PDA

View Full Version : Double Bay Residences, Simei St4 (D18, 99LH, 646units, UOL/Kheng Leong)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

pengful
19-11-09, 05:55
:confused: how does stack 27 and 28 face carpark? I believe stack 27 and 28 face the HDB, and stack 30 faces the waterfall / concealed carpark.

The road will meet the part where the playground is and turn right (looking from the direction of SG). From stack 27 onwards, that is where the MSCP is, if I am not wrong.

jitkiat
19-11-09, 09:11
Look at attached diagram.

Block 19C (stack 31/32) is the block that directly facing the MSCP of Simei Green, which has a water tank at the height of DBR's 7th floor, the tennis court of SG is about DBR's 6th floor height. Block 19B (stack 27/28) are tilted towards the north pointing at the HDB block 222 but stack 28 can still see the MSCP on the right. Other stacks that can see the MSCP include stack 35/36 directly facing the East (morning sun throughout the year) and stack 40/1/2 which is further away.

In terms of pricing, stack 31/32/27/28 (~650psf) are about 50psf cheaper relative to say stack 40/1/2 (~700psf)

jinxminx99
19-11-09, 09:35
that was very informative. I guess the best stacks (among the 3 bedders) in the development are 25 / 26. Good view, NS orientation...

pengful
21-11-09, 13:49
After reading about the underground carpark flooding in Bukit Timah, sure glad DBR is multi-storey. :D

shespawn
22-11-09, 14:57
After reading about the underground carpark flooding in Bukit Timah, sure glad DBR is multi-storey. :D

me too :) look at all the expensive spoilt cars... super heartache man.

jitkiat
23-11-09, 09:41
Construction started on block 21/21a.

xebay11
23-11-09, 10:44

Why? If my area is not flood prone, I would rather not have a MSCP.

BTW don't flame me, but I never thought having an MSCP in condos was a big deal until I joined the forums here :D but ppl here all very super demanding.

teddybear
23-11-09, 10:59
When no MSCP existed in private condos (only for HDBs), underground carpark is no big deal. But after MSCP appears in private condos, underground carparks become big deal (but must be those that won't get flooded one). I still can't accept MSCP and their associated disadvantages other than no flooding (and as a matter of fact, so many condos along BT but only Tessarina's underground car park got flooded). :p

BTW don't flame me, but I never thought having an MSCP in condos was a big deal until I joined the forums here :D but ppl here all very super demanding.

shespawn
23-11-09, 12:35

don't know what you mean by super demanding... the reason why MSCP was raised up is because some pple slam MSCP until very jialat, that's why basement cp flooding is mentioned.

shespawn
23-11-09, 12:37
Construction started on block 21/21a.

any pics to share? wanted to go down last weekend, but thought the heavy rain would have slow down the works alot.

xebay11
23-11-09, 13:34
don't know what you mean by super demanding... the reason why MSCP was raised up is because some pple slam MSCP until very jialat, that's why basement cp flooding is mentioned.

Yes that is what is I meant by super demanding, not you, but the ppl who slam the MSCP, which I feel is no big deal.

shespawn
23-11-09, 13:51
Yes that is what is I meant by super demanding, not you, but the ppl who slam the MSCP, which I feel is no big deal.

ahhh... so des ne.

jitkiat
23-11-09, 15:22
any pics to share? wanted to go down last weekend, but thought the heavy rain would have slow down the works alot.
I would rather take pics of the beautiful trees along the park connector than the contruction mess :D ... u are right, work is slow due to rainy days. The only thing that I can say is they are digging a very deep hole so the landscaping drop (called jungle fall) is going to be impressive.

BTW, the sale of land parcel across Modena is scheduled in March 2010, just nice during the IR completion period.

jitkiat
01-12-09, 09:41
Ascendas/FCL has started groundwork on the parcel of land in Changi Biz Park next to Expo MRT.

============================

A JOINT venture between Ascendas Land (Singapore) and Frasers Centrepoint has won a tender for a development in Changi Business Park including shops and a hotel, the second such project in Singapore.

The joint venture - known as Ascendas Frasers - had put in a bid of $115.8 million for the 4.7ha site, next to the Singapore Expo and Expo MRT station. That is $119 per sq ft of gross floor area.

Sixty per cent of the total gross floor area of 1.26 million sq ft will be set aside for business park space.

The rest will comprise ‘white’ or commercial activities - which will be for shops and a hotel projected to have about 300 rooms.

The retail and hotel components are expected to capitalise on demand generated from Changi Business Park, Singapore Expo, the upcoming university in Changi as well as nearby estates, said Frasers Centrepoint chief executive Lim Ee Seng.

XavSeah
02-12-09, 16:04
*** Double Bay Residences ***

Inspired by nature. Created for luxury.

District: 18
Tenure: Leasehold-99 year
Expected TOP: 2013

* Largest private residential plot in Simei (346,000 sq ft)
* 646 quality units
* Available: 3-Bedroom / 3+Study / 4-Bedroom / Penthouses
* Luxurious facilities (Jungle Pool, Elevated Jacuzzi)
* Beautiful landscaping (5-storey Waterfall, One Tree Island)

* 5 minutes to Simei MRT / Eastpoint Mall
* Easy access to TPE / PIE / ECP
* Near Singapore's 4th University / Changi Business Park

* Average price: $700psf to $750psf

Call Xavier @ 9182 6593 for a viewing appointment today!

http://i48.tinypic.com/4tlglf.jpg

tanumy
02-12-09, 18:17
what is the sales / showroom hotline number?

tanumy
02-12-09, 18:43
Read the article below. Singapore property prices shall remain gd in 2010 and especially believe D18 with upcoming hotel, shopping mall and new university. Double bay still has attractive price and great to invest......:)

Asia Benefits From Dubai Turmoil
Stocks rise as emerging markets money flows to Asia
Vivian Wai-yin Kwok
Forbes
Hong Kong
Monday, 30 November 2009, 01:57 PM CCT

Asian stocks rebounded by about 3% on Monday morning as investors brushed off fears of contagion from the Dubai debt crisis.

Analysts said that Asian banks' exposure to Dubai was minimal and that the financial turbulence in the Middle East may even trigger an inflow of funds to Asia from emerging markets elsewhere.

Japan's Nikkei 225 rose 2.9% to 9,345.55 Monday, while the broader Topix Index gained 3.6% to 839.94. Investors re-embraced exporters after their fears abated over Dubai's debt problem and its impact on market confidence, and after the yen descended from its 14-year high against the dollar last week to trade around 86.26 yen to the dollar late Monday afternoon.

Among Japanese exporters, Toyota Motor shot up 4.24%, to ¥3,440 (US$39.88), while Toshiba Corp soared even more, by 6.75%, to ¥458 (US$5.31).

After having toppled by about 7% last Friday, banking stocks in Hong Kong were back on the rise. HSBC rose 4.3% to close at HK$90.70 (US$11.63). Standard Chartered advanced 4.2% to HK$193.20 (US$24.77).

Investor sentiment improved after the central bank of United Arab Emirates (UAE) promised over the weekend that it would back up banks in the region after Dubai World, a state-owned investment company, unveiled last week that it needed a 6-month moratorium on a US$3.5 billion debt repayment coming due.

UAE is the federation of 7 emirates, the best-known of which are Dubai and Abu Dhabi, in the Persian Gulf. Abu Dhabi, Dubai's long-term competitor in the UAE, also said it would provide a liquidity scheme for both foreign and local banks which had been expecting repayments to help them solve short-term liquidity problems.

Dubai World is an investment arm of Dubai's government which manages a wide range of businesses and has extensive real estate investments in the UAE, the United States, England as well as South Africa. The Dubai government shocked global stock markets last week after it said Dubai World intended to ask its creditors to 'standstill' and extend debt maturities to the end of May.

Dubai World's surprise extended repayment request posed concerns that HSBC and Standard Chartered might lose money on loans to projects in Dubai and elsewhere in the UAE, where the two lenders have long had business ties.

Yet market analysts are optimistic that the Dubai turmoil will not blow into Asia. In a research note titled "Time To Go With Strength," BOA Merrill Lynch upgraded HSBC to 'buy' on Monday, saying, "With less than 2% of loans in UAE, HSBC is well placed to deal with the potential fallout from recent developments in Dubai."

HSBC disclosed in August that its loan exposure to the United Arab Emirates, including Dubai, was down to US$15.9 billion, from US$17.5 billion at the end of 2008. Meanwhile, information from Emirates Banks Association showed that the loan exposure of Standard Chartered to the UAE was about US$7.7 billion.

In South Korea, Vice-Finance Minister Hur Kyung-wook pledged this morning that the government was prepared to take pre-emptive measures after an emergency meeting with senior officials from the government and the central bank.

The Kospi stock benchmark closed up 2.04% at 1,555.60. The Kospi rebound was a huge relief to equities and currency investors because South Korean markets have been especially sensitive to external financial instability as a result of the country's highly leveraged banking system.

In a research report released Monday, Citi said there had been an inflow of $975 million in new money sent into offshore Asian funds in the week ended Nov 25, the day when Dubai World announced its financial problems. The sudden surge of inflows to Asian funds beat global and global emerging markets funds for the first time in 7 weeks. "The Dubai World impact could lead to flows out of funds with EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) exposures. Asian funds are likely to benefit," Elaine Chu and Markus Rosgen, strategists of Citi, said in the report.

Analysts from Macquarie said the Dubai repayment extension only struck them as a temporary (and tradable) blip and indeed simply may have been used as an opportune excuse for profit-taking as the year-end looms. "Not only did directly impacted institutions such as European banks take developments relatively in stride Friday, but our assessment of East Asia's own exposure through key sectors such as banks, construction and real estate suggests minimal cause for concern," Macquarie said in a research report.

As the Dubai crisis may only be "sandstorm in a tea cup", Macquarie only expected to see small balance-sheet hits among Asian banks. "Asia's bank sector was beginning to look close to fully valued prior to the Dubai news, so this latest pullback provides an opportunity to get back into some of the better growth prospects, namely large China banks and Standard Chartered," the brokerage added.

tanumy
02-12-09, 18:44
Double bay prices soon going to zoom........................................

Ascendas/FCL has started groundwork on the parcel of land in Changi Biz Park next to Expo MRT.

============================

A JOINT venture between Ascendas Land (Singapore) and Frasers Centrepoint has won a tender for a development in Changi Business Park including shops and a hotel, the second such project in Singapore.

The joint venture - known as Ascendas Frasers - had put in a bid of $115.8 million for the 4.7ha site, next to the Singapore Expo and Expo MRT station. That is $119 per sq ft of gross floor area.

Sixty per cent of the total gross floor area of 1.26 million sq ft will be set aside for business park space.

The rest will comprise ‘white’ or commercial activities - which will be for shops and a hotel projected to have about 300 rooms.

The retail and hotel components are expected to capitalise on demand generated from Changi Business Park, Singapore Expo, the upcoming university in Changi as well as nearby estates, said Frasers Centrepoint chief executive Lim Ee Seng.

Reporter
02-12-09, 19:43
Read the article below. Singapore property prices shall remain gd in 2010 and especially believe D18 with upcoming hotel, shopping mall and new university. Double bay still has attractive price and great to invest......:)
Just curious.
How did you know they will buy D18 properties after abandoning Dubai?

By the way, what happened to the Forbes logo?

fourth
02-12-09, 21:41
Double bay prices soon going to zoom........................................

Think you do more hurt than good to the condo. Makes me think you are from developer's competitor...:doh:

sabian
03-12-09, 09:14
Not sold out yet? What are the prospective buyers waiting for? :beats-me-man:

alamak
03-12-09, 09:57
Not sold out yet? What are the prospective buyers waiting for? :beats-me-man:

not the best choice in price n also have to wait till 2012

too much choice already also in Simei and else where

sabian
03-12-09, 14:36
not the best choice in price n also have to wait till 2012

too much choice already also in Simei and else where

Where else? Only know there is another GLS 99yr site coming up in 2010 next to the school.

The_Way_I_See_It
03-12-09, 15:37
Where else? Only know there is another GLS 99yr site coming up in 2010 next to the school.

Yeah, you hit it men. GLS next year is the reason for the slow down. People now look see look see if they can get better buy. :2cents:

fourth
03-12-09, 21:51
For what you know, the next one coming up in Simei can be lot more expensive than DBR. Like Optima pulling up prices of Casa Merah. Matter of timing.....

"Property consultants also singled out the site at Simei Street 3 and the one at the junction of Upper Serangoon Road and Pheng Geck Avenue as choice ones because of their proximity to the Simei and Potong Pasir MRT stations respectively."

bargain hunter
03-12-09, 22:12
probably the new development will be "cheaper" in absolute quantum but higher in psf. all the units probably shrink like siao.

For what you know, the next one coming up in Simei can be lot more expensive than DBR. Like Optima pulling up prices of Casa Merah. Matter of timing.....

"Property consultants also singled out the site at Simei Street 3 and the one at the junction of Upper Serangoon Road and Pheng Geck Avenue as choice ones because of their proximity to the Simei and Potong Pasir MRT stations respectively."

proud owner
04-12-09, 01:48
Think you do more hurt than good to the condo. Makes me think you are from developer's competitor...:doh:

hahahha i totally agree with you

Tanumy sounded so desperate to get people to buy DBR ...he/she posted it in almost every thread ..whether or not it has any relation to DBR or that district ...

sometimes, push to hard , may have reverse effect ...

tanumy
05-12-09, 14:37
great. dbr prices going to go up all. Buy now even in subsale and hold for some time and earn some good profit.

bargain hunter
05-12-09, 14:43
how ironic, and he/she continues to post right after your posting. :)

hahahha i totally agree with you

Tanumy sounded so desperate to get people to buy DBR ...he/she posted it in almost every thread ..whether or not it has any relation to DBR or that district ...

sometimes, push to hard , may have reverse effect ...

alamak
05-12-09, 19:49

Ha Ha between the two at MRT sites, of course Upper Serangoon/Pheng Geck Ave win. Near to city (City-fringe) can see Marina Bay Sand /Sail win the day no need to say. Some more Opposition ward - sure can vote wan ! the best :D

jitkiat
06-12-09, 19:31
Was having sandwich at Subway Expo so took a walk around Changi Biz Park. The Standard Chartered bank building looked completed from outside, pretty impressive building with green features. The 15y Lease will start in 2010 to house up to 2,500 non-frontline staff. Noticed new outlets including a 7/11, Spinelli coffee shop, italian restaurant and a new foodcourt (another foodcourt in Signature Park), Citibank instant banking centre ...

Seems like FEO/Ascendas is pretty bullish about future potential of CBP. According to the notice board outside the construction site, the Ascendas-FEO project is scheduled to be completed in June 2011.

Total site area 117,515sqm, 60% for business park use, another 40% which is 47,006sqm will be for commercial use, of which 28,203 sqm for retail use, the rest for hotel.

tanumy
08-12-09, 12:09
That just show CBP n surronding area has great potential for rental n investment point of view. Invest now.....:)

Was having sandwich at Subway Expo so took a walk around Changi Biz Park. The Standard Chartered bank building looked completed from outside, pretty impressive building with green features. The 15y Lease will start in 2010 to house up to 2,500 non-frontline staff. Noticed new outlets including a 7/11, Spinelli coffee shop, italian restaurant and a new foodcourt (another foodcourt in Signature Park), Citibank instant banking centre ...

Seems like FEO/Ascendas is pretty bullish about future potential of CBP. According to the notice board outside the construction site, the Ascendas-FEO project is scheduled to be completed in June 2011.

Total site area 117,515sqm, 60% for business park use, another 40% which is 47,006sqm will be for commercial use, of which 28,203 sqm for retail use, the rest for hotel.

jitkiat
09-12-09, 20:14
Another subsale for studio #01-12

Bought at 439k, sold at 515k (811psf)

NWW facing, ground floor facing Tropica Spring

amk
12-12-09, 13:24
hi DBR buyers, did any of you receive a Xmas card from UOL ? I heard they sent cards to all their new pty buyers.

shespawn
14-12-09, 08:23
no, never received.

Reporter
16-12-09, 01:19
Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of November 2009

Project Name ............ Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
Double Bay Residences . OCR ........ 592 .......................... 9 ................................ 775 ............... 709 ............... 584
DBR is almost 92% sold and it seems like $898 psf will stay as the high.

tanumy
23-12-09, 18:15
I am suprised why DBR is not having much subsale and at much higher price?????

DBR is almost 92% sold and it seems like $898 psf will stay as the high.

alamak
25-12-09, 10:07

So agent tanumy here - do you admit your guilt ? - abt spouting nonsenese and misleading info about how good rental and investment potential of this project , creating false impressiion throughout :scared-1:

jinxminx99
25-12-09, 18:22
Can anyone update us on the construction progress?

The_Way_I_See_It
26-12-09, 09:52

Quite simply the possible reasons are -

a. It still remained as not 100% fully sold

b. Not many successful sub-sales as speculative seller $psf don't match buyer $psf (bad news - it's too pricey oredi)

c. the mkt has quieten down dramatically and the "hot fever" has subsided as govt GLS next year will ease pressure on "speculative demand"

d. 4,000 units of condos in 2 sq km of simei is hell of a lot to choose from

e. too pricey oredi compared to existing condos there

f. mkt looking towards the new plot just next to Simei MRT stn (better location and 150 units is not overly crowded compared to 646 units)

Lastly is the MAIN REASON - Tanumbly has oversold this DBR "koyak" everywhere :D

tanumy
27-12-09, 01:59
Well it is not high price. The main reason for DBR not fully sold yet is agent getting v less commission so much keen on marketing n further more now only left very big unit with facing not so good. Still for long term great investment potential with high rental yield due to major development near expo and changi business park in next 3 years...............:)

Quite simply the possible reasons are -

a. It still remained as not 100% fully sold

b. Not many successful sub-sales as speculative seller $psf don't match buyer $psf (bad news - it's too pricey oredi)

c. the mkt has quieten down dramatically and the "hot fever" has subsided as govt GLS next year will ease pressure on "speculative demand"

d. 4,000 units of condos in 2 sq km of simei is hell of a lot to choose from

e. too pricey oredi compared to existing condos there

f. mkt looking towards the new plot just next to Simei MRT stn (better location and 150 units is not overly crowded compared to 646 units)

Lastly is the MAIN REASON - Tanumbly has oversold this DBR "koyak" everywhere :D

jitkiat
28-12-09, 08:29
5 units of 3br left.

Construction started on block 21, 21A, 21B, 21C, 21D.

jitkiat
28-12-09, 08:44
CSDC has won 3 other contracts: Estuary, Miro and Sabana. The consturction cost for DBR is about 100 million USD. Land price was 236 million. So cost of DBR to UOL is about 236 + 140 (1USD = 1.4SGD) = SGD 376 million.

2009-11-26 中 国建筑南洋公司正式收到Estuary Condominium(义顺公寓)项目的授标书,获得该项目的总承包权。义顺公寓项目由新加坡知名地产发展商“马来信贷集团”(MCL)开发,占地约 2.7万平方米,建筑面积约8.3万平方米,主要由3座15层、2座16层以及2座17层的建筑群组成(共608个单位),另外还包括一座多层停车场、一 个地下车库以及游泳池、网球场、俱乐部等综合娱乐设施和绿化工程,合同额约合8905万美元,合同工期将近34个月。义顺公寓项目是中国建筑南洋公司继双 湾公寓项目后获得的又一大型私人公寓项目。同时,该项目是中国建筑通过南洋公司与业主在十分友好坦诚的谈判后,取得一致意见而成功获得的,在谈判过程中业 主对中国建筑南洋公司管理层所表现出来的尊重和欣赏也反映出公司在市场上良好的信誉,同时也必将进一步巩固公司在长期合作中与马来信贷集团建立起来的互信 互利的长远合作关系。目前中国建筑南洋公司已组建成熟的项目管理班子和施工队伍,以确保该项目及时开工和顺利竣工。

2009-08-19 南 洋公司同时获得来自新加坡最大地产发展商——远东机构的2个项目的授标意向书,近日即可获得这两个项目的总承包合同。 一个是位于新加坡杨厝港的凯巴娜共管式排屋(Cabana)项目。项目占地面积1.6万平方米,建筑面积2.1万平方米,主要包括116套房屋和1层地下 停车场、室外游泳池及网球场等公用设施,合同额约3438万美元。另一个是位于新加坡林肯路的米罗共管公寓(Miro)项目。项目占地面积3735平方 米,建筑面积1.1万平方米,主要包括1栋32层公寓楼(共85个单位)及地下停车场、游泳池、网球场和屋顶花园等公用设施,合同额约2708万美元。

2009-08-12 2009 年8月12日,南洋公司收到新加坡Double Bay(双湾公寓)项目的授标意向书,近日即可获得该项目的总承包合同。Double Bay公寓项目由新加坡知名地产发展商“华业集团”(UOL) 和“庆隆发展”联合开发,占地3.2万平方米,建筑面积约10万平方米,主要由9座12层和5座13层的建筑群组成(共646个单位),另外还包括1座多 层停车场以及室外游泳池、网球场等综合娱乐设施和绿化工程。项目合同额约1亿美元,将于2009年10月1日正式开工,合同工期31.5个月。南洋公司高 度重视该项目,并开始全力组建项目管理班子和施工队伍,以确保该项目的及时开工和顺利竣工。

jitkiat
28-12-09, 09:00
Based on the GFA of 74,084 sqm and average selling price of $7000psm (~650psf), revenue should be about SGD 480million.

The_Way_I_See_It
28-12-09, 12:49
Well it is not high price. The main reason for DBR not fully sold yet is agent getting v less commission so much keen on marketing n further more now only left very big unit with facing not so good. Still for long term great investment potential with high rental yield due to major development near expo and changi business park in next 3 years...............:)

"Still for long term great investment potential with high rental yield due to major development near expo and changi business park in next 3 years...."

ha ha still selling koyak !! With 4,000 condo units and thousands of potential HDB units to choose from, how to achieve high rental yield. Not every FT/expat goes for Condo, most infact prefer HDB for cheap rate divided by 4/5 fellows, only need to pay 200 per person. :D

tanumy
02-01-10, 14:36
any news on construction or sub sale????:)

Condorich
02-01-10, 16:57
I thought you should be the one providing us with the required updates and not asking as if......

What ever happened to your earlier position that this is the best project to invest/self stay?

Reporter
06-01-10, 00:02
la casa so far also get 667?? then again, just think who's the developer... the one who's best at setting record prices.

la casa everything ok, except their multistorey carpark staircase, looks like makeshift staircase with the metal steps.
If La Casa's $667 psf in primary sale is not impressive enough, we can always refer to the latest $640 psf record from Simei Green's resale.

Simei Green Condominium
Address ......................... psf ............. Area ......... Price .......... Contract Date
9 Simei Street 4 #07-06 ..... $640 psf ..... 969 sqft ..... $620,000 ..... 11 Dec 09

jitkiat
06-01-10, 12:38
Rise in HDB / EC prices still pale in comparison to FAO food price index which is up nearly 90% since year 2000. I think I can feel it when Royal Umbrella 5kg rice pack up from 8SGD to 13SGD and coffee in Banquet foodcourt up from $1 to $1.40 in last few years. And then HDB 5-room rental up from $1200 to $2000. Can we really believe in official inflation rate??

http://www.fao.org/fileadmin/templates/worldfood/images/index_table.jpg

If all our reserve is in USD cash ... I wonder how much we have lost in terms of real purchasing power.

多藏必厚亡 《老子》

jitkiat
06-01-10, 13:02
2 more subsales for low floor 2bedrooms near the MRT track / MSCP:

17C Simei Street 4 #04-16
99 Yrs From 07/04/2008
$737psf
$690k
15 Dec 09
19 Simei Street 4 #03-20
99 Yrs From 07/04/2008
$747psf
$700k
14 Dec 09

And the older Tropical Spring / Savannah / modena 2brs transacted at around 720psf:

27 Simei Street 4 #06-11
99 Yrs From 06/12/1997
$714psf
$761k
01 Dec 09

47 Simei Rise #07-34
99 Yrs From 29/11/2000
$723psf
$739k
11 Nov 09

35 Simei Street 4 #05-02
99 Yrs From 06/12/1997
$718
$680k
03 Nov 09

tanumy
08-01-10, 13:10
prices for DBR abit slow in going up.........

2 more subsales for low floor 2bedrooms near the MRT track / MSCP:

17C Simei Street 4 #04-16
99 Yrs From 07/04/2008
$737psf
$690k
15 Dec 09
19 Simei Street 4 #03-20
99 Yrs From 07/04/2008
$747psf
$700k
14 Dec 09

And the older Tropical Spring / Savannah / modena 2brs transacted at around 720psf:

27 Simei Street 4 #06-11
99 Yrs From 06/12/1997
$714psf
$761k
01 Dec 09

47 Simei Rise #07-34
99 Yrs From 29/11/2000
$723psf
$739k
11 Nov 09

35 Simei Street 4 #05-02
99 Yrs From 06/12/1997
$718
$680k
03 Nov 09

Reporter
17-01-10, 22:33
Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of December 2009

Project Name ............ Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
Double Bay Residences . OCR ....... 601 ....................... 9 ........................... 735 .............. 699 ............. 513
Can't break all-time high of $898 psf.

45 units are available as of 31 December 2009.

tanumy
18-01-10, 20:20
3 bedrooms only 6 units left and 3+1 going around $720psf. buy before u regret.

Can't break all-time high of $898 psf.

45 units are available as of 31 December 2009.

jitkiat
24-01-10, 11:08
Construction progressing well ... most of the time the workers work till 8.30-9pm so early completion might be possible ....

About 20 units left, 2br subsale is now going for > 800psf.

Good news for residents in Simei/Tampines/Bedok:

1. Paya Lebar MRT station circle line is almost ready.

2. Opening of the expressway between Tampines Avenue 10 to Bartley Road recently

Reporter
26-01-10, 10:06
http://bhtest.asia1.com.sg/mnt/static/image/images/topMasthead_small.gif
Signs of a mild property fever as private home sales gather pace
Developers have sold over 900 units this month as bullish sentiment returns
Kalpana Rashiwala
The Business Times
Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Developers have sold more than 900 private homes so far this month - based on BT's poll of developers and property agents - and with another week to go, the tally is easily expected to cross 1,000 units by month's end.

Besides Allgreen Properties' Holland Residences, which will be previewed this week, Wing Tai is said to be at an advanced stage of preparation for an imminent preview for L'Viv at Newton Road. The average price is touted at about $1,900 psf - $2,000 psf - significantly higher than the $1,700 psf average price at which Ho Bee is selling its Trilight condo nearby.

Wing Tai is eyeing a higher psf price by offering smallish units (thus keeping the absolute lump sum price per unit 'affordable' to potential buyers). The developer is said to be packaging its project with Deferred Payment Scheme as it had clinched approval for it before the scheme was scrapped in 2007.

L'Viv comprises a total of 147 units - 72 units have 1 bedroom and a study and these come in 2 sizes, both 600-sq ft plus; another 72 units have 2 bedrooms and a study (all about 1,000 sqft); and there are 3 penthouses (all 3-bedders).

Trilight does not have any 1-bedders. It has 2-, 3- and 4-bedders as well as penthouses. 2-bedders range from 1,100 to 1,200 sqft.

http://business-times.asia1.com.sg/mnt/static/image/ax/quoteTop.gif
'Frankly, it's very hard to deter people from buying, if you look at how strong the HDB resale market is. There's very strong bottom-up support.'

- Knight Frank chairman Tan Tiong Cheng,
. when asked if the authorities are likely to come up with
. fresh measures to cool the market if another round of
. buying frenzy builds up
http://business-times.asia1.com.sg/mnt/static/image/ax/quoteBot.gif

Fortune Development is also slated to begin previewing this week RV Edge in the River Valley/Shanghai Road vicinity. The 108-unit freehold project, being marketed by Huttons, comprises mostly smallish apartments ranging from 1-bedders to 2-bedroom with study units. The smallest unit is about 400 sqft. Prices are expected to start from $600,000-plus per apartment.

City Developments Ltd (CDL) said yesterday evening that it has sold about 85% or about 150 of the the total 177 units at its Cube 8 condo at Thomson Road, which it began previewing last week.

Singaporeans bought 75% of the units sold. The other 25% were picked up by permanent residents (PRs) and other foreigners - mainly from Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Korea, India, China and Europe.

The District 11 freehold project was initially priced at $1,250 psf on average but prices were upped 2-3% for subsequent releases.

CDL group general manager Chia Ngiang Hong said in a statement that the buyers were an 'equal mix of owner-occupiers and investors' and that this pointed to the development's appeal to both home owners and investors.

Some market watchers suggest, however, that the project has probably also drawn a fair number of specuvestors. Slightly over half of the total 177 units comprised one and two bedders and these were the first to go, mirroring the pattern for other projects that were launched in Districts 9, 10 and 11 last year.

In addition to the buying buzz created this month from the release of new projects, some developers have been pleasantly surprised with a steady stream of activity even for existing projects that have been on the market for at least a few months. For instance, Ho Bee Investment has sold about 60 units at its Parvis condo at Holland Hill and 10 units at Trilight since the start of the year.

CDL is also understood to have sold more than 50 units at its Livia condo in Pasir Ris this month and the 724-unit project is now left with about 10 units.

'Sentiment has picked in the mid and high-end markets because of the improvement in the economy; the imminent opening of the two integrated resorts (IRs) may also have given a psychological boost to foreign buying interest, which seems to be returning,' says Ho Bee executive director Ong Chong Hua.

Agreeing, a fellow developer said: 'We're seeing a bigger variety of buyers from the region this round - including markets like Myanmar and Laos.'

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/mnt/media/image/launched/2009-03-07/BT_IMAGES_UMUOL7.jpg
Double Bay Residences

UOL Group has sold this month 25 units at Double Bay Residences in Simei and 18 units at Meadows @ Peirce along Upper Thomson Road. The group plans to launch two projects in the first half of this year - a 99-year-leasehold condo with about 600-plus units at Dakota Crescent and a project with some 170 units on the Rainbow Gardens site in the Toh Tuck area. The latter will be a joint development with LaSalle Asia Opportunity II fund.

Developers' home sales slipped below the 1,000-unit per month mark in Q4 last year as they wound down their launch activities towards year-end. Some potential buyers had also grown cautious following the government's measures in September to cool the property fever.

However, fear of missing the boat appears to be re-igniting with strong signs of another round of price hikes this year.

'For the economy, the worst is over and much of the physical infrastructure investment like the IRs is close to completion,' says Knight Frank chairman Tan Tiong Cheng.

Asked if the authorities are likely to come up with fresh measures to cool the market if another wave of buying frenzy builds up, Mr Tan said: 'Frankly, it's very hard to deter people from buying, if you look at how strong the HDB resale market is. There's very strong bottom-up support.'

jitkiat
26-01-10, 20:28
One more subsale for 2br a few months ago:

#10-31 739k 790psf

High floor facing Simei Green MSCP / Simei St 4

tanumy
26-01-10, 20:56
still how many balance left for 3, 3+1 and penthouse???????????

One more subsale for 2br a few months ago:

#10-31 739k 790psf

High floor facing Simei Green MSCP / Simei St 4

jitkiat
26-01-10, 21:00
Casa Merah 2br broke Optima's record, approaching 900psf now:

74 Tanah Merah Kechil Avenue #07-48
99 Yrs From 11/07/2006
$885
$848k
07 Jan 10

shespawn
26-01-10, 21:09
Casa Merah 2br broke Optima's record, approaching 900psf now:

74 Tanah Merah Kechil Avenue #07-48
99 Yrs From 11/07/2006
$885
$848k
07 Jan 10

oooooh.. this is the only 2bedroom stack at casa merah that directly faces the swimming pool that's why it's sold so high. at that time when it first launched, it was about 720psf.

jitkiat
26-01-10, 22:12
oooooh.. this is the only 2bedroom stack at casa merah that directly faces the swimming pool that's why it's sold so high. at that time when it first launched, it was about 720psf.

From the sitemap, it is facing the clubhouse ... but can still see the pool on the right and tennis court on the left ... but it will have more west sun also. Still, this has the nice effect of pulling up prices across the board including DBR :D

And The Gale also hit almost 800psf:

68 Flora Road #06-14
Freehold
$793psf
$785k
05 Nov 09

Circle line confirmed to open on 17 April ... nice, now I can take MRT to Bishan, Suntec, Stadium, Bras Basah ...

tanumy
26-01-10, 22:33
so far what is the highest PSF for subsale in 2Br and 3Br.

From the sitemap, it is facing the clubhouse ... but can still see the pool on the right and tennis court on the left ... but it will have more west sun also. Still, this has the nice effect of pulling up prices across the board including DBR :D

And The Gale also hit almost 800psf:

68 Flora Road #06-14
Freehold
$793psf
$785k
05 Nov 09

Circle line confirmed to open on 17 April ... nice, now I can take MRT to Bishan, Suntec, Stadium, Bras Basah ...

jitkiat
27-01-10, 16:12
SUTD website:
http://www.su.edu.sg/index.php

New International Design Centre to be established at SUTD

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/imagegallery/store/phpioEVRn.jpg http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/shim.gif SINGAPORE : A new International Design Centre will be established at the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).

It aims to to become the world's premier hub for technology-intensive design.

Professor Thomas Magnanti, president, Singapore University of Technology and Design, said: "The design centre will initially be focused on three grand challenges - sustainable city, information and communication-intensive devices for better living and engineering for the developing world."

The centre is part of a collaboration agreement that was signed on Monday by representatives from Singapore's fourth publicly-funded university and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

MIT will be involved in developing new courses for SUTD.

Dr Susan Hockfield, president, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, said: "We will be developing courses that we already use in MIT for the SUTD environment, so that will be a somewhat incremental approach.

"And we will be developing a set of new courses based on the SUTD mission and goals that we believe will be as applicable in MIT as it will be here."

And students will be taught how to think, apply what they have learnt and be creative.

In a video message at the signing ceremony, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said it is important for the researchers to be able to take their creative designs and technologies out of the academic environment and into the real world.

Besides MIT, SUTD's other partner is China's Zhejiang University. But the scope of that collaboration has not been formalised yet.

Professor Magnanti said: "At this point, we are focused on MIT, we thought it is important to get the MIT relationship established before we have a more intense relationship with Zhejiang University, but Zhejiang will be participating in our research quite actively.

"And we expect to have student exchanges with Zhejiang University, so the collaboration with Zhejiang will also be deep but somewhat different."

The new university is on track to accept its first intake of 500 students next year, before eventually growing to reach an annual intake of about 2,500.

It will operate from an as-yet-undisclosed temporary campus for about four years before moving to a permanent home in Upper Changi by 2015

Would tuition fee be as high as MIT ? :scared-4:

jinxminx99
31-01-10, 20:06
Any idea on the number of units still unsold

jitkiat
31-01-10, 20:13
Any idea on the number of units still unsold

~ 15 units

Reporter
31-01-10, 22:24
If EC La Casa's $667 psf in primary sale is not impressive enough, we can always refer to the latest $640 psf record from Simei Green's resale.

Simei Green Condominium
Address ......................... psf ............. Area ......... Price ........... Contract Date
9 Simei Street 4 #07-06 ..... $640 psf ..... 969 sqft ..... $620,000 ..... 11 Dec 09
Wow!
The more-than-11-year-old former-EC Simei Green has just set a nëw hïgh of $653 psf for its resale.
What a way to start the year!

Simei Green Condominium
Address ......................... psf ............. Area ............ Price .......... Contract Date
3 Simei Street 4 #07-02 ..... $653 psf ..... 1,195 sqft ..... $780,000 ..... 11 Jan 10

tanumy
01-02-10, 09:51
It seems the currently still DBR is moving slow in terms of PSF.................

fourth
01-02-10, 15:43
Wow!
The more-than-11-year-old former-EC Simei Green has just set a nëw hïgh of $653 psf for its resale.
What a way to start the year!

Simei Green Condominium
Address ......................... psf ............. Area ............ Price .......... Contract Date
3 Simei Street 4 #07-02 ..... $653 psf ..... 1,195 sqft ..... $780,000 ..... 11 Jan 10

That is something I must say! :D

Regulators
01-02-10, 15:52
The high is still pathetic by any means. Lakeshore in ulu Jurong already crossed 1k psf. :doh:

That is something I must say! :D

louisebrown
01-02-10, 16:02
The high is still pathetic by any means. Lakeshore in ulu Jurong already crossed 1k psf. :doh:

This is incorrect.

Reporter
01-02-10, 17:46
This is incorrect.
... but ... but ... but ...
District-18 Simei Green is going 12-year-old while District-22 The Lakeshore is only going 3-year-old.

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of October 2008

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
The Lakeshore . OCR ....... 6 ........................... 1,038 ........... 865 .............. 743

fourth
01-02-10, 21:05
Lakeshore is EC?

Regulators
02-02-10, 12:47
but but but .... Jurong is ulu industrial town and simei is not...

... but ... but ... but ...
District-18 Simei Green is going 12-year-old while District-22 The Lakeshore is only going 3-year-old.

jitkiat
02-02-10, 13:48
but but but .... Jurong is ulu industrial town and simei is not...

Lakeshore's relatively higher psf (median about 850+psf) is due to its rental demand from PRC NTU academics (it is called racial enclave lately :-) due to limited supply of similar condos nearby. Otherwise how can u explain why Caspian is sold for only 700+psf now given that both are at almost the same location? When Caspian gets TOP later, Lakeshore might not be able to enjoy the same rental yield anymore.

2009Q4 rental at Lakeshore $3450 for 1000sf per month

jitkiat
02-02-10, 14:22
Studio subsale at 966psf, 6th floor stack 19, bought in March for 448k

19 Simei Street 4 #06-19
99 Yrs From 07/04/2008
$966
$520k
17 Dec 09

Reporter
02-02-10, 18:11
Studio subsale at 966psf, 6th floor stack 19, bought in March for 448k

19 Simei Street 4 #06-19
99 Yrs From 07/04/2008
$966
$520k
17 Dec 09
Yes, you are right!
Double Bay Residences actually breaks its high of $898 psf with a nëw hïgh of $966 psf via subsale!
Amazing, isn't it?

Double Bay Residences
Address .......................... psf ............ Area ........ Price ......... Contract Date
19 Simei Street 4 #06-19 .... $966 psf .... 538 sqft .... $520,000 .... 17 Dec 09
19 Simei Street 4 #06-19 .... $833 psf ..... 538 sqft .... $448,000 .... 26 Mar 09

tanumy
04-02-10, 09:08
sure it shall cross even more as the potential is there due to singapore 4th uni and gd location.

quote=Reporter]Yes, you are right!
Double Bay Residences actually breaks its high of $898 psf with a nëw hïgh of $966 psf via subsale!
Amazing, isn't it?

Double Bay Residences
Address .......................... psf ............ Area ........ Price ......... Contract Date
19 Simei Street 4 #06-19 .... $966 psf .... 538 sqft .... $520,000 .... 17 Dec 09
19 Simei Street 4 #06-19 .... $833 psf ..... 538 sqft .... $448,000 .... 26 Mar 09[/quote]

acewee
04-02-10, 14:19
brilliant.
sure it shall cross even more as the potential is there due to singapore 4th uni and gd location.

quote=Reporter]Yes, you are right!
Amazing, isn't it?

Double Bay Residences
19 Simei Street 4 #06-19 .... $833 psf ..... 538 sqft .... $448,000 .... 26 Mar 09[/quote]

jitkiat
04-02-10, 22:03
Anybody taking on NPS for DBR started paying?

jitkiat
06-02-10, 19:38
Other than 2 duplex, left 6 units (3+1/4br), no more 3br.

noblebaby
06-02-10, 20:02
Construction started? any photo to update us?

Other than 2 duplex, left 6 units (3+1/4br), no more 3br.

jitkiat
06-02-10, 20:40
Construction started? any photo to update us?

Started & supposed to complete by May 2012. Will provide when it reaches 2nd floor. It seems to be "agonizing" slow :o

fsma
06-02-10, 22:27
Anybody taking on NPS for DBR started paying?
Hi Jitkiat, yes just paid for the 3rd payment (10pct) for my unit 4th week of Jan. The letter from the legal firm indicated that the foundation was completed around 2nd week of Jan.

shespawn
06-02-10, 22:28
Started & supposed to complete by May 2012. Will provide when it reaches 2nd floor. It seems to be "agonizing" slow :o

once they construct floor by floor, it will be faster :-)

jinxminx99
07-02-10, 00:35
Hi Jitkiat, yes just paid for the 3rd payment (10pct) for my unit 4th week of Jan. The letter from the legal firm indicated that the foundation was completed around 2nd week of Jan.

hi fsma,
which stack is ur unit in?

tanumy
07-02-10, 11:38
Studio break record now is turn of 2 & 3 bedroom to touch $850PSF.:)

jitkiat
07-02-10, 19:26
Simei is transforming, taking some photos for record:

2nd photo includes Eastpoint, Modena, Tropical Spring and the next plot of land for tender under GLS (est 250 units). Note the landed properties are all of a higher elevation.

4th photo is DBSS Simei TOP in 2011, the hottest DBSS ever with people queuing up all nights to fight for a HDB. Little they know that the 5-room flats facing the landed properties are of a much lower elevation. You need at least 6th floor and above to clear the roof of those landed properties.

fsma
07-02-10, 22:05
hi fsma,
which stack is ur unit in?
Hi jitkiat, mine is in Blk 37.

tanumy
08-02-10, 10:30
but why still DBR subsale is slightly weak in terms of prices??????:doh:

2nd photo includes Eastpoint, Modena, Tropical Spring and the next plot of land for tender under GLS (est 250 units). Note the landed properties are all of a higher elevation.

4th photo is DBSS Simei TOP in 2011, the hottest DBSS ever with people queuing up all nights to fight for a HDB. Little they know that the 5-room flats facing the landed properties are of a much lower elevation. You need at least 6th floor and above to clear the roof of those landed properties.

shespawn
08-02-10, 13:42

Hi fsma,

Do you know when is the esimated date for your next payment (completion of reinforced concrete framework of unit)?

I think construction speed is doing pretty well. launched in mar 2009, foundation works is already completed in Jan 2010. For WFW, launched in Feb, foundation works completed in Mar 2009.

beemer75
08-02-10, 16:09
I.m on progressive payment but so far yet to hear from lawyer on any payment.

maybe my stack is SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..........

amk
08-02-10, 16:24
I.m on progressive payment but so far yet to hear from lawyer on any payment.

maybe my stack is SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..........
hey payment slow is good what :) no need to incur interest cost.

u know sometimes developers also "schedule" the payment to fit their financial reporting. Now UOL needs some numbers for their 1st quarter earnings :)

fsma
08-02-10, 17:37
Hi fsma,

Do you know when is the esimated date for your next payment (completion of reinforced concrete framework of unit)?

I think construction speed is doing pretty well. launched in mar 2009, foundation works is already completed in Jan 2010. For WFW, launched in Feb, foundation works completed in Mar 2009.

Hi shespawn - not yet, will let everyone know when I get the next letter.

fsma
09-02-10, 00:37

Hi Jitkiat, do you think DBR and Simei Green are on the same elevation? I noticed that as part of the foundation lay out they dug quite deep... seems to me that DBR will be lower than Simei Green elevation wise?

jitkiat
09-02-10, 08:35
Hi Jitkiat, do you think DBR and Simei Green are on the same elevation? I noticed that as part of the foundation lay out they dug quite deep... seems to me that DBR will be lower than Simei Green elevation wise?

The blocks facing Sunbird are all 13 floors height so they are of lower elevation relative to Simei Green (but higher than Sunbird landed properties).
This also enables them to do the landscaping (jungle fall) later.

tanumy
10-02-10, 08:42
any guess for 2 & 3 room subsale in few mts time????:)

jitkiat
12-02-10, 20:05
Happy CNY to all condo owners in the East:

Looks like Casa Merah 2br to touch 900psf soon ...

74 Tanah Merah Kechil Avenue #03-46
99 Yrs From 11/07/2006
$878psf
$860k
26 Jan 10

Amazing someone will pay 878psf for low floor with direct west sun besides tennis court with daily Optima construction noise/dust

Condorich
15-02-10, 14:41
For that you must ask the buyer...

maybe the buyer and seller are related?

tanumy
15-02-10, 17:24
DBR also soon going to touch 1000PSF........:)
Good luck.

tanumy
19-02-10, 21:36
any news abt construction??????

noblebaby
19-02-10, 22:05
Go check out your own la. :banghead:

any news abt construction??????

tanumy
19-02-10, 23:46
u chk for me and i pay u:tongue3:

Go check out your own la. :banghead:

jitkiat
20-02-10, 10:35
Instead of letting Tanumy as the market manager of DBR, let me do some real marketing on why you should buy DBR / WFW / WFK / Tanah Merah for owner occupation especially if you have a kid waiting to enter primary school in a few yrs time and you appreciate a stress-free lifestyle instead of becoming a slave to your house.

Cost

At around 700+psf, Simei/Bedok is good for family occupation as you are not paying crazy psf like 1600psf at Siglap next to traffic juntion without MRT. No stress in serving bank loan, no sweat when government announces anti-speculative measure.

Excellent transport options

1. It is right next to PIE. To get to Marina/Sentosa, you can use PIE-KPE-ECP. To get to central north, use the newly completed Tampines Avenue 10 flyover to Bartley Road.

2. Come 2020, East side will have 3 MRT lines i.e. EWL, DTL3 and ERL. You can go to Bedok Reservoir in 8mins via Tampines interchange. You can go to Airport in 10mins via Tanah Merah interchange. You can get to Marine Parade in 20mins via the future LRT at Bedok linking up ERL. You can get to Suntec/Millenia Walk/Marina Bay/CBD in 30mins via Paya Lebar interchange. With more and more ERPs and dreadful traffic jam, MRT will become more improtant as the transport choice.

3. Proximity to Changi Airport. It is especially convenient for people who go overseas for work/travel. Pay a visit to Terminal 3 during weekend and have your coffee in TCC or Killiney Kopitiam. It is comfortable, spacious, exclusive (not super-crowded like Bugis Junction/Parkway Parade/Tampines Mall).

Education hub

The 4th uni will carry the MIT brand. Simei Eastpoint mall has already become the "tuition centre" of the East. You would want your kid to grow up in an academicly strong environment (just like mother of Mencius shifting her house 3 times to live near a school). WFW/WFK/DBR/CM are close to good SAP primary schools like Poi Ching & Red Swastika. With rise of China, you would want to your kid to go to SAP school. There is also the UWC, upcoming international school at Tampines so most expats will choose to live at Bedok Reservoir, Simei or Tanah Merah.

Close to regional centre / top biz park

Tampines and Jurong East are the only 2 regional centres planned by government. You can deal with CPF, HDB, Banks etc at Tampines. A short drive will also bring you to IKEA/Giant. Changi Biz Park is also marked as major commercial development under Master Plan. With all the Banks having backroom operation there, it is one of the best biz parks in Singapore.

Easy access to park & recreation

Extensive park connector network linking up Bedok Reservoir, East Coast Park, Simei, Siglap ... go for a cycle on Sunday or simply jog to Bedok Reservoir or East Coast Park

Crowd crowd crowd
Quality of life drops quickly when it becomes too crowded like Tampines Central, Bedok Central, East Coast/Katong, Toa Payoh :doh: . Cannot find a table in food court ... long q infront of restaurants / coffee clubs, traffic jam and long wait at traffic junction. Big fight to get into your primary school. Cannot even get into MRT... . Due to the low plot ratio around these projects, rest assured it will not reach the insanity point.

lancelot
20-02-10, 15:54
Education hub? Lidat, how come Boon Lay properties not so hot since it has a more established uni in NTU? No need to queue to eat at restaurants in the boondocks? Be careful, my fren, of stale and reheated food at low volume restaurants since they don't have many customers and proprietors have not much work to do except swat at flies.

There is a reason why homes nearer the city have greater demand than suburban ones located at the tip of the island. No amount of marketing can change that. You might as well try to market homes in Pulau Ubin or igloos in Artic as holiday retreats :banghead: You are welcome to live in DBR, Livia, whatever. Let the rest of us live nearer civilisation.

jitkiat
20-02-10, 17:37
Education hub? Lidat, how come Boon Lay properties not so hot since it has a more established uni in NTU? No need to queue to eat at restaurants in the boondocks? Be careful, my fren, of stale and reheated food at low volume restaurants since they don't have many customers and proprietors have not much work to do except swat at flies.

There is a reason why homes nearer the city have greater demand than suburban ones located at the tip of the island. No amount of marketing can change that. You might as well try to market homes in Pulau Ubin or igloos in Artic as holiday retreats :banghead: You are welcome to live in DBR, Livia, whatever. Let the rest of us live nearer civilisation.

Wah ... so :simmering: didn't you see that I was referring to bad marketing by tanumy

Relax lah brother

tanumy
21-02-10, 12:59
Just came to know that left only 5 units of which 2 units are duplex and other 3 are 4bedrooms.

sub sale for DBR shall go up and ppl going to rush to buy due to great location.:)

Wah ... so :simmering: didn't you see that I was referring to bad marketing by tanumy

Relax lah brother

jitkiat
23-02-10, 10:54
Hi everyone,

Following WFW, I have created a new forum at

http://doublebay.freeforums.org (http://doublebay.freeforums.org/)

Welcome all DBR owners, flippers as well as others to join.

Over time, will consolidate useful information in this thread to this forum.

:D

No-ve-na
23-02-10, 11:13
Who says Boon Lay properties not hot? I believe Centris is one property that is quite hot. There are ppl who like such properties. Of course nearer homes nearer to city have greater demand lah. Who dunno.

All he is trying to do is to inform ppl some the plus points of living in those areas.

BTW, I buy ppty in prime areas to rent out but prefer to live in these ulu (suburban) areas. :) U go live in your 9,10,11, i go live in my 16 - 28. :tongue3: and some of the best food are found in suburban areas.

fsma
23-02-10, 23:14
Hi everyone,
Fantastic, thanks jitkiat, I have registered to the forum. Looking forward to meeting up with all DBR owners there!

pengful
25-02-10, 09:58

Have been living in the west all my life and will not touch Boon Lay. Hot or cold, I'll pass.

pengful
25-02-10, 09:59
Hi everyone,

have registered.

lancelot
25-02-10, 21:21
Who says Boon Lay properties not hot? I believe Centris is one property that is quite hot. There are ppl who like such properties. Of course nearer homes nearer to city have greater demand lah. Who dunno.

All he is trying to do is to inform ppl some the plus points of living in those areas.

BTW, I buy ppty in prime areas to rent out but prefer to live in these ulu (suburban) areas. :) U go live in your 9,10,11, i go live in my 16 - 28. :tongue3: and some of the best food are found in suburban areas.

If that's all he was trying to do, I would have let it pass. If you look at the Coralis thread, he was criticising those who wanted to know more about the property and location and asking what's so great about living in Marine Parade? If people want to live in Marine Parade, why tell them it's better at Pasir Ris because, see hor, it's got cinema! :banghead: Such remarks just beg people to throw the question back: What's so great about living in a far flung corner of the island? Those who live in glass houses should not start throwing stones.

So where do you live exactly? 16-28 is very broad. You might as well say your house occupies half of Singapore.:doh:
That reminds me of a joke. A policeman is Hong Kong stops a man in the street who was behaving suspiciously.
Policeman: Where do you live?
The man: Yuen Long.
Policeman: Where exactly? The whole of Yuen Long belongs to you isit?

pengful
03-03-10, 14:52
Just want to check with owners here. Has anyone been asked by the bank to start paying? It is taking an awful long time and I wonder if this is normal. Cheers.

fourth
03-03-10, 14:58
I heard there's only 2 units left unsold at DBR. Just sharing with bros here.

tanumy
03-03-10, 22:11
better buy both unit for good profit or rental income.:)

I heard there's only 2 units left unsold at DBR. Just sharing with bros here.

Condorich
04-03-10, 07:22
This is one presistent fellow....very good results already.. no need 100% sold. If giving special 25% discount or more.. sure got buyers will buy one. If not, why don't you get two yourself since it is the best to you... ? Are you a developer rep?

acewee
04-03-10, 15:20
There is light at the end of the tunnel. Once the 2 units are sold, we won't hear from Tanumy anymore. lol.

This is one presistent fellow....very good results already.. no need 100% sold. If giving special 25% discount or more.. sure got buyers will buy one. If not, why don't you get two yourself since it is the best to you... ? Are you a developer rep?

Condorich
04-03-10, 15:36
...........:)

shespawn
04-03-10, 15:58
i'm waiting for that to happen. he irritates people pretty well.

jitkiat
04-03-10, 16:11
I think tanumy may have bought a 3br and hoping for a quick flip not realizing that subsale activities for suburb project will only pick up nearing to TOP.

tanumy
06-03-10, 22:14
u are wrong......

I think tanumy may have bought a 3br and hoping for a quick flip not realizing that subsale activities for suburb project will only pick up nearing to TOP.

jitkiat
07-03-10, 09:54
Showflat closed, 2nd floor coming up for some blocks.

Condorich
07-03-10, 16:20
u are wrong......

hehe.. he/she bought more than 5..

However, with the way it is pushed... I have a pretty good sense it is likely to be someone related to the developer.. perhaps the project manager... or his runners.

acewee
07-03-10, 21:04
Can't be. If you are developer, you will want to create interest, not kill it.

hehe.. he/she bought more than 5..

However, with the way it is pushed... I have a pretty good sense it is likely to be someone related to the developer.. perhaps the project manager... or his runners.

Condorich
07-03-10, 21:22
;) oh.. just kidding there but at least u said it...

shespawn
08-03-10, 15:21
Showflat closed, 2nd floor coming up for some blocks.

yes showflat closed already and this is within a year of launching!

one thing i don't really understand is, why don't they just build a multi storey temporary quarters? isn't it troublesome to move the quarters once they need to start working on it? Should follow WWF, easier to work around.

No-ve-na
14-03-10, 12:10
If that's all he was trying to do, I would have let it pass. If you look at the Coralis thread, he was criticising those who wanted to know more about the property and location and asking what's so great about living in Marine Parade? If people want to live in Marine Parade, why tell them it's better at Pasir Ris because, see hor, it's got cinema! :banghead: Such remarks just beg people to throw the question back: What's so great about living in a far flung corner of the island? Those who live in glass houses should not start throwing stones.

So where do you live exactly? 16-28 is very broad. You might as well say your house occupies half of Singapore.:doh:
That reminds me of a joke. A policeman is Hong Kong stops a man in the street who was behaving suspiciously.
Policeman: Where do you live?
The man: Yuen Long.
Policeman: Where exactly? The whole of Yuen Long belongs to you isit?

I stay in district 20.

BTW, district 20 is also very big so you will still ask where exactly do i stay? Which then begs the next question, are you a stalker or are you the policeman in your so call JOKE? I have no obligation to tell you my address. I am only trying to tell you not everyone wants to stay in CCR and 16-28 represents some of RCR/OCR. DUH. You seem to like to take things out of context.

And your so call JOKE is not funny. I think YOU ARE the JOKE.

lancelot
14-03-10, 21:54
I stay in district 20.

BTW, district 20 is also very big so you will still ask where exactly do i stay? Which then begs the next question, are you a stalker or are you the policeman in your so call JOKE? I have no obligation to tell you my address. I am only trying to tell you not everyone wants to stay in CCR and 16-28 represents some of RCR/OCR. DUH. You seem to like to take things out of context.

And your so call JOKE is not funny. I think YOU ARE the JOKE.
Relax. Don't get your knickers all twisted in a knot. It was a rhetorical question and no one, least of all me, expected you to answer. You are pretty stupid for someone who says he has money to buy investment properties not just in 9,10,11 but everywhere. The original poster had panned people who wanted to buy Coralis in D15, asking why why?? and why not DBR? So I just threw the question back at him. Comprendre?

jitkiat
15-03-10, 16:00
Casa Merah now asking > 900psf ... if DBR were to launch now probably will be above 800psf. What a bullish year for mass market condo.

68 Tanah Merah Kechil Avenue #04-35
99 Yrs From 11/07/2006
$880psf
$1080k
12 Feb 10

No-ve-na
16-03-10, 09:56
Relax. Don't get your knickers all twisted in a knot. It was a rhetorical question and no one, least of all me, expected you to answer. You are pretty stupid for someone who says he has money to buy investment properties not just in 9,10,11 but everywhere. The original poster had panned people who wanted to buy Coralis in D15, asking why why?? and why not DBR? So I just threw the question back at him. Comprendre?

You still don't get it, do you? Stop being an immature dimwit. 2 wrongs don't make a right. You seem like a malevolent and vengeful person. Tsk tsk. I pity your family.

lancelot
16-03-10, 11:55
You still don't get it, do you? Stop being an immature dimwit. 2 wrongs don't make a right. You seem like a malevolent and vengeful person. Tsk tsk. I pity your family.
Again, I have to say you are pretty stupid. But understandable, given your peabrain. Should brush up on your English and try to learn the difference between live and stay. If you like to offer pity so much, take pity on your own parents.

tanumy
17-03-10, 00:34
Recently Mass market condo has attracted potential buyers and double bay has got very good location due to upcoming singapore 4th univeristy and development of changi business park so has great upside change for sub sale market and high rental yield.:)

azeoprop
17-03-10, 01:16
developer units still available? :beats-me-man:

Reporter
17-03-10, 01:37
developer units still available? :beats-me-man:
There were 2 units left as of 28 February 2010. I am not sure if they have been sold since then.

tanumy
17-03-10, 07:10
buy from sellers

There were 2 units left as of 28 February 2010. I am not sure if they have been sold since then.

jitkiat
17-03-10, 09:18

2 units left are duplex ... quantum too big.

tanumy
20-03-10, 02:19
DBR prices shall soar high

greenhorn
20-03-10, 12:32
DBR prices shall soar high

You wanna sell me your unit at DBR? I am keen to buy from you.:)

DC33_2008
20-03-10, 12:58
DO YOU THINK THE FACULTY MEMBERS AT THE 4TH UNIVERSITY WILL STAY HERE? ANYWAY THE NO IS ONLY 50 TO START IN 2012.

THEY MAY PREFER BEDOK WITH MRT STATIONS.

shespawn
21-03-10, 21:51
DO YOU THINK THE FACULTY MEMBERS AT THE 4TH UNIVERSITY WILL STAY HERE? ANYWAY THE NO IS ONLY 50 TO START IN 2012.

hmm? why bedok? tanah merah also have MRT station? simei also have mrt station? your comparison is abit bleak, care to explain further?

DC33_2008
21-03-10, 23:25
hmm? why bedok? tanah merah also have MRT station? simei also have mrt station? your comparison is abit bleak, care to explain further?

Sorry, I meant Tanah Merah. There may even choose Siglap for those who drives.

levittdub
22-03-10, 03:48

They would most likely be priced out of condo rental. Unless you can lower your rent to compete with Simei HDB room rental (per room average is $400-$500).

DC33_2008
22-03-10, 08:49
They would most likely be priced out of condo rental. Unless you can lower your rent to compete with Simei HDB room rental (per room average is $400-$500).

Some of the faculty members are foreign talents who are paid at least 10k/month. I do not think that they will be interested to stay in HDB rental flat.

jitkiat
22-03-10, 11:20
Tanah Merah/Simei rental won't be that far off as only 1 MRT station apart. SUTD only opens in 2015 in Changi ... still long time ... might be downturn already so no point discussing where the faculty members going to stay. I am sure all marketing brochures in the D16, D17, D18 will include SUTD as selling points.

Guess where is Simei Green / DBR:

http://203.116.25.34/images/stories/campus-life/changi-campus-1.jpg

jitkiat
23-03-10, 16:17
]http://www.ura.gov.sg/sales/SimeiSt3/Sm3-intro.html

Praying hard that FEO will win :cheers1:

tanumy
30-03-10, 10:40
whoever win the starting price going to be $880Psf and double bay going to cross $900psf soon. It has great upside potential.....:)

]http://www.ura.gov.sg/sales/SimeiSt3/Sm3-intro.html

Praying hard that FEO will win :cheers1:

Ronan Loh
02-04-10, 12:18
Just bought a 3+1 1367ft !

I think DBR is undervalued....

Reporter
02-04-10, 12:35

Congratulations!

tanumy
02-04-10, 15:58
v true. u made correct decision.

Ronan Loh
04-04-10, 17:40
Hi Guys,

Just check , i read previous post...

the room really so small?

greenhorn
04-04-10, 18:17
Hi Guys,

Just check , i read previous post...

the room really so small?

OMG...you mean you didn't know before you bought your DBR unit? :doh:

The small room sizes is a big negative for DBR. Was one of the major reason why we decided to give tis a miss early on...

Ronan Loh
04-04-10, 19:51
I assume show room don reflect the actual size.

Have to convert the 2nd and 3rd room into one oredi!!!!!

Knowing my stk 34 is facing west, i still die die must buy.... this was the last 2-3 unit (3+study) left. Visited the showflat when lauched last year March, see and wait ..... Me kia bo , kiasu kia see

Property_Owner
04-04-10, 20:19

I share same thoughts with you.

azeoprop
04-04-10, 20:25
I was there during the launch, but did not get one because I thought the blocks are very packed together, especially those 2 and 2+study units which I was searching for, end up never buy. :beats-me-man:

beemer75
05-04-10, 09:30
i think its common for new (mass market) condos to hv small rooms. I was considering CM and their rooms are even smaller.

OMG...you mean you didn't know before you bought your DBR unit? :doh:

The small room sizes is a big negative for DBR. Was one of the major reason why we decided to give tis a miss early on...

05-04-10, 09:40
small bedrooms are good for rental but maybe difficult for those staying and have kids when they grow up.

jitkiat
05-04-10, 10:27
Ronan, congrats for your wise purchase. U got low or high floor? You can probably count on stack 17/18 & the 6th floor MSCP to block off some west sun. The good thing is you can sit on your balcony in the morning to enjoy your morning coffee.

The property market/stock market has rebounded too fast. Unless you are willing to get much older condo, almost all new launches come with small common room. Count ourselves lucky to get it at reasonable psf. If Optima 2br MRT platform/roof view with 2 planters can sell for 900psf last year, DBR@700psf poolview is pretty good deal. And your 3+1 is probably not much diff from a 2br subsale at Optima:

Optima #05-08 $893psf 840sqft $749k 26 Aug 09
Optima #11-07 $955psf 969sqft $925k 17 Feb 10

Ronan Loh
05-04-10, 11:32
Mine is 4th flr.

Viewing that vision, centro,lakeshore almost 1k psf, ours are all below 750psf.........

My families are looking forward to move in to DBR. If I am offered 1k psf upon TOP , i will ..... accept or not? My wife will kill me

tanumy
05-04-10, 14:45
anyway u did v gd investment. U sure sure sure win this.

Mine is 4th flr.

Viewing that vision, centro,lakeshore almost 1k psf, ours are all below 750psf.........

My families are looking forward to move in to DBR. If I am offered 1k psf upon TOP , i will ..... accept or not? My wife will kill me

shespawn
05-04-10, 17:27
Mine is 4th flr.

I'm waiting until my neck is growing 1 inch longer. Still on 1st floor construction progress.

my hubby will kill me if i sell when TOP...

jitkiat
05-04-10, 18:03
Mine is 4th flr.

04-34 will get this view, then you may not feel like selling:

tanumy
05-04-10, 18:21
great upside potential with high rental yield is what double bay residence offer.

Ronan Loh
06-04-10, 15:47
Has the construction commence?

thanks for info. Tq:o

jinxminx99
06-04-10, 22:34
I think that for the 1,367 sq ft units, you can accomodate queen sized beds in the master and bedroom 1. It is only bedroom 2 where you will not be able to put a queen sized bed.

i think its common for new (mass market) condos to hv small rooms. I was considering CM and their rooms are even smaller.

shespawn
07-04-10, 11:39
I think that for the 1,367 sq ft units, you can accomodate queen sized beds in the master and bedroom 1. It is only bedroom 2 where you will not be able to put a queen sized bed.

and i was still thinking about putting a king size bed...

tanumy
07-04-10, 12:44
don't worry.:)

and i was still thinking about putting a king size bed...

jitkiat
07-04-10, 22:56
Has the construction commence?

thanks for info. Tq:o

Nope. Campus only ready in 2015 so don't expect work to start till 2011. The construction can potentially be a bit noisy / dusty for DBR later although we are shielded by Simei Green. First batch of students start studying at temporary Dover campus in April 2012.

TOP QUALITY

'This is a programme that has been crafted and put together by top-notch educationalists. MIT has been in education for 149 years and the faculty of MIT has been very much the driving force in the curriculum development.'

noblebaby
07-04-10, 23:14
construction of dbr started?

Nope. Campus only ready in 2015 so don't expect work to start till 2011. The construction can potentially be a bit noisy / dusty for DBR later although we are shielded by Simei Green. First batch of students start studying at temporary Dover campus in April 2012.

TOP QUALITY

'This is a programme that has been crafted and put together by top-notch educationalists. MIT has been in education for 149 years and the faculty of MIT has been very much the driving force in the curriculum development.'

jitkiat
07-04-10, 23:24
construction of dbr started?
One block starting to build 3rd floor, the rest either on 2nd floor or 1st floor :doh: painfully slow, about 1 floor per month will be happy already. Sim Lian DBSS Simei construction is really fast, already reaches 12th floor ... but low to mid floor buyers facing landed properties are going to be in for a big shock ... the units are so close to the landed properties and probably clear the roof of those landed properties only at 6th floor :banghead:

Sim Lian design really bad

shespawn
08-04-10, 16:23
One block starting to build 3rd floor, the rest either on 2nd floor or 1st floor :doh: painfully slow, about 1 floor per month will be happy already. Sim Lian DBSS Simei construction is really fast, already reaches 12th floor ... but low to mid floor buyers facing landed properties are going to be in for a big shock ... the units are so close to the landed properties and probably clear the roof of those landed properties only at 6th floor :banghead:

Sim Lian design really bad

Has your stack start building already? Used to go every 1mth, then 2 mths.. looks like i should only view every 6 mths. really.... slow.....

jitkiat
08-04-10, 20:56
Has your stack start building already? Used to go every 1mth, then 2 mths.. looks like i should only view every 6 mths. really.... slow.....

Nope, probably the last block to be built. Meanwhile enjoy the property wildride ... look at Centris, 2br already hit 930psf, it was only 600psf in March 2009

Condorich
09-04-10, 06:10
Nope, probably the last block to be built. Meanwhile enjoy the property wildride ... look at Centris, 2br already hit 930psf, it was only 600psf in March 2009

That is pretty fast and furious..

Why don't the buyers consider D23 since it is going to be quite near to MRT also. Bargains still available around $600 to $800 psf thereabout. Maybe even below $600 psf for the older developments.

What is so good about Centris? Orchard road in Jurong?. The planes, the smell and the crowd is really a big turn off. Not to mention the traffic and the car park congestion. Question is whether this MRT will be linked to future MRT lines... that is the question. But it is going to be a wild and long bet. Perhaps the units were bought by corporate investors housing their expat talents there.

jitkiat
09-04-10, 14:23
New high for DBR - 981psf for a 538sqft studio #07-19

peterng8
11-04-10, 11:03
New high for DBR - 981psf for a 538sqft studio #07-19

I would like to buy a studio in DB when the rite time comes...i really love the facilities although the place is far for me....

jitkiat
11-04-10, 12:21
DBS is shifting 2400 IT / backroom staff (about 35% of workforce) to DBS Asia Hub @ CBP end of this month.

Ronan Loh
12-04-10, 14:41
04-34 will get this view, then you may not feel like selling:

http://4d2u.com/images/sin2.gif11/04/2010 (Sun)FirstSecondThird7485 (http://4d2u.com/search.php?s=&lang=E&search=7485&sin=Y&mode=per&pri_top=Y&pri_sta=Y&pri_con=Y&SearchAction=Search)5044 (http://4d2u.com/search.php?s=&lang=E&search=5044&sin=Y&mode=per&pri_top=Y&pri_sta=Y&pri_con=Y&SearchAction=Search)0434 (http://4d2u.com/search.php?s=&lang=E&search=0434&sin=Y&mode=per&pri_top=Y&pri_sta=Y&pri_con=Y&SearchAction=Search)Bo Buay.....:simmering: :simmering:

tanumy
12-04-10, 15:29
great news and rental sure to go up in future for DBR......

DBS is shifting 2400 IT / backroom staff (about 35% of workforce) to DBS Asia Hub @ CBP end of this month.

shespawn
13-04-10, 15:15
http://4d2u.com/images/sin2.gif11/04/2010 (Sun)FirstSecondThird7485 (http://4d2u.com/search.php?s=&lang=E&search=7485&sin=Y&mode=per&pri_top=Y&pri_sta=Y&pri_con=Y&SearchAction=Search)5044 (http://4d2u.com/search.php?s=&lang=E&search=5044&sin=Y&mode=per&pri_top=Y&pri_sta=Y&pri_con=Y&SearchAction=Search)0434 (http://4d2u.com/search.php?s=&lang=E&search=0434&sin=Y&mode=per&pri_top=Y&pri_sta=Y&pri_con=Y&SearchAction=Search)Bo Buay.....:simmering: :simmering:

wah.. wat a waste. i bought for so many mths, haven't open. only open my neighbour's upstairs number.

jitkiat
13-04-10, 17:24
19C Simei Street 4 #08-32
99 Yrs From 07/04/2008
$806psf
936sqft
$755k
25 Mar 10

New 2br subsale.

Condorich
13-04-10, 22:19
Dear DBR owners. Please read my post at

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=90210#post90210

Tanumy had 202 post in total now and I would affirm that majority are spams on DBR. Asking other non interested people to buy DBR. I am against him only.

DBR SUCKS BIG TIME. GO TO DBR WORKSITE AND LISTEN TO THE MRT TRACK SOUND!

Condorich
15-04-10, 04:06
FH or LH doesn't really matter in Singapore. FH land can also become LH land if government wants to acquire it and pay you the so-called "market" rate. There are many MRT projects coming and those land in the vicinity of the underground tracks will be acquired for safety reasons be it FH or LH. Once the project is completed, the land will be released for sale again as a LH land. In the end, you also won't be able to pass to your future generations. For LH, there is a good chance to enbloc and top-up lease if location is good cos our garment always like to rejuvenate Singapore with new buildings and make sure that the top-up lease is affordable to developers. :scared-1:

Good insight! Buy FH landed instead but pray that you will not be evicted like what happened to someone many years earlier and reported in the news.

In Singapore, LH/999/FH don't really last longer than the reign of the government and the survival of the nation. Don't be too greddy. In fact, LH can be as good as FH in enblock gains if the goverment grants the TOP up lease. You don't live more than 99 years anyway. Wise up.

tanumy
15-04-10, 07:53
I am back. Was out for short vacation. Buy DBR for high rental yield.:)

Good insight! Buy FH landed instead but pray that you will not be evicted like what happened to someone many years earlier and reported in the news.

In Singapore, LH/999/FH don't really last longer than the reign of the government and the survival of the nation. Don't be too greddy. In fact, LH can be as good as FH in enblock gains if the goverment grants the TOP up lease. You don't live more than 99 years anyway. Wise up.

Condorich
15-04-10, 08:42

Tanumy had 202 post in total now and I would affirm that majority are spams on DBR. Asking other non interested people to buy DBR. I am against him only.

DBR SUCKS BIG TIME. GO TO DBR WORKSITE AND LISTEN TO THE MRT TRACK SOUND! - 203

Condorich
15-04-10, 08:43

DBR SUCKS BIG TIME. GO TO DBR WORKSITE AND LISTEN TO THE MRT TRACK SOUND! - 204

Condorich
15-04-10, 08:45

DBR SUCKS BIG TIME. GO TO DBR WORKSITE AND LISTEN TO THE MRT TRACK SOUND! - 205

Reporter
15-04-10, 09:39
I am back. Was out for short vacation. Buy DBR for high rental yield.:)... should have taken a longer one ... your fellow residents want you to enjoy yourself out there ... maybe they want to enjoy themselves here too ...

ay123
15-04-10, 16:50
I am back. Was out for short vacation. Buy DBR for high rental yield.:)

welcome back to get f*ck......idiot also know how to go vacation???

mantrix
15-04-10, 17:30

DBR SUCKS BIG TIME. GO TO DBR WORKSITE AND LISTEN TO THE MRT TRACK SOUND!

Tanumy is a girl??

tanumy
15-04-10, 21:06
if i tk long break than condorich shall miss my post abt DBR as double bay residence offer great upside potential and high rental yied.:) :)

... should have taken a longer one ... your fellow residents want you to enjoy yourself out there ... maybe they want to enjoy themselves here too ...

acewee
16-04-10, 00:10
Permanent one even better. :spliff:

... should have taken a longer one ... your fellow residents want you to enjoy yourself out there ... maybe they want to enjoy themselves here too ...

Reporter
17-04-10, 18:53
Going-12-year-old Seimei Green has a nëw hïgh of $661 psf!

Simei Green Condominium
15 Simei Street 4 #04-03 .... $661 psf .... 969 sqft .... $640,000 .... 10 Mar 10

eng81157
17-04-10, 19:26
how much was the selling price when 1st launched?

eng81157
17-04-10, 19:28
just answering my own question, the average psf in Mar09 was $662.....
$661 isn't a new high......

tanumy
18-04-10, 09:19
Double bay going to shoot up all the way...............

Simei Green Condominium
15 Simei Street 4 #04-03 .... $661 psf .... 969 sqft .... $640,000 .... 10 Mar 10

Rysk
18-04-10, 09:58
Double bay going to shoot up all the way...............

shoot to Ubin or Tekong?? can't be city.. cos is too far :D

kEN9170
18-04-10, 11:24
Tanumy 就如一只打不死的蟑螂!佩服!佩服!

Ronan Loh
18-04-10, 13:04
shoot to Ubin or Tekong?? can't be city.. cos is too far :D

DBR is one the best choice nowadays in spore......

vision @ 1100 ,
waterbank 1100psf

Tree house at ??

DBR far below 1k.... wow

tanumy
18-04-10, 13:21
great upside potential.

vision @ 1100 ,
waterbank 1100psf

Tree house at ??

DBR far below 1k.... wow

eng81157
18-04-10, 17:40
great upside potential.

u're seriously on some kind of hallucinogen. average psf at launch back in mar09 is $662, average psf in feb10 is $661.

REALLY HUGE 'UPSIDE' potential

Rysk
18-04-10, 19:39

vision @ 1100 ,
waterbank 1100psf

Tree house at ??

DBR far below 1k.... wow

Low end mass mkt.. far away from city, DBR sure hv to be below 1000psf
If over 1000psf.. tink difficult to sell lah

BillyCutie
18-04-10, 21:17

Well, if you look at Centris, at Jurong West, trending from launch price of $500 to $550 psf to today's $800-$900psf, then DBR and vicinity condo has much upside even if it's a shade below $1000psf.

jitkiat
18-04-10, 22:21

Are u talking about Simei Green (661psf) which was EC, or are u talking about DBR or a mixture of two? The highest subsale psf for studio is 981psf so far, 2br is 806psf and it could go higher when tender result for new plot of GLS at Simei is known.

jitkiat
18-04-10, 22:25

What are the examples of high end mass market?! Price psf is high does not mean it is high end. :doh:

Reporter
18-04-10, 22:52
New high for DBR - 981psf for a 538sqft studio #07-19DBR still has 2 units unsold as of 31 March 2010.

pengful
20-04-10, 06:28

I am also puzzled by this statement. You asked what is the psf for DBR when first launched, then you answered yourself with Simei Green latest transaction price. Not connecting leh...:doh:

pengful
20-04-10, 06:29
great upside potential.

Get lost!:hell-hath-no-fury:

pengful
20-04-10, 06:41
u're seriously on some kind of hallucinogen. average psf at launch back in mar09 is $662, average psf in feb10 is $661.

You are not comparing apple to apple. You are comparing DBR to SG, which is an EC.

I paid close (actually lower than) to launch price for a DBR 3-rm unit. I was just made an offer for a sub-sale by an agent for $750 psf. No upside potential? Do not forget $661 for SG is considered a new high for this >10 yr old EC.

When the rest of the facilities and amenities are ready near to 2012/3, then you tell us if DBR has no upside potential.

smallant
20-04-10, 08:46
relac bruddy... Let history be the judge.. You know best when u count the cash. No point arguing with the rest ! :)

eng81157
20-04-10, 14:02
I am also puzzled by this statement. You asked what is the psf for DBR when first launched, then you answered yourself with Simei Green latest transaction price. Not connecting leh...:doh:

eh? 661psf is not simei green's. it's dbr's

eng81157
20-04-10, 14:04
You are not comparing apple to apple. You are comparing DBR to SG, which is an EC.

I paid close (actually lower than) to launch price for a DBR 3-rm unit. I was just made an offer for a sub-sale by an agent for $750 psf. No upside potential? Do not forget $661 for SG is considered a new high for this >10 yr old EC.

When the rest of the facilities and amenities are ready near to 2012/3, then you tell us if DBR has no upside potential.

i think u better learn to read. i was comparing dbr's psf when it was launched last year in mar09 and this year in feb10.

please attend kindie level english 101

jitkiat
20-04-10, 14:06
First subsales for 2+1 and 3br:

17B Simei Street 4 #04-10
99 Yrs From 07/04/2008
$783psf
$783k
31 Mar 10

19D Simei Street 4 #09-36
99 Yrs From 07/04/2008
$754psf
$950k
01 Apr 10

50 Tanah Merah Kechil Avenue #09-03
99 Yrs From 11/07/2006
$900
$1133k
29 Mar 10

And CM hits new high at 900psf

pengful
20-04-10, 14:46
i think u better learn to read. i was comparing dbr's psf when it was launched last year in mar09 and this year in feb10.

please attend kindie level english 101

Where did you get 661 psf from? From below by Reporter?

Simei Green Condominium

Did it read Simei Green or DBR?

My English may not be perfect but it sure beats someone talking out of his ass!

pengful
20-04-10, 14:49
eh? 661psf is not simei green's. it's dbr's

Explain this. SG or DBR?

Simei Green Condominium

tanumy
20-04-10, 15:00

eng81157
20-04-10, 15:14
Explain this. SG or DBR?

please check streetsine or propertyguru for dbr's transaction price for those 2 specific periods that were stipulated.

wah piang, can't imagine still need to spoon feed forumers with information:doh:

one thing, please learn to read in context and follow the train of thought in the posts

Regulators
20-04-10, 15:28
study the caveat lah, what huge upside talking you from last year to this year. Do you mean huge backside potential? :doh: :doh:

pengful
20-04-10, 15:28
please check streetsine or propertyguru for dbr's transaction price for those 2 specific periods that were stipulated.

wah piang, can't imagine still need to spoon feed forumers with information:doh:

one thing, please learn to read in context and follow the train of thought in the posts

I don't expect to be fed but I respond in the context of the discussion. Don't throw a number from whatever resource you found and use that to make your point. Idiot!

Since you are so smart, show some numbers here for everyone to see.

shespawn
20-04-10, 17:08
I don't expect to be fed but I respond in the context of the discussion. Don't throw a number from whatever resource you found and use that to make your point. Idiot!

pengful, some people are blind lah... the numbers already show 661psf simei green, still want to argue. there are also no 969sqft in DBR too. spoonfeed them with the info, yet they anyhow misread the info. :doh:

also, even if 661psf, please see area size hoh. i'll be curious to know the feb 10 transaction.

Rysk
20-04-10, 17:20
Well, if you look at Centris, at Jurong West, trending from launch price of $500 to $550 psf to today's $800-$900psf, then DBR and vicinity condo has much upside even if it's a shade below $1000psf.

Centris is also far far from city.. that's why cannot hit 1000psf
But Centris price is supported by huge crowd of Jurong Pt Mall / MRT & Bus Interchange downstair / huge no. of expats working in Jurong & Tuas area, etc.
You need Centris to reach 1100-1200psf.. then DBR will able to reach 1000psf
DBR cannot compare to Centris.. you are comparing apple with orange.

Rysk
20-04-10, 17:28

Centris is also far far from city.. that's why cannot hit 1000psf
But Centris price is supported by huge crowd of Jurong Pt Mall / MRT & Bus Interchange downstair / huge no. of expats working in Jurong & Tuas area, etc.
Unless Centris can reach 1100-1200psf.. then DBR will able to reach 1000psf
DBR cannot compare to Centris.. you are comparing apple with orange.

eng81157
20-04-10, 17:29

sigh, yes little kid that needs to be spoonfed.
as quoted from streetsine, average psf of dbr in mar09 662psf
average psf in feb10, 681psf.

respond in context? learn to read and follow the thread moron
so if i don't use facts and figures that are reported, am i suppose to behave illogically like a moron who reads out of context??

i rest my case. making sense to someone with sub-par logic is futile

jitkiat
20-04-10, 17:52
If you study the caveats, some DBR flippers are making 100k-200k profit (which means 100% capital return as most of them on IAS) in less than a year that is the fact. And most subsales until today are mostly lower floors, or not-so-good facing. The return is on par with other projects bought in March/April 2009 period like 8@W, WFW, Optima, Trevista.

Reporter
20-04-10, 18:25

so if i don't use facts and figures that are reported, am i suppose to behave illogically like a moron who reads out of context??

$661 psf or $681 psf?
You are confusing us!

pengful
20-04-10, 23:18

Sibeh sia suay. 661 or 681?

1) The discussion was about new high of 661 psf for Simei Green by Reporter and you insisted you compared DBR Mar 09 with DBR Feb 10. Everyone was staring at 661 for Simei Green except you. You prick!
2) Get your damned facts right. Now the moron is out in the open for everyone to see.
3) You want to use Streetsine? Ok I use Streetsine. Ave transacted prices for DBR were:
- Jan 10: 679 psf
- Feb 10: 681 psf
- Mar 10: 745 psf
- Apr 10: 754 psf
Why did you not quote the Mar 10 price and instead chosen to use Feb 10? Think you can take an opportunity to prove your lame point but know what? You can't even see correctly. Fail!
4) You twisted and turned on the comments and still had no balls to admit that you read the wrong points in discussion. You can be easily forgiven but you chose to dig a bigger hole. You can think with your head but you chose to think with your ass.

2 words for you. Epic Fail!

eng81157
21-04-10, 09:31
Sibeh sia suay. 661 or 681?

1) The discussion was about new high of 661 psf for Simei Green by Reporter and you insisted you compared DBR Mar 09 with DBR Feb 10. Everyone was staring at 661 for Simei Green except you. You prick!
2) Get your damned facts right. Now the moron is out in the open for everyone to see.
3) You want to use Streetsine? Ok I use Streetsine. Ave transacted prices for DBR were:
- Jan 10: 679 psf
- Feb 10: 681 psf
- Mar 10: 745 psf
- Apr 10: 754 psf
Why did you not quote the Mar 10 price and instead chosen to use Feb 10? Think you can take an opportunity to prove your lame point but know what? You can't even see correctly. Fail!
4) You twisted and turned on the comments and still had no balls to admit that you read the wrong points in discussion. You can be easily forgiven but you chose to dig a bigger hole. You can think with your head but you chose to think with your ass.

2 words for you. Epic Fail!

eh moron, the initial discussion was based on 2 periods - mar09 and feb10. going with your reasoning, why shouldn't then we use july/aug09 when psf was even higher? it's a year on year comparison, but oh wait, guess morons can't figure that out with the sub-par IQ.

the fact remains, growth is practically flat on a y-o-y comparison. moving forward, the upside for the development will largely depend on the demand and market sentiments. whether it will hit 1000psf, probably when d09/10 hits a minimum of 3000psf for any unit.

please learn to contribute to the debate in a constructive sense. heh, at least i don't need to resort to name callings or insults unlike babies who require spoon feeding and with sub-par logic skills.

by the way for someone who's calling another epic fail, you need primary english 101 classes.....bad sentence construction and wrong tenses. enough said :doh:

shespawn
21-04-10, 09:48
just ignore this sibei Eng person lah, he's probably just another Rapister, goes around slamming developments. not constructive, only negative inaccurate comments.

oh, i used singlish leh. please don't correct hoh.

jitkiat
21-04-10, 10:19
just ignore this sibei Eng person lah, he's probably just another Rapister, goes around slamming developments. not constructive, only negative inaccurate comments.

oh, i used singlish leh. please don't correct hoh.

He is vested in D15. Somehow some D15 investors are very "Eng" or "Blue" :doh:

pengful
21-04-10, 10:44
eh moron, the initial discussion was based on 2 periods - mar09 and feb10. going with your reasoning, why shouldn't then we use july/aug09 when psf was even higher? it's a year on year comparison, but oh wait, guess morons can't figure that out with the sub-par IQ.

the fact remains, growth is practically flat on a y-o-y comparison. moving forward, the upside for the development will largely depend on the demand and market sentiments. whether it will hit 1000psf, probably when d09/10 hits a minimum of 3000psf for any unit.

please learn to contribute to the debate in a constructive sense. heh, at least i don't need to resort to name callings or insults unlike babies who require spoon feeding and with sub-par logic skills.

by the way for someone who's calling another epic fail, you need primary english 101 classes.....bad sentence construction and wrong tenses. enough said :doh:

You win liao.

tanumy
21-04-10, 14:13
REALLY HUGE 'UPSIDE' potential FOR DOUBLE BAY IN SIMEI

ay123
21-04-10, 14:47

**** YOU!!!!!!!!

Rysk
21-04-10, 22:53

U mean this Low End Mass Market condo.. with 646 units sqeeze together.. far away from city.. DBR??:D

pengful
21-04-10, 23:24
U mean this Low End Mass Market condo.. with 646 units sqeeze together.. far away from city.. DBR??:D

yeah this one....:)

Regulators
22-04-10, 01:21
yeah, huge backside potential:doh:

Ronan Loh
23-04-10, 13:44

tree house 800psf onwards....

Hello! guys, is tree house , far from city?

Rysk
23-04-10, 14:05
tree house 800psf onwards....

Hello! guys, is tree house , far from city?

Becos is also far from city.. that's why is not close to 1k psf onwards..
Becos is by CDL.. that's why u can see 800psf onwards..
Tree house development hv total 646units squeeze together?
Yet again.. take east to compare west.. is again apple & orange.

jitkiat
23-04-10, 14:37
74 Tanah Merah Kechil Avenue #10-47
99 Yrs From 11/07/2006
$959psf
990sqft
$950k
07 Apr 10

Following Optima's 955psf, here is a super-west-sun unit besides tennis court in Casa Merah. We must compare east to east.

CM - 556 units on 235,473 sq ft land, max 12 storey
DBR - 646 units on 346,000 sqft land, max 13 storey

If DBR don't hit 1000psf, how to flip your D11 at 2000psf?

Rysk
23-04-10, 15:27
Provided there's units with below 500sf (built-in), can achieve 1k psf..

Reporter
23-04-10, 17:30
Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of August 2009

Project Name ............. Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
Optima @ Tanah Merah . OCR ....... 294 ...................... 164 ........................ 1,071 ........... 843 .............. 603
Now that Casa Merah has broken high. Let's see if Optima can break $1,071 psf high.

Congratulations!
Your patience is being rewarded.
Casa Merah has a nëw hïgh of $959 psf!

Casa Merah
Address ........................................... psf ............ Area ........ Price .......... Contract Date
74 Tanah Merah Kechil Avenue #10-47 .... $959 psf .... 990 sqft .... $950,000 .... 7 Apr 10

noblebaby
25-04-10, 14:01
Any construction photo to share?

jitkiat
25-04-10, 19:45
Building 3rd floors for blocks facing Sunbird landed properties.
Roughly can tell where the main pool is going to be, and the One Tree Island.

jitkiat
26-04-10, 21:18
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/4343/99584921.jpg

louisebrown
29-04-10, 18:03
A ground floor unit at Tropical Spring has gone for @$779 psf. This is a frenzy for a 10 year old condo.:doh:

jasonyap
01-05-10, 19:02
Now that Casa Merah has broken high. Let's see if Optima can break $1,071 psf high.

Tanah Merah and Simei are diff...

peterng8
02-05-10, 17:36
Hi, owners of doublebay,

could advise what is the offer price by specialised agent of doublebay on studio unit now? As understand caveat may not be the latest pricing...thanks...

my children love doublebay's facilities after seeing the brochures shown by some friends...

jitkiat
02-05-10, 21:27
Hi, owners of doublebay,

could advise what is the offer price by specialised agent of doublebay on studio unit now? As understand caveat may not be the latest pricing...thanks...

my children love doublebay's facilities after seeing the brochures shown by some friends...

U can check on propertyguru ... I think asking ~ 1000psf. The best studio units should be at stack 18.

peterng8
02-05-10, 21:30
U can check on propertyguru ... I think asking ~ 1000psf. The best studio units should be at stack 18.

ok thanks....
btw what is the rental latest now....

peterng8
02-05-10, 21:31

ok, thanks

btw, what is the latest market rental rate in the field at Simei?

thanks/rgds,

jitkiat
02-05-10, 22:43
ok, thanks

thanks/rgds,

Studio is new to Simei/Tanah Merah so not sure how much can fetch. Rental for 2br @ Tropical Spring next door completed in 2002 should be about 2.8k per month.

devilplate
02-05-10, 23:50
ok, thanks

thanks/rgds,

My take is around 1.5-1.8k for a studio(its not a proper 1bedder)

If ur budget allows, personally feels tat u may wan to consider 2/3bedder afterall it is a mass market condo and it is easier to sell to homebuyers when it TOP if u nid to.
:2cents:

jasonyap
03-05-10, 00:39
Studio is new to Simei/Tanah Merah so not sure how much can fetch. Rental for 2br @ Tropical Spring next door completed in 2002 should be about 2.8k per month.

Its definitely less than that... 2.5K max...

jasonyap
03-05-10, 00:44

Propertyguru is not reliable and the price is no way to be a reference... there are too much dummy advs and repost from the same repeated sellers...

I doubt it fetches 1K pfs now... nearby old condo is only $750... giving another $150 on top would be the max to go... and not to forget the price during launch is bout $700+ pfs...