, 23:22
I went to view this place somewhere in march or april this year, They are selling 3 rms at only $730K, and the agent told me that only sold 3 to 4 units so far.

I didn't buy b'cos very far from the main road and if rain half way while walking out, then big problem...no way to hide...

Now, some development there wanted to sell at $1,000 psf, really crazy...so inconveince to walk out and so small unit.

No selling pt. can't rent out, can't own stay, can't sell high in future.

I wonder who will buy at that price...

but i heard that their 3bedder (smaller size units) sold out already.
so does the new launch at 1k psf makes smr a better buy ?

d12pxgoskyhigh
31-07-09, 23:39

For the same price, you can get the completed units nearby...
Sunville, The Callista and The Elysia.
Completed units and less than 4 yrs for Callista and Elysia...
You can lived in it or get passive income by renting out....
Rents in this area is good. Can fetch 2.6k for 3 BR units.

Honesty
31-07-09, 23:46
but i heard that their 3bedder (smaller size units) sold out already.
so does the new launch at 1k psf makes smr a better buy ?

Ya, Sold out already, b'cos after the price increase every where, they look cheap.

Ask yourself, what are you buying for???

Don't buy for the sake of buying....

Don't buy when everyone is buying...

Don't buy when price is high...

But decision still yours...

pootie
03-10-09, 00:22
hi , any one bought a smr unit ?
hows the stage of the construction ?
Went to showroom few mths ago , quite interested in the 116sm 3+1 unit .
Till now , there are still afew available.
any kind souls can help me to analyse whether its a good buy or not ?
thx very much . :)

nattadecoco
09-10-09, 23:45
if im not wrong , the unit type u refering to is facing river. personally i prefer facing river , rather than facing the empty plot of land , cos it might be reserved for new deveopment , by then , those facing the empty plot now will be blocked, so the units facing river should be better.

pootie
10-10-09, 23:08
yup facing river.
anyone knows how big is the swimming pool at the 2nd storey sky terrace?

Regulators
10-10-09, 23:53
What? 2nd floor n u call that sky terrace?
yup facing river.

pootie
11-10-09, 00:12
What? 2nd floor n u call that sky terrace?
erm.. thats what the developer named it , dont ask me. :scared-4:

nattadecoco
11-10-09, 12:03
yup facing river.

from what the agent told me , its 30 by 8 m.

pootie
11-10-09, 23:10
from what the agent told me , its 30 by 8 m.
thanks,do u know the exact top date ?
The agent seems to be unsure abt the top date.

Reporter
22-10-09, 16:00
http://www.theedgesingapore.com/images/logo_s.png
Five Regent Court units sold for more than $650 psf
The Edge
Monday, 19 October 2009

There was a flurry of transactions at the 25-year-old Regent Court recently. The 49-unit freehold condominium failed to sell en bloc for $34 million, or $528 psf, after it surfaced last December that the stamp duty for the en-bloc sale agreement in 2007 had not been paid by Regent Development, a nominee of Landquest Pte Ltd. Earlier, some owners also opposed the deal as they claimed that the sales proceeds could not cover their purchase price.

As it turns out, the failed en-bloc deal has enabled owners to ride on the recent rise in property prices. In particular, Regent Court has benefited from the strong take-up rate of new mass-market projects like Airstream @ St Michael’s Road. Property buyers who had come to view Airstream’s showflat would have driven past Regent Court, which is located along Serangoon Road, the main road leading to St Michael’s Road. In August, all 70 units at Airstream, which is developed by Millennium Homes, were sold within day, via balloting at an average price of $1,100 psf. Nearby, developments such as St Michael Regency, One St Michael’s and yet-to-be-completed Beacon Heights have been sold for an average of $800 psf this year, although latest sales saw some units breach $900 psf.

Regent Court, which is located near the Boon Keng MRT station, has had a total of eight transactions from August to Sept 25, according to caveats lodged with URA Realis. Only three units changed hands over the seven years before 2007.

For the period of Sept 18 to 25, there were five transactions priced from $670 to $707 psf. For instance, a 1,108 unit on the eighth floor went for $780,000, or $704 psf.

With prices breaching the $650 psf level, several homeowners were able to sell at a profit. For instance, a 1,528 sq ft unit on the third floor went for $1.08 million, or $707 psf. The original owner had purchased it for $805,000, or $527 psf, in 1997. In August, a 968 sq ft unit on the sixth floor was sold for $700,000, or a high of $723 psf. The original owner had purchased it for only $555,000, or $573 psf, in 1995.

A property agent, who recently sold a unit at Regent Court, notes that demand for mass-market projects with good amenities remains strong.

mcmlxxvi
14-11-09, 10:52
Built up to 15th already. Will post pix later.

mcmlxxvi
14-11-09, 21:43
http://picasaweb.google.com/mcmlxxvi/StMichaelRegency

pootie
15-11-09, 21:18
it has been on 15 storey for some time :scared-1:

mcmlxxvi
22-12-09, 10:02
Progress as of yesterday. They were installing the trellis.

mcmlxxvi
26-12-09, 08:39
condom coming off

nattadecoco
26-12-09, 17:01
finally its coming off ...

mcmlxxvi
27-12-09, 15:47
more coming off

nattadecoco
28-12-09, 00:24
wow , more coming down ...

Regulators
28-12-09, 15:55
this project i dont think has cityview units, one side facing potong pasir and the other side facing kim keat/toa payoh/whampoa estate

Progress as of yesterday. They were installing the trellis.

nattadecoco
28-12-09, 21:29
this project i dont think has cityview units, one side facing potong pasir and the other side facing kim keat/toa payoh/whampoa estate

should be have bah , one side facing river , one side has slight cityview. though its only 15 storey high...

nattadecoco
07-01-10, 22:42
any updates ?

mcmlxxvi
17-01-10, 08:29
Scaffolding down until 7th

nattadecoco
17-01-10, 12:28
Scaffolding down until 7th

progress so slow leh ...

mcmlxxvi
23-01-10, 09:46
Half scaffolding all down. I don't see more than a handful of workers working on the project at any one time.

nattadecoco
23-01-10, 23:20
tower crane still not down leh , and another side still got green nettings :sleep:

pootie
25-01-10, 22:35
if im looking at the correct one , i think the crane is down already.
passed by yesterday.

pootie
31-01-10, 22:25
saw these on some web

pootie
20-02-10, 14:17
another side

mcmlxxvi
04-03-10, 09:29
Confirm that one part of facade is indeed (ugly) green... sorry no offense.

pootie
04-03-10, 21:40
could it be the tinted glass window panes?
cos that day i went to the actual place, the walls were white . just that the sunlight pass thru the windows then the walls on some parts looks green...

Regulators
05-03-10, 10:17
is it becoz there arent many trees and greenery around?:doh:

Confirm that one part of facade is indeed (ugly) green... sorry no offense.

mcmlxxvi
06-03-10, 12:56
not reflection

pootie
08-03-10, 10:36
Oops . My wrong , I went to check again ytd , indeed it was painted with apple greenish colour to the centre of the building . The last time I went there it was still white washed.
They are now doing up the guardhouse and carparks ...

mcmlxxvi
08-03-10, 13:17
'Apple' green is a nice way to call it. I call it the hospital green. *no offense*

pootie
08-03-10, 14:32
Lol -.- I asked the bangalah n china workers there . They told me apple green . . Zzz

nattadecoco
12-03-10, 22:02
some photos of smr
yes the centre part is green :scared-4: very weird

mcmlxxvi
13-03-10, 08:00
some photos of smr
yes the centre part is green :scared-4: very weird
natta has good photog skills. makes buildg lk nice.

pootie
13-03-10, 10:42
actually I think still look ok lah . Quite decent looking..

mcmlxxvi
14-03-10, 14:08
Latest SMR pic.... can see pool is also green - but nicer emerald green.

azeoprop
20-03-10, 00:44
With prices going over 1000psf everywhere, the new 3+1 here selling around 800psf seems like a good buy now.... hrmmm...:beats-me-man:

Reporter
20-03-10, 11:57
With prices going over 1000psf everywhere, the new 3+1 here selling around 800psf seems like a good buy now.... hrmmm...:beats-me-man:
St Michael's Regency selling at $800 psf? Same as Bishan Loft's $806 psf? Wow!
If Bishan Loft, the going-7-year-old EC in District 20 Bishan can do $806 psf, why should St Michael's Regency, a new and "normal" condo in District 12, not sell higher than that? It doesn't make sense!

Bishan Loft
Address ............................. psf ............ Area .......... Price .......... Contract Date
31 Bishan Street 11 #32-05 .... $806 psf .... 1,141 sqft .... $920,000 .... 4 Feb 10

sleek
20-03-10, 13:05
Thought its Location, Location, Location! Bishan Loft near MRT & Amenities! :D

St Michael's Regency selling at $800 psf? Same as Bishan Loft's $806 psf? Wow!
If Bishan Loft, the going-7-year-old EC in District 20 Bishan can do $806 psf, why should St Michael's Regency, a new and "normal" condo in District 12, not sell higher than that? It doesn't make sense!

Bishan Loft
Address ............................. psf ............ Area .......... Price .......... Contract Date
31 Bishan Street 11 #32-05 .... $806 psf .... 1,141 sqft .... $920,000 .... 4 Feb 10

pootie
20-03-10, 16:11
Thought its Location, Location, Location! Bishan Loft near MRT & Amenities! :D

Bishan loft? i dont think its near to mrt either. if im not wrong still need to take bus to bishan mrt , Smr also need to take bus to potong parsir if no car.
i think those who buy smr owns a car , no car need to walk out everyday to take bus.

sleek
20-03-10, 17:52
Bishan loft? i dont think its near to mrt either. if im not wrong still need to take bus to bishan mrt , Smr also need to take bus to potong parsir if no car.
i think those who buy smr owns a car , no car need to walk out everyday to take bus.

Yup, some people will drive so long as the walk is more than 5mins or 0.5km away. :D

Regulators
20-03-10, 21:56
just wondering why these days developer leave the buildings white and don't add much colour, i think it may be to cut cost, not so much as to deflect heat from the sun.

Latest SMR pic.... can see pool is also green - but nicer emerald green.

pootie
21-03-10, 20:19
just wondering why these days developer leave the buildings white and don't add much colour, i think it may be to cut cost, not so much as to deflect heat from the sun.

HAhaha, fo funny , u think white paint drop from the sky ? FOC one meh ? White also need money mah :banghead:

Regulators
22-03-10, 01:53
painting an entire building white is definitely cheaper than painting a building with colour variants. The same principal goes to painting the interior of ur house. If you choose a few colours to spice up ur interior, contractors will charge u more as opposed to painting the whole house white. i didnt't say no need money, i was referring to them cutting cost.

HAhaha, fo funny , u think white paint drop from the sky ? FOC one meh ? White also need money mah :banghead:

pootie
22-03-10, 07:46
painting an entire building white is definitely cheaper than painting a building with colour variants. The same principal goes to painting the interior of ur house. If you choose a few colours to spice up ur interior, contractors will charge u more as opposed to painting the whole house white. i didnt't say no need money, i was referring to them cutting cost.

This is the colour that they have chosen initially . So how can u say that they wanna cut cost so painted it white ?
It's also not like initially they illustrated the building with lots of different colours and now they just use one colour ...

Regulators
22-03-10, 12:07
They chose white to cut cost (whether initially or not), it is that simple :D

This is the colour that they have chosen initially . So how can u say that they wanna cut cost so painted it white ?
It's also not like initially they illustrated the building with lots of different colours and now they just use one colour ...

pootie
22-03-10, 13:24
They chose white to cut cost (whether initially or not), it is that simple :D
It's not totally white pls see carefully .
Anyway the exterior paint is nothing compared to interior fittings n fixtures when it comes to cutting cost .
I would rather the developer just paint the building with just one colour and spend more on the interior fixtures n fittings than having a building painted with many colours and cutting cost on fixtures n fittings
Don't be so shallow minded thinking that cutting cost means painting it white .
So... Painting the building with many colours doesn't means they don't cut cost. As simple as that .

azeoprop
22-03-10, 15:01
So how many 3+1 left? where to buy? :D

Regulators
23-03-10, 02:36
using white paint for the whole building is just one way of cutting cost i did not say that is the only way. there are other ways developers can cut cost with floor layout and interior fixtures as well.

It's not totally white pls see carefully .
Anyway the exterior paint is nothing compared to interior fittings n fixtures when it comes to cutting cost .
I would rather the developer just paint the building with just one colour and spend more on the interior fixtures n fittings than having a building painted with many colours and cutting cost on fixtures n fittings
Don't be so shallow minded thinking that cutting cost means painting it white .
So... Painting the building with many colours doesn't means they don't cut cost. As simple as that .

pootie
23-03-10, 07:50
using white paint for the whole building is just one way of cutting cost i did not say that is the only way. there are other ways developers can cut cost with floor layout and interior fixtures as well.

Do I need to repeat myself ? As mentioned , it's not fully white.

nattadecoco
28-03-10, 19:39
latest pics .
still doing up carpark n swimming pool.

pootie
16-06-10, 11:39
Passed by afew days ago.. and some pics from other websites.
Think its going to top within these 2 weeks.

Regulators
16-06-10, 14:01
you must be excited to move in to st michael. I hope you dont work in the mornings coz the jam will be horrendous when all projects fully TOP'ed in the area. one narrow road in and one narrow road out and leading to perpetually jammed serangoon rd. :D

Passed by afew days ago.. and some pics from other websites.
Think its going to top within these 2 weeks.

devilplate
16-06-10, 14:03
dun really like tis type of pool whr sun dun shine in

devilplate
16-06-10, 14:04
you must be excited to move in to st michael. I hope you dont work in the mornings coz the jam will be horrendous when all projects fully TOP'ed in the area. one narrow road in and one narrow road out and leading to perpetually jammed serangoon rd. :D

tats y tat area is cheap for a reason

FH city fringe and yet undervalued:D

Regulators
16-06-10, 15:20
undervalued i agree couple of years back, now prices there have gone past $1200psf.

tats y tat area is cheap for a reason

FH city fringe and yet undervalued:D