PDA

View Full Version : Oasis Garden at Upper Paya Lebar

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

rocksteel
25-11-08, 07:47
Hi Bros,

1st posting here. Drove through Upper PL road and saw a soon to be completed Oasis Garden. Surrounded by Factory and next to a school and Gurhaks building.

Any comments/updates on this new condo. Call the agent and mentioned now selling at 800psf.

Regards

Blue
25-11-08, 17:54
I remembered when first launched, it was going like above S$1K psf. With the market condition now, not sure how the price dips. But those who bought earlier during the launch, good luck!

rocksteel
25-11-08, 19:22
yup, was told by agent that the price can still be "negoitated". ASk me to quote a price and she will fight with developer.

jtpy
30-11-08, 21:02
The last offer we got was about low 800psf.. It dropped about 10% from the 1st time we stepped into the show unit in early Oct 08... Not sure if they would drop further though.. :beats-me-man:

rocksteel
30-11-08, 22:31
hope so. Was aiming this one for some time.

Blue
01-12-08, 17:30
Project Name
Street Name
Type
No. of Units
Price
($)
Land/
Floor Area (Sqft)
Unit Price ($psf)
Date of Option Exercised / Sales Agreement Signed

OASIS GARDEN JALAN BUNGA RAMPAI Condominium 1 1,100,000 1,216 904 Aug-08
OASIS GARDEN JALAN BUNGA RAMPAI Condominium 1 1,122,000 1,227 914 Jul-08
OASIS GARDEN JALAN BUNGA RAMPAI Condominium 1 758,000 947 800 May-08
OASIS GARDEN JALAN BUNGA RAMPAI Condominium 1 1,233,500 1,475 836 Jan-08
OASIS GARDEN JALAN BUNGA RAMPAI Condominium 1 1,044,400 1,238 844 Dec-07

rocksteel
01-12-08, 19:15
:) Thanks bro on the update. My Budget around 850K

jtpy
01-12-08, 21:08
For which config? 3?

skleehoh
30-12-08, 11:43
We went to the show flat last week. The layout of the condo seems good, but it seems too far to the Circle Line at Tai Seng. Not sure if it command such pricing, especially it is near industrial estate. Anyone think it would appreciate in value ?

I went to the website of the developer but could not find this property listed. It seems to be done by the subsidary , is this developer reliable ? Any comment ?

rocksteel
30-12-08, 12:43
I went to the show room 2 months ago and yes the quality is good. It is lcoated between Tai Seng and Bradell station and KPE is nearby.

Agree with you that there seems very little infomation about this condo and it will be TOP 2009 mid. I have the agent card and will call her to find out more.

Are you buying for own stay or rental?

skleehoh
30-12-08, 12:53
Hi,

We are looking for own stay and looking at 4 bed room units. However, we do not also think this will be our last home, that is why we want to ensure that the property will have appreciation value though D19 may not appreciate much.

Convenient is one of our consideration as our children will soon be able to go to school themselves so it would be good to stay near MRT. We are typical Singaporean that want good , cheap and worth for money .. :)

What about yourself ?

rocksteel
30-12-08, 13:12
Me too for own stay and planning to let my son go maria stella Pri. What was the last info you got on the firm TOP date and your last quoted price?

I am looking to 3 bedrooms.

skleehoh
30-12-08, 13:36
Hi,

I heard is Mar 09, but from what I see at the site, it does not seems so. However, it would be good for us as we can see the actual unit before deciding to purchase.

It would be really good for you since you are going to enroll your son to Maris Stella, it is so near. Is it so difficult to register to Maris Stella ? I did not monitor. If so, it may really be great investment.

The price seems to drop by 15 % , but my agent quite cautious and will release price only on request, not given a full list like the old time.

He says it is negotiable with the developer.

Did you hunt around the area ? Any comparison to share ?

rocksteel
30-12-08, 13:53
Actually I stay nearby Circuit Road and near my mom's place. This is a good location for me.
My concern is similar to yours. All surrounded by Factories and not much view. So I believe the price will drop further with the current crisis...

My lasted quoted was 800psf but still negoitable.

jtpy
30-12-08, 17:48
Recently got some updated quotes for 3 the bedders.. #14 817psf, #10 781psf, #5 737psf... According to agent.. Price dropped 19% since Oct 08... And also understand from him a few units sold after this price revision...

jtpy
30-12-08, 17:55
We went to the show flat last week. The layout of the condo seems good, but it seems too far to the Circle Line at Tai Seng. Not sure if it command such pricing, especially it is near industrial estate. Anyone think it would appreciate in value ?

I went to the website of the developer but could not find this property listed. It seems to be done by the subsidary , is this developer reliable ? Any comment ?

We did a rough measurement and the walking distance is about 750m to Tai Seng MRT. Should be about 10mins stroll..

The developer is Peak Homes under Kheng Leong, which is a subsidary of UOB..

TOP as per my agent is Jun 09...

skleehoh
31-12-08, 16:23
Today newspaper indicate that the price of Evania is now $600 psf, must call agent to check if Oasis Garden is going further lower than Evania.

rocksteel
01-01-09, 11:44
Wow Oasis Garden will sure to drop further..I will check withmy agent again.

BTW when does Evania TOP?

jtpy
01-01-09, 22:31
Evania was 600+psf since one month ago during their relaunch... Their prices had only dropped once since the 1st launch in Apr 08 at 800+psf..

I checked out both developments.. Dun think Evania is in the same class as Oasis Gdn.... You can compare the 2 and judge it... :)

skleehoh
02-01-09, 12:45
Actually I am quite new to private property market. ;) I campare them based on the fact that they are along the same road. Evania may be smaller and consider apartment status, but in term of location wise, Evania may be better since it is in residential area.

What is your opinion on this ? As a investor, would you prefer Oasis to Evania ?

rocksteel
02-01-09, 14:34
I would prefer Oasis Garden for its location and amenities. WIll be going down this weekend to take another look.

jtpy
02-01-09, 14:51
Not really an investor but a new home hunter.. We visited the Evania showroom and were actually quite happy with the finishing of the showflat... The layout is also quite good with decent size bedrooms and a kitchen (suitable for our non-cooking routine).. We especially like the option for us to "shift" the master-bedroom door so thst we can convert the study into a walk in wardrobe.. However, as the showroom is not located at the site, we decided to drive to the actual site to take a look..

We felt the development is too near the busy main road.. And noise pollution may be a long term problem especially for those units near the entrance.. Thus, if we eliminate the units that are near the road (i.e. units 03 and 05) as well as units that are right smack next to the wading pool, which would potentially be noisy (i.e. units 02 and 07), we are only left with choices from units 01 and 06 considering only 3 or 3+1 bedders... Then, we also considered west sun and subsequently eliminated unit 01 as we do not want to come home to an oven every evening.. So that left us with unit 06 which had not much view was it is right in the middle of the development.. If I did not recall wrongly, we were quote 650++psf for unit 06 (#03 or #04)... The other consideration was the development has only 35 units which would probably result in higher maintenance fees in the long run due to lower sinking funds... So, the above "cons" and available choice (which are our personal opinion) stopped us from buying a unit from Evania eventually..

On Oasis Gdn, the few things that we do not really like are the excessive bay windows and the small bedrooms (exclude master). Though sqaure area for the 3 bedders are about the same as Evania, their bedrooms seemed to be only a fraction of the Evania's bedrooms.. Location wise, we like Oasis Garden better due to it's walking distance to the future MRT station and the frontage is totally unblocked... Getting a high floor unit there would be breezy and have a nice open view.. The other minor disccomfort is the fact that it is near the industrial estate... We are still thinking hard on Oasis Gdn as the price offered by developer is still pretty steep..

Of course, the above are just personal judgements or opinions which may differ from others.. :)

rocksteel
02-01-09, 15:43
Wah Bro, very detail report on the 2 condos. I have not seen Evania (BTW where is the showroom) but I do agree with your comments on Oasis Gdn.

What is the price that the developer post to you? Did you make a counter offer?

I am still doing my sums and give the developer my best price for them to consider.

Anyway, I heard that the take up rate is only <50%. So maybe got good chance.

Regards

Kenshinto80
02-01-09, 15:48
I think that Evania is better in terms of location as it is indeed located at Residential area. A friend of mine went down to both and in the end decided to buy Evania because of the large balcony and its location among other residents.

Personally do not like Oasis Garden location as it is too close to industrial area. Even went for a warehouse sales there before and many people parked all over the places. This thus affect the exclusive feel of a private property. The industrial feel thus lingers over the whole development.

In terms of pricing, Evania is definitely very well worth the money. 600psf for 2nd level units and 640psf for higher 4th level. This is a huge discount to other D19 properties ard the area. $900K will also get you a 1400sqft 3+1 freehold unit. My friend currently doing a background check on the developer as the 600psf is too good to be true.

jtpy
02-01-09, 16:03
Thks.. Just wanna share my opinions since I've seen both developments... Just felt that it is a little bit not "apple to apple" for both developments..

Another point I missed out is Evania's developer is a small player and thus has not much holding power, while Oasis Gdn is backed by UOB and thus can be abit more "stubborn" in the rate of dropping their prices...

I shared in an earlier post (Pg 1) on the latest quotation from agent last weekend.. Did not counter offer them as yet bcos my offer would be about 700psf for a high flr unit.. :rolleyes:

rocksteel
03-01-09, 08:38
Where is Evania showroom located? Would definetely need to take a look...:scared-5:

jtpy
03-01-09, 11:06
Serangoon Ave 1, close to St Gabriel's Sec.

skleehoh
03-01-09, 12:37
I have the same feeling as JTPY, I went to Evania showflat, kind of like the interior layout, however, I realised that none of the units are good for me.

01 stack may be the best as it is in the innermost , however, the west sun will kill. I drove there during noon to have a site check and found that even the Cherry Garden condo cannot shield the sun.

Also, there is no back gate, which mean that walking to Serangoon MRT need to go via the main road instead. Hence, I do not fancy Evania.

The only thing I am concern staying in Oasis is that the walk from MRT home at night might be very quiet. Also, the shop houses outside seems very run down and workers seems to stay on the 2nd level. Not sure if there would be any new development for shops at Little road, anyone got any idea ???.....;)

jtpy
03-01-09, 14:18
Yah, the shophouses along paya lebar road are really run down.. But that area is undergoing major road changes and redevelopment... The new expressway, MRT station, etc are all in the midst of development.. Also observe that the road in front of the shophouses are very awkward looking and narrow... Perhaps the govt will "clean up" that area abit after all the major developments are done..

I'll be doing some night driving to that area tonight to check out how safe the neighbourhood is.. :o

skleehoh
03-01-09, 15:44
Thanks Bros !!!! will hear from you...

Just call my agent..he says we can try proposed another 5 % reduction to developer, he sound confident leh... also say bank evaluation is much higher...

I am still going to shop aound the area to see another property...seen in today newspaper..will share later...

earth
03-01-09, 23:56
Yah, the shophouses along paya lebar road are really run down.. But that area is undergoing major road changes and redevelopment... The new expressway, MRT station, etc are all in the midst of development.. Also observe that the road in front of the shophouses are very awkward looking and narrow... Perhaps the govt will "clean up" that area abit after all the major developments are done..

I'll be doing some night driving to that area tonight to check out how safe the neighbourhood is.. :o

If you really get a unit there just write to the Authorities (BCA, URA etc) to complain about the state and uses of the shophouses nearby. Wahla.. They will be cleaned up in no time:scared-4:

earth
04-01-09, 17:40
Went to have a look at oasis garden today. I must say evania is in a different league as compared to oasis. 1 is an apartment with minimum facilities while the other has got almost full condo facilities. The oasis area though near to industrial buildings, is peaceful and quiet on a sunday which i will look forward to after a hard work week. Overlooking lowrise private estate, the unblocked view from the balconies of all the units (especially on the high floors) is an added advantage.

Evania's main entrance is located along a busy road and I don't think the owners will get the same peaceful enjoyment as oasis's owners. I foresee carparking is also a problem at evania as it is usual with small developments. Imagine if you have visitors coming and they probably have to park quite faraway out of the estate which I really got no idea where. If you are planning to stay long term, the maintenance contributions, especially sinking fund for a small development will escalate at a faster rate than a bigger development as age catches up. For oasis, it's only 100+ units, u will still get to enjoy certain extent of privacy and yet not too taxing on your pockets to pay high miantenance funds. Will seriously consider a unit there after observing the area further...

jtpy
04-01-09, 18:01
Was there last night for a drive through of that area. Was quite surprise that it is actually pretty ok at night with trickles of people mostly walking to the Gurkhas quarters from the main road. Also observed that the road (think is little road) leading inside does not have much foreign workers lurking around and chit chatting alongside the pavement... The road itself is also pretty decently litted, unlike those poorly and badly litted ones..

One other interesting observation is that when I parked my car outside the Bartley Sec Sch for a few minutes to take a good look at the frontage of the development, a Gurkha guard actually came out from his sentry post to "observe" me... Seemed like "free added security" to me.. :p

jtpy
04-01-09, 18:03
Just call my agent..he says we can try proposed another 5 % reduction to developer, he sound confident leh... also say bank evaluation is much higher...

Bro, can share your quote? Is it consistent with what I posted earlier.... Share some notes.. :)

skleehoh
05-01-09, 08:15
Hello, Brother JTPY,

I am looking at 4 bedroom unit which is higher in quantum and therefore slightly lower in psf ( in terms of 10s but not too drastic) than the one you quote.

I was told to get in priciple approval from bank first on the loan amount before committment to any property. So ...shopping for bank loan now..

Got an silly idea yesterday...if we are serious, we may want to join force to get bulk discount....just think only for now...

Just to share some shopping trip....I went to see the woodville 28 ( 99 lease term) yesterday, the location is good as it is in central and next to mrt but along very noisy road...price wise is a bit higher compared to Oasis but lower than Kovan Residence.

rocksteel
05-01-09, 09:03
I am in favour of the "mass order" idea and push the price lower although may not be too much. Am seriously considering a Mid floor 3+1 unit for own stay and rent out my existing HDB.

How do we go about doing? Can i contact my agent or yours and how may parties interested?

I drove past oasis on Sunday but it seems that the construction has not complete much compared to what I saw 3 months ago....Wonder if they will delay the TOP?

seeker
05-01-09, 13:13
I almost bought Evania, even brought my chequebook down but of course the agent don't know. In the end i didn't because the leftover units are all not ideal like the reasons some of you gave even though the pricing is attractive. Another issue i had with Evania is that it's a small development at 35 units, which means more $$ for sinking fund etc and the main entrance to Evania is only via the mainroad. That road is very busy during peak hours and imagine if i want to go home if there is a jam!

Oasis Garden seems to be better. A lot of 'extra' things for the interior to maintain your attention, i think the developer also know that people will look outside the window and frown at the surroundings. If you're ok with the location and is for homestay, i think it's a gd buy. Different people prefer different things.

skleehoh
05-01-09, 14:39
Actually, I notice that Oasis is tilted in such a way that it is facing the Tai Keng Garden. That is what I see from the outside, hence I would imagine if you look out of the window, you will see half industry building and mostly Tai Keng Garden and Lor Lew Lian houses.

Not sure if the rest agree. What I am foreseeing is that the Terrace houses in front might be bought over by developer to build another condo in front that will block Oasis ...:) may be too far into future I know....

jtpy
05-01-09, 19:50
For that to happen, a substantial cluster of owners have to agreed on selling.. Guess if a few owners chose not to sell, developers will have problems "building around" those exisitng houses..

For info, the original site of this new development was an enbloc low rise 4 storey condo that was also know as Oasis Gdn. It wasn't a collective sales of a cluster of private houses... :)

jtpy
05-01-09, 20:03
I was told to get in priciple approval from bank first on the loan amount before committment to any property. So ...shopping for bank loan now...

For this, you can approach any banker to get a "pre-approval" based on your income and monthly commitments.. I got my pre-approval on a principal loan amount a few weeks ago.. :)

Just to share some shopping trip....I went to see the woodville 28 ( 99 lease term) yesterday, the location is good as it is in central and next to mrt but along very noisy road...price wise is a bit higher compared to Oasis but lower than Kovan Residence.

I've also seen Woodville 28.. Like the layout but was worried about the traffic noises even though the agent kept assuring us the serangoon underpass will make things better.. But the huge serangoon road is really too near for comfort.. Also, observe that there is a super big sub-station (belonging to SMRT) right next to blk 28... :tsk-tsk:

jtpy
05-01-09, 20:07
Got an silly idea yesterday...if we are serious, we may want to join force to get bulk discount....just think only for now...

Bro, that would need a lot of discussions, coordination and finally agreement between all the potential owners.. :)

skleehoh
06-01-09, 10:00
Yes, Bro...I then realised that timing might be a problem as well, we might not have the same timing on our decision to buy...ok silly enough:doh:

My banker called yesterday and told me that bank can match the price after 15% discount. I ask her to evaluate again if bank can match before 15% so that we can be sure that we are way below bank valuation. :)

skleehoh
06-01-09, 10:00
Yes, Bro...I then realised that timing might be a problem as well, we might not have the same timing on our decision to buy...ok silly enough:doh:

My banker called yesterday and told me that bank can match the price after 15% discount. I ask her to evaluate again if bank can match before 15% so that we can be sure that we are way below bank valuation. :)

jtpy
06-01-09, 19:09
No lah bro.. It is defintely not a silly idea.. It is just the matching of time and space.. As long as you can gather a few potential buyers who are ready to commit.. Why not.. :)

earth
09-01-09, 22:32
Actually, I notice that Oasis is tilted in such a way that it is facing the Tai Keng Garden. That is what I see from the outside, hence I would imagine if you look out of the window, you will see half industry building and mostly Tai Keng Garden and Lor Lew Lian houses.

Not sure if the rest agree. What I am foreseeing is that the Terrace houses in front might be bought over by developer to build another condo in front that will block Oasis ...:) may be too far into future I know....

Bro, the terrace houses plots do not have a plot ratio as high as OG so even if they are bought enbloc by a developer, the new development will not block OG high floor units.

However, there is a long and skinny plot of land beside the main road near to the Upper Paya Lebar Rd and Bartley Rd junction which is zoned residential with a plot ratio same as OG. Therefore, there may be a tall condo there in the future if Govt decides to sell that piece of land. Notwithstanding that, the view from OG is still excellent as the plot is still a distance away

skleehoh
10-01-09, 15:55
Thanks Earth Bro !

There is a factory building behind OG , that is where the show flat is at this moment. My agent told that in order to have 2 sides unblock, you need to be at 14th storey of OG.

I am going down to see the place again tomorrow. Hopefully can see more of new development at site. Agent still told me that TOP will still be Jun this year.

rocksteel
10-01-09, 19:52
IS the Showroom still open? Update us again after your 2nd look..:)

skleehoh
10-01-09, 21:21
Yes, Rocksteel Bro, the show flat is still opened but in the factory building, on 7 th storey.

I want to take a good look at the model again and verify those on the book. Can see the actual site from the show flat. .. will sure to update....

pls let me know if there are anything you want me to look out for you all?

earth
10-01-09, 22:26
Yes, Rocksteel Bro, the show flat is still opened but in the factory building, on 7 th storey.

I want to take a good look at the model again and verify those on the book. Can see the actual site from the show flat. .. will sure to update....

pls let me know if there are anything you want me to look out for you all?

Can asked them what are the floors available for unit 02 and 03 if possible? :spliff:

thanks

skleehoh
11-01-09, 20:04
Hello,

Some update ...

For stack 3, there are only 2 units left 14 flr and 16 flr. For stack 2, quite a number left. The best selling stack because no west sun. I notice this afternoon that the sun is at the back of OG, the rooms behind will get some slight west sun for the rest of the units except stack 3 because block by stack 2. This may be the case for end of year as you know the sun shift during the year. :)

I confirmed with the agent that 14 flr and above have the best view, can see the city as well.

I heard that work at the site is running at 24 hrs and they have finished the interior at about 6 storey. They are still rushing to meet Jun 09.

Quite a number of shoppers today at the show flat...

Anyone looking for 4 bed room units, pls share some info.

jtpy
11-01-09, 23:06
Are there any adjustment in the psf prices? Did you put in an offer? :)

skleehoh
12-01-09, 08:43
Ha ha...not yet lah..no hurry , want to wait for another 1-2 months..cos I think the market will not move that fast..though I had spotted one unit that my family like...

rocksteel
12-01-09, 08:56
Agree with you bro!:p Maybe can check again after the CNY and see if the price go further south.

That's when more bad news will surface and company going into layoff in full force.

My prediction is to wait until Q2 to see the full impact and hoefully the developer may want to clear more units moving into TOP.

jtpy
12-01-09, 10:22
Ha ha...not yet lah..no hurry , want to wait for another 1-2 months..cos I think the market will not move that fast..though I had spotted one unit that my family like...
So I presume the last quoted prices are still valid.. Seemed that they are not willing to "officially" lower their quotes.

The unit you are "eyeing" is 14 and above? :)

skleehoh
12-01-09, 12:26
:( above 14 are taken up already...so only 14 is the current highest , otherwise it would be lower floor....as Chinese saying, if this house belong to you, you would be lucky to buy it....:)

cher
13-01-09, 10:10

You wait lor, by than that unit could be gone man! Don't think only u are interested, me too.

skleehoh
13-01-09, 19:56
Wah.. thanks for telling me...have you made an offer so far ? :cool: Like I say, if it is yours, God will let you get it... hmmm...may be will stay below 14 then, ..we might decide later, still procastinating lah..

Bro,

skleehoh
Wah.. thanks for telling me...have you made an offer so far ? :cool: Like I say, if it is yours, God will let you get it... hmmm...may be will stay below 14 then, ..we might decide later, still procastinating lah..

Bro, pls

skleehoh

Bro, pls let

skleehoh
13-01-09, 19:57

Bro, pls let us know the price that you bought so that we can be updated of the latest offer before publish at URA.

jtpy
27-01-09, 11:33
Happy NIU Year to all the active bros/sis in this thread!! Cheers... :cheers1:

cadencrh
28-01-09, 14:20
Hi all

Happy New Year to all. It's good to see some interest in oasis garden. I am a proud owner of one of the units there and really looking forward to its TOP. :rolleyes:

skleehoh
28-01-09, 15:44
Hello,

Congratulation !!!!

Pls share with us why you like the property :cheers4:

rocksteel
28-01-09, 15:56
bro, good for you.Can disclose the price and stack?

cadencrh
28-01-09, 22:45
Hello,

Congratulation !!!!

Pls share with us why you like the property :cheers4:

Well, like some of you mentioned, I compared OG with Evania and also Acacias which are quite nearby to each other. Of course, I like OG's full facilities and also the unblocked view. I upgraded from a 5-room HDB with unblocked view so I have an affinity with that :cool: I think Evania is not as good as OG as it has a bad entrance along a busy road and is also a small development with not much to offer. Though psf is cheaper but think quality of life is not there. As for Acacias, it's completely sold out and no good subsale unit is in the market for consideration. Overall, the location of OG is perfect for me. With just minutes away, you can hit CTE, PIE and KPE. Maris Stella is also within the proximity range for my boy when he reaches primary one.

By the way, both my brothers and I got 3 units (stack 01,02,03) on the same floor at 700psf.:p

rocksteel
29-01-09, 18:39
700psf is a good price:scared-5: . Did the developer gave a bulk discount for the 3 units purchase together?

now i have to convince some of my family members as they dislike the promity to factory before i commit...

jtpy
29-01-09, 18:52
Wow.. 700psf... Damn good price... :cheers1:

I just saw from the URA website that there are 3 caveats lodged in Jan 09 for 3 units at 700psf.. I believe they are what Bro cadencrh and his family bought.. I suppose the developer gave a damn good discount for bulk purchase.. :p

cadencrh
29-01-09, 21:01
Yup, its a deal negotiated in bulk. Individual units I don't think Dev will let go at that psf amount. But you can try though as don't think their sales are good ;) Just tell them you saw caveats lodged at 700psf and see what they say...

The best 3 bedder stack 03 almost sold out, so got to be quick.. :p

cadencrh
29-01-09, 21:13
700psf is a good price:scared-5: . Did the developer gave a bulk discount for the 3 units purchase together?

now i have to convince some of my family members as they dislike the promity to factory before i commit...

Imo, near to factories is not too much of an issue so long as there's no heavy industrial activities which cause air and noise pollution. I surveyed the place and found it to be ok. Most of them which are just beside OG are used as showrooms, storage and offices. In fact, it's a plus point for me as I noticed that weekends are pretty quiet there with not much activities and hence, I can enjoy the peaceful environment during the weekends when I am home. Also, we got the stack 01,02 and 03 which is supposed to be the furthest away from the factories. Stack 07,08 and 09 will be the block nearest to the factory (think it's called Clearlab)

Kenshinto80
31-01-09, 10:55
Imo, near to factories is not too much of an issue so long as there's no heavy industrial activities which cause air and noise pollution. I surveyed the place and found it to be ok. Most of them which are just beside OG are used as showrooms, storage and offices. In fact, it's a plus point for me as I noticed that weekends are pretty quiet there with not much activities and hence, I can enjoy the peaceful environment during the weekends when I am home. Also, we got the stack 01,02 and 03 which is supposed to be the furthest away from the factories. Stack 07,08 and 09 will be the block nearest to the factory (think it's called Clearlab)

Hi, sorry to disagree, Friday and Weekend there may not be as quiet as you think. The show rooms and warehouses do have "Sales" which attract a lot of locals and foreigners. I think the location of another project Evania better for those stacks facing away from main road.

earth
31-01-09, 21:05
Hi, sorry to disagree, Friday and Weekend there may not be as quiet as you think. The show rooms and warehouses do have "Sales" which attract a lot of locals and foreigners. I think the location of another project Evania better for those stacks facing away from main road.

If you observe carefully, there are not many furniture showrooms there. The nearest furniture showroom to OG is OM from Noble design, I don't think there will be any major clearance sales from them to attract such a big crowd. Even there is a sale, not many people can afford the furnitures there. Recently, there was a 30% clearance sale but the showroom was still empty on a Sunday.

The only place I feel that will attract a big crowd is Silver River if there is a sale but that's faraway from OG. The parking will not spill over to the vicinity of OG.

I think cadencrh got a very good deal at 700psf. :up-yours: Evania though cheaper but that's an apartment, so can't compare to OG

skleehoh
02-02-09, 22:19
Hey, I just got my in principle loan approval. The bank can match the selling price of OG and they say I can loan 80%. The banker say nowadays, there are alot of property that the bank cannot match the property price and the loan may be affected.

However, I am still not sure if I should wait till Q2, cos I heard alot about prices will drop badly in Q2. Hope by then, the unit that I want is still available.:cool:

rocksteel
08-02-09, 12:19
hi Bros,

Went down to the showroom again onFriday. Was proposed an unit on stack 9 - 15-09 and looking at those pictures taken by the agent, it overlook the city area with Flyer and other buildings on sight.

Was quoted 850K for an area of 1033. 2+1

Still considering and the agent request me to submit a revised price to the developer if i am firm.

Any comments?

cadencrh
08-02-09, 18:27
hi Bros,

Went down to the showroom again onFriday. Was proposed an unit on stack 9 - 15-09 and looking at those pictures taken by the agent, it overlook the city area with Flyer and other buildings on sight.

Was quoted 850K for an area of 1033. 2+1

Still considering and the agent request me to submit a revised price to the developer if i am firm.

Any comments?

Wow, didn't know 09 stack can see the city and flyer ;) That works out to be $822.85psf.. seems pretty high still, maybe you try something around or just below the $800psf benchmark? Then again, if you really like the unit for own stay with such a nice view, why not? :D

skleehoh
08-02-09, 21:49
Bro, I am not sure how many children you have, you need to take closer look at the room size. It should be relatively smaller than the show flat since it is 2+1.

I took measurement on the brochure and they will give us some idea on the relative size. The show flat is 3+1 bedroom unit.

My feel is that the price that you are paying may be too high for a view of flyer. ;)

jtpy
08-02-09, 22:37
Bro rocksteel, considering the price of 850psf may be abit high in this economic climate.. But then again, it is a super high flr unit to start with.. Perhaps another 8-10% off what was quoted would be a fairer price IMO.. :2cents:

Bro skleehoh, showflat is a 3 bedder with the exact layout of stack 03.. You brought up a good point in advising Bro Rocksteel on the room size if he is planning to "grow" his family tree.. A 2+1 may not be optimal for a family with more than one kid..:)

rocksteel
09-02-09, 19:26
Thanks to all Bros for the advice.

YEs, It is for my own stay and my main objective is OG is within 1 KM of Maris Stella. My son will be enrol in 2010.
I have 2 kids and I did consider the relatively small area of a 2 +1. But I have a limited budget and cannot go for 3 bedder. I will rent out my current 4 room HDB to get some rent to lessen the burden.

Anyway I will propose a bid with the developer at 750PSF and see how it goes. If not I will go for lower floor - 04-09.

skleehoh
09-02-09, 20:24
Well, good luck you !!!

I studied tha floor plan again and may be you can tear down the wall of the study room and that would make the room 2 bigger. I think you should be comfortable before they turn teenage. :)

rocksteel
10-02-09, 10:13
Bro thanks for the idea. Did thought about that too but would confirmed again after seeing the acutal unit.

jtpy
10-02-09, 21:13
Bro rocksteel,

I would not advise #04-09 as there would be limited view as the clear lab bulding would block a substantial part of it... Also, for #04-09... You may want to consider carefully paying $750psf for it..

My personal views...

rocksteel
11-02-09, 19:12
thanks for the advise. Just got a call from agent and mentioned 11,14,15 floor are available.

cadencrh
12-02-09, 23:29
thanks for the advise. Just got a call from agent and mentioned 11,14,15 floor are available.

Try 750psf for 15 floor first, it dev rejects then go for 14 or 11...

cadencrh
15-02-09, 20:20
A status of the construction as at today...:)

gohsoonk
20-02-09, 11:03
Try 750psf for 15 floor first, it dev rejects then go for 14 or 11...

S$750 psf is still expensive in my opinion.

rocksteel
20-02-09, 20:31
agredd bro. I believe the average price should be in the range of 680-700. But of course if i really like the unit, I dun mind paying more. Still eyeing on 15-09 and doing my sums now..

skleehoh
22-02-09, 14:26
Hi Bros,

I got a news update from one agent, #06-09 just sold. I did not ask for the selling price. I thought may be is rocksteel bro...

Let see what is the selling price and this may be a good indicator to you on your #15-09.

jtpy
22-02-09, 17:21
Is there a revision in price? My agent never call me to update leh.. Saw their advertisment quite big on Sat ST.. But unlike the other advert where the main focus were on the price slashing..

skleehoh
22-02-09, 17:43
Ya.. I agree.. not very prominent as well...

gohsoonk
23-02-09, 09:30
Ya.. I agree.. not very prominent as well...

They have not slashed price yet...still waiting...

edwinleeap
02-03-09, 18:54
What is the latest price for OG? Interested in getting a high floor unit.

gohsoonk
02-03-09, 21:52
What is the latest price for OG? Interested in getting a high floor unit.

The last I enquired (last week) was S$700 psf for low floor

edwinleeap
03-03-09, 16:42
Thanks. 700 psf is good if high floor.

gohsoonk
07-03-09, 14:53
Thanks. 700 psf is good if high floor.

I am looking more at S$630 price range. :)

cheerful
07-03-09, 21:18
I am looking more at S$630 price range. :)

$630 can consider projects like eg ferraria park (flora drive rd) and coastal breeze........

cadencrh
12-03-09, 19:50
Just checked URA website, another, I believe is 3 Bedder stack 07 unit, caveat lodged at $888,000 ($717 psf). Wonder which floor is it? :rolleyes:

cheerful
14-03-09, 22:21
Just checked URA website, another, I believe is 3 Bedder stack 07 unit, caveat lodged at $888,000 ($717 psf). Wonder which floor is it? :rolleyes:

Yah, wondering which floor for that 1,238 sq ft unit ... some more $888K so auspicious . Btw bro, what about those 3 units u & family got (1, 2, 3) ... which level?

jtpy
16-03-09, 22:39
6 more units sold in Feb 09...

Lowest at $660psf and highest is at $755psf..

Average for the 6 units is $693psf..

Seem like they relented on the price to move sales....

dddcarine
23-03-09, 17:44
:cool: Am looking at the 4bedroom too....

jtpy
23-03-09, 22:39
Let's see the next round of caveats to see what are the latest selling price for reference...

Btw, I just got info from agent that the TOP date is now revised to 3Qtr 09 and that the $680K advertised on SAt's newspaper is for #04-01... :)

dddcarine
25-03-09, 13:56
:D waiting for it to go down to 600+ psf...:p

cadencrh
25-03-09, 15:54
Status of construction as at today :spliff:

jtpy
25-03-09, 21:36
:D waiting for it to go down to 600+ psf...:p

Think they sold a unit at $660psf in Feb according to URA website...

dddcarine
26-03-09, 10:23
Is it too much:p $580-$600 psf for 4 bedroom low floor(6 & below)??

jtpy
26-03-09, 14:06
Maybe you can try to offer.. But if yr deal goes through with this PSF, I think it'll cause a selling spree for the property.. Cheaper than most of the leasehold on offer now.. :spliff:

gohsoonk
27-03-09, 00:22
Maybe you can try to offer.. But if yr deal goes through with this PSF, I think it'll cause a selling spree for the property.. Cheaper than most of the leasehold on offer now.. :spliff:

I will take mc and fly down with a cheque...:)

cadencrh
27-03-09, 14:22

Did u manage to get a unit? :p

cheerful
27-03-09, 14:35
Did u manage to get a unit? :p

lol ... coming from an owner ... must be pretty confident of its price range

jtpy
27-03-09, 22:35
Doctors will have good business.. :p But on a more serious note, guess if it goes to $630-650psf, people will bite..

jtpy
27-03-09, 22:36
lol ... coming from an owner ... must be pretty confident of its price range
I guess 700psf is actually a pretty decent price.. Especially if he got a high floor unit..

edwinleeap
29-03-09, 08:03
I am interested in getting a 3 bedder there. What do you bros feel about OG in terms of capital appreciation potential and general feel living there?

gohsoonk
29-03-09, 21:07
I am interested in getting a 3 bedder there. What do you bros feel about OG in terms of capital appreciation potential and general feel living there?

If you turn a blind eye to the surroundings...I personally feel that it is a pretty decent condo.

Hello
19-04-09, 09:54
Hi, anyone got any idea when OG will TOP?

cheerful
19-04-09, 11:10
Hi, anyone got any idea when OG will TOP?

Visited showflat ... agent said 2nd half of this year. If you had seen the site ... looks like half a year more to go ...

This thread has been quiet for awhile .. was wondering if anyone who had committed cld care enuff to shed some lights to enlighten those who may still be waiting .... ;)

jtpy
19-04-09, 21:28
I also visited the showflat today at about 2+pm.. Must say that it is quite crowded (as compared to a few months ago). Spoke to my agent he told me that there are about 40+ units left... Quoted me #16-03 for $785psf...

cheerful
20-04-09, 08:58
I also visited the showflat today at about 2+pm.. Must say that it is quite crowded (as compared to a few months ago). Spoke to my agent he told me that there are about 40+ units left... Quoted me #16-03 for $785psf...

thks for the enlightenment .... wow, still got 16th flr for stack 03 ah? Didn't ask for tt coz it's still a relatively big unit for me & wifey .... $$$

Did your agent say can nego some more, or is this show-hand liao?? Sounds like a good price compared to mths ago but tt will cost $0.9m ... $$$ :scared-5:

jtpy
20-04-09, 23:16
thks for the enlightenment .... wow, still got 16th flr for stack 03 ah? Didn't ask for tt coz it's still a relatively big unit for me & wifey .... $$$

Did your agent say can nego some more, or is this show-hand liao?? Sounds like a good price compared to mths ago but tt will cost $0.9m ... $$$ :scared-5:

Think can still nego bah.. Cos he told me this price sure go through.. But lower have to submit cheque...

He showed me the entire available list...

For stack 03, only left #14 and #16.. The rest of floors all sold..

Those that has the most leftovers are the 3+1 and 4 (stacks 5 & 6) which u can literally choose "any" floors.. That problably made up 20 or so units of the remaining 40+ units...

Also, they are reserving #07-02 and #08-02 as sales office and showflat repsectively..

kgchong
20-04-09, 23:36
Think can still nego bah.. Cos he told me this price sure go through.. But lower have to submit cheque...

Those that has the most leftovers are the 3+1 and 4 (stacks 5 & 6) which u can literally choose "any" floors.. That problably made up 20 or so units of the remaining 40+ units...

Also, they are reserving #07-02 and #08-02 as sales office and showflat repsectively..

is this FH?

cheerful
21-04-09, 08:40

Thanks ... sob sob .. muz say those bigger ones you mentioned (3+1 and 4) look v good but no $$ lehh ...

Autonomy
21-04-09, 09:02
is this FH?

Yes, its FH.

jtpy
21-04-09, 23:14
Thanks ... sob sob .. muz say those bigger ones you mentioned (3+1 and 4) look v good but no $$ lehh ...

Yep, out of my range too.. :( Now must call agent weekly to check availability... The unit we aiming still available.. :ashamed1:

Hello
22-04-09, 14:03
The penthouse is even nicer but no $$$$

cheerful
22-04-09, 20:39
The penthouse is even nicer but no $$$$

Yah its penthse design quite good .. unlike some others need to climb stairs, this one quite elder-frenly :D

sdu865
23-04-09, 02:00
Hi, wondering if anyone bought the 2 bdrms? went to see today, left only high floor and discount is quite firm now. they not willing to bargain much...even with a direct west sun!!

wondering if 2 bdrm is suitable for my family of 3 right now...

if buy 2 bdrms high fl, price equal to their low fl 2 + 1 previously....

now 2 + 1 only left with very high fl... price oso equal to their low floor 3 bdrms... but all sold...

haiz... maybe shd wait closer to TOP than try?

hmsg
23-04-09, 07:44
Went down last week to check it out... the agent there was quoting around 780psf for 3BR and 3BR + study for high flr... isn't that still v high???

cheerful
23-04-09, 12:45
Went down last week to check it out... the agent there was quoting around 780psf for 3BR and 3BR + study for high flr... isn't that still v high???

hmmm ... depends on the definition of "high" floor .. how high is high?? thot usually is lower psf for bigger units rt ...
:)

cheerful
23-04-09, 12:49
Hi, wondering if anyone bought the 2 bdrms? went to see today, left only high floor and discount is quite firm now. they not willing to bargain much...even with a direct west sun!!

wondering if 2 bdrm is suitable for my family of 3 right now...

if buy 2 bdrms high fl, price equal to their low fl 2 + 1 previously....

now 2 + 1 only left with very high fl... price oso equal to their low floor 3 bdrms... but all sold...

haiz... maybe shd wait closer to TOP than try?

Eh .. a little confused here :ashamed1: ... do you mean low floor 3 bdrms all sold?? And how low is considered as low ... is 7th flr low ah??

Hello
23-04-09, 15:31
Which means all the 3 bedrooms high floor price will be equal to all the 4 bedrooms low floor??

jtpy
23-04-09, 20:38
Think that is what bro sdu meant... As far as I'm aware, the difference between each flr is $10psf. So the difference between the lowest and highest floor for a 3 bedroom in the same stack can be as much as $150psf.. :scared-1:I'm not surprise that the high flr 3 bedroom is about the same price as the low flr 4 bedrooms.

jtpy
23-04-09, 20:42
Prices usually goes up with each increase in flr.. $7-10psf increment per flr is quite normal actually... so if a 16th floor unit is selling for $780psf, expect the 2nd flr to cost about $630psf.. $630psf still considered high for a FH development?

cheerful
23-04-09, 21:54
well .. 600s sure doesn't sound ex for FH but even for low floor, does that prize even appear on the radar screen? did the agent say really < 650psf for low floor (or maybe ground floor with PES thrown in) ... :confused:

jtpy
23-04-09, 22:15
<$650psf think haven't seen yet.. But based on URA website, there was a caveat lodged for $664psf for a 3 bedder (see attached).. If we can know exactly which floor this unit is, then probably can guage whether <$650psf is possible for floors lower than it....

The agent usually quote a price based on the developer's discount.. But the final price is still determine by how good the buyer is in negotiating with the developer....

jtpy
23-04-09, 22:27
By the way, you can follow this link to check out the some URA property trasnsaction info...

http://www.ura.gov.sg/real_estate/main.jsp

Click the search button under the "Private Residential Property Transactions with Caveats Lodged" to search for the property prices..

You can also see a summary of how many units sold per month, the highest, lowest and average seling psf price by clicking on search button under the "Prices of Units Sold in Private Residential Properties".

cheerful
24-04-09, 08:59
thanks bro ... yah saw those already but no idea which floor (we can only guess that low flr is how low ...) if that size is not with pes, then can rule out the grd-flr units. But can only guess ... 2nd? 3rd? :beats-me-man:

PN
24-04-09, 09:16
It's a 3rd floor unit transacted on mid Mar.

But do bear in mind every unit is different in terms of facing & level. Example: a 2nd floor unit with better facing can be more expensive. Or another 3rd flr unit could be much more expensive if of good facing. Good luck.

cheerful
24-04-09, 10:54
It's a 3rd floor unit transacted on mid Mar.

But do bear in mind every unit is different in terms of facing & level. Example: a 2nd floor unit with better facing can be more expensive. Or another 3rd flr unit could be much more expensive if of good facing. Good luck.

wow ... u bought the unit? or did your agent tell u specifically which flr?

Hmmm .. it could make say a 15th floor unit around 760psf (but think bro jpty said he was quote 785psf for 16th?) ... but u've a point about the stack lah ;)

PN
24-04-09, 11:14
I'm not the buyer & not an agent. Just another busybody in this forum.

BTW, another unit sold also in mid Mar at 743psf is on level 15.
Interestingly, a level 12 is sold at 755psf at around the same period.
Both are of the same stack.

So it depends on how much you like the unit, how desperate the seller is, how good you are at negotiation, how much you think is an affordable & acceptable, etc....

cheerful
24-04-09, 12:01
hey busybody (as u've claimed :D ) ... u got insider news ah?

i think bro jpty now got betta clue wat to do with his desired unit lor ...

sdu865
24-04-09, 13:23
Think that is what bro sdu meant... As far as I'm aware, the difference between each flr is $10psf. So the difference between the lowest and highest floor for a 3 bedroom in the same stack can be as much as $150psf.. :scared-1:I'm not surprise that the high flr 3 bedroom is about the same price as the low flr 4 bedrooms.

Hi bro jpty, u r right! tat's wat i meant.

so now balance all above 14 fl.

a 2 bdrm cost almost 750k! 2 + 1 cost 830k!

ridiculous right? even if the property appreciate to 900+k in 3 - 5 yrs i can probably level and not make any good return on this investment cum staying...(minus off interest and stamp, etc...)

and whether this project will emerge as THE CHUAN upon TOP or not?
given it surrounded by gurka and factories...

dun see much rental potential as well, mostly local families especially HDB upgraders...

so future resale might be a problem.... haiz... but it's a nice project... confused...

cheerful
24-04-09, 13:36
Eh confusing indeed ... but PN just shared about the pricing rite .. should give a pretty good indication rt. PN said 743psf for high flr leh ... if multiply by the sq ft for stack 9, should be abt $700K mahh .... why 750K? unless referring the top most .....

jtpy
24-04-09, 20:54
Think nego skills really plays a big part here... #12 more exp than #15!!! The #15 owner must be a solid negotiator! :rolleyes:

jtpy
24-04-09, 20:57
agredd bro. I believe the average price should be in the range of 680-700. But of course if i really like the unit, I dun mind paying more. Still eyeing on 15-09 and doing my sums now..

Hmmm... could the super strong negotiator be Bro Rocksteel?? :cool:

jtpy
24-04-09, 20:58
hey busybody (as u've claimed :D ) ... u got insider news ah?

i think bro jpty now got betta clue wat to do with his desired unit lor ...

Haahaha.. Weekend coming.. Can go check out situation again! Think the next time I go to showroom, no need to sign in liao.. Regular visitor!! :scared-2:

jtpy
24-04-09, 21:09
Hi bro jpty, u r right! tat's wat i meant.

so now balance all above 14 fl.

a 2 bdrm cost almost 750k! 2 + 1 cost 830k!

ridiculous right? even if the property appreciate to 900+k in 3 - 5 yrs i can probably level and not make any good return on this investment cum staying...(minus off interest and stamp, etc...)

and whether this project will emerge as THE CHUAN upon TOP or not?
given it surrounded by gurka and factories...

dun see much rental potential as well, mostly local families especially HDB upgraders...

so future resale might be a problem.... haiz... but it's a nice project... confused...

Yep, agreed that the 2 and 2+1 bedders are not cheap for high floors.. Maybe can wait lah...

But then again, it depends on what you are looking for.. Own stay or rental.. Probably have different considerations..

jtpy
24-04-09, 21:18
Latest caveat lodged at $697psf for a 1238 sq ft unit... Stack 07...

Cost $863K...

Think the last 6 units are all sold in Feb 09..

cheerful
25-04-09, 10:39
Hmmm... could the super strong negotiator be Bro Rocksteel?? :cool:

highly possible ... seems to have 'disappeared' fr this thread ... :D

rocksteel
26-04-09, 15:17
Hi Bros,

Sorry I disappear for a while. Was outstationed for a few months and really busy. Glad that there are so many discussions on this project.

I am back now and will be going down doing up my sums for the final decision. Bro JTPY seem very keen on this project. MAybe we can tag team and get a better offer.

As I mentioned earlier, this will be for my own stay and also for my son potential school, either Maris Stella or ST Andrew.

I have a feel that the developer is still holding on to the price, but I understand the latest stats does not show any upswing in the economic and pte houses are going south. I may bid again soon.

summer
26-04-09, 15:32
I went to showflat yday and quite like the oasis concept.
The biggest concern is on the location (industrial area)...and I m not familiar with east side esp Upp Paya Lebar. Doesnt seem have much amenities, can anyone share some light?

Also, the finishing was quite inferior compared to other projects. Living room doesnt come with marble flooring and the master bath finishing was too plain. But I like the dry kitchen concept.

Must stay very high floor (ie. > 13 floor) to have unblocked view?

jtpy
26-04-09, 15:34
Welcome back Bro Rocksteel... ;)

For a moment, we thought the #15 flr 2+1 unit was taken by you.. :D

Yes, I'm keen but is now cosnidering the bigger unit as my folks would probably be moving in with us to help take care of our little one.. With that and adding in the maid, I need at least a 3+1 or even a 4 now.. Maybe can consider the nice penthouses if the prices are really attractive! :spliff:

As per last check, the 3+1 and 4 are not selling well and it seemed that I can hold on abit longer for them to relent further for these slow moving units before bidding.... :p

jtpy
26-04-09, 15:47
I went to showflat yday and quite like the oasis concept.
The biggest concern is on the location (industrial area)...and I m not familiar with east side esp Upp Paya Lebar. Doesnt seem have much amenities, can anyone share some light?

Also, the finishing was quite inferior compared to other projects. Living room doesnt come with marble flooring and the master bath finishing was too plain. But I like the dry kitchen concept.

Must stay very high floor (ie. > 13 floor) to have unblocked view?

Bro (or Sis?), welcome to this discussion thread.. :)

Bcos of my vested interest in the development, I've actually did quite a bit of research on it.. The development is actually not that East (as compared to the East Coast or even further developments).. It is only about 5-10mins drive to Toa Payoh. With the KPE just outside the development, you can literally go anywhere if you drive... PIE and CTE are actually not that far off.. Else the within walking distance Tai Seng MRT is just a few stops away from Bishan..

As for the finishing, I guess it depends a lot on individual judgement bah... I personally find it better finished than quite a number of developments that I've visited.. Perhaps you can share with us the developments that you think are better in terms of finishing? ;)

On the view, I think any unit above 6th floor would be alright and have a clear frontage.. Directly in front of the development is a cluster of terrace houses which are at most 3 storeys high.. The only possible blockage is on stack 09 where the views of the lower floors (<10th flr) may be blocked by the 7/8 storey industrial building beside.. :(

Just my 2 cents worth of inputs.. :2cents:

jtpy
26-04-09, 15:48
Hi Bros,

Sorry I disappear for a while. Was outstationed for a few months and really busy. Glad that there are so many discussions on this project.

I am back now and will be going down doing up my sums for the final decision. Bro JTPY seem very keen on this project. MAybe we can tag team and get a better offer.

As I mentioned earlier, this will be for my own stay and also for my son potential school, either Maris Stella or ST Andrew.

I have a feel that the developer is still holding on to the price, but I understand the latest stats does not show any upswing in the economic and pte houses are going south. I may bid again soon.

Bro, I think it is good time for you to drop by showroom to see if your desired choice units are still available... I think they sold quite a number of the smaller units in the last 2 months.. :)

summer
26-04-09, 16:05
Bro (or Sis?), welcome to this discussion thread.. :)

Bcos of my vested interest in the development, I've actually did quite a bit of research on it.. The development is actually not that East (as compared to the East Coast or even further developments).. It is only about 5-10mins drive to Toa Payoh. With the KPE just outside the development, you can literally go anywhere if you drive... PIE and CTE are actually not that far off.. Else the within walking distance Tai Seng MRT is just a few stops away from Bishan..

As for the finishing, I guess it depends a lot on individual judgement bah... I personally find it better finished than quite a number of developments that I've visited.. Perhaps you can share with us the developments that you think are better in terms of finishing? ;)

On the view, I think any unit above 6th floor would be alright and have a clear frontage.. Directly in front of the development is a cluster of terrace houses which are at most 3 storeys high.. The only possible blockage is on stack 09 where the views of the lower floors (<10th flr) may be blocked by the 7/8 storey industrial building beside.. :(

Just my 2 cents worth of inputs.. :2cents:

Hi jtpy, thanks for your input.
Saw some impressive projects like The Arte, Fontaine Parry and Mezzo where they really have a good finishing and that's why the price is higher to compare with (besides location). Even the Oasis agent agreed with me the finishing is something to compromise of. Nevertheless, I am ok if I can overcome other factors like location amid industrial bldg.

I have also checked with agent on the floor level inorder to have unblocked view esp if back face the bldg where the showflat is...and was quoted at least 13 floor & above for a decent sky view.

Sis summer :)

jtpy
26-04-09, 16:27
Hello Sis Summer... yep.. agree that Arte and Mezo probably have better finishing in view of their psf price.. Not sure about Fontaine Parry though as I've not seen it before.. But from the web search, it is a low rise development with 125 units with pte lifts. Prices are slightly higher than that of Oasis Garden..

I guess consideration on the location would be of utmost importance as this is a significant investment afterall....

Yah, the agents are at least consistent with the point that you have to be 13th floor or higher in order to clear the showroom industrial buidling.. But I think it is only applicable for stacks 01, 03, 05 and 06..

cheerful
26-04-09, 16:46
Hmm ... yup quite consisten info .. but I think jpty has a point about the stacks coz if u compare the residential blocks & the commercial bldg (where the showflat is), the latter shld be somewhat 'shorter' .. so to get a relatively clear sky view, betta to aim for 14 & above for those stacks as mentioned. Among them, it appears that those in the 'center' where the round-about is could enjoy a little more clear view coz there is a small gap between the residential blocks & commercial bldg.

:2cents:

jtpy
26-04-09, 17:06
Yap, but that is only applicable for the back of the building.. The frontage are mostly unblocked..

jtpy
26-04-09, 17:13
I got this from Property Guru... Based on the advert, it is for the 1238 sq ft unit (stack 07) on quite high floor..

http://i3.propertyguru.com.sg/images/thumb/f/d/b/7/fdb73e179801_1_V550.jpg

http://i3.propertyguru.com.sg/images/thumb/b/a/e/6/bae6cd179810_1_V550.jpg

Link to advertisment

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/329886/for-sale-oasis-garden

cheerful
26-04-09, 17:48
from stack 7 ah ... quite high flr is like how high? looks like almost clear sky view except for some roofs ... if those bldgs abt 10th or above, more or less consistent to the indication sis summer was given lor ... wah 14th is high but oso ex leh ..
:ashamed1:

jtpy
01-05-09, 11:37
I just got an email reply from the agent who advertised.. The view is from the 14th floor unit of Stack 07..

Windyblue
01-05-09, 19:50
would you pay this much for a condo in this area???

cheerful
01-05-09, 20:42

errr ... which stack (hopefully u not talking abt 16-03 which bro jpty is eyeing at ...)

jtpy
02-05-09, 15:57
errr ... which stack (hopefully u not talking abt 16-03 which bro jpty is eyeing at ...)
:eek: :eek: :eek:

jtpy
02-05-09, 16:13
Bro/Sis, can advise which stack is that? Thks..

Windyblue
04-05-09, 17:22
Stack 9 :(

cheerful
04-05-09, 18:20
Stack 9 :(

hmm ... now it cld be rocksteel in action this time round.

jtpy
16-05-09, 12:14
Latest update... 36 units left as of end Apr 09...

Apr 09 sold 22 units
Lowest 598psf
Highest 787psf
Average 674sf

cheerful
16-05-09, 17:41
are you going to cheong :confused:

Latest update... 36 units left as of end Apr 09...

Apr 09 sold 22 units
Lowest 598psf
Highest 787psf
Average 674sf

jtpy
17-05-09, 20:13
Latest update of the status of sales straight off the showroom today.. :D

Made a bid for one of these remaining units... Slim chance but keeping fingers crossed..;)

jtpy
17-05-09, 20:17
Forgot to add that there are 25 units left, with 4 of them being penthouses..

2+1 are sold out..

cheerful
18-05-09, 09:39
Thanks for the update ... Hope you've been successful!

guess this proves that good projects should still sell well if pricing is rite ...

Hello
18-05-09, 13:56
Anyone been to the actual site? Any chance if OG will TOP by Sep this year?

jtpy
18-05-09, 16:49
Thanks for the update ... Hope you've been successful!

guess this proves that good projects should still sell well if pricing is rite ...
Buang... :(

cheerful
18-05-09, 16:52
To Hello >> Read from other threads tt Botannia likely to TOP this August, then gg at this rate, even if OG is smaller in scale oso doesn't look like Sept (from the outside) ...

To JPTY >> Why Buang :confused:

jtpy
18-05-09, 16:52
Anyone been to the actual site? Any chance if OG will TOP by Sep this year?
Was there yesterday.. They have fitted almost all the windows and started painting the exterior of the building.. As for the facilities, they are also well underway... According to my agent, most of the units had completed internal furnishing except for the last 2-3 floors.. He told me that TOP is still slated for Sep/Oct 09...

jtpy
18-05-09, 16:53
To JPTY >> Why Buang :confused:
Developer's market now... No longer Buyer's market... :(

cheerful
18-05-09, 16:55
oh .. true oso ... >80% sold out liao ...

do this lor ... *fingers crossed* (maybe toes too) :D

jtpy
18-05-09, 17:06
oh .. true oso ... >80% sold out liao ...

do this lor ... *fingers crossed* (maybe toes too) :D
The tides really moved too fast.... Suddenly property market picks up.. Bulk purchase may not necessary work to bring the price down..

Btw, the current quoted price is about 19% off the Oct 08 list prices which were then in the region of $950++psf for the high floors..

cheerful
18-05-09, 21:08
the chance is still there....this is a good project, people responded when developer lower prices for lower floor units.... but people are still not prepared to pay for that kind of prices that developer are expecting for higher floor units....:)

The tides really moved too fast.... Suddenly property market picks up.. Bulk purchase may not necessary work to bring the price down..

Btw, the current quoted price is about 19% off the Oct 08 list prices which were then in the region of $950++psf for the high floors..

jtpy
18-05-09, 22:19
U bought your unit already?? :D :D

cheerful
19-05-09, 09:26
Me & wifey still looking around.... and OG is one of them that i have been monitoring, I muz say it's pretty good … U leh? Jia-you if haven’t gotten yours ;P

pangsiah
19-05-09, 10:43
Hi bro jtpy, have u gotten ur unit?!:confused:

pangsiah
19-05-09, 10:49
Hi bro jtpy, have u gotten ur unit?!:confused:

jtpy
19-05-09, 16:36
"Buang" as per my previous post.. Bid rejected lah..

cheerful
19-05-09, 17:20
"Buang" as per my previous post.. Bid rejected lah..

actually 'buang' in Malay is s/thg like "throw" (or dun want) rt ;)

maybe he thot u mean u throw in the towel or wat :D ... btw, dun think ever saw him on this thread leh ... juz wondering ..

banger69
20-05-09, 14:17
Wonder who is the champion record holder for OG. Amazing!!!

Congrats to them

jtpy
20-05-09, 18:04
Wonder who is the champion record holder for OG. Amazing!!!

Congrats to them

I believe it should be a unit with PES.. We'll know when the caveat is lodged by the bank.. Unless the owner pay in full.. :D

cheerful
20-05-09, 18:26
I believe it should be a unit with PES.. We'll know when the caveat is lodged by the bank.. Unless the owner pay in full.. :D

Possible ... esp now with the info (pix which u snapped & kindly shared), we can see even 4-bedders oso almost sold out ... AND that so far the lodged caveats seem to be coming slowly .. some even not showing if it's something like wat u think ...

Maybe some of these buyers could be cash-rich buyers with $$ from the enbloc days ...

kefkaway
22-05-09, 04:54
hi,

I need some guidance here and I hope you guys can give me some pointers.

I am planning to purchase a condo unit soon, it could be OG or some other attractive development. I plan to use all the proceed of the sale of my hdb flat for the purchase. The problem is the sales proceed would only be fully settled probably in Aug. If I were to book a unit now, can I get a bridging loan or something like that to cover the gap while waiting for the sales proceed?

jtpy
22-05-09, 11:38
A few pointers;

1. There is a 5% cash downpayment that you need to fork out from your pocket.

2. The next 15% can be from CPF provided you have enough funds in it. Also, this is the portion that you can obtain the bridging loan provided you show proof that your HDB is indeed sold and awaiting HDB completion.

3. The remaining 80% is the normal housing loan that you can repay monthly.

The best is to go to any showflat and talk to their in-house bankers.. They'll tell you exactly what the procedures are. They may even be able to do a pre-approval for you so that you know roughly how much the bank is willing to loan you. This is useful for budgetting..

Hope this helps!

mikeFoo
27-05-09, 14:16
Latest update of the status of sales straight off the showroom today.. :D

Made a bid for one of these remaining units... Slim chance but keeping fingers crossed..;)

Hi. I am a newbie and have followed this thread. Was at OG showroom recently. All the 2 rooms are sold. Left with 20 units only and even one of the intended showroom units was sold. Seems that the units are moving fast.

cheerful
27-05-09, 16:53
Hi. I am a newbie and have followed this thread. Was at OG showroom recently. All the 2 rooms are sold. Left with 20 units only and even one of the intended showroom units was sold. Seems that the units are moving fast.

So wat's your plan?? I think should be about there bah (maybe 16 + 4 PH?) .... ;)

jtpy
27-05-09, 21:29
Oh... they sold another 5 units after my last update with the picture? Hmmm...

cheerful
27-05-09, 21:31
Oh... they sold another 5 units after my last update with the picture? Hmmm...

Should be bah .. 25 - (16 + 4) = 5 sold?? ;)

Wat happened to your 16-03 .... :D :D

jtpy
27-05-09, 21:50
Should be bah .. 25 - (16 + 4) = 5 sold?? ;)

Wat happened to your 16-03 .... :D :D

Secret secret.. Else the whole world will know where I stay.. Hahahaha :D :D

cheerful
27-05-09, 22:02
Secret secret.. Else the whole world will know where I stay.. Hahahaha :D :D

Congrats! Hope you got a good price ;)

jtpy
27-05-09, 22:45
I din say I got it hor...

cheerful
27-05-09, 22:46
LOL ...................

cadencrh
02-06-09, 23:02
All OG buyers, please go and take a look at the metal boundary fence currently being put up.. It will definitely bring the value of the condo down as there is no difference with the nearby industrial estates in my opinion. If you are concerned, please drop a note to the Developer without delay :simmering:

cheerful
03-06-09, 08:24
All OG buyers, please go and take a look at the metal boundary fence currently being put up.. It will definitely bring the value of the condo down as there is no difference with the nearby industrial estates in my opinion. If you are concerned, please drop a note to the Developer without delay :simmering:

U got an unit there? Else, why this face :simmering: ...??

If u've gotten an unit or have been to the showflat, u wld have noted the fence mah; it's not concrete wall as indicated by the model on display.

Think there are some developments like this one ... e.g. citilights, spectrum .. etc. etc.

cheerful
03-06-09, 08:26
Oops, forgot u're the one who got 3 units rt .... :ashamed1:

cadencrh
03-06-09, 09:54
Features in models and brochures are not to be taken as what the final product would look like and there will usually be a clause covering the Developer on that. When a Developer does not provide certain things as shown in the model, they can use that clause to protect themselves. Similarly, I think buyers should also exercise that clause in a reverse manner and not to take the model as full representation of the final product. Although it may not work technically, but at least a concern has been raised to the Developer.

I am actually quite disappointed as the metal fence does not match the overall concept of the estate especially there are bits of balinese flavour in the pool and common area. If its a totally modern concept, I don't mind having that type of fencing. Coupled with the high probability that the industrial buildings/ camp and schools nearby would be using the same type of fencing when their current fence requires replacement , I think OG should at least have something different to stand out amongst the crowd there.

cheerful
03-06-09, 11:33
Features in models and brochures are not to be taken as what the final product would look like and there will usually be a clause covering the Developer on that. When a Developer does not provide certain things as shown in the model, they can use that clause to protect themselves. Similarly, I think buyers should also exercise that clause in a reverse manner and not to take the model as full representation of the final product. Although it may not work technically, but at least a concern has been raised to the Developer.

I am actually quite disappointed as the metal fence does not match the overall concept of the estate especially there are bits of balinese flavour in the pool and common area. If its a totally modern concept, I don't mind having that type of fencing. Coupled with the high probability that the industrial buildings/ camp and schools nearby would be using the same type of fencing when their current fence requires replacement , I think OG should at least have something different to stand out amongst the crowd there.

Agree ... pls don't get me wrong ... not challenging wat u've said earlier since u do have a right (x 3 ) :o ...

As u've correctly pointed out, the schools & the camp also this kinda design .. so have u written to the developer?

TSK
03-06-09, 12:23
hi Cheerful,
Would it be possible for you to post a picture of the fencing of the model unit in showflat? This will help us to have a better picture; some may like it while others don't & imagination can runs wild?! ;)

Thanks

cheerful
03-06-09, 13:36
Eh ... TSK, I think u got it wrong (this being probably your first post, not sure if u've been following this) ... I was referring to wat I saw last time visiting the showflat but someone who got a unit (or maybe 3) informed everyone reading this thread that ACTUALLY the fence is already in the process of being put up!!!

Think u prob got to go down & take a look for yourself lor ... so sorry can't help coz nobody goes to showflat-hopping to take pix of models on display (maybe only possible if u quickly & quietly snap pix without the agents knowing) .........

TSK
03-06-09, 13:54
Sorry for the mix-up. I do not hv the time to go down, thus would like to take a look at the pic. Anyway, thanks for yr advice.

cheerful
03-06-09, 13:57
No prob ... but I do hope cadencrh can post some pix to satisfy the curiousity of some of us here since he has been to the actual site ;)

cadencrh
03-06-09, 17:16
here u go with the pic

cheerful
03-06-09, 17:50
fwahhhh .... think u better lodge a complaint or start a petition ... or perhaps suggest the developer to use some creativity e.g. plant some creepers to beautify the fence ... (greenery = oasis)

cadencrh
03-06-09, 18:08
fwahhhh .... think u better lodge a complaint or start a petition ... or perhaps suggest the developer to use some creativity e.g. plant some creepers to beautify the fence ... (greenery = oasis)

Actually, i pity the ground floor unit owners, people standing beside the fence will see all the way right into the units. Students standing at the bartley school entrance will see what's going on at the pool area...

Plants may not be a good solution as they take time to grow to a certain height and regular maintenance is required as well. If creepers were to be used, maintenance will even be more tedious...

I have written to the Developer. Other owners who wish to raise their concerns may write to them as well.

jtpy
03-06-09, 23:11
Wow.. Have not been in here for one day and din realise the developments here..

Tsk tsk tsk.. That is a bad and lousy move from the developer.. :doh: :doh: :doh: Spoil the entire outlook! Pui..:scared-2:

Owners should just write in to make some noise.. Hmmm.. maybe potential buyers should also question the developer's decision..

Douk
03-06-09, 23:20
should be able to take a bridging loan..

hi,

I need some guidance here and I hope you guys can give me some pointers.

I am planning to purchase a condo unit soon, it could be OG or some other attractive development. I plan to use all the proceed of the sale of my hdb flat for the purchase. The problem is the sales proceed would only be fully settled probably in Aug. If I were to book a unit now, can I get a bridging loan or something like that to cover the gap while waiting for the sales proceed?

cheerful
04-06-09, 09:01
Wow.. Have not been in here for one day and din realise the developments here..

Tsk tsk tsk.. That is a bad and lousy move from the developer.. :doh: :doh: :doh: Spoil the entire outlook! Pui..:scared-2:

Owners should just write in to make some noise.. Hmmm.. maybe potential buyers should also question the developer's decision..

LOL ..... like your 'PUI' ....
Maybe cadencrh could share the gist of his/her message to the developer here ... email address?? else how do potential buyers do a complain ... can't be thru the agents rt?? :p

mikeFoo
04-06-09, 10:07
Hi pple. Got a unit there and looking forward to move in. Gosh. The fences definitely looks awful in its current state.:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: A perimeter wall will certainly provide better privacy than a fence. Who is the contact person at the developer? Guess that we should sound it off b4 it is too late........

cadencrh
04-06-09, 11:08
Hi pple. Got a unit there and looking forward to move in. Gosh. The fences definitely looks awful in its current state.:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: A perimeter wall will certainly provide better privacy than a fence. Who is the contact person at the developer? Guess that we should sound it off b4 it is too late........

They don't seem to have an email. This is the only contact that I can find:

http://www.khengleong.com/kh_contacts.htm

TSK
04-06-09, 13:40
Does anyone know when is the actual TOP of this project now that the fencing is up?

Anyway, OG is not listed under one of KL's projects. Thus, that explains the sub-std vs other projects??!!

cheerful
04-06-09, 14:32
Eh I think the practice is to list only completed projects rt?
:confused:

cadencrh
04-06-09, 14:35
Eh I think the practice is to list only completed projects rt?
:confused:

yah, it appears to be so

TSK
04-06-09, 15:31
Noted with thanks. Does anyone know when is the actual TOP of this project?

cadencrh
04-06-09, 16:17
Noted with thanks. Does anyone know when is the actual TOP of this project?

Looking at the construction, Sept 09 should be able to obtain TOP...

jtpy
04-06-09, 17:22
LOL ..... like your 'PUI' ....
Maybe cadencrh could share the gist of his/her message to the developer here ... email address?? else how do potential buyers do a complain ... can't be thru the agents rt?? :p
I'll draft my letter as a "concerned and disturbed potential buyer" later... Need to voice out my strong views..

Thks cadenrch for the URL...

banger69
04-06-09, 20:29
I drove past The Chuan yesterday and it has the same fence. It is meant to support the plants which makes it a green planted fence. Lets not jump to conclusion and get unneccessarily alarmed too quickly as Kheng Long is a very established developer. Lets give them a chance by writing in to clarify.

Cheers

cadencrh
04-06-09, 22:26
I drove past The Chuan yesterday and it has the same fence. It is meant to support the plants which makes it a green planted fence. Lets not jump to conclusion and get unneccessarily alarmed too quickly as Kheng Long is a very established developer. Lets give them a chance by writing in to clarify.

Cheers

I noted part of Domain 21 had the same fence too but they are currently nicely covered by lush greenery. However, if you were to observe, the land behind the fence at OG (within the estate) is a steep slope which links to the basement carpark and they have planted it with cow grass currently. I doubt the same lush greenery can be achieved with such steep terrian. Anyway, let's hope the Dev will reply and do something.

cheerful
04-06-09, 22:29
Yah mann .... if steep slope how about soil erosion later ... wah like that car park still got left??
:scared-5: :scared-5: :scared-5:

cadencrh
04-06-09, 22:48
Yah mann .... if steep slope how about soil erosion later ... wah like that car park still got left??
:scared-5: :scared-5: :scared-5:

not as steep like bukit timah hill for sure :p so don't worry, carpark will not be buried. So long as the cow grass stays and thrive, i believe there will be no erosion problem..

jtpy
05-06-09, 00:33

Cheers
I really hope so.. Probably drive over to take a look this weekend to take a closer look.. Maybe can tone down on the harshness if there's hope...

cheerful
05-06-09, 08:57
.......... as Kheng Long is a very established developer......

Cheers

alamak, very established but no e-mail address :doh: :D

mikeFoo
05-06-09, 10:03
Called the developer to find out what is the intent for OG perimeter besides the raw fence. Was told that there will be green creepers growing and is part of overall OG Balinese concept. There will be a lot of greenery at the perimeter. Was told too that they have done similar landscaping for other projects but no specific reference. Maybe Banger69 reference to The Chuan is helpful. My one other concern is with the extensive creepers plants surrounding the perimeter, it may turn unsightly in the long run if the gardening is not well-maintained. Could be unfounded worries tough. Let's hope that the developer delivers what it promises. cheers! :)

~~看不到的事物,总会让人有想象的空间。~~

cadencrh
05-06-09, 22:09
Called the developer to find out what is the intent for OG perimeter besides the raw fence. Was told that there will be green creepers growing and is part of overall OG Balinese concept. There will be a lot of greenery at the perimeter. Was told too that they have done similar landscaping for other projects but no specific reference. Maybe Banger69 reference to The Chuan is helpful. My one other concern is with the extensive creepers plants surrounding the perimeter, it may turn unsightly in the long run if the gardening is not well-maintained. Could be unfounded worries tough. Let's hope that the developer delivers what it promises. cheers! :)

~~看不到的事物,总会让人有想象的空间。~~

I don't see a possibility for them to replace the fencing at this stage. Hopefully they can come out with a way to cover the fence using shrubs or plants like bamboo instead of creepers. The latter will undoubtedly be a maintenance problem in the future.

cheerful
06-06-09, 11:37
I don't see a possibility for them to replace the fencing at this stage. Hopefully they can come out with a way to cover the fence using shrubs or plants like bamboo instead of creepers. The latter will undoubtedly be a maintenance problem in the future.

Bamboo could be a good & creative idea ... seen those creepers at The Linear .. gosh, even with shrubs behind its fence on top of creepers, still not much privacy leh ..

Hello
08-06-09, 15:27
Agreed, the fence somehow look spoilt the whole look of OG. No difference from the 'Kuka estate'. Will write in to complain.....:mad:

cadencrh
10-06-09, 10:56
No reply to my letter from the Developer so far...

cheerful
10-06-09, 11:16
Mr Mikefoo said he called ...

mikeFoo
10-06-09, 18:13
yeah. Called direct to check out. My concern to them is on the privacy and maintenance in the long run. Again, the developer explained their reasons as a fit to the landscape design and making the place less "hard".....so which is more important? It is an issue of preference and importance.......

cadencrh
10-06-09, 19:25
yeah. Called direct to check out. My concern to them is on the privacy and maintenance in the long run. Again, the developer explained their reasons as a fit to the landscape design and making the place less "hard".....so which is more important? It is an issue of preference and importance.......

Care to share who did you speak to? Thanks

cheerful
10-06-09, 22:39
Agreed, the fence somehow look spoilt the whole look of OG. No difference from the 'Kuka estate'. Will write in to complain.....:mad:

"kuka estate" fencing gives them privacy. og fencing :doh: totally no privacy for lower floor units.

I passed by The Chuan this evening. Its front boundary fencing, a mix of glass panel + concrete sign walls + brc (Welded Wire Mesh) fencing, looks so much better. But still plants are not growing well at some parts of brc fencings :doh: :doh: :doh:

Hello
11-06-09, 17:26

yes, care to share who you called? Who is the contact person and what number to call? There is no email address on thier website..

Totally agreed that concrete wall will look much better and easy to maintain in the long run. Let's wake the developers up! :hell-hath-no-fury:

mikeFoo
11-06-09, 18:45
yes, care to share who you called? Who is the contact person and what number to call? There is no email address on thier website..

Totally agreed that concrete wall will look much better and easy to maintain in the long run. Let's wake the developers up! :hell-hath-no-fury:

Hello to Hello and all :) . I called Kheng Leong number given by cadencrh (http://forums.condosingapore.com/member.php?u=15160) vbmenu_register("postmenu_56719", true); on his earlier post with the URL. The number is a general line and you can request to speak to the co-ordinator in charge of OG. I couldn't remember what's her name. We can reflect our opinion but I don't think there is much could be done now with the fences put up.

TSK
16-06-09, 08:29
Everyday, when I will pass by the OG construction site I noticed the progress is very slow unlike The Arte. For weeks, the penthouses windows are not up yet. I am doubtful Sep would be the TOP date.

cadencrh
16-06-09, 14:55
Everyday, when I will pass by the OG construction site I noticed the progress is very slow unlike The Arte. For weeks, the penthouses windows are not up yet. I am doubtful Sep would be the TOP date.

I also addressed this issue about the slow construction progress in my letter and they replied that the expected the TOP will be in the 4th Quarter.

With regard to the fence, they will still keep their original design using the metal fencing but they mentioned that plants will be used behind the fence to screen off the internal of the estate. :(

cheerful
16-06-09, 15:11
I also addressed this issue about the slow construction progress in my letter and they replied that the expected the TOP will be in the 4th Quarter.

With regard to the fence, they will still keep their original design using the metal fencing but they mentioned that plants will be used behind the fence to screen off the internal of the estate. :(

Well, Q4 can be Oct or Nov or Dec ... anyway thot it should be expected as H2, so now juz simply narrow to the last qtr lor.

Can plant meh? Recall u mentioned steep slope??

cadencrh
16-06-09, 15:41
Well, Q4 can be Oct or Nov or Dec ... anyway thot it should be expected as H2, so now juz simply narrow to the last qtr lor.

Can plant meh? Recall u mentioned steep slope??

Let's see how they are going to do that..

cheerful
16-06-09, 15:44
:) .. well at least now u've gotten a reply. Thanks for sharing.

TSK
16-06-09, 16:36
I m quite dissapointed to hear the TOP has been changed from June09 to Sep09 to Q409 & maybe to next year?! Any reason why the date has been push out time & again?

cheerful
16-06-09, 17:08
Actually it's kinda strange .. if u look at this project the launch date was during boom time, then almost v quickly started piling, went through the peak of sand pricing ... then no reason for delay rite? Hmm ... perhaps someone can share more details about the reply?

jtpy
16-06-09, 22:19
17 units left unsold as of 31 May 09...

jtpy
16-06-09, 22:20
I m quite dissapointed to hear the TOP has been changed from June09 to Sep09 to Q409 & maybe to next year?! Any reason why the date has been push out time & again?
I dun think they need to explain as the "official" TOP is 2012...

cheerful
16-06-09, 22:29
I dun think they need to explain as the "official" TOP is 2012...

tat's true.. but all along the agents have been saying top in 2009...:p

jtpy
17-06-09, 00:05
tat's true.. but all along the agents have been saying top in 2009...:p
Agent can say all they want.. Talk is cheap for them mah.. Wanna move sales so just whack lor..

cheerful
17-06-09, 08:47
True lah ... talk is free (not juz cheap) hor :D

But for the developer hor still doesn't make good sense to delay coz that means $$ come in later only mah ... unless the contractor no gd :confused: :confused:

Think normal timeline for a construction of this size should be under 2 yrs bah ....

gohsoonk
17-06-09, 09:31
Actually it's kinda strange .. if u look at this project the launch date was during boom time, then almost v quickly started piling, went through the peak of sand pricing ... then no reason for delay rite? Hmm ... perhaps someone can share more details about the reply?

Interesting. If I am not wrong, the construction workers should have completed the job this month and would be returning to their homeland. Makes no sense to delay the project. Better for the developer to release the project early so that the banks can release the funds for TOP and CSC.

cadencrh
18-06-09, 10:30
Update of the construction:

cadencrh
18-06-09, 10:31
the common areas: