PDA

View Full Version : Mi Casa (D23, 99 Years, Far East Organization)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

kingkong1984
03-12-10, 20:27
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/2687643/for-sale-mi-casahttp://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/2645042/for-sale-mi-casa
be careful of fake listings. You know where to check now

bpang
07-12-10, 07:43
anyone have not start servcing their loan. I just got a call from my lawyer..think my load payment will start next year.

devilplate
07-12-10, 08:51
FEO targeting end 2012 TOP

i wud tot mid 2012....

kingkong1984
07-12-10, 09:22
anyone have not start servcing their loan. I just got a call from my lawyer..think my load payment will start next year.

You bought the guard house? hahaha... how come so slow.. passed by the other day and saw very very tall buildings already looking at the HDB site...

your foundation not ready also arh?

what is load payment? Extra payment to developer?

bpang
07-12-10, 10:00
You bought the guard house? hahaha... how come so slow.. passed by the other day and saw very very tall buildings already looking at the HDB site...

your foundation not ready also arh?

what is load payment? Extra payment to developer?

if you have received the brochure from FE recently, you can find out that some block foundation was not even started. Please check before you start to give such comment..."guard house"

opps..cant even have typo error here...

kingkong1984
07-12-10, 10:32
if you have received the brochure from FE recently, you can find out that some block foundation was not even started. Please check before you start to give such comment..."guard house"

opps..cant even have typo error here...

ok lah.. understand you got a unit there without foundations yet and its not the guard house.

no worries lah.. I was just kidding you.

check out this layout

http://www.prive.sg/design-siteplan.html

very nice leh... next door ec have or not?

bpang
07-12-10, 12:28
ok lah.. understand you got a unit there without foundations yet and its not the guard house.

no worries lah.. I was just kidding you.

check out this layout

http://www.prive.sg/design-siteplan.html

very nice leh... next door ec have or not?

Yes very nice condo..but no more money to buy another one.

kingkong1984
08-12-10, 15:16
Yes very nice condo..but no more money to buy another one.

See this...

556 Yishun Avenue 6 #12-15
99 Yrs From 12/09/2000
$652
$828k
19 Nov 10

This EC (far in ulu places and away from MRT) has caught up with Caspian, Double Bay Residence, Mi Casa's new launch price within 2 years. What would 8 years do to this?

Dun under estimate the power!

bpang
08-01-11, 09:18
decided to sell my unit. Please pm me if anyone interested.

devilplate
08-01-11, 09:23
decided to sell my unit. Please pm me if anyone interested.

750psf ....above 10th flr facing park?

bpang
08-01-11, 09:47
750psf ....above 10th flr facing park?
nope... low floor facing park.
Anyone got the latest transaction?

devilplate
08-01-11, 09:56
313 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3 #09-07
99 Yrs From 25/08/2008
$747
$965k
09 Dec 10

congrats to both owners and agt, this unit got wat they wanted....at their nett nett price:cheers6:

kingkong1984
08-01-11, 09:57
Saw a new listing dated 8 Jan 11. 725 psf only. Not in line with my investment strategy as too big! I go for the smallest unit. Era agent if interested. Yours?

devilplate
08-01-11, 10:00
Saw a new listing dated 8 Jan 11. 725 psf only. Not in line with my investment strategy as too big! I go for the smallest unit. Era agent if interested. Yours?

must b those facing HDB or the future EC.....

bpang
08-01-11, 10:05
must b those facing HDB or the future EC.....

my unit is second floor...duno how much i can sell. Still thinking.
Maybe i will put as 750psf..and see how is the offer.

kingkong1984
08-01-11, 11:03
Higher chance of selling when next door ec is launched. More interest nearing top also. But 2nd floor too low lah and if face construction site, have to sell much cheaper. The good ones there are poolviews. Which unit is yours? List here also can. Can list as direct owners sale haha.

With special offer for condosingapore members.

bpang
08-01-11, 11:07
Higher chance of selling when next door ec is launched. More interest nearing top also. But 2nd floor too low lah and if face construction site, have to sell much cheaper. The good ones there are poolviews. Which unit is yours? List here also can. Can list as direct owners sale haha.

With special offer for condosingapore members.

it will not face construction..A1..the low floor building

cashrich
08-01-11, 20:13
Let us know if u grant any option. This condo looks cheap. Better ones around.

akow
08-01-11, 21:37

Mi Casa owner should refrain from selling now..
FarEast property ROI is known to be up to 90%
Hold....

Even if die die must sell, then should use the same strategy as that of the developer, buy low & sell at record high..

If you visit the particular developer's showroom, & ask the salesperson "what makes u think you could sell at record high?"
The reply:"If we can't, then we keep"

So...keep until you could sell at record high

tboonk
09-01-11, 09:35
Agree one shd not sell unless price is closer to 800psf. Reason is simple... Where can u find a condo now that is near mrt, no mrt noise and also not much road noise for less than 750 psf? And for families with children, a fairly reputable school within 400m. What's more, a shopping mall and park is just within 5 min walk. Bt panjang, which is just 5 min away is selling @ 1100 psf. While mi casa shd not hit that level soon, a more reasonable price shd be 800 to 850 psf. A slight problem Which some has highlighted is the ec, but this may bring publicity to mi casa as the ec shd be launched at around 700 psf.

rattydrama
09-01-11, 09:51
this is 2nd floor only 750psf should be not too bad......... ride on the sentiments if he decides to sell else risk not able to sell if there are too much choice later. heeeeeee

akow
09-01-11, 10:06
this is 2nd floor only 750psf should be not too bad......... ride on the sentiments if he decides to sell else risk not able to sell if there are too much choice later. heeeeeee

I dis-agree on havng too much choice later.
Within CCK central, there is hardly any empty land left except the EC land plot.

But EC is still a concern to Mi Casa owners.

Though under HDB policy, 95% of EC quota allocated for first-timer, but it never really happen for all other EC launches since 2010.
On average, only slightly more than 50% were taken up by first-timer within one month after EC launch.
Hence there would be a lot of EC units open to upgraders after one month.
Hence will divert some demands from upgraders to Mi Casa sub-sale.

On the othe hand, having EC besides Mi Casa could be benefit to Mi Casa owners in medium term.
Under HDB rule, EC could not be sub-sale within 5 years after TOP.
So...no competition for sub-sale.

My suggestion, sell Mi Casa within the first 5 years from TOP.

rattydrama
09-01-11, 10:34
if we talk about general, I agree that D23 is a place that so far it is undervalued as investor not keen in CCK areas in the past. I have vested interest as well.

Do you all notice that the caveat is creeping up due to DTL2 and Jurong Lake?

However, if you talk about 2nd floor, not many would want to bite unless it is much cheaper. It is always not so fun to stay low floor in big mass market condo.....oops!! general statement may invite :hell-hath-no-fury:

kingkong1984
09-01-11, 10:46
Good points raised. Balanced and objective. For my learning purpose, can anyone enlighten me that the second group that are allowed to buy after 1 month. Open to up graders type.

Can they buy and sell within 5 years. Flip or sub sale. My guess is no but please educate.

Can private owners buy the balance units. Cheapest condo around and could easily flip or sell for profit within 5 years. My guess is no but please educate.

If open to private owners, I would really like to invest in the smallest unit there due to the tennery sales. Big big gap if selling at 700 psf and very easy to meet half way and that is still a decent margin.

Thanks.

devilplate
09-01-11, 10:48
Good points raised. Balanced and objective. For my learning purpose, can anyone enlighten me that the second group that are allowed to buy after 1 month. Open to up graders type.

Can they buy and sell within 5 years. Flip or sub sale. My guess is no but please educate.

Can private owners buy the balance units. Cheapest condo around and could easily flip or sell for profit within 5 years. My guess is no but please educate.

If open to private owners, I would really like to invest in the smallest unit there due to the tennery sales. Big big gap if selling at 700 psf and very easy to meet half way and that is still a decent margin.

Thanks.

cannot flip within 5yrs

only 1st or 2nd timer can buy....pte owners wait 5yrs after TOP

u can dream on:p

rattydrama
09-01-11, 11:02
cannot flip within 5yrs

only 1st or 2nd timer can buy....pte owners wait 5yrs after TOP

u can dream on:p

and private owner must be a singaporean or PR. foreigners not able to buy until 10 years later.

akow
09-01-11, 11:21

Before buying the EC, there is one more consideration beside cheaper price.
Distance is too close to adjacent landmark, the parking and traffic congestion on Fri..

For 2nd timer who currently owns HDB flat, can buy EC if have not been private property owner within the last 30 months. You can call & ask thro the HDB hotline about the details for 2nd timer.

EC land open for tender this month, so likely developer will launch during late 2011, and then likely start constuction from 2012, which coincides with Mi Casa TOP date.
So...for those Mi Casa owners (including myself) who bought units facing the open field, can die and under stress hearing the construction noise for 2 years...
How? Sell & run??

kingkong1984
09-01-11, 11:22
No wonder private owners all eye,ing hdb until kanna locked out. really become dream on Liao.......
:hell-hath-no-fury:

rattydrama
09-01-11, 11:25
haha swop with bpang.....so maybe the price will move slowing during EC construction. rental also difficult.

Distance is too close to adjacent landmark, the parking and traffic congestion on Fri..

For 2nd timer who currently owns HDB flat, can buy EC if have not been private property owner within the last 30 months. You can call & ask thro the HDB hotline about the details for 2nd timer.

EC land open for tender this month, so likely developer will launch during late 2011, and then likely start constuction from 2012, which coincides with Mi Casa TOP date.
So...for those Mi Casa owners (including myself) who bought units facing the open field, can die and under stress hearing the construction noise for 2 years...
How? Sell & run??

devilplate
09-01-11, 11:26
How? Sell & run??

many units facing future EC r trying to subsale now...u give a call...more den half is facing EC.....1-2mths bck still got 2 units of 4th flr facing pool asking ard 750psf...wonder sold liao anot

park facing owners especially above 10th flr die die hold on to their units....cant find any avail for sale at reasonable price

kingkong1984
09-01-11, 11:28

How? Sell & run??

No need to run if u bought for self stay. 2 yr suffering only. After that ok. For investment, rent for 2 years before selling which would likely coincide with dtl2 being fully operational. Worst case if had to sell, give owner 2 year rental value as discount would close the deal. New owner could either leave it vacant, take their time to Reno or rent to tenants before moving in. I would instead suggest 1 year due to bargaining. If renting, rent cheap since the cheapo tenants would target there.

rattydrama
09-01-11, 11:30
many units facing future EC r trying to subsale now...u give a call...more den half is facing EC.....1-2mths bck still got 2 units of 4th flr facing pool asking ard 750psf...wonder sold liao anot

park facing owners especially above 10th flr die die hold on to their units....cant find any avail for sale at reasonable price

buy back when EC start to construct? Seller more willing to sell at discount.

kingkong1984
09-01-11, 12:19
Pool facing 3 bedder 10-09 asking 900 psf. Good? No west sun unit.

Regulators
09-01-11, 14:53
If want to pay 900 psf for mi casa, might as well buy warren, can rent out and see income immediately.

kingkong1984
09-01-11, 15:22
If want to pay 900 psf for mi casa, might as well buy warren, can rent out and see income immediately.
Not really lah..... Old versus new. It's like virgin bride versus ex-divorcee bride. If u have a under construction example. It will be better. 900 is on the high side now. I would think a better buy would be caspian or double bay for rental.

bpang
10-01-11, 07:20
i will trying to hold to till TOP...but if anytime from now if i got a good offer, i will let go. After that looking for a smaller unit.
Guess I make a wrong decision the this one.

ay123
10-01-11, 08:37
wont EC launch beside mi casa pull down the price? no matter what the EC cannot be selling higher than mi casa right?

rattydrama
10-01-11, 08:38

visited warren last week. the unit is at 13th floor can see lot 1 and MRT in living room. generally it gives me a very cramp feel and u can see yr neighbour clearly at yr living room & they can also see u.

other blocks - its quite near to HDB.

rattydrama
10-01-11, 08:40
wont EC launch beside mi casa pull down the price? no matter what the EC cannot be selling higher than mi casa right?

the gap maybe narrow if the market sentiments is good, which means it will also pull up mi casa price. If FEO won the bid.....good news to Mi casa. btw, have FEO build any EC before?

sleek
10-01-11, 08:46
Yup, La Casa (http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Condo+Photo+Review%3A+La+Casa/) in Woodlands! :D

the gap maybe narrow if the market sentiments is good, which means it will also pull up mi casa price. If FEO won the bid.....good news to Mi casa. btw, have FEO build any EC before?

rattydrama
10-01-11, 08:54
Yup, La Casa (http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Condo+Photo+Review%3A+La+Casa/) in Woodlands! :D

Oh ya, this one built by Lian Beng. Visited before asking 600K ++ for 3bedder during 2006 if not wrong. But hor, the MSCP put me off, worst than HDB, very narrow turn and the traffic direction not driver friendly.

fooblackie
10-01-11, 10:46
Oh ya, this one built by Lian Beng. Visited before asking 600K ++ for 3bedder during 2006 if not wrong. But hor, the MSCP put me off, worst than HDB, very narrow turn and the traffic direction not driver friendly.

yes MSCP is a real turnoff for any developments. no difference from HDB then. Even the new hdb in Seng Kang / Buangkok already building carpark as basement!

2 questions -

1. is the EC besides Mi Casa confirmed? Cant find it on URA's list.

2. What is the highest floor for Mi Casa? I can visually see Mi Casa from my place and is concerned if it will block out my view...

peterng8
10-01-11, 11:33
yes MSCP is a real turnoff for any developments. no difference from HDB then. Even the new hdb in Seng Kang / Buangkok already building carpark as basement!

2 questions -

1. is the EC besides Mi Casa confirmed? Cant find it on URA's list.

2. What is the highest floor for Mi Casa? I can visually see Mi Casa from my place and is concerned if it will block out my view...

yes it is confirmed for the EC next to mi casa.....price of mi casa highly possible to be capped by this EC as from what I see this is the objective of having ECs (to provide more choices for first timers and upgraders especally in suburb areas). maybe that is why FEO quickly try to push out all the balanced units even in the tennery showroom you see there is a separate showroom to push sales for mi casa...

Next to the EC there is another big plot of land enough to accomodate another development....who know may be another EC??:D

tboonk
10-01-11, 12:22

The other perspective is that if EC is launched close to 700 psf, then Mi Casa, which is a condo and currently selling below 750 psf for most transactions, is a bargain!

peterng8
10-01-11, 12:38
The other perspective is that if EC is launched close to 700 psf, then Mi Casa, which is a condo and currently selling below 750 psf for most transactions, is a bargain!

S$750psf very good liao...like far east selling S$850psf so high wonder choa chua kang buyer profile can support this pricing(note not MM like tennery)...note the resale HDB pricing at choa chu kang not high enough and with current policy to restrict COV, those upgrader at CCK would fork out so high(unless they have no loan)? If the buyers are from other districts or from city or near city but would they choose a suburb district?

kingkong1984
11-01-11, 03:37
Look beyond cck, OCR and Singapore. It's pte condo, the catchment is much bigger. I thought you are a west expert but not very logical leh. If new EC is 700... This would have a price jump. The owners would be worried if it's 600 psf!!!

fooblackie
11-01-11, 09:29
Look beyond cck, OCR and Singapore. It's pte condo, the catchment is much bigger. I thought you are a west expert but not very logical leh. If new EC is 700... This would have a price jump. The owners would be worried if it's 600 psf!!!

Personally, I dun think the new EC price will be anything lower than 700psf. The older developments in CCK (Warren, Northvale, Palm Gardens) are all asking > 650psf.

Even if it is an EC, it will be brand new compared to these older developments. So, it will definitely be priced at a slight premium compared to these older developments. Somemore, it is relatively near to the MRT too. So, it has sufficient selling pts, EC notwithstanding.

When it is launched, it should have some effect of propping up mi casa's asking prices. The opposite direction looks pretty unlikely.

That's my guess :scared-2:

devilplate
11-01-11, 09:36
experts r saying pte condo 20% higher den EC rite? so if EC launched at 700psf....Mi casa shd worth 840psf?....

fooblackie
11-01-11, 09:51
experts r saying pte condo 20% higher den EC rite? so if EC launched at 700psf....Mi casa shd worth 840psf?....

believe this is the general guage and the govt's intention for pricing ECs. But at certain areas such as seng kang's ECs. the gap between the resale price of private and ECs are more narrowed I believed. for e.g. rivervale crescent versus the rivervale / Park Green.

kingkong1984
11-01-11, 10:03
New ec cannot be cheaper than older ecs there. Else people not happy.
No new ec beside then u use surrounding older condos. New ec cannot be cheaper than older condo. Else no market for older condo and older condo people cannot upgrade to ec after 5 years. Take lilydale, estuary and the canopy. Lilydale cheaper than orchid when new. After 5 years, lilydale and orchid close in pricing. The canopy ec cost more than orchid and lilydale. So lilydale and orchid enjoy price increase.

Wild speculation now. Ec land will not be 200 psf as micasa. Likely to be 300 around or higher. Even if lower, up to dev to price.

My prediction is ec will be at least 750 psf on avg or higher. Sell now and regret, buy anytime if u want self stay. At a price that can match valuation.

fooblackie
11-01-11, 10:18
New ec cannot be cheaper than older ecs there. Else people not happy.
No new ec beside then u use surrounding older condos. New ec cannot be cheaper than older condo. Else no market for older condo and older condo people cannot upgrade to ec after 5 years. Take lilydale, estuary and the canopy. Lilydale cheaper than orchid when new. After 5 years, lilydale and orchid close in pricing. The canopy ec cost more than orchid and lilydale. So lilydale and orchid enjoy price increase.

Wild speculation now. Ec land will not be 200 psf as micasa. Likely to be 300 around or higher. Even if lower, up to dev to price.

My prediction is ec will be at least 750 psf on avg or higher. Sell now and regret, buy anytime if u want self stay. At a price that can match valuation.

well-said. very much in agreement!

peterng8
11-01-11, 12:23
I can only think of FT (highly paid)or those upgraders that sell their HDB in other districts which can fetch a much higher price(as compared to choa chu kang resale HDB) and want to upgrade to suburb condo to buy mi casa(from the market) for a 3 room that is going to cost more than a million sing in Choa chu kang if what blackie and kingkong hopes/says become true...

at that time, Definitely those who want to buy(or thinking to buy) will be paying at record high and hoping for the price to go up further be it for investment ,pty tax..will you be interested to buy mi casa if you want to spend the bullet now or you prefer other areas? More feedbacks and views pls....

kingkong1984
11-01-11, 13:10
Haha u anti micasa one. It's ok lah, can disagree with me. I dun care about it anyway. Not my problem.

One thing for sure, your caspian is a gd buy lah.

Talk too much here Liao.

Regulators
11-01-11, 13:17
kingkong, when are you taking your first dive and what areas are you looking to buy?

devilplate
11-01-11, 13:19
I can only think of FT (highly paid)or those upgraders that sell their HDB in other districts which can fetch a much higher price(as compared to choa chu kang resale HDB) and want to upgrade to suburb condo to buy mi casa(from the market) for a 3 room that is going to cost more than a million sing in Choa chu kang if what blackie and kingkong hopes/says become true...

at that time, Definitely those who want to buy(or thinking to buy) will be paying at record high and hoping for the price to go up further be it for investment ,pty tax..will you be interested to buy mi casa if you want to spend the bullet now or you prefer other areas? More feedbacks and views pls....
Will consider if got any park facing above 10th flr at 750 psf

kingkong1984
11-01-11, 14:24
kingkong, when are you taking your first dive and what areas are you looking to buy?
Now is not the time to buy. I will buy right after the Next recession. Possible area, jurong east, hougang, yishun, pasir panjang etc. Mixed development type with Faxilities with mrt and vacant lands nearby. The bigger the better. And I go for the smallest unit without west sun even If facing gold mine. See is one thing. Just could not Stand the west sun. King kong for u :)

mantrix
11-01-11, 14:48
Now is not the time to buy. I will buy right after the Next recession. Possible area, jurong east, hougang, yishun, pasir panjang etc. Mixed development type with Faxilities with mrt and vacant lands nearby. The bigger the better. And I go for the smallest unit without west sun even If facing gold mine. See is one thing. Just could not Stand the west sun. King kong for u :)

King kong cannot buy MM - too small.
Need penthouse roof terrace to have space to thump chest :)

peterng8
11-01-11, 15:12
Will consider if got any park facing above 10th flr at 750 psf

I now this is not welcoming to hear but it will be true when 2013 or 2014 comes and economy in singapore is so so only(less than 4%)...BUT if there is a recession during that year ...alot of fire sale liao if buy at 850psf for 3 rooms as monthly installment plus if interest rate shift higher, it is not small sum...furthermore, Choa chu Kang is not earmarked for any special project to drumb up investment interests...

comfortable price range should be around 600psf to 700 psf (for 3 rooms condo)for most upgraders based on resale flat pricing at Choa chu Kang...at current pricing of choa chu kang, definitely bubble if go beyond S$750 psf...that is how REAL auction and firesales come when economy derails or upset for those who buy at record high price..:2cents:

devilplate
11-01-11, 16:04
I now this is not welcoming to hear but it will be true when 2013 or 2014 comes and economy in singapore is so so only(less than 4%)...BUT if there is a recession during that year ...alot of fire sale liao if buy at 850psf for 3 rooms as monthly installment plus if interest rate shift higher, it is not small sum...furthermore, Choa chu Kang is not earmarked for any special project to drumb up investment interests...

comfortable price range should be around 600psf to 700 psf (for 3 rooms condo)for most upgraders based on resale flat pricing at Choa chu Kang...at current pricing of choa chu kang, definitely bubble if go beyond S$750 psf...that is how REAL auction and firesales come when economy derails or upset for those who buy at record high price..:2cents:

those who bot LF at 1.1kpsf die first....:D

devilplate
11-01-11, 16:16

btw, since ur comfy range 600-700psf...i advise u not to waste time on this project....1st buyers bot at ard 650psf....

caspian more hopeful to get 700psf if market crash b4 TOP:2cents:

kingkong1984
11-01-11, 16:26
Tat,s a smart investor for u. Said little but so powerful. Dps are blank cheques. Next look for interest payment only and next would be
Bankrupt or fire sales.

Maybe I will go for smallest penthouse unit but must no have
West sun..., super anti west sun.

Regulators
11-01-11, 22:13
Your wait might be a very long one as i do not foresee a recession in the next 5 years, probably only slow growth.

Now is not the time to buy. I will buy right after the Next recession.

kingkong1984
12-01-11, 06:24
:simmering:
Your wait might be a very long one as i do not foresee a recession in the next 5 years, probably only slow growth.
Its ok. Can wait.
Saving up for that day.
You are right, it's a long wait but it's hard to tell.

sfwoo
12-01-11, 08:41
Its ok. Can wait.
Saving up for that day.

A lot of people waiting...too.

kingkong1984
12-01-11, 09:47
A lot of people waiting...too.

You also waiting?

Asking at MI CASA has increased prices alot since EC announcement.

Please see these listings..

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/2080881/for-sale-mi-casa

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/1155293/for-sale-mi-casa

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/2936289/for-sale-mi-casa

Which makes this one look so cheap.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/2695935/for-sale-mi-casa

I'll wait for the EC instead if no recession. Get sub sale after 5 years sure cheaper than MI CASA. But I rather go for mixed development near MRT. Bedok is another nice area.

devilplate
12-01-11, 10:03
i also waiting.....waiting to sell or to buy at the same time:cheers1:

peterng8
12-01-11, 10:18
btw, since ur comfy range 600-700psf...i advise u not to waste time on this project....1st buyers bot at ard 650psf....

caspian more hopeful to get 700psf if market crash b4 TOP:2cents:

yeah, FEO sells at this price as before that,in GENERAL, the surroundings condo in CCK at bad year is less than 500 sing psf and good year at around 600 sing psf or slightly more only (where u can get a warren unit 3 room for around there) and than 2009 -2010 where all prices in singapore ppty starts to increase and garmen new policy start to rein in hoping to control price and EC status renew....

but look at now what FEO is selling S$850psf...and with EC coming up next to it, people are predicting price will be more than that...

I beleive alot of people are interested if pricing of mi casa is more realistic for self stay(not ending up being auctioned) and investment(not ending up subsidizing the tenant to stay and to have room to move for capital appreciation)..:2cents:

amk
12-01-11, 10:25

u mean FEO for once did not forward price this project ? whoever sets the price of this in FEO should be fired. ;)

Look at Centro. 1350 is currently being accepted as norm. :)

devilplate
12-01-11, 10:26
u mean FEO for once did not forward price this project ? whoever sets the price of this in FEO should be fired. ;)

peterng is the one....not me

Regulators
12-01-11, 11:53
when i was your age, i started with hdb and earned my first pot of gold before venturing into private property. Even if you want to earn from HDB also quite tough now, coz prices of hdb very high. I bought my first hdb 4rm in punggol for a mere 150k.

Its ok. Can wait.
Saving up for that day.

kingkong1984
12-01-11, 12:28
Nope, duxton is a winner, punggol waterfront is likely to be winner also.
EC can make also.

peterng8
12-01-11, 13:42
peterng is the one....not me

peterng?? Amk is asking 650psf is it true or not....how come no forward pricing

by the way, how is market on the field now? more viewing for one transaction to close or vice versa? supply outstrips demand or demand is strong?:)

peterng8
12-01-11, 13:57

You are comparing mi casa at centro location? :)

kingkong1984
12-01-11, 20:31
Latest deal, 960k 1249 sqf at 769 sqf. Low floor. I will be monitoring this to study and confirm my analysis of impact of EC. Will do a study of lacasa impact if I have the time. Will continue with monitoring the quartz and esparina too.

Regulators
12-01-11, 20:38
Wah you macham like writing some research paper. We waiting for you to implement your theories

kingkong1984
12-01-11, 20:42
Haha, what do u mean by implement? You mean I buy?

akow
12-01-11, 21:31
Latest deal, 960k 1249 sqf at 769 sqf. Low floor. I will be monitoring this to study and confirm my analysis of impact of EC. Will do a study of lacasa impact if I have the time. Will continue with monitoring the quartz and esparina too.

No.
The EC beside Mi Casa likely to be priced low...
Land cost bid likely be low, and unit could priced around $600psf.

Look at the macros, not micros.
The overall supply of EC from last yr till end 2011 is unbelievable too many...many..
Real oversupply looms...
It's time to run away from mass condo, & focus on commercial prop.

the only EC that sees almost 90% sold is Esparina, being the 1st new EC launch at last yr, subsequently it's all the way down for other new EC launches...

Mi casa, suggest sell within 1st 5 years from TOP, dont keep too long....

kingkong1984
12-01-11, 21:47
Oh ok. I better wait to catch tennery when priced down. Too flexible liao, too many foreign people around. Tourist maybe but way too many. Ok I wait for firesales.

Regulators
12-01-11, 22:05
You still dreaming of firesales? If there is really any firesale, agents will get them first
Oh ok. I better wait to catch tennery when priced down. Too flexible liao, too many foreign people around. Tourist maybe but way too many. Ok I wait for firesales.

kingkong1984
13-01-11, 02:11
You still dreaming of firesales? If there is really any firesale, agents will get them first
:) agree. Maybe I can be a agent too. So I can get those deals too. Btw, which agency is the best to join and why?

devilplate
13-01-11, 08:41
:) agree. Maybe I can be a agent too. So I can get those deals too. Btw, which agency is the best to join and why?
Got alot cmi n slping agts... Now i heard the new agt course is tough.... Hehe

kingkong1984
13-01-11, 08:49
The course is ok lah. It's finding the right agency that is tough. You will also need the agency to support your registration right?

Maybe I will consider huttons since they get quite a no of mm launches.

fooblackie
13-01-11, 09:51
No.
The EC beside Mi Casa likely to be priced low...
Land cost bid likely be low, and unit could priced around $600psf.

Look at the macros, not micros.
The overall supply of EC from last yr till end 2011 is unbelievable too many...many..
Real oversupply looms...
It's time to run away from mass condo, & focus on commercial prop.

the only EC that sees almost 90% sold is Esparina, being the 1st new EC launch at last yr, subsequently it's all the way down for other new EC launches...

Mi casa, suggest sell within 1st 5 years from TOP, dont keep too long....

sure or not? Even new ulu ECs in Seng Kang and Yishun are pricing > $650psf. How can this be ard $600psf?

this is near to MRT and 1st EC project in CCK for almost a decade. There is definitely a pent-up demand from the Govt's so called sandwiched class. I will be surprised if it does not hit $700psf like the esparina which is very near to MRT too...

devilplate
13-01-11, 09:55
sure or not? Even new ulu ECs in Seng Kang and Yishun are pricing > $650psf. How can this be ard $600psf?

this is near to MRT and 1st EC project in CCK for almost a decade. There is definitely a pent-up demand from the Govt's so called sandwiched class. I will be surprised if it does not hit $700psf like the esparina which is very near to MRT too...

i guess slightly lower den esparina...perhaps 680psf...:2cents:

nid to see who win the bid....if FEO win it...den u guys HUAT ARGH!

kingkong1984
13-01-11, 12:10
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=127239#post127239

It's Peter Ng who huat lah!

cashrich
13-01-11, 12:51
http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/Pdf/MiCasa-FEOWeb.pdf

11 units left and Quite Rare for FEO's project to sell so well! :cool:

>97% sold out starting from $850 psf for big units. (3 bedders and above)

Would EC launch clear all the stocks here? Let's wait and see.

:axekiller: :please-die: :please-die:

Regulators
13-01-11, 13:14
buyers are not cooperative to help bring prices down so FEO gets the upper hand

http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/Pdf/MiCasa-FEOWeb.pdf

11 units left and Quite Rare for FEO's project to sell so well! :cool:

>97% sold out starting from $850 psf for big units. (3 bedders and above)

Would EC launch clear all the stocks here? Let's wait and see.

:axekiller: :please-die: :please-die:

peterng8
13-01-11, 19:35
new policies come in liao....what i say is one step closer..

kingkong1984
13-01-11, 19:45
new policies come in liao....what i say is one step closer..
U idiot! The whole island is dropping. Including yours. Never die before har? All scared shit Liao.

devilplate
13-01-11, 23:27
U idiot! The whole island is dropping. Including yours. Never die before har? All scared shit Liao.

gd for waterghosts...or those feels they r underleveraged:D

peterng8
14-01-11, 10:43

are u sure I am an idiot?:D

MAJOORITY of those who scared are those buy at sky rocket price and take everyhting at face value without looking at big picture and analyse/research enough...:2cents: so u should not be scared if you are not of those...

kingkong1984
14-01-11, 12:12
gd for waterghosts...or those feels they r underleveraged:D
Yup, really good for them and first time buyers.
Peter ng agent expert is right all along. Super clever haha. He rod is the sensor for cheap bargains

cashrich
15-01-11, 05:54
Any fire sales here?

akow
15-01-11, 21:45
Any fire sales here?

Yes, already see a little sign of firesales...
HDB-facing very high floor unit (above 13th), asking price about $760psf..
One month ago, can only get 8th flr HDB-facing unit with $760psf..

Likely the EC site besides Mi Casa will be sold cheaply.
When that happens, Mi Casa sub-sales will return to same starting point at one year ago, to average below $700psf...

peterng8
16-01-11, 10:07
Yes, already see a little sign of firesales...
HDB-facing very high floor unit (above 13th), asking price about $760psf..
One month ago, can only get 8th flr HDB-facing unit with $760psf..

Likely the EC site besides Mi Casa will be sold cheaply.
When that happens, Mi Casa sub-sales will return to same starting point at one year ago, to average below $700psf...

price will stabilise at some point when all those who are buying for the purpose of subsaling start to exit...:) unless there is an economic downturn forcing some who bought at high price for self staying to let go unwillingly...

bpang
20-01-11, 10:44
http://www.iproperty.com.sg/propertylisting/1208899/Mi_Casa-Condominium-ForSale

$741 psf..

devilplate
20-01-11, 10:58

$741 psf..

ex....facing future EC....got above 10th flr at 750psf facing park anot?

peterng8
20-01-11, 12:39
:)

$741 psf..

xiao... this type of price at this situation....the owner not in the hurry to sell..just advertise to test market only...:) can advertise any high price such as S$850 psf or higher, but any serious buyer at the situation now is another matter completely...

kingkong1984
20-01-11, 12:56
Haha... saw that one 900 psf 1119 asking more than 1 million!!! might as well go for EC next door.:doh:

High floor facing CCK park. Devil's requirement but not in terms of pricing.

allenl
20-01-11, 13:36
Haha... saw that one 900 psf 1119 asking more than 1 million!!! might as well go for EC next door.:doh:

I went to see Mi Casa when I was deciding to buy Caspian or not.....lucky I bought Caspian..haha....both were same selling price back in 09

Regulators
20-01-11, 13:54
If you are comparing subsale caspian and and micasa developer/subsale, 7xxpsf micasa is a better buy, with lot one and CCK MRT just 2 min away. caspian has nothing to offer except for an mrt station. The entertainment/shopping amenities in the jurong lakeside development quite far from caspian when they are eventually up 10 over years from now. too long to wait and not worth the time waiting imo

I went to see Mi Casa when I was deciding to buy Caspian or not.....lucky I bought Caspian..haha....both were same selling price back in 09

Regulators
20-01-11, 13:55
EC belongs to HDB for the first 5 yrs and will only be privatised after that. With or without SSD, you cant sell EC in that 5 years so it offers little flexibility.

kingkong1984
20-01-11, 14:38
EC belongs to HDB for the first 5 yrs and will only be privatised after that. With or without SSD, you cant sell EC in that 5 years so it offers little flexibility.

oh, ok... must wait for the EC launch lah.. the cheap ones duno real or not. Agent fishing for buyers?

peterng8
20-01-11, 15:10

Mi casa creates a new high in choa chu Kang...just like LF creates a new high in lake side...who benefits NOW definitely not the buyers who bought these two..unless a new dev which will create another new high but look at the garmen watching the market like a hawk..further more EC is besides Mi casa...and no further development, one strange thing to note, people tend to PERCEIVE and associate condo at Choa Chu ang and yew tee close to Woodlands and Kranji(which is not true)

Coimng back to lakeside, You have existing hawker centre/wet market and reputable primary school Rulang pri within reach and near lake side mrt , the huge International canadian campus just next to Lakeshore condo should be ready this year and other amenities such as , Jurong east new entertainment centre (which ice kating rink) should be ready in a year or two, ministries and hospitals earmarked to be ready within these 4 to 5 years at Jurong east area according to reports..one station to Boon lay will be centris with its gignatic shopping centre...if you take mrt to city hall...lakeside mrt is more convenient than Choa Chu Kang...

both are west side districts and this is my frank opinion...:2cents: simply I dont just pass by...

mantrix
20-01-11, 15:16
700psf+?
Amazing...woodlands only 600psf+ thereabouts

kingkong1984
20-01-11, 15:33
700psf+?
Amazing...woodlands only 600psf+ thereabouts
U mean lacasa? 550 then. You find new ones at 6xx Psf? Old is gold? but old is gone instead. Compare with can bear it residence lah? Canberra and FEO plot near to it. The concept of benchmarking.

Regulators
21-01-11, 00:55
Mi Casa is so much nicer to look at after it is up compared to the "worker's dorm" above jurong point so even with the new high in CCK, micasa is still a better place to live compared to centris.

Mi casa creates a new high in choa chu Kang...just like LF creates a new high in lake side...who benefits NOW definitely not the buyers who bought these two..unless a new dev which will create another new high but look at the garmen watching the market like a hawk..further more EC is besides Mi casa...and no further development, one strange thing to note, people tend to PERCEIVE and associate condo at Choa Chu ang and yew tee close to Woodlands and Kranji(which is not true)

Coimng back to lakeside, You have existing hawker centre/wet market and reputable primary school Rulang pri within reach and near lake side mrt , the huge International canadian campus just next to Lakeshore condo should be ready this year and other amenities such as , Jurong east new entertainment centre (which ice kating rink) should be ready in a year or two, ministries and hospitals earmarked to be ready within these 4 to 5 years at Jurong east area according to reports..one station to Boon lay will be centris with its gignatic shopping centre...if you take mrt to city hall...lakeside mrt is more convenient than Choa Chu Kang...

both are west side districts and this is my frank opinion...:2cents: simply I dont just pass by...

kingkong1984
21-01-11, 07:32
Maybe the new EC can create a new high in cck and the debate would end? New launch, mee laksa avg 580 when launched, esparina ec comparable is at 750 avg. So the answer is there when results are out. Relax guys.

westman
21-01-11, 07:35
Maybe the new EC can create a new high in cck and the debate would end? New launch, mee laksa avg 580 when launched, esparina ec comparable is at 750 avg. So the answer is there when results are out. Relax guys.

As a matter of fact, EC's price will serve as support base for mee laksa's psf. Huge windfall, not so sure. PSF protection, for sure.

;)

kingkong1984
21-01-11, 07:50
As a matter of fact, EC's price will serve as support base for mee laksa's psf. Huge windfall, not so sure. PSF protection, for sure.

;)
Gd remarks, upside up to buyer willing to offer, downside up to owner willing to accept.

Ec 750 psf, mee prices match or more
Ec 700 psf, mee prices hold at current prices, 750 psf
Ec 650 psf, mee prices drop but not below 650 psf
Ec 600 psf, the whole island drop

But ec if at 800 psf, mee sure huat lah, 850 psf no prob. But unlikely, my take on ec land bid 300 to 350 psf ppr. My take for selling prices 700 to 750 psf only.

rattydrama
21-01-11, 23:47
Mi Casa is so much nicer to look at after it is up compared to the "worker's dorm" above jurong point so even with the new high in CCK, micasa is still a better place to live compared to centris.

I will have to agreed with this. I just realised that between Northvale and Lot one, there is one empty plot. Good for Mi Laksa, there is further opportunity for upside.

devilplate
21-01-11, 23:52
Sembawang oredi sold at 8xxpsf liao.... Mi casa 7xxpsf no brainer

Cant find new launches below 800 psf liao lor

Regulators
21-01-11, 23:55
i agree. look at what the greedy owners at warren are asking and mi casa will look like a gem of a buy.

Regulators
21-01-11, 23:57
mi casa also not that near to the mrt track for comfort. some units at warren can hear the track noise 12 hours a day, even heard that units can vibrate, si beh jialat :doh:

kingkong1984
22-01-11, 06:11

It's 1xxx psf leh.

rattydrama
22-01-11, 06:22
It's 1xxx psf leh.
devilpate follower.. who knows he could have already own a unit.. haha

kingkong1984
22-01-11, 07:19
devilpate follower.. who knows he could have already own a unit.. haha
No lah, I say my piece and dun follow him. But I agree that it could be his.

Overheard that great minds think alike?

Just that mollah not same. I am kingkong and he is devil. Devil got lots of money, money is the root of all evil....

peterng8
22-01-11, 09:35

that is precisely why new policies keep coming out trying to rein in prices...would be able to tell the situation at first half of the year. if things dont improve, more policies on the way same as china....

sellers can advertise whatever price now but able to sell is another question, look at the units avail at rental market will know...:2cents:

peterng8
22-01-11, 09:45
I will have to agreed with this. I just realised that between Northvale and Lot one, there is one empty plot. Good for Mi Laksa, there is further opportunity for upside.

in that case, maybe you should buy mi casa now to capitalise the opportunity now since it is selling at S$7xxpsf compared to sembawang selling at S$800psf as devilplate says....:D

peterng8
22-01-11, 09:52

ha ha, u dont get what i mean..i am just quoting an example there are more the one shopping centre around, by the way, those interested can look around besides centris in the vicinity, eg lakeshore, caspian, parc vista, summerdale, mayfair, parc oasis , lakeholmz, lakepoint, lakeshore..:)

peterng8
22-01-11, 09:57
Gd remarks, upside up to buyer willing to offer, downside up to owner willing to accept.

But ec if at 800 psf, mee sure huat lah, 850 psf no prob. But unlikely, my take on ec land bid 300 to 350 psf ppr. My take for selling prices 700 to 750 psf only.

the ec land next to mi casa up for sale now...let see is the facilities is it better that mi casa and price lower than how much with the current policy.....FE project again with MSP and narrow curve...very difficult to drive...this EC maybe underground carpark would be good same as warren and northvale...:)

peterng8
22-01-11, 10:02
i agree. look at what the greedy owners at warren are asking and mi casa will look like a gem of a buy.

yeah agree that warren owners are greedy...2 rooms at warren my friend bought at 4xxk plus but sold last year 6xxK plus...partly because of mi casa and the the up trend last year..so see those who bought a 3 rooms at more than one million at choa chu Kang...:scared-5:

kingkong1984
22-01-11, 10:08
yeah agree that warren owners are greedy...2 rooms at warren my friend bought at 4xxk plus but sold last year 6xxK plus...partly because of mi casa and the the up trend last year..so see those who bought a 3 rooms at more than one million at choa chu Kang...:scared-5:
Developer left with 9 units and u r right, 3 bedders done at above a million.... :confused: :doh:

jamiekool
22-01-11, 16:50

Hi,

I am new for this forum. Just got the below info. If EC price like below what would be the Mi Casa price in future? I assume if over the period the gap will narrow is it?

Jamiekool

Published January 21, 2011
The Business Times
By Kalpana Rashiwala
All three plots are near MRT stations in Choa Chu Kang, Sengkang and Bishan
THE government yesterday launched tenders for three 99-year leasehold housing sites near Choa Chu Kang, Sengkang and Bishan MRT stations.
This includes two plots on the confirmed list - an executive condo (EC) plot in Choa Chu Kang next to Mi Casa condo, and a private condo site near Sengkang MRT Station.
The third parcel, near Bishan MRT Station, was triggered from the reserve list as announced on Jan 7.
The EC plot at Choa Chu Kang Drive, which is near Choa Chu Kang MRT Station and Lot 1, can generate about 490 housing units. Cushman & Wakefield senior manager of Asia Pacific research Ong Kah Seng estimates top bids for the site at about $260-280 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr), translating to a breakeven cost of about $550-580 psf and average selling price in the $600-630 psf range.
Credo Real Estate executive director Ong Teck Hui expects three to five bids with the highest in the $220-240 psf ppr band, reflecting average selling price expectations of about $610-620 psf.
ECs are a hybrid of public and private housing with ownership and resale restrictions in the first 10 years.
The Sengkang plot can be built into a private condo with about 530 units. Both consultants predict the top bid could come in at $350-380 psf ppr and a resulting breakeven cost of about $700-740 psf and average selling price in the $800 psf region.
The calculation factors in the possibility of price softening; one MRT stop away, at Buangkok, units in The Quartz are selling at about $900 psf.
The Sengkang plot launched yesterday is a stone's throw from the bustling Sengkang Town Centre, bus interchange, MRT/LRT stations and Compass Point mall.
On January 7, the government announced that the Bishan plot had been triggered from the reserve list, following a successful application from an unnamed developer that had agreed to bid at least $189.83 million or $300 psf ppr.
Credo's Mr Ong predicts six to 10 bids for the land parcel, with the highest offer around $550-580 psf ppr; this would result in a breakeven cost of about $950 psf and an average selling price of around $1,100 psf.
Cushman's Mr Ong forecasts five to seven bids, with the top in the $450-480 psf ppr range and reflecting an average selling price expectation of about $920-950 psf.
Market watchers expect developer interest for Government Land Sale sites to be cautious following the Jan 13 cooling measures, although overall economic fundamentals remain good.
The tender for the Bishan site closes on Feb 24, followed by the Sengkang plot on March 15, and the Choa Chu Kang EC plot on March 22

noblebaby
22-01-11, 17:01
Those units facing the EC will need to endure the noise n dust for 3 yrs during the EC construction. Resale price for those units wil drop.

kingkong1984
22-01-11, 17:21
Jamie, go with newspaper reports. They tend to be accurate, just that developer come up with new patterns. All construction sites will affect next door prices and rental up to it is built. Short pain, dun worry too much, buy if need a roof.

akow
22-01-11, 17:33
Those units facing the EC will need to endure the noise n dust for 3 yrs during the EC construction. Resale price for those units wil drop.

It's not true to endure noise for 3 yrs.
Noise mainly during the 1st year, initial stages of piling, foundation, etc...
For dust, yes...

sub-sale price will drop in short-term if next door is huge project, like new MRT which takes at least 5 years to complete....24 hours construction daily.

Wait long long for sub-sale price to drop, especially when it's now only a year from TOP.

But I believe the adjacent EC will be cheap, sold below $700psf..
Comparable to recent other new EC launches which show average below $700psf.

rattydrama
22-01-11, 20:01

The next plot to be tested shall be woodlands near American School by FEO...:ashamed1:

rattydrama
22-01-11, 20:07
in that case, maybe you should buy mi casa now to capitalise the opportunity now since it is selling at S$7xxpsf compared to sembawang selling at S$800psf as devilplate says....:D

both not too keen at the moment. I think there are others with good upside in OCR... some condos still undervalue.

mantrix
22-01-11, 20:08
The next plot to be tested shall be woodlands near American School by FEO...:ashamed1:

I heard that will be launched after CNY?

If using Canberra Residences at benchmark, and at 850psf already 50% sold in 2 days, I dread to think what price they will launch...

Maybe 1K psf is really benchmark now for mass market pricing...

rattydrama
22-01-11, 20:17
I heard that will be launched after CNY?

If using Canberra Residences at benchmark, and at 850psf already 50% sold in 2 days, I dread to think what price they will launch...

Maybe 1K psf is really benchmark now for mass market pricing...

I now think that this is not impossible but very much depending on the theme. Woodlands huge potential for price upisde reason is that is is a kampong area, less crowded and not many private projects and no FH....

mantrix
22-01-11, 21:18
I now think that this is not impossible but very much depending on the theme. Woodlands huge potential for price upisde reason is that is is a kampong area, less crowded and not many private projects and no FH....

Fully agree but the prices now are looking sorta futuristic too...the possible 3rd causeway may also be a bane or boon

I think Admiralty area has more potential for growth since their psf is one of the lowest (if not the lowest) in SG - hovering around 500++psf - when NSE up they should fetch 700-800psf I think

kingkong1984
22-01-11, 22:00
Woodlands, hot favourite for malaysian's...

peterng8
23-01-11, 08:46
Woodlands, hot favourite for malaysian's...

...damn bloody low rate and always ask for discount...KNN:doh:

rattydrama
23-01-11, 15:48
...damn bloody low rate and always ask for discount...KNN:doh:

I never have such experience with Malaysian but mainland yes. bring in own gas cylinder. I kick them out after 3 months.:doh:

kingkong1984
23-01-11, 16:18

Good Buy... one lodged... subsale ones are $7xx psf.

325 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3 #04-32
99 Yrs From 25/08/2008
$769
$960k
27 Dec 10

Direct Developer ones are $9xx psf. Should really consider subsale ones, no diff right? same house. Strange people.

319 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3 #17-19
99 Yrs From 25/08/2008
$926
$1265k
20 Dec 10

noblebaby
23-01-11, 16:42
How to find out the date for the first transaction for #04-32?

99 Yrs From 25/08/2008
$769
$960k
27 Dec 10

Direct Developer ones are $9xx psf. Should really consider subsale ones, no diff right? same house. Strange people.

99 Yrs From 25/08/2008
$926
$1265k
20 Dec 10

kingkong1984
23-01-11, 16:54
How to find out the date for the first transaction for #04-32?

Go to URA and pay for 1 day access.

Access Realis

kingkong1984
23-01-11, 17:28
the ec land next to mi casa up for sale now...let see is the facilities is it better that mi casa and price lower than how much with the current policy.....FE project again with MSP and narrow curve...very difficult to drive...this EC maybe underground carpark would be good same as warren and northvale...:)

Peter, just sharing with you. Unlikely to be underground car park

Design is going to be similar to Mi Casa and yet worst (Screening Required)

Dun understand what is screening? Look at this plan.

How I know? This is call fair deduction from the plans.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10297p.nsf/ImageView/CCK%20Drive%20-%20Control%20Plan/$file/CCK_E5+(control+plan).jpg

Of course if developer wants to build basement carpark, by all means. My bet is no and the reason should be "Technical Difficulties" due to hard rock. Basement car park is going to add to the cost. With these market sentiments. Developer going all out to cut cost which just might lead to a slight reduction in SELLING price.

Good luck if you are looking at EC.

rattydrama
23-01-11, 17:31
kingkong, #04-32 selling at a lost or what? Can shed some light, I never follow mi-cada price.

kingkong1984
23-01-11, 17:57
kingkong, #04-32 selling at a lost or what? Can shed some light, I never follow mi-cada price.

Pool view unit. I dun have realis Access. Not likely at a loss lah, still got profit, just less profit. Attractive pricing I must say. First owners avg 580, add 50 psf for pool view only 630, plus 10 psf per floor, 660 psf maybe. Those got access and monitor prices, devil right? Pls share.

mantrix
23-01-11, 18:37
Pool view unit. I dun have realis Access. Not likely at a loss lah, still got profit, just less profit. Attractive pricing I must say. First owners avg 580, add 50 psf for pool view only 630, plus 10 psf per floor, 660 psf maybe. Those got access and monitor prices, devil right? Pls share.

Developer's one is high floor and better facing lah

noblebaby
23-01-11, 19:20
#04-32 and #17-19 are both pool facing...

99 Yrs From 25/08/2008
$769
$960k
27 Dec 10

99 Yrs From 25/08/2008
$926
$1265k
20 Dec 10

kingkong1984
23-01-11, 19:42
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/344177/for-sale-mi-casa

Read the fine print, pool view mid floor at 916k, 727 psf thereabout. Anyone?

akow
23-01-11, 19:43

Hello, here are some of the initial transaction data, which I grep from sources at last year for tower C2.

#04-32 should be about $660psf initially.

325 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3 #07-32 99 Yrs From 25/08/2008 $692 1259 $871k 29 Jul 09
325 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3 #06-32 99 Yrs From 25/08/2008 $681 1249 $850k 13 Jul 09
325 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3 #09-32 99 Yrs From 25/08/2008 $710 1259 $894k 03 Jul 09
325 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3 #05-32 99 Yrs From 25/08/2008 $668 1249 $834k 02 Jun 09
325 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3 #03-32 99 Yrs From 25/08/2008 $654 1249 $816k 19 May 09
325 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3 #01-32 99 Yrs From 25/08/2008 $640 1270 $812k 04 May 09

noblebaby
23-01-11, 19:45
great, thks!

but i think subsale for those units facing EC will hav vry little meat only...

Hello, here are some of the initial transaction data, which I grep from sources at last year for tower C2.

#04-32 should be about $660psf initially.

325 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3 #07-32 99 Yrs From 25/08/2008 $692 1259 $871k 29 Jul 09
325 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3 #06-32 99 Yrs From 25/08/2008 $681 1249 $850k 13 Jul 09
325 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3 #09-32 99 Yrs From 25/08/2008 $710 1259 $894k 03 Jul 09
325 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3 #05-32 99 Yrs From 25/08/2008 $668 1249 $834k 02 Jun 09
325 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3 #03-32 99 Yrs From 25/08/2008 $654 1249 $816k 19 May 09
325 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3 #01-32 99 Yrs From 25/08/2008 $640 1270 $812k 04 May 09

hyenergix
23-01-11, 19:50
FEO still have balance of units left but quite expensive in terms of psf. Why? http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/Pdf/MiCasa-FEOWeb.pdf

noblebaby
23-01-11, 19:55
where can we get the floor plan?

akow
23-01-11, 20:09
FEO still have balance of units left but quite expensive in terms of psf. Why? http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/Pdf/MiCasa-FEOWeb.pdf

Four main reasons:

(1) TOP is second quarter of 2012(Apr ~Jun), about one year from now.
(2) Balance units by developer are of very high floor, pool-view, & large floor area.
(3) For upgraders who plan to apply for 80% loan, it only make sense for them to consider property which is close to TOP, such that they dont have to spend much in rental after selling their HDB. So..demand will continue to hold.
(4) Mi Casa design is of different block height, (20th, 16th, 11th, 6th), hence is not as crowded as Caspian.

kingkong1984
23-01-11, 20:31
Ask agents, ask them to email u. Very fast and easy.

rattydrama
23-01-11, 20:44

1000psf for high floor. Who will bite huh?

akow
23-01-11, 20:51

A snapshot for 04-32

bpang
24-01-11, 12:20
not many units left...

peterng8
25-01-11, 09:23
I never have such experience with Malaysian but mainland yes. bring in own gas cylinder. I kick them out after 3 months.:doh:

great mind thinks alike...:D

peterng8
25-01-11, 09:25

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10297p.nsf/ImageView/CCK%20Drive%20-%20Control%20Plan/$file/CCK_E5+(control+plan).jpg

Of course if developer wants to build basement carpark, by all means. My bet is no and the reason should be "Technical Difficulties" due to hard rock. Basement car park is going to add to the cost. With these market sentiments. Developer going all out to cut cost which just might lead to a slight reduction in SELLING price.

thanks for sharing, kingkong...

EC? ha ha...I always buy things looking 2 or 3 steps further...:2cents:

kingkong1984
25-01-11, 09:29
thanks for sharing, kingkong...

EC? ha ha...I always buy things looking 2 or 3 steps further...:2cents:
U mean 2 or 3 mrt stations away? Jurong east? Haha. Not bad lah. Just showing off to u that I know more than you based on available info.

westman
25-01-11, 12:13

wow... $1046 psf for 2000++ sqf.... LF launch price....!
Amzaing. :scared-5:

peterng8
25-01-11, 12:18
U mean 2 or 3 mrt stations away? Jurong east? Haha. Not bad lah. Just showing off to u that I know more than you based on available info.

:doh: :doh: ?? I throw the question u find for me the answer we are a perfect team..:D

peterng8
25-01-11, 12:46

Based from the above link ONLY, could it really tell to be an underground car park or MSP? pls give your frank opinion/guess ...assuming FEO is not the developer...:D

fooblackie
25-01-11, 13:04
Based from the above link ONLY, could it really tell to be an underground car park or MSP? pls give your frank opinion/guess ...assuming FEO is not the developer...:D

FEO is famous for building HDB-alike MSCP (all the CASA-developments, regent heights etc). Really cheapo. So, if it if is another FEO for this EC, think likely another MSCP, which is really a turn-off.

If another developer, I personally think high chance that it will be underground carpark. More modern (new HDB already going down this route) and added convenience....

kingkong1984
25-01-11, 13:11
Yup, mcp if from FEO but price still ex anyway say 700 psf.
Others might build basement carpark.

The reason why I say no basement car park is based on tender docs, soil investigation report. You go and find. Hard bukit timah granite below and got underground water issue. U go read ok? It also dun make sense to dig as it is more expansive. Price still around 700 psf, what would u do to max profit? Cut cost Lor, including marketing fee. With all these difficulties, it doesn't mean not possible, just more expansive.

amk
25-01-11, 13:16
was FEO also the 1st to put a tennis court on the roof of a building ?

Regulators
25-01-11, 13:17
Building a separate mscp requires a big land and many developers today can't afford to waste that previous space. if developers go under ground or build condos above the carpark, it is usually to maximise space.
FEO is famous for building HDB-alike MSCP (all the CASA-developments, regent heights etc). Really cheapo. So, if it if is another FEO for this EC, think likely another MSCP, which is really a turn-off.

If another developer, I personally think high chance that it will be underground carpark. More modern (new HDB already going down this route) and added convenience....

westman
25-01-11, 17:41

Agreed. Two years ago, made an appointment to visit hillview regency as was nice to see those greenery and city view via Ppguru.

Interest sian half upon arrival. I have had to walk 5 mins from the mscp to the show unit. Worst than hdb. At least at hdb, we can cut corners with shortcut. For Hillview regency, u have to walk thru a long way with blocks or barriers here and there. Among all, lift lobby worst than some hdb life lobby.

Btw, HR located at Hillview or bt bk? What a turn off.

Direct assess to unit's block.

mygeemeel
25-01-11, 19:50
Agreed. Two years ago, made an appointment to visit hillview regency as was nice to see those greenery and city view via Ppguru.

Interest sian half upon arrival. I have had to walk 5 mins from the mscp to the show unit. Worst than hdb. At least at hdb, we can cut corners with shortcut. For Hillview regency, u have to walk thru a long way with blocks or barriers here and there. Among all, lift lobby worst than some hdb life lobby.

Btw, HR located at Hillview or bt bk? What a turn off.

Direct assess to unit's block.

You are not alone. We went there twice, once in morning and once at night. The turn off was the KTV neon lights spoil whatever view.

On our way back to our car, the lift at mscp was faulty. Had to walk up.

Then we imagined if we had things to carry no direct lift access can be troublesome.

westman
25-01-11, 19:59
You are not alone. We went there twice, once in morning and once at night. The turn off was the KTV neon lights spoil whatever view.

On our way back to our car, the lift at mscp was faulty. Had to walk up.

Then we imagined if we had things to carry no direct lift access can be troublesome.

BTW, try walking to and from between Hillview Regency mscp to stack 26 daily... sianz meh, worst, distance is 200m with slope somemore...:beats-me-man:

Not only Hillview, Regent height also can see too (can be seen from side way, cannot recalled which stack) . Went for viewing at hillview height once at night (last year)... me actually quite like RH but wife sianz half upon seeing the KTV neon lights... :2cents:

kingkong1984
25-01-11, 20:35
You have made your point about Mcp lah. I agree it is lousy too. Spare the r h talk here? A bit personal Liao. Anti r?

Every project got it's pro and cons. Agents pro profit, buyers kana con.

Let it be... Chill out and relax

Wild Falcon
25-01-11, 20:51
Not true lah. Can build tennis court on top of MSCP mah - so not wasted. In fact, MSCP save space becos can build like 7 floors while basement at max is basement 1 and basement 2? So need to have significant large land area to accomodate all the cars. And very few condos have 2 basements - except some older freehold ones along Hillview Ave. The only reason to build MSCP is to cut cost. Anyway, some high-end apartments in Meyer also MSCP. I know this development called View @ Meyer with small plot - need to take a lift to the ground floor and climb up the MSCP. Or some new development now bottom few floors is MSCP - can't be bothered to go underground liao. And not necessarily FEO.

Building a separate mscp requires a big land and many developers today can't afford to waste that previous space. if developers go under ground or build condos above the carpark, it is usually to maximise space.

Wild Falcon
25-01-11, 20:54
Hillview Heights can see so far until the KTV?

BTW, try walking to and from between Hillview Regency mscp to stack 26 daily... sianz meh, worst, distance is 200m with slope somemore...:beats-me-man:

Not only Hillview, Regent height also can see too (can be seen from side way, cannot recalled which stack) . Went for viewing at hillview height once at night (last year)... me actually quite like RH but wife sianz half upon seeing the KTV neon lights... :2cents:

westman
25-01-11, 21:06
You have made your point about Mcp lah. I agree it is lousy too. Spare the r h talk here? A bit personal Liao. Anti r?

Every project got it's pro and cons. Agents pro profit, buyers kana con.

Let it be... Chill out and relax

Huh? Did I missed something?
Sorry for crossing on personal lines but happened to touch on mscp and so happened the neon thing was mentioned.
:p

By the way, what happened... Being kaypo.:p

westman
25-01-11, 21:12
Hillview Heights can see so far until the KTV?

Oops. Apologized to regent height owners first before I replied.
My family viewed an unit (high floor) there last year. Cannot recalled the stack nos. Apparently, we can see the neon light from the KTV (side way though)

You will probably not noticed instantly. However if you happened to view Hillview regency before viewing regent height, you will pay notice about it..:2cents:

kingkong1984
25-01-11, 21:13
Haha, u indirectly attacked regulator's investment. He had criticized caspian earlier.

MCP and basement car park got it's pros and cons too. Cars get vandalized at both carparks. Which is better? The one that shields u from the rain is. Fumes do rise up from basement too. Not good for ground floor units.

westman
25-01-11, 21:17
Haha, u indirectly attacked regulator's investment. He had criticized caspian earlier.

MCP and basement car park got it's pros and cons too. Cars get vandalized at both carparks. Which is better? The one that shields u from the rain is. Fumes do rise up from basement too. Not good for ground floor units.

Oops. My apology to regulator.
BTW, me no caspian owner thus I have nothing against regulator.;)

Personally, me prefer basement. Too lazy to walk.:D

Regulators
25-01-11, 22:20
it is okay to say negative things about RH, i won't get personal coz it is just a money making tool for me and I don't live there. Most important thing is the investment makes money for me and i can say i am happy with my latest investment coz i am already more than 100k richer on paper since i signed on the dotted line last month. I am looking out for more good buys when the cooling measures take further effect. :)

kingkong1984
26-01-11, 07:50
Good. I am placing a bet on no basement carpark based on the soil report. Same design as La Casa? Wait for launch earliest by end 2011.

Regulators
26-01-11, 10:45
if you really like mi casa, should buy it before launch. when the final product is up, i don't think you would consider it fair pricing

Good. I am placing a bet on no basement carpark based on the soil report. Same design as La Casa? Wait for launch earliest by end 2011.

kingkong1984
26-01-11, 11:11
I mind the mcp! Anyway I am monitoring it's prices to appreciate the impact of ec next to condo. Will be doing that for this and had did it for esparina and the quartz Liao. I think there is a mid floor pool view on 10% below valuation sale. Duno considered fire sale or not.

Regulators
26-01-11, 12:18
how do you monitor the prices of FEO projects with or without EC around? Those who buy mi casa are mainly buying for own stay so hard for firesales to come by for this project.

I mind the mcp! Anyway I am monitoring it's prices to appreciate the impact of ec next to condo. Will be doing that for this and had did it for esparina and the quartz Liao. I think there is a mid floor pool view on 10% below valuation sale. Duno considered fire sale or not.

kingkong1984
26-01-11, 12:39
Oh, just compare the launch price and the transacted price. See how big is the gap. Firesales hard to come by, more chances in caspian and lakefront. Very big units at Micasa, maybe too big :).

Regulators
26-01-11, 12:51
Lakefront maybe, but not caspian. First owners bought caspian very low, so very unlikely
Oh, just compare the launch price and the transacted price. See how big is the gap. Firesales hard to come by, more chances in caspian and lakefront. Very big units at Micasa, maybe too big :).

kingkong1984
26-01-11, 13:14
Roger. Wait for top, umay be surprised

westman
26-01-11, 14:58

Your guess, price will be heading north or south?:2cents:

ay123
26-01-11, 15:03

yes....surprise that nothing will happen!! why would caspian be fire selling when caspian is the rock bottom price project during crisis

kingkong1984
26-01-11, 17:09
Your guess, price will be heading north or south?:2cents:
My guess... Down to 7xx psf.... I could be wrong. It depends on ec launch price.

No need to fight, wait for results by top time.

westman
26-01-11, 17:41
My guess... Down to 7xx psf.... I could be wrong. It depends on ec launch price.

No need to fight, wait for results by top time.

LF dropped to 7xxpsf when top or are you referring to Laksa Mee?
if LF at 799, that means a 24% down from current average 1040psf
if LF at 700, that means 33%.....

Assuming that happened, than what would happened any other project?

If everything will be down, then perhap we should start exit now. We should not even talk about fire sales, NUCLEAR BOMB sales perhaps...:D :D :D
If LF down only while the rest stay... then mind to share what is the retionale behind...:scared-5:

kingkong1984
26-01-11, 17:43
I was referring to mee laksa. Late run will be higher lah.

westman
26-01-11, 17:48
I was referring to mee laksa. Late run will be higher lah.

As mentioned before, I think the new EC will generally serve as a support pillar for Laksa at least for the next 8~10 years (5yrs MOP + 3 ~ 5years for construction of EC).

Having said so, I think Laksa's owners should take profit before or when EC's 5yrs MOP matured. Thereafter, both should have about the same psf bandwidth (maybe +/-5%)

Regulators
26-01-11, 23:06
The EC will be priced at 6xx to 7xxpsf, trust me. If you can still get Mi Casa for 750psf, you should just grab it. that area max out will be 9xx - 1k psf on TOP. You should use the current transacted prices of Warren as a gauge. If Warren can transact at 8xxpsf, Mi Casa will surely hit 1k psf. Northvale is too old to give a good gauge.

As mentioned before, I think the new EC will generally serve as a support pillar for Laksa at least for the next 8~10 years (5yrs MOP + 3 ~ 5years for construction of EC).

Having said so, I think Laksa's owners should take profit before or when EC's 5yrs MOP matured. Thereafter, both should have about the same psf bandwidth (maybe +/-5%)

westman
27-01-11, 06:13
The EC will be priced at 6xx to 7xxpsf, trust me. If you can still get Mi Casa for 750psf, you should just grab it. that area max out will be 9xx - 1k psf on TOP. You should use the current transacted prices of Warren as a gauge. If Warren can transact at 8xxpsf, Mi Casa will surely hit 1k psf. Northvale is too old to give a good gauge.

Mine to recommend which stacks are good and how much you think i can get it?:cool:

bpang
27-01-11, 07:44
Mine to recommend which stacks are good and how much you think i can get it?:cool:

so anyone interested in my unit..

kingkong1984
27-01-11, 07:50
so anyone interested in my unit..
Saw a #02-01, yours?

bpang
27-01-11, 07:58
Saw a #02-01, yours?

no not my unit..

Allthepies
27-01-11, 08:13

i saw many listings for mi casa selling at 7xxpsf at propertyguru.com.sg... so i think it is easy to get at 7xxpsf...

westman
27-01-11, 10:31
i saw many listings for mi casa selling at 7xxpsf at propertyguru.com.sg... so i think it is easy to get at 7xxpsf...

Visited FEO website and found that all balance unit asking over 1xxxpsf before discount!:scared-1:

ay123
27-01-11, 10:31

you said MiCasa can hit 1k psf but said caspian/LF not worth 1k psf. may i know what is the "potential" of micasa to hit 1k psf? and why caspian/LF not worth 1k psf when there is development going on?

Regulators
27-01-11, 10:58
i do not specialise in mi casa, so cant advise you. sorry :ashamed1:

mygeemeel
27-01-11, 18:18
i do not specialise in mi casa, so cant advise you. sorry :ashamed1:

Dude, don't anyhow give unjustifiable info lei. :D

Regulators
27-01-11, 18:57
mi casa is just across the road from lot 1 and cck mrt while there is no shopping mall within a100m radius of caspian. Even when the jld fully comes up, caspian is still damn far from the nearest shopping mall, considered to be far from amenities. With projects like the centro and centris showing us what condos very near malls can do, it is not surprising to see mi casa going for record prices in cck soon. ]
you said MiCasa can hit 1k psf but said caspian/LF not worth 1k psf. may i know what is the "potential" of micasa to hit 1k psf? and why caspian/LF not worth 1k psf when there is development going on?

Regulators
27-01-11, 19:06
the transacted prices at warren are also a good indicator of the kind of demand by people who are already physically living there. How great an impact jld has on residents in jurong is still to be seen, as of now, the hype is still only a hype and nothing else

mygeemeel
27-01-11, 19:39
Whatever. :D

amk
27-01-11, 20:16
the transacted prices at warren are also a good indicator ...

Is Warren doing 1k psf already ? ;)

westman
27-01-11, 20:28
Is Warren doing 1k psf already ? ;)

Oops... now only transacted low 7xx... not even near 8xx and pretty hard to hit 8xx by the time laksa top assuming the current measures stay or hardened.:2cents:

westman
27-01-11, 20:38
the transacted prices at warren are also a good indicator of the kind of demand by people who are already physically living there. How great an impact jld has on residents in jurong is still to be seen, as of now, the hype is still only a hype and nothing else

aiyo, no need to argue... 2 years later, see what are the transacted psf will do lol..

From the blue corner, we have Regent Height (686psf) /Laksa mee (757psf)
From the red corner, we have the Lakefront (1041psf) /Caspian (811psf)

Let them fight 12 rounds (12 months) to see who are the winners..:D :D :D

Bystander, place your bet now to enjoy early discount!:D :D :D

kingkong1984
27-01-11, 21:03
Haha.. Nice but cannot use r h lah, need to use the Warren as it's closet comparable.

westman
27-01-11, 21:05
Haha.. Nice but cannot use r h lah, need to use the Warren as it's closet comparable.

Must support regulator mah...;)

westman
27-01-11, 21:08
Oki oki..

From the blue corner, we have Warren (710psf) /Laksa mee (757psf)

Regulators
27-01-11, 21:26
Laksa haven't top and yet selling at warren pricing already a winner liao. Warren beside mrt track just like caspian but laksa away from mrt track yet near the mall n mrt. Lakeshore ko liao coz no upside, maybe downside when mkt correct for crazy jurong
Oki oki..

Regulators
27-01-11, 21:27
I mentioned lakeshore, should be lakefront
Laksa haven't top and yet selling at warren pricing already a winner liao. Warren beside mrt track just like caspian but laksa away from mrt track yet near the mall n mrt. Lakeshore ko liao coz no upside, maybe downside when mkt correct for crazy jurong

westman
27-01-11, 21:37
Oki oki..

Betting blue corner: Regulators
Beting red corner: westman

anyone else?

rattydrama
27-01-11, 21:45

anyone else?

12 months (mi casa)
24 months (Lakefront)

extremme
27-01-11, 21:52

anyone else?
I'm wif u on red coz I got vested interest lol

westman
27-01-11, 21:53
12 months (mi casa)
24 months (Lakefront)

wow bro, damn good, place bets on both sides...:cheers1:

westman
27-01-11, 21:55
Betting blue corner: Regulators,rattydrama
Beting red corner: westman,extremme

2 vs 2, anyone else?

extremme
27-01-11, 21:57
Betting blue corner: Regulators,rattydrama
Beting red corner: westman,rattydrama(24months),extremme

anyone else?
Ratty cannot lah u bet both sides sure win :p

rattydrama
27-01-11, 21:59
wow bro, damn good, place bets on both sides...:cheers1:

actually with the last cooling measures I dont see that the price will come down drastically so it is very easy to guess.

mi casa will top a year later, for own stay price will appreciates with the rest lag behind. OCR buyers likes everything to be new, more so for LH ppty.

For another 24 months, investor will come in and maybe if another plot get tendered, lakefornt price will fly also. caspian quantum bigger than LF so limited upside lah.

rattydrama
27-01-11, 22:01
Ratty cannot lah u bet both sides sure win :p than take out the LF lor but again if do project, sure got 1 yr plan, 2 yr plan up till 5 yr plan mah.

westman
27-01-11, 22:02
For another 24 months, investor will come in and maybe if another plot get tendered, lakefornt price will fly also. caspian quantum bigger than LF so limited upside lah.

when we quote bigger quantum, how does it affect psf?

extremme
27-01-11, 22:03
than take out the LF lor but again if do project, sure got 1 yr plan, 2 yr plan up till 5 yr plan mah.
Haha u doing finance n budgeting ah?

Btw no bets on tennery?

rattydrama
27-01-11, 22:09
when we quote bigger quantum, how does it affect psf?

size of lakefront smaller than caspian, 721psf for 2 bedder. So if you up the psf........the overall quantum still small and affordable for our Juronger. For caspian its 936 wor.....psf sure lag behind lakefront.....if you are not first time owner, harder to off load no meat liao. my 2 cents.

rattydrama
27-01-11, 22:10
Haha u doing finance n budgeting ah?

Btw no bets on tennery?

nope I help company to spend $...tennery:doh: however, it help to push up micasa price and D23 price. hehe

ay123
28-01-11, 00:23
I am betting caspian to hit 1100psf upon top in < one n half year time....let's wait n see

kingkong1984
28-01-11, 07:48
nope I help company to spend $...tennery:doh: however, it help to push up micasa price and D23 price. hehe
Teeny got people back out right? Laksa mee bet have to wait ec land tender price first.

sfwoo
28-01-11, 08:13
I am betting caspian to hit 1100psf upon top in < one n half year time....let's wait n see

I think very hard to achieve.

But then, as I am vested in the west as well...good if that happens.

Though I pity the next generation of buyers, cos prices would have "gone thru the roof" for Caspian to hit $1100 psf.

peterng8
28-01-11, 09:04
Oki oki..

Waren can be sold at 710 psf because of mi casa...if mi casa price down, warren will be down...warren was selling at around 600psf , 3 rooms at S$720K before bull run...

akow
29-01-11, 10:16
Waren can be sold at 710 psf because of mi casa...if mi casa price down, warren will be down...warren was selling at around 600psf , 3 rooms at S$720K before bull run...

Some of the Mi Casa owner are still very bullish about sub-sale, even dare to ask around $800psf for hdb-facing mid-floor unit.

In environment when uncertainty persists, no investor will take a plunge if every few months there are new intervening measures introduced.
How to plan investment like that?

One main reason why foreigners flock to buy private prop here is due to currency. $SGD is seen to be continually appreciating in the medium term.

As a Mi Casa owner, I have received notice from developer that any new purchase if hold till TOP will be given 5% off purchase price.

It's beginning of down trend, once US interest rate start to rise from 2nd half 2011, the sibor rate will shoot up..Then owners will start to panic.
Could see more firesale.

kingkong1984
29-01-11, 10:26
It depends on the EC prices. Firesales should occur first at lakefront before laksa mee. Watch for it.

westman
29-01-11, 12:21
Some of the Mi Casa owner are still very bullish about sub-sale, even dare to ask around $800psf for hdb-facing mid-floor unit.

In environment when uncertainty persists, no investor will take a plunge if every few months there are new intervening measures introduced.
How to plan investment like that?

One main reason why foreigners flock to buy private prop here is due to currency. $SGD is seen to be continually appreciating in the medium term.

As a Mi Casa owner, I have received notice from developer that any new purchase if hold till TOP will be given 5% off purchase price.

It's beginning of down trend, once US interest rate start to rise from 2nd half 2011, the sibor rate will shoot up..Then owners will start to panic.
Could see more firesale.

In addition. FEO also throw in 5% furniture vouchers as well... yes, I second you thst more firesales to come... Apparently, developers start running liao...
:D :D :D

westman
29-01-11, 12:42
It depends on the EC prices. Firesales should occur first at lakefront before laksa mee. Watch for it.

quite unlikely as LF's buyers would be tied down by Aug 2010 measures.
In essence, most investors/speculators have already been "hooked" with 10% cash + 20% downpayment due t0 70% LTV.

with 30% paid up, LF owner would have good cushion if market crashes, why rush to fire sales?.....

I'm not sure whether Laksa's owners situation tot, are they also subject to the aug 2010 measures? If yes, than probably LF will get hit first, else, laksa will probably get hit before LF as their LTV begin with 80% if interet rate goes up, tighter measures too come (if price keep gong up) or low rental yield asin the case of 2008's downturn.

BTW, there are reports suggesting $$$ is moving out of east to west...
Watch out dude for quick exits of $$$$$....

kingkong1984
29-01-11, 13:07
Fair point, watch for it.

Lovelle
29-01-11, 13:19
Simi si laksa mee

westman
29-01-11, 15:54
Simi si laksa mee

Laksa Mee = Mi Casa

rattydrama
29-01-11, 16:25

not so easy for lakefront buyer to fire sale. Micasa and caspian maybe

rattydrama
29-01-11, 16:29
quite unlikely as LF's buyers would be tied down by Aug 2010 measures.
In essence, most investors/speculators have already been "hooked" with 10% cash + 20% downpayment due t0 70% LTV.

with 30% paid up, LF owner would have good cushion if market crashes, why rush to fire sales?.....

I'm not sure whether Laksa's owners situation tot, are they also subject to the aug 2010 measures? If yes, than probably LF will get hit first, else, laksa will probably get hit before LF as their LTV begin with 80% if interet rate goes up, tighter measures too come (if price keep gong up) or low rental yield asin the case of 2008's downturn.

BTW, there are reports suggesting $$$ is moving out of east to west...
Watch out dude for quick exits of $$$$$....

In that case, watch out for developer's fire sale. Developer responsible to shareholder and need to keep the company going, need to keep churning cash and need to watch out for cash flow... so price will drop in there is outflow of $$$. Owner sell if there is profit.

westman
29-01-11, 16:36
In that case, watch out for developer's fire sale. Developer responsible to shareholder and need to keep the company going, need to keep churning cash and need to watch out for cash flow... so price will drop in there is outflow of $$$. Owner sell if there is profit.

Received one developer adv via sms saying 5% vouchers to be given for any deal inaddition of discount given from price list.

Developers start running liao.... watch out dude... becareful not to get burnt!;)

hyenergix
29-01-11, 20:29
We might see more discounts ahead (around Q2 and Q3 this year) from other developers when D'Leedon and Interlace are fully launched and their on-going constructions need more $ :)

kingkong1984
29-01-11, 20:45
We might see more discounts ahead (around Q2 and Q3 this year) from other developers when D'Leedon and Interlace are fully launched and their on-going constructions need more $ :)
Wow, good news to wait....
Who would want to buy now? Especially under construction projects when u cannot even live in it. No wonder I see some attractive prices there.

Teeny took away some rental demand from D23,s projects. The ride is going to get tough. Owners may want to make a quick exit if there are other plans for the money.

mygeemeel
30-01-11, 10:52

These two condos aren't fully launched? How many units left?

ay123
30-01-11, 11:17
not so easy for lakefront buyer to fire sale. Micasa and caspian maybe
Wats the reason??

kingkong1984
30-01-11, 12:10
Wats the reason??
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/1630658/for-sale-mi-casa

727 psf is a good price right?

hyenergix
30-01-11, 12:50
These two condos aren't fully launched? How many units left?

Plenty, just that they are disguised as phases not launched yet. The truth is the market is now starting to suffer from indigestion. Now many projects e.g. Cascadia are TOPing without being fully sold. Those that were fully sold (esp the larger units) are still looking for buyers even after several months. The group of buyers that flippers and short-term investors wanted to sell to is gone as HDB has grabbed them away with the launch of many ECs and BTOs.

MBT said he was ready to fire another round of cooling measures in 3-4 months' time (timing just before election?) if there was a need. This is a warning to flippers and short-term investors. So better don't buy now as the developers will blink first because they have to start paying their contractors as construction progresses. Big developers like Far East is already offering furniture discounts..

hyenergix
30-01-11, 12:52

Sounds reasonable but need to check facing.

westman
30-01-11, 12:53

Kingkong, Dun't waste time with adv listing "guide price".. more often, when you call, the agent will tell you "oh...sorry.. that unit sold liao, btw, mind to share your budget so that I can find another dream home for you..."

Practically a fishing adv for buyer thus they have to put low price to attract calls.

kingkong1984
30-01-11, 12:55
Thanks west men, I will do my own shopping.

hyenergix
30-01-11, 12:57
Kingkong, Dun't waste time with adv listing "guide price".. more often, when you call, the agent will tell you "oh...sorry.. that unit sold liao, btw, mind to share your budget so that I can find another dream home for you..."

Practically a fishing adv for buyer thus they have to put low price to attract calls.

Some are real ones, because the unit is being advertised by many agents. They are not obliged to tell one another when the unit is sold. You just have to be fast when it first appears. Good deals don't last...

westman
30-01-11, 13:09
Some are real ones, because the unit is being advertised by many agents. They are not obliged to tell one another when the unit is sold. You just have to be fast when it first appears. Good deals don't last...

Can be, however, I recalled countless encounters with such "fishing act"..

Once, I saw the adv and instantly quickly call to enquire... CB, the fxxxking agent said ooohh... you are too late... unit just sold... how can a unit sold within minutes... :simmering:

Regulators
30-01-11, 13:15
are you eyeing like a hawk for laksa, caspian or lf or you don't mind older project?
Thanks west men, I will do my own shopping.

hyenergix
30-01-11, 13:15
Can be, however, I recalled countless encounters with such "fishing act"..

Once, I saw the adv and instantly quickly call to enquire... CB, the fxxxking agent said ooohh... you are too late... unit just sold... how can a unit sold within minutes... :simmering:

I guess I'm lucky when I call them up to kaypoh! Some even wanted to meet up with me to show the floorplan and get cheque :D

Regulators
30-01-11, 13:18
They ate more interested in the cheque
I guess I'm lucky when I call them up to kaypoh! Some even wanted to meet up with me to show the floorplan and get cheque :D

Lovelle
30-01-11, 13:55
They ate more interested in the cheque

WHY you din pick Mee Laksa earlier but went for RH earlir ?

kingkong1984
30-01-11, 15:26
are you eyeing like a hawk for laksa, caspian or lf or you don't mind older project?
Not shopping now, waiting for mah...