PDA

View Full Version : mayfair garden or blossomvale or gardn vista

lookingd21
17-03-09, 12:13
mayfair garden 4+1 asking 1.2m lease hold 99yrs
gardenvista 3+1 asking 1m lease hold 99yrs
blossomvale 3 bedrooms asking 1.2m 999yrs

Intend to buy it cos of the schools (MGS or Pei Hwa). Can anyone give me some advice on which is a better buy or what should I counter offer the seller in current market????

Many thanks in advance.

i12buyhouse
17-03-09, 13:34
Assuming that every other things are same , Blossomvale is a better buy. But never counter offer at "market price". The market is moving south, u should factor in some percentage to protect your losses. There are many fishes in the pond , if u can hook a big fat fish if wait a bit longer. U can hook a big fat fish.

mayfair garden 4+1 asking 1.2m lease hold 99yrs
gardenvista 3+1 asking 1m lease hold 99yrs
blossomvale 3 bedrooms asking 1.2m 999yrs

Intend to buy it cos of the schools (MGS or Pei Hwa). Can anyone give me some advice on which is a better buy or what should I counter offer the seller in current market????

Many thanks in advance.

lookingd21
18-03-09, 09:49
blossomvale is out.did like the place.

garden vista not bad like but for 99 abit x.

think should wait longer,since jardin is lauching again.

as for mayfair garden,old but very big house,1700sft
en block is on,provided they can find delovper in a yr time,which look hard.
was told if en block min is 1.7m
but reluctant as last time price was ard 500k to 800k

anyone has any more advise?
looking at 3 bedroom near mgs hopefully ard or less then a million.

beverly
01-04-09, 12:45
Try Beverly at Toh Tuck area, FH, 3 bedder 1 mil , size is about 1300+sq feet, price wise about 740 psf. It's near PH and MGS but construction has not started yet. Garden Vista - unit size is small, launch price back then was 600+ psf. Have you consider The Sterling ? price wise is similar (a bit higher )to blossomvale range, 1.x mil. Meadowlodge at chun tin road is another one you may wanna consider, 900k for a 3 bedder, good layout, however, maintenance fee is very high and only 67 units, not much facilities to speak of.

leoman
10-05-09, 22:14
Try Beverly at Toh Tuck area, FH, 3 bedder 1 mil , size is about 1300+sq feet, price wise about 740 psf. It's near PH and MGS but construction has not started yet. Garden Vista - unit size is small, launch price back then was 600+ psf. Have you consider The Sterling ? price wise is similar (a bit higher )to blossomvale range, 1.x mil. Meadowlodge at chun tin road is another one you may wanna consider, 900k for a 3 bedder, good layout, however, maintenance fee is very high and only 67 units, not much facilities to speak of.

All the developments are good for different things. If for leasing or for proximity to schools, then Meadowlodge and Gardenvista (both Far East developments) have good locations (next to future MRT) and schools (private and also commercial), and have quite a lot of expats. Blossomvale and Sterling are freehold, but more ex...may be more suitable for long term stay for locals. Beverly is not up yet....and not such a good location...but when it comes up...of course it woudl be the newest of the lot.

beverly
12-05-09, 13:32
All the developments are good for different things. If for leasing or for proximity to schools, then Meadowlodge and Gardenvista (both Far East developments) have good locations (next to future MRT) and schools (private and also commercial), and have quite a lot of expats. Blossomvale and Sterling are freehold, but more ex...may be more suitable for long term stay for locals. Beverly is not up yet....and not such a good location...but when it comes up...of course it woudl be the newest of the lot.

What about high oaks ? It's at Toh Yi, very near future MRT, but 99 years and FEO project. As for Meadow lodge, was told that maintenance is 400+, not worth it for just a pool and security.

leoman
12-05-09, 15:22
:)
What about high oaks ? It's at Toh Yi, very near future MRT, but 99 years and FEO project. As for Meadow lodge, was told that maintenance is 400+, not worth it for just a pool and security.

I've seen Meadowlodge (FEO still has a show flat there and also leases out several units there). I went to there showflat previously (still have the agents card somewhere).

It has 3 pools (including jacuzzi pools), a gym, playground and putting green. Good enough for those units there (only about 60 + units).

As for High Oaks, I am not familiar with it. Didn't even know it was a FEO project (the agent only told me about Gardenvista and a Hillview project).

Anyway, if they are near to the future MRT, then all of them would be near to the primary schools if that is what you are buying for.

All the best in your search.

beverly
12-05-09, 15:36
:)

I've seen Meadowlodge (FEO still has a show flat there and also leases out several units there). I went to there showflat previously (still have the agents card somewhere).

It has 3 pools (including jacuzzi pools), a gym, playground and putting green. Good enough for those units there (only about 60 + units).

As for High Oaks, I am not familiar with it. Didn't even know it was a FEO project (the agent only told me about Gardenvista and a Hillview project).

Anyway, if they are near to the future MRT, then all of them would be near to the primary schools if that is what you are buying for.

All the best in your search.

I have seen a unit at meadowlodge 2 months back - was the showflat unit and it was hardly used, left vacant most of the time ever since the buyer bought it for his "ECA" .. too bad, the unit , thou in its tip top condition, is just right next to the car park entrance where all cars are coming in and out through that lane next to the bedroom.

In terms of facilities, noticed the security is lacking as we were able to pass through without any checks at all , since no guards are there in the first place.

Meadowlodge layout is very ideal .. however heard about the landslide at chun tin area that makes me think twice though.

leoman
12-05-09, 16:15
I have seen a unit at meadowlodge 2 months back - was the showflat unit and it was hardly used, left vacant most of the time ever since the buyer bought it for his "ECA" .. too bad, the unit , thou in its tip top condition, is just right next to the car park entrance where all cars are coming in and out through that lane next to the bedroom.

In terms of facilities, noticed the security is lacking as we were able to pass through without any checks at all , since no guards are there in the first place.

Meadowlodge layout is very ideal .. however heard about the landslide at chun tin area that makes me think twice though.

Yes. I agree that the layout is good. I also saw a unit there.

But the agent refused to budge on price. Suffice to say, there was no deal.

As for the landslide, I don't think it was at Chun Tin. I remember that there a landslide at Hillview side. Affected a couple of private houses. It was a big deal in the news.

beverly
12-05-09, 22:11
Yes. I agree that the layout is good. I also saw a unit there.

But the agent refused to budge on price. Suffice to say, there was no deal.

As for the landslide, I don't think it was at Chun Tin. I remember that there a landslide at Hillview side. Affected a couple of private houses. It was a big deal in the news.

May I ask which unit were you looking at ? the one on second or 4th floor ? I viewed another 2 more, on second and fourth floor, which the fourth floor unit was previously rented out, and yikes, one of the bedroom can see the "tua pei kong" temple. How much did agent quote you , and the size ?

I like the layout very much, space are maximised and kitchen are of reasonable size too. It's a very quite tranquil place .. except that the maintenance fee is on high side (67 units only) , 99 years .. and near the temple ..