PDA

View Full Version : Oasis @ Elias (D18, 99 years, Chip Eng Seng)

Pages : 1 [2]

Wolverine77
25-11-10, 17:38
I worked in changi so get to travel around pasir ris a fair bit..

always seeing Oasis showroom, i had been wondering where exactly is the devt site until last week i chanced upon it..

imho, i don't like what i see, proximity to amenities or not.. it is clamp betwn elias mall n hdb.. really clamp..

and i thought it would be like next to the showroom, really near to the beach..

:doh:

I dont see that living next to HDB is any big issue. Of course, you have your own criteria to select your own dream home but there is no need to point out "really clamp" because it is obvious enough for all to see, furthermore which new condos are not build next to each other? NV and LIVIA are very close too. At least living next to a mall has its big convenience than having to walk 10 mins to one.

Wolverine77
25-11-10, 17:40
there will be very limited seaview so to speak with PR of 1.4 ...perhaps only PH on the 5th storey can have some seaview

The maximum building height for Condominium/ Flat development shall be 5 storeys, while the maximum building height for Strata Landed Housing development shall be 3 storeys.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10297p.nsf/ImageView/Pasir%20Ris%20S4a%20-%20ACOT/$file/ACOT+Pasir+Ris+S4a+(30.8.10).pdf

i will choose to build strata landed housing if i am the developer

those who bot a seaview unit at OE can have a peace of mind:cheers6:
(reminds me of a guy who mentioned last time tat OE seaview will be blocked by this future development...well, he is wrong:p )

It is a definite low rise development.

Wolverine77
25-11-10, 17:46
To each his/her view. You are really in your own world:scared-1:

Mr patricia. Anything great to share then your usual 10 words? You seems to have lots of comments for anything and everything. I am sure you owned 10 over properties and property like O@E will not catch your eyes. Why here to comment something so vague? Any insight to share?

Wolverine77
25-11-10, 17:54
Yeah! I am back! :cool:
Hey hey! The projects i.e. NV and Livia are good and each projects have their pros n cons. There will not be any project that will please all.

In fact, I wanna buy Livia and placed offers against some units that were put on sale. But the owners either backed out or decided to jack up their asking price till I give up.

Thereafter a gf of mine whom had bought Livia talked into me to take a look at the showflat at OE after I shared my bad experience trying to up my budget every $50K to match the ever-changing crazy asking prices of Livia.

It took me sometime to convince my hubby into buying OE and below factors were taken into serious consideration after we dropped by the showflat and looking at the actual site.

Nestled among HDB
- My hubby resent the idea of having the project nestled among HDB But When I asked him what abt Livia, doesn't it also has few stacks facing HDB? (we had also considered buying those units @ Livia facing HDB but the prices are not convincing though.
I asked him why not spend S$7xxpsf to get pool view than HDB view?

- Some may ask why buy OE when its location is so near HDB? As one forumers mentioned, the maintenance fees are affordable.
Believed many are probably paying the same; HDB season parking is approx. $70 per mth + the folks these days sign up for yoga, gym and etc...
No additional costs incurred. This is one of the difference between HDB n condo.

NOT Near MRT
Almost all Singaporean households drive a car now so it does not really make a difference. Further more FREE shuttle bus service to MRT.
My hubby was speechless when I pop a qn to him: "Say, we live at Livia, what will happen if it rains? Your mum gotta walk to Livia with those big plastic bags?"
Don't you feel better if she comes visit us in the comfort of shuttle bus service from mrt?

No amenities??
I told my hubby: "Elias mall has child care centre, Mac, food stalls, market, pet farms, beach and etc. Your parents will gradually feel this is the right place to settle in when they grow older each yr."

The above are only some advantages that I have time to pen down, there are more pointers I brought up to my hubby till he buys the idea to buy OE. ;)
Everything boils down to $$ and cents :2cents:

The rich will not consider this project perhaps, but for pple who are used to live within HDB estates, no big deal. Who can promise the prices of LH projects will drop? If the prices are really gearing upwards, believed OE is really worthy to buy or invest.

HDB these days priced at avg S$48xK - S$63xK for decent big sized units.
No one will be able to tell you that in yrs time, these flats will appreciate to sell higher right?

But private property is different, OE owners may still command a higher psf than the previous buy price in years since many agents claimed that the newer development at pasir ris grove area will be selling above 1xxxpsf.
If we sell realistically at minimal yield, we will not make a loss.

I think it will be an open ended discussion. Many may not agree.
To each has its own bah ~

I am sure those who did not buy will not lose anything but neither will they gain anything. Sitting on the fence is very common after the cooling measures and they can wait and wait till EC prices overshoot O@E. Which in fact it is now very close to O@E prices. Some EC dont even have tennis court . I m sure the two new EC plot at tampines Ave 8 and 7 and 1 EC plot at pasir ris dr 1 will be the main focus but at 10K salary cap and 10 yrs restriction looking ahead it is more cumbersome than a HDB.

shauntanzs
25-11-10, 18:04
Yeah, O@E looks really value for $$. Dun compare it with high end condo, it's apple vs orange. Yes looks cramp n not too near mrt. If it is, the price will not be 700psf. Look at waterview now, 850psf n not near anything too ( except water view)

tomdick12
25-11-10, 18:08
I find it really funny for some of the comments given.

far from MRT? - "Oh condo owners have cars...can drive to MRT. Got ferry service leh..."

mother has to walk under the rain how? - " poor mother...but sorry we got car also cannot go fetch her. Ask her take ferry service please"

near to small Mall - "Oh we can walk to buy things what..no need cars"

next to HDB - "oh the others also close to HDB".." We can enjoy the HDB MSCP wor...very good!!"

Seems like there is always an answers to every doubts. To conclude, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

I dont see that living next to HDB is any big issue. Of course, you have your own criteria to select your own dream home but there is no need to point out "really clamp" because it is obvious enough for all to see, furthermore which new condos are not build next to each other? NV and LIVIA are very close too. At least living next to a mall has its big convenience than having to walk 10 mins to one.

shauntanzs
25-11-10, 18:11
Please give our ms Patricia a break, diff people has diff requirement

Kenshinto80
25-11-10, 19:37

far from MRT? - "Oh condo owners have cars...can drive to MRT. Got ferry service leh..."

mother has to walk under the rain how? - " poor mother...but sorry we got car also cannot go fetch her. Ask her take ferry service please"

next to HDB - "oh the others also close to HDB".." We can enjoy the HDB MSCP wor...very good!!"

Seems like there is always an answers to every doubts. To conclude, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

Personally, think this development is good. Very attractive pricing. And future resales value will be good. :) Other mass market properties priced way too high...asset bubble. Wait till interest rate goes up.....the high prices paid will become a burden to many.

acewee
25-11-10, 20:33
Personally, think this development is good. Very attractive pricing. And future resales value will be good. :) Other mass market properties priced way too high...asset bubble. Wait till interest rate goes up.....the high prices paid will become a burden to many.

For own stay, I feel affordability should be key, not future potential. You are spot on about the interest rate. Looking at the way people are leveraging, i fear for the day when interest rate shoot up. There will be lots of condo dwellers who will either survive on bread and water, or prepare to jump. While Singaporeans are generally cash rich enough to afford the 20-30% easily now, it's the impact of mortgage that will be interesting. Hope they've done their maths.

tomdick12
25-11-10, 20:47
When interrest rate is high, people complained that it is too high so don't buy. When it is low, people also complained too low. what if it goes up again?
Common sense will tell you that if someone don't exercise caution and do his own financial planning, he/she will still suffer in any stages of the economy. Low interest rate-> business borrow more money to build condo-> supply increases together with demand = higher price.
Furthermore, the increase in the high end and mass markets condo prices got nothing to do with the current low interest rate. I am very curious how you conclude that? Are you doing survey and getting people information on how much they borrow? Is that why you can made such assumption that they will suffer?
For those who bought for long term, I am sure they must have factor in the interest rate to ensure that they can afford. For those short term investor, the low interest rate work just nice to their favour. Interest rate don't fluctuate like stock market as it has a great impact on everything.

For own stay, I feel affordability should be key, not future potential. You are spot on about the interest rate. Looking at the way people are leveraging, i fear for the day when interest rate shoot up. There will be lots of condo dwellers who will either survive on bread and water, or prepare to jump. While Singaporeans are generally cash rich enough to afford the 20-30% easily now, it's the impact of mortgage that will be interesting. Hope they've done their maths.

acewee
25-11-10, 21:08
When interrest rate is high, people complained that it is too high so don't buy. When it is low, people also complained too low. what if it goes up again?
Common sense will tell you that if someone don't exercise caution and do his own financial planning, he/she will still suffer in any stages of the economy. Low interest rate-> business borrow more money to build condo-> supply increases together with demand = higher price.
Furthermore, the increase in the high end and mass markets condo prices got nothing to do with the current low interest rate. I am very curious how you conclude that? Are you doing survey and getting people information on how much they borrow? Is that why you can made such assumption that they will suffer?
For those who bought for long term, I am sure they must have factor in the interest rate to ensure that they can afford. For those short term investor, the low interest rate work just nice to their favour. Interest rate don't fluctuate like stock market as it has a great impact on everything.

Not everyone is as rational as you, DICK. And where did you read me saying that the increased prices have something to do with the current low interest rate. As for your point about knowing how much people borrow, you don't have to be a genius to know that most people will pay the 20/30% and loan the rest. You don't need to do any survey to know that. And since you are so dead sure that those who bought long term have done their homework before commiting, did you do a survey to determine that or is it just your smart#$% speculation?

acewee
25-11-10, 21:15

Why do you even come to this thread if you are so disturbed by the views of the owners and those who have nice things to say of this development?

tomdick12
25-11-10, 21:22
Why do you even come to this thread if you are so disturbed by the views of the owners and those who have nice things to say of this development?

No I am not disturb. I am just enjoying the fun reading and also getting people like you excited with my replies :)

acewee
25-11-10, 21:36
No I am not disturb. I am just enjoying the fun reading and also getting people like you excited with my replies :)

Could have fooled me. Anyway, enjoy your hobby. :spliff:

shauntanzs
25-11-10, 22:27
No grudges please.. Let's enjoy this forum instead

propertysgp
25-11-10, 22:49
[tomdick12]I find it really funny for some of the comments given.

[Ms. Patricia] why? Tomdick, u hv problem?

Ms. Patricia] Hmm, maybe my English is bad n u can't comprehend. My hubby has concern that OE is not near mrt. So I rebuked him that since when he needs a train when we always drive. There are many households today owning a vehicle. Not uncommon. Don't u hv a car or at least bike or van?

[tomdick12]mother has to walk under the rain how? - " poor mother...but sorry we got car also cannot go fetch her. Ask her take ferry service please"

[Ms. Patricia] wondering did I ever oppose u on forum? Seems like ur comments are getting more personal. Reckoned U dun hv in-law or ur in laws staying with u? Or ur social circle doesn't hv frenz whose in laws are nt staying with them and yet loves to stay at different kids' hse on alternate days?
Maybe ur parents or inlaws better life la
U always chauffeur them ard but sorry to say mine takes bus n trains to n fro my place n my bro in law's plc.
Get the pic?

[tomdick12] near to small Mall - "Oh we can walk to buy things what..no need cars"
[Ms. Patricia] dun u agree? Ops I may be talking to someone of high status who is driving luxury car n need not thrift over petrol. If it's walking distance from OE, why drive? I m a working mother n will need child care facilities and my helper can also do marketing at Elias mall. Many families bot OE also becoz of such facilities. I may be wrong to u but bear in mind, 3xx OE units will not be wrong.

[tomdick12] next to HDB - "oh the others also close to HDB".." We can enjoy the HDB MSCP wor...very good!!"

[Ms. Patricia] we bot this project with ample sense n thoughts. Thx for ur sweetness to remind us. Maybe u are the one who buy livia facing pool chew har? Or hv u study these projects well enuf? Study well before u enter into such discussion. I may know livia project better than the agents doing subsale there now.

[tomdick12] Seems like there is always an answers to every doubts. To conclude, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

[Ms. Patricia] wow, for once I agree with u on this final statement of yours. Lolz

propertysgp
25-11-10, 23:02
Please give our ms Patricia a break, diff people has diff requirement

So u are aware there are Mr. Patricia n Ms. Patricia
Very sharp eyes.:)
Wondering why a male named himself Patricia...
Or select wrong gender?:hell-hath-no-fury:

I find it entertaining to have such forumers.
It's ok. Spiced up our life. More topics n to understand how the public think about OE. Their comments do help alot in my job, some OE buddies will know why by then.

I am not surprised these folks are living in nearby Pte properties so it's only right for them to air different opinions.

propertysgp
25-11-10, 23:09

Sorry, I personally dun get excited with your replies but cheesed off... Airing ur opinions freely is fine but ur agenda dun seem to be friendly. Thx

Wolverine77
26-11-10, 00:22
Yeah, O@E looks really value for $$. Dun compare it with high end condo, it's apple vs orange. Yes looks cramp n not too near mrt. If it is, the price will not be 700psf. Look at waterview now, 850psf n not near anything too ( except water view)

If you are refering to my post then you have not read what was stated. O@E vs EC not waterview. Frankly, waterview is too far from many thing. If you have $850 psf to invest there great for you.

Wolverine77
26-11-10, 00:30
[QUOTE=tomdick12]No I am not disturb. I am just enjoying the fun reading and also getting people like you excited with my replies :)[/QUOTE

There bound to be people like you who have nothing good to say and everything is bad...bad... Have it your way if it makes you good and high. Hope it gives you victory feeling and go hunt another Condo forum to say bad things. I would think you are really "BO LIAO". Dumb and stupid.

Wolverine77
26-11-10, 00:45
[QUOTE=tomdick12]I find it really funny for some of the comments given.
Rebuke >> Not funny at all, you idiot!

Rebuke >> What so funny? I have 2 cars and having a ferry is a bonus. How about you?

Rebuke >> Again what so funny? If both are out working and mother paid a visit to see grandchildren, jolly well there is a personal ferry service right downstair of the condo. I cant see anything not logical except a comment by you that is OUT OF LOGIC.

REBUKE >> Which is better a 7 eleven/mama shop or a mall? Your funny logic betrays a bitter man who have nothing to boast about. You definitely a HDB dweller. So condemn yourself as one forever.

REBUKE >> Funny again. You lack of details show how silly and immature you are. Nowadays, Each unit has only a lot. What are you going to do with 2 cars? Park illegally and be clashed with management? Or paid for a commercial lot at elias mall $90/mth.

Rebuke >> Are you looking in a mirror when you uttered these words. Of course, you are saying what you illogical brain wants you to think and say. People like you have nothing good to add so please shut up.

Any queries? Why not i meet you up at the O@E showroom so you can go tell the agents and customers there how bad is O@E? Why bother to spread your weird reasonings here and show how degraded you are in your thinking. If you cant find your way to the showroom i can guide you there for free?

Wolverine77
26-11-10, 00:47

Are you telling me Waterview is high end condo? Are you sure you know what is high end? Have you seen a high end condo and lived in it? Waterview is an average condo no diff from Livia and NV. Nobody is comparing O@E to waterview so please get that right!

propertysgp
26-11-10, 07:06
[QUOTE=tomdick12]No I am not disturb. I am just enjoying the fun reading and also getting people like you excited with my replies :)[/QUOTE

There bound to be people like you who have nothing good to say and everything is bad...bad... Have it your way if it makes you good and high. Hope it gives you victory feeling and go hunt another Condo forum to say bad things. I would think you are really "BO LIAO". Dumb and stupid.

U are my idol. :cool:

acewee
26-11-10, 18:05
[quote=Wolverine77]

U are my idol. :cool:

Who? Dick or Wolverine. :spliff:

romeo
27-11-10, 00:17
wow, quite hot discussion going there..

i think now new condo devt only provide 85% carpark lots.. is that right?:beats-me-man:

actually, myself would also have bought OE if the top date is nearer..
generally, all condo devts seems the same to me.. they offer similar amenities..

the only main differences to me are price n locations.. imho:)

acewee
27-11-10, 10:33
i think now new condo devt only provide 85% carpark lots.. is that right?:beats-me-man:

Dun think so. There should be at least 1 lot per unit unless the development is within 100m from mrt i think, then they can provide less than 100%.

propertysgp
27-11-10, 10:43
Who? Dick or Wolverine. :spliff:[/quote]

Wolverine.
Can't be Tomdick coz we dun share same opinions. Diff wavelength.
:rolleyes:

propertysgp
27-11-10, 10:50

generally, all condo devts seems the same to me.. they offer similar amenities..

but so far the nearest TOP date is only Livia followed by OE. But Livia is shouting 8xxpsf and no genuine seller so in the end i buy OE. Best worth for $$ at least for own stay.

devilplate
27-11-10, 12:06
Dun think so. There should be at least 1 lot per unit unless the development is within 100m from mrt i think, then they can provide less than 100%.

i was told within 400m to MRT can have 80% car lots....espira suites is one gd example

devilplate
27-11-10, 12:07
but so far the nearest TOP date is only Livia followed by OE. But Livia is shouting 8xxpsf and no genuine seller so in the end i buy OE. Best worth for $$ at least for own stay.

dun worry, u have my assurance as well...congrats:cheers6:

shauntanzs
27-11-10, 12:35
Are you telling me Waterview is high end condo? Are you sure you know what is high end? Have you seen a high end condo and lived in it? Waterview is an average condo no diff from Livia and NV. Nobody is comparing O@E to waterview so please get that right!

I wrote mass market at waterview is 800+psf, O@E at 700psf is value for $. Dun compare O@E to other prime location condo n you will find value here.
Read my post carefully. High end? I duno how u define highend. Maybe my D1 property is not consider high end to u.

I wrote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shauntanzs
Yeah, O@E looks really value for $$. Dun compare it with high end condo, it's apple vs orange. Yes looks cramp n not too near mrt. If it is, the price will not be 700psf. Look at waterview (MASS MARKET NOT NEAR MRT) is costing 850psf n not near anything too ( except water view). SO O@E IS VALUE..

Digest and read properly before commenting please...

shauntanzs
27-11-10, 12:46
I am sure those who did not buy will not lose anything but neither will they gain anything. Sitting on the fence is very common after the cooling measures and they can wait and wait till EC prices overshoot O@E. Which in fact it is now very close to O@E prices. Some EC dont even have tennis court . I m sure the two new EC plot at tampines Ave 8 and 7 and 1 EC plot at pasir ris dr 1 will be the main focus but at 10K salary cap and 10 yrs restriction looking ahead it is more cumbersome than a HDB.

You may have interest in O@E but let's discuss freely in forum. From your last few post, you are soooo defensive over this property that you start shouting back at any other people comment.

I do agree it represent value as per my previous post, but now I doubt the residential there :D

shauntanzs
27-11-10, 12:49
I have checked with the project manager of CES on O@E. He told me it will be provided the conduit and points for allowing future opennet FO installation. Which means we are clear of this ugly installation thingy on our walls. Great news rite!

You are doing some great update in this thread, pls keep it up...
Just be more open to comments...:)

shauntanzs
27-11-10, 12:55
If you are refering to my post then you have not read what was stated. O@E vs EC not waterview. Frankly, waterview is too far from many thing. If you have $850 psf to invest there great for you.

Sorry, only D1,D2,D7 and D9 for me...

Waterview is for view, O&E is for value.. And too bad I can't qualify for EC..

You speak with torns... Please respect forumer here...

shauntanzs
27-11-10, 13:05
Lakeshore was good in terms of facilities, location and amenities, but as a FE project quality not so good but most importantly the air in jurong really sucks. I gave up soon. Anyway i worked in east side so scouted the area and decided on O@E. Thats my reason, mate. Dont booked so soon, wait for the EC if you can. No harm waiting.

You gun down FE and said alot about Livia..
Wait till you get your unit at O&E. I work in this line and I reserve comments for CES. Make a guess at O&E construction cost per plot ratio?? It's less than 150psf ppr... How do I know??? That's for you to find out..

Nevertheless, it still a value buy...

acewee
27-11-10, 14:05
i was told within 400m to MRT can have 80% car lots....espira suites is one gd example

To be honest I'm not sure the exact distance. I heard about this when visiting the Waterbank launch the last time. Waterbank should be within 100m or MRT?

acewee
27-11-10, 14:13
I wrote mass market at waterview is 800+psf, O@E at 700psf is value for $. Dun compare O@E to other prime location condo n you will find value here.
Read my post carefully. High end? I duno how u define highend. Maybe my D1 property is not consider high end to u.

I wrote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shauntanzs
Yeah, O@E looks really value for $$. Dun compare it with high end condo, it's apple vs orange. Yes looks cramp n not too near mrt. If it is, the price will not be 700psf. Look at waterview (MASS MARKET NOT NEAR MRT) is costing 850psf n not near anything too ( except water view). SO O@E IS VALUE..

Digest and read properly before commenting please...

Err..this was your original post
"Yeah, O@E looks really value for $$. Dun compare it with high end condo, it's apple vs orange. Yes looks cramp n not too near mrt. If it is, the price will not be 700psf. Look at waterview now, 850psf n not near anything too ( except water view)".

devilplate
27-11-10, 14:13
To be honest I'm not sure the exact distance. I heard about this when visiting the Waterbank launch the last time. Waterbank should be within 100m or MRT?

espira suites is about 350m away from MRT....so the guideline definitely more den 100m

acewee
27-11-10, 14:24
espira suites is about 350m away from MRT....so the guideline definitely more den 100m

Thanks for the info. Frankly, I really cannot understand the justification for this rule since i don't think developers discount their 'product' with a lesser offering. Do you know if the maintenance is much cheaper that those with 100% lot allocation?

kingkong1984
27-11-10, 14:27
morale of the story.. too near MRT is noisy and less car parks allocation. Directly above MRT station ones have to pay for car park.

Like that must buy >500 m from MRT liao.

shauntanzs
27-11-10, 14:33
Err..this was your original post
"Yeah, O@E looks really value for $$. Dun compare it with high end condo, it's apple vs orange. Yes looks cramp n not too near mrt. If it is, the price will not be 700psf. Look at waterview now, 850psf n not near anything too ( except water view)".

Yup.. Thanks acewee for clarification. The bracket is to explain what I originally meant. :)

marktkt22
27-11-10, 21:53
Z

Oasis land price is $228psf plus construction costs of $300-350psf = developer is selling around $640-$780. CES is earning profits easily. For us, most bought at average $700 which means an upside of $100-$150 as compared to NV/LIVIA now selling at $800-$1000(BUC). Confidently say O@E is a safe bet and the last EC tender price is even higher than OE. Cant be more cheaper rite?

Land price for Keppel which won the Lakefront Residence(Lakeside MRT) 623 units is $500psf + construction costs which goes up $400-500psf. What kind of pricing you would expect $1100-1200psf? That makes O@E really affordable.

Oasis is a gd bargain if compare to nearby projt and recent launches:cheers6:

devilplate
27-11-10, 23:13
morale of the story.. too near MRT is noisy and less car parks allocation. Directly above MRT station ones have to pay for car park.

Like that must buy >500 m from MRT liao.

its due to Mickeymousation lor....if developer build less number of units...surely enuff car lots

hackjazz
28-11-10, 02:46
.:doh: Seem like you have problems with our views here.

Anyway we are not hard-selling you to buy O@E, please review your comment before submission. We do not earn commissions.

if O@E may not enough for you or you are uncomfortable with other's view/opinion, maybe you should keep the comment for yourself and not personal attack.

Same go to Mr Patricia. Your comments on other projects topic... I do not wish to comment anything. Behave like a real estate agent to me.

Please do remember this is forum for open discussion.

Leewk
28-11-10, 19:54
Sunset Photos taken during the construction period in May.

shauntanzs
28-11-10, 20:25
Sunset Photos taken during the construction period in May.

That's beautiful... :)

sgpprop
29-11-10, 09:37
It's so so hot here...yah man . Understand oe will ave no prob because thereis a MSP multistorey car park for visitorss

propertysgp
30-11-10, 00:43
I m v.v. curious why Mr. Patricia used a lady name when his gender is a male?

Reckoned a no. of views were not meant to be personal except 2 clowns here I.e. T..... And P..... Hope u know who u are...

OE residents, let's not get too carried away or bothered with others' comments n focus on building a better n conducive environment for ourselves and future residents.

Some of them did make fair comments. We juz cannot have best of 2 worlds la. Face it lor, wants cheap n good project... Wait long long, stick neck out also cannot buy one. 
Juz gotta compromise la.

I m in this trade. There is always a willing seller n buyer.
Juz pls have some 口德 when commenting please.
We are afterall on a small island. We may meet one day. 

Wolverine77, cheer up.

sgpprop
30-11-10, 14:03
Look how carpark incidents can turn ugly here... So oe is blessed wif a good parkingsystem....http://www.asiaone.com/Motoring/News/Story/A1Story20101129-249798.html
It's so so hot here...yah man . Understand oe will ave no prob because thereis a MSP multistorey car park for visitorss

romeo
30-11-10, 22:54

sure got genuine seller, just dat becoz Livia is very near to top, so they asking sky high price..

devilplate
30-11-10, 23:05
sure got genuine seller, just dat becoz Livia is very near to top, so they asking sky high price..

if u r selling...u will sell at reasonable price now meh?:p

romeo
01-12-10, 22:41
i will sell a price that is reasonable to me:D though not necessarily to the buyer:D

bargain hunter
15-12-10, 12:43
24 units sold at median 700psf in nov. 50 units left.

Angelbee
10-01-11, 11:51
15 units left. Cheapest at $700psf from developer, #04 facing MSCP.

TOP Sept / Oct 2011

eng81157
10-01-11, 12:11

TOP Sept / Oct 2011

wow.........i pay hundreds of thousand bucks just to face a MSCP.......:scared-4:

romeo
30-01-11, 02:18
well u can be a good citizen n see that no one vandalise or set fire to the vehicles there..

Bangquan
30-01-11, 22:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiNCLjmpqQg

eng81157
31-01-11, 04:49
well u can be a good citizen n see that no one vandalise or set fire to the vehicles there..

and i'm paying hundreds of thousands just to be a carpark security guard?? :)

hyenergix
31-01-11, 06:54

Nice music. Very cramped development. Only the high floors facing the sea worth buying. The rest will make you look into the HDB blocks and allow you to say hello to the neighbours across the street. The rumored North Shore Line may pass through this area.

kasper
31-01-11, 09:50

Thanks for the effort. Interesting..

romeo
31-01-11, 23:23
and i'm paying hundreds of thousands just to be a carpark security guard?? :)

its ok.. every devt n each unit has its pros n cons..

my unit at livia is 2nd floor, overlooking at the road, fences, n bus stop n hdb dwellers opposite..

gohsoonk
02-02-11, 17:15
must be a reasonable price...look on the bright side...you got more money in your pocket...

my unit at livia is 2nd floor, overlooking at the road, fences, n bus stop n hdb dwellers opposite..

Bangquan
02-02-11, 21:01
Annualized capital gain taken from Streetsine report.

Wolverine77
11-02-11, 21:00
You gun down FE and said alot about Livia..
Wait till you get your unit at O&E. I work in this line and I reserve comments for CES. Make a guess at O&E construction cost per plot ratio?? It's less than 150psf ppr... How do I know??? That's for you to find out..

Nevertheless, it still a value buy...

Honestly, FEO projects quality is really bad and i bought and sold within a year. How bad i would not say anymore as i have still good neighbours living there and the buyer who bought from me.

I dont know where you get $150 psf and the official figures is $228psf from their FR. CES is normal quality and O@E is never advertised as luxurious condo not like lakeshore which is advertised as a luxurious and quality condo displaying the trophies by FEO. I have been to a at least 3 FEO projects that are unsold n lakeshore is the better one within the same price range. Everything is perfect in the showflat. Once i bought it. There are at least 10 major defects in my house (i paid to rectified it as no more warranty when FEO sales agent claim everything will be fixed up) and not to mention a few major condo defects unsolved for a year with MA playing nice to FEO. Doing nothing. MA was replaced by the MC which i was in it.

I decided that it was a good time to let go. LS has a very good location, facilities and amenities but the quality is bad. if CES is bad is forgivable but FEO is a multiple OSCAR winners that fails in the most basic aspect of branding. Quality products. My kitchen door came off after a month so is my toilet bowl seat and my aircon compressor failed in 3 months, central water heater broke down... many more. :) A story i would rather not say too much. All the waterfront series condo really i am scared to buy million dollar unit with thousand dollars defects.

mantrix
11-02-11, 21:10
Honestly, FEO projects quality is really bad and i bought and sold within a year. How bad i would not say anymore as i have still good neighbours living there and the buyer who bought from me.

I dont know where you get $150 psf and the official figures is $228psf from their FR. CES is normal quality and O@E is never advertised as luxurious condo not like lakeshore which is advertised as a luxurious and quality condo displaying the trophies by FEO. I have been to a at least 3 FEO projects that are unsold n lakeshore is the better one within the same price range. Everything is perfect in the showflat. Once i bought it. There are at least 10 major defects in my house (i paid to rectified it as no more warranty when FEO sales agent claim everything will be fixed up) and not to mention a few major condo defects unsolved for a year with MA playing nice to FEO. Doing nothing. MA was replaced by the MC which i was in it.

I decided that it was a good time to let go. LS has a very good location, facilities and amenities but the quality is bad. if CES is bad is forgivable but FEO is a multiple OSCAR winners that fails in the most basic aspect of branding. Quality products. My kitchen door came off after a month so is my toilet bowl seat and my aircon compressor failed in 3 months, central water heater broke down... many more. :) A story i would rather not say too much. All the waterfront series condo really i am scared to buy million dollar unit with thousand dollars defects.

Agree. My friends in Casablanca (woodlands), a project by FEO, have worse stories - roof leaking (and they are mid-floor), tiles popping, toilets flooding etc...really bad. But the condo was old and I thought when the son stepped up to replace the father quality would have improved. Apparently not.

Lovelle
11-02-11, 21:13
CES quality is ok.

They didn't overpromise at the first place like Academy award.

better developers are UOL, Ho Bee

Wolverine77
11-02-11, 21:20
Nice music. Very cramped development. Only the high floors facing the sea worth buying. The rest will make you look into the HDB blocks and allow you to say hello to the neighbours across the street. The rumored North Shore Line may pass through this area.

I hope the NSL will be planned within the next 10 years. O@E looks cramp from the outside might be due to the HDBs around it. At least, there is ZERO 3 Room flat in pasir ris and around O@E. That was the basic minimum for me to buy a condo near HDB flats.

Wolverine77
11-02-11, 21:23
Agree. My friends in Casablanca (woodlands), a project by FEO, have worse stories - roof leaking (and they are mid-floor), tiles popping, toilets flooding etc...really bad. But the condo was old and I thought when the son stepped up to replace the father quality would have improved. Apparently not.

There are a lot of horror stories which i treated as rumours until i bought those horror stories myself. :simmering:

Wolverine77
11-02-11, 21:27
CES quality is ok.

actually there are no better developers it is who they choose as main con which clearly set the standard. CDL also have horror stories just recently in the paper. UOL and HO Bee have less horror stories since they are not major developers and focus on high end condos only not like FEO, FRASERS, CDL, CAP and Keppel.

Wolverine77
11-02-11, 21:36

Living near to major road most important is the windows. Casement windows will better at reducing noise entering the house. IMO, Low floors are better than higher floors as noise travels up faster and expand in wavelength making it more audible and noisy especially at night.

Lovelle
11-02-11, 21:37
hi wolverine

don't the developer check the quality of the main con work ?

Heard stories at one amber too. Anyone know who is the main con ?

romeo
12-02-11, 23:18
Living near to major road most important is the windows. Casement windows will better at reducing noise entering the house. IMO, Low floors are better than higher floors as noise travels up faster and expand in wavelength making it more audible and noisy especially at night.

yup.. agree
my previous unit was 9th floor.. at that time, i couldnt believe the noise coming from the road..

kingkong1984
12-02-11, 23:25
I was up at bishan loft penthouse before... The noise from expressay are like low bass kind of sound... It's more of wind noise than anything. The view is quite good as can see the sea and fireworks at kallang. Overall.... Didn't like it.

shauntanzs
12-02-11, 23:29
CES quality is ok.

Better? My dad used to work in Ho Bee..
Good quality? No comments... At least they dun use china contractor.

shauntanzs
12-02-11, 23:32
hi wolverine

I realize almost half of FEO projects are built by China contractors. Silversea, Clift, Tennary, Greenwich just to name afew.

kingkong1984
12-02-11, 23:33
China developer + china construction firms + Chinese buyers = broken china....

shauntanzs
12-02-11, 23:42
To be fair, many local contractors are no better than china contractors.
Of cos we buy properties due to location but if I ever buy OCR for own stay, below are the big time local contractors I will try to avoid.
- Tiong Aik
- Greatearth
- Simlian
- Chip Eng Seng
- Lum Chung
- Lian Beng
- Sun huan
- Tiong Seng
- Teambuild

devilplate
12-02-11, 23:45
Of cos we buy properties due to location but if I ever buy OCR for own stay, below are the big time local contractors I will try to avoid.
- Tiong Aik
- Greatearth
- Simlian
- Chip Eng Seng
- Lum Chung
- Lian Beng
- Sun huan
- Tiong Seng
- Teambuild

wah...y not just list the ones we shd buy into?

13-02-11, 08:27
- Tiong Aik
- Greatearth
- Simlian
- Chip Eng Seng
- Lum Chung
- Lian Beng
- Sun huan
- Tiong Seng
- Teambuild

I would have to agree to that ...but they are trying hard..

Btw.this project have the same developer and main contractor right?

bargain hunter
14-02-11, 08:53
hahaha, lian beng builds (not develop but builds) the most number of low to high end condos. how to avoid? :ashamed1:

- Tiong Aik
- Greatearth
- Simlian
- Chip Eng Seng
- Lum Chung
- Lian Beng
- Sun huan
- Tiong Seng
- Teambuild

bargain hunter
14-02-11, 09:08
just for info, recently sold/uncompleted projects which lian beng is going to build/building:

Scala
Spottiswoode park
Waterbank
The Laurels
Waterfront Key
Centro
Gale
Ritz Carlton Residences

devilplate
14-02-11, 10:19
hahaha, lian beng builds (not develop but builds) the most number of low to high end condos. how to avoid? :ashamed1:

ya lor...no nid to buy anything liao....hehe

dun forget....under main con still got many sub con....endless lor....

i will only avoid small time developer new launches....if buying resale/TOPed....i dun even bother....hehe

20-02-11, 13:19
Hi,any ideas when oasis @ Elias going to obtain TOP?

Bangquan
20-02-11, 14:46
Reply from the developer to my query is Q3, subject to changes.

Judas
20-02-11, 14:47
Hi,any ideas when oasis @ Elias going to obtain TOP?

Some agents are indicating Sep 2011???

Bangquan
20-02-11, 14:51
Estimated Top: Q3 2011 by developer subject to changes

Wolverine77
20-02-11, 16:12
- Tiong Aik
- Greatearth
- Simlian
- Chip Eng Seng
- Lum Chung
- Lian Beng
- Sun huan
- Tiong Seng
- Teambuild

Sim Lian and Lian Beng are the WORST no need even to argue. Followed closely by Lum Chang.

Wolverine77
20-02-11, 16:15
hi wolverine

China builders 100% poor quality.

Wolverine77
20-02-11, 16:19
Some agents are indicating Sep 2011???

Basically,

Two Blocks yet to finish exterior and interior works. Other 4 blocks are near completion in the range of 85-95%.

Landscaping and pool tiling works not yet started.

Carparks yet to complete and fittings yet to install.

Gates and fence yet to erect.

Tennis court and amenities yet to complete.

Even Sep 2011 also seems difficult to reach. More like Nov 2011.

Wolverine77
20-02-11, 16:21
hi wolverine

Cheap cheaper and cheapest wins the tender.

20-02-11, 16:24
Cheap cheaper and cheapest wins the tender.

yup.. Which projects u don't find china workers(sub contractors)?

Judas
20-02-11, 17:18
Basically,

Two Blocks yet to finish exterior and interior works. Other 4 blocks are near completion in the range of 85-95%.

Landscaping and pool tiling works not yet started.

Carparks yet to complete and fittings yet to install.

Gates and fence yet to erect.

Tennis court and amenities yet to complete.

Even Sep 2011 also seems difficult to reach. More like Nov 2011.
I doubt will be 2011

zhqkf41
07-04-11, 12:30
Will complete sep

kasper
18-05-11, 13:13

TOP Sept / Oct 2011

100% sold...

gohsoonk
23-05-11, 16:00
Really? Congrats to the buyers then...another 100% sold.

100% sold...

kasper
27-05-11, 15:02
2 br 860k 878psf pool view
3 br 1.07m 880psf sea view
4 br 1.31m 876psf sea view

latest transaction in May 11

marktkt22
01-06-11, 01:48
Btw, how the finishing for this projt, marble flooring, hansgrohe etc ?

gohsoonk
01-06-11, 09:49
Was there at the showroom. Definitely not marble flooring...

gohsoonk
01-06-11, 09:55

marktkt22
21-06-11, 23:57

Thanks gohsoonk for the reply.

edalfa
27-06-11, 12:45
Hi All

I just got reply from CEl, Word for word

" The estimated TOP for Oasis @ Elias is targeted between 3rd quater to early 4th Quater 2011 (Subject to inspection and approval by government authorities)"

radha08
30-06-11, 20:36
I hope the NSL will be planned within the next 10 years. O@E looks cramp from the outside might be due to the HDBs around it. At least, there is ZERO 3 Room flat in pasir ris and around O@E. That was the basic minimum for me to buy a condo near HDB flats.

nsl from pasir ris to punngol thru elias road would be nice....:D

devilplate
30-06-11, 22:00
nsl from pasir ris to punngol thru elias road would be nice....:D
But how isit gg to benefit residents in pasir ris? How often we travel to punggol? Hehe.....more like benefit punggol more as they can take trains to east side if they work at cbp, airport etc

radha08
01-07-11, 11:51
But how isit gg to benefit residents in pasir ris? How often we travel to punggol? Hehe.....more like benefit punggol more as they can take trains to east side if they work at cbp, airport etc

buyers nowadays are so silly even seastrand marketing they mention DTL 3 waht is the connection...better say near jurong MRT...GEEZ 99% of buyers are DUMB...u mention MRT all cheong to buy dont care where the train go..its the HERD mentality....they not so smart like u n me....ha ha...:D

jinxminx99
28-08-11, 23:45
Hi All

I just got reply from CEl, Word for word

" The estimated TOP for Oasis @ Elias is targeted between 3rd quater to early 4th Quater 2011 (Subject to inspection and approval by government authorities)"

Looks like this should TOP soon

latour
29-08-11, 09:51
about $1,100 /psf only for a nice 2-beddr, grab fast.. cheong ah!!!

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/5838104/for-sale-oasis-elias

devilplate
01-11-11, 02:17
in early 2011, still can find 7xxpsf.....now all above 800psf liao with a crazy high flr 2bdr wif seaview sold at 1kpsf:cool: (the new buyer better love the view):rolleyes:

btw, oredi TOPed....congrats to all owners:cheers4:

marktkt22
02-11-11, 01:29
Agreed, last few 2 bedder and 3 bedder, low floor priced quite low.
Now, every projt asking 1000psf, crazy world

latour
05-01-12, 08:55
Oasis TOP since Oct'11 (i think...), wonder what are owners and investors doing with their units. Move-in? Rent-Out? or Wait-out?

Bangquan
29-02-12, 07:09
Apple Store - MyOasis

http://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/my-oasis/id500973865?mt=8

Android Market - Oasis @ Elias
https://market.android.com/search?q=oasis+%40+elias&c=apps

kasper
29-02-12, 07:58
Apple Store - MyOasis

http://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/my-oasis/id500973865?mt=8

Android Market - Oasis @ Elias
https://market.android.com/search?q=oasis+%40+elias&c=apps

Bro thanks for the effort...really appreciate it...

Ricade
01-04-12, 09:19
Ya, saw this condo being mentioned in ripple bay thread; then happened to drive by also when I osiers ripple showflat yday. Quite surprised to see that it's a new condo which just TOP. Did a search back into time and found some details in 2009. Seems like a nice development with the Elias mall just nx door, quite convenient.

So to owners holding keys.. Any idea what's the 2BR doing in terms of rental now? I know can see from listings online but these are asking prices.. What's actual mkt doing ah?

Appreciate if can share more info ;) tks tks

Bangquan
01-04-12, 10:13
Ya, saw this condo being mentioned in ripple bay thread; then happened to drive by also when I osiers ripple showflat yday. Quite surprised to see that it's a new condo which just TOP. Did a search back into time and found some details in 2009. Seems like a nice development with the Elias mall just nx door, quite convenient.

So to owners holding keys.. Any idea what's the 2BR doing in terms of rental now? I know can see from listings online but these are asking prices.. What's actual mkt doing ah?

Appreciate if can share more info ;) tks tks

$3200 to $3900