PDA

View Full Version : Robertson 100 (D9, Freehold, MCL Land)

Pages : [1] 2 3

col.kurtz
29-01-07, 14:12
Hi I am currently renting in another condo, but am looking to buy a place in this building, Robertson 100. What are your honest opinions on Robertson 100?

Thanks.

lousy
29-01-07, 17:49
Hi I am currently renting in another condo, but am looking to buy a place in this building, Robertson 100. What are your honest opinions on Robertson 100?

Thanks.

It honestly sucks. For a 4 or 5 year old development, it looks like it was transported from the 1980's. From the carpark entrance to the sickly shade of red on the building. Honestly, it looks like it belongs in Jurong or Yishun or some place like that. It doesn't belong on Robertson Quay. What an eyesore! Anyone paying $1,000 psf for Robertson 100 has to be out of his/her mind, when a brand new unit at the Pier could be had for little more over $1,200 psf.

Ben (HSR)
10-08-08, 18:58
936Sq.ft 2 Bedrm,Immed.

Expat's Choice.

Nice and Clean,Resort Living,Amenities & River,UE Sq,Clarke Quay within walking distance.

Free shuttle bus to City Hall MRT station at the UE Square shopping Mall, every 15 minutes from 7.35 am to 9.05 am and from City Hall MRT station from 5.05 pm to 6.45 pm.

Immed, Nice Landlord. Neg !!!

Asking 5.5K.

BEN (HSR)
M: 97269210
E: [email protected] (http://forums.condosingapore.com/)
W: http://dreamzproperty.spaces.live.com (http://forums.condosingapore.com/)

windyfoong
23-10-08, 14:55
hi,
Just to share this site with u http://www.virtualhomes.sg/robertson100
720 degree virtual tour and pictures speaks better than word.Go visit,then u will know wat's the site is.

polityka
02-03-09, 19:39
Just to revive this thread. I'm now considering a 3 room apartment at Robertson 100 and was just wondering what people think of it now. There was a negative comment on the place some time back but any other views would be much appreciated. Thanks so much.

code01
04-03-09, 15:15
Some people feel the exterior of this project is not outstanding. Personally i like the interior in terms of room size and the layout. Not much wasted space and no bay window if i remember correctly. If you are buying for your own stay, the most important critieria is you must like the place and feel good about it. :)

ST88
09-03-09, 10:02
There seems to be a lot of units for rent lately. But the asking is still quite high. No softening of the market?

pweesng
27-05-09, 14:21
I was on the verge of buying a unit at Robertson 100 over the last 3 weekends.

The first unit, i got played out by the agent. i made an offer to what the seller wanted, the agent kept asking me to hold on and wait for another unit that is coming into the market at a much cheaper price.

The agent took my check but refused to present it to the owner... That unit finally came up. It wasn't cheaper than the unit i was offering for. I bidded and lost, after that, the unit i initially bidded for raise the price!

I basically got snooked!

I like that development, because of the design of the units. nice and squarish. And the bedrooms are actually quite decent size.

However, i found out that a few ERA agents basically cornered the market there, ie, if i had bought a unit there, when i want to sell next time, i will have to go through these agents again. They did what they did to the first owner i wanted to offer to, there is no guarantee that they will turn honest when i want to sell mine.

Rental there in current situation should be $4000 plus / minus...

august
27-05-09, 14:38
However, i found out that a few ERA agents basically cornered the market there, ie, if i had bought a unit there, when i want to sell next time, i will have to go through these agents again. They did what they did to the first owner i wanted to offer to, there is no guarantee that they will turn honest when i want to sell mine.

Rental there in current situation should be $4000 plus / minus...

why if u wan to sell in future u have to go thru these agents?? :confused:

pweesng
27-05-09, 14:45

there are a group of ERA agents that basically go around collecting sales mandate from sellers. And also because they have almost all the sales mandates, buyers would go to them for viewing, since you are likely to be able to view all at one shot and at a convenient time.

I tried using another agent before, the time slot i got was so bad... 15 mins after i walk into the unit, the ERA agent called my agent and told him the unit was sold....

proud owner
27-05-09, 14:52
there are a group of ERA agents that basically go around collecting sales mandate from sellers. And also because they have almost all the sales mandates, buyers would go to them for viewing, since you are likely to be able to view all at one shot and at a convenient time.

I tried using another agent before, the time slot i got was so bad... 15 mins after i walk into the unit, the ERA agent called my agent and told him the unit was sold....

so basically the owners have given 'exclusive' rights to the ERA agents ..

爱屋及乌
27-05-09, 23:45
Don't understand why can't seller do it on their own....? when come to money... whose interest u think they will protect...?

wreckwrx
27-05-09, 23:59
Whoah... didn't know in this supposedly "free market", such arrangements are allowed.... and it is not like they will guarantee to get you a better deal :eek:
:banghead:

pweesng
28-05-09, 10:48
ha ha.. they don't guarantee you a better deal, but because they are grouped together, if i am a seller, my unit is more likely to get viewings, if i give them the mandate.

please don't take my word for it... just go to propertyguru, and search under Robertson 100. Use 2 different names, and try to secure viewings... use 1 ERA agent and 1 from some other company...

then you will know what i mean.

blackjack21trader
25-02-10, 15:19
ha ha.. they don't guarantee you a better deal, but because they are grouped together, if i am a seller, my unit is more likely to get viewings, if i give them the mandate.

please don't take my word for it... just go to propertyguru, and search under Robertson 100. Use 2 different names, and try to secure viewings... use 1 ERA agent and 1 from some other company...

then you will know what i mean.

If you are lucky enough to get a unit here... DON'T SELL IT !

stalingrad
25-02-10, 15:44

wow, are you the blackjack that bought tons of real estate and almost got killed when the market crashed last year?

blackjack21trader
25-02-10, 19:40
wow, are you the blackjack that bought tons of real estate and almost got killed when the market crashed last year?

....I got killed in the stock market courtesy of the sub prime, but not the property market :)... anyway, just remember what I said :" DO NOT SELL if you own a unit here."

Reporter
25-02-10, 20:12
....I got killed in the stock market courtesy of the sub prime, but not the property market :)... anyway, just remember what I said :" DO NOT SELL if you own a unit here."
Do not sell in what else (development or district)? Thanks.

blackjack21trader
26-02-10, 07:37

Dear Reporter, I think you are being too humble. You should know better than me ;)

blackjack21trader
06-03-10, 20:29
Just testing :)

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Robertson%20Quay/myarrows.jpg

jlrx
07-03-10, 00:23

Do not sell in all developments and districts!!! :scared-4:

Propertism Rule No. 1 - Properties should only be bought and not sold. Property prices will always go up in the long term simply because paper money will eventually lose all its value. :scared-4:

It doesn't matter what development or district. Never sell your properties!

Properties are meant to be bought and not sold!!!

Since the beginning of time, anyone who has sold properties has ended up in regrets in the long run, even though they may be happy for a short while.

In 1823, the Johor-Riau Sultanate sold Singapore outright to the British for 60,000 Spanish dollars.

That's $0.000008 psf in Spanish dollars!

blackjack21trader
07-03-10, 15:49
Do not sell in all developments and districts!!! :scared-4:

Propertism Rule No. 1 - Properties should only be bought and not sold. Property prices will always go up in the long term simply because paper money will eventually lose all its value. :scared-4:

It doesn't matter what development or district. Never sell your properties!

Properties are meant to be bought and not sold!!!

Since the beginning of time, anyone who has sold properties has ended up in regrets in the long run, even though they may be happy for a short while.

In 1823, the Johor-Riau Sultanate sold Singapore outright to the British for 60,000 Spanish dollars.

That's $0.000008 psf in Spanish dollars!

Yes, very true. One should try to expand one's property portfolio as a hedge against other more risky investment. If not for my property investment that save my day, I would have become a taxi-driver by now due to the collapse of Lehman Brothers. At least now I have only realised loss of 60% in my total investment. It could have been 90% ! Thank You for your reminder again and Thank Myself for taking a bet on Singapore ! :)

blackjack21trader
07-03-10, 16:48
19 October 2009

There is one thing certain in our life: DIT ( Death, Inflation and Tax ). Why do I say inflation is certain ? This is due to the time value of money: A dollar today is worth more than a dollar in the future. A dollar in the future carries with it the opportunity costs of today. For example, $1 today can be invested to grow whereas this same $1 in future carries with it the costs of this lost opportunity. This is even more true today in our globalised economy, an interconnected Internet, a printing machine in the US, a rising oil price,the emergence of 3 superpowers and a generally appreciating prices of food and resources.

The assets in our world economy are valued in US$. At this moment as I write, China held about 1.4 trillion worth of US$ bonds, Yes, that is 1000x bigger than the GDP of the richest nation ( by per capita income ) Liechtenstein, and half the GDP of Germany ( richest country in gold reserves ). Meanwhile, the US national debt just reached $11,959,182,970,620.81 ( as at 19 October 2009 10:21am Singapore Time) increasing at a rate of $3.93billions a day.( Don't worry, there will not be any doomsday because of this :) This means that the US has been importing more than she exports; or you can say, consuming more than she produces. Somehow, this imbalance has to be equalised in the future.To understand the implication of all these, we have to first take a look at some background information.

The world is no longer the one our fathers or our grandfathers used to know. The US$ is the only currency in the world now that can buy gold and oil. Although it owes China billions of dollars, this debt is valued in US$.Since the 70s, US has been printing the US$. The faster she prints, the higher the inflation rate.This is only common sense- the more supply you have, the lower the value of the item ( In this case,item= US$). So it becomes more expensive to use this item (US$) to exchange for other items (goods). Hence, there will be inflation. Of course, inflation does not take place over night. Some US$ is usually taken off the circulation in its journey around the economies of the world. It takes about 10-15 years to see the full or final effect. As more developing economies are connected to the global ecomomy in our modern era, the effects could be lessened but most certainly will not be eliminated.

Oil prices, for the next 10-20 years should continue to remain high. This is because, while the world has made great advancement in biotechnology and information technology in the last 10 years, little is done in the area of oil drilling and processing technology. This is also one of the reasons why some countries see the need to rely less on oil for energy. Due to the decreasing economies of scale ( the longer and more something is produced, the less returns you get when adding improvement to it ), there is little incentive for oil companies to want to innovate in this area.

23 October 2009

Oil consumption is highest at 20,000,000 bbl a day for USA, followed by China at 8,000,000 bbl a day and Japan at 5,000,000 bbl a day. While consuming at this rate, USA produce 9,000,000 bbl per day, China at 3,000,000 bbl a day and Japan at a mere 120,000 bbl a day. The shortfall between the energy consumption and energy production has to be imported. It is also not by accident that the more you import oil, the more inflation there will be in your country. Even with new oil reserves discovery, it does not take a rocket scientist to soon realise that high oil prices will be a fact all of us have to live with into our foreseeable future.

As a country progresses, it is expected that energy consumption will go up. If so is the case, what will happen when there are now 3 super economies: China, India and Russia, emerging in our world economy? Indeed, prices of oil, food and resources should be expected to rise in general. That is why you see in daily markets news that as expectation of an economic recovery rises, oil prices increase, and the US$ gets weaker and vice versa.

Even with a strong green initiative, you still require oil to build the green factories,solar panels,electric cars, etc etc. You can have an electric car that runs totally on battery power, but you still require oil to produce the materials for the battery and the car . One way or another, oil gets into the supply chain when producing goods including food.

More to come....

Disclaimers: Use the information on this page with discretion and due diligence. The investment principles presented here are very contrarian and based purely on personal trading experience. I am trained in business administration, I DO NOT have a finance,economic or stock trading degree. What works for me, may not work for you. I shall not be responsible for any loss or anything you do with any information on this site.

jlrx
08-03-10, 02:20
Yes, very true. One should try to expand one's property portfolio as a hedge against other more risky investment. If not for my property investment that save my day, I would have become a taxi-driver by now due to the collapse of Lehman Brothers. At least now I have only realised loss of 60% in my total investment. It could have been 90% ! Thank You for your reminder again and Thank Myself for taking a bet on Singapore ! :)

I am glad that properties have protected you from more extensive losses.

Real Estate (and other real investments like gold, antiques and old comic books etc) are the only true investments that have a long term upside potential.

They have infinite lifespan, unlike stocks in companies, which have a lifespan of only several decades.

I can bet that in 50 years, out of these three companies: Microsoft, Google and Yahoo. At least two will disappear.

ttlltt69
04-09-10, 21:36

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/Robertson%20Quay/myarrows.jpg

Hi,

Are you refering to en bloc potential or surrounding neigbourhood soaring prices??

Do you know the land size of Robertson 100, any height limits on this piece of land (10 storey limit)?

Any advice much appreciated

Lee

ttlltt69
04-09-10, 21:38

Hi,

Are you refering to en bloc potential or surrounding neigbourhood soaring prices??

Do you know the land size of Robertson 100, any height limits on this piece of land (10 storey limit)?

Any advice much appreciated

Lee

cashrich
05-09-10, 00:39
all says 2.8. Got chance meh?

blackjack21trader
02-03-11, 15:32
Dated 2 March 2011 :Acquisition of Studio M Hotel at S$154.0 million or approximately S$428,000 per key......

$428000/200sqft = $2140psf for hotel property.

Now, do I need to say more?

You guys may be a little late now.

:doh: :doh:

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE !

Regulators
02-03-11, 18:42
Jlrx is hanging around in this forum, last activity was 40 min ago

blackjack21trader
03-03-11, 06:45
Jlrx is hanging around in this forum, last activity was 40 min ago

I miss his posts. if u happen to see brother Jlrx, please request him to post some interesting writeups again.

Can't wait :)

blackjack21trader
03-03-11, 06:48
$428000/200sqft = $2140psf for hotel property.

Now, do I need to say more?

You guys may be a little late now.

:doh: :doh:

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE !

Hinted you guys several months ago to "Choop" the river area, but some brothers here were too "iron teeth" ( read the replies above ) and sniggered at my posts AGAIN. See, you guys always missed my bull's calls. Want to help you make monies also difficult la. Those in another forum who are not as iron teeth already making liao la...

Sad.... :(

blackjack21trader
03-03-11, 08:26
Since now it is out in the media. Let your humble brother here tell you what is going to happen in the next 5 years to the River Area. There will be massive shortages of hotels in this area.

For the past 5 years, developers had been too focused on building residential properties around the River. With the confirmed success of the 2 IRs now, travelers volume to this city is confirmed going to be explosive.

Where else in Singapore can you get a private condo within a good class hotels area? But then again, some iron teeth will definately come out to bash my logic again and missed the whole bull call again.

This is the best I can help la. :doh:

神龙股侠。

hopeful
03-03-11, 08:26
Hinted you guys several months ago to "Choop" the river area, but some brothers here were too "iron teeth" ( read the replies above ) and sniggered at my posts AGAIN. See, you guys always missed my bull's calls. Want to help you make monies also difficult la. Those in another forum who are not as iron teeth already making liao la...

sorry to ask this silly question.
how does buying studio M hotel translate to higher property prices for condos nearby? one is commercial, the others are residential.

blackjack21trader
03-03-11, 08:29
sorry to ask this silly question.
how does buying studio M hotel translate to higher property prices for condos nearby? one is commercial, the others are residential.

I just answered your question in my last post :(

hopeful
03-03-11, 08:32
Since now it is out in the media. Let your humble brother here tell you what is going to happen in the next 5 years to the River Area. There will be massive shortages of hotels in this area.

For the past 5 years, developers had been too focused on building residential properties around the River. With the confirmed success of the 2 IRs now, travelers volume to this city is confirmed going to be explosive.

Where else in Singapore can you get a private condo within a good class hotels area? But then again, some iron teeth will definately come out to bash my logic again and missed the whole bull call again.

神龙股侠。

sorry to ask stupid question once more.
so buy commercial residential properties or private residential properties?
Based on your statements (highlighted) in bold, commercial residential (hotels) are neglected, so growth more likely in hotels.
An alternative is to buy shophouses and convert it to hotels?
So what are you suggesting actually?

blackjack21trader
03-03-11, 08:36
Dear brother hopeful,

I worked in an American MNC before, so I know MNCs paid around US$250 a day to hotel operators for their travelling staffs in countries like HK and Singapore. That works out to be 30 days x $250 = US$7500 for the lodging costs of a regional manager. If your property is beside a hotel operator, what do you think the MNC will pay you instead if they cannot find hotel rooms anymore in the area ? US$6000 for rental ? or US$8000 for rental ?

Now, are you shocked?

Sigh....

:scared-1:

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE!

land118
03-03-11, 08:43
Dear brother hopeful,

I worked in an American MNC before, so I know MNCs paid around US$250 a day to hotel operators for their travelling staffs in countries like HK and Singapore. That works out to be 30 days x $250 = US$7500 for the lodging costs of a regional manager. If your property is beside a hotel operator, what do you think the MNC will pay you instead if they cannot find hotel rooms anymore in the area ? US$6000 for rental ? or US$8000 for rental ?

Now, are you shocked?

Sigh....

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE! Didn't know about your post last time. Actually, I asked Agent friend to find me a unit recently b4 cny, but in the last 2-3 weeks, din have chance to view..any.., guess miss the boat..., maybe next time

hopeful
03-03-11, 08:48
Thank you for taking your time to explain. As Wild Falcon has often mentioned: I cannot read between the lines.

So I shall be telling my relatives the good news.

AAA
03-03-11, 08:50
I miss his posts. if u happen to see brother Jlrx, please request him to post some interesting writeups again.

Can't wait :)

Jlrx. we missed you and your "once upon a time" writeups. This forum lacks "character" without your presence.

blackjack21trader
03-03-11, 08:53
Wahhh.. brother AAA,

You made My day ! Now I walk machiam like got wind like that liao (= very proud of oneself ).

Just sharing Only... I could be wrong la...

:ashamed1:

神龙股侠。

dormer
03-03-11, 16:58
The tender for the land parcel site at Robertson Quay will close at 12 noon on 8 March 2011. It will be interesting to see any takers & the bidding price after the recent sales of Studio M Hotel.:scared-4:

Condo Kaiser
03-03-11, 17:30
There is also Holiday Inn express at the corner of clemenceu and havelock right?

Quite a number of hotels in that area liao, but I agree that generally hotels are on the shortage in Singapore now.

blackjack21trader
06-03-11, 13:30
There is also Holiday Inn express at the corner of clemenceu and havelock right?

Quite a number of hotels in that area liao, but I agree that generally hotels are on the shortage in Singapore now.

Dear brother condo kaiser, that is the whole idea. to be residential in a good class hotel area beside a river is like a king among the princes as can be seen from developed cities near rivers around the world. do read my reply above why i think the owners of this area are still sleeping.

furthermore, this is right in the middle between the IR, SMU, Banking District and Orchard-at the heart of the Pandora Disk.

As of yesterday, i heard from a source of mine that a Geylang Sims Suites new unit had transacted at S$1742. you have to verify that, I dunno how true is that. well, if that is true, then that just made the owners here who sold at S$1500 recently dumber.:doh:

your humble brother,

blackjack21trader
06-03-11, 14:02
furthermore, me got a strange feeling owners in Orchard are unloading to move in the direction towards the MBS IR....hmmmmm
:confused:

blackjack21trader
06-03-11, 14:22
then, there is the issue of oil prices. high oil prices would make big tour operators want to accomodate their paks in hotels near the IRs. but, look at the number of hotels in CBD, and most CBD buildings near IRs are already occupied by companies and businesses. Orchard is also a satured hotel land.

when uncle sheldon is looking for land, you better watch out. Where to find hotel sites, where ? where ?

but here, of course.

Condo Kaiser
06-03-11, 15:29
Yup, I am a big believer of the potentials of Robertson Quay as well. Its location is simply too good.

I don't think the owners in Orchard are offloading. They are merely picking up more units @ Marina area. I have been hunting in Robertson area for a while now looking for good deals. I believe it is only worth looking at reputable developers, but so far owners are not too keen to lower their asking price, and most are just not selling anymore.

My main targets are The Pier, Rivergate, Martin Place Residences. Wonder if other gurus here has got other projects which are worth looking into?

hopeful
06-03-11, 18:57
Yup, I am a big believer of the potentials of Robertson Quay as well. Its location is simply too good.

I don't think the owners in Orchard are offloading. They are merely picking up more units @ Marina area. I have been hunting in Robertson area for a while now looking for good deals. I believe it is only worth looking at reputable developers, but so far owners are not too keen to lower their asking price, and most are just not selling anymore.

My main targets are The Pier, Rivergate, Martin Place Residences. Wonder if other gurus here has got other projects which are worth looking into?

I am looking at The Pier, Looking to buy it next downcycle. Rental psf among the highest so far in URA quarterly rental data. So if price drop to 1500psf.... :D friendly competition between you and me.
Why are you looking at Martin Place Residences? Seems to be neither here nor there.
Not near Great World City, not near River, not near MRT. Bus stop also far away.
of the 3 that you mentioned, MPR seems to have the least potential - with buddhist lodge next to it.

Condo Kaiser
06-03-11, 21:38
Ya The Pier is the the best of the lot now but also the most ex. (Dont compare with Rivergate high floor). 1500 psf hard la, if 1500 psf then really is down down down turn liao... :spliff:

MPR is quite nice la, Buddhist lodge is non issue unless u get stack 6 which looks over it. If for rental the best in MPR is the stacks facing the field. As long as no new condo come up there.

Rivergate no one bedder otherwise the prospect also damn good.

Great world city is not that far if you walk along the Kim Seng Park, shady and quiet. If for own stay 2 bedder I will go for Rivergate, rental one bedder is The Pier. MPR caught my eye since it's still a bit cheaper compared to the other 2 and the view from high floor units should be not bad since there's nothing near you.

dormer
08-03-11, 22:15
The tender for the land parcel site at Robertson Quay will close at 12 noon on 8 March 2011. It will be interesting to see any takers & the bidding price after the recent sales of Studio M Hotel.:scared-4:
Wow! This tender closed today n it has attracted 9 bids. Highest bid at S$127.8m for this small piece of hotel site:doh:

hopeful
08-03-11, 22:48
Great world city is not that far if you walk along the Kim Seng Park, shady and quiet. If for own stay 2 bedder I will go for Rivergate, rental one bedder is The Pier. MPR caught my eye since it's still a bit cheaper compared to the other 2 and the view from high floor units should be not bad since there's nothing near you.

Urbana blocking the front view.
Rivergate blocking the back view.

blackjack21trader
09-03-11, 04:52
I will tell you the real reason why people are buying. Inflation, new IRs , immigration,population growth, low interest rates, and enbloc millionaires are only a small composite part of it. There is another more pertinent REAL mother of all reasons that I shall only reveal after the election.......you will be lost for words, I assure you....

your little humble brother,

blackjack21trader
09-03-11, 05:12
Wow! This tender closed today n it has attracted 9 bids. Highest bid at S$127.8m for this small piece of hotel site:doh:

This site approx. 36,476sqft so that works out to be $3500psf for an empty land. See, told u guys.

:doh:

phantom_opera
09-03-11, 07:38
This site approx. 36,476sqft so that works out to be $3500psf for an empty land. See, told u guys.

Cluny Road GCB fetches record $2,038 psf

hopeful
09-03-11, 08:18
I will tell you the real reason why people are buying. Inflation, new IRs , immigration,population growth, low interest rates, and enbloc millionaires are only a small composite part of it. There is another more pertinent REAL mother of all reasons that I shall only reveal after the election.......you will be lost for words, I assure you....

haha. are you a sociologist?

individual buyers (including you and me) buy for different individual reasons.
Yet collectively, the buyers behave like there is a common (unbeknowst to the buyers) reason?
Do buyers have a gestalt mind? :D

To throw a spanner in your train of thoughts.;). Your reason also must explain why is new sales booming, scaling new heights, but subsale and resale is slowing down?

condolisa
09-03-11, 08:23

I'm all ears :scared-1:

mcmlxxvi
09-03-11, 08:30
Dear brother condo kaiser, that is the whole idea. to be residential in a good class hotel area beside a river is like a king among the princes as can be seen from developed cities near rivers around the world. do read my reply above why i think the owners of this area are still sleeping.

furthermore, this is right in the middle between the IR, SMU, Banking District and Orchard-at the heart of the Pandora Disk.

As of yesterday, i heard from a source of mine that a Geylang Sims Suites new unit had transacted at S$1742. you have to verify that, I dunno how true is that. well, if that is true, then that just made the owners here who sold at S$1500 recently dumber.:doh:

your humble brother,

It is true - plus bank valuation can even go up to 1773psf...

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=10038

blackjack21trader
09-03-11, 09:43
haha. are you a sociologist?

individual buyers (including you and me) buy for different individual reasons.
Yet collectively, the buyers behave like there is a common (unbeknowst to the buyers) reason?
Do buyers have a gestalt mind? :D

To throw a spanner in your train of thoughts.;). Your reason also must explain why is new sales booming, scaling new heights, but subsale and resale is slowing down?

yes , brother hopeful, i simply love sociology though i am not an expert in this field. i will try not to disappoint you with the answer. but will tell only after the election. :)

blackjack21trader
10-03-11, 14:20
Cluny Road GCB fetches record $2,038 psf
:doh: :doh: :doh:

blackjack21trader
10-03-11, 14:22
It is true - plus bank valuation can even go up to 1773psf...

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=10038
:scared-5:

blackjack21trader
12-03-11, 01:54

Correction:

Just been informed the 99 year hotel site beside Robertson 100 is approx. 0.45 hec = 48437.596 ft². ( The site also included a narrow area attached to it )

That works out to be $127.8Million/48,437.596 = S$2,638.446 psf ( or 2,638.446 / 2.8 = S$942 psf per plot ratio ). I was expecting this tender to hit S$3000psf, guess it is still not there yet.:ashamed1:

Anyway, it is a BIG BARGAIN STEAL for the developer actually !

blackjack21trader
25-03-11, 11:46
This area is strongly in demand by Japanese tenants.. look for area in high demand by the following:

1) Japanese ( River Valley )
2) China Chinese ( East Coast )
3) Indian ( Upper East Coast to Changi Airport)

....and dun say your humble brother here did not tell you later....

blackjack21trader
25-03-11, 11:53
Only during times of fear will the owners give up the gems to you. During the boom times, they will be blinded by greed and unwilling to sell to your ever increasing bids or give you the lemons instead !

blackjack21trader
01-04-11, 16:44
Dun regret :doh: counting down now...:banghead:

blackjack21trader
12-04-11, 09:07
In September 2008, Lehman's Brothers filed for Chapter 11. Subsequent months saw the uncovering of the subprime and credit crunch. An total estimated US$1.2Trillion had withdrawn from the US and global financial system.

US government and foreign parties injected rescued packages, QE1,QE2,QE3 a total of estimated US$800Billion into the global financial system.

While the old monies had been withdrawn from the system causing the credit crunch; the new monies pumped into the system to supposedly stimulate the return of the old monies was continually being withdrawn from the system too.

So, what actually happened to the "old" money and where did the new money ended up in ? Well, I can reveal to you after the Election and you will be lost for words. You will then realise the real MOTHER of ALL reasons behind property purchases here in Asia.

blackjack21trader
20-04-11, 21:23
Expected time of arrival: Exactly 200 days.

mage
20-04-11, 21:54
In September 2008, Lehman's Brothers filed for Chapter 11. Subsequent months saw the uncovering of the subprime and credit crunch. An total estimated US$1.2Trillion had withdrawn from the US and global financial system.

US government and foreign parties injected rescued packages, QE1,QE2,QE3 a total of estimated US$800Billion into the global financial system.

While the old monies had been withdrawn from the system causing the credit crunch; the new monies pumped into the system to supposedly stimulate the return of the old monies was continually being withdrawn from the system too.

So, what actually happened to the "old" money and where did the new money ended up in ? Well, I can reveal to you after the Election and you will be lost for words. You will then realise the real MOTHER of ALL reasons behind property purchases here in Asia.

noob here, apologies if my question sounds silly

... you said during times of fear will the owners give up the gems but during the boom times, they will be blinded by greed and unwilling to sell or give you the lemons instead... So with the "absence" of the money in the above quote, are we expecting a upcoming time of fear or are sellers blinded by greed now?

maisonjai
20-04-11, 23:00

errrr....6 nov, whose bday? :hungry:

blackjack21trader
21-04-11, 06:35

... you said during times of fear will the owners give up the gems but during the boom times, they will be blinded by greed and unwilling to sell or give you the lemons instead... So with the "absence" of the money in the above quote, are we expecting a upcoming time of fear or are sellers blinded by greed now?

brother mage, you are too humble to call urself a noob. i was beginning to suspect i am talking to myself here. So happy someone finally responded.

It is very easy to identify times of greed: This will be the time sellers will keep refusing your bids on every higher offer you give to them. You will not be able to close any transaction with them. Every week, you will see higher and higher asking prices in the newspaper. Panic buyers will instead flock to developer's showrooms because it is easier to close the transaction with the developers. Many projects will be fully sold within a week or a few days.

During times of fear, very few buyers in the market. There will still be respectable transaction volume. But mostly resale ones as owners gave up their trophies to you. They will still ask for a higher price but will compromise for a lower offer.

Whether there will be an upcoming time of greed/fear depends on :

1) China further tightening her local property market thus causing many Chinese instead to invest assets overseas as a hedge against their domestic inflation. How so ? Because their forex is inelastic while ours are getting stronger and more elastic. So, they have low exchange rates which is killing their buying power because the more sort after luxury goods by the middle class like cars are foreign made.

2) If US will keep the interest rates below 3%. 3% is the magic number because below this number is the real arbitrage rates as they are effectively negative real rates for your cash in the banks. Unless the banks are able to offer 3% deposit rates which are highly unlikely due to many factors. Beyond 3%, you will be paying more and more for your bank loans.

3) Rental markets. If rental returns remain above 3% like now. It will be better to buy than to rent. Foreigner expats are quick to find out this rental arbitrage rates. Why I called this rental arbitrage rates is because it is more worthwhile to buy than to rent. How so? Imagine you rented at the market for 3% of a property value BUT the bank loan rates are 2%. For a $1 million property, u paid about $3800/month while for a banking loan, you are paying $2800/month ! Even after they packed up and go home, they still can collect good rentals from India or China on the properties here. What do you think the expats will do? Yes . Like what they are doing now in the mass market segment!

4) The Big Fish ( Or the High End Property Investors ) will enter the market when rental arbitrage rates beyond 5% which many time is unlikely but your humble brother here think it is coming soon due to the Japanese earthquake.

Last month was the month of Fear. But starting this week, I think greed is coming back although it is very subtle and low profile now. ( a few pojects in Geyland was fully sold within a day, if my grassroots sources are accurate. )

Good Luck. Just My Humble Opinion Only, Do Not blame me for anything!
:)

blackjack21trader
21-04-11, 06:56
errrr....6 nov, whose bday? :hungry:
It will be all SINGAPORE property owners' birthday. Enjoy the feast.

:hungry:

Hint:
1 month to collect passports
1 month to do research
1 month to select posting at company HQ
2 month to decide to go Hong Kong, Taiwan, S.Korea, or Singapore
1 month to work out the costs and buy items
2 weeks to comb out the respective property markets
2 weeks for HQ to prepare the posting here.

Good Luck, dun even ask me what it means.

blackjack21trader
21-04-11, 07:04

As to your query on how the AWOL money will affect us. I can only reveal after the election.

blackjack21trader
21-04-11, 07:13
BTW, the above scenario ( expect the unexpected Earthquake ) is what the angmo Big Brother ( not PAP har...) exactly wanted to happen here in Asia.

So, just play along with the tide and know when to exit.

The reason why they are doing this I will reveal to you when the timing is right. No point running for exit when the vital signs have not emerged.

blackjack21trader
21-04-11, 07:20
How do you feel if you are middle class, work like a dog and YET many great things like properties and cars are getting out of reach for you while the super rich make it seems like child's play to earn money? :doh:

One outcome is like Libya or Egypt... get it ? Middle class, the major bulk of an economy, becomes super pissed and they took to the street and topple the governments.

There is a simple councilliation for asian governments to counter this, but I shall not reveal how until after the election.

That is why, you have to try to stay above this class by actively learning how to invest. Because 10 years later globally, only the non-working class will be calling the shots.

This is exactly what the "angmo" wanted... to enslave YOU, yes YOU and make you become the servant of money. Otherwise, who are going to make the goods for them ?

Now, turn the table and make the money become your slaves ! It is time to make them our slaves !

I cannot reveal much because their satellites and bugs are all over me after I left their lands.

blackjack21trader
21-04-11, 07:32
Are they evil to do this? Well, your humble brother thinks not. They are just plain lazy ! Dun want to work, but just wanna enjoy life.

Now is the chance for us to stand UP ( with China and India's arising, and the weakening of their allies ). In their lands, it is embarassing to call oneself a working class...:eek:

Together... YES, WE CAN !

blackjack21trader
21-04-11, 07:39
You know why they invented cosmetic surgery, Youtube and 3D computer animation?

So all of them can be beautiful and just be actors and actresses or sing a song and then earn millions more than our ministers while we work like dogs to make them the goods they enjoy and the life they live.

YES, WE CAN !

blackjack21trader
21-04-11, 07:41
It is time to take a cane and cane their lazy bums and make them work for us instead !

YES, WE CAN !

blackjack21trader
21-04-11, 07:45
I hope more Silliporeans marry angmo husbands or wifes like Minister Mah. So we can teach their next generation the beauty of Asian Values: Not to be lazy bums !

YES, WE CAN !

devilplate
21-04-11, 07:52
Very entertaining..... Gd story teller;)

blackjack21trader
21-04-11, 07:57
IS IT CLEAR now to you? Silliporeans ?

We work like dogs, no time to exercise, to supply goods to them.

While they sleep and stay healthy and then sing and entertain us in return !

See this World Now?

What should you do?

BECOME A SUPER LANDLORD NOW !

YES, YOU CAN !

blackjack21trader
21-04-11, 07:58
Very entertaining..... Gd story teller;)

now then u respond. taken breakfast liao bo ?

devilplate
21-04-11, 08:02
IS IT CLEAR now to you? Silliporeans ?

We work like dogs, no time to exercise, to supply goods to them.

While they sleep and stay healthy and then sing and entertain us in return !

See this World Now?

What should you do?

BECOME A SUPER LANDLORD NOW !

YES, YOU CAN !
Ang mor jus keep printing money n asians work like doggy to help them pay their debts.....

Make angmor squeeze into ur doggy MM:spliff:

blackjack21trader
21-04-11, 11:45
Ang mor jus keep printing money n asians work like doggy to help them pay their debts.....

Make angmor squeeze into ur doggy MM:spliff:

My distant grand uncle just sold 100 MMs ( Mickey Mouse Units ) within a few hours !

jezz
21-04-11, 11:51
My distant grand uncle just sold 100 MMs ( Mickey Mouse Units ) within a few hours !

Wow is he mr Ching

devilplate
21-04-11, 11:51

wow...a developer himself? recently i only heard centra hts fully sold in 2hrs wor....

blackjack21trader
21-04-11, 11:52
DO NOT end up like the current retired ah pehs- used to be high income earners but had no clue how to invest or build an income line after retirement.

Now they lament they are left behind. Well, they should have known better in their younger days to upgrade their investment skills instead of merely playing stocks!

There were many opportunities for them like ETFs, Standard Chartered Pref Shares, etc during their times ( BUT NOT NOW HOR ! ) . But, what did they do then ? They WERE SLEEPING !

The current inflationary era totally caught them by surprise. If they had invested well, they would not be crying now.

Let your humble brother tell you what will happen next:

Singapore PRIVATE property market WILL BE GLOBALISED !

devilplate
21-04-11, 12:01
DO NOT end up like the current retired ah pehs- used to be high income earners but had no clue how to invest or build an income line after retirement.

Now they lament they are left behind. Well, they should have known better in their younger days to upgrade their investment skills instead of merely playing stocks!

There were many opportunities for them like ETFs, Standard Chartered Pref Shares, etc during their times ( BUT NOT NOW HOR ! ) . But, what did they do then ? They WERE SLEEPING !

The current inflationary era totally caught them by surprise. If they had invested well, they would not be crying now.

wow...after reading ur posts, i suddenly hf the urge to rush out and buy more ppty! hehe

phantom_opera
21-04-11, 12:03

1) China further tightening her local property market thus causing many Chinese instead to invest assets overseas as a hedge against their domestic inflation. How so ? Because their forex is inelastic while ours are getting stronger and more elastic. So, they have low exchange rates which is killing their buying power because the more sort after luxury goods by the middle class like cars are foreign made.

2) If US will keep the interest rates below 3%. 3% is the magic number because below this number is the real arbitrage rates as they are effectively negative real rates for your cash in the banks. Unless the banks are able to offer 3% deposit rates which are highly unlikely due to many factors. Beyond 3%, you will be paying more and more for your bank loans.

3) Rental markets. If rental returns remain above 3% like now. It will be better to buy than to rent. Foreigner expats are quick to find out this rental arbitrage rates. Why I called this rental arbitrage rates is because it is more worthwhile to buy than to rent. How so? Imagine you rented at the market for 3% of a property value BUT the bank loan rates are 2%. For a $1 million property, u paid about $3800/month while for a banking loan, you are paying $2800/month ! Even after they packed up and go home, they still can collect good rentals from India or China on the properties here. What do you think the expats will do? Yes . Like what they are doing now in the mass market segment!

4) The Big Fish ( Or the High End Property Investors ) will enter the market when rental arbitrage rates beyond 5% which many time is unlikely but your humble brother here think it is coming soon due to the Japanese earthquake.

Last month was the month of Fear. But starting this week, I think greed is coming back although it is very subtle and low profile now. ( a few pojects in Geyland was fully sold within a day, if my grassroots sources are accurate. )

I fully agree with all your points ... :cheers1:

(1) is already happening, Mr ZhouXiaoChuan said bank reserve ratio has no upper limit :p
(2) cash deposit rate of 3% you can dream for many years to come, 10y bond yield still at 3.4%
(3) rental of HDB market is going up n up n up ... confirmed
(4) we need them in CCR

And most importantly, Dow has broken 12,400 resistance !!!

devilplate
21-04-11, 12:11
buyers r definitely coming bck in! received a record breaking offer.......:D

bargain hunter
21-04-11, 13:32
mr ching seems too young to be a grand uncle? :)

Wow is he mr Ching

dtrax
21-04-11, 13:40
someone was saying that this forum getting quiet... suddenly all u guys turn bullish :scared-4: :scared-4:

devilplate
21-04-11, 13:45
someone was saying that this forum getting quiet... suddenly all u guys turn bullish :scared-4: :scared-4:

i still remain neutral even though got gd offer.....

cant see any direction yet....bcoz any excessive hike in ppty px will b capped by cooling measures for sure....and if the next cooling measures r not well calibrated....it may cause a govt-induced correction:tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk:

so now, perhaps ppty px can only go up gradually or stablised....but to buy somemore and tio slammed by 4yrs SSD....(imagine prices suddenly surge within next 2yrs....mabe by 20%...u cannot cash out).....:tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk:

dtrax
21-04-11, 13:57
if buy now with 4yrs SSD at least 2yrs later IF ur property does get a 20% appreciation, it is at least better than pay 20% more when buying at a later time

blackjack21trader
21-04-11, 14:10
i still remain neutral even though got gd offer.....

cant see any direction yet....bcoz any excessive hike in ppty px will b capped by cooling measures for sure....and if the next cooling measures r not well calibrated....it may cause a govt-induced correction:tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk:

so now, perhaps ppty px can only go up gradually or stablised....but to buy somemore and tio slammed by 4yrs SSD....(imagine prices suddenly surge within next 2yrs....mabe by 20%...u cannot cash out).....:tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk:

Very Good point, I have totally forgotten about that!

That is why ONLY SELECT Properties with SHORT RENTAL LAG TIME. My humble view is that the Rental demand in that particular project must be strong enough to make you hold steadily onto the property within the 4 years locked in period.

How so? Some properties located in supposedly good location has no rental demand for dunno what reasons ( fengshui maybe ? ) your humble brother here also got no clue.

A way to know this is to observe the lag time or how fast a vacant unit is taken up within a project. I am sure you got relatives who are agents. They know the best and can tell you.

That is why, be steady la....

:cheers1:

devilplate
21-04-11, 14:46
if buy now with 4yrs SSD at least 2yrs later IF ur property does get a 20% appreciation, it is at least better than pay 20% more when buying at a later time
4yrs very far ahead.... If u sense smthing is wrong (smell blood), u cant cash out to protect ur profit....

However, if u oredi hf a few ppty..... Can consider new launches.... If smell blood, sell other existing ppty n keep the BUC ppty as future stock....

stalingrad
21-04-11, 14:52
4yrs very far ahead.... If u sense smthing is wrong (smell blood), u cant cash out to protect ur profit....

However, if u oredi hf a few ppty..... Can consider new launches.... If smell blood, sell other existing ppty n keep the BUC ppty as future stock....

but new launches are priced 20% higher than properties already built. So, either way, there is high risk in buying more.

dtrax
21-04-11, 15:57
There is no right or wrong.. as long as you dun over commit if you intend to buy now (in case u cant cash out in future). As for buying properties, I'm sure many of u gurus know far better which are the better buys.. no one is forcing you with a gun to buy the current overprices newly launched mass market projects which imo is crazy at this time.

dtrax
21-04-11, 19:05

Well it is logical to say that but assume you are right, shouldnt the resale vol be higher since expats need to purchase a TOPed unit instead of renting? On the other hand sellers are not selling also due to low interest rates and gd economy. Or r u saying the most FT bot direct from developers instead? If so that means they need to handle rental+new purchase loans which is heftier. Figures show that most new launch are still bought by locals/pr albeit the multiple CMs. Herd mentality or not I am not sure, but the so-called old money will definitely return when we prices of the real CCR condos with huge quantum ssoars coupled with increasing transaction vol.

blackjack21trader
21-04-11, 19:45
Well it is logical to say that but assume you are right, shouldnt the resale vol be higher since expats need to purchase a TOPed unit instead of renting? On the other hand sellers are not selling also due to low interest rates and gd economy. Or r u saying the most FT bot direct from developers instead? If so that means they need to handle rental+new purchase loans which is heftier. Figures show that most new launch are still bought by locals/pr albeit the multiple CMs. Herd mentality or not I am not sure, but the so-called old money will definitely return when we prices of the real CCR condos with huge quantum ssoars coupled with increasing transaction vol.

I did not see a huge or sudden increase in expat buying into new projects . But my sources did see an increase in the number of foreign talents ( Not the usual Indonesian or Malaysians) shopping for properties in the resale market. Whether there is actual transaction, we will all know in a few months' time.

Do not forget, China is facing inflationary problems. She will definately curb her domestic property markets. This is because a big proportion of the population is the most feared middle class. But curbing domestic property markets is equivalent to tell the investing savy young middle class to go elsewhere to park their cash.

For India, the younger educated expats overseas are always the smarter investors than their local businessman. Unless you are talking about Indian businessman like Ratan Tata who are the few exception. No offence intended, just my humble opinion only.

You brought up a very good point which deserves further investigation ! I shall gather the relevant data on and then meditate on it. You have actually pointed into the correct direction to dwell on this question. Hopefully, I can give you a good answer and contribute here after the election.

DaytonaSS
23-04-11, 21:56

i find your post very interesting. Hope u can share more. Thanks

DC33_2008
23-04-11, 22:16
Retirees with $ can invest in Prudential M class when it goes below one dollar. Monthly returns is 4 cents per unit and this is equivalent to 5% pa. Better than putting money into annuity. Alternatively, you have more $ can invest in Capitaland bonds. The price was $94 when tsunami hits japan. Now has already gone up. One has to buy in block of $250,000.
i find your post very interesting. Hope u can share more. Thanks

DaytonaSS
23-04-11, 22:26
Retirees with $ can invest in Prudential M class when it goes below one dollar. Monthly returns is 4 cents per unit and this is equivalent to 5% pa. Better than putting money into annuity. Alternatively, you have more $ can invest in Capitaland bonds. The price was $94 when tsunami hits japan. Now has already gone up. One has to buy in block of $250,000.

thanks for your kind sharing. Congrats on your 2009 bet btw, saw your sharing on other thread. High Risk period = High Return.

blackjack21trader
25-05-11, 16:50

Left 170 days...:doh:

blackjack21trader
25-05-11, 16:54
I did not see a huge or sudden increase in expat buying into new projects . But my sources did see an increase in the number of foreign talents ( Not the usual Indonesian or Malaysians) shopping for properties in the resale market. Whether there is actual transaction, we will all know in a few months' time.

Do not forget, China is facing inflationary problems. She will definately curb her domestic property markets. This is because a big proportion of the population is the most feared middle class. But curbing domestic property markets is equivalent to tell the investing savy young middle class to go elsewhere to park their cash.

For India, the younger educated expats overseas are always the smarter investors than their local businessman. Unless you are talking about Indian businessman like Ratan Tata who are the few exception. No offence intended, just my humble opinion only.

You brought up a very good point which deserves further investigation ! I shall gather the relevant data on and then meditate on it. You have actually pointed into the correct direction to dwell on this question. Hopefully, I can give you a good answer and contribute here after the election.

Now you believe my grassroots has faster information than the mass media?

:banghead:

CCR
25-05-11, 21:23
Haha.... So is your grassroots afraid of KBW? Will he anyhow slam brakes on the market? The jurong east GLS winning bid quite scary....

hopeful
26-05-11, 22:25
dear blackjack,
which of robertson quay condos are you looking?

blackjack21trader
03-10-11, 16:41

dun need to wait for the data liao. confirmed Chinese buyers are in the making..

blackjack21trader
31-08-12, 07:51

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/pic23.jpg

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/TLINEOM-HAVELOCK.jpg

KA NI GONG, NI MAI TIA. TIO LIAO BO ?

blackjack21trader
31-08-12, 11:45
Pssssssssssssssssssssst...so u wanna know where is the next in-location? hehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehe

HINT: Near J.C. hehehehheheheheh

blackjack21trader
31-08-12, 11:50

halor halor...hehehehehhehehe

blackjack21trader
31-08-12, 11:51

神龙股侠。

repeat again in case u forgotten hor..heheheheh

blackjack21trader
31-08-12, 11:52
brother mage, you are too humble to call urself a noob. i was beginning to suspect i am talking to myself here. So happy someone finally responded.

It is very easy to identify times of greed: This will be the time sellers will keep refusing your bids on every higher offer you give to them. You will not be able to close any transaction with them. Every week, you will see higher and higher asking prices in the newspaper. Panic buyers will instead flock to developer's showrooms because it is easier to close the transaction with the developers. Many projects will be fully sold within a week or a few days.

During times of fear, very few buyers in the market. There will still be respectable transaction volume. But mostly resale ones as owners gave up their trophies to you. They will still ask for a higher price but will compromise for a lower offer.

remember every single word I said hor..hehehehhehe

hopeful
31-08-12, 12:04
wah, BJ21, u have been absent for so long. nobody remember you anymore le.

how is your greece trip?

blackjack21trader
31-08-12, 12:08
wah, BJ21, u have been absent for so long. nobody remember you anymore le.

how is your greece trip?

brother hopeful ! So happy to see u again. Actually I was back earlier la, I was busy in ChannelNewsAsia Forum lor. hehehehehheheheheh

Allthepies
31-08-12, 12:29
Pssssssssssssssssssssst...so u wanna know where is the next in-location? hehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehe

HINT: Near J.C. hehehehheheheheh
yo bro blackjack, wat is JC? give more hints...:)

blackjack21trader
31-08-12, 12:50
yo bro blackjack, wat is JC? give more hints...:)

let's have some fun first, i invite brothers & sisters here to make a guess. heheheheehehhe

hopeful
31-08-12, 13:16
JC = JC Draycott?

bargain hunter
31-08-12, 13:20
let me guess a non prime location, J Cube

JC = JC Draycott?

carbuncle
31-08-12, 13:33
Joo Chiat.... lol trying for the most out answer

blackjack21trader
31-08-12, 13:42
Joo Chiat.... lol trying for the most out answer

YES! Brother carbuncle is so right! well, maybe not in Joo Chiat BUT NEAR THERE . heheheheheheh.. Well, the skeptics might say I talk cork again but here's my rationale:

The next ERL MRT line should pass through Marine Parade, no ? Then is it not logical to assume that because Joo Chiat is so rich in heritage, that one of the transport link exit should be located near there ? hehehehehehe As to where......I will tell you once my third eye made a scan on the district la.

hehehhehehehehehehehhehe

bargain hunter
31-08-12, 13:43
bro bj21t, 3 guesses liao, anyone of us hit? :)

blackjack21trader
31-08-12, 13:44
bro bj21t, 3 guesses liao, anyone of us hit? :)

Yes bro, read above :) Aim near there, but not within the Joo Chiat noisy area hor !

bargain hunter
31-08-12, 13:46
good one for ERL. but i was wondering about the logistics behind it. i see bukit timah need so much land beside the road to be used up when building stations. thomson line, they chose places which are wide enough and sitting on gahmen land.

in east coast, the roads are already so narrow. i can imagine a nightmare when the ERL construction takes place. :confused: :scared-1:

YES! Brother carbuncle is so right! well, maybe not in Joo Chiat BUT NEAR THERE . heheheheheheh.. Well, the skeptics might say I talk cork again but here's my rationale:

The next ERL MRT line should pass through Marine Parade, no ? Then is it not logical to assume that because Joo Chiat is so rich in heritage, that one of the transport link exit should be located near there ? hehehehehehe As to where......I will tell you once my third eye made a scan on the district la.

hehehhehehehehehehehhehe

blackjack21trader
31-08-12, 13:49
Now, there are many blur blur uncle and auntie property owners near there selling way below the market price. BUT, dun be kancheong first, I will start a new thread soon in D15 and proceed to tell you guys the strategy from there. hehehehehehehehhehe

blackjack21trader
31-08-12, 13:51
good one for ERL. but i was wondering about the logistics behind it. i see bukit timah need so much land beside the road to be used up when building stations. thomson line, they chose places which are wide enough and sitting on gahmen land.

in east coast, the roads are already so narrow. i can imagine a nightmare when the ERL construction takes place. :confused: :scared-1:

brother baragin hunter, they can remove the whole river, there is nothing they can't do la.

http://motoring.asiaone.com/Motoring/News/Transport/Story/A1Story20120428-342609.html

WOAHAHAHAHAhahha

carbuncle
31-08-12, 13:57
High 5 brudder!!!

bargain hunter
31-08-12, 13:57
yes, but this river is gahmen owned mah. east coast, a lot of tightly packed, privately owned land parcels. a lot of landed owners along main road gotta beware. :ashamed1:

brother baragin hunter, they can remove the whole river, there is nothing they can't do la.

http://motoring.asiaone.com/Motoring/News/Transport/Story/A1Story20120428-342609.html

WOAHAHAHAHAhahha

blackjack21trader
31-08-12, 14:00
Psssttttt. I know what they are trying to do now. My third eye can see cleraly in the policies they implemented: They are going to develop the Tourist Industry to a New Level. Locations that appeals to the tourists will be greatly enhanced first within the next 5 years. heheheheheheheh

blackjack21trader
31-08-12, 14:02
yes, but this river is gahmen owned mah. east coast, a lot of tightly packed, privately owned land parcels. a lot of landed owners along main road gotta beware. :ashamed1:

correct correct. that is very challenging. That is why my grassroots will go out scanning the area while they sell property hor otherwise no commision for them la. later aim wrongly then suay ok hehehehehehehhe

blackjack21trader
31-08-12, 14:04
High 5 brudder!!!

u very zhun hor..heheheheheh

Petersim
02-09-12, 17:42

hehehhehehehehehehehhehe

hi bj21t
i read in an old thread that the old joo chiat police station (became a food center for some time) but believe now vacated; some forummers speculated that an entrance / exit linked from there to the marine parade station is a possibility. you may want to have your grassroots check on this. if true, will be good for the eateries at katong and jc, as well as the east coast road stretch from the tay ban guan bakery (now condo project) to the still road area . just my 2 cents worth

blackjack21trader
02-09-12, 20:23
hi bj21t
i read in an old thread that the old joo chiat police station (became a food center for some time) but believe now vacated; some forummers speculated that an entrance / exit linked from there to the marine parade station is a possibility. you may want to have your grassroots check on this. if true, will be good for the eateries at katong and jc, as well as the east coast road stretch from the tay ban guan bakery (now condo project) to the still road area . just my 2 cents worth

Many thanks brother Peter. will check on this.

blackjack21trader
07-09-12, 16:20
Psssssttttt.... come in here, tell ya a secret

High end buyers in the market now !

dun blur blur sell your river property now hor.

blackjack21trader
24-09-12, 06:13
SULTAN LINK, Grade A Premium office in Singapore Achieve Temporary Occupancy Permit.

told u once, u no action,
told u twice, u no action,
told u thrice, u are going to miss the boat all over again.

hyenergix
24-09-12, 06:52
told u once, u no action,
told u twice, u no action,
told u thrice, u are going to miss the boat all over again.

Tell no use. We all know. You must empower us by giving us free money to invest.

kengyong
24-09-12, 09:17
hi bj21t

Just to share. Hope this helps
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporebusinessnews/view/1209919/1/.html

blackjack21trader
24-09-12, 11:17
Just to share. Hope this helps
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporebusinessnews/view/1209919/1/.html

thanks bro, thats very helpful indeed and then an MRT entrance is a high possibility since many MRTs near hotels now.

phantom_opera
24-09-12, 11:20
bro BJ vested here ah ... good luck ... UP@Robertson up up up:cheers1:

blackjack21trader
24-09-12, 11:25
bro BJ vested here ah ... good luck ... UP@Robertson up up up:cheers1:

thanks bro, yes vested here and not leaving to make sure it hit $3000psf first.

Rysk
24-09-12, 12:19

Hah $3000psf for that area!! :scared-4:
You are forcing MR B to go talk a walk over at Bedok reservior is it!! :scared-3:

blackjack21trader
24-09-12, 13:29
You are forcing MR B to go talk a walk over at Bedok reservior is it!! :scared-3:

brother Rysk arh, in 2009 I said OCR like Botannia going to hit over S$1000psf and many brothers then have the same reaction as you now.

In 2010, I said HDB will hit S$1Million and more. Many brothers have even a greater reaction than you now.

Now in 2012, what happened liao?

Let me tell you why am I so confident that this area will hit S$3000psf and over....but I have to go pansai now. Tell you later and you see I logic or not ok.

blackjack21trader
24-09-12, 13:55
before I start to elaborate on the logic, let me start with a very very simple question:

Brother here when you see a Ferrari and a Toyota, what do you see?

Both are actually a car, tiobo? It is not as if the Ferrari can fly, tiobo?

But when you look at a Ferrari, how much is it? Say S$1.4Million.

Then you look at a Toyota, how much is it? Say S$100,000

How many times does a Ferrari costs versus a Toyota ?

Ans: More than 10 times tiobo?

Now, a Toyota driver will never understand why a Ferrari driver wants to pay that much for a car that only have a bigger engine and plastic body, but cannot fly. Why does the Ferrari owner pays so much?

The answer is related to HUMAN NATURE. It is therefore related to PROPERTY PRICES also.

How so?

Let's say the Toyota driver suddenly inherited S$100Million from a friend. Now, would this Toyota driver not try to upgrade to a Ferrari? Logically speaking, most drivers would. If the driver does not, then he is a stingy person and most likely will not have the luck to inherit S$100Million fortune in the first place.

Which bring us to another pertinent observation your handsome brother here found.

blackjack21trader
24-09-12, 14:00
I am not a Ferrari driver. I am a Lamborghini driver. That is why I ask the Ferrari friend why he not buy a Lamborghini but a Ferrari ?

Ans: He says: Aiyo, blackjack arh, you will never understand one la. Just like I will never understand why you want a lamborghini instead !

I said, tio tio ( Correct , Correct ). It is something very difficult to describe tiobo?

Actually NOT !

The answer is SIMPLE. It is a HUMAN NEED THAT NEEDS TO BE SATISFIED.

blackjack21trader
24-09-12, 14:05
So, lets put this HUMAN NATURE under the microscope and observe. What brings out this need ? Is like why I only have slim girl friends and I will not go after a fat lady no matter how pretty she is. Yes indeed, my girlfriend can be ugly but she must be slim, tiobo? But I cannot say the same for all brothers here, tiobo? Like one friend of mine only goes after fat but pretty lady..his logic is very weird to me...he says.. he says because ...because....aiya I cannot say la. Anyway, let's continue to understand when will THIS NEED emerge ?

For girlfriends, it is simple. Your body and mental requirement forces you to get out there and look for a girlfriend. So for property, when does this need arises ?

Ans: It emerges when the social status of a person advances.

SpinCity
24-09-12, 15:59
So, lets put this HUMAN NATURE under the microscope and observe. What brings out this need ? Is like why I only have slim girl friends and I will not go after a fat lady no matter how pretty she is. Yes indeed, my girlfriend can be ugly but she must be slim, tiobo? But I cannot say the same for all brothers here, tiobo? Like one friend of mine only goes after fat but pretty lady..his logic is very weird to me...he says.. he says because ...because....aiya I cannot say la. Anyway, let's continue to understand when will THIS NEED emerge ?

For girlfriends, it is simple. Your body and mental requirement forces you to get out there and look for a girlfriend. So for property, when does this need arises ?

Ans: It emerges when the social status of a person advances.

interesting point, I do agree that there are things that a person can appreciate only after his/her social status and wealth has reached certain level.

so, bro BJ21, my question to you: will you change your taste to overweight pretty girls after your social status advanced to the next level?

blackjack21trader
25-09-12, 07:08
interesting point, I do agree that there are things that a person can appreciate only after his/her social status and wealth has reached certain level.

so, bro BJ21, my question to you: will you change your taste to overweight pretty girls after your social status advanced to the next level?

that is a tough question, brother :)

anyway, I am glad you are able to see my point. And there's more to it. You see, in our father or grandfather's generations. such needs are not easily unveiled in the human emotion because during that time, many are concerned with only making ends meet and there were no middle class. Most cannot afford proper food, let alone think about housing.

Fast forward to our era, and everything have changed. The World is made up of mostly middle class. Even in less developed countries, you see the educated but poor middle class. This tell us something, that this need can replendish itself for at least another 30-40 years. If we take the India and China middle class, this need could persist for another 100-200 years !! And that did not take into consideration the offsprings of the current middle class who are still going to start their social climb from the middle class level too !!!

Scary is it not ?

to be continued..

Allthepies
25-09-12, 07:30
this explains why Heron Bay is overscribed! status and face wanted even for the lower middle class :) point proven, now i gg to raise my holdings in certain stocks.

blackjack21trader
25-09-12, 08:38
this explains why Heron Bay is overscribed! status and face wanted even for the lower middle class :) point proven, now i gg to raise my holdings in certain stocks.

Yes brother ! Bull's eye !

Well, the situation of the middle class in Singapore is also a bit different than other advanced economies. I do not know to call it a blessing or was it an unintentional policy which in actual fact protected us all from any external shocks.

You see, in overseas economies, the jobs are provided by domestic companies. But here in Singapore, we have globalised companies which pledge no allegience to any government. They are concerned only with efficiency and professionalism of a workforce. And because of our kiasu educational system, our middle class are mostly professional managers who lies above the retenchment axe in the event of any external shocks.

Unlike in USA, where you have this same group of middle class deeply rooted in self run small/home businesses. That is the spirit they have, but unfortunately works no magic in our current crisis as their income is directly affected by their domestic economy. Our middle class is different, they lies just above the axe and that explains why in the past 2 financial crisis, we managed to tide over steadily and engraved a great track record for us. This track record signals we are going to tide over many times. This is not my view, but the views of many CEOs of globalised MNCs.

To be continued...

blackjack21trader
25-09-12, 08:46
Because of all the previous USA QEs added together, the global banks are now hoarding massive cash reserves. However, these banks cannot simply park their cash for too long, they must make their cash works. And how to make the cash work is through giving loans.

Unfortunately, they are only lending to low risks individuals or big businesses for expansion and not high risk entities. They will only lend to MNCs, well known brand names, and Singaporean. Yes, you heard it right, Singaporean !

to be continued...

phantom_opera
25-09-12, 09:46
In short, properties are meant to be bought ... not SOLD :p

minority
25-09-12, 09:55
Interesting thoughts hah. In short be greedy?

blackjack21trader
25-09-12, 10:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack21trader

surprise surprise surprise

11 units sold @ median 2,825psf 2,239 2,908

kowtow to to the sales team :cheers4:

Told u, S$3000 psf here we come !

PN
25-09-12, 11:21
I am not a Ferrari driver. I am a Lamborghini driver. That is why I ask the Ferrari friend why he not buy a Lamborghini but a Ferrari ?

Ans: He says: Aiyo, blackjack arh, you will never understand one la. Just like I will never understand why you want a lamborghini instead !

I said, tio tio ( Correct , Correct ). It is something very difficult to describe tiobo?

Actually NOT !

The answer is SIMPLE. It is a HUMAN NEED THAT NEEDS TO BE SATISFIED.
Because Ferrari don't need to stop at traffic light junction.:D
It either scream through with all the other drivers wondering what they have just saw. Is it F1 race or superman practicing his low flying skill?
The best part is that it'll force its way through and clear any obstacles along the way.
This myth was finally busted by a Chinese ferrari driver. :scared-4:

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 14:10
told u will hit 3000psf here u still dun believe...

Khng8
07-10-12, 14:13
told u will hit 3000psf here u still dun believe...
Are u comparing against Up@Robertson?
I thot very different pdt & can't compare?

dtrax
07-10-12, 14:47
Aything name with Up/Sky/Skies, prepare to pay premium.

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 15:47

different ? dun be too sure yet, brother heheheheh. u will know the effect once the UP is up beside this project.

First phase I already reveal liao hor: the MRT.

The second phase is the completion of UP and all activities in this area started to ram up. ( look for activites around present 5 stars hotels for cue )

The third phase is the River-ONE becomes the ONE and only hor. when the river becomes the most beautiful river on planet Earth- man-made of course.

that is all i can reveal la.

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 17:32

brother Khng8, u know how much i get for my apartment here ? a studio one?

see below:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/r100.jpg

that works out to be $6.5psf or S$6000 for my studio rented to an angmoh single banker hor. somemore he told me he will not leave me until US recover hor....wahpiangeh....how long is that? only thing is he requested me to let him smoke. what the heck, no problem lah, I told him.

u wanna know what will happen when UP is up ? Now Martin 38 already up liao and rental hits over....over.... aiya i cannot say la.

good luck.

Werther
07-10-12, 17:38
[QUOTE=blackjack21trader]brother Khng8, u know how much i get for my apartment here ? a studio one?

see below:

that works out to be $6.5psf or S$6000 for my studio rented to an angmoh single banker hor. somemore he told me he will not leave me until US recover hor....wahpiangeh....how long is that?

u wanna know what will happen when UP is up ? Now Martin 38 already up liao and rental hits over....over.... aiya i cannot say la.

good luck.[/

Blackjack

U r lucky to get such high rental for studio.. I missed one 3 bedded 5 months ago, we'll renovated, leased for 5.3k. What is the asking price now? Only thing is the common area looks very open, more like a hotel structure.

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 17:43
but my boss say can tell u about a similar aged project like Martin Place:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/mp.jpg

as u can see, the psf works out to be S$7 psf. So my 3 bedders here is rented out around S$12,000 hor.

u wan to know somemore ? u wan ? u want ?

i cannot say la.

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 17:49
[QUOTE=blackjack21trader]

Blackjack

U r lucky to get such high rental for studio.. I missed one 3 bedded 5 months ago, we'll renovated, leased for 5.3k. What is the asking price now? Only thing is the common area looks very open, more like a hotel structure.

u are crazy ! renovated 3 bedders u ask for S$7000 hor... see the rental transacted in Martin Place above la above . u dun try how u know?

the trick i tell u: the angmo very particular about furnishing, but do not need to put very good sofas or beds first.

Just buy a huge SMART LED TV ( Can be Samsung, but SONY better !) machiam like cinema like that and a good brand refrigerator ( Cannot be Samsung but Mitsubishi ok ) or freezer and good brand washing machine ( Can be Samsung ) first and then invite the potential tenants first.

DC33_2008
07-10-12, 17:50
Fully furnish or partial furnish?
[QUOTE=blackjack21trader]brother Khng8, u know how much i get for my apartment here ? a studio one?

see below:

that works out to be $6.5psf or S$6000 for my studio rented to an angmoh single banker hor. somemore he told me he will not leave me until US recover hor....wahpiangeh....how long is that?

good luck.[/

Blackjack

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 17:52
[QUOTE=Werther]

u are crazy ! renovated 3 bedders u ask for S$7000 hor... see the rental transacted in Martin Place above la above . u dun try how u know?

the trick i tell u: the angmo very particular about furnishing, but do not need to put very good sofas or beds first.

Just buy a huge SMART LED TV ( Can be Samsung, but SONY better !) machiam like cinema like that and a good brand refrigerator ( Cannot be Samsung but Mitsubishi ok ) or freezer and good brand washing machine ( Can be Samsung ) first and then invite the potential tenants first.

then u tell them about the various pubs and restaurants in Mohammad Sultan, and later if they really keen, then hook up a deal for the add on furnitures like beds and sofas. REMEMEBER ! Do not blur blur go buy lousy no brand furnitures hor... the angmo are very pampered ones, and they will know hor.

Werther
07-10-12, 17:57
Bro blackjack

The one I saw was 1100 sq ft. R u sure can get 7k?

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 17:57
Fully furnish or partial furnish?

brother DC33, so nice to see you again ! it is less than partially furnished ( read above ) when FIRST marketed ( only TV, freezer and washing machine : no beds or sofas or dinning) , rental rates is negotiated later and added upon as I added more furniture later. You can ask the tenants to buy what they like and then you go pay after you sealed the contract.

This trick i share wif u here only har...dun go newspaper and tell hor ! hehehehhehehehehehheh

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 18:00
Bro blackjack

Oic, then u can try S$6500 first, i think worse can hit S$6000. Paiseh. But remember my pointers above and give it a try see how. Also, ask agent to go for corporate lease and Giro payments only, otherwise go find someone else. You must be firm hor. read the trick above. the angmohs gong gong one machiam like in a trance everyday one la.

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 18:06
Only thing is the common area looks very open, more like a hotel structure.

This project was intended to be a hotel/serviced apartment. That is why u see the marbles all good stuffs. Later, the developer decided to sell as residential. After which, the market Charlie Boom Town and he bang...bang....bang...his ...his... head la. WOAHAHHHEHEHHEHEHEHEH

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 18:13
Bro blackjack

oic, then the LED TV cannot be too big hor otherwise angmoh complain very hard to focus la if ur unit is not cornered one. If cornered can consider a bigger TV becos living is not squarish and bigger.

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 18:15
This project was intended to be a hotel/serviced apartment. That is why u see the marbles all good stuffs. Later, the developer decided to sell as residential. After which, the market Charlie Boom Town and he bang...bang....bang...his ...his... head la. WOAHAHHHEHEHHEHEHEHEH

now u got see developer put patterns on balcony bars or cartoon on the swimming pool tiles boh ? All good stuffs hor.

wait a sec, i tok my grassroots told me they painting the project ? u went there got see them idle or not leh ? woahahahahhahahahahahah

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 18:20
Bro blackjack

remember the rental market is very competitive and now all the expats want to see eye candies only. my third eye told me most likely what you saw is a badly neglected unit. u must doll it up hor.. do some good renovation and it should be able to hit S$7000.

DC33_2008
07-10-12, 18:31
Have come across an american who wants certain type of mattress and sofas. He will pay for it separately and not reflected in the rent and leave it behind when he leaves. It is a partial furnish unit.
brother DC33, so nice to see you again ! it is less than partially furnished ( read above ) when FIRST marketed ( only TV, freezer and washing machine : no beds or sofas or dinning) , rental rates is negotiated later and added upon as I added more furniture later. You can ask the tenants to buy what they like and then you go pay after you sealed the contract.

This trick i share wif u here only har...dun go newspaper and tell hor ! hehehehhehehehehehheh

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 18:33
Have come across an american who wants certain type of mattress and sofas. He will pay for it separately and not reflected in the rent and leave it behind when he leaves. It is a partial furnish unit.

you should tell him u will not need it later because everyone have different taste. but u can up the rental a bit also like instalment mah...sigh yo.. brother u too honest la.

DC33_2008
07-10-12, 18:34
Most of my rented units are partial furnish. Once I have bought everything but not delivered yet for a new condo. He does not want them but change for something else. So now I usually go for partial furnish.
remember the rental market is very competitive and now all the expats want to see eye candies only. my third eye told me most likely what you saw is a badly neglected unit. u must doll it up hor.. do some good renovation and it should be able to hit S$7000.

DC33_2008
07-10-12, 18:36
But pay a higher commission to the agent too. :beats-me-man:

you should tell him u will not need it later because everyone have different taste. but u can up the rental a bit also like instalment mah...sigh yo.. brother u too honest la.

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 18:36
Most of my rented units are partial furnish. Once I have bought everything but not delivered yet for a new condo. He does not want them but change for something else. So now I usually go for partial furnish.

yes..partial furnish is the key. because later removal also got charges tio bo?

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 18:38
But pay a higher commission to the agent too. :beats-me-man:

see la..brother dc33 is either a doctor or a dentist- very honest one. u not business trained la. u can show ur inflated tenancy agreement to your next tenant mah.. what is a little sacrifice ? pay now a little and then rental will always be up up up and away la.

DC33_2008
07-10-12, 18:41
Not much use in bad times. URA rental data is all transparent at that time. Most importantly is to be blessed with good tenants just like domestic helpers.
see la..brother dc33 is either a doctor or a dentist- very honest one. u not business trained la. u can show ur inflated tenancy agreement to your next tenant mah.. what is a little sacrifice ? pay now a little and then rental will always be up up up and away la.

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 18:55
Not much use in bad times. URA rental data is all transparent at that time. Most importantly is to be blessed with good tenants just like domestic helpers.

yes that i agree. so u r forseeing bad times soon?

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 18:56

is it u read about some book titled " the next big crash" ?

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 18:57

or u read somewhere QE will crash the US dollar?

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 18:59

or Euro will default or China will crash big time? is that ur worry?

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 19:00
your fear is not unfounded. but do share wif me ur worry leh :)

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 19:03
the US has 3 past records of resetting her debt. in the 1930 there is no hyperinflation during the great depression because US dollar was not a fiat currency. after 1950 all that changed and now every currency is a fiat currency. is this ur fear? brother dc33 ? u feared what keynesia said abt his monetary policy before he died that " we will all be dead by then" is this ur fear? tell me brother.

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 19:06
bro dc33, isit u fear about the fake boom coming after the US election? is it ? that US will start to re absorb all her currency back and therefore creating another interest rate hike to 23% like during Regean's time? is this ur fear?

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 19:07
tell me ur fear, my third eye will enlighten u, brother :)

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 19:11
brother dc33, the time will come. the key is the signal. and my fourth eye knows when. tell me ur fear leh

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 19:15
isit, brother dc33, u worried abt the effects of qe which is hyperinflation? ur fear is not unfounded, we are all in that red alert zone now, this is the effect of qe we are experiencing. isit something u know that is better than my fourth eye, brother? tell me n i will enlighten u.

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 19:17
brother dc33, isit u work in some government agencies and think u r more accurate than my fourth eye? isit u believe they can know better than me, who is from the Darkside? wohahahhahahhahahahhhhhhehhehehehehehhe

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 19:19
I am the Elite of the Elites,
The Master from the Darkside.
I have many names,
Illuminati, Blackjack21, the Third Eye, and the
Shadow.

brother... u scared or not leh?

woahahahhhehehehehehehehhe

PN
07-10-12, 19:39
I have many names,
Shadow.

You Ho Seh Bo? People go for makan lah.
Wait till he fill his stomach full then go energy to tell you mah.

You can ask the tenants to buy what they like and then you go pay after you sealed the contract. .....
You are creative I must say.
But what if tenant go buy branded furniture and end up 20K you still pay? Do you set a $ limit on the purchase?

DC33_2008
07-10-12, 20:15
Wow. Great posting. Fear not with holding power. Fear less with tenants secured for next couple years. Fear none if you have a recession proof job. Fearless if all propeties fully paid up. Just ride in the submarine to go through the rough times and will be stronger after.
I have many names,
Shadow.

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 20:32
You Ho Seh Bo? People go for makan lah.
Wait till he fill his stomach full then go energy to tell you mah.

You are creative I must say.
But what if tenant go buy branded furniture and end up 20K you still pay? Do you set a $ limit on the purchase?

wahlaueh...u r the one ho seh bo...of cos must set limit la. wait ang mo is american how ? set limit at $1million how ?

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 20:35
Wow. Great posting. Fear not with holding power. Fear less with tenants secured for next couple years. Fear none if you have a recession proof job. Fearless if all propeties fully paid up. Just ride in the submarine to go through the rough times and will be stronger after.

i guess u got the answer liao. good la good la... meet my match liao...so i give u a gift first..u r smart enough to know. there will be a flight to secured currencies of the world investors viewed as safe haven in the very near future. u can get the signal from DAX if it suddenly shoot to hyperspace. ...if only la...no signal yet. but inflation signal is definately here liao.

good luck. that is all i can say :(

PN
07-10-12, 20:40
wahlaueh...u r the one ho seh bo...of cos must set limit la. wait ang mo is american how ? set limit at $1million how ?

Hahaha funny.
We both Ho Seh Ho Seh.:o

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 20:43
Hahaha funny.
We both Ho Seh Ho Seh.:o

hahaha jus teasing u la... paiseh paiseh.....hehehe

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 20:49
i guess u got the answer liao. good la good la... meet my match liao...so i give u a gift first..u r smart enough to know. there will be a flight to secured currencies of the world investors viewed as safe haven in the very near future. u can get the signal from DAX if it suddenly shoot to hyperspace. ...if only la...no signal yet. but inflation signal is definately here liao.

good luck. that is all i can say :(

btw, i know there are some analyst lurking in this forum. dun go tv or newspaper to tell hor like some property buyers today in sunday times. otherwise no show to watch liao. becos some smart but arrogant alec will figure out the signal eventually, then my boss anger with me hor.. please hor... remember keep this within this forum. hehehehehehe

blackjack21trader
10-10-12, 08:43
Banks Chasing Asian Millionaires Create Singapore’s Canary Wharf

By Pooja Thakur and Sanat Vallikappen - 2012-10-09T16:01:00Z

Singapore’s Marina Bay area is emerging as the city’s new financial hub, with banks including Standard Chartered Plc (STAN) and Barclays (BARC) Plc taking bigger offices as they pursue Asia’s expanding ranks of millionaires.
As new construction pushes rents in the area lower, financial-services companies are consolidating operations from the central business district about a 10-minute walk away that was first built almost two centuries ago. Standard Chartered last year relocated from 11 buildings across the city to one tower in the new office area, while Barclays moved from six to two in the district.
Enlarge image
Marina Bay Sands stands in Singapore. Photographer: Sam Kang Li/Bloomberg
Enlarge image
People walk near highrise buildings of Raffles place in Singapore. Photographer: Roslan Rahman/AFP/Getty Images
Enlarge image
Marina Bay Financial Centre, left, stands in the central business district as workers set up an outdoor sitting area in Singapore. Photographer: Sam Kang Li/Bloomberg
“Our growth in Singapore has been incredibly quick over the past few years,” Tony Padgett, head of corporate real estate services at Barclays in Singapore, said in an interview. “Banks tend to go for the prime locations in cities, they gravitate towards the same area like they’ve done in Canary Wharf in London or Wall Street in New York.”

Now, you believe i got third eye liao bo? All the arrogant anal-lists ?

HUH ? HUH? HUH?

All BILLIONAIRES ARE UNDER MY COMMAND

blackjack21trader
10-10-12, 08:47
never mind, never mind, still got time, still got time.

Who is more powderful: THE CHARTS OR THE THIRD EYE? HUH? HUH? HUH?

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=301256&postcount=110

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=301292&postcount=118

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=150895&postcount=84

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=150936&postcount=92

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=162432&postcount=102

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=162432&postcount=102 (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=301185&postcount=106)

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE et AMORE !

blackjack21trader
11-12-12, 06:57
never mind, never mind, still got time, still got time.

Who is more powderful: THE CHARTS OR THE THIRD EYE? HUH? HUH? HUH?

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=301256&postcount=110

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=301292&postcount=118

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=150895&postcount=84

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=150936&postcount=92

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=162432&postcount=102 (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=301185&postcount=106)

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE et AMORE !

kar ni kong, ni mai tia. very tee ki arh.

very soon, this area will hit beyond S$2500psf.

:scared-4:

blackjack21trader
18-12-12, 09:48
kar ni kong, ni mai tia. very tee ki arh.

very soon, this area will hit beyond S$2500psf.

:scared-4:

S$2000psf lai liao arh...!!!!!!

johneunice
18-12-12, 11:15
S$2000psf lai liao arh...!!!!!!

Sifu, sorry to hijack this thread. I bought a 1356sqft 3 bedder at the d'leedon last week at 1403psf. Am planning to hold it for at least 10 years... High floor... You reckon it's a good buy considering FEO and Singland bought 99LH around that area at high prices too ? Thanks bro !

blackjack21trader
18-12-12, 12:36
Sifu, sorry to hijack this thread. I bought a 1356sqft 3 bedder at the d'leedon last week at 1403psf. Am planning to hold it for at least 10 years... High floor... You reckon it's a good buy considering FEO and Singland bought 99LH around that area at high prices too ? Thanks bro !

1400psf for this location of course good buy la. This is Farrer Road hor, not Farrer Park la. WOAAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHHE

blackjack21trader
18-12-12, 12:38
1400psf for this location of course good buy la. This is Farrer Road hor, not Farrer Park la. WOAAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHHE

BTW, your humble brother owns a landed near King's Road la....also near to your condo hor !!! So you think prices here will go up or down leh?

DKSG
18-12-12, 12:47
BTW, your humble brother owns a landed near King's Road la....also near to your condo hor !!! So you think prices here will go up or down leh?

When I saw you posted this, I had a shock, thought u managed to zoomed into Office Boy's home using your Third/Fourth eye ...

*shiver*

DKSG

johneunice
18-12-12, 12:56

No wonder you are so handsome ! I hope my unit can fetch in excess of 1800psf in the next 5 years !

blackjack21trader
18-12-12, 14:51
No wonder you are so handsome ! I hope my unit can fetch in excess of 1800psf in the next 5 years !

i just wish this Farrer location ( NOT FARRER PARK HOR !!!) got more handsome guys like u ,DKSG and me around. All the guniangs here are selling their psf way way below the OCR condo psf la.

This area got new MRT coming up,

is near to like 80% of all the elite schools in Singapore,
( Hwa Chong, Nayang, ACS, National JC ,Henry Park, etc etc )

got Holland Village

got Coronation Plaza

got the soon to revamp old turf club

ask the billioanire guniangs here to wake up their idea la.

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE !

blackjack21trader
18-12-12, 14:57

When I saw you posted this, I had a shock, thought u managed to zoomed into Office Boy's home using your Third/Fourth eye ...

*shiver*

DKSG

chiokapeng la, brother !! FUNNY !

blackjack21trader
18-12-12, 15:09
i just wish this Farrer location ( NOT FARRER PARK HOR !!!) got more handsome guys like u ,DKSG and me around. All the guniangs here are selling their psf way way below the OCR condo psf la.

This area got new MRT coming up,

is near to like 80% of all the elite schools in Singapore,
( Hwa Chong, Nayang, ACS, National JC ,Henry Park, etc etc )

got Holland Village

got Coronation Plaza

got the soon to revamp old turf club

ask the billioanire guniangs here to wake up their idea la.

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE !

All the billionaire guniangs living here are richer than me, but none of them as handsome as me la. When I see how they advertise their property for sales here, I vomit blood la. Fuming with rage that I torn the newspaper up into billion pieces hor.

What is the matter with them? Look at OCR terrace house selling @ S$3,000,000 for a small 1600sqft land !!!!

The other day, I just met 2 agents asking me to buy S$1500psf for a semi-d in Balmoral and Sixth Avenue area. That is so much lower than the OCR terrace la !!! I am so angered by it that I refused to go viewing la.......

well....actually is because I not enough money la.

WOAHAHAHEHEHEHEH

blackjack21trader
18-12-12, 15:12
All the billionaire guniangs living here are richer than me, but none of them as handsome as me la. When I see how they advertise their property for sales here, I vomit blood la. Fuming with rage that I torn the newspaper up into billion pieces hor.

What is the matter with them? Look at OCR terrace house selling @ S$3,000,000 for a small 1600sqft land !!!!

The other day, I just met 2 agents asking me to buy S$1500psf for a semi-d in Balmoral and Sixth Avenue area. That is so much lower than the OCR terrace la !!! I am so angered by it that I refused to go viewing la.......

well....actually is because I not enough money la.

WOAHAHAHEHEHEHEH

You think I talk cock isit ? See this link:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/10458675/for-sale-brand-new-inter-terrace-

D10 GUNIANGS ! Manage companies all BIGGER than mine, but guts smaller than my company. WOAHEHEHEHHEEH

blackjack21trader
18-12-12, 15:28
You think I talk cock isit ? See this link:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/10458675/for-sale-brand-new-inter-terrace-

D10 GUNIANGS ! Manage companies all BIGGER than mine, but guts smaller than my company. WOAHEHEHEHHEEH

GUNIANGS, now you know why I start this 2 threads:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=14681

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=15119

and said D15 is going to be the NEXT SUPER PRIME liao bo?

Because D15 no guniangs but got many pretty REAL ladies la ...WOAHAAHAHHEHHEHEH

blackjack21trader
18-12-12, 15:34
paiseh...I got too excited and forgot this is D9 Robertson 100 thread. think time to take my prozac liao :doh:

What is Prozac?

Prozac is used to treat major depressive disorder, bulimia nervosa (an eating disorder) obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic disorder, and premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD).

Prozac is sometimes used together with another medication called olanzapine (Zyprexa) to treat depression caused by bipolar disorder (manic depression). This combination is also used to treat depression after at least 2 other medications have been tried without successful treatment of symptoms.

blackjack21trader
18-12-12, 15:42
Out of the 3 prime districts, D9,D10 and D11.

D10 is the weakest link la.....I sincerely hope they can wake up and put in a more realistic market asking price ( meaning higher ) so as not to sabotage the rest of the 2 districts.

johneunice
18-12-12, 16:32

D10 is the weakest link la.....I sincerely hope they can wake up and put in a more realistic market asking price ( meaning higher ) so as not to sabotage the rest of the 2 districts.

Simply love your posts ! That's why I follow you all the way from CNA forum !
Btw, can throw a few of your spare change and buy into dleedon boh ??

DKSG
20-12-12, 08:03

D10 has been traditionally weak due to the same reasons!

Those areas around Holland all the way to Ulu Pandan.

So, D10 is a district which we cannot take average prices.
Must further segment in D10 (Class 1) (Napier, Tanglin), D10 (Class 2) (Cheap RV - Lower Delta Zion Road), D10 (Class 3) (Off Clementi). In between u can still split Class 2A and B. Hahahaa!

For D'Leedon, I know the development quite well because me fan of Zaha Hadid - the stylo malo Ah Mah! It's a marketing issue! Cant tell more the exact marketing issue. The other problem is the number of units. Dimished the exclusivity. D9-11 people are usually private folks. They like to buy into exclusive properties (read Ardmore, few units, expensive, low key, but when people get to know they fall off their chairs type).

Ok la! Early morning, contribute enough liao!

Any Xmas gathering for CondoSingapore Forumers ?

DKSG

Cyberknight
20-12-12, 08:45
[QUOTE=DKSG)
For D'Leedon, I know the development quite well because me fan of Zaha Hadid - the stylo malo Ah Mah! It's a marketing issue! Cant tell more the exact marketing issue. The other problem is the number of units. Dimished the exclusivity. D9-11 people are usually private folks. They like to buy into exclusive properties (read Ardmore, few units, expensive, low key, but when people get to know they fall off their chairs type).

DKSG[/QUOTE]

Fair observations.

To add on. Dleedon is divided into 3 segments. 1+1 only available in blk 11 n 13, large 2 bedders available in blk 7n 9, large 3 n 4 bedders only in blk 3,5 n 15. Somehow the blocks already input "exclusivity" itself. Even the facilities are double in number to have space.

Also, Private folks prefer FH than LH. For truely exclusivity, they will buy LR than Dleedon lor. Unless they wan the views.

My :2cents: Point of views

phantom_opera
22-12-12, 12:43
bro BJ happy now?

2012-12-07 #XX-XX 872 1,801psf 2002-08-07 888 796,136 3,775 7.1

blackjack21trader
22-12-12, 13:12
bro BJ happy now?

2012-12-07 #XX-XX 872 1,801psf 2002-08-07 888 796,136 3,775 7.1

no leh... those lamers still asking well below S$2500psf ! :banghead:

come March 2013, those that sold at this price shall regret.

Dun say I never say hor !

blackjack21trader
22-12-12, 13:14
After Tomm I shall reveal why this area will rocket....but only after I finish reply in my double headed serpent thread first.

Khng8
22-12-12, 14:26
Bro BJ,
Besides Robertson 100 (which I believe you are vested), can you rank those along the River in order of attractiveness/ potential?
Thanks!

blackjack21trader
22-12-12, 14:52
Bro BJ,
Besides Robertson 100 (which I believe you are vested), can you rank those along the River in order of attractiveness/ potential?
Thanks!

hi brother Khng8, thank you very much for asking your humble but handsome brother this question.

actually any project that is selling below S$2000psf along or near the river is very attractive. Note that when you sell anything in this area, you are not selling just a residential apartment but you actually sold with it the potential of the project being earmarked by developers to re-develop as a hotel.

All projects here are hotel calibre !

there are many happening here. including river taxi that will make the connection between Marina Bay, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Barrage and Robertson Quay.

last year I told brothers here that the center of power had shifted from Orchard to the River or Marina Bay. I was laughed at. Now see what the newspaper are saying?

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE!

blackjack21trader
22-12-12, 14:58
hi brother Khng8, thank you very much for asking your humble but handsome brother this question.

actually any project that is selling below S$2000psf along or near the river is very attractive. Note that when you sell anything in this area, you are not selling just a residential apartment but you actually sold with it the potential of the project being earmarked by developers to re-develop as a hotel.

All projects here are hotel calibre !

there are many happening here. including river taxi that will make the connection between Marina Bay, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Barrage and Robertson Quay.

last year I told brothers here that the center of power had shifted from Orchard to the River or Marina Bay. I was laughed at. Now see what the newspaper are saying?

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE!

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=141041&postcount=32
(http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=141041&postcount=32) ( see the date of the thread!)

hate to repeat myself, but for the benefit of those newly joined readers, here's the clue again.

Question. Tell me, what did you see in this picture ? I saw something:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/SR2012-fertility.jpg

dtrax
22-12-12, 15:05
any comments for starlight suites?

Khng8
22-12-12, 15:10
They have been selling now for more than 2 years & yet to sell all - its just 105 units!:doh:
Centennial Suites launched later but sold out long ago liow ...
Could it be due to poor marketing?

blackjack21trader
22-12-12, 15:13
any comments for starlight suites?

this development is FREEHOLD and low density.

It has one of the most beautiful design which is a sight to be awed at when completed I assured you especially when viewed at in the night.

and how much was the guniangs asking when first launched?

S$2000psf!

I tell you, the design and thought that is put into this project is certainly worth more than S$2500psf.

blackjack21trader
22-12-12, 15:15
They have been selling now for more than 2 years & yet to sell all - its just 105 units!:doh:
Centennial Suites launched later but sold out long ago liow ...
Could it be due to poor marketing?

totally agree with you, brother !

read my post above.

blackjack21trader
22-12-12, 15:28
this development is FREEHOLD and low density.

It has one of the most beautiful design which is a sight to be awed at when completed I assured you especially when viewed at in the night.

and how much was the guniangs asking when first launched?

S$2000psf!

I tell you, the design and thought that is put into this project is certainly worth more than S$2500psf.

20 years ago, when I was a property agent, when I ask a price for a property that is lower than market expectation, I did not get any response. However, after I KA KA ask higher price,wow my phone rang non stop arh !

all the guniang developers here never read newspaper isit? are they aware that there are 2 new MRT stations ( Havelock & Fort Canning ) within walking distance here in the future ?

GUNIANGS! They are giving away free monies !

blackjack21trader
22-12-12, 15:40
20 years ago, when I was a property agent, when I ask a price for a property that is lower than market expectation, I did not get any response. However, after I KA KA ask higher price,wow my phone rang non stop arh !

all the guniang developers here never read newspaper isit? are they aware that there are 2 new MRT stations ( Havelock & Fort Canning ) within walking distance here in the future ?

GUNIANGS! They are giving away free monies !

2006 I asked brothers to buy OCR and sell CCR. they laughed at me. One joker even challenged me for a bet in person.

2008 I asked brothers to buy landed and sell OCR. they laughed at me.

2009 I asked brothers to sell landed and buy OCR. they laughed at me.

Now I ask brothers to sell landed and buy CCR . they laughed at me even more.

How many times must one miss the boat to learn a simple lesson?

GUNIANG DEVELOPERS NEAR SINGAPORE RIVER,
WATCH THIS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn99zNIoxIE

神龙股侠。

blackjack21trader
22-12-12, 15:54
2006 I asked brothers to buy OCR and sell CCR. they laughed at me. One joker even challenged me for a bet in person.

WATCH THIS:

神龙股侠。

My secret messages all embedded in these youtubes for you, GUNIANG developers of Singapore River:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv9Gu6qeUvk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHcooITL32Q

blackjack21trader
22-12-12, 16:28
My secret messages all embedded in these youtubes for you, GUNIANG developers of Singapore River:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv9Gu6qeUvk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHcooITL32Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyqyNG-S0L0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGefZeoROQ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFCBrS8P7hA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq9aa_9bRJI)

proud owner
22-12-12, 22:46
Bro BJ

I Thoth in another tread. You mentioned that 2013 landed will chiong cos developers will buy up and turn them into LH landed?

Then why sell now?

WATCH THIS:

神龙股侠。

blackjack21trader
23-12-12, 06:44
Bro BJ

I Thoth in another tread. You mentioned that 2013 landed will chiong cos developers will buy up and turn them into LH landed?

Then why sell now?

The GUNIANG Developers will only target a few area and will not dare to buy up all the landed la.

Buy CCR now cause CCR is going to chiong in 2013-2015.

Ricade
23-12-12, 08:32
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=141041&postcount=32
(http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=141041&postcount=32) ( see the date of the thread!)

hate to repeat myself, but for the benefit of those newly joined readers, here's the clue again.

Question. Tell me, what did you see in this picture ? I saw something:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/SR2012-fertility.jpg

Wow I see the double headed serpent!!! Amazing!

blackjack21trader
23-12-12, 12:33

Yes indeed, very discerning brother :) Kudos.

blackjack21trader
23-12-12, 14:54

clever brother! so far you are the only one that answered my question correctly.... after a long one year wait :)

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/SR2013-fertility_zps9cbd18af.jpg

blackjack21trader
23-12-12, 14:57
clever brother! so far you are the only one that answered my question correctly.... after a long one year wait :)

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/SR2013-fertility_zps9cbd18af.jpg

clever brother, there is something else about the serpent's 2 heads, you think you can answer it again correctly?

神龙股侠。

blackjack21trader
23-12-12, 15:01
clever brother, there is something else about the serpent's 2 heads, you think you can answer it again correctly?

神龙股侠。

Background: The Mayans mistook the dragons as serpents. Since in their culture, there is no such thing as dragon. SkyPeople from the skies riding the "dragon-shaped" flying vehicles were mistook for live serpents, which in actual fact, the dragon is a flying machine. :)

This "dragon" appeared in all cultures across the Eastern and Western civilisation. The Double Headed Dragon or Serpent is the Mothership of these smaller "dragons".

Believe or not is up to you...just remember...DO NOT BE TOO IRON TEETH!

Disclaimers: I BELIEVE IN FENGSHUI- IT HAS GUIDED ME IN MY ROAD TO SUCCESS. MY fengshui is the most powderful as it merged the western and eastern thoughts resulting in the appearance of MY THIRD EYE.

Good Luck.

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE!

blackjack21trader
23-12-12, 15:14
Background: The Mayans mistook the dragons as serpents. Since in their culture, there is no such thing as dragon. SkyPeople from the skies riding the "dragon-shaped" flying vehicles were mistook for live serpents, which in actual fact, the dragon is a flying machine. :)

This "dragon" appeared in all cultures across the Eastern and Western civilisation. The Double Headed Dragon or Serpent is the Mothership of these smaller "dragons".

Believe or not is up to you...just remember...DO NOT BE TOO IRON TEETH!

Disclaimers: I BELIEVE IN FENGSHUI- IT HAS GUIDED ME IN MY ROAD TO SUCCESS. MY fengshui is the most powderful as it merged the western and eastern thoughts resulting in the appearance of MY THIRD EYE.

Good Luck.

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM073Cj1P_8

ttlltt69
23-12-12, 15:23
no leh... those lamers still asking well below S$2500psf ! :banghead:

come March 2013, those that sold at this price shall regret.

Dun say I never say hor !

Sifu BJ, any important events in march 2013 ?
Also, do u know where exactly is havelock station? Near tan boon liat building ? Any ideas what is up with covent garden ( old hdb on Zion road) , hotels dev ?
There is a swerage station near Rivergate/RV primary school, gov just demolished it , I think that will become one of the exit of great world mrt station, what u think ?

徒帝

blackjack21trader
23-12-12, 15:32
Also, do u know where exactly is havelock station? Near tan boon liat building ? Any ideas what is up with covent garden ( old hdb on Zion road) , hotels dev ?
There is a swerage station near Rivergate/RV primary school, gov just demolished it , I think that will become one of the exit of great world mrt station, what u think ?

徒帝

wow brother tt69, you made me blush man....i no sifu la...we are all here to share leh...with one common objective: MAKE MONEY!:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/pic23.jpg

blackjack21trader
23-12-12, 15:38

徒帝

March 2013 is

1) the beginning of the STRONG recovery of USA economy.

2) USD will be stronger resulting in Yen weakening. Hence:

3) It will likely sparked the Mass Exodus of Very Rich to Singapore as they view SGD as the only safe haven hedge against Euro$ because of a weakening Yen. To you the effect is minimal, but to the super rich, exchange losses can run into the MILLIONS.

Good Luck.

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE!

hyenergix
23-12-12, 15:45
March 2013 is

1) the beginning of the recovery of USA economy.

3) It will likely sparked the Mass Exodus of Very Rich to Singapore as they view SGD as the only safe haven hedge against Euro$ because of a weakening Yen. To you the effect is minimal, but to the super rich, exchange losses can run into the MILLIONS.

Good Luck.

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE!

Do the super-rich care about the millions?

blackjack21trader
23-12-12, 15:48
Do the super-rich care about the millions?

those that do not care about their millions losses in casino are the fake rich.
I am talking about those that their forefathers had accumulated billions through the generations and they are certainly not reported in the mass media.

and that is the reason why there is such thing as the "DarkPool" in the stock markets.

WOAHAAHHHHEHHEHHE

Khng8
23-12-12, 16:00

徒帝
I think the distance is too far & economically not feasible.
LTA will build the underpass to Great World City but unlikely if the catch,ent population is small.
I surely don't mind though ...

Ricade
23-12-12, 16:23

神龙股侠。

Err aside from the serpent I can't detect anything else leh..
Is it the west serpent mouth "pearl" region is at casino - whilst east serpent is at the sports hub 'stadium' that side..??

Interestingly - the downtown line is also a simplified butterfly / Phoenix shape.. Does it mean that the planners all believe in feng shui one?

blackjack21trader
23-12-12, 16:43
Err aside from the serpent I can't detect anything else leh..
Is it the west serpent mouth "pearl" region is at casino - whilst east serpent is at the sports hub 'stadium' that side..??

Interestingly - the downtown line is also a simplified butterfly / Phoenix shape.. Does it mean that the planners all believe in feng shui one?

WOW WOW WOW...you are really a genius !!! The serpent's 2 mouths blow energies with one entering into Kallang River, and the other into Singapore River ! ( the mouths of the dragons matched the mouths of these 2 rivers!)

The ultimate destination of the first energy is the Sports Hub !

It does not actually matter where is the destinations, as the energies flow along the 2 rivers, prosperity will grow along the rivers !!!

WOW WOW WOW... so happy finally found a genius here among the dumbs !

focus
23-12-12, 16:52
March 2013 is

1) the beginning of the STRONG recovery of USA economy.

Good Luck.

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE!

I thought a lot of people are doing carry trade with USD currency as well. That is why the hot inflow of money into asia.

Now if USD is strengthening, they have to unwind their carry trade positions and so there should be an outflow from Asia towards US.

Isn't it that way?

blackjack21trader
23-12-12, 17:01
I thought a lot of people are doing carry trade with USD currency as well. That is why the hot inflow of money into asia.

Now if USD is strengthening, they have to unwind their carry trade positions and so there should be an outflow from Asia towards US.

Isn't it that way?

you are so clever ! another smart brother detected !

as I mentioned before to DKSG, the DAX will shoot into hyperspace once that happen. DAX or the German Index will be the indicator everyone is watching.

The issue here is when that happens, there will be SELECTIVE OUTFLOWS. This is the "event" I perceived with my THIRD EYE.

where do you think they will choose to stay in Asia? Make a Guess.

Of course if USA make a GUNIANG recovery instead of a strong one, then nothing will happen lor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftEi_9bQvO8

blackjack21trader
23-12-12, 17:22
you are so clever ! another smart brother detected !

as I mentioned before to DKSG, the DAX will shoot into hyperspace once that happen. DAX or the German Index will be the indicator everyone is watching.

The issue here is when that happens, there will be SELECTIVE OUTFLOWS. This is the "event" I perceived with my THIRD EYE.

where do you think they will choose to stay in Asia? Make a Guess.

Of course if USA make a GUNIANG recovery instead of a strong one, then nothing will happen lor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftEi_9bQvO8

Heggies as you know, are GUNIANGS by nature. they will not react if the recovery is weak. it is only when the event is staring right in their face that they will react la.

just remember, every crisis is an opportunity.

better version here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7THiw_k868g

blackjack21trader
23-12-12, 17:51
Heggies as you know, are GUNIANGS by nature. they will not react if the recovery is weak. it is only when the event is staring right in their face that they will react la.

just remember, every crisis is an opportunity.

better version here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7THiw_k868g

actually i love to keep the best bit for the last. but since brothers here make me so happy and are so intelligent and well-informed: I share with you guys the following:

Many siaolangs brainwashed by the angmo media shouting crash arh crash arh...but little do they know, the crash already happened.

the crash happened in 2008 with the collapse of Lehman, evaporating billions or maybe trillions ( nobody actually can tell the exact figure ) of stock markets value globally.

we are living in the AFTERMATH of this collapse:

1) Population growth exponentially = Depleting resources = only few strong economies will be able to buy these resources.

2) Potable water crisis = we are all built on a water economy; not an oil economy. Oil already peaked somewhere in 2009.

3) Currency war ongoing = inflation. e.g when USA prints, everyone has to print.

4) Many Unrest and Natural disasters all over the globe.

5) Unemployment issues due to point (1).

The MOTHER OF ALL QUESTIONS IS:

WHERE IS THIS SAFE HAVEN ON EARTH?

Ans: This SAFE HAVEN is found where the government proactively work to overcome the above 5 challenges. Most economies in the world are at a serious disadvantage because of the brain drain. The top brains chose to remain in the lucrative private sectors like the banks. And see now what is happening to them?

In this SAFE HAVEN, your job is to worry about only one issue- PRODUCTIVITY. The bigger issues are the jobs of the top brains. YOU SLEEP and wake up the next morning to work. The top brains is to spend their countless sleepless nights solving the more external issues.

In the other weaker economies, the people took to the street because of their incompetent governments to try to solve the problem themselves.

Where would you GO if you have the money?

Ans: Don't GO IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF THE TRAFFIC HOR !

WOAHAHHEHEHEHEH

神龙股侠

blackjack21trader
23-12-12, 18:19
actually i love to keep the best bit for the last. but since brothers here make me so happy and are so intelligent and well-informed: I share with you guys the following:

Many siaolangs brainwashed by the angmo media shouting crash arh crash arh...but little do they know, the crash already happened.

the crash happened in 2008 with the collapse of Lehman, evaporating billions or maybe trillions ( nobody actually can tell the exact figure ) of stock markets value globally.

we are living in the AFTERMATH of this collapse:

1) Population growth exponentially = Depleting resources = only few strong economies will be able to buy these resources.

2) Potable water crisis = we are all built on a water economy; not an oil economy. Oil already peaked somewhere in 2009.

3) Currency war ongoing = inflation. e.g when USA prints, everyone has to print.

4) Many Unrest and Natural disasters all over the globe.

5) Unemployment issues due to point (1).

The MOTHER OF ALL QUESTIONS IS:

WHERE IS THIS SAFE HAVEN ON EARTH?

Ans: This SAFE HAVEN is found where the government proactively work to overcome the above 5 challenges. Most economies in the world are at a serious disadvantage because of the brain drain. The top brains chose to remain in the lucrative private sectors like the banks. And see now what is happening to them?

In this SAFE HAVEN, your job is to worry about only one issue- PRODUCTIVITY. The bigger issues are the jobs of the top brains. YOU SLEEP and wake up the next morning to work. The top brains is to spend their countless sleepless nights solving the more external issues.

In the other weaker economies, the people took to the street because of their incompetent governments to try to solve the problem themselves.

Where would you GO if you have the money?

Ans: Don't GO IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF THE TRAFFIC HOR !

WOAHAHHEHEHEHEH

神龙股侠

So brothers here may ask. what if the DAX shoots into hyperspace like Volkswagen in 2010, what happens next?

well, your humble brother here with THE THIRD EYE has the answer:

MASSIVE USD including those from QE1 to QE5 will start to backflow into the USA. If by that time, USA employment rates recover to below 4%, then everything could be fine, and the USA will have managed to pull it off again!

However, if by then the USA makes another jobless recovery similar to the one in 2009, then I am afraid to tell you, we could see inflation or the goose started to fly back to America for barbecue

I can only tell you what will happen as each event unfolds, right now, that is all I can say.

WOAAHHAHHEHEHEHEHHE

blackjack21trader
23-12-12, 18:23
So brothers here may ask. what if the DAX shoots into hyperspace like Volkswagen in 2010, what happens next?

well, your humble brother here with THE THIRD EYE has the answer:

MASSIVE USD including those from QE1 to QE5 will start to backflow into the USA. If by that time, USA employment rates recover to below 4%, then everything could be fine, and the USA will have managed to pull it off again!

However, if by then the USA makes another jobless recovery similar to the one in 2009, then I am afraid to tell you, we could see inflation or the goose started to fly back to America for barbecue

I can only tell you what will happen as each event unfolds, right now, that is all I can say.

WOAAHHAHHEHEHEHEHHE

This I will explain further tomm why it is like that and how come Singapore will remain the same safe haven like Swiss in all the various previous crisis.

this we will have to go into the systemic and fiscal side of the economic equation. but dun worry, I can explain it even a CHOW AH BENG will understand la.

神龙股侠。

wendytan
23-12-12, 19:28
bro BJ happy now?

BJ ??

BJ = BLOW JOB ?? :beats-me-man: :o