PDA

View Full Version : Mi Casa (D23, 99 Years, Far East Organization)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

rattydrama
30-01-11, 16:16
We might see more discounts ahead (around Q2 and Q3 this year) from other developers when D'Leedon and Interlace are fully launched and their on-going constructions need more $ :)

Yes this is the cycle and I will be watching. BTW, how do you find interlace? any investment value?

rattydrama
30-01-11, 16:20
Wats the reason??
lakefront buyer bou after 30 Aug with 30% dp. They have holding power and are committed to long term gains and not short term.

Caspian / Mi Casa have investors (those subsale) with short term view so they may run first causing some price panic.

kingkong1984
30-01-11, 16:35
Not shopping now, waiting for mah...
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=133373&postcount=7

Mah will reverse the policy or put more supplies on board... Many EC at mature districts maybe.....

Maybe developer sell cheap also..

Year of the rabbit... Must wait for rabbit to appear..... Under the tree and wait.

rattydrama
30-01-11, 16:43

Mah will reverse the policy or put more supplies on board... Many EC at mature districts maybe.....

Maybe developer sell cheap also..

Year of the rabbit... Must wait for rabbit to appear..... Under the tree and wait.

rabbit jump jump jump and disappear....be sure to catch them.

kingkong1984
31-01-11, 08:54
Haha ratty, rats run fast..

R u a Indian? My instinctive guess. Anyway I wanted to say it in Chinese 守株待兔 . Got it?

sfwoo
31-01-11, 09:13

Mah can do anything meh?

He hinted at a fifth round of measures.

Which means that he thinks the first 4 rounds did...zilch.

The economy can be turned around based on his words meh?

Similarly, if got down turn, you think he got any effect or not???

Singing "UPTURN THE DOWNTURN" does not count...

Regulators
31-01-11, 11:14
RH has everything to offer in a condo and it is ready to rent out, unlike mee laksa that will only TOP some years later. I was more fascinated by the views of RH, which is rare in new condos which usually have lousy facing. For view lovers, many would l die for the views from the unit i bought. The first owners of RH bought their condo at the peak when it was launched so they did not make very much.

WHY you din pick Mee Laksa earlier but went for RH earlir ?

kingkong1984
31-01-11, 11:25
Excellent point, when buying for rental, buy one than comes furnished and ready built. Views are the ultimate killer. A no brainer when it is 100k below valuation. Since rental anyway, age dun matter as long as can rent out. The key is on the rental yield. Better than FD many times.

noblebaby
08-02-11, 14:59
http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10297p.nsf/ImageView/CCK%20Drice%20-%20Photo/$file/Aerial+Photo.jpg

peterng8
09-02-11, 10:05
wow,this Ec will be like another same layout as micasa...design maybe in staircase highest to lowest staggered height maybe with underground carpark..who know??:D, 5 to 10 min walk to mrt....

devilplate
09-02-11, 10:07
3m setback from both sides....so only 6m from ur EC neighbour? no nid binoculars:D

kingkong1984
09-02-11, 10:20
Tats what u get near army camps. Never like near army camps, negative points.
Pic should be tender pics, outdated liao.
Akow so quiet, tower C2 top floor unit. Should clear the other block and have gd greenery views.

fooblackie
09-02-11, 10:23
Tats what u get near army camps. Never like near army camps, negative points.
Pic should be tender pics, outdated liao.
Akow so quiet, tower C2 top floor unit. Should clear the other block and have gd greenery views.

which army camp are you refering to?

devilplate
09-02-11, 10:26
which army camp are you refering to?

keat hong camp rite?

kingkong1984
09-02-11, 10:31
Beware of camp access route re alignment, most probably an exit route from camp. Good point is that it should be a loop and the other end from mosque. Can see from pic.

fooblackie
09-02-11, 10:39
keat hong camp rite?

Keat hong is already closed long time ago and pretty far from this Mi Casa location.

The nearest active camp is probably Kranji camp nearer to Yew Tee area.

devilplate
09-02-11, 10:41
Keat hong is already closed long time ago and pretty far from this Mi Casa location.

The nearest active camp is probably Kranji camp nearer to Yew Tee area.

oh psps...stagmont camp lor

kingkong1984
09-02-11, 12:09
Oh yes, correct, someone mentioned radiation from the signal camp next door too. True or not? Harmful?

peterng8
10-02-11, 10:11

tio la...that one is signal camp...jialat liao...can see army truck with 2 big metal ROD(not mine :D ) at the rear tail moving around that area....some one say radiation rite...this camp super near...maybe at nght can hear people say OVA OVA hee hee....:D

one side got radiation and the other side got prayers...wow double the effect....:D

mantrix
10-02-11, 21:36
Haha ratty, rats run fast..

R u a Indian? My instinctive guess. Anyway I wanted to say it in Chinese ???? . Got it?

Your guess is wrong. Not that ratty will want to reply anyway :)

kingkong1984
10-02-11, 23:15
Your guess is wrong. Not that ratty will want to reply anyway :)
U guys know each other? Fellow super agents?

Mr ROD man is here again. Two rods with radiation is better than one without? Joker arh?

rattydrama
10-02-11, 23:21

Mr ROD man is here again. Two rods with radiation is better than one without? Joker arh?

haha why talk about me. Miss me huh? matrix and me happen to be the only 2 so far that are more keen in North areas....:rolleyes:

these days mr rod disguise his rod pretty well. spare him the rod thiny....:D

rattydrama
10-02-11, 23:22
ya maybe an agent for my own property......:spliff:

kingkong1984
10-02-11, 23:25
haha why talk about me. Miss me huh? matrix and me happen to be the only 2 so far that are more keen in North areas....:rolleyes:
Haha, can chat about property together mah. U like north? Why north?

rattydrama
10-02-11, 23:31
Haha, can chat about property together mah. U like north? Why north?

not much contribution from me....have been on the side for 10 years only went in and bou some after the credit crunch.....

north area ppty is cheap and i dont like crowded areas. can buy 2 good cars if opt for north ppty and still have spare change to keep in the bank.

SG ppty has gone up too quick and high. Genuine home owner will just have to move away from CCR and look at OCR. mrt/DTL is the next buzz words.

mantrix
11-02-11, 07:37
not much contribution from me....have been on the side for 10 years only went in and bou some after the credit crunch.....

north area ppty is cheap and i dont like crowded areas. can buy 2 good cars if opt for north ppty and still have spare change to keep in the bank.

SG ppty has gone up too quick and high. Genuine home owner will just have to move away from CCR and look at OCR. mrt/DTL is the next buzz words.

South has got the Bay. East is over-crowded and expensive. (99LH sea facing 2000psf anyone?) West has future pricing thanks to Jurong Lakeside and magic of Vision. Northeast has NEX.

What about North? Apart from a KTP hospital, nothing else is coming (maybe just River Safari at zoo) iskandar, NSE, TSL, all these are just too far away into the future. North has the land to support bigger initiatives (3rd IR perhaps for our Malaysian friends?? :D) and I know the government can't keep squeezing their ambitious plans into the other packed areas.

Ratty and I are Defenders of the North :)

peterng8
11-02-11, 08:51

why ape? u miss me or miss my ROD?:D :D

kingkong1984
11-02-11, 09:30
...... :doh:

rattydrama
11-02-11, 11:17
why ape? u miss me or miss my ROD?:D :D

at least our names are mentioned and not ba ba bear.......:p :p

fooblackie
11-02-11, 14:31
sorry side track abit.

Realised the last 2 lodged caveats for Palm Gardens (another LH condo in CCK) has almost breached the $700 PSF! And these are the decent 1200 sqft units. It is not even near to the MRT like Warren which are transacting at the low 7xx PSF.

I think the gaps betw the various developments in CCK has converged somewhat. Mee Laksa is transacting in the high $7XX psf or slightly above $800.

rattydrama
11-02-11, 23:59
sorry side track abit.

Realised the last 2 lodged caveats for Palm Gardens (another LH condo in CCK) has almost breached the $700 PSF! And these are the decent 1200 sqft units. It is not even near to the MRT like Warren which are transacting at the low 7xx PSF.

I think the gaps betw the various developments in CCK has converged somewhat. Mee Laksa is transacting in the high $7XX psf or slightly above $800.

so will u buy palm gardens?

Regulators
12-02-11, 00:32
palm gardens is one of the few condos with a bowling alley. the warren definitely feels more crammed than palm gardens but in terms of location, palm gardens does not have much to offer compared to northvale or warren. The new ITE campus nearby looks quite impressive even though the students are mostly delinquents

so will u buy palm gardens?

rattydrama
12-02-11, 00:38
palm gardens is one of the few condos with a bowling alley. the warren definitely feels more crammed than palm gardens but in terms of location, palm gardens does not have much to offer compared to northvale or warren. The new ITE campus nearby looks quite impressive even though the students are mostly delinquents

but will u still buy? I will go for mi lasa.

devilplate
12-02-11, 01:19
Getting more ppl realising mee laksa worth looking at.... Hehe... Imagine silly manhatten 1.1kpsf.... How much can u lose if u buy laksa at less den 750psf

Regulators
12-02-11, 01:21
i will go for tasty laksa with cockles :D

but will u still buy? I will go for mi lasa.

rattydrama
12-02-11, 01:59
Getting more ppl realising mee laksa worth looking at.... Hehe... Imagine silly manhatten 1.1kpsf.... How much can u lose if u buy laksa at less den 750psf in comparison of both ....maybe JE central better. The Jade rental (Bt Batok) is good even thou it is so much nosier.

Today went down town from Woodlands using BKE, PIE and exit from Steven Road around 6 plus pm. I didnt know the traffic condition is so so bad, full of cars and snail move as compared to 6 months ago.

No wonder gov pushing decentralization and building expressways from tpy to woodlands and train lines.

westman
12-02-11, 08:31
in comparison of both ....maybe JE central better. The Jade rental (Bt Batok) is good even thou it is so much nosier.

Today went down town from Woodlands using BKE, PIE and exit from Steven Road around 6 plus pm. I didnt know the traffic condition is so so bad, full of cars and snail move as compared to 6 months ago.

No wonder gov pushing decentralization and building expressways from tpy to woodlands and train lines.

It's more worst if you use PIE's bt batok exit to hillview.....if pass by once a while is ok, cannot imagine if have to do so everyday.
:2cents:

peterng8
12-02-11, 08:51
sorry side track abit.

palm garden quite old more than 10 years already but the space is big.. very quiet, well maintained old condo will remain atractive to some buyers, i went to palm garden before the landscape is big with bridges srecthing over curvy stretch of man made pond(river) with KOI swimming around and the BBQ pits are big with hut and big ceiling fan provided...underground carpark is huge not small like new condo where space is limited.... bolwing alley is there with laundry and super market all located beside it (in the condo)..the only thing I dont like is the PTE lift made me feel isolated...:2cents:

Geylang OKT
12-02-11, 08:54
eeeee.... so ulu :D

peterng8
12-02-11, 08:55
eeeee.... so ulu :D

that is why selling at thsi price what....than S$1Kpsf?:D

in the past, when the condo is newer, the price for 3 rooms only Sing S 500K...not only that, warren, when it is newer in the past, price is S$700K plus can get a decent 3 room liao...northvale 600K to 700K can get too.. studio at northvale sing 380 to 400K(721sqft).... now people want to sell more than 600K sing for studio at northvale...ha ha crazy liao now the price...:D

Geylang OKT
12-02-11, 09:02

in the past, when the condo is newer, the price for 3 rooms only Sing S 500K...not only that, warren, when it is newer in the past, price is S$700K plus can get a decent 3 room liao...northvale 600K to 700K can get too.. studio at northvale sing 380 to 400K(721sqft).... now people want to sell more than 600K sing for studio at northvale...ha ha crazy liao now the price...:D

owners huat ahhhh :D

kingkong1984
12-02-11, 16:09

U mean palm? Cannot use past prices to compare also.
Just use HDB pricing and it's also the same.

rattydrama
12-02-11, 16:27
money getting smaller these days. Food price all going up if you do marketing.

1m suddenly is nothing now.

buy lor if not 2m how?

rising asia!

devilplate
12-02-11, 16:30
money getting smaller these days. Food price all going up if you do marketing.

1m suddenly is nothing now.

buy lor if not 2m how?

rising asia!

many kopi/cafe paste stickers...so sian....ya kun aso paste stickers....

audi shwroom packed!

COE drop by 5k...new car prices drop 3-5k.....my used car trade in value aso 3-5k lesser......shd i wait longer or just change.....sell high buy high works for cars?

DC33_2008
12-02-11, 17:37
Just like property: Sell high and buy high if only got one property.

audi shwroom packed!

COE drop by 5k...new car prices drop 3-5k.....my used car trade in value aso 3-5k lesser......shd i wait longer or just change.....sell high buy high works for cars?

peterng8
12-02-11, 18:42
U mean palm? Cannot use past prices to compare also.
Just use HDB pricing and it's also the same.

my another point is old condo does not mean no buyers and the price will not go down tremedously as expected....:) look at diffrent aspects...

kingkong1984
12-02-11, 19:30
my another point is old condo does not mean no buyers and the price will not go down tremedously as expected....:) look at diffrent aspects...
Yes, agree.

Old can be beautiful too.

New ones can be ugly too.

This should be the smartest remark said by you. Nice :)

rattydrama
12-02-11, 20:12

audi shwroom packed!

my gut feel is if you buy audi maybe can make some $....always buy the entry level unit to cut lost.

look at trade in value as well. sometimes dealer want to hit quoto and they will offer better deal. my colleague just bought her E180 at 162k. she trade in her honda jazz at 62k (2 years old) car. yr price was 64K when she first bou it with full cash.

2 year 2K transport cost - good deal rite?:p

with the current road conjestion in most expressway, I dont think car price is going to be cheap. the mrt train situation is just as bad. kids are literally not possible to board the train during peak hours will die of suffocation!

The 3 year to average out the quota (not sure if right term used) is just to help the traders and agents to cope with the sudden reduce in COEs supplies.

rattydrama
12-02-11, 20:15
Just like property: Sell high and buy high if only got one property.

car is consumption u can only buy 1 or 2. property can buy more if price go very low, simply everyone needs a roof.

devilplate
12-02-11, 21:23
my gut feel is if you buy audi maybe can make some $....always buy the entry level unit to cut lost.

look at trade in value as well. sometimes dealer want to hit quoto and they will offer better deal. my colleague just bought her E180 at 162k. she trade in her honda jazz at 62k (2 years old) car. yr price was 64K when she first bou it with full cash.

2 year 2K transport cost - good deal rite?:p

with the current road conjestion in most expressway, I dont think car price is going to be cheap. the mrt train situation is just as bad. kids are literally not possible to board the train during peak hours will die of suffocation!

The 3 year to average out the quota (not sure if right term used) is just to help the traders and agents to cope with the sudden reduce in COEs supplies.

u mean C180 rite....ur fren must b doing vy well for the past 2 yrs.... upgrade from jazz to benz.....benz offer gd overtrade....C180 follow Cat A COE too...tats y cheap!

i believe COE will be slowly trending up until next recession....number of COEs quota cutting every rd...but population going up and income gap widening....so....

kingkong1984
12-02-11, 21:27
u mean C180 rite....ur fren must b doing vy well for the past 2 yrs.... upgrade from jazz to benz.....benz offer gd overtrade....C180 follow Cat A COE too...tats y cheap!

i believe COE will be slowly trending up until next recession....number of COEs quota cutting every rd...but population going up and income gap widening....so....

Cat a yes... Cat b too but in short term drop.... Should hit 40k thereabout before flying up again.

rattydrama
14-02-11, 00:02

not sure C or E, E equivalent to 5 series, so u might be right....:p.
her last car before her planned retirement, pamper herself before too old to drive.

buying a new car/good car is to make ourselves happy, I would anytime go for it if can afford. we only live once.......

rattydrama
14-02-11, 00:05
Cat a yes... Cat b too but in short term drop.... Should hit 40k thereabout before flying up again.

have a glimpse of the traffic condition on Friday, I would think that the COE will be trending up

kingkong1984
14-02-11, 04:47
have a glimpse of the traffic condition on Friday, I would think that the COE will be trending up
Play a game of guessing,

Cat a price +- 2k
Cat b price +- 3k

My guess

Cat a 35k
Cat b 50k

No prize for winning.

fooblackie
14-02-11, 07:47
owners huat ahhhh :D

not confirmed all the cases. Palm were launched at v high prices before.

I heard very 1st round launch, the pricing were all > $700k. Then hit the ppty crisis in 1999. 2nd launch around $500k or below. Think developer cleared the units at lower prices...

Based on the current prices, if you will earn if you are the 1st owner at whoe got the unit at 2nd launch...

best is resale after 2nd lauch. heard some got the units as cheap as around $400k. The paper gain will be a full 100% based on current valuation!

Regulators
14-02-11, 10:39
The joker who sold at 400k is a nut
not confirmed all the cases. Palm were launched at v high prices before.

I heard very 1st round launch, the pricing were all > $700k. Then hit the ppty crisis in 1999. 2nd launch around $500k or below. Think developer cleared the units at lower prices...

Based on the current prices, if you will earn if you are the 1st owner at whoe got the unit at 2nd launch...

best is resale after 2nd lauch. heard some got the units as cheap as around $400k. The paper gain will be a full 100% based on current valuation!

kingkong1984
14-02-11, 12:38
That project quite dead right?

Off topic Liao. Laksa Mee Mia hum...

peterng8
15-02-11, 14:38
see warren 3 rooms rental ..

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/2246127/for-sale-the-warren

S$2400 per month as what I have mentioned before..

tboonk
15-02-11, 17:26

I believe this is quite misleading as the 1066 sqft in warren is a 2+study, and there is no way you can find such low rental now at warren! Dream on! The $2400 per month must be a rental that was secured long ago during the downturn.

kingkong1984
15-02-11, 17:37
I believe this is quite misleading as the 1066 sqft in warren is a 2+study, and there is no way you can find such low rental now at warren! Dream on! The $2400 per month must be a rental that was secured long ago during the downturn.

Must ask him what his point? Mi Casa same as Warren?
Remember, he is super anti Mee Laksa one.

Got cheap bargain at 800k for a 1098 unit he will also say lousy... cheaper than his Parc Vista maybe.

bpang
16-02-11, 07:20

My co rented North view studio apartment - 2nd floor already cost 2.3k per mth.

peterng8
16-02-11, 11:49

oh this is what the rental will fetch at Choa chu kang till last year when rental starts to go up... but for those who want to sell at high price with tenancy especially low rental with lease term will be caught unless potential buyers dont mind accepting the low rental or terminating it...:D

not targeting mi casa but an overall observation since has been observing D23 for a long time...:) what happen when there is a glut of units...

kingkong1984
16-02-11, 12:06
cheap for a reason... old and not so nice...

anyway you should be worried if really cheap because the price sensitive folks will go there.

that project cannot make it lah.. Mee Laksa also but not as bad... all OCR ones mah. I believe the buyers at Mee Laksa are mainly for self stay so high rent low rent don't matter.

rattydrama
16-02-11, 19:47

audi shwroom packed!

buy low and sell low is the better strategy as usually able to get better value product. also can wait for upside appreciation.

buy high sell high difficult to have upside.

kingkong1984
16-02-11, 23:30
the guru.. buy low sell high...sure win formula

some owners asking above $1k psf liao...

peterng8
21-02-11, 13:16
Passed by Mi casa just now..saw the plot of land next to it (for EC) has a big sign saying " LAND for SALE"...

choices galore for D23 people..cheers..:D

fooblackie
21-02-11, 14:14
Passed by Mi casa just now..saw the plot of land next to it (for EC) has a big sign saying " LAND for SALE"...

choices galore for D23 people..cheers..:D

i togt it was an open secret for a long time that the EC will be built there? :sleep:

peterng8
21-02-11, 14:26
i togt it was an open secret for a long time that the EC will be built there? :sleep:

yeah...will see how the pricing like...:sleep:

kingkong1984
25-02-11, 05:13
Land bid 400 to 500 psf? Sell at 650 psf and above? Likely at 750 psf. My guess.

yshuang
08-03-11, 11:48
The following price is got from URA website:

yshuang
08-03-11, 12:11
The following price is got from URA website:

Another price from other websit

akow
27-03-11, 09:52
Land bid 400 to 500 psf? Sell at 650 psf and above? Likely at 750 psf. My guess.

Record land bid price for the EC land beside Mi Casa.
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2011/3/29983/EC%20site%20attracts%20S$170.1m%20bid

With EC selling price from $700psf, gone are the days when upgrader could buy Mi Casa sub-sale in $7xxpsf.
Immediately after the EC bid, low-flr HDB-facing Mi Casa unit now from $800psf in sub-sales, while mid-flr pool-view unit is more than $920psf

Cos the EC is first EC launch in CCK since yr 2003, the demand will be high, so may be better to just wait till 2nd half of this yr for the EC launch, more value for $. In addition, developer need to complete EC build within 48 months, so no need wait too long unlike private condo which is complete build within 60 months.

peterng8
27-03-11, 11:34
CDL quality vs Fareast quality undergrounxd carpark vs msp of fareast, ec vs c on price:D

devilplate
27-03-11, 14:32
CDL quality vs Fareast quality undergrounxd carpark vs msp of fareast, ec vs c on price:D

u will be very surprised with FEO quality nowadays

just too bad tat no firesale for Mi casa liao until the next recession .....now probably can only find those low flr HDB facing for below 800psf oredi....

however, upside also limited due to quantum

kingkong1984
27-03-11, 23:27
Record land bid price for the EC land beside Mi Casa.
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2011/3/29983/EC%20site%20attracts%20S$170.1m%20bid

With EC selling price from $700psf, gone are the days when upgrader could buy Mi Casa sub-sale in $7xxpsf.
Immediately after the EC bid, low-flr HDB-facing Mi Casa unit now from $800psf in sub-sales, while mid-flr pool-view unit is more than $920psf

Cos the EC is first EC launch in CCK since yr 2003, the demand will be high, so may be better to just wait till 2nd half of this yr for the EC launch, more value for $. In addition, developer need to complete EC build within 48 months, so no need wait too long unlike private condo which is complete build within 60 months.

Record land bid in ulu CCK! My guess for land was wrong but not for selling price. Selling price should be from $750 psf and upwards by the time it is launched. Anyway, you should see more transactions when Mi Casa TOPS! EC can bring along a immediate price increase.. hmm.... if EC land bid at $200 psf. Mee Sure Sour.

peterng8
28-03-11, 10:44
u will be very surprised with FEO quality nowadays

just too bad tat no firesale for Mi casa liao until the next recession .....now probably can only find those low flr HDB facing for below 800psf oredi....

however, upside also limited due to quantum

I thought Far east quality so so only compared to others like CDL, etc..

I heard that mi casa showroom not so impressive in quality..is it true?

peterng8
28-03-11, 10:50
Record land bid in ulu CCK! My guess for land was wrong but not for selling price. Selling price should be from $750 psf and upwards by the time it is launched. Anyway, you should see more transactions when Mi Casa TOPS! EC can bring along a immediate price increase.. hmm.... if EC land bid at $200 psf. Mee Sure Sour.

very aggressive now bidding including capital*** (GLC related company, is it?) and others...

devilplate
28-03-11, 10:50

i cant remember wat they provide for Mi casa....i not vested leh....i am same as u....waiting for firesale....but i dun tok down any project tat i am eyeing:p

cdl and capland got one of the worse furnishing for their mass market condos now....u shd visit more showflats instead of i heard this and tat:p

u shd go take a look at cdl's H20 residences...see with ur own eyes :D

capland worse....Dleedon D10 project but provide mass market furnishing

btw, my defects sheet for clift so far none wor....not even paint stains:cheers6:

tboonk
28-03-11, 11:21

Ah yo Peter... stop putting down Mi Casa lah. You can view other people's quality of the show flat in this forum and also in myhometown forum. It appears that most were attracted by the quality of the showflat.. but of course, the actual quality depends on final product which will TOP early next year. What I heard was that Far East has put in a conscious effort to improve on their quality for the past 2 years or so.

devilplate
28-03-11, 11:31
Ah yo Peter... stop putting down Mi Casa lah. You can view other people's quality of the show flat in this forum and also in myhometown forum. It appears that most were attracted by the quality of the showflat.. but of course, the actual quality depends on final product which will TOP early next year. What I heard was that Far East has put in a conscious effort to improve on their quality for the past 2 years or so.

Vida worksmanship superb

i am a satisfied clift owner too....keys collected:D

but of coz, dun listen to me....go see it for urself yay:D

peterng8
28-03-11, 12:48
i cant remember wat they provide for Mi casa....i not vested leh....i am same as u....waiting for firesale....but i dun tok down any project tat i am eyeing:p

cdl and capland got one of the worse furnishing for their mass market condos now....u shd visit more showflats instead of i heard this and tat:p

btw, my defects sheet for clift so far none wor....not even paint stains:cheers6:

u eyeing mi casa? for goodness sake...i suggest u buy warren...:)

peterng8
28-03-11, 12:51

i heard from my wife leh ...visited with her friend who thought of buying one but back out later and bought resale at warren....

devilplate
28-03-11, 12:51
u eyeing mi casa? for goodness sake...i suggest u buy warren...:)

warren no greenary view wor....as i said b4, i only keen above 10th flr facing park at 750psf max....if not i just wun touch....too bad, looks like not fated....hehe

when i was looking at mi casa, warren asking prices about the same as Mi casa...u sure its a good buy at warren? plus i keep hearing train and bus noise:doh:

devilplate
28-03-11, 12:53
i heard from my wife leh ...visited with her friend who thought of buying one but back out later and bought resale at warren....

depends how much warren asking prices den?

Mi casa launched price about 650psf...if warren at 550psf...den better deal.....but for similar PSF....i go for mi casa anytime

and if compare warren with northvale...i prefer northvale as its cheaper by about 100psf and layout better....give it another 10yrs.....both equally old to buyers:p

devilplate
28-03-11, 12:58
firesale? must be low flr facing HDB?

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/3495843/for-sale-mi-casa

peterng8
28-03-11, 12:59
warren no greenary view wor....as i said b4, i only keen above 10th flr facing park at 750psf max....if not i just wun touch....too bad, looks like not fated....hehe

when i was looking at mi casa, warren asking prices about the same as Mi casa...u sure its a good buy at warren? plus i keep hearing train and bus noise:doh:

there must be a reason why warren price same as mi casa(new one some more)...even at this time...mi casa can se greeenery..stagmont signal camp u mean(camp is green color too ma for camourflage):D

blocks that are near train or bus just give them a miss loh...:2cents:

devilplate
28-03-11, 13:02
there must be a reason why warren price same as mi casa(new one some more)...even at this time...mi casa can se greeenery..stagmont signal camp u mean(camp is green color too ma for camourflage):D

blocks that are near train or bus just give them a miss loh...:2cents:

nvm la...when Mi casa TOP liao...den we compare the prices again:D

peterng8
28-03-11, 13:05
depends how much warren asking prices den?

Mi casa launched price about 650psf...if warren at 550psf...den better deal.....but for similar PSF....i go for mi casa anytime

and if compare warren with northvale...i prefer northvale as its cheaper by about 100psf and layout better....give it another 10yrs.....both equally old to buyers:p

northvale very old liao(6 ot 7 years older than warren)... i heard got problem some towers..dont know true or not..

but I like the underground car park..big lot and lots of space can choose where to park...as most of the units are tenanted and just next to mRT so most take MRT....

old condo alot of space one thing that is good..

peterng8
28-03-11, 13:08
nvm la...when Mi casa TOP liao...den we compare the prices again:D

everyday I see it, the scene of mi casa is too overwhelming ...one big block (as it is U shape)like a piece of big wall with alot of holes(windows) facing the road and subsequently cascading down...than stop by a Multisotrey carpark(FE signature):) why the dsign must be like that..if not..it will be swee swee already...

it not like clift that u have..one nice big gigantic straight tower swee swee...

devilplate
28-03-11, 13:15
everyday I see it, the scene of mi casa is too overwhelming ...one big block (as it is U shape)like a piece of big wall with alot of holes(windows) facing the road and subsequently cascading down...than stop by a Multisotrey carpark(FE signature):) why the dsign must be like that..if not..it will be swee swee already...

it not like clift that u have..one nice big gigantic straight tower swee swee...

tks for the compliment....however clift is about 2kpsf vs 7xx-8xxpsf mi casa....:D

peterng8
28-03-11, 14:04
tks for the compliment....however clift is about 2kpsf vs 7xx-8xxpsf mi casa....:D

that is D1 pricing at ths time with this size... 700-800psf is D23 price at this time with this size...

or talk about D22- d23 swee swee got tower (not a big slab of wall) can take a look at warren, Jade, regent height etc etc...
:D

Regulators
28-03-11, 14:09
For Clift, i find the surrounding area too office like, but i guess the place should attract a number of tenants working in the CBD. Why did you choose The Clift to other projects like One Shenton or Icon?

Wild Falcon
28-03-11, 14:11
Cascading special mah. This Mi Casa is mediterranean theme isn't it? So architecture must be more eclectic. If every condo one or two big tower then no character liao. 1 oblong tower is definitely cheaper and easier (like stack lego) to build than this cascading stuff.

devilplate
28-03-11, 14:14
For Clift, i find the surrounding area too office like, but i guess the place should attract a number of tenants working in the CBD. Why did you choose The Clift to other projects like One Shenton or Icon?

during the point of purchase, one shenton cheapest 1bedder i can find is 8xxk....Icon cheapest is 1250psf.....but clift is the best priced lor.....and it will be quieter with no nearby construction in the near future....3-5yrs later, i no guarantee la...hehe

expecting some icon residents to come over....hehe....many icon residents r complaining abt the noise and dust

Regulators
28-03-11, 14:19
you referring to tenants from icon going over to clift?

during the point of purchase, one shenton cheapest 1bedder i can find is 8xxk....Icon cheapest is 1250psf.....but clift is the best priced lor.....and it will be quieter with no nearby construction in the near future....3-5yrs later, i no guarantee la...hehe

expecting some icon residents to come over....hehe....many icon residents r complaining abt the noise and dust

peterng8
28-03-11, 14:37
Cascading special mah. This Mi Casa is mediterranean theme isn't it? So architecture must be more eclectic. If every condo one or two big tower then no character liao. 1 oblong tower is definitely cheaper and easier (like stack lego) to build than this cascading stuff.

are u sure friend? ask kingkong he can explain in details with a site plan why it is to be cascading...:D

cascading is no issue it the design that plays a part...let wait with our eyes big big to see how is CDL going to come out a cascading design with underground carpark..:D

u think FEO design cascading(I was told too that is the theme)dont be fooled..;)

patricia
28-03-11, 14:42
Ah yo Peter... stop putting down Mi Casa lah. You can view other people's quality of the show flat in this forum and also in myhometown forum. It appears that most were attracted by the quality of the showflat.. but of course, the actual quality depends on final product which will TOP early next year. What I heard was that Far East has put in a conscious effort to improve on their quality for the past 2 years or so.Watch out his behavour. Previously, he talk up the Lakefront Residence and he must have let go his unit there as he no longer pour praises on the LR. Now he is talking down the MiCasa. Must be up to something no good:scared-5:

peterng8
28-03-11, 14:45
Watch out his behavour. Previously, he talk up the Lakefront Residence and he must have let go his unit there as he no longer pour praises on the LR. Now he is talking down the MiCasa. Must be up to something no good:scared-5:

dont talk rod la patricia...keep your money in bank don put under the pillow...:D

kingkong1984
28-03-11, 15:45
Suddenly thread is hotter, all due to EC?

Some cheap sales done already, perhaps selling to buy EC 30 mths later. I dun think EC would have underground car park as that adds to the cost. EC on it's own will sell already, underground car park icing on the cake.

Anyway Mee Casa will soon be the newest and cheapest in the west but yet gives it's owner good profit or rental yield. Mark my words.

peterng8
28-03-11, 16:02
Suddenly thread is hotter, all due to EC?

Some cheap sales done already, perhaps selling to buy EC 30 mths later. I dun think EC would have underground car park as that adds to the cost. EC on it's own will sell already, underground car park icing on the cake.

Anyway Mee Casa will soon be the newest and cheapest in the west but yet gives it's owner good profit or rental yield. Mark my words.

wow, cheapest and newest...those bought more than S$1million for 3 room at D23 mi casa banging their heads and balls..if that happens...:scared-4:

if not the threads at west so quiet...must create something interesting to attract discussion ma..:D

Lovelle
28-03-11, 16:17
yo,

8xxk also need to find $3xxk for 40% downpayment. You all so rich ah ?

Regulators
28-03-11, 18:15
i am considering getting a unit at mi casa, anybody joining me?

devilplate
28-03-11, 18:20

i considering few mths back wor...no fate leh....

Regulators
28-03-11, 19:57
Why no fate? You haven't found a unit that you like?
i considering few mths back wor...no fate leh....

Lovelle
28-03-11, 20:09

yo,

what kind of rental can u get in cck ?

devilplate
28-03-11, 20:13
yo,

Lousy rental actually haha... But 7xxpsf quite safe bet

devilplate
28-03-11, 20:15
Why no fate? You haven't found a unit that you like?
Can say i low baller lor.... Cant find any gd deal after cooling measures leh

Lovelle
28-03-11, 20:26
600k - 800k probably good price to entry ..
micasa sounds like la casa in woodsland....

Regulators
28-03-11, 20:59
Look at what northvale and warren are asking in rental and add another few hundred dollars per month. Northvale two bedr asking 2.5k rental so a two bedr in mi casa should fetch 3k when top. That works out to 4.8% rental roughly, not bad at all.
yo,

Lovelle
28-03-11, 21:07
Look at what northvale and warren are asking in rental and add another few hundred dollars per month. Northvale two bedr asking 2.5k rental so a two bedr in mi casa should fetch 3k when top. That works out to 4.8% rental roughly, not bad at all.

possible to get a 2 bedder between 600k to 700k ? i feel that too many competition fr surrounding. most condos there are above 500 units..

Regulators
28-03-11, 21:26
If got 600k to 700k two bedr there, would have grabbed it liao, I think first owners wasn't to profit something, too low they won't let go
possible to get a 2 bedder between 600k to 700k ? i feel that too many competition fr surrounding. most condos there are above 500 units..

Lovelle
28-03-11, 21:59
If got 600k to 700k two bedr there, would have grabbed it liao, I think first owners wasn't to profit something, too low they won't let go

how do u compare Micasa and Waterfront Isle ? Which one got more potential ?

kingkong1984
28-03-11, 22:22
Different location lah..

potential for what?

Capital gain or rental yield?

Read this piece of angry news....

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=145494&postcount=1

This two are the lowest this year..

311 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3 #02-04
99 Yrs From 25/08/2008
$705
$910k
16 Feb 11
311 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3 #03-04
99 Yrs From 25/08/2008
$705
$910k
16 Feb 11

Regulators
29-03-11, 01:35
just compare the psf of waterfront isle and mi casa, more than 300psf difference, so which one do you think has more cap appreciation potential?

how do u compare Micasa and Waterfront Isle ? Which one got more potential ?

Lovelle
29-03-11, 10:49
just compare the psf of waterfront isle and mi casa, more than 300psf difference, so which one do you think has more cap appreciation potential?

u got a point there.

Regulators
29-03-11, 13:44
The premium for suburban waterfront living is too high.
u got a point there.

kingkong1984
29-03-11, 16:07
The premium for suburban waterfront living is too high.

$920 psf at H20 in ulu Sengkang...

at least 200 psf more...

akow
29-03-11, 22:33

Wrong... Even if EC land bid is $200psf, Mi Casa is still profitable for initial owners.
FarEast bought the land at about $203psf in Aug 2008, then initial launch of Mi Casa from $585psf in Mar 2009.

akow
29-03-11, 22:45
Wrong... Even if EC land bid is $200psf, Mi Casa is still profitable for initial owners.
FarEast bought the land at about $203psf in Aug 2008, then initial launch of Mi Casa from $585psf in Mar 2009.

http://property.zaobao.com.sg/pages6/private090331.shtml

kingkong1984
29-03-11, 22:46

Akow... Take it easy.

But if EC at $200 and underground car park... dun you think its going to be bad for your mee?

Hmm... land bid in Aug 08 and Launch in Mar 09. About 7 months only. Why so hurry then?

Regulators
30-03-11, 00:06
now the cheaper units at mi laksa going for mid to high 7xxpsf all lousy facing units. the price dif for a 3 bedder for pool and road facing units is at least $100k for similar sized units and the 2 bedders either facing future EC (which will be under construction soon) or facing the west sun and road :doh:

DaytonaSS
30-03-11, 00:53
$920 psf at H20 in ulu Sengkang...

at least 200 psf more...

any puddle of water will do.

devilplate
30-03-11, 11:51
now the cheaper units at mi laksa going for mid to high 7xxpsf all lousy facing units. the price dif for a 3 bedder for pool and road facing units is at least $100k for similar sized units and the 2 bedders either facing future EC (which will be under construction soon) or facing the west sun and road :doh:

u noe y i no fate to get any units now oredi....hehe

Regulators
30-03-11, 12:33
Hard to find cheap and green deals in this market.
u noe y i no fate to get any units now oredi....hehe

akow
02-04-11, 20:04
Hard to find cheap and green deals in this market.

http://www.asiabuilders.com.sg/asiabuilders/NewsSingle.aspx?rec_code=79469&ind_ctry_code=conSG

Same developer for CCK EC & Segar Road(Bkt Panjang) EC.

Value deal? Then buy EC, but could only do so one month after launch cos 95% quota reserved for 1st timer intially, under HDB rule.
Since this is the 1st EC launch in CCK since yr 2003, the demand from 1st timer likely to be higher.

But I think another recession is around the corner, if see past recessions always preceded with escalating high crude oil prices, which is what we are seeing now.
So...keep cash & wait for market correction in 2012.

Regulators
02-04-11, 20:20
Bro, I am a multiple property investor, the last person hdb wants to sell a unit to is me.
http://www.asiabuilders.com.sg/asiabuilders/NewsSingle.aspx?rec_code=79469&ind_ctry_code=conSG

Same developer for CCK EC & Segar Road(Bkt Panjang) EC.

Value deal? Then buy EC, but could only do so one month after launch cos 95% quota reserved for 1st timer intially, under HDB rule.
Since this is the 1st EC launch in CCK since yr 2003, the demand from 1st timer likely to be higher.

But I think another recession is around the corner, if see past recessions always preceded with escalating high crude oil prices, which is what we are seeing now.
So...keep cash & wait for market correction in 2012.

Sean Siow
15-04-11, 15:01
Just my assumption.

akow
15-04-11, 21:45
Just my assumption.

Sean, not possible to TOP by Dec 2011.
Your assumption is true for blocks facing the HDB.
Other blocks like C2 has not even reached bricks wall, likely TOP by June 2012.

kingkong1984
27-04-11, 21:57
Wow, suddenly lots of new interest for mee laksa. Due to EC?

Another pool view transacted at 1.155 million.

pipi_mom
23-05-11, 23:02
Hi hi, are they going to call the tower A1, B1, C1 etc? Do you think they will call a nicer name?

tboonk
05-06-11, 10:20
Does anyone know which units are being sold for the last 3 transactions at mi casa? Thanks!

jamiekool
05-06-11, 12:49
Dear Owners,

How the maintanence charges will be calculated? Anyone can help me to provide the formula

Jamie

akow
06-06-11, 22:54
Does anyone know which units are being sold for the last 3 transactions at mi casa? Thanks!

Please see attached .jpg file.

kingkong1984
07-06-11, 02:53
933k looks quite decent, facing park?

tboonk
07-06-11, 07:44
Please see attached .jpg file.

Thanks!

KK - I believe stack 24 faces HDB.

Dechamagnes
07-06-11, 23:27
akow,
which website u use to capture the transaction. normally URA web never show the actual floor of the unit sold. mind to share

proud owner
07-06-11, 23:32
akow,
which website u use to capture the transaction. normally URA web never show the actual floor of the unit sold. mind to share

u pay and u will see more .... used to be $80 for 24hr access .. not sure now ..

sounds like those thai masseurs.... More money more money ..i show you more ...

rattydrama
07-06-11, 23:42
akow,

u can ask agent friend with full access to streetsine to tell u. maybe some are willing to do so at $5 per report. just my guess.

kingkong1984
08-06-11, 03:11
u can ask agent friend with full access to streetsine to tell u. maybe some are willing to do so at $5 per report. just my guess.

Just call up any agent marketing there n say u r interested in mee laksa. Ask them to give u the street sign menu to see by email. U will get the details there. Btw, it's free for them.

akow
08-06-11, 12:56

Normally agent have access to full details.

Attached the transaction for Apr_May, after the MND cooling measures in Feb.
Can see those pool-view facing are highly sought after, low flr(5th) is sold at $816psf.
While those HDB facing is cheap, I understand that in June even 14th flr hdb facing is sold at below $800psf.
While those facing empty field(future EC), is condemned and sold at even cheaper price than HDB-facing.

The only new condo with real cheap price when TOP is 9 mth from now.

devilplate
08-06-11, 16:07
Normally agent have access to full details.

Attached the transaction for Apr_May, after the MND cooling measures in Feb.
Can see those pool-view facing are highly sought after, low flr(5th) is sold at $816psf.
While those HDB facing is cheap, I understand that in June even 14th flr hdb facing is sold at below $800psf.
While those facing empty field(future EC), is condemned and sold at even cheaper price than HDB-facing.

The only new condo with real cheap price when TOP is 9 mth from now.
I cant even find high flr park facing....expecting those unit to fetch 9xxpsf upon top

kingkong1984
10-06-11, 03:51
I cant even find high flr park facing....expecting those unit to fetch 9xxpsf upon top
Park facing view is going to be very nice when they build the park extension. Good penthouse layout, single level with relativey good views.

This project got a lot of park facing units for sale?

kingkong1984
05-07-11, 13:09

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/2840227/for-sale-mi-casa

Real bargain but its low floor though.

bpang
05-07-11, 15:11
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/2840227/for-sale-mi-casa

Real bargain but its low floor though.

i just wonder which unit..

kingkong1984
05-07-11, 15:20
i just wonder which unit..

stack 8...

nice number too.

kingkong1984
24-07-11, 21:12
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/1753659/for-sale-mi-casa

Asking $1000 psf Liao..... Let's seee if can close.......:scared-1:

akow
24-07-11, 21:24
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/1753659/for-sale-mi-casa

Asking $1000 psf Liao..... Let's seee if can close.......:scared-1:

No way... not for CCK area, except Tennery (small units)

When US defaults on payment due to debt ceiling exceeded from 2 Aug, market will crash.
Hold cash & wait for next downturn...
Those who bought at record high will be affected most.

bpang
26-07-11, 09:32

When US defaults on payment due to debt ceiling exceeded from 2 Aug, market will crash.

must be very good facing...LOL

Dechamagnes
28-07-11, 16:13

Singpore housing will never crash,,,, but correction yes.. look at 40 years ago.. 3 room flat sell at 8000.. how about now.. in between how many economy crisis been went through... because of inflation... price will keep on going out...just like gold..

mygeemeel
28-07-11, 19:02

Cannot use the word 'Crash' in Singapore. Our country is special. The buyers all have strong holding power. The prices will only fall when these speculators wants to exit the market. If you talk about CCK area, the prices are held steady by HDB upgraders. If market crash, they lagi wont sell because they would be homeless.

Over the years, prices have risen (just citing as an example) about 15% but any correction would see a drop of about 5% and then starts to climb again. So each time you see prices are always higher and higher. I have experienced it myself and took the plunge. With profits in my pocket, it gives me more opportunities to buy at a realistic price.

Mostly importantly, we have very low unemployment rate and we have both husband and wife working. So i conclude: Buy within your means.

hyenergix
28-07-11, 19:22
Holding power is related to interest rate, which is v low. Holding cost is low for investors n developers. JLD development is akin to monetary injection. End result is asset price inflation at JLD.

akow
29-07-11, 11:07
Holding power is related to interest rate, which is v low. Holding cost is low for investors n developers. JLD development is akin to monetary injection. End result is asset price inflation at JLD.

Perhaps some of you are not aware of the impact on interest rate once US debt ceiling is exceeded on Aug 2. Just wait & see..

Dechamagnes
29-07-11, 11:24
Perhaps some of you are not aware of the impact on interest rate once US debt ceiling is exceeded on Aug 2. Just wait & see..

So,,, need your advice.. like u r said... market will crash.. if market crash, interest rate will hike??

kingkong1984
31-07-11, 13:25
This one is near to the no 1 primary school, in terms of places available and no of applicants. South view. Many schools nearby too.. Looks like this is a 文昌 place. No worries about tenants... Within 1 km also... Plus near MRT. I would recommend this place for the EC buyers. Much better than blossoms and TOP earlier.

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_696076.html

http://www.southviewpri.moe.edu.sg/contact.htm

kingkong1984
31-07-11, 13:38
http://www.straitstimes.com/STI/STIMEDIA/pdf/20110729/ST_IMAGES_SWPRI30A.pdf

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_696497.html

tboonk
02-08-11, 20:36
Mi casa appears to have quite a number of transactions over the past 3 months... twice the number compared to caspian to be exact. Unfortunately, the price appreciation for this project appears to be muted. the last transaction for a 3 room was only 950k (low floor and not sure which facing though) compared to more than 1 mil for caspian.

DaytonaSS
03-08-11, 01:31
Mi casa appears to have quite a number of transactions over the past 3 months... twice the number compared to caspian to be exact. Unfortunately, the price appreciation for this project appears to be muted. the last transaction for a 3 room was only 950k (low floor and not sure which facing though) compared to more than 1 mil for caspian.

simple reason.... cos queuing up to go home from KJE exit is a nightmare everyday.

westman
03-08-11, 09:27

Potential upside capped due to EC (next to it) future launch?
IMHO for short/mid term (<10 years), Mi Casa only has slight advantage over the EC. For long term (>10 years), EC might outrun or even in psf with Mi Casa since the new EC is newer by at least 3 years to Mi Casa.

In either cases, Mi Casa price will be pull by EC's lower relative psf gravity. Provided we see the EC launch price above $850 or more, or Singapore national private estate index continue to heading north, I think it would be very challenging for Mi Casa to fetch higher prices.

Go check out the following EC projects and compare it with surrounding projects to figure out what would happened to Mi Casa's price vs new EC...

Eastvale
Simei Green
Windermere
Chestervale
Pinevale
Yew Mei Green
Summerdale
The Rivervale
The Florida
Northoaks
Woodsvale
The Floravale
The Dew
Bishan Loft
Lilydale
Nuovo
Park Green
Whitewater
The Esparis
The Quintet
La Casa

kingkong1984
03-08-11, 22:38
Potential upside capped due to EC (next to it) future launch?
IMHO for short/mid term (<10 years), Mi Casa only has slight advantage over the EC. For long term (>10 years), EC might outrun or even in psf with Mi Casa since the new EC is newer by at least 3 years to Mi Casa.

In either cases, Mi Casa price will be pull by EC's lower relative psf gravity. Provided we see the EC launch price above $850 or more, or Singapore national private estate index continue to heading north, I think it would be very challenging for Mi Casa to fetch higher prices.

Go check out the following EC projects and compare it with surrounding projects to figure out what would happened to Mi Casa's price vs new EC...

Eastvale
Simei Green
Windermere
Chestervale
Pinevale
Yew Mei Green
Summerdale
The Rivervale
The Florida
Northoaks
Woodsvale
The Floravale
The Dew
Bishan Loft
Lilydale
Nuovo
Park Green
Whitewater
The Esparis
The Quintet
La Casa

actually, in my views, higher number of transactions is brought upon by the new EC. Owner sell fast(better run) and Buyers want to buy for self stay (Better Grab fast). Maybe parents buy Pte first and their sons and daughters buy EC. Then all stay near one another.

As to further upside... hard to say.. put another mega mall beside u and it will huat again.

One thing for sure.. it will not be cheaper than the EC as EC is the floor for it. Like a guarantee... unless super cock up in design which can only be seen upon TOP.

neutral on this. Bullish on JLD.

westman
03-08-11, 22:55
actually, in my views, higher number of transactions is brought upon by the new EC. Owner sell fast(better run) and Buyers want to buy for self stay (Better Grab fast). Maybe parents buy Pte first and their sons and daughters buy EC. Then all stay near one another.

As to further upside... hard to say.. put another mega mall beside u and it will huat again.

One thing for sure.. it will not be cheaper than the EC as EC is the floor for it. Like a guarantee... unless super cock up in design which can only be seen upon TOP.

Fair observation. Flooring also serve as gravity pull....:2cents:

akow
06-08-11, 14:35

New EC price will be low, cos of opportunity cost. Imagine to buy EC at year end, then wait 3 yr for construction, then another 5 years for MOP, then only can sell to locals ( not even foreigner). Need to hold long long time for EC.

Upside for Mi Casa is limited, one reason could be the long queue of cars every Fri / terrible traffic. The new EC is even closer, just next to the land mark.

But Mi Casa is a value buy now, cos can move in half a year time.

kingkong1984
06-08-11, 22:18
We will see.....

Minimum same pricing with blossoms there

Likely to be priced above it due to nearer to mrt.

tboonk
19-08-11, 19:37
Prices for this development appear to be creeping up as seen from the last three transactions with the latest transaction at $1.07 mil for a 3 bedder. Does any one know the stack number for the last three transactions? Thanks in advance!

The sabo from EC may not be too bad as the government has recently raised the EC ceiling to $12k.

devilplate
19-08-11, 20:30
Prices for this development appear to be creeping up as seen from the last three transactions with the latest transaction at $1.07 mil for a 3 bedder. Does any one know the stack number for the last three transactions? Thanks in advance!

The sabo from EC may not be too bad as the government has recently raised the EC ceiling to $12k.
I am expecting ec prices to be around 750-800psf:D

Congrats mi casa owners:D

kingkong1984
19-08-11, 21:29

Hey... pool view versus non pool view can differ as much as $100k leh.

Saw a few recent listings, very attractive prices.

This recession fear thing is nothing to fear for this project as it is supported by EC pricing. It will not be cheaper than Blossoms lah... same developer right? 100% it will not be the same price with Blossoms as this is nearer to MRT. Hint hint.

Mee Laksa can be rest assured that their prices are safe, just that buyers may want to buy EC due to the grant and for a wider selection. Destined to pick up again after next door EC's launched.

akow
20-08-11, 07:50

The price stays stagnant, not rising.
But the pool-view units(mid & low flr) are selling like hot cakes, cos the price is under-valued($8xxpsf).

Attached the pic.

tboonk
20-08-11, 08:11
The price stays stagnant, not rising.
But the pool-view units(mid & low flr) are selling like hot cakes, cos the price is under-valued($8xxpsf).

Attached the pic.

Thank you akow!

kingkong1984
20-08-11, 08:14
Thank you akow!

Are u interested in this project? Buying for self stay? Very easy to find bargains there now.

kingkong1984
20-08-11, 08:29
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/5723964/for-sale-mi-casa

saw a pool view unit slightly higher priced only but cannot find listing. Call agents there to check.

tboonk
20-08-11, 08:34
Are u interested in this project? Buying for self stay? Very easy to find bargains there now.

Just considering like most people in this forum.

kingkong1984
20-08-11, 08:36
Just considering like most people in this forum.

oic...

hint hint... better plots elsewhere

:)

cheap doesnt mean good

good doesnt mean cheap.

peterng8
26-08-11, 10:10
:) :)

Who knows the design of the new EC will be familair to mi casa due to building constraint of that area ...cascading heights..

today micasa looks like EC even the name sounds like la casa(somewhere near woodlands EC):D ..that is why warren is selling better than mi casa although it is older but the design looks more like prviate development..

Not to mention there is a economy uncertainty now and coupled with recent ceiling changes for government related housing....those who buy high at Mi casa will see limited upside (maybe even sufer loss)and CONGratulate to those bought during PREVIEW ...:D

happyfamily
26-08-11, 17:33
According to this article, FEO is not that greedy for Mi Casa project.

Business Times - 23 Aug 2011
Some property sites pack them in, some leave more breathing space
By KALPANA RASHIWALA
(SINGAPORE) Five projects on sites sold under the 2006-2010 state land sales programmes will yield at least 50 per cent more units than the state's estimates for these sites indicated in the respective Government Land Sale (GLS) Programmes, shows a study by Savills Singapore.
At the other end of the spectrum, there are sites whose developers are building fewer units than the numbers indicated in the GLS Programme, including two projects from Hong Kong tycoon Li Ka-shing's Cheung Kong Holdings - The Vision in the West Coast area and Thomson Grand at Upper Thomson Road. The 361-unit Thomson Grand, released last month, does not have any one bedders. And two, three and four-bedders have relatively generous sizes, starting from 904 sq ft, 1,346 sq ft and 1,658 sq ft respectively. In addition, the project has strata terrace houses, with strata areas of 5,102-6,566 sq ft.
Thomson Grand's total 361 units is about 10 per cent shy of the 400-unit potential supply for the site on which it is being developed as stated in the H2 2009 GLS Programme.
Two Far East Organization projects will also yield fewer units than the estimate in the GLS Programme - Mi Casa condo at Choa Chu Kang Drive and the recently released Boathouse Residences at Upper Serangoon View. The latter is a joint venture with Frasers Centrepoint and Sekisui House.
Far East has stronger representation in the list of projects that will yield more units than estimated in the GLS Programme - with projects such as The Tennery in Bukit Panjang, The Greenwich in Seletar, Woodhaven in Woodlands and euHabitat at Jalan Eunos. All four projects have substantial proportion of total units between 500 sq ft and 800 sq ft, in some cases in what is dubbed SoHo-style one-bedders.
'Over the years, Far East Organization has built a large portfolio of successful themed and well-laid out residential projects. Last year, we introduced the SoHo apartments with higher floor-to-ceiling height at our mixed-use developments The Greenwich in Seletar Hills and The Tennery located above the Ten Mile Junction LRT Station, which were well received by homebuyers,' said Far East's chief operating officer for property sales, Chia Boon Kuah.
In June and July this year, the property giant unveiled two condo projects, Woodhaven and euHabitat, which not only have SoHo-style apartments and normal condo units but also incorporated strata townhouses. 'These different housing options . . . cater to the varying needs of home buyers,' Mr Chia said.
Market watchers note that foreigners (including Singapore permanent residents) may purchase strata landed homes within developments with condominium status without seeking approval from the Land Dealings (Approval) Unit.
Said Mr Chia: 'Our townhouses at Woodhaven and euHabitat have seen demand from both Singapore permanent residents and foreigners.'
Whether buyers are foreigners or Singaporeans, a strong draw of such strata landed homes within condo projects is the access to a wider range of facilities and a larger landscaped area.
Based on Savills' study, Kovan Grandeur at Tampines Road has the highest percentage of 'surplus units' over the estimates in the GLS Programme. The 74 apartments in the project are 111 per cent higher than the 35 units stated in the H1 2010 GLS Programme.
'As the site for Kovan Grandeur was planned for either a landed or apartment project, the GLS Programme's estimated supply for the site could have been based on a landed development, resulting in the substantial discrepancy between the actual number (74 units) and estimated number (35 units),' suggests Savills Singapore research head Alan Cheong.
Other projects in the 2006-2010 GLS sites with the actual number of units exceeding the estimate in the GLS Programme by over 50 per cent include The Woods at Westwood Avenue (86 per cent 'surplus' units), The Tennery (69 per cent), Suites at Orchard (57 per cent) and Skysuites@Anson (53 per cent).

kingkong1984
27-08-11, 09:54
:) :)

Who knows the design of the new EC will be familair to mi casa due to building constraint of that area ...cascading heights..

today micasa looks like EC even the name sounds like la casa(somewhere near woodlands EC):D ..that is why warren is selling better than mi casa although it is older but the design looks more like prviate development..

Not to mention there is a economy uncertainty now and coupled with recent ceiling changes for government related housing....those who buy high at Mi casa will see limited upside (maybe even sufer loss)and CONGratulate to those bought during PREVIEW ...:D

Warren sells better because of basement carpark though older.

Mi casa sell not as well as have to deal with construction for a few years.

mmlatio
06-09-11, 23:24
Mi Casa sold out liao.

Regulators
06-09-11, 23:48
You bought a unit there?
Mi Casa sold out liao.

happyfamily
07-09-11, 09:41
Construction for the extension of CCK town park has started.

akow
07-09-11, 19:01
Construction for the extension of CCK town park has started.

I dont think so, it's to build the road extended from Choa Chu Kang Ave 3, link up entrance of Mi Casa to CCK Ave 3.

akow
07-09-11, 19:06
Mi Casa sold out liao.

Have received update fr developer, expected TOP is Apr 2012.
6 more months to go...

With latest record EC selling price at Arc Tampines, after the ceiling raised to $12K, the EC adjacent to Mi Casa is likely to be expensive too.
This would provide solid base support for Mi Casa increasing sub-sale price, in next 6 months.

kingkong1984
07-09-11, 19:20
Have received update fr developer, expected TOP is Apr 2012.
6 more months to go...

With latest record EC selling price at Arc Tampines, after the ceiling raised to $12K, the EC adjacent to Mi Casa is likely to be expensive too.
This would provide solid base support for Mi Casa increasing sub-sale price, in next 6 months.

yes.... Mi Casa will fall during these few months before the plot beside is launched. When it is well designed and launch price is high, say $700 psf and above. Mi Case should be able to command $800 psf and above for non pool view units.

If its launched lower, then God bless. $600 psf will screw them.

my guess, EC launched same or higher than Arc@ Tampines prices.

akow
07-09-11, 22:27
yes.... Mi Casa will fall during these few months before the plot beside is launched. When it is well designed and launch price is high, say $700 psf and above. Mi Case should be able to command $800 psf and above for non pool view units.

If its launched lower, then God bless. $600 psf will screw them.

my guess, EC launched same or higher than Arc@ Tampines prices.

Arc@Tampines price-list 2-bdrm ~$741psf to $875psf, 3-bdrm ~$693psf to $810psf.
So...on average is more than $750psf.

If his prediction is close to actual, the EC at CCK should be at average higher range of $7xxpsf.
With Mi Casa at 10% premium, priced from mid-range of $8xxpsf, soon......

bpang
22-09-11, 08:38
sorry if anyone can help me with this...
Just sold my unit and I still have my HDB flat with me.
HB and i decided not to go for any condo but just too upgrade our flat to EA or bigger unit.
I ever heard someone that he sold off his condo and he got to wait for 30 months then he can buy HDB. So am i still able to upgrade my hdb flat?

taggy
22-09-11, 08:52
HB and i decided not to go for any condo but just too upgrade our flat to EA or bigger unit.
I ever heard someone that he sold off his condo and he got to wait for 30 months then he can buy HDB. So am i still able to upgrade my hdb flat?

If ur next flat is a resale flat, then no need to wait. If u want to buy bto, then u have to wait 30mths.

Lovelle
22-09-11, 09:00
heard TOP in May 12

rattydrama
22-09-11, 09:27
was offered a last unit of Micasa penth house by FEO at supposed to be lelong price 1.4m or around 7xxpsf just 2 months ago.

Lovelle
22-09-11, 09:31
was offered a last unit of Micasa penth house by FEO at supposed to be lelong price 1.4m or around 7xxpsf just 2 months ago.

if layout is good then quite decent price..

rattydrama
22-09-11, 09:49
if layout is good then quite decent price..

4th floor penthhouse facing the main entrance with super big balcony.....maybe taken liao.

jonleelk
22-09-11, 10:17
4th floor penthhouse facing the main entrance with super big balcony.....maybe taken liao.

According to the wordings on the work site, there is still 1 penhouse available.

rattydrama
22-09-11, 10:19
According to the wordings on the work site, there is still 1 penhouse available.

this last one direct sun which was not offered to me.

devilplate
22-09-11, 10:39

alamak, nvr consult the forum b4 selling? hehe

i surely ask u DUN SELL! its undervalued lah!

anyway congrats for ur sale:cheers6:

and yes, u can contra ur current HDB to another resale flat.....BUT damn bohua one lor.....kena fresh 5yrs MOP for nothing

dun switch:2cents: :D

keep ur money and get another condo or something later on...:2cents:

bpang
22-09-11, 15:52
alamak, nvr consult the forum b4 selling? hehe

i surely ask u DUN SELL! its undervalued lah!

anyway congrats for ur sale:cheers6:

and yes, u can contra ur current HDB to another resale flat.....BUT damn bohua one lor.....kena fresh 5yrs MOP for nothing

dun switch:2cents: :D

keep ur money and get another condo or something later on...:2cents:

we sold off the micasa unit is becoz of location..to far from my son's current school and the layout.

i am actually also look at district 21 but the price is too high now.

devilplate
22-09-11, 18:52
we sold off the micasa unit is becoz of location..to far from my son's current school and the layout.

i am actually also look at district 21 but the price is too high now.
Ic, trying looking at resale now...sellers r more realistic now:D
Move to condo and rent out ur hdb before kbw plug this loophole:D

ecimbew
22-09-11, 23:35

The one on the far right, ya? Tower A1

http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/Picture5(touse).jpg

http://blog.iproperty.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Mi-Casa.jpg

prince7
24-09-11, 10:29
Also looking at this mi casa but feel this is overpriced. Can still buy but don't expect any upside. That's my feel.:2cents:

taggy
24-09-11, 10:54
Also looking at this mi casa but feel this is overpriced. Can still buy but don't expect any upside. That's my feel.:2cents:

Actually now where is not over price? :confused:

devilplate
24-09-11, 12:18
How much subsale asking?

750psf still ok la rite

Jus realised mi casa px inch up liao

Launch px 6xxpsf, 750psf prolly the bottom px....if cam find jus hoot liao...lol

Dbr n caspian lanch abt the same time and oredi hit 900psf....mi casa original buyers place the wrong bet....

Their loss is ur gain...whahaha

phantom_opera
24-09-11, 14:09
market is always right ... DTL line not helping Mi Casa because it does not reach CCK but Bukit Panjang :doh: and Yew Tee HDBs among the cheapest valuation in SG

DC33_2008
24-09-11, 15:21
People drawn to the launches of BTO flats in the area? OCR units in those announced region may have some impact.

prince7
26-09-11, 07:10
Actually now where is not over price? :confused:

With the influx of so many EC options and BTOs, and the bad economic news constantly pounding on the papers and TV, do you think there will be some correction soon?

But I still feel Mi Casa is overpriced as it looks like Seng KANG BTO flats. Nothing very outstanding on the structure, plain vanilla white and some funny looking blue and red color boxes leh...

Talked to a few agents before, seller asking for high, buyer give lower than expected prices.

Dechamagnes
26-09-11, 10:20
Mi casa 100% sold off. as most of the ppl are hdb upgrader for own stay, basically not much seller for this unit..thus...price will be stagnant for a while..personally don't expect to c much drop in price...

prince7
26-09-11, 22:19
Mi casa 100% sold off. as most of the ppl are hdb upgrader for own stay, basically not much seller for this unit..thus...price will be stagnant for a while..personally don't expect to c much drop in price...

Maybe you are right to a certain extend. I reckon the EC launch beside will be about same price as Blossoms? If it looks much nicer than Mi Casa ( very likely), which will HDB upgrader choose?

Anyway, market forces will determine. I notice Warren prices already on the down trend...

solsys
26-09-11, 22:34
Maybe you are right to a certain extend. I reckon the EC launch beside will be about same price as Blossoms? If it looks much nicer than Mi Casa ( very likely), which will HDB upgrader choose?

Anyway, market forces will determine. I notice Warren prices already on the down trend...

Not really..... still up or maintaining...

the S$650psf is a 1,8XXsqft unit.....

the usual psf for the remaining units are S$7XX to S$8xxpsf

bpang
27-09-11, 07:51
Not really..... still up or maintaining...

the S$650psf is a 1,8XXsqft unit.....

the usual psf for the remaining units are S$7XX to S$8xxpsf

the bigger unit the cheaper in the psf.

peterng8
27-09-11, 16:05
no FURTHER upside for mi casa with the current pricing already consider high for suburban..this is a leasehold mass market project...EC and BTO will divert demand away...and the EC next door with current sentiments(very important) what will be the pricing? unless no launch till the crisis over...

devilplate
27-09-11, 18:17
no FURTHER upside for mi casa with the current pricing already consider high for suburban..this is a leasehold mass market project...EC and BTO will divert demand away...and the EC next door with current sentiments(very important) what will be the pricing? unless no launch till the crisis over...
Which projects got further upside?

westman
27-09-11, 22:22
Drove past mi casa today. Saw the near completion project and OMG!
My apology to the mi casa owner, I think tis project exterior look really CMI. Those newer HDB across the whole SG look much nicer than the project.

Apart for MRT n mall, nothing much to expect for. :2cents:

mygeemeel
27-09-11, 23:01
My apology to the mi casa owner, I think tis project exterior look really CMI. Those newer HDB across the whole SG look much nicer than the project.

Looks better than caspian and regent heights?:D

devilplate
27-09-11, 23:47

Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder:)

westman
28-09-11, 22:30
Looks better than caspian and regent heights?:D

Knn, set me up izzit? :rolleyes:

westman
28-09-11, 22:34
Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder:)

Yup, right on that.

I've tot of vesting in Mi Casa since it's going TOP soon and that why I went there to take a look how it looks like.

Those colorful square exterior really a turn off for me and I cannot figure how it associate with med theme...:2cents:

devilplate
28-09-11, 22:53
Yup, right on that.

I've tot of vesting in Mi Casa since it's going TOP soon and that why I went there to take a look how it looks like.

Those colorful square exterior really a turn off for me and I cannot figure how it associate with med theme...:2cents:
Quite close to artist impression rite?

westman
28-09-11, 23:04
Quite close to artist impression rite?

Barely close but some how it looks much nicer from picture. Personally, i think the exterior looks blend in with the HDB flats as surrounded and it does not gave me the "oh, that a condo" first impression. If I'm not aware about MU Casa, I may actually tot it's just another HDB wor..

My sincere apology to Mi Casa owners for my negative opinion on exterior looks. Having said so, my own stay condo also looks like HDB too. :p

devilplate
28-09-11, 23:40
Barely close but some how it looks much nicer from picture. Personally, i think the exterior looks blend in with the HDB flats as surrounded and it does not gave me the "oh, that a condo" first impression. If I'm not aware about MU Casa, I may actually tot it's just another HDB wor..

My sincere apology to Mi Casa owners for my negative opinion on exterior looks. Having said so, my own stay condo also looks like HDB too. :p
Buy interlace ....cfm dun look like hdb....hehe

solsys
28-09-11, 23:51
Buy interlace ....cfm dun look like hdb....hehe

Look like PSA port terminal! Container style!

DC33_2008
29-09-11, 09:59
Container ports are coming to shape at Alexandra. It looks massive.
Look like PSA port terminal! Container style!

akow
01-10-11, 16:09

Anyone can say no further upside or downside.
Let transaction data prove it.

Most recent sub-sale data in Sep shows mid-flr park view facing units sold at resonable price ($821psf), but low-flr HDB facing units suffered low price($770psf). And very high-flr empty field facing units(EC side) showed fire-sale price, even cheaper than the Warren.

Moving forward, the price is likely stay flat.
One main reason is because more land are free-up by the former Keat Hong camp, opposite Palm Gardens.
You could see that whole stretch of land now has HDB logo.

The EC beside Mi Casa is too close to adjacent landmark, hence every Fri bad traffic congestion, I doubt the EC will sell well.

Hold cash & wait for next global recession likely end this year.

tboonk
01-10-11, 21:36
Most recent sub-sale data in Sep shows mid-flr park view facing units sold at resonable price ($821psf), but low-flr HDB facing units suffered low price($770psf). And very high-flr empty field facing units(EC side) showed fire-sale price, even cheaper than the Warren.

Hi ... you mean the 1119 sqft @ 780 psf is facing the new EC?

tboonk
01-10-11, 21:37
Anyone can say no further upside or downside.
Let transaction data prove it.

Moving forward, the price is likely stay flat.
One main reason is because more land are free-up by the former Keat Hong camp, opposite Palm Gardens.
You could see that whole stretch of land now has HDB logo.

The EC beside Mi Casa is too close to adjacent landmark, hence every Fri bad traffic congestion, I doubt the EC will sell well.

Hold cash & wait for next global recession likely end this year.

Hi... you mean the sep transcatin @ 1119 sqft at 780 psf is facing the new EC?

akow
02-10-11, 10:10
Hi... you mean the sep transcatin @ 1119 sqft at 780 psf is facing the new EC?

Yes....it's #14-25.

Even very high-flr HDB facing 2-rm (990sqft) is selling cheap.
My fren bought one (above 13th flr) hdb facing at slightly below $800psf recently.
Mi Casa is under value for hdb-facing and EC-facing unit.
After TOP(Apr 12), who knows....price will be at its peak?

DC33_2008
02-10-11, 10:22
Just hope TOP date does not coincide with the technical recession. :(
Yes....it's #14-25.

Even very high-flr HDB facing 2-rm (990sqft) is selling cheap.
My fren bought one (above 13th flr) hdb facing at slightly below $800psf recently.
Mi Casa is under value for hdb-facing and EC-facing unit.
After TOP(Apr 12), who knows....price will be at its peak?

jonleelk
02-10-11, 14:26
drove pass the site yesterday, "fully sold" is now painted on site display.

DC33_2008
02-10-11, 16:54
When will it TOP?
drove pass the site yesterday, "fully sold" is now painted on site display.

yjcai
02-10-11, 17:37
When will it TOP?

what mi casa 3rd world cck also fully sold?

devilplate
02-10-11, 17:50
what mi casa 3rd world cck also fully sold?
Wat other districts r 3rd world? And wats 2nd and 1st world?

dtrax
02-10-11, 18:08
district 21 is a gd example, flooding and jam defines 3rd world

DC33_2008
02-10-11, 18:13
Do they have flooding there? When?

dtrax
02-10-11, 18:17
http://www.google.com.sg/search?q=bukit+timah+flooding&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=9DmITrqjH4PqrQfHscXTDA&ved=0CEEQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=667
Let pictures do all the talking

DC33_2008
02-10-11, 18:19
D11 and cascadia in D21. D21 of Upper Bukit timah is on relatively higher ground.
http://www.google.com.sg/search?q=bukit+timah+flooding&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=9DmITrqjH4PqrQfHscXTDA&ved=0CEEQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=667
Let pictures do all the talking

dtrax
02-10-11, 18:24
Maplewoods flood, dunearn flood, cascadia also flood

devilplate
02-10-11, 22:18
But commanding sort of 2nd world px....which means over valued?

DaytonaSS
02-10-11, 22:51

U sure that's the definition? how about murders, suicides on ponds, bodies in water tanks, no cable services, chicken farm smells, air pollution across the straits, dengue hotspots?

Your definition seems bias towards D21.

DaytonaSS
02-10-11, 22:52

Flooding means relatively low lying ground.........

iYawn
03-10-11, 10:13
Orchard Road is also 3rd-world:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1CKZuUa3SE

Mi Casa
03-10-11, 15:46
U sure that's the definition? how about murders, suicides on ponds, bodies in water tanks, no cable services, chicken farm smells, air pollution across the straits, dengue hotspots?

Your definition seems bias towards D21.

There is no 3rd world area but 3rd world people who is not confident of all areas in Singapore.

Mi Casa
03-10-11, 15:49
Got a respond from the developer on July that the TOP of Mi Casa will be next May.

Any latest news from the developer?

Regulators
03-10-11, 15:58
will only buy if 3 bedr pool facing drop to just below 900k :D

Mi Casa
03-10-11, 16:21
impossible......

peterng8
04-10-11, 14:42

possible why not...low to mid floor facing pool less than the price offered if back to 3 to 4 years ago ...no one can say that this will not happen again....look at the cycle now, 1 yr up 2 yrs down..2 yrs up 2 yr down..everchanging economy situation nowadays..

Regulators
04-10-11, 15:29
If you got any unit at that price range pm me, I let you earn com
possible why not...low to mid floor facing pool less than the price offered if back to 3 to 4 years ago ...no one can say that this will not happen again....look at the cycle now, 1 yr up 2 yrs down..2 yrs up 2 yr down..everchanging economy situation nowadays..

peterng8
04-10-11, 16:11
If you got any unit at that price range pm me, I let you earn com

If at that time when it actually happens...I dont think you will be keen on mi casa as there will be abundant opporunities in other Districts rather than D23..:D

devilplate
04-10-11, 17:36
If at that time when it actually happens...I dont think you will be keen on mi casa as there will be abundant opporunities in other Districts rather than D23..:D
I aso keen....park facing above 10th flr at 700psf:D

Regulators
04-10-11, 17:45
If pool facing three bedr sell you $820k or below you don't want meh? :D

peterng8
05-10-11, 11:35
If pool facing three bedr sell you $820k or below you don't want meh? :D

As mentioned, if the situation comes when Mi casa is selling at LOW price..i will start to look at other District first for bargain or opportunities...especially as not buying for own stay.:D

there are many districts around with better potential or up side when situation becomes better:D

scary to think for those who want to let go if buy at high price during cherry time might have problem finding buyers when situation bad...as opportunities abound at that time...when must I buy yours unless the price spiral down even more:D

Luc777
05-10-11, 21:07
hi,

new here...

my dad has purchased a unit at mi casa blk b3 floor 15 facing the hdb flats...

and due to reasons such as a "long" walk to lot 1/mrt and the mscp...hes thinking of getting yew tee residences instead...but they are going for ard 900-1000psf now... :banghead:

what are your thoughts on this?is it advisable to switch?

thank you for the help!

devilplate
06-10-11, 00:12
hi,

new here...

and due to reasons such as a "long" walk to lot 1/mrt and the mscp...hes thinking of getting yew tee residences instead...but they are going for ard 900-1000psf now... :banghead:

thank you for the help!
One undervalued and one overvalued

peterng8
06-10-11, 13:53
hi,

new here...

thank you for the help!

both are overvalued in my view :D

If your dad bought during launch time(price still OK)...just own stay is OK...

kingkong1984
06-10-11, 22:16
both are overvalued in my view :D

If your dad bought during launch time(price still OK)...just own stay is OK...

this one kanna screwed by EC and the declining economic outlook.

Alot of owners had run away since the announcement of the EC land bid.

Notice a downward trend here and elsewhere.

peterng8
07-10-11, 13:18
this one kanna screwed by EC and the declining economic outlook.

Alot of owners had run away since the announcement of the EC land bid.

Notice a downward trend here and elsewhere.

True, my friend let go his 2 rooms and earn a decent profit when he bought at preview time....the subsequent one bought at higher...around $8XX K from him ....now the EC site next to mi casa seems to have some action recntly look as if the developers are making the show room now...

akow
10-10-11, 01:02
True, my friend let go his 2 rooms and earn a decent profit when he bought at preview time....the subsequent one bought at higher...around $8XX K from him ....now the EC site next to mi casa seems to have some action recntly look as if the developers are making the show room now...

The EC next to mi casa is no good in terms of location.
Too close to adjacent landmark, less than 100 metres.
Every Fri, severe traffic congestion.

Greece will go broke anytime, this time round the global recession will be worse. It's bad timing for the EC to launch. But developer have no choice to hold longer time, cos the rule says completion date for EC to be within 4 years from land tender date.

westman
11-10-11, 17:13
The EC next to mi casa is no good in terms of location.
Too close to adjacent landmark, less than 100 metres.
Every Fri, severe traffic congestion.

Greece will go broke anytime, this time round the global recession will be worse. It's bad timing for the EC to launch. But developer have no choice to hold longer time, cos the rule says completion date for EC to be within 4 years from land tender date.

oops... if EC price lower, will Mi Casa psf will be floored accordingly?

Jialat...:scared-5: :scared-5: