PDA

View Full Version : Mi Casa (D23, 99 Years, Far East Organization)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

hopeful
11-10-11, 17:28
The EC next to mi casa is no good in terms of location.
Too close to adjacent landmark, less than 100 metres.
Every Fri, severe traffic congestion.

Greece will go broke anytime, this time round the global recession will be worse. It's bad timing for the EC to launch. But developer have no choice to hold longer time, cos the rule says completion date for EC to be within 4 years from land tender date.

the government can always relax the rules for developers. this has happened quite a few times before.

prince7
11-10-11, 20:56
impossible......

I don't think so. I am staying nearby condo. I don't see any upside on condo in this area but for own stay it is ok. Anything is possible. If you notice in the next 1 year or so, lots of TOP. Will demand be more than supply. Do some maths.

yjcai
11-10-11, 21:03
The EC next to mi casa is no good in terms of location.
Too close to adjacent landmark, less than 100 metres.
Every Fri, severe traffic congestion.

Greece will go broke anytime, this time round the global recession will be worse. It's bad timing for the EC to launch. But developer have no choice to hold longer time, cos the rule says completion date for EC to be within 4 years from land tender date.

depends, plenty of people on sideline with cash. mass retrenchment + foreigners population reduction create 20% correction

devilplate
11-10-11, 22:10
oops... if EC price lower, will Mi Casa psf will be floored accordingly?

Jialat...:scared-5: :scared-5:
Mi casa by theory shd command 15-20% more over EC

devilplate
11-10-11, 22:13
I don't think so. I am staying nearby condo. I don't see any upside on condo in this area but for own stay it is ok. Anything is possible. If you notice in the next 1 year or so, lots of TOP. Will demand be more than supply. Do some maths.
If recession really hits sg, other condos will prolly see more correction den mi casa.

How low can micasa drop to? 700psf? Not much drop....bio other projects better:D

prince7
12-10-11, 05:28
no FURTHER upside for mi casa with the current pricing already consider high for suburban..this is a leasehold mass market project...EC and BTO will divert demand away...and the EC next door with current sentiments(very important) what will be the pricing? unless no launch till the crisis over...

101% agree. Those who buy at these prices, unlikely any upside after minus renovation cost, legal, interest cost, etc. For own stay is ok if intending to stay for a long time. At current cost, add a bit more, can buy freehold at D15.

peterng8
15-10-11, 17:54
101% agree. Those who buy at these prices, unlikely any upside after minus renovation cost, legal, interest cost, etc. For own stay is ok if intending to stay for a long time. At current cost, add a bit more, can buy freehold at D15.

are we neigbors? nearby are warren and northvale...surroundings close by will be palm garden, yewmei green, regent grove, windemere, quintet, yew tee residence unless you are nearby mayspring and linear?:D

DaytonaSS
17-10-11, 22:42
Drove pass cck centre turning towards kje, then saw this condo on the right.....

Abit shocked by the extremely colorful facade... R they windows?

Mi Casa
24-10-11, 23:46

First and foremost, if 3 bedrooms (1200 sqf) drops to 850K, which means around 700 psf, then I could tell tat there will be more demands for Mi Casa than ever and the price will rise up quickly to normal.

It is generally known that in every year there are lots of TOP. But this doesn't links to the facts that the finishes will be around 700 psf. Kindly refresh your memory with the latest data in URA website. Or I would appreciate if you could predict us some TOP condos in coming yr that is around 700 psf? What I found in URA is that the general tends for the TOPs are around 1000 psf or more. Do some maths and investigations, please.

Further to above, I would also take this opportunity to predict that:

1. The current phenomena in Singapore is identical to the past ten years in Shanghai.
2. The real estate prices will continue to increase till 2016 or 2017. The banks will start to narrow financing step by step.
3. Universities began to increase the number of enrollment.

rattydrama
25-10-11, 14:38
now ocr new homes are transacting at around 800-1000psf. I think @ 700psf, there are more upside then downside so entry price for Micasa should be quite safe.

akow
25-10-11, 17:02
First and foremost, if 3 bedrooms (1200 sqf) drops to 850K, which means around 700 psf, then I could tell tat there will be more demands for Mi Casa than ever and the price will rise up quickly to normal.

Or I would appreciate if you could predict us some TOP condos in coming yr that is around 700 psf? What I found in URA is that the general tends for the TOPs are around 1000 psf or more. Do some maths and investigations, please.

I agree.

That's why I do not know why some forum members made statement that do not seem to make sense in reality.
Look at the URA data, which FarEast property sold at below $800psf during TOP??

prince7
10-11-11, 21:16

It is generally known that in every year there are lots of TOP. But this doesn't links to the facts that the finishes will be around 700 psf. Kindly refresh your memory with the latest data in URA website. Or I would appreciate if you could predict us some TOP condos in coming yr that is around 700 psf? What I found in URA is that the general tends for the TOPs are around 1000 psf or more. Do some maths and investigations, please.

1. The current phenomena in Singapore is identical to the past ten years in Shanghai.
2. The real estate prices will continue to increase till 2016 or 2017. The banks will start to narrow financing step by step.

Dear Newbie Mi Casa, I did not say around 700psf. So, don't put words in my mouth. I guess you're one of the Mi Casa owner, thats why reaction is so strong. I have already moved out of this area by the way. Good day!

Most household in Singapore do not earn more than $12,000 per month, I guess a "luxurious" EC beside with lower PSF will command more attractions. This area is more for own stay, not investment, generally. By CDL, also known for better quality finishes. That's my deduction, so have some respect for my comments this time and I will respect you likewise.

Do not need to prove anything or spend time to dig out statistics. Don't have luxury of time.

akow
06-12-11, 14:55
Dear Newbie Mi Casa, I did not say around 700psf. So, don't put words in my mouth. I guess you're one of the Mi Casa owner, thats why reaction is so strong. I have already moved out of this area by the way. Good day!

Most household in Singapore do not earn more than $12,000 per month, I guess a "luxurious" EC beside with lower PSF will command more attractions. This area is more for own stay, not investment, generally. By CDL, also known for better quality finishes.

I agree with you, this area has no potential for investment, for own stay only.
I was updated by developer that TOP will be carried out in stages depending on block and unit number, from Feb to Mar 2012.
Yet Mi Casa still selling at below $800psf for some in sub-sales.
Not expensive price for a new property with TOP in less than 3 months.

fatwabbit
04-01-12, 13:51
Anyone know what the rental would estimated be for a 2+S? Lets say low floor?

peterng8
04-01-12, 15:31

Give a call to agent they will provide all the service that you need..

TOP already...why not sell quickly?:o the noise pollution will be bad and staircase design hard to shield noise from the next door EC which is going to be built very very soon...

peterng8
04-01-12, 15:50

KBW must have read your prediction that is why CM5 has been rolled out...:o

TMATT
06-01-12, 11:31
compare to The Warrant and Norvale?
think more then $2.1K, but less then $2.5K.
more so lot of unit TOP and competition is there, low floor unit usually will be more disadvantage...

peterng8
06-01-12, 14:23
compare to The Warrant and Norvale?
think more then $2.1K, but less then $2.5K.
more so lot of unit TOP and competition is there, low floor unit usually will be more disadvantage...

if the unit is very near to EC construction that will be even more disadvantaged...:o

Thomas Chee
28-01-12, 10:50
Dear Mi Casa owners,

Do join us in facebook, https://www.facebook.com/groups/114951455212410/

or search for us at Mi Casa@Choa Chu Kang.

sunrise
28-02-12, 12:41
if the unit is very near to EC construction that will be even more disadvantaged...:o

any idea why micasa is not in the project list of FEO website?

Tripp
28-02-12, 12:46
http://www.fareast.com.sg/feocorp.web/index.aspx?page=home-prop-info&prop=112

http://www.micasa.com.sg/

devilplate
07-03-12, 09:33
whr all the mi casa owners???

heard gona TOP in 1-2wks time.....prices haf been inching up since 2010

akow
10-03-12, 22:05
whr all the mi casa owners???

heard gona TOP in 1-2wks time.....prices haf been inching up since 2010

Already TOP on 24/2/12, from bca.gov.sg website
Owners have move-in

Floor Xpert - Lena Lim
25-03-12, 20:29
Dear Micasians

We are pleased to offer the following deckings at the a very special price for BP: Min 15 units

... 1) Silvadec Composite Wood - Imported fromFrance, Eco friendly
material, in the process of getting Singapore Green Label. Pre-finish
form the factory - only light brown and light grey flat embossed is
brought into Singapore, 25 years warranty on material aginst insects,
fungus and moulds.

BP Price: $23 psf

2) Chengal is the traditional wood species used for outdoor , but nowaday chengal are all young tree due to the old trees are all been used off. Chengal will have pinholes on surface (small holes) and will have more crack lines due to younger tree. Due to lack of supply, the price is also higher. you can chose 3 colours as we will stain it. From Indonesia
BP Price : Chengal 4" x 1" = $19.00 psf

3) Ironwood is the hardest wood for all outdoor species. Less crack lines & have a very smooth surface. Cheaper than Chengal. you can chose 3 colours as we will stain it. From Indonesia
BP Price Ironwood 4" x 1" = $18.00 psf

Take note:
- There is a minimum area of 35 sqft for decking to fulfilled.
- Price includes support frame using chemically treated balau.
- 6 months warranty for decking for wood decking
- Price includes varnishing.

We supply and install laminate floor at Bay Windows.

1) Pergo LaVie Laminate (10 Yrs Warranty) Made In China, AC3
$250for 1 bay window
$350 for 2 bay windows
$500 or 3 bay windows

1) Pergo Family Laminate (15 Yrs Warranty) Made In Malaysia, AC3
$350 for 1 bay window
$550 for 2 bay windows
$750 for 3 bay windows

2) Laura Ashley Laminate (25 Yrs Warranty) Made In Germany, AC4, V-Groove
$400 for 1 bay window
$650 for 2 bay windows
$850 for 3 bay windows

3) High End LaVie Resilient Floor (10 Yrs Warranty) Made in China
$400 for 1 bay window
$700 for 2 bay windows
$1000 for 3 bay windows

*All prices quoted are exclusive of GST.

For further details, please contact Ms Lena at 9889 3993 for a non-obligatory discussion or email us at [email protected]

Pls visit our website www.floorxpert.com (http://www.floorxpert.com/) or
Showroom at No. 50 Genting Lane #03-03 Cideco Industrial Complex S349558 or

Like find us in Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/DeckingMiCasa/337436352971325 (http://www.facebook.com/pages/DeckingMiCasa/337436352971325)

fooblack
26-03-12, 11:23
Dear Micasians

We are pleased to offer the following deckings at the a very special price for BP: Min 15 units

... 1) Silvadec Composite Wood - Imported fromFrance, Eco friendly
material, in the process of getting Singapore Green Label. Pre-finish
form the factory - only light brown and light grey flat embossed is
brought into Singapore, 25 years warranty on material aginst insects,
fungus and moulds.

BP Price: $23 psf

2) Chengal is the traditional wood species used for outdoor , but nowaday chengal are all young tree due to the old trees are all been used off. Chengal will have pinholes on surface (small holes) and will have more crack lines due to younger tree. Due to lack of supply, the price is also higher. you can chose 3 colours as we will stain it. From Indonesia
BP Price : Chengal 4" x 1" = $19.00 psf

3) Ironwood is the hardest wood for all outdoor species. Less crack lines & have a very smooth surface. Cheaper than Chengal. you can chose 3 colours as we will stain it. From Indonesia
BP Price Ironwood 4" x 1" = $18.00 psf

Take note:
- There is a minimum area of 35 sqft for decking to fulfilled.
- Price includes support frame using chemically treated balau.
- 6 months warranty for decking for wood decking
- Price includes varnishing.

We supply and install laminate floor at Bay Windows.

1) Pergo LaVie Laminate (10 Yrs Warranty) Made In China, AC3
$250for 1 bay window
$350 for 2 bay windows
$500 or 3 bay windows

1) Pergo Family Laminate (15 Yrs Warranty) Made In Malaysia, AC3
$350 for 1 bay window
$550 for 2 bay windows
$750 for 3 bay windows

2) Laura Ashley Laminate (25 Yrs Warranty) Made In Germany, AC4, V-Groove
$400 for 1 bay window
$650 for 2 bay windows
$850 for 3 bay windows

3) High End LaVie Resilient Floor (10 Yrs Warranty) Made in China
$400 for 1 bay window
$700 for 2 bay windows
$1000 for 3 bay windows

*All prices quoted are exclusive of GST.

For further details, please contact Ms Lena at 9889 3993 for a non-obligatory discussion or email us at [email protected]

Pls visit our website www.floorxpert.com (http://www.floorxpert.com/) or
Showroom at No. 50 Genting Lane #03-03 Cideco Industrial Complex S349558 or

Like find us in Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/DeckingMiCasa/337436352971325 (http://www.facebook.com/pages/DeckingMiCasa/337436352971325)

the super duper big balcony has been a new source of business opportunities haha...

wonder why they build such big balconies at mi casa... almost the size of a dinning area.. just trying to understand rationale

devilplate
26-03-12, 11:39
the super duper big balcony has been a new source of business opportunities haha...

wonder why they build such big balconies at mi casa... almost the size of a dinning area.. just trying to understand rationale
u shd be thankful tat u dun hf to spend $$ to level up planter box

almost all other developer's project comes wif planter boxes during tat era....except FEO

Floor Xpert - Lena Lim
02-04-12, 23:56
Dear Micasians,

We will like to thank you for your support! Here are some pictures of the decking & baywindow which done by Floor Xpert!

Contact us now for more information.

Cheers

Lena

Hp: 9889 3993

Mi Casa
01-05-12, 12:19
KBW must have read your prediction that is why CM5 has been rolled out...:o

It is not KBW have seen my prediction, it is because Singapore Gov is coping what Shanghai have done during the past ten years (2000-2010).

I am not saying that everything will be the same, but the tendency of the prediction will be the same. All the investment decision can be made referring to the prediction.

We can record this done and take it back after 3 years.

azeoprop
11-07-12, 20:51
Some photos:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/10279074/for-sale-mi-casa

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/10419006/for-rent-mi-casa

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/10154567/for-sale-mi-casa

Nice "santorini" greek color scheme.

:cheers6:

phantom_opera
11-07-12, 21:57
http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/2/8/7/9/28795022378855_1_V550.jpg

vs

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-b4Jiy2FRQ8E/TiWpXBnevEI/AAAAAAAAB3s/Nxz9Icpa2wM/s640/Fira_Santorini_Cyclades_Islands_Greece.jpg

bay window seems to be quite big

sunrise
11-07-12, 22:48
http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/2/8/7/9/28795022378855_1_V550.jpg

vs

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-b4Jiy2FRQ8E/TiWpXBnevEI/AAAAAAAAB3s/Nxz9Icpa2wM/s640/Fira_Santorini_Cyclades_Islands_Greece.jpg

bay window seems to be quite big

heaven and earth :D

micquek
12-08-12, 15:17
Congrat all owners of their dream home, please allow me to take this opportunity in recommending homedoor peephole recorder

Selling @$268 with installation please contact 84888866 thanks

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr225/micquek/5e28f7c5.jpg

Very effective for the following :-

1) loss of slippers/flower pot/sabotage
2) knocking / pressing door bell but no one appear
3) sabotage via throwing rubbish in your doorstep
4) stealing of your subscriped newspaper
5) loan shark knocking or sabotage at Wrong unit

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr225/micquek/b6dc8ada.jpg

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr225/micquek/7dca2f74.jpg

Description
*main features of 2.8inch TFT LCD display peephole door camera/video peephole door camera/door peephole camera wireless with Infrared detection
1. peephole door camera with Infrared detection function
2. TFT LCD display size,2.8inch
3. Easy to operate and install
4. peephole door camera with Infrared detection video recording and photo shooting
5. Infrared detection can be turned on or off
6. Built-in 256M memory, Support SD card up to 32GB(not included)
7. Record the date, time, the video length
8. Video format: JPEG, MP4
9. Outdoor unit: High resolution 300K pixels
10. 3X digital zoom, video can be playback on the digital door viewer
11. No radiation, Automatic power saving mode
12. Dimensions: Indoor unit: 138mm*103mm*25mm, Outdoor unit size: 18mm*Dia.50mm
13. Door Thickness suited: 35-105mm, Door peephole size: Dia.15mm
14. Package contents: 1x indoor host, 1x outdoor host, 1x mounting plate, 1x Power adaptor, 1x 1800mAh Lithium battery, 1x Tightening tool, 1x manual
Features and Functions of 2.8inch TFT LCD display peephole door camera/video peephole door camera/door peephole camera wireless with Infrared detection**
1.2.8”LCD display screen
2.Attractive & Fashionable appearance
3.Easy to operate and install,no wiring
4.Indoor host monitoring outside
5.Infrared detection video/photo
6.Own 256M built-in memory,easy to use
7.Support SD Card extension,up to 32G
8.Record the date,time,the video length,facilitate to provide valuable data when inquiry
9.No radiation,low power consumption
10.3X digital zoom
11.0.3mega pixel high resolution
12.Automatic power saving mode

phantom_opera
10-09-12, 17:40
after looking at other newly TOP properties, this is considered quite good privacy

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/8/d/e/4/8de49b24580012_1_V550.jpg

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/b/5/b/e/b5beb825341344_1_V550.jpg

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/4/6/f/a/46fa5321138081_1_V550.jpg

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/a/7/a/a/a7aab621138068_1_V550.jpg

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/b/c/1/1/bc11db25341365_1_V550.jpg

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/0/8/a/5/08a55f25341403_1_V550.jpg

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/5/b/f/9/5bf9cb24916927_1_V550.jpg

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/2/7/4/3/2743f125210842_1_V550.jpg

Pikachu1245
15-09-12, 20:22
Wondering has anyone come across friends/ relatives / colleagues or even taxi driver that mixed up Mi Casa with La Casa ?

For those not vested in these 2 condos or CCK/Woodlands, does it cause confusing? :confused:

micquek
16-10-12, 08:17
Once again, congrat all Caspian owners, allow me to take this opportunity in sharing home door peephole recorder @ $268 with installation (no wiring, no drilling require) HP# 8488 8866 *non-stop, motion recording* with time/date

6) good for elderly as peephole too small to view
7) high end high tech feel

Postman knocking on door

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmsQGnUp4SQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Another way to monitor your maid leaving and coming home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1CjV_oISDc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Description

main features of 2.8inch TFT LCD display peephole door camera/video peephole door camera/door peephole camera wireless with Infrared detection
4. peephole door camera with Infrared detection video recording and photo shooting
14. Package contents: 1x indoor host, 1x outdoor host, 1x mounting plate, 1x Power adaptor, 1x 1800mAh Lithium battery, 1x Tightening tool, 1x manual

Features and Functions of 2.8inch TFT LCD display peephole door camera/video peephole door camera/door peephole camera wireless with Infrared detection
1.2.8”LCD display screen
8.Record the date,time,the video length,facilitate to provide valuable data when inquiry
10.3X digital zoom

peterng8
27-10-12, 12:35
just wondering, will the guard call the owner if there are visitors or guests or does the visitor needs to have a HID card for entering each tower or block? If not, than probablity u need this high tech gadget?:p

Floor Xpert - Lena Lim
28-10-12, 14:55
There's no outdoor natural wood are able to provide with such warranty.

HEVEATECH wood decking
- Lifetime Warranty against Termites and Wood Pest
- 25 Years Performance Warranty

Product shall be free against material structural cracking, peeling, flaking, blistering or de-lamination as a result of manufacturing defects.
- 10 Years against decay

Visit http://www.floorxpert.com/products/outdoor-decking/heveatech-decking/ (http://www.floorxpert.com/products/outdoor-decking/heveatech-decking/)
or contact us 6493 6633. FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/FloorXpert (http://www.facebook.com/FloorXpert)

patricia
28-10-12, 15:37
Advertised in ST few days ago at only $177!
Congrat all owners of their dream home, please allow me to take this opportunity in recommending homedoor peephole recorder

Selling @$268 with installation please contact 84888866 thanks

Description
*main features of 2.8inch TFT LCD display peephole door camera/video peephole door camera/door peephole camera wireless with Infrared detection
Features and Functions of 2.8inch TFT LCD display peephole door camera/video peephole door camera/door peephole camera wireless with Infrared detection**
1.2.8”LCD display screen
10.3X digital zoom

Kehl
01-11-12, 16:43
WoodPro, is a member of the National Wood Flooring Association and one of the few timber contractors who registered with the Building Control Authority (BCA). We have done numerous Decking and Bay Windows at Mi Casa/ Caspian / Rochelle / Vivace / The Verve... Etc.
Do kindly contact us at 93668200 / 96839276 or send us an email to [email protected]
Below are some photographs of our recently completed projects.

http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b528/kaka10101/BayWindow_04.jpg
http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b528/kaka10101/Decking_Balcony.jpg
http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b528/kaka10101/Decking_PlanterCurved.jpg

phantom_opera
31-12-12, 13:14
aiyo rental so jialat

MI CASA CHOA CHU KANG AVENUE 3 23 Non-landed Properties na* $2,300 1300 to 1400 Nov-12

august
31-12-12, 14:33
aiyo rental so jialat

MI CASA CHOA CHU KANG AVENUE 3 23 Non-landed Properties na* $2,300 1300 to 1400 Nov-12

danger of OCR...

Rosy
02-01-13, 10:36
10xxpsf achieved.

missotah
30-03-13, 22:26
Any 1br unit at mi casa?

peterng8
31-03-13, 10:53
Any 1br unit at mi casa?

mi casa no....price for one bedder now is the price of 3 bedders 4 to 5 years back in some areas....

akow
31-03-13, 18:12
mi casa no....price for one bedder now is the price of 3 bedders 4 to 5 years back in some areas....

Mi casa from 2-bedr onwards (990sqf).
The only thing good about mi casa is within 4 mins walking to CCK MRT, and facing the CCK park extension.

Other than that, the rests of things are no good in Mi Casa.
Furnishing quality is one of the worst among all FEO projects.

Why bother to pay $1100psf for a 1 year-old alreadi TOP project with poor furnishing quality?

tboonk
31-03-13, 19:37
Mi casa from 2-bedr onwards (990sqf).
The only thing good about mi casa is within 4 mins walking to CCK MRT, and facing the CCK park extension.

Other than that, the rests of things are no good in Mi Casa.
Furnishing quality is one of the worst among all FEO projects.

Why bother to pay $1100psf for a 1 year-old alreadi TOP project with poor furnishing quality?

Disagree completely. The quality is acceptable as per show flat and FEO has been extremely responsive and responsible in my opinion.

Where else can u find a condo that is near mrt, near shopping centre, next to a 10 ha park and near to two decently good schools is singapore? Seriously. I think we cannot find another with such unique location.

LaFiestaOwner
01-07-13, 22:58
Helping my friend to ask:
1. Which blocks face away from the EC that is going to be built?
2. When is the EC starting to build? For how long will it be dusty, noisy?
3. Anyone with a 3 bedder willing to sell? 5th Floor and above? What price? Please pm me.
Thank you.

akow
02-07-13, 21:53
3. Anyone with a 3 bedder willing to sell? 5th Floor and above? What price? Please pm me.
Thank you.

Most recent transaction for hdb-facing mid-flr 4-bedrm unit, about $1.32M.
Average $psf about $1000psf for 3-bedrm of 1259sqft.
Can consider if you have budget of at least 1.3M

LaFiestaOwner
02-07-13, 22:04
Most recent transaction for hdb-facing mid-flr 4-bedrm unit, about $1.32M.
Average $psf about $1000psf for 3-bedrm of 1259sqft.
Can consider if you have budget of at least 1.3M
My friend only has about 1 million. I think must wait for property to crash.

danion
31-07-13, 20:19
Thank you.

Hi, will you be interested in 3+1 br park facing? Above 10 floor

phantom_opera
27-08-13, 16:46
record psf for this project thanks for Far East Hillsta

14 AUG 2013 317 CHOA CHU KANG AVENUE 3 #XX-XX 990 1,124psf 9 APR 2009 663 456,390 1,588 12.9

fatwabbit
11-04-14, 18:36
Any property agents out there, I have a unit that I'm looking to sell. Please PM me and we can get the ball rolling.