PDA

View Full Version : Resident Not Allow to Park in Condo - Chestervale Bukit panjang

Upset123
07-11-08, 11:11
What a laughing stock . I have been staying in the condo for many years and parking has not been a problem at all . It all started with the new management team who restrict resident to park in their own estate.

Problem started when the management wanted to collect money for the 2nd car however the resident respond in the AGM that their are enough lots in the estate and why why we pay for it . Anyway they say got money to pay got parking lots if not have to ballot for the lots . What are they talking about? Got money got lot no money no lots???????

When ask the management how to solve the problem , the chairman reply to resident that Go and park outside HDB area but dunno whether they have season parking a not if not go and find your own parking around this area. He happily park in the condo and ignore all the poor resident request .

Worse of all there a lady who is in the committee who own a dog and . in her late forties . She let her dog shit here and there and even pee in the lift without even cleaning it up. and she dare to go around the car park every day looking for car without 2nd car label . people washing car ( This condo do not allow car washing cos it will damage the floor, only can use bit of water and wipe). She will also scold the resident if they approach the management regarding parking matters or other issues.

I really so upset staying in an estate that treat us like a prisoner . A lot of the resident are complain but the chairman and the committee just ignore all our request.

I really hope some authority can step out and help the poor souls staying in CHESTERVALE Bangkit rd in Bukit panjang .

May God save us

EBD
07-11-08, 14:41
Really simple.
Form your own team from like minded owners. Garner support from other owners. Vote yourselves in at AGM.

What has this to do with "authorities".

Crazy
07-11-08, 15:01
What authority??? Private condo leh...take matter into your own hands....Ppl stay in condo so they can avoid having authorities meddle in their affairs...

Unregistered123
07-11-08, 15:08
The question is "Is there enough parking lots?" If the answer is yes, i don't see why residents should be stopping other residents from using the car park. The land of the condo belongs to the resident! Why do residents have to be charged to use their own land? That is stupid. Thank goodness my condo don't have such goondu people. I know of one condo, some people dont like other people use swimming pool or tennis court, and wants to charge people for using swimming pool and tennis court! What's the point of staying in condo when everything is charged! The worst are those who do NOT drive. Then why did you buy a condo with car park and stop drivers from parking? If you don't like car park, go buy a condo with no car park lah! Or best still go buy HDB.

What a laughing stock . I have been staying in the condo for many years and parking has not been a problem at all . It all started with the new management team who restrict resident to park in their own estate.

Problem started when the management wanted to collect money for the 2nd car however the resident respond in the AGM that their are enough lots in the estate and why why we pay for it . Anyway they say got money to pay got parking lots if not have to ballot for the lots . What are they talking about? Got money got lot no money no lots???????

When ask the management how to solve the problem , the chairman reply to resident that Go and park outside HDB area but dunno whether they have season parking a not if not go and find your own parking around this area. He happily park in the condo and ignore all the poor resident request .

Worse of all there a lady who is in the committee who own a dog and . in her late forties . She let her dog shit here and there and even pee in the lift without even cleaning it up. and she dare to go around the car park every day looking for car without 2nd car label . people washing car ( This condo do not allow car washing cos it will damage the floor, only can use bit of water and wipe). She will also scold the resident if they approach the management regarding parking matters or other issues.

I really so upset staying in an estate that treat us like a prisoner . A lot of the resident are complain but the chairman and the committee just ignore all our request.

I really hope some authority can step out and help the poor souls staying in CHESTERVALE Bangkit rd in Bukit panjang .

May God save us

abc123
07-11-08, 22:00
Should write to the press and let the truth out. Surely your management and council will respond to your agony. Small problem no need to bring in God.

UnregĄstered
07-11-08, 22:37
Should write to the press and let the truth out. Surely your management and council will respond to your agony. Small problem no need to bring in God.
Agree. ....

Unregistered1234
07-11-08, 23:49

very funny... this kind of problem better dont write in the forum, next time no one dare to buy apartment here.. :)

UnregisteredB
08-11-08, 03:09
very funny... this kind of problem better dont write in the forum, next time no one dare to buy apartment here.. :)
Selfish -life is only about me. I remembered at JC and my GP teacher told us about how selfish humans can be.We will realise it when we learn to drive. I'm driving now, and facing it all day and every day . One of the joys of life.

power abuse
08-11-08, 04:01

May God save us
She must think that she's God. All those around must to pray to her.

Upset123
08-11-08, 08:55
I agreed that Chestervale management really horrible. The chairman and the team has a big support of all the useless people . Only know how to break the law them self. We implement something however they will implement something to counter attack us.

Like the 2nd car park label. Ask us to pay we disagree then say no parking lots . want to pay them then they say have lot . Give them money they pray to you lor.

Now everyday the carpark are so empty ..... they are at least 20 empty lots and it more than enough for every body ......

Thanks for all the advice all you have given to me ... i will write in to the press to let the whole world knows about it....

Thanks and Best regards
Daniel

Upset123
08-11-08, 09:39
[QUOTE=Upset123]I agreed that Chestervale management really horrible. The chairman and the team has a big support of all the useless people . Only know how to break the law them self. We implement something however they will implement something to counter attack us.

Like the 2nd car park label. Ask us to pay we disagree then say no parking lots . want to pay them then they say have lot . Give them money they pray to you lor.

Now everyday the carpark are so empty ..... they are at least 20 empty lots and it more than enough for every body ......

Thanks for all the advice all you have given to me ... i will write in to the press to let the whole world knows about it....

Thanks and Best regards
Upset123

Unregistered1234
08-11-08, 22:03
Are you sure about this, Daniel ? Write in to press ??
dont deteriorate the property price ?

[QUOTE=Upset123]I agreed that Chestervale management really horrible. The chairman and the team has a big support of all the useless people . Only know how to break the law them self. We implement something however they will implement something to counter attack us.

Thanks and Best regards
Upset123

UnregĄstered
09-11-08, 00:25
Are you sure about this, Daniel ? Write in to press ??
dont deteriorate the property price ?

[QUOTE=Upset123]
I second. ...

hmsg
21-06-09, 21:50
any updates on the issue? went to view a few units, quite like the environment...

understand that it is about 10 yo, so can drop the "executive"? does that means price will go even higher???

munich18
09-07-10, 13:00
Personally, the whole matter is taken out of perspective. Remember that there is a word called "democracy" in Singapore, so done whine and get real.

It is true that the condo carpark belongs to all and the MC is vested by the resident to run the condo and if you are not happy, why not try to be the next Chairman of the MC. If you cannot, it means, you are the minority and in short - shut up and if not, why not sell your unit and move on.

Some resident do have two cars and it is usually give and take, if there are sufficient carpark space, which is usually rare. Then, knowing kind condo residents, who even allow their HDB kins and friends to park within the condo carpark. Call it abuse, but knowing the current trend of a typical condo resident, such things will happen.

In an unlikely event that it is genuine that there is a real need for more carparking, why not sit down, talk it over, since it affects everybody. Look at stuff, like plot ratio, which in all probability been fully utilized, to see, if you can increase the number of carpark spaces, through extra level or some ways through URA.

In the case of swimming pool as mentioned in this same thread, it is common knowledge that "outsiders" do use them and worse still, misbehave themselves.

So, bitching, whining will not help and holding frustration and anger also won't help either. Sit down and talk and if the MC Chairman is still around, it means that he has the majority support. Don't expect any organization to lookout for the oddballs. They will be ignored.

Get real.

jencrs
09-07-10, 13:10
Wow i don't get it, why are you commenting on an issue over 1.5 years ago? Unless the issue is still ongoing?

mantrix
14-07-10, 12:00
Wow i don't get it, why are you commenting on an issue over 1.5 years ago? Unless the issue is still ongoing?

Was offered 600K a couple years back for a 1500 sq ft unit. On hindsight could be a good thing I skipped the offer though price was indeed attractive.