PDA

View Full Version : yew tee residences

amanda
01-12-08, 21:42
hi all , think want to buy a 3 room unit from yee tee residences, any advise?

Kenshinto80
03-12-08, 08:39

What are your expectations of an ideal home? For me, the location is too far away from City. But I kind of like this project as has quick and easy access to the MRT and Mall. Well, ultimately you need to state and list down what you are looking for before purchase.

Geylang OKT
24-01-09, 14:10
The devt looks ready :D

Rapister
21-02-09, 19:20
quite good price for even 4 bedroom

jonleelk
31-03-09, 15:35
Unit just TOP...but seems like no one here interested. :beats-me-man:

noblebaby
31-03-09, 15:43

near mrt, super noisy

soul118
31-03-09, 16:01
Hi!
anyone can advies the different btw EC and Condo? we are choosing btw Yew Mei Green / Windermere or Regent Grove (buying older unit cause of budget:D ), any idea about the pricing when launched?

thanks & cheers :)

smizms
31-03-09, 20:12
Bed rooms are too small

beverly
31-03-09, 23:21
I have been to the showflat 2 yrs back when they launched, by NTUC homes.
In terms of quality, look out for the kitchen stove, it's the old style, and the toilet tiles are ceramic tiles. One thing I like about the 4 bedder is that there is a toilet that is shared amongst 2 rooms, meaning, 2 doors.
The facade looks good, however, too transparent to the outsiders as you can see the interior of the units if you stand near the MRT.

jonleelk
02-04-09, 11:36
Found a pic on the net...MRT tracks just outside the balcony. :tsk-tsk: How to sleep at night?

http://i3.propertyguru.com.sg/images/thumb/c/e/6/e/ce6e12201237_1_V550.jpg

zoros
02-04-09, 12:09
Found a pic on the net...MRT tracks just outside the balcony. :tsk-tsk: How to sleep at night?

So if you been to BOTH Warren and Yew Tee Residence, you would see the latter's facing is even worse as it is even nearer to MRT station/tracks. My ex-neighbor was comparing these 2 projects previously, and finally penned down for Warren unit after looking at the unit facing for both these 2 projects as he is looking for one which is near to MRTs BUT not too near.........:sleep:

jonleelk
02-04-09, 13:30
So if you been to BOTH Warren and Yew Tee Residence, you would see the latter's facing is even worse as it is even nearer to MRT station/tracks. My ex-neighbor was comparing these 2 projects previously, and finally penned down for Warren unit after looking at the unit facing for both these 2 projects as he is looking for one which is near to MRTs BUT not too near.........:sleep:

To me, Warren already a little bit too near to MRT track. Yee Tee Residence is practically by the MRT track.

Balcony view see MRT approaching...tootootoo :eek: (oops, that is train). :D

beverly
02-04-09, 13:38
To me, Warren already a little bit too near to MRT track. Yee Tee Residence is practically by the MRT track.

Balcony view see MRT approaching...tootootoo :eek: (oops, that is train). :D

Some units are Warren are not facing the tracks .. am referring to those that faces the expressway (there is a long long bridge to cross over to the other end ), those should be very quiet.

Yew Tee Residence is too close to the tracks for sure, the building is just right next to the MRT. Regent Grove is further away , as in on the opp the road, the units further in should be quieter ?

vale
03-04-09, 00:31
Some units are Warren are not facing the tracks .. am referring to those that faces the expressway (there is a long long bridge to cross over to the other end ), those should be very quiet.

Yew Tee Residence is too close to the tracks for sure, the building is just right next to the MRT. Regent Grove is further away , as in on the opp the road, the units further in should be quieter ?
For Warren, those units facing KJE are not much better, it's a busy expressway ! U can choose the blocks on the expressway side but yr unit must face inside, then u can avoid the noise from the expressway. But MRT noise, u just can't avoid within 1km of the track, until SMRT do something.

Geylang OKT
11-04-09, 21:05
At the Warren, you get to breathe the noxious fumes from the buses at the CCK Bus Interchange 7 days a week free of charge :D

But Yew Tee Residences doesn't have a tennis court. That is a big minus.

rattydrama
04-10-10, 17:18
Anyone has layout plan for this project, pls PM me. Interested to have one.

kingkong1984
02-12-10, 20:18
Any updates on this? Sales result?

rattydrama
02-12-10, 22:31
this project TOP long time ago and all sold. what you mean sales results?

mygeemeel
02-12-10, 23:55
I feel this condo has very limited upside. I think if market turns, it will be very hard to sell too. Buy only if you wanna live near parents etc otherwise there are better ones around.

proud owner
03-12-10, 00:24
I feel this condo has very limited upside. I think if market turns, it will be very hard to sell too. Buy only if you wanna live near parents etc otherwise there are better ones around.

i cannot understand why people buy there .. at that time .. or even now

next to MRT .. next to wet mkt ...next to food court ..
can u imagine to noise, crowd and stench ?

and surrounded by HDB ..

they are more 'exclusive ones' like Windermere, Quintet,

kingkong1984
03-12-10, 03:06
Oh, if i recalled correctly, in demand project and sold out rather quickly then. I meant to ask about the resale transaction.

rattydrama
03-12-10, 07:49
Maybe you should visit the place and see for yourself. Not exactly noisy but since near MRT there is still noise. It will depend on your noise acceptance level but I would think the noise level of Blk 23 which is further away from MRT will not be as noisy as Blk 25 which is next to MRT.

Pool view units will essentially block away all noises and yet you get the convenience having situation on top of Yew Tee Point.

Ceveat is below 800psf and everything just within reach. Next to MRT will sure attract better rental yield. :spliff:

rattydrama
03-12-10, 07:50
it is just 139 units in total. Not very easy to get and not very easy to sell. I think alot buy for own stay.

Oh, if i recalled correctly, in demand project and sold out rather quickly then. I meant to ask about the resale transaction.

kingkong1984
03-12-10, 07:58
Not very easy to get would mean owners not selling. That would mean easier to sell. But not easy to sell would mean no one buying even if there's sales. Put the two together and you get this. A project with lots of demand for self stay folks. New and nice and when its old, even seld stay folks also dun want. Conclusion is that since its self stay, price must be right for selling if not no deals. This would be a support price for mee laksa. As mee laksa support the jade. Lesson learnt, sell on top or keep for stay if its an investment buy. Good.

rattydrama
03-12-10, 08:04
If you can get a unit and the surrounding price keep going up, you can easily sell cos not many competitor. Not easy to sell means owner expectation is very high now. Owners are asking 900psf while the last caveat price is just 750psf.

Few agents told me this is a sought after project just that they cannot get owner to agree on the price cos owner still holding on for better price. :spliff:

kingkong1984
03-12-10, 11:06
Yup, thanks for sharing, learnt something new. Due to owners sky high asking. This should be 750 psf there about. Agent still serve such sellers?

rattydrama
03-12-10, 12:33
Yup, thanks for sharing, learnt something new. Due to owners sky high asking. This should be 750 psf there about. Agent still serve such sellers?

If the price of mi casa, new EC and new development is more than 900psf, it will be good news for the rest of the condos including this one. Savvy buyer will again look at this project and don’t mind the price at 800psf.

akow
03-12-10, 12:37
it is just 139 units in total. Not very easy to get and not very easy to sell. I think alot buy for own stay.

It's a very small, low-floor project. Only 12th floors, even lower than standard HDB flats.
Hardly any sub-sale transactions, hence no impact...

rattydrama
03-12-10, 12:48
It seats on Yew Tee Point so the overall height is higher than the nearby HDB block.

devilplate
16-01-11, 23:45
23 Choa Chu Kang North 6 #08-03
99 Yrs From 03/01/2006
$893
$750k
23 Dec 10
25 Choa Chu Kang North 6 #09-14
99 Yrs From 03/01/2006
$823
$700k
31 May 10

a new high for 2bedders:cheers1:

prices r really gg crazy islandwide

kingkong1984
17-01-11, 04:11
23 Choa Chu Kang North 6 #08-03
99 Yrs From 03/01/2006
$893
$750k
23 Dec 10
25 Choa Chu Kang North 6 #09-14
99 Yrs From 03/01/2006
$823
$700k
31 May 10

a new high for 2bedders:cheers1:

prices r really gg crazy islandwide

Till 14 Jan 2011... Have to wait for new deals after 14 Jan 2011. Strictly for self stay folks there right.. :spliff2:

proud owner
17-01-11, 07:58
Till 14 Jan 2011... Have to wait for new deals after 14 Jan 2011. Strictly for self stay folks there right.. :spliff2:

heartlander's version of ION ...

residential upstairs ... shopping downstairs .... + MRT

both equally undesirable to me ... too close and too crowded for comfort

kingkong1984
17-01-11, 08:04
I dun like it too. Such projects should be catered for workers working below it or nearby. Can do overtime and yet get home in a zippy. Best to avoid if u cannot stand the crowds.

proud owner
17-01-11, 08:19
I dun like it too. Such projects should be catered for workers working below it or nearby. Can do overtime and yet get home in a zippy. Best to avoid if u cannot stand the crowds.

agree

i used to recommend Windermere (EC) to those who plans to buy Yew tee res...

Windermere has passed 10yrs and is open to all buyers ... in my personal view ..its much better ..
short walk .. away from crowd.... some blocks have unblocked view and park connectors ... and layout is superb

Snail
17-01-11, 13:54
Supposed to be a couple of units up for sale at the moment....one just advertising today still at $866psf for 4br, same as a couple of weeks ago.

Ad only, certainly.

rattydrama
12-02-11, 00:13

good point but I doubt the worker can afford it. got crowd and convenience, have to choose one lor. Cannot have everything.

rattydrama
12-02-11, 00:20
Supposed to be a couple of units up for sale at the moment....one just advertising today still at $866psf for 4br, same as a couple of weeks ago.

Ad only, certainly.

4 bedder @ 1.3m is always difficult to move. anything below 1m possible.

last transacted price is only $1.12m for 4 bedder.

25 Choa Chu Kang North 6 #12-11
99 Yrs From 03/01/2006
$689
$1120k
09 Dec 10

Geylang OKT
12-02-11, 08:48
agree

i used to recommend Windermere (EC) to those who plans to buy Yew tee res...

Windermere has passed 10yrs and is open to all buyers ... in my personal view ..its much better ..
short walk .. away from crowd.... some blocks have unblocked view and park connectors ... and layout is superb

Strictly speaking Windermere is 14 yrs old based on 99LH tenure (but TOP is 2000). Many buyers may not like Windermere cos its too far away from the MRT maybe 350m - 400m away or about 1 lap round the stadium track. Regent Grove is half the distance away :D

Besides, another EC Yew Mei Green is also nearby.

Highest tx price for Windermere in Jan 2011 was $623psf :eek:

The minus point about Yew Tee Residences is that the devt is rather small until even tennis court also no have :doh:

Anyway, many of the Yew Tee Residences owners hail from upgraders from the nearby Choa Chua Kang hdb flats, so unlikely they are going to sell anytime soon. Plus point, prices will be very stable and are upwards trending :D

peterng8
12-02-11, 09:03
Strictly speaking Windermere is 14 yrs old based on 99LH tenure (but TOP is 2000). Many buyers may not like Windermere cos its too far away from the MRT maybe 350m - 400m away or about 1 lap round the stadium track. Regent Grove is half the distance away :D

The minus point about Yew Tee Residences is that the devt is rather small until even tennis court also no have :doh:

Anyway, many of the Yew Tee Residences owners hail from upgraders from the nearby Choa Chua Kang hdb flats, so unlikely they are going to sell anytime soon. Plus point, prices will be very stable and are upwards trending :D

no fixed BBQ pits too?? limited BBQ pit which need to be pushed around like a trolley when booked:scared-4:

kingkong1984
12-02-11, 10:14
good point but I doubt the worker can afford it. got crowd and convenience, have to choose one lor. Cannot have everything.
Can afford rent.
Yup, no perfect home, no perfect car and no perfect husband and wife. Just can do ones.

rattydrama
12-02-11, 19:41
OKT from geylang since when you move to D23?:D :D :D this project got 2 bedder, there are few transactions and the latest 2 bedder was sold with 150K profit within a one year period, possibly the 3rd resale. the outlay is low compared to other district.

Buyer? foreigner turned Singaporean.

rattydrama
12-02-11, 19:47
no fixed BBQ pits too?? limited BBQ pit which need to be pushed around like a trolley when booked:scared-4:

haha order buffet BBQ chicken good enough, these days seldom people want to do BBQ...

kingkong1984
12-02-11, 19:55
OKT from geylang since when you move to D23?:D :D :D this project got 2 bedder, there are few transactions and the latest 2 bedder was sold with 150K profit within a one year period, possibly the 3rd resale. the outlay is low compared to other district.

U mean PRC Singaporean?

rattydrama
12-02-11, 20:02
U mean PRC Singaporean? Good Guess.

Geylang OKT
12-02-11, 21:30

Boss, do you think chickens only come from China meh? :D

peterng8
12-02-11, 22:36

got ang mo too...I read from articles.:D

Regulators
12-02-11, 22:53
read from articles or from experience? :D

got ang mo too...I read from articles.:D

peterng8
12-02-11, 23:00

articles from the web site la....:doh: old man like me how to take it...:)

Regulators
12-02-11, 23:03
they don't call you the Rod man for no reason lol :D

articles from the web site la....:doh: old man like me how to take it...:)

kingkong1984
12-02-11, 23:04
He said before.... When people go MTV, he go condo...

Do market research... That's why ROD in mouth thing ever ready for anyone who thinks he is agent. He is now Dr Peter, self proclaimed.
:scared-4:

rattydrama
13-02-11, 23:43

china for chinese..:p malays and indians :beats-me-man:

rattydrama
13-02-11, 23:44
He said before.... When people go MTV, he go condo...

Do market research... That's why ROD in mouth thing ever ready for anyone who thinks he is agent. He is now Dr Peter, self proclaimed.
:scared-4:

dr peter pan :p :p :p