PDA

View Full Version : The Está (D15, Freehold, MCL Land)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Zeng Han Jun
14-09-08, 16:34
Hi,

this will be my first purchase from 2nd hand market, can any expert here advise what's the minimum deposit amount and loan arrangement?

thanks in advance.

Hey 123,

Just a bit curious. Why are you looking to minimize your deposit? Are you looking into investing or for living purposes?

Joe6816
14-09-08, 17:50
Hi,

this will be my first purchase from 2nd hand market, can any expert here advise what's the minimum deposit amount and loan arrangement?

thanks in advance.

Be safe not sorry. Talk to a banker.

Zeng Han Jun
14-09-08, 18:24
tsk tsk.... be safe not sorry, talk to everyone whom you think can provide advice. Your private banker, mortgage banker, your mortgage advisors, your friends and the rest of the people here to get a clearer picture.

buy
14-09-08, 21:30
if like , just buy kekeke

Joe6816
14-09-08, 22:03
if like , just buy kekeke

WELL SAID, IF LIKE, JUST BUY.

To be frank a lot of buyer now can afford the buy any units in Esta. It's just that they hope prices will drop, feel that market is soft, wait for the next caveats lodged and see loh, wait for STI drop, wait for this, wait for that......wait long long until wait till the unit they want is sold, but they will say this: Ai ya, Esta so good mah....I just changed my mind to buy One Amber. Same story will goes on....These people just can't firm up their mind, market soft: I wait, price increase: I wait, price drop: I wait...... Sigh....

buy
14-09-08, 22:10
somtimes ppl think buying properties is like

going to fish market and buy a fish and bargain until like

buy one get one free

everything want cheap and good

kekekekekek

code01
15-09-08, 20:03
Property prices have appreciated almost 50% in 2007 alone ... that's much faster than even the official CPI increase (7.5% is the highest year-on-year increase so far). So it may more than compensate for any fall in prices ...

That is for high end property i thought. For projects like Esta not so much rite ?!

Joe6816
15-09-08, 22:39
That is for high end property i thought. For projects like Esta not so much rite ?!

Belvedre is one good example. When launch no one wanted to buy. Look at the price tag now. For Esta, give it time. It will raise.

Joe6816
15-09-08, 23:50
somtimes ppl think buying properties is like

going to fish market and buy a fish and bargain until like

buy one get one free

everything want cheap and good

kekekekekek

True true.........Another Fire Sale:hell-hath-no-fury:

ESTA 1561 sqft, 4 bedroom asking 930psf..........stack 20(pool view)

880 psf I will try

C X
16-09-08, 00:08
Belvedre is one good example. When launch no one wanted to buy. Look at the price tag now. For Esta, give it time. It will raise.

Joe,

can see you're a very delicate & hardworking agent..You make my day again 2day..lol

Well said..initially not much people wanted Belvedere..some say not posh enough,finishing not as good as other projects etc..every condo has it's good & bad,it's only how you wanna look @ it..

Like you say,give it time...it will raise..it's only a matter of time whether it will raise by how much after the TOP..have confident in singapore,like a bro said here,Spore Boleh! Let's wait till the IR is up..We shall see:)

Joe6816
16-09-08, 00:14
Joe,

can see you're a very delicate & hardworking agent..You make my day again 2day..lol

Well said..initially not much people wanted Belvedere..some say not posh enough,finishing not as good as other projects etc..every condo has it's good & bad,it's only how you wanna look @ it..

Like you say,give it time...it will raise..it's only a matter of time whether it will raise by how much after the TOP..have confident in singapore,like a bro said here,Spore Boleh! Let's wait till the IR is up..We shall see:)

When Belvedere was launch no one wan to buy.....My friends said even has to go and beg his buyers and sweettalk to them....some buy, some don't. Happy are those that bought.:)

C X
16-09-08, 00:18
When Belvedere was launch no one wan to buy.....My friends said even has to go and beg his buyers and sweettalk to them....some buy, some don't. Happy are those that bought.:)

Like me lor..im a happy owner now..lol:)

well done on your fire sale joe..:)

Unregistered.
16-09-08, 09:20
True true.........Another Fire Sale:hell-hath-no-fury:

ESTA 1561 sqft, 4 bedroom asking 930psf..........stack 20(pool view)
[880 psf I will try
http://www.mclland.com.sg/images/property/esta/4bed_type_c1.jpg
Walk-in balcony again! what's wrong with this type?
Whats the asking price for normal balcony type?

Joe6816
16-09-08, 11:17
http://www.mclland.com.sg/images/property/esta/4bed_type_c1.jpg
Walk-in balcony again! what's wrong with this type?
Whats the asking price for normal balcony type?

A 1346 normal balcony is asking 1k to close. that's the difference.......wat to do?

Real Estate Pundit
16-09-08, 14:51
3 transaction between 16 Aug 08 to 22 Aug 08.

Unit___Size, sqft__$psf___Total_______Contract date
2X-05__2368_____1132___$2,680,000__22 Aug 08 - New
1X-05__1130______925___$1,045,250__19 Aug 08 - New
1X-07__1346______936___$1,260,000__18 Aug 08 - New
1X-07__1346______929___$1,250,000__15 Aug 08
15-04__1313______855___$1,122,615__14 Jul 08

No new caveats lodged for any ESTA unit after 22 Aug 2008 till 05 Sept 2008.

Real Estate Pundit
16-09-08, 14:56
#0x-18 1313 8xx 22nd Aug(cheque collected)
#11-1x 1173 9xx 26nd Aug(cheque collected)
#1x-03 1346 938 30nd Aug(cheque collected)
#0x-13 1399 815 31st Aug(cheque collected)

Caveat not lodge yet for all

Joe,

Are you sure the above units you quoted 2 weeks ago were transacted? No caveats were reflected for ESTA between 23rd Aug upto latest released date of 5th September.

Joe6816
16-09-08, 17:13
Joe,

Are you sure the above units you quoted 2 weeks ago were transacted? No caveats were reflected for ESTA between 23rd Aug upto latest released date of 5th September.

YES. Very sure. Buy me coffee I show you why am I always updated. Live feed and real time update system that will give my customers what they want.

Latest
#1X-05 1001 sqft sold for 915sqft

Esta_Buyer
16-09-08, 17:46
Joe, Can I have yr HP ? Might wanna meetup with you..
Thanks

buy
16-09-08, 20:12
I believe there will be always demand in east coast area

I myself go parkway every week even thought i not staying there

sometimes ppl buy a house around that area because of feelings

not because of gains etc

That explain People dun mind paying high prices for it

while some will jsut make noise

omg why you pay so much for it?

LOL

Joe6816
16-09-08, 22:15
Thanks

Fire Sale.....Lehman's fault

1313 sqft, 3 room, selling only at 870psf. Give me cheque of 860psf I will try to close for you. Call me now!!!!!Urgent

Joe

buy
16-09-08, 22:20
It is not Lehmans fault

Joe6816
16-09-08, 22:21
It is not Lehmans fault

who's fault?

Joe6816
16-09-08, 22:30
Thanks

Fire Sale 1313 sqft, 3 room 860psf can close.....call now!

joe

Joe6816
16-09-08, 23:20
Joe,

Bro, need to put food on the table. Have to feed my kids. Must work hard.

Unregistered...
17-09-08, 00:50
Joe, I've read your so-called fire sale ads and I find them distasteful. You as seller's agent, is doing your client a dis-service by lowering the price just so you can close the deal and earn the commission. To deal with an agent like you, I hope your client puts you on an incentive-type commission. And don't give me the BS that it's tough to sell. Any idiot knows if you lower the price low enough, any thing can be sold - even pig with lipstick on.

orange tee
17-09-08, 07:37
Joe, I've read your so-called fire sale ads and I find them distasteful. You as seller's agent, is doing your client a dis-service by lowering the price just so you can close the deal and earn the commission. To deal with an agent like you, I hope your client puts you on an incentive-type commission. And don't give me the BS that it's tough to sell. Any idiot knows if you lower the price low enough, any thing can be sold - even pig with lipstick on.

What the hell are you talking about? Why don't you put out an ad for your property at valuation price, see what is the response before talking so loud here.

Joe6816
17-09-08, 10:25
I believe there will be always demand in east coast area

I myself go parkway every week even thought i not staying there

sometimes ppl buy a house around that area because of feelings

not because of gains etc

That explain People dun mind paying high prices for it

while some will jsut make noise

omg why you pay so much for it?

LOL

East coast is always about the Sea and food.

Joe6816
17-09-08, 10:40

Hmmmm, did I said I'm the seller's agent? I mainly serve buyer. World has changed, market has changed. So agents has changed the way we work. Yes, we are now into incentive type commission. A unit in the Sail was asking 1500psf to close, owner gave my friend 7% commission for anything higher, it was sold for 2000psf. Who asked we only lower price. We negotiate for price. Btw either you are Darren from ERA or maybe a owner that was served by a bad agent. You might want to try me out. Our team of 600 agents can help you, bro. Not all agent are bad. There are a lot that gives the extra miles in their services. We don't just close deal and collect commission. We even help out customers collect movie tickets too. This are value added service that make us stand out from the rest. Bro, buy me coffee and let me explain in details on how to help you getting a unit or selling your unit with premier marketing system of net working. Gone are the days of agents carrying a black notebook.

Joe

jaded
17-09-08, 10:46
Hmmmm, did I said I'm the seller's agent? I mainly serve buyer. World has changed, market has changed. So agents has changed the way we work. Yes, we are now into incentive type commission. A unit in the Sail was asking 1500psf to close, owner gave my friend 7% commission for anything higher, it was sold for 2000psf. Who asked we only lower price. We negotiate for price. Btw either you are Darren from ERA or maybe a owner that was served by a bad agent. You might want to try me out. Our team of 600 agents can help you, bro. Not all agent are bad. There are a lot that gives the extra miles in their services. We don't just close deal and collect commission. We even help out customers collect movie tickets too. This are value added service that make us stand out from the rest. Bro, buy me coffee and let me explain in details on how to help you getting a unit or selling your unit with premier marketing system of net working. Gone are the days of agents carrying a black notebook.

Joe

Two THumbs Up for u JOe ..

hahaha.. well said.

Joe6816
17-09-08, 11:41
What the hell are you talking about? Why don't you put out an ad for your property at valuation price, see what is the response before talking so loud here.

Cool down....

buy
17-09-08, 12:40
Good news

AIG was rescued....

Joe6816
17-09-08, 12:43
Good news

AIG was rescued....

PRAISE GOD

DUN BUY NOW
17-09-08, 13:06
Rescued do not mean that problems solved, remember the domino effect? Who will be the next one or next few?

Be realistic, if seller can't hold, cut the price and sell. As for buyer, think carefully before you commit.

Mkt Watcher
17-09-08, 13:07
Extract from today's Business Times:

Just as homeowners took out big loans and stretched themselves on the assumption that their chief asset – their home – could only go up, so did wall street form borrow tens of billions of dollars to make sub prime mortgage bets on the assumption that they were a sure thing. But housing prices did drop eventually. And when people tried to sell their homes in this depressed market, many of them have had a hard time admitting that their home wasn’t worth what they thought it was. Their judgement has been naturally clouded by their love for their house, by how much money they put into it, and how much more it was worth a year ago. And even when they did drop their selling price, it never quite matched the reality of the marketplace. They’ve been in denial.

C X
17-09-08, 13:23
Good news

AIG was rescued....

Thank God..:)

it's only the beginning
17-09-08, 21:48
Extract from today's Business Times:

Just as homeowners took out big loans and stretched themselves on the assumption that their chief asset – their home – could only go up, so did wall street form borrow tens of billions of dollars to make sub prime mortgage bets on the assumption that they were a sure thing. But housing prices did drop eventually. And when people tried to sell their homes in this depressed market, many of them have had a hard time admitting that their home wasn’t worth what they thought it was. Their judgement has been naturally clouded by their love for their house, by how much money they put into it, and how much more it was worth a year ago. And even when they did drop their selling price, it never quite matched the reality of the marketplace. They’ve been in denial.
Now is only the start of this denial phase....

GoldenAge
17-09-08, 23:30
Tis is the beginning of the golden age !
you wait till you aged.

Joe6816
18-09-08, 17:32
Tis is the beginning of the golden age !
you wait till you aged.

#1X-18,1313sqft now confirm 900psf + 20 k. Very high floor.......Flip option...Call me and I explain the details. Urgent.

Joe6186
18-09-08, 17:56
#1X-18,1313sqft now confirm 900psf + 20 k. Very high floor.......Flip option...Call me and I explain the details. Urgent.

Current market still have people want to flip and ask for $ 20K gain ???

Better ask the flipper to cut lost for $ 20K or more la...

Only You this agent So Free No business post on this Forum and keep asking and looking for buyer......No $$$ to put Ad on Paper...

Mkt Watcher
18-09-08, 18:16
Yup, agreed. Still thinking of making 20K!!!!
Dun lose 200K should be happy now.
Few mths down the road, think selling 800psf + offering buyer cash of 20K oso tough.

Joe6816
18-09-08, 19:24
Current market still have people want to flip and ask for $ 20K gain ???

Better ask the flipper to cut lost for $ 20K or more la...

Only You this agent So Free No business post on this Forum and keep asking and looking for buyer......No $$$ to put Ad on Paper...

Friend, you using my profile. What the hack? This is live free compare to newspaper. Think I spend more monthly in paper advertisement compare to your income. Or again you are been served by another bad agent....

Joe6816
18-09-08, 19:53
Yup, agreed. Still thinking of making 20K!!!!
Dun lose 200K should be happy now.
Few mths down the road, think selling 800psf + offering buyer cash of 20K oso tough.

Friend, why you so happy about that road few months down? You might not be even keeping your job if market turns bad.

buy
18-09-08, 22:55
some jokers so happy when the market downturn

they thought that the house prices down only

nothing will affect them

they are wrong , if everything go bad

it is going to affect everyone

maybe even cant protect your own rich bowl anymore

so dun laught at someone's misery

You will reap what you sow too

Thank you

DW
20-09-08, 18:15
Joe,

I understand this is not the thread for Belvedere or Seafront, but in respect of the above comment (on Belevedere), I am writing, hoping to seek more clarity from the community here if anyone knows about the below on Belvedere and Seafront.

I have made a couple of enquiry on Belvedere and from preliminary discussion from a number other investors, I understood this was one of the most controversial investment which Keppel Land (the developer) made and it was almost by sheer luck they managed to get away with this (or what it appears to be the case). I understand this was what seems to be a mistake on the developer whom back then purchased the land, not knowing there is/was another plot of land in front which could potentially block off Belvedere’s view completely (and potentially also block part of SeaFront). I am under the impression that a number of buyers was sold the idea that the plot of land immediately next to Belvedere was actually a Park (which, apparently, is not the case), and I believe most owners and prospective buyers continue to be under this belief still (which seems to be rather shocking!!).

I attached extract of the Master Plan 2008 (annotated) which is widely circulated amongst the investor community whom are looking at buying Belvedere and SeaFront. This will have an impact on our views on the the risk of another development to be developed in front of Belvedere, which is not unlikely at all!!

I wonder if anyone here can confirm the same or shed some light on this?

Joe6816
21-09-08, 00:11
ESTA selling 7xx???

DW
21-09-08, 00:15
ESTA selling 7xx???

Dear Joe,
Do you have a unit in ESTA going at 7xx psf? I am keen to explore.

Joe6816
21-09-08, 00:32
Dear Joe,
Do you have a unit in ESTA going at 7xx psf? I am keen to explore.

call me....tomorrow. 81712412...thank you and good 9.

Petmail
21-09-08, 02:16
hi bro.. if you got esta high floor unit going @ 7xxpsf I co-broke with you immediately with immediate cheque from my buyer. call me @ 82818888. Thanks!
:)
Pet

To the Novena dumbass
21-09-08, 21:12
How come that idiot is not in this part of Singapore? :D

No good
21-09-08, 21:22
Best to avoid these areas with reclaimed land and too close to coast. With the latest pronouncements that Singapore is not immuned to earthquakes and reclaimed land is considered highest risk, and yesterday's news that Singapore is very Tsunami prone and none of the buildings at East Coast can withstand even mild quake, best to avoid such reclaimed land areas. The whole stretch of land is fake/artificial and the sea is polluted (proven with radioactive substance) and you put whole family at risk and would have to pay high premiums in future. What for?

I understand this is not the thread for Belvedere or Seafront, but in respect of the above comment (on Belevedere), I am writing, hoping to seek more clarity from the community here if anyone knows about the below on Belvedere and Seafront.

I have made a couple of enquiry on Belvedere and from preliminary discussion from a number other investors, I understood this was one of the most controversial investment which Keppel Land (the developer) made and it was almost by sheer luck they managed to get away with this (or what it appears to be the case). I understand this was what seems to be a mistake on the developer whom back then purchased the land, not knowing there is/was another plot of land in front which could potentially block off Belvedere’s view completely (and potentially also block part of SeaFront). I am under the impression that a number of buyers was sold the idea that the plot of land immediately next to Belvedere was actually a Park (which, apparently, is not the case), and I believe most owners and prospective buyers continue to be under this belief still (which seems to be rather shocking!!).

I attached extract of the Master Plan 2008 (annotated) which is widely circulated amongst the investor community whom are looking at buying Belvedere and SeaFront. This will have an impact on our views on the the risk of another development to be developed in front of Belvedere, which is not unlikely at all!!

I wonder if anyone here can confirm the same or shed some light on this?

Joe6816
21-09-08, 22:24
hi bro.. if you got esta high floor unit going @ 7xxpsf I co-broke with you immediately with immediate cheque from my buyer. call me @ 82818888. Thanks!
Pet

Ai ya, how sure get cheque? New agent like you desperate to have listing, ask for unit number or owner's name but the cheque never come. Next thing owner will received calls from some xxx agents asking to close with them direct. :cool:

East Side Boyz
21-09-08, 22:37
Hi Joe, so many transactions in Esta from you... I'm sure you're very active there. Is there any more units selling @ $800psf? I'm keen to get 1 for investment, my agent Wendy 92266828 is also helping me to source but the best price she can get for me is $820psf for a low floor unit at stack 9. However, I'm more keen in stack 6 or 7, low fl is ok. you have any?

Joe6816
21-09-08, 22:49
Hi Joe, so many transactions in Esta from you... I'm sure you're very active there. Is there any more units selling @ $800psf? I'm keen to get 1 for investment, my agent Wendy 92266828 is also helping me to source but the best price she can get for me is $820psf for a low floor unit at stack 9. However, I'm more keen in stack 6 or 7, low fl is ok. you have any?

Bro. yes, there are so many happy buyers and sellers in Esta recently because of me:o , but now my wife very angry:hell-hath-no-fury: cause I very busy running here and there. I try to see how I can help you. Give me some times. If you can give a good offer I can even get you stack 21. But if u wan super cheap like 6xxpsf or 5xx psf also have.....3 bedroom, 1313 sqft, unit is #B1-18. any offer can close...

ops...sorri. Joking lah, must crack come jokes to distress. PM/Call me. Thanks

East Side Boyz
21-09-08, 23:01
Haha Joe, you're very humourous to come up with #B1-18 ... anyway, I'm serious in getting stack 6 or 7 at $800psf, I'm sure you will be able to help me since you're so active there. I'll wait for your good news & Fire Sale. Let me know asap as my chq is ready for you anytime. Cheers !

East Side Boyz
21-09-08, 23:07
Joe, another question... why are you always having such acurate caveat price which are not lodged or shown in URA website or nationproperty? What is your secret? Or is it because you transacted all those properties yourself? Pls explain cos I'm keen to work with agents like you so I can get the best deal in town. Investors like me will only make more $$$ with agents like you. Can I call you now to find out or is it too late for you?

recession
22-09-08, 08:36
Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!! Thaman says that SG will go into technical reccession soon!!!!!!!!!!!

T. Shanmugaratnam
22-09-08, 09:46
Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!! Thaman says that SG will go into technical reccession soon!!!!!!!!!!!
It is wrong of you to misquote me. Please be a responsible netizen.

I said "it is possible". I did not say "it will" or "it will soon".

I did say "it is too early to make a prediction and much depends on developments in the U.S.".

Joe6816
22-09-08, 10:52
Joe, another question... why are you always having such acurate caveat price which are not lodged or shown in URA website or nationproperty? What is your secret? Or is it because you transacted all those properties yourself? Pls explain cos I'm keen to work with agents like you so I can get the best deal in town. Investors like me will only make more $$$ with agents like you. Can I call you now to find out or is it too late for you?

I see. Let me explain to you why. Today as what I mentioned before, gone are those agents that carry a black writing note book and 2G phone. I had gone into 3.5G phone and live feed informations system that will help us gather 1st hand information and transacted price on the very same time the deal was closed or price increase/reduced. Btw I don't work alone. I'm with a very strong team and we are into net working, web workflow management system and the best is, we are a team of 700 members strong in Singapore marketing all Districts and all kinds of property. I might not know industry or landed property but there are always someone in my team that is a guru in something you mentioned. Is it common you will find agents that will tell you they only have this unit and nothing else. I don't believe in that. With our premier marketing system we will always find something you want!

Btw, I sorry to said that I be busy this 2 weeks cause Esta is going TOP soon and this is the best time to buy. Do not just call me, allow me to meet up with you and show what we are in today's market and explain every fine details. Some of my customers ask: Joe, what you wan to meet me? My reason is : If you purchase a car which is priced at hundreds of thousands and the car agent only meet you in the showroom, I'm selling a property that priced much higher then a car, don't you think you should get this kind of service from me?

Joe6816
22-09-08, 11:13
Haha Joe, you're very humourous to come up with #B1-18 ... anyway, I'm serious in getting stack 6 or 7 at $800psf, I'm sure you will be able to help me since you're so active there. I'll wait for your good news & Fire Sale. Let me know asap as my chq is ready for you anytime. Cheers !

Btw, latest transacted price is 3 bedroom, 1313 sqft, #20-xx, north facing stack at 850 psf.:cheers6: Wow, a real good price for highest floor unit. #19-xx(same stack) was transacted 3 weeks ago at 9xxpsf. Btw this deal was close within 1 day the moment it goes into fire sale. Believe the new owner;) is reading this and very happy that he save $150 000 cause he believe in me and I believe in him too.

buy
22-09-08, 11:19
a 3.5 G phone is very common nowdayss

My friend carry a laptop hook up to broadband eveywhere

included his power 3.5 G phone also

In this Line , everything is about Speed!!!

No such thing as Wait get back to you tomorrow

Joe6816
22-09-08, 12:05
a 3.5 G phone is very common nowdayss

My friend carry a laptop hook up to broadband eveywhere

included his power 3.5 G phone also

In this Line , everything is about Speed!!!

No such thing as Wait get back to you tomorrow

Bro buy. I sending you this mail from my toilet in tampines mall now using phone. Shopping today for new gadgets ha. laptop troublesome to carry around. agree, in this line, speed is everything. Sorry i poo poo nothing to do so check email. have a nice day.

Eric
22-09-08, 13:56
Btw, latest transacted price is 3 bedroom, 1313 sqft, #20-xx, north facing stack at 850 psf.:cheers6: Wow, a real good price for highest floor unit. #19-xx(same stack) was transacted 3 weeks ago at 9xxpsf. Btw this deal was close within 1 day the moment it goes into fire sale. Believe the new owner;) is reading this and very happy that he save $150 000 cause he believe in me and I believe in him too.

Joe, i have just pm you some enquiries

Joe6816
22-09-08, 14:01
Joe, i have just pm you some enquiries

Eric, please call me. Thanks 81712412

beautiful
22-09-08, 22:06
wow, my agent specialist in one amber and esta called me yesterday and told me a high floor stack 3 was sold at $850psf. amazing price.

he recommended me and said stack 4, one unit at low floor selling $850psf and another stack 9 selling $820psf. It sounds like a potential investment if rental allows me at $4000. Or maybe higher, my yield would be high.

Should i commit?

East Side Boyz
22-09-08, 22:32
wow, my agent specialist in one amber and esta called me yesterday and told me a high floor stack 3 was sold at $850psf. amazing price.

he recommended me and said stack 4, one unit at low floor selling $850psf and another stack 9 selling $820psf. It sounds like a potential investment if rental allows me at $4000. Or maybe higher, my yield would be high.

Should i commit?
Hi Beautiful, I'm Handsome... Well.. after communicating with Joe, he seems confident about the market & recommended me some Great Deals in Esta too. Perhaps you can check out with him too, he's a very professional & had given me great advise, I'll buy Bro Joe dinner next week, need to check out more great deals you have in the East. BTW, pls help me market few of my units in the East too, will let you have the details over dinner next week. Thanks!

Unregistered666
22-09-08, 23:28
I really cant stand this thread anymore. It is getting so disgusting. All the sales talk! It's like Joe is talking to himself all this while.

Joe6816
22-09-08, 23:29

Should i commit?

Seems that you are been served by more then 1 agents. Good to have cause will generate more informations and data to you but at the same time, might confuse you. Look to me you are going for investment. For rental yeild investment for something cheap, don't have to go for premier stack at premier price. Call me for details if possible.

Unregistered666
22-09-08, 23:31
If im an investor who has already contacted Joe and wants to buy him dinner plus market some of my properties. I'll just do it over the phone and no need to "sell" this agent here. This is getting really distasteful.

Joe6816
22-09-08, 23:32
I really cant stand this thread anymore. It is getting so disgusting. All the sales talk! It's like Joe is talking to himself all this while.

Yo, talking to myself? For what? Nothing to do is it? Some call me, some PM me, some post here. They might be buyers, agents or owners. If they wan to post here, how to stop them. That is why I tell them to call me and full stop.

Joe6816
22-09-08, 23:37
If im an investor who has already contacted Joe and wants to buy him dinner plus market some of my properties. I'll just do it over the phone and no need to "sell" this agent here. This is getting really distasteful.

Simple to say, this guy is trying to tell you that you can PM him to sell your property to him or buy a property to him. Yes, I met him. If you guys have property to sell or want to buy go find him direct. Thanks a lot for noticing this. Good night!

Joe6816
23-09-08, 00:04
People

This is all I want to say. I am not a top producer agent. I AM a normal agent that is happy with what I am and what I have now. Reason is I want to spend more times with my 2 kids, age 3 and 1. Money is not first on my list. Family always come first. I used to work in uniform group for more then 10 years. After the arrival of my daughter, I feel that children grow up so fast. It will be sad for me to miss their growing up stage as most of the time I need to be on oversea training and so on. That is why I join real estate.

I'm happy just serving buyer now. Too many listing too many things to monitor. Free time meet up buyer to drink coffee or chit chat loh. 1 month close 2 deals also ok, more then 2 is bonus to me. Close nothing also ok. I have no loan with me. Housing loan, car loan, credit cards, whatever loan you name it I don't have. I live a debt free life. Don't chong, dun drink, dun club, dun gamble dun spend money on any vice.

I am just Simple Joe. Got it.

hard sell
23-09-08, 00:32
People

This is all I want to say. I am not a top producer agent. I AM a normal agent that is happy with what I am and what I have now. Reason is I want to spend more times with my 2 kids, age 3 and 1. Money is not first on my list. Family always come first. I used to work in uniform group for more then 10 years. After the arrival of my daughter, I feel that children grow up so fast. It will be sad for me to miss their growing up stage as most of the time I need to be on oversea training and so on. That is why I join real estate.

I'm happy just serving buyer now. Too many listing too many things to monitor. Free time meet up buyer to drink coffee or chit chat loh. 1 month close 2 deals also ok, more then 2 is bonus to me. Close nothing also ok. I have no loan with me. Housing loan, car loan, credit cards, whatever loan you name it I don't have. I live a debt free life. Don't chong, dun drink, dun club, dun gamble dun spend money on any vice.

I am just Simple Joe. Got it.

This is district 15 Esta thread, wat has yr personal matter got to do with it? Isn't it overboard n way off topic with yr personal bio ..
why not start a topic on yr own then nobody will say anything..

Joe6816
23-09-08, 00:38
This is district 15 Esta thread, wat has yr personal matter got to do with it? Isn't it overboard n way off topic with yr personal bio ..
why not start a topic on yr own then nobody will say anything..

Here everyone is free to post anything they like, since they can, why can't I? Who doesn't know it's a D15 thread? whether overboard or way off not your problem. Keep your bird brain for something else!

outtopic
23-09-08, 08:48
Here everyone is free to post anything they like, since they can, why can't I? Who doesn't know it's a D15 thread? whether overboard or way off not your problem. Keep your bird brain for something else!

its true tat u r out of topic. talk like gangster, still keep on asking ppl to call u for this call u for tat... scared ppl off la...

Petmail
23-09-08, 08:56
Ai ya, how sure get cheque? New agent like you desperate to have listing, ask for unit number or owner's name but the cheque never come. Next thing owner will received calls from some xxx agents asking to close with them direct. :cool:

I can get the 100k cheque for you to close it immediately if you can produce prove to me that your owner selling at that kinda price. I may be new agent but i am definitely not those who are out to boast or undercut anyone. I do my job professionally. I am dealing with so many owners yet none of them are telling me that they are selling @ 700psf when most of them bought close to 700psf onwards. first hand owner are enjoying the deferred payment scheme but do you think they will be willing to sell it at a lost? the only few transactions are those of really low floors or gound floors which were transacted at close to 600psf directly from developers. seriously I may be very wrong about you but i doubt the authenticity of your 700psf unit. if esta going for 700psf then dun you think seaview should be probably going for 800psf now instead of 1k plus psf? not trying to be offensive but trying to close a genuinine deal with you if you can show evidences and professional enough to co-broke rather than straightaway tries to condemn me and put me into kinda bad light!

full stop
23-09-08, 09:18
I can get the 100k cheque for you to close it immediately if you can produce prove to me that your owner selling at that kinda price. I may be new agent but i am definitely not those who are out to boast or undercut anyone. I do my job professionally. I am dealing with so many owners yet none of them are telling me that they are selling @ 700psf when most of them bought close to 700psf onwards. first hand owner are enjoying the deferred payment scheme but do you think they will be willing to sell it at a lost? the only few transactions are those of really low floors or gound floors which were transacted at close to 600psf directly from developers. seriously I may be very wrong about you but i doubt the authenticity of your 700psf unit. if esta going for 700psf then dun you think seaview should be probably going for 800psf now instead of 1k plus psf? not trying to be offensive but trying to close a genuinine deal with you if you can show evidences and professional enough to co-broke rather than straightaway tries to condemn me and put me into kinda bad light!
Petmail, you are a loser. Full stop

Petmail
23-09-08, 09:27
Petmail, you are a loser. Full stop

It doesn't matters to me what you wanna comment as I am just interested to be a professional in what I am supposed to do as an agent. When Joe calls me I told him exactly what I had said earlier. I will not reveal about what our conversation is as it is really unethical to do so but definitely will get him the cheque if he can give me immediate confirmation and evidence that cheque offer can be close on the spot of offer to purchase. as for my other esta units on hand, to be fair to both my seller and joe, I do not have any units that is going below 900psf as most of my seller does have the holding power since they have held on to their units for the last 2 over years. thus if anyone looking to buy esta units below 900psf, do contact joe as he do have some units on hand according to him. thanks and the end!

Unregistered66
23-09-08, 10:28
It doesn't matters to me what you wanna comment as I am just interested to be a professional in what I am supposed to do as an agent. When Joe calls me I told him exactly what I had said earlier. I will not reveal about what our conversation is as it is really unethical to do so but definitely will get him the cheque if he can give me immediate confirmation and evidence that cheque offer can be close on the spot of offer to purchase. as for my other esta units on hand, to be fair to both my seller and joe, I do not have any units that is going below 900psf as most of my seller does have the holding power since they have held on to their units for the last 2 over years. thus if anyone looking to buy esta units below 900psf, do contact joe as he do have some units on hand according to him. thanks and the end!

well. at least u talk like a professional agt rather than some others...

Esta_judge
23-09-08, 11:12
walk the talk.. What is the best price now ? Bid/offer ? HP nos pse..
Whoever interested can call.. Whoever flakes.. hehehe

Unregistered_ABC
23-09-08, 12:39
HALO!!!!!!! DUN attack each other lah....... BE FRIENDLY.........

UPDATE:
Both #14-03 & #20-03 sold at $850 psf

Look like for High floor (14th and above) the benchmark is $850psf
For Mid-floor (7th to 13th), benchmark should be $800 - $840psf
For Low floor (1st to 6th), benchmark will be $750 - $790psf

So who said Esta can't reach $700++psf?????? IS COMING!!!!!!!

recession coming
23-09-08, 12:48
HALO!!!!!!! DUN attack each other lah....... BE FRIENDLY.........

UPDATE:
Both #14-03 & #20-03 sold at $850 psf

Look like for High floor (14th and above) the benchmark is $850psf
For Mid-floor (7th to 13th), benchmark should be $800 - $840psf
For Low floor (1st to 6th), benchmark will be $750 - $790psf

So who said Esta can't reach $700++psf?????? IS COMING!!!!!!!

recession already coming, can let go let go quick. If not $600++psf also nobody want.

East L
23-09-08, 12:56
If really in recession, 500psf also difficult to find buyer lah.........

buy
23-09-08, 13:18
If really in recession, 500psf also difficult to find buyer lah.........

yep the chicken rice also 50 cent per plate

u believe?

I_love_chicken_rice
23-09-08, 13:34
yep the chicken rice also 50 cent per plate

u believe?

Where where? Can tell me. I love chicken rice.

Unregistered123
23-09-08, 13:41
Me too, love chicken rice. So where har? WHERE?

I_love_chicken_rice
23-09-08, 13:48
Me too, love chicken rice. So where har? WHERE?

We go together loh. Katong area have chicken rice right? Boon Tong Ke and 5 star right? You buy the chicken I buy the rice. keke

Unregistered123
23-09-08, 18:00
Fire Sale.....Lehman's fault

1313 sqft, 3 room, selling only at 870psf. Give me cheque of 860psf I will try to close for you. Call me now!!!!!Urgent

Joe

Pls learn to define the correct terms - 870psf is not fire sale.
Developer sold at the range of 650-750psf - if its below that then call it fire sale.

Definition of Sale:
900 psf = Huge Profitable Sale
800 psf = Profitable Sale
700 psf = Developer Sale
600 psf = Lelong Sale
500 psf = Fire Sale

interested buyer
23-09-08, 21:29
hello everyone, this is my first time into this thread. very interesting comments and opinions i read so far.
i am a genunie buyer and my budget is $850 psf MAX, looking for a 3+1 for stay. If u hv a gd unit, let me know.

C X
23-09-08, 21:52
hello everyone, this is my first time into this thread. very interesting comments and opinions i read so far.
i am a genunie buyer and my budget is $850 psf MAX, looking for a 3+1 for stay. If u hv a gd unit, let me know.

Hello,Hope you will find your dream house soon!:)

Here's the Latest Caveats Lodged for The Esta Sept:

Dist 15 Amber Garden:
The Esta 1313sqf per sqf $710.00 $931,930.00.
The Esta 1464sqf per sqf $830.00 $1,215,120.00.
The Esta 1313sqf per sqf $800.00 $1,050,400.00.

Cheers

a r u
23-09-08, 22:22

Dist 15 Amber Garden:

Cheers

are u sure these are from URA - cant seem to find on these
pages

http://www.ura.gov.sg

http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/realEstate/pageflow/transaction/submitSearch.do

ppl
23-09-08, 22:26
pages

http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/realEstate/pageflow/transaction/submitSearch.do

Don't believe ,then don't see...

C X
23-09-08, 22:34
pages

It's from SSIV..maybe 1-2 weeks later you will see it reflect on URA..

C X
23-09-08, 22:44
Dear All Esta potential buyers,

Please don't believe in the transcated price i have posted..:p

bolueeleh
23-09-08, 22:45
sorri wats ssiv?:confused:

C X
23-09-08, 22:56
pages

No No..not from URA,don't believe me hor..:p i anyhow post 1..

Joe6816
23-09-08, 23:01

Dist 15 Amber Garden:

Cheers

These information is from SSIV or what we agents called RealLink. It will allow us to see the unit number transacted. This is what your don't see in URA web site.
The above 3 unit are bought at these price, so now they are sold they need to lodge caveats. But I know you will ask, why bought 2 years ago now then lodge caveat, reason is when they bought on defer payment, need only pay 20%, if 20% is paid in cash then don't need to lodge carvert until sold or start the loan.

bolueeleh
23-09-08, 23:08
thanks learn something new today:)

Adam
24-09-08, 02:42
Hillcrest Villas’ cluster terrace houses will have two storeys plus attic and basement, with a total strata area of about 3,100 sq ft on average per unit. The typical unit has four bedrooms plus another in the basement that can be turned into an entertainment room. The development has shared facilities including swimming pools, a clubhouse and gym.

adam

www.drivenwide.com (http://www.drivenwide.com)

Unregistered666
24-09-08, 03:41
Adam,

Kindly please post your advertisment somewhere else. I am glad that you have properties to intro to us ya?

However, many of us comes here to enjoy consumer's and market watcher's comments on the Esta. It makes things so much easier when you start a new thread on Hillcrest Villas'. By trying to leverage on the popularity of a certain thread in order to achieve your own marketing goal is simply giving yourself a bad reputation.

You are clearly and definitely disturbing our research, viewing and clarity of usage by inserting this. I am not trying to be MEAN. I am hoping to be OBJECTIVE.

Petmail
24-09-08, 04:50
These transactions are genuine mostly low floor for the 800 & 830psf. as for the 700psf could be a delayed lodging of caveats.

Joe6816
24-09-08, 09:51
These transactions are genuine mostly low floor for the 800 & 830psf. as for the 700psf could be a delayed lodging of caveats.

Pet, when a buyer purchase a unit from developer under defer payment, if they use any loan or CPF for the 15%, a caveat will be lodge from the bank. If use cash then no caveat will be lodge. So some units you will not see the caveats lodged for years till it sold or owner pick up a loan. From SSIV you will start to see a lot of caveats lodged for Esta for next 3 months as most of the owners had started picking their loan. So far for sub sale nothing have been sold in Esta under 800psf. For SSIV, it will shows all caveats regardless of first owner or sub sale. Only URA will show transacted price.

Real Estate Pundit
24-09-08, 10:08
2 NEW caveats lodged between 22 Aug 08 to 12 Sept 08.

05-0X__1464____830__$1,215,120__01 Sep 08 NEW
03-1X__1313____800__$1,050,400__01 Sep 08 NEW
2X-05__2368_____1132___$2,680,000__22 Aug 08
1X-05__1130______925___$1,045,250__19 Aug 08
1X-07__1346______936___$1,260,000__18 Aug 08

Joe6816
24-09-08, 10:19

Where you get this?

Real Estate Pundit
24-09-08, 10:55
Where you get this?
Why your question Joe?

Do you spot some discrepancy?

Joe6816
24-09-08, 10:58
Why your question Joe?

Do you spot some discrepancy?

URA didn't lodge it.

Real Estate Pundit
24-09-08, 11:21
URA didn't lodge it.

URA's info is free. I have to pay $3,300 a year for my info. I can also see if buyer/s is local, mixed or foreigner and also if the address of buyer is private or HDB.

With the buyers address, URA can then track if they are HDB upgraders.

Joe6816
24-09-08, 11:24
URA's info is free. I have to pay $3,300 a year for my info. I can also see if buyer/s is local, mixed or foreigner and also if the address of buyer is private or HDB.

Why you need all these informations since you not a agent?

Real Estate Pundit
24-09-08, 11:28
Why you need all these informations since you not a agent?

To learn the Real Estate market. To share info with anyone needing to know so that buyers and sellers can make informed decisions.

Are you suspicious of my intentions Joe?

bolueeleh
24-09-08, 11:29

you should sell your info here since you have to pay for yours, set up a paypal account :cheers6:

Joe6816
24-09-08, 11:32
To learn the Real Estate market. To share info with anyone needing to know so that buyers and sellers can make informed decisions.

Are you suspicious of my intentions Joe?

Since you can pay and they allow you to see the informations, why I suspect your intention? What harm is there. But again as what I said, these transacted price is the purchase price of owner. Not selling price.

bolueeleh
24-09-08, 11:34
anyway these info are for considerations only, even if the same unit or floor area is reflected, diff ppl hv diff price estimation on the same unit, it may worth 1mil to one and only 800k to another.:2cents:

C.X
24-09-08, 11:40

Welcome Back bro..didn't know you pay so much for it..

Cheap Agent
24-09-08, 11:52
Since you can pay and they allow you to see the informations, why I suspect your intention? What harm is there. But again as what I said, these transacted price is the purchase price of owner. Not selling price.

Agent like Joe6816 did not willing to pay $ 3,300 for the info. Cheap agent do not want to pay but still want to do business in this forum ???

Real Estate Pundit
24-09-08, 11:54

Which unit/s are you referring to Joe? I'll check again.

Ppl
24-09-08, 11:56
Agent like Joe6816 did not willing to pay $ 3,300 for the info. Cheap agent do not want to pay but still want to do business in this forum ???

Agree agree..Joe,I can never see yr advertisements in papers..I am shocked to know you do not pay for such info..it speaks a lot of your professionalism..Because you do not pay,you may not know the market very well,thus you should stop posting thigs like ""FIRE SALE"""..Its misleading

Real Estate Pundit
24-09-08, 11:58
anyway these info are for considerations only, even if the same unit or floor area is reflected, diff ppl hv diff price estimation on the same unit, it may worth 1mil to one and only 800k to another.:2cents:

$1Mil is because buyer is ill informed while $800K could be the seller not knowing the market.

A certified surveyor will tell you that it should not differ by so much....unless of course one unit has 18k gold taps and bidet.

Petmail
24-09-08, 12:05
these are the same caveats from sisv though one off case should never be used as a guide in the determination of the market value of any properties. It all boils down to the motivation of the seller.

Joe6816
24-09-08, 12:07

I also have these information but I don't have to pay so much.

Joe6816
24-09-08, 12:11
Agree agree..Joe,I can never see yr advertisements in papers..I am shocked to know you do not pay for such info..it speaks a lot of your professionalism..Because you do not pay,you may not know the market very well,thus you should stop posting thigs like ""FIRE SALE"""..Its misleading

Maybe you can call up those agents in the papers and tell them why they advertise Fire Sale since nothing is Fire Sale to you. Do I have to list my name in papers? How much you know about agents stuff? You know how many numbers I operating with?

Real Estate Pundit
24-09-08, 12:13

Joe, you will see these 2 caveats in november 2008

03-18__1313____760___$997,880____20 Apr 07
05-02__1464____693___$1,015,000__01 Aug 06

So are referring to the above 2 units? FYI None of the original buyers paid more than $798psf to the developer prior to Mar 2007.

bolueeleh
24-09-08, 12:40
these are the same caveats from sisv though one off case should never be used as a guide in the determination of the market value of any properties. It all boils down to the motivation of the seller.

what is the secret to motivating seller to sell? if not i have to try the jedi mind trick to get cheap cheap good good deal.:ashamed1:

Cheap AGent
24-09-08, 12:57
Maybe you can call up those agents in the papers and tell them why they advertise Fire Sale since nothing is Fire Sale to you. Do I have to list my name in papers? How much you know about agents stuff? You know how many numbers I operating with?

We do not know much about agent stuff.

FOR SURE BY NOW WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE A CHEAP AGENT.

MAY BE CHAIRMAN OF THE CHEAP AGENT.

Joe6816
24-09-08, 13:03

I know you are just another agent trying to stir shit here. Please lah. Thanks

Joe6816
24-09-08, 13:17

Btw these is my number, 81712412.
Do call me if you want to co broke my unit at Esta. Please be sincere and dont pretend you are a buyer. I had enough call from agents that pretend to be buyer trying to dug out informations from me. Btw I can sense you are EAST SIDE BOYZ. Telling me you big invester, who will wan to buy everything for investment? Then post here telling the world how good i am, asking people to call me. Next thing post very good things to promote me but in fact trying to destroy me once you get the informations you need. Cut the bull shit.

buy
24-09-08, 13:46
This is a forum what do you expect

Some will pretend to be buyers

but actually end up cant afford in the first place at all

or watever

So Joe u have to get used to it

Joe6816
24-09-08, 13:55
This is a forum what do you expect

Some will pretend to be buyers

but actually end up cant afford in the first place at all

or watever

So Joe u have to get used to it

Already use to it. You post anything sure have people make noise. Common in forum, car forum also same, every forum same. I do what I like. They can posted stupid replies but can't stop me.

Joe6816
24-09-08, 13:57
FIRE SALE 1313 sqft, 3 bedroom, 800 psf can try! Call me now, joe 81712412

Misleading Cheapo Agent
24-09-08, 15:46

Pls learn to define the correct terms - 800psf is not fire sale.
Developer sold at the range of 650-750psf - if its below that then call it fire sale.

Definition of Sale:
700 psf = Developer Sale
600 psf = Lelong Sale
500 psf = Fire Sale

Fire Sale
24-09-08, 16:26
Pls learn to define the correct terms - 800psf is not fire sale.

Definition of Sale:
700 psf = Developer Sale
600 psf = Lelong Sale
500 psf = Fire Sale

People post fire sale his business lah. Your definition of fire sale if really take place, by then u think u can afford to buy? your house will not be fire sale. it will be burnt down sale. haha

buy
24-09-08, 16:35
Basic Rules:

Who dun want earn a profit out of a Sale?

Or else everything will become "free meal in this world"

Rem "Theres no free meal in this world"

Cheap Agent
24-09-08, 20:03

Again this are cheap agent who do not want to put ad on news paper. Only come to forum to do business.

How to do business with this type of Cheap again.

This is a Fire Sales property agent we all need to know.

Agent Joe
24-09-08, 20:45
Again this are cheap agent who do not want to put ad on news paper. Only come to forum to do business.

How to do business with this type of Cheap again.

This is a Fire Sales property agent we all need to know.

He think only he can see those caveats lodged,other ppl cannot see..this kind of agent sucks..forum ads FOC mah,newpaper want $..everyday also Fire Sale,newspaper also got $800psf for Esta,why those agents nvr advertise Fire Sale?Might as well State:Commit Suicide Sale...Cheapo Agent!

KG
24-09-08, 20:58
He think only he can see those caveats lodged,other ppl cannot see..this kind of agent sucks..forum ads FOC mah,newpaper want $..everyday also Fire Sale,newspaper also got $800psf for Esta,why those agents nvr advertise Fire Sale?Might as well State:Commit Suicide Sale...Cheapo Agent!

Petmail is so much more professional than him.look @ the way Petmail post n speaks,so professional..even ppl say bad about him,he keep his cool..i would rather choose Petmail over Joe..
Look @ The way that joe posted,speaks alot of him..So eager to close deal n simply arrogant..

kal
24-09-08, 21:03
Petmail is so much more professional than him.look @ the way Petmail post n speaks,so professional..even ppl say bad about him,he keep his cool..i would rather choose Petmail over Joe..
Look @ The way that joe posted,speaks alot of him..So eager to close deal n simply arrogant..

agree, agree... even "real estate pundit' shared all the latest transacted price (really appreciate tat, TKS) also he wanna questioned... pls la..

BENTLY
24-09-08, 21:05
what is the secret to motivating seller to sell? if not i have to try the jedi mind trick to get cheap cheap good good deal.:ashamed1:

The things is these: if wait until CHIP CHIP, u also run.
Seler mentalilty, sell high, high. Buyer mentality buy Chip,Chip.......

KG
24-09-08, 21:22
agree, agree... even "real estate pundit' shared all the latest transacted price (really appreciate tat, TKS) also he wanna questioned... pls la..

Hi Kal,

I agree with you as well..I also appreciate Real Estate Pundit out of good sake come here n share PAID info of $3300 annually to everyone here for the latest caveats lodged also got question by him..Where you get the info from blah blah blah..He can don't post those latest caveats but why he post? is bcoz he wanna share the latest transacted price in this forum n don't want the people in this forum to buy blindly n got cheated by Cheap Agent!

Petmail posted to him about Co-broke ESTA,look @ his replied..Simply Arrogant!

Cheap Agent
24-09-08, 22:54
Please get the cheap agent out of this forum. We are here to share info not for Business. If you can't get business just quit and look for other jobs.

Keep posting Fire sales and Free Info form URA to con people that you are professional agent is over for you Joe6816.

Good Professional Agent will never need to come to free forum to look for opportunity. They make it because they work hard and not Arrogant.

We appreciate Real Estate Pundit info.

KG
24-09-08, 23:12
Please get the cheap agent out of this forum. We are here to share info not for Business. If you can't get business just quit and look for other jobs.

Keep posting Fire sales and Free Info form URA to con people that you are professional agent is over for you Joe6816.

Good Professional Agent will never need to come to free forum to look for opportunity. They make it because they work hard and not Arrogant.

We appreciate Real Estate Pundit info.

well said..we're here to share info on property market,not to come here n read postings from Arrogant Agents..

I really Appreciate the Effort made by Real Estate Pundit..

Spotter
24-09-08, 23:41
well said..we're here to share info on property market,not to come here n read postings from Arrogant Agents..

I really Appreciate the Effort made by Real Estate Pundit..

All the last few posting are done by the same guy. What is your intention?

bolueeleh
24-09-08, 23:53
wow lau eh, peng you no need to fight lah, everyone one can talk all they want, if not happy then juz bo hue lah, everyone here only 1 motive 'make $', so "together air make money" :D

Whiteblack_cat
25-09-08, 00:06
Mao once said.. white cat.. black cat.. can catch rat is a good cat..
good agents.. bad agents.. can get me the best price is a good agent !
From what I can see..
A simple man view... (Sorri If I Offend Anyone )

AK47
25-09-08, 00:50
Just for info, unless you are working in real estate you should just subscribe to Realis for 24hrs access at $80. During this 24hrs you can download as much project's data you want for later reference.

Example:359

https://spring.ura.gov.sg/lad/ore/login/index.cfm (http://forums.condosingapore.com/)

$1,800 is for annual access. Not sure why Real Estate Pundit need to pay $3,300?

Alsolutely a must before buying a property.

Hope the info is useful.

Spotter
25-09-08, 06:40
All the last few posting are done by the same guy. What is your intention?

You are Joe6816 ? his friend ? or also Cheap Agent here ?

Joe6816 are here to look for opportunity as this is a free forum to make $$$, you thought he is here to contribute free info ???????

If he can't get opportunity here he will go else where to look for more $$$.

He only post his phone no. to get clients to call him for sales. Please do not do business in this forums. Post your Fire Sales info in ebay or Yahoo la....

BENTLY
25-09-08, 08:04
Mao once said.. white cat.. black cat.. can catch rat is a good cat..
good agents.. bad agents.. can get me the best price is a good agent !
From what I can see..
A simple man view... (Sorri If I Offend Anyone )

Not Mao la, is Deng xiao peng la....................

BENTLY
25-09-08, 08:05
Not Mao la, is Deng xiao peng la....................

Shd be Deng Xiaoping, sry...............

BENTLY
25-09-08, 08:14
You are Joe6816 ? his friend ? or also Cheap Agent here ?

Joe6816 are here to look for opportunity as this is a free forum to make $$$, you thought he is here to contribute free info ???????

If he can't get opportunity here he will go else where to look for more $$$.

He only post his phone no. to get clients to call him for sales. Please do not do business in this forums. Post your Fire Sales info in ebay or Yahoo la....

Aiya, let he be wat he is la, forum here free 1. Those who want to buy will buy and those who wont buy will not buy. let him connect us into this market lor, afterall free 1 wat......

Joe6816
25-09-08, 10:09
Just for info, unless you are working in real estate you should just subscribe to Realis for 24hrs access at $80. During this 24hrs you can download as much project's data you want for later reference.

https://spring.ura.gov.sg/lad/ore/login/index.cfm (http://forums.condosingapore.com/)

$1,800 is for annual access. Not sure why Real Estate Pundit need to pay $3,300?

Hope the info is useful.

Latest transacted prices for ESTA(Caveat not lodge)

30 Aug #1X-03 1346 sqft 938 psf
31 Aug #04-1X 1399 sqft 815psf
3 Sep #18-XX 1313 sqft 900 psf
7 Sep #11-1X 1346 sqft 906 psf
11 Sep #10-XX 1001 sqft 959 psf
12 Sep #19-XX 1346 sqft 965 psf
14 Sep #14-XX 1130 sqft 915 psf
18 Sep #1X-02 1475 sqft 905 psf
20 Sep #20-0X 1313 sqft 850 psf
22 Sep #14-XX 1313 sqft 850 psf
24 Sep #0X-09 1410 sqft 800 psf

Real Estate Pundit
25-09-08, 10:48

Hope the info is useful.

Dear AK47, I have to pay more because I subscribed to duo users plan.

I am not looking for business opportunities here, while I do appreciate the acknowledgements from the members of this forum.

I only have good intention to keep members of this forum informed and to not get pulled into any flaming sessions.

Joe6816
25-09-08, 11:06
Dear AK47, I have to pay more because I subscribed to duo users plan.

I am not looking for business opportunities here, while I do appreciate the acknowledgements from the members of this forum.

I only have good intention to keep members of this forum informed and to not get pulled into any flaming sessions.

Btw, I didn't doubt you on anything. Just asking u where u got the informations e other day. Tat's all

Unregistered345
25-09-08, 11:21
Hi Joe,

Keep on your posting, what units are $800psf now...?

Joe6816
25-09-08, 11:23
Hi Joe,

Keep on your posting, what units are $800psf now...?

#03-XX 1313 sqft, can try 800psf.

esta_650psf
25-09-08, 12:05
#03-XX 1313 sqft, can try 800psf.
Your 1410 already 800 psf liao... can try 7xxpsf?

Joe6816
25-09-08, 12:09
Your 1410 already 800 psf liao... can try 7xxpsf?

Can, can try. Of course.

vjammy
25-09-08, 14:26
How does esta compare to other freehold projects?
Where can one get better value considering one wants to buy freehold, and does'nt want to go to the ulu areas.
800 seems a good price.

I think as an investor one should only buy if you are flipping from another property. If not, one should wait for another year, and by mar 2010, the prices will be down atleast by another 20%.

Unregistered12112
25-09-08, 18:12
Where can one get better value considering one wants to buy freehold, and does'nt want to go to the ulu areas.
800 seems a good price.

I think as an investor one should only buy if you are flipping from another property. If not, one should wait for another year, and by mar 2010, the prices will be down atleast by another 20%.

800 psf can go down somemore? R u God or Prophet? Talk only. Genuine buyers just buy, they dun talk.

BENTLY
25-09-08, 20:27
800 seems a good price.

Agree, take a look:

Asia financial centres face property market fall-out

By Dominic Whiting and Daryl Loo
HONG KONG/SINGAPORE, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Property prices and rents in Asia's financial centres of Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo are set to fall as banks scale back hiring and investments in the global financial turmoil. After a five-year boom, Asia's major financial capitals are far from immune from the kind of property downturns in New York and London, unleashed by the U.S. financial crisis. But while banks lay off tens of thousands in the United States, in Asia they are more likely to step back from ambitious expansion plans, so property markets will slip rather than slide.

stronghold
25-09-08, 22:32
Anyone have information on this? I am looking for a unit at esta for a while. Have been offered low $800psf. Click on the link below.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/esuitetables/infopage

/0,4547,4001-20080925,00.html?

stronghold
25-09-08, 22:44
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/suite/0,4545,,00.html?

Under

Property transactions with contract dates between Sept 8 and Sept 13, 2008

kal
25-09-08, 22:47
My fren just sold #1X-19 at above 900psf.. 3 bedder 1346sq ft. Means good layout still fetching above 900psf, only those lousy layout (entrance via balcony,beware of rainy days,open yr umbrella even b4 u step out of yr main door !! ) asking 800-850psf..:)

Joe6816
25-09-08, 22:57
My fren just sold #1X-19 at above 900psf.. 3 bedder 1346sq ft. Means good layout still fetching above 900psf, only those lousy layout (entrance via balcony,beware of rainy days,open yr umbrella even b4 u step out of yr main door !! ) asking 800-850psf..:)

It was sold for 965psf. 12th Sep.

1313 sqft depends. Those #20 floor 1313 is the best. No one can look into your unit and not affected by rain. If fact 1313 you can't say lousy. 1346 more waste space.

Doubter
25-09-08, 23:13
What's the basis for the businesstimes postings of property transactions? Some of the prices are very outlandish. I cant seem to find them on URA. I also wonder why I cant see Joe6816's updated sales in the same list.

Joe6816
25-09-08, 23:34
What's the basis for the businesstimes postings of property transactions? Some of the prices are very outlandish. I cant seem to find them on URA. I also wonder why I cant see Joe6816's updated sales in the same list.

The date i stated is the date the deal was close. So caveat will only be seen 2 months later.

C.X
25-09-08, 23:45

The date i stated is the date the deal was close. So caveat will only be seen 2 months later.

Joe,

How come 2 months later then can see the above caveats being lodged?Once option was exercise,after 3-4weeks the representing lawyers will lodged the caveats & it can be seen few days or a week later..

Correct me if im wrong..

Cheers

Joe6816
25-09-08, 23:54
Joe,

How come 2 months later then can see the above caveats being lodged?Once option was exercise,after 3-4weeks the representing lawyers will lodged the caveats & it can be seen few days or a week later..

Correct me if im wrong..

Cheers

2 weeks option + 3-4 weeks + 1 week you mentioned is 7 weeks. I to be safe say it's about 8 week(2 months).

C.X
26-09-08, 00:09
2 weeks option + 3-4 weeks + 1 week you mentioned is 7 weeks. I to be safe say it's about 8 week(2 months).

Your maths is getting better & better..from what i knew,4-5 weeks should be able to see the caveats..i will take note of the unit you posted & monitor @ SSIV & see how many weeks the caveats can be seen..:p

Joe6816
26-09-08, 00:09
Anyone have information on this? I am looking for a unit at esta for a while. Have been offered low $800psf. Click on the link below.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/esuitetables/infopage

/0,4547,4001-20080925,00.html?

It's the price the first owner purchase. When they bought it under defer payment and paid the 20% in cash dun have to launch caveat. Now when they pick up their loan, bank lodge caveat loh.

Joe6816
26-09-08, 00:15
Your maths is getting better & better..from what i knew,4-5 weeks should be able to see the caveats..i will take note of the unit you posted & monitor @ SSIV & see how many weeks the caveats can be seen..:p

Ai ya. If I say 4 week then later nothing posted 4 weeks later in URA I become badman again. To be safe 8 weeks, if can see before tat is bonus. But normally is about 6 weeks.:D

Eastside
26-09-08, 14:01
Joe, what are the mid-floor units and above available for 1313 or 1346 sqft and at the range of $800 - $850?

Potential Investor
26-09-08, 14:47
Hi Joe,

Any penthouse left? Size and psf?

C.X
26-09-08, 17:20
Ai ya. If I say 4 week then later nothing posted 4 weeks later in URA I become badman again. To be safe 8 weeks, if can see before tat is bonus. But normally is about 6 weeks.:D

Lol..True..later kana sour grapes again!:tongue3:

Joe6816
26-09-08, 17:22
Joe, what are the mid-floor units and above available for 1313 or 1346 sqft and at the range of $800 - $850?

Call me 81712412

Joe6816
26-09-08, 17:23
Hi Joe,

Any penthouse left? Size and psf?

Size
2960 sqft
3068 sqft
3477 sqft

Psf

Call me 81712412

Joe6816
26-09-08, 17:39
Lol..True..later kana sour grapes again!:tongue3:

:) :) :) haha

registered
26-09-08, 22:17
The main entrance (guardhouse area) is not classy at all - notice the long
flight of stairs - prospective buyers should go down on site and see it to know what i mean,,,,,,

stairways2heaven
27-09-08, 04:52
The main entrance (guardhouse area) is not classy at all - notice the long
flight of stairs - prospective buyers should go down on site and see it to know what i mean,,,,,,

I'm not one to judge "classy" versus otherwise, however I do wonder about handicap friendliness of the estate. Does that mean wheelchairs cannot go up the front easily?

Real Estate Pundit
29-09-08, 17:28
2 NEW caveats lodged between 22 Aug 08 to 19 Sept 08.

11-1X__1346_____906___$1,220,000__19 Sep 08 --- NEW
08-0X__1475_____868___$1,280,000__17 Sep 08 --- NEW
05-0X__1464_____830___$1,215,120__01 Sep 08
03-1X__1313_____800___$1,050,400__01 Sep 08
21-0X__2368_____1132__$2,680,000__22 Aug 08
10-0X__1130_____925___$1,045,250__19 Aug 08
11-0X__1346_____936___$1,260,000__18 Aug 08
13-0X__1346_____929___$1,250,000__15 Aug 08
11-1X__1173_____936___$1,098,000__11 Aug 08
12-1X__1173_____912___$1,070,000__01 Aug 08
15-04__1313_____855___$1,122,615__14 Jul 08
19-07__1346_____1000__$1,346,000__14 Jul 08
14-09__1399_____926___$1,295,000__09 Jul 08

Unregistered123
29-09-08, 17:58
Better hold on any purchases..... STI index dropped another 50.12 point to 2,361.34

recession
30-09-08, 00:40
Better hold on any purchases..... STI index dropped another 50.12 point to 2,361.34
Told everyone already, we are going into a recession.

No recession
30-09-08, 07:00
Told everyone already, we are going into a recession.

Told everyone already, Rich man don't care about recession or going into a recession.

recession
30-09-08, 08:08
Told everyone already, Rich man don't care about recession or going into a recession.
Look at Todays stock price then talk lah, you stupid idiot. Rich man all peeing on their pants.

Buffet
30-09-08, 08:29
Look at Todays stock price then talk lah, you stupid idiot. Rich man all peeing on their pants.

Those who took the risk of investing and spreading their allocation over the next 6mths will benefit from the low prices in stocks. Stupid people always sell low and buy high. Correction is good. It will flush out all those people with no holding power and economic resources. Those holding long term will have no fear when property prices or stocks correct.

Invester
30-09-08, 09:58
Those who took the risk of investing and spreading their allocation over the next 6mths will benefit from the low prices in stocks. Stupid people always sell low and buy high. Correction is good. It will flush out all those people with no holding power and economic resources. Those holding long term will have no fear when property prices or stocks correct.

Agree, a good invester will sell when profit is 20% to 30 %, loss is 10%. With this way of investing. It's safe.

Wbufet
30-09-08, 10:23

You write so lucidly probably b'cos u dont own a single stock,,,,,,talk is cheap - writing here in this forum is also free - so dont call "people stupid".

Curious
30-09-08, 17:55
If rich men all peeing in their pants, then dirt like you should have disappeared from the earth as they would have fired dirt like you.

Unregistered123
30-09-08, 23:32
This rumour monger tried to spread rumours and fears in all the threads. Then kenna left right center when he haolian in D9 thread. haa...

Unregistered 1888
01-10-08, 01:41
I am interested in buying a unit at the esta as an investment.........was toking to some friends they think that the market will drop lower next year and told me to wait out.........Anybody here looking to buying in the coming months? Very confused whether to commit to a unit now......because the price now is very attractive in my opinion........BTW this is my second unit so actually i am in no rush to buy........but just need to reaffirm whether now is a good time to commit

Hondo
01-10-08, 07:40
I am interested in buying a unit at the esta as an investment.........was toking to some friends they think that the market will drop lower next year and told me to wait out.........Anybody here looking to buying in the coming months? Very confused whether to commit to a unit now......because the price now is very attractive in my opinion........BTW this is my second unit so actually i am in no rush to buy........but just need to reaffirm whether now is a good time to commit

I think can wait because it looks like slipping some more. But property prices are hard to predict. If the economy slips and global turmoil continues, property prices will slip because people's bottomline will be affected. I will not be surprise at all if property prices drops to 2006 level just before the steep surge. If this materialises, area around esta for new condos will be around 650psf. But it's anybody guess.

Unregistered..
01-10-08, 10:42
Funds is needed to bottom fish the happening equity market.

Let the Esta sellers hold onto the units for a few more months. Funds needed to start mortgage payment, 10% balance, 6 months up-front maintenence fee, surveyor fee, minor renovation, lighting and furnishing to attract tenant, activation of gas water supply sanitation charges. paper work to rectify defects.

Jump in when prepared.

01-10-08, 11:56
How can anyone be so ignorant and ignored what's happening in the global financial scene now....
Banks are not lending to each other this year. Next year bank will not lend to consumer in US. The rest is up to you to imagine.
That might not guarantee a very steep fall in asset prices here so go buy anything you want as long as one can afford. A 10% asset deflation here is not impossible so I will wait for 2 more years for better deal.

Unregistered..
01-10-08, 12:35
Call me 81712412
Hi Joe,
What's CPF rule for second property? We have fully settled our first property. If we want to buy Esta as second property, instead of the uncertain rental, can we use CPF as part of monthly installment? Appreciate your kind knowledge sharing on this. thanks.

acidburnz
01-10-08, 17:53
You'll need to maintain a minimum sum of $53,000 either in your Ordinary OR Special account, before the balance cab be used towards your second property.

For instance:

Ordinary account balance:$70,000
Special account balance: $40,000
(-) Minimum sum: $53,000
CPF usable towards 2nd property purchase and instalment: $57,000

Petmail
01-10-08, 18:09
Hi Joe,
What's CPF rule for second property? We have fully settled our first property. If we want to buy Esta as second property, instead of the uncertain rental, can we use CPF as part of monthly installment? Appreciate your kind knowledge sharing on this. thanks.

HI there.. Have you used any cpf towards the payment on your 1st property? if yes then you need to hold out for the minimum sum, if no cpf were used in any form of payment in your 1st property, then yes you can definitely use your cpf to pay for your second property provided you need to pledge to cpf board to only utilise cpf for that particular unit only.

Hope this one does helps you!

Pet

UnregisteredABC
02-10-08, 10:41
CASH IS KING... if by holding any purchases for couple of mths (or maybe a year) can get u cheaper and worth unit, rich will become richer.......

Unregistered..
02-10-08, 11:34
You'll need to maintain a minimum sum of $53,000 either in your Ordinary OR Special account, before the balance cab be used towards your second property.

For instance:

Hi acidburnz, Petmail,
Thanks for the detailed explaination. will calculate the OA and SA first. Thanks!

Unregistered.
02-10-08, 11:56
Setting aside the Minimum Sum when you reach 55 ensures that you have some regular income from age 62 (current draw-down age) to live on in your retirement.

The Minimum Sum was set at $80,000 in 2003 and will be raised gradually until it reaches $120,000 (in 2003 dollars) in 2013, and will be adjusted yearly for inflation.

If you are unable to set aside your full Minimum Sum in cash, your property, bought with your CPF savings, will be automatically pledged for up to half of
the Minimum Sum.

55th birthday
on or after Minimum Sum
(in 2003 dollars)
(after adjustment for inflation)

1 July 2003 $80,000 $80,000
1 July 2004 $84,000 $84,500
1 July 2005 $88,000 $90,000
1 July 2006 $92,000 $94,600
1 July 2007 $96,000 $99,600
1 July 2008 $100,000 $106,000
1 July 2009 $104,000 } To be
1 July 2010 $108,000 } announced
1 July 2011 $112,000 }
1 July 2012 $116,000 }
1 July 2013 $120,000

Unregistered?
02-10-08, 12:01

For instance:

sorry for silly question - the min amt is per person right? not husband and wife combined balance, right?
say if husband has $30K OA+SA, while wife has $25K OA+SA, even through $30+25 exceed $53K, both of them can't use CPF to pay morgage, right?

esta_714
02-10-08, 13:38
Jst read the biz times.. seems tat a few units done.. 714 psf,, 724 psf.. 868 psf and 906 psf ! Quite a wide range..

Can any kind soul out there put up the unit nos details ? reckon it's the floor and placing tat dictates the price but need some data to prove !

Thxs

esta_650
02-10-08, 16:03
Jst read the biz times.. seems tat a few units done.. 714 psf,, 724 psf.. 868 psf and 906 psf ! Quite a wide range..

Can any kind soul out there put up the unit nos details ? reckon it's the floor and placing tat dictates the price but need some data to prove !

Thxs
sure or not??? cut and paste the info from biz times leh
haha! my dream of 650 coming true soon...

HDB300k
02-10-08, 16:05
sure or not??? cut and paste the info from biz times leh
haha! my dream of 650 coming true soon...

Wait long long, it Esta 650 then HDB @Duxton willbe 300K

Duxton_300K
02-10-08, 16:10
Wait long long, it Esta 650 then HDB @Duxton willbe 300K

Yes, HDB @ Duxton will be 300K will be coming soon.
Lehmen Bro can bankrupt, so NOTHING is impossible!!!

esta_650
02-10-08, 16:17
supported! dont forget the Esta was sold at 650 psf, why can't be back to that level? owner should laugh if still can find buy willing to pay above 600psf, recession is coming, my friends!

Duxton 300k
02-10-08, 16:26

Yes, everything is possible. You can be jobless and broke by then. haha

Duxton 300k
02-10-08, 16:27
supported! dont forget the Esta was sold at 650 psf, why can't be back to that level? owner should laugh if still can find buy willing to pay above 600psf, recession is coming, my friends!

Coming to you too. Who needs you as friends! Only of recession. like you are the only one not affected.

Duxton_300K
02-10-08, 16:45
Yes, everything is possible. You can be jobless and broke by then. haha

As long as we dun commit any purchases now, cash is still on hand, with cash on hand we can last till the recovery....... or best get some cheap deals....

Unregistered999
02-10-08, 16:46
As long as we dun commit any purchases now, cash is still on hand, with cash on hand we can last till the recovery....... or best get some cheap deals....

Agreed. Let's wait.

Crazy
02-10-08, 16:58
Yah..you are right, we can wait..pity the sods who bought at peak price and are facing cash flow problems now...They can't! haha...

Agreed. Let's wait.

Unregistered?
02-10-08, 18:25
long time not heard from joe? where is the super agent? any comments on the 714 transaction in Esta? done by you??? :p

C.X
02-10-08, 22:06
long time not heard from joe? where is the super agent? any comments on the 714 transaction in Esta? done by you??? :p

You can call him for faster response..:)

Joe6816
03-10-08, 00:23
You can call him for faster response..:)

I'm here. Just got back from Belverdre.:)

WaitWaitWait
03-10-08, 03:11
Funds is needed to bottom fish the happening equity market.

Let the Esta sellers hold onto the units for a few more months. Funds needed to start mortgage payment, 10% balance, 6 months up-front maintenence fee, surveyor fee, minor renovation, lighting and furnishing to attract tenant, activation of gas water supply sanitation charges. paper work to rectify defects.

Jump in when prepared.

Agree totally with this posting. Let the Esta sellers hold on to their units and take on the costs and risks. There are more things to consider here other than the property's selling price. On top of his list, I would also add that they will have to take on the guaranteed increasing mortgage rates in the market. Bankers already telling people to duck for cover as SIBOR is set to go up up up. Jump in ONLY when prepared.

Petmail
03-10-08, 03:55
700 plus should be those who previously bought directly from developer. just that they only taken a loan recently and the transaction price came in. otherwisae would be a sub-sale transaction which may have a lodging at 1) developer sale price to 1st price follw by 2) a later sale price to the second owner on the same unit.

vjammy
03-10-08, 10:00
as reported in businesstimes
16 sep - 1561 sf, 714psf
15 sep - 1593 sf, 727psf
19 sep - 1346 sf, 906 psf
17 sep - 1475 sf, 868 psf

I am waiting to get esta at 700. Do'nt want to wait too long, because i am a HDB upgrader, and kanna hdb prices fall then how?

Jack
03-10-08, 10:07
Got analysts predicting sharp drops of bettwen 5 to 25%. Meltdown starting and the ball is beginning to roll downward. Think can drop to launched price?

Mime
03-10-08, 10:12
Got analysts predicting sharp drops of bettwen 5 to 25%. Meltdown starting and the ball is beginning to roll downward. Think can drop to launched price?

Assuming this place drop at about half of the prediction range - 15%, and transaction now at 700 plus, I will wait until prices drop by at least 100 psf before buying - around 600psf.

Unregistered1889
03-10-08, 11:34

U will not go wrong by going against public sentiments. If everyone including the aunties in the fish mkt think economy is slumping and property prices are heading south, then it's time to BUY!

Potential Investor
03-10-08, 11:38
Size
2960 sqft
3068 sqft
3477 sqft

Psf

Call me 81712412

Wats the PSF for the penthses?

buy
03-10-08, 11:47
well, everyone is just sitting now

and waiting for the package to get approve

"Most Likely will"

If it gets approve , and it might trigger the stock market index as well

and it regains humans confidence level...

then more or less it will pick up the property market as well.

In every darkness , there will be light shining throught

Recession
03-10-08, 11:51

"Most Likely will"

So what if the package was approved? Don't be naive, the trend is down.

Real Estate Pundit
03-10-08, 11:58
Dear vjammy,
The $700+psf caveats were original prices paid to the developer. See below transactions dated 7 JULY 08 AND 24 Jun 08 for the sub-sale for these units.

2 NEW caveats lodged between 22 Aug 08 to 19 Sept 08.

11-1X__1346_____906___$1,220,000__19 Sep 08 --- NEW
08-0X__1475_____868___$1,280,000__17 Sep 08 --- NEW
10-12__1346_____877___$1,180,000__08 Jul 08
13-11__1593_____929___$1,480,000__07 Jul 08 ---- (*2*)
19-20__1561_____974___$1,520,000__27 Jun 08
10-11__1561_____955___$1,490,755__24 Jun 08 ---- (*1*)

as reported in businesstimes
16 sep - 1561 sf, 714psf ----- (*1*)
15 sep - 1593 sf, 727psf ----- (*2*)
19 sep - 1346 sf, 906 psf
17 sep - 1475 sf, 868 psf

I am waiting to get esta at 700. Do'nt want to wait too long, because i am a HDB upgrader, and kanna hdb prices fall then how?

vjammy
03-10-08, 14:03
Business times should not publish wrong information.
They say the info is provided by SISV - http://www.sisvrealink.com/
31 Kaki Bukit Road 3
#06-23 TechLink
Singapore 417818

REALink Care: 6848 7680
Fax: 6844 0313
Email: [email protected]

Maybe we should tell them abt misinforming the public as multi million dollar purchases depend on this info? Can or not?

vjammy
03-10-08, 14:05
Mr pundit,
To clarify, these transactions took place last month - 15 sep 2008, and 16 sep 2008. Esta was all sold out a long time ago, then why is the caveat lodged now? Something does just not seem right...

Petmail
03-10-08, 14:19
Wats the PSF for the penthses?

Last transaction for the penthouse was at 1132psf.

Pet

Esta owner
03-10-08, 14:19
Mr pundit,
To clarify, these transactions took place last month - 15 sep 2008, and 16 sep 2008. Esta was all sold out a long time ago, then why is the caveat lodged now? Something does just not seem right...

Ai ya, when I bought on defer payment only downpayment of 20%. I use all cash so no need to lodge caveat. Now start my loan so bank lodge caveat for my unit. Got it Bro. For some unit tat is on total cash payment you will not see caveat at all maybe for years till unit is sold, tat explains the seaview price at 8xx. Good day and nice weekend.

Petmail
03-10-08, 14:31
Mr pundit,

Esta was launched with deferred payment scheme and only 20% of the purchase price paid so far. Loan application is not required till about TOP date. As esta is coming soon to TOP most owners starts to take up the loan application with the bank which would require the lodging of caveats. thus transaction appears on a low side. hoiwever sisv was not wrong to put them in the list as they were previously not lodged but were only being lodged now. alternatively, in the subsale, the first owner did not take up loan and when he sell to the new buyer the caveat will have a few caveat lodging appearing too! of course the new transacted price will also appear eventually but that do not means that the transactions were really that low.

Cheers!
Pet

buy
03-10-08, 14:31
many people always think property market

is like going to fish market and buy a fish

kekek

Realist
03-10-08, 15:01

"Most Likely will"

Which planet are you on?

It takes a whole lot more than just this package to turn the world economy around.

This is just a stop gap measure to prevent a total collapse of the US economy.

Recessions can go on for years, and according to just about everyone in the know, we're looking at 1-2 years in the best case scanerio.

So either you are ignoring the facts or trying to kid yourself and others into believing that good times may just be round the corner.

Fact is, the bad times have just started!

vjammy
03-10-08, 15:02
Esta was launched with deferred payment scheme and only 20% of the purchase price paid so far. Loan application is not required till about TOP date. As esta is coming soon to TOP most owners starts to take up the loan application with the bank which would require the lodging of caveats. thus transaction appears on a low side. hoiwever sisv was not wrong to put them in the list as they were previously not lodged but were only being lodged now. alternatively, in the subsale, the first owner did not take up loan and when he sell to the new buyer the caveat will have a few caveat lodging appearing too! of course the new transacted price will also appear eventually but that do not means that the transactions were really that low.

Cheers!
Pet

Pet, that is one of the better explanations i've seen on this forum. Thanks lah.

warren follower
03-10-08, 17:34
Which planet are you on?

It takes a whole lot more than just this package to turn the world economy around.

This is just a stop gap measure to prevent a total collapse of the US economy.

Recessions can go on for years, and according to just about everyone in the know, we're looking at 1-2 years in the best case scanerio.

So either you are ignoring the facts or trying to kid yourself and others into believing that good times may just be round the corner.

Fact is, the bad times have just started!
This is the bottom liao lah for the economic malaise.

When big fish such as Warren Buffett starts whacking companies and assets left and right, you know that bottom already here or close to it liao. Most likely we are in the middle of the bottom and the turnaround is round the corner maybe in the next 1 or 2 years.

What that means for Singapore property is something else. Surely there is no way people can sell $5000 psf properties anymore, but for those mid priced CCR condos like $1200 psf to $2000 psf, there is fair value in them, for the very reason that many of these mid priced ones are located just down the road (or very near) those $4000/$5000 psf properties which are going to be experiencing a 20% drop in price.

If you can buy a condo at half the price of a high end one, and yet live on the same street as that high end one, why not?

Think!n Think value!

For me, I feel mid priced condos have been quite resistant in their prices and haven't dropped very much. Perhaps 2009 or 2010 will be a good time to buy those mid priced condos in CCR. But I won't touch the high end CCR ones like Nassim or the Marq or Hilltops... those are reserved for the super rich.

Unregistered12345
03-10-08, 17:35
This is the bottom liao lah for the economic malaise.

When big fish such as Warren Buffett starts whacking companies and assets left and right, you know that bottom already here or close to it liao. Most likely we are in the middle of the bottom and the turnaround is round the corner maybe in the next 1 or 2 years.

What that means for Singapore property is something else. Surely there is no way people can sell $5000 psf properties anymore, but for those mid priced CCR condos like $1200 psf to $2000 psf, there is fair value in them, for the very reason that many of these mid priced ones are located just down the road (or very near) those $4000/$5000 psf properties which are going to be experiencing a 20% drop in price.

If you can buy a condo at half the price of a high end one, and yet live on the same street as that high end one, why not?

Think!n Think value!

For me, I feel mid priced condos have been quite resistant in their prices and haven't dropped very much. Perhaps 2009 or 2010 will be a good time to buy those mid priced condos in CCR. But I won't touch the high end CCR ones like Nassim or the Marq or Hilltops... those are reserved for the super rich.
I think we are near bottom. The question is whether the recovery is U or V shape. Also, some much money has been taken out of equities and funds... it's a matter of time before they need to be parked somewhere.

In a market like singapore, where the government is very very proactive in managing demand, esp powerful hands in controlling HDB supply/price and LTA land sales, property prices might soften, but will not crash...

Get your checkbook ready, be alert for good bargains, seek around for good value... for the next few quarters' the time for investment... Once we are on track for recovery, the developers will start launching, driving up hype and sentiments., the surge will be on again.

BTW. The current price might drop 5-10%. But this will be the new price floor. The price of concrete, steel, manpower.... is increasing... recession or not. Tata is building hundred thousands of nano car for eager indians... and China with dampened growth has yet to fill basic infrastructure needs...

About equity. Timing/catching the market is important, despite all those anal-ysts telling you otherwise. All those bozo analyst are professionals, professionally earning your fees and tcss you. During the 2002-2003 downturn, I invested and when I divested 1 year ago, I earned 80% gain ~20% return a year. example DBS at $12, sold at >$20, SIA $10, sold at $18... so minimum attention and good returns....

I am ready to jump...anyone with me... hopefully to greater wealth :-P
May the force be with us.

Cass
03-10-08, 20:00
I think we are near bottom. The question is whether the recovery is U or V shape. Also, some much money has been taken out of equities and funds... it's a matter of time before they need to be parked somewhere.

In a market like singapore, where the government is very very proactive in managing demand, esp powerful hands in controlling HDB supply/price and LTA land sales, property prices might soften, but will not crash...

Get your checkbook ready, be alert for good bargains, seek around for good value... for the next few quarters' the time for investment... Once we are on track for recovery, the developers will start launching, driving up hype and sentiments., the surge will be on again.

BTW. The current price might drop 5-10%. But this will be the new price floor. The price of concrete, steel, manpower.... is increasing... recession or not. Tata is building hundred thousands of nano car for eager indians... and China with dampened growth has yet to fill basic infrastructure needs...

About equity. Timing/catching the market is important, despite all those anal-ysts telling you otherwise. All those bozo analyst are professionals, professionally earning your fees and tcss you. During the 2002-2003 downturn, I invested and when I divested 1 year ago, I earned 80% gain ~20% return a year. example DBS at $12, sold at >$20, SIA $10, sold at $18... so minimum attention and good returns....

I am ready to jump...anyone with me... hopefully to greater wealth :-P
May the force be with us.

Well said..There will be a slight downturn but market will not crash..

WarrenBluffer
03-10-08, 22:20
WB buys special deals... There are a lot of special triggers and clauses that is not known to the common people. What you people see out there is just a summary without the "special" protective clauses.. Bear in mind, WB drives a very hard bargain..
GE... GS... All these have uniquely special clauses.. So follow with caution..
But when the sky fall.... No one can be unscarth.. Some SWF always mentioned we invested for long term etc which is pure BS.. Invested is for good stocks etc.. not crap banana mickies tat teaches ABC.. There is a world of difference between gd stocks and bad thus likewise with properties.
SO..... Choice is yours.. choice carefully the better properties..

Good luck

Petmail
04-10-08, 06:07
Pet, that is one of the better explanations i've seen on this forum. Thanks lah.

Small issues vjammy.

;)
Pet

Unregistered12345
04-10-08, 12:14
Well said..There will be a slight downturn but market will not crash..

GOOD LUCK TO U........ If u are not super rich, any downturn can kill u......

ESTA Owner
04-10-08, 12:15
PRICE OF ESTA is very reasonable now, BUY BUY BUY now, don't wait anymore.................

stronghold
04-10-08, 12:46
Yesterday nite i took a drive past to Esta.. my wife and myself abit put off by the widely used white lights.. the trees are so young... the front gate signage is small with white lights backing again. Did not expect the project to be this way compared to what MCL could do. I think the construction costs have taken a toll on the developer to use such cost saving measures. Yes i have to agree that the entrance and overall feel of the condo may not match the standard of newly built condo feel of the east. I very much wanted to buy a unit there cos i used to stay at Amber Gardens... but now.. i think i have to reconsider again :(

Anyone can share their sentiments on the design aspect of Esta?

C.X
04-10-08, 20:25
8 caveats was lodged for the Esta 2day.:scared-1:

Unregistered123
04-10-08, 20:39
PRICE OF ESTA is very reasonable now, BUY BUY BUY now, don't wait anymore.................

Buy later, price drop even more! :D

Joe6816
04-10-08, 20:48
8 caveats was lodged for the Esta 2day.:scared-1:

Updates. Today's transcation #11-0x at 980 psf.

Many questions
04-10-08, 23:41
1. Is it possible that bank loan is not approved for those on deferred payment scheme when full loan is required to be taken up now ? Now loan criteria is tighter than before due to falling home price and economy downturn.

2. Will the price drop further if ESTA built quality is not up to mark ?

3. Will ESTA built quality be compromised ?? assuming apartment were sold at relatively low price but building cost increases sharply after that ?

stronghold
04-10-08, 23:48
Yah.. i kinda worried about the property interms of the layout and final completion. It looks kinda "public" housing.. with ugly railings.. staircases that can be seen from the road, etc..

Petmail
05-10-08, 03:21
Do not be too concerned about the quality of the project as the tender was also secured much earlier and all tender price confirm way before the the construction phase. thus the rising construction would not be of much concern to the developer and also mean quality will not be compromised since the MCL could easily be taken to the court if that really happens. If the owner of the esta unit is confirmed not able to be given a loan from the bank, according to the legal rights of the developer, he can repossess the unit to resale it provided of course they have given ample notice and opportunities to the owner to make the necessary payment. Hope I managed to clarify your doubts about these issues.

Cheers!
Pet

stronghold
05-10-08, 11:37
Thanks petmail. I have a talk with a few friends who intended to buy around the area of katong and all have the same sentiments that the project wont be much of a place to compete with other full facilities condo interms of family living.. the proximity between the blocks are really too close. So i think i will hold my horses and look around a little. And yes, the prices are definitely coming down for sure. Thanks again.

registered
05-10-08, 12:54
Yesterday nite i took a drive past to Esta.. my wife and myself abit put off by the widely used white lights.. the trees are so young... the front gate signage is small with white lights backing again. Did not expect the project to be this way compared to what MCL could do. I think the construction costs have taken a toll on the developer to use such cost saving measures. Yes i have to agree that the entrance and overall feel of the condo may not match the standard of newly built condo feel of the east. I very much wanted to buy a unit there cos i used to stay at Amber Gardens... but now.. i think i have to reconsider again :(

compare it with The Sea View and you will get your answer....,

( but pls dont use price as comparison - what you pay is what you get,right )

C.X
05-10-08, 13:23

Hi stronghold,

Price for The Esta is the weakest along amber road/amber gardens.as for me,i buy property to invest cum stay.currently got 2 units,1 to stay,1 for rental.can make money i sell,cannot make i will stay.:) If you're buying a project that has the weakest price,for me i will feel scared that it will depreciate further coz the current owners has no holding power & will just dump out @ any reasonable offer that makes the project priceless.Besides it will attract alot of upgraders & make the project no longer genteel anymore since it's so affordable now as compared to last year price where my friend flip out a unit @ $1150psf & make some money out of it.:) for property,if you have the holding power,you will Win & it also depends on the location on where you buy etc.

For me,i personally don't see this project a good investment!Really no offence to Esta owners,owners to be & agents of Esta.the above is just my thoughts,i might be wrong though.:)

Hope you will find your dream house soon!:)

Real Estate Pundit
06-10-08, 21:13
3 NEW caveats lodged between 20 Sep 08 to 26 Sept 08.

10-0X__1001_____959___$960,000___ 25 Sep 08
20-1X__1313_____890___$1,168,000__25 Sep 08
07-0X__1130_____890___$1,005,700__24 Sep 08
11-1X__1346_____906___$1,220,000__19 Sep 08
08-0X__1475_____868___$1,280,000__17 Sep 08
10-12__1346_____877___$1,180,000__08 Jul 08
13-11__1593_____929___$1,480,000__07 Jul 08
19-20__1561_____974___$1,520,000__27 Jun 08
10-11__1561_____955___$1,490,755__24 Jun 08

Unregistered321
06-10-08, 22:37
Looks like prices holding at between $850 to $950psf

Petmail
07-10-08, 01:44
Hi stronghold,

Price for The Esta is the weakest along amber road/amber gardens.as for me,i buy property to invest cum stay.currently got 2 units,1 to stay,1 for rental.can make money i sell,cannot make i will stay.:) If you're buying a project that has the weakest price,for me i will feel scared that it will depreciate further coz the current owners has no holding power & will just dump out @ any reasonable offer that makes the project priceless.Besides it will attract alot of upgraders & make the project no longer genteel anymore since it's so affordable now as compared to last year price where my friend flip out a unit @ $1150psf & make some money out of it.:) for property,if you have the holding power,you will Win & it also depends on the location on where you buy etc.

For me,i personally don't see this project a good investment!Really no offence to Esta owners,owners to be & agents of Esta.the above is just my thoughts,i might be wrong though.:)

Hope you will find your dream house soon!:)

That is also the main reason why the government put a stop to the deferred payment scheme!

Good Luck!
Pet

esta_650psf
07-10-08, 09:25
Hi stronghold,

well, if you buy at 650 psf, and hold for 2 more years, i believe esta still able to gain back to 1k psf level, why not a good investment? as you said, "can make money i sell,cannot make i will stay". why not?

kal
07-10-08, 10:04
Do not be too concerned about the quality of the project as the tender was also secured much earlier and all tender price confirm way before the the construction phase. thus the rising construction would not be of much concern to the developer and also mean quality will not be compromised since the MCL could easily be taken to the court if that really happens. If the owner of the esta unit is confirmed not able to be given a loan from the bank, according to the legal rights of the developer, he can repossess the unit to resale it provided of course they have given ample notice and opportunities to the owner to make the necessary payment. Hope I managed to clarify your doubts about these issues.

Cheers!
Pet

I personally feel MCL land is one of the better ones in terms of quality..In fact, i heard MCL land even give a free clothes dryer machine (not in the specifications when sold) to very unit in Esta..

C.X
07-10-08, 10:41
That is also the main reason why the government put a stop to the deferred payment scheme!

Good Luck!
Pet

Precisely Pet.Before Goverment Implement the scheme,everyone is like buying without thinking & push up the market to it's peak.:scared-1: