PDA

View Full Version : Robertson 100 (D9, Freehold, MCL Land)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

DC33_2008
12-01-13, 11:51
Why? If they did not even consider selling them?
Both landed and ccr suffer the greatest impact.

blackjack21trader
12-01-13, 11:56
Bro BJ21T,
What's your take on the latest CM?

sigh...........

.......sigh..........

how to say leh?

Good brother ask me this question how I say leh?

I can only tell you that the latest CM is so perfect that I got nothing to say la.

blame who leh?

Blame the GUNIANG developers la !

Those arrogant jokers I warned them 1.5 years ago, not to mess with my idols Ah Khaw or Tharman liao.

But, what did the GUNIANG AND ARROGANT developers did ?

What they did ?

What they did ?

They tried to be funny la.

Read my message to them in December 2011, a whole 1.5 years warning in advance:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=12544

One joker developer reacted almost immediately to that CM and I pleaded with him not to.

But he got listen to me not?

No leh...THE GUNIANG DEVELOPERS SEE ME NO UP LA !

And you know why not to mess with Ah Khaw or Tharman?

Brother here got ever see Karate Black Belt anger before or not? Never, tiobo?

How so?

This 2 guys are warriors la !

GOOD LUCK MAN.

WOAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHA

Allthepies
12-01-13, 12:24
The latest CM is mainly targeted at HDB thankfully, it raises the HDB supply and cut HDB demand.

focus
12-01-13, 12:45
sigh...........

I can only tell you that the latest CM is so perfect that I got nothing to say la.

blame who leh?
This 2 guys are warriors la !

GOOD LUCK MAN.

LOL... Always enjoyed BJ21 messages. All damn entertaining one..
Must be a very funny guy in real life too.

moneytalk
12-01-13, 12:53
LOL... Always enjoyed BJ21 messages. All damn entertaining one..
Must be a very funny guy in real life too.

Yup, he sounded like a very pleasant guy with great sense of humour. A smart man who is still a kid at heart.:D

leesg123
12-01-13, 21:08
Bro bj is my idol!

blackjack21trader
13-01-13, 03:37
Bro bj is my idol!

Wah bro ,Thank You so much, I accept la. ( Don't say I thick-skin hor, blame it on brother leesg123 la.)

Bro leesg123, you are also my idol leh. Your posts are very rewarding for us to read :)

But seriously, I have been studying the CM since it was first announced. And I believe this time, the Singapore government took a very big sacrifice/risk for protecting local Singaporean assets/investors.

As a matter of fact, the details of the policy came as a big surprise to me. Very few governments in our present World would dare to do this, for fearing the repercussion of the bad sentiment of foreign investors towards their policies.

To take this risk is respectable enough ,but to have the courage and faith that they can later resolve and tackle any repercussion is admirable.( I believe they are well aware of this risk before the implementation of the CM too ) .You see, it is like a dentist looking at a problem tooth: To plug or not to plug? You need courage to plug and also courage not to plug la. :confused:

Anyway I hope from my heart that the unhappy lions among us can understand and appreciate what the current policy makers are doing for us.

:)

blackjack21trader
13-01-13, 03:58
Wah bro ,Thank You so much, I accept la. ( Don't say I thick-skin hor, blame it on brother leesg123 la.)

Bro leesg123, you are also my idol leh. Your posts are very rewarding for us to read :)

But seriously, I have been studying the CM since it was first announced. And I believe this time, the Singapore government took a very big sacrifice/risk for protecting local Singaporean assets/investors.

As a matter of fact, the details of the policy came as a big surprise to me. Very few governments in our present World would dare to do this, for fearing the repercussion of the bad sentiment of foreign investors towards their policies.

To take this risk is respectable enough ,but to have the courage and faith that they can later resolve and tackle any repercussion is admirable.( I believe they are well aware of this risk before the implementation of the CM too ) .You see, it is like a dentist looking at a problem tooth: To plug or not to plug? You need courage to plug and also courage not to plug la. :confused:

Anyway I hope from my heart that the unhappy lions among us can understand and appreciate what the current policy makers are doing for us.

To add to that, this just occur to me as I wrote the above.

Don't listen to those gullible naysayers about Temasek or GIC. Someone has the foresight to set up these 2 defending machines long long before our current global environment.

Take the Cloudy Water case for example, they are just testing water here. It is lucky that we have these 2 machines now. Otherwise I cannot imagine what will come next.

I am not pro any political parties nor am I judging anyone, I just spoke from my heart as A MAN OF FAIRNESS.

blackjack21trader
13-01-13, 04:09
To add to that, this just occur to me as I wrote the above.

Don't listen to those gullible naysayers about Temasek or GIC. Someone has the foresight to set up these 2 defending machines long long before our current global environment.

Take the Cloudy Water case for example, they are just testing water here. It is lucky that we have these 2 machines now. Otherwise I cannot imagine what will come next.

I am not pro any political parties nor am I judging anyone, I just spoke from my heart as A MAN OF FAIRNESS.

Do you not agree that these attributes of Singapore government I mentioned above are EXACTLY what many of the governments in our World lacks?

Somewhere along the road towards capitalism or democracy, the West already lose sight of their First Amendment: Protecting The Citizen.

However, we cannot blame them, as their banksters had become too powerful. Nonetheless, you tell me, how are their politician going to reverse that situation now?

We live in a Brutal World.

blackjack21trader
13-01-13, 04:24
Do you not agree that these attributes of Singapore government I mentioned above are EXACTLY what many of the governments in our World lacks?

Somewhere along the road towards capitalism or democracy, the West already lose sight of their First Amendment: Protecting The Citizen.

However, we cannot blame them, as their banksters had become too powerful. Nonetheless, you tell me, how are their politician going to reverse that situation now?

We live in a Brutal World.

Many of us here admire the West: Freedom, Free Market...and what have you.

But the West forgotten what their forefathers set out to do. The situation there is the exact reverse of what their great great grandfathers intended.

Let me explain: Freedom is just an illusion in the West: You tell me, carrying a gun to sleep to protect yourself is freedom?

Free Market in the West is also an illusion: Free indeed, free for the powerful to setup barriers of entry for equal competition.

Of course there are still many good things we can learn from them. We can learn from their mistakes as we are lucky to have someone making the mistakes before us.

The human ideology cannot be too right or too left. A balance in the middle has to be struck. And here in Singapore, we can work towards finding this right balance together as One People, One Nation, One Singapore.

Let us not forget our very own Singapore Pledge.

Good Luck, Lions :)

blackjack21trader
13-01-13, 04:49
COLONIAL INTENTIONS AND CURRENT
REALITIES OF THE FIRST AMENDMENT*
THOMAS I. EMERSONt
I. THE ORIGINAL INTENTION
'''''''''

The goal of the first amendment to allow the realization of
full individual potential has changed. As we have grown into a
highly technical, heavily populated, more collective world, it has
evolved in importance. But the core of the concept was certainly
present in the colonial mind, awaiting fuller development in our
time

I think our Western brothers and sisters better pack up now and come here to Singapore A.S.A.P

WOAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA

Ricade
13-01-13, 05:12
Totally agree with what mentor BJ just post regarding the CM..

But sadly.. Not many young generation Singaporeans understand the reasons for this CM.. A lot of them still complain and complain and complain..

How I know? A lot of my friends v anti-PAP.. Always blame gahmen for rising house, rising car prices, anti-foreigner..

Ricade
13-01-13, 05:15
2013 water snake year
2014 wooden horse year
2015 wooden goat year
2016 fire monkey year
2017 fire dog year..

Be careful on the fire years.. Man always have tendency to start war, economic crashes.. All during the fire years

blackjack21trader
13-01-13, 05:17
2013 water snake year
2014 wooden horse year
2015 wooden goat year
2016 fire monkey year
2017 fire dog year..

Be careful on the fire years.. Man always have tendency to start war, economic crashes.. All during the fire years

GOOD MORNING brother Ricade ! So happy to see an early bird like me here !

Thanks for your tip, I will keep that in mind :)

blackjack21trader
13-01-13, 05:24
Totally agree with what mentor BJ just post regarding the CM..

But sadly.. Not many young generation Singaporeans understand the reasons for this CM.. A lot of them still complain and complain and complain..

How I know? A lot of my friends v anti-PAP.. Always blame gahmen for rising house, rising car prices, anti-foreigner..

sigh ya.. they dun read la..nor are they interested in global affairs lor.

I have an angmo carpenter friend who is till watching TV programs on CRT TV and radio signal leh.:doh:

leesg123
13-01-13, 06:59
sigh ya.. they dun read la..nor are they interested in global affairs lor.

I have an angmo carpenter friend who is till watching TV programs on CRT TV and radio signal leh.:doh:
They do read, but only confine to those antigov sites such as Tremeritus etc.

phantom_opera
13-01-13, 07:00
bro BJ the CM is not yet perfect .... that's why we still bother to TCSS here :p

Allthepies
13-01-13, 08:50
Bro BJ and Ricade, agree with your posts.

Was very surprised that many people even highly educated ones say the CM came out because of the Punggol election :doh: If these people bother to look at the PPI chart, they will understand why this round of CM is highly necessary to prevent a big big burst that may cripple Singapore for decades.

DC33_2008
13-01-13, 10:09
For selfish reason, I am glad that they came in with the latest CM. It is really herd mentality that brought about all these recent hypes. Property, People, Bank, country will go down together. :scared-3:

proud owner
13-01-13, 10:42
All bros, ESP to BJ21T

I totally agree with all these posts this morning, that the govt has taken a huge risk with the latest CM

But can you explain to me why the big fuss about the FOC GFA that developers had been taking advantage of for so long?

I knew for a long time it was wrong .. Making ignorant buyers pay for those spaces that were meant for all to use, but sold to a few..

But don't tell me that KBW or his predecessor didn't know about it?

Don't tell me URa, SLA didn't know about it?

Why only bring it up now?

What's his intention?

Give Singapore Freedom to exploit? So long as only a small minority complain, it's ok?

Only till a bigger population make noise that govt take action?

Why?

Their version of freedom of action?

I am not exactly anti PAP but I do question some of their policies, and the timing of it.

Please explain to me bro

I repeat, I totally agree with you that the latest CM is a huge risk to take, especially towards PR and foreigners, when the govt is still trying to attract foreigners here...

blackjack21trader
13-01-13, 12:37
All bros, ESP to BJ21T

I totally agree with all these posts this morning, that the govt has taken a huge risk with the latest CM

But can you explain to me why the big fuss about the FOC GFA that developers had been taking advantage of for so long?

Please explain to me bro

I repeat, I totally agree with you that the latest CM is a huge risk to take, especially towards PR and foreigners, when the govt is still trying to attract foreigners here...

Dear brother proud owner,

It is good that you have doubts about any policy. This is good. Although I am not qualified to explain to you, let me be the handsome man thick skin enough to answer you.

brother proud owner, I do not know if Singapore is aware of the so called "exploit" you mentioned, as your handsome brother is not a policy maker.Anyway, it is a non-issue whether they know about it earlier or later too. Let me explain:

Policing the real estate of any capitalist country is never easy, because there exist an unholy alliance between the banks and real estate. This is because property prices are heavily influenced by financial activities like liquidity and loans. Financial activities are heavily influenced in turn by property construction or development.

But one thing I do know about policing the property markets is that it is the most complicated process of a country as it involves the quality of life, the banks, the GDPs, economic activities, forex, foreign investments, hot money, hedge funds, stock markets and ultimately a substainable growth of a nation.

It is never easy. In fact, it is easier to police Cooling Measures within a heated property market, than to try to re-inflate or stimulate a crashed property market. One very good recent example is the US property market crash in 2007. After 6 years, they are still trying to revive the market.

We are a very young nation. This country is still younger than many of us (70% of us are aged between 15-64 years old ) .I for one, is merely 3 years younger than Singapore.

For a young nation to make such economic progress within 47 years is really remarkable. As a matter of fact, we already well surpassed many developed economies in the World. One then wonders, what makes Singapore tick where others failed.

Look for Substainable and Resilient Growth with Self-Discipline Risk Taking, as I always hinted to my business brothers.

Good Luck :)

Laguna
13-01-13, 12:56
Ooops, this thread is exciting with BJ21 live around, respectable....:banana:

I take from another angle. The policy is meant for future prices and not just today. What will drive up our property market tomorrow are mainly these two :

1. Hot money, with low interest rate and strong S$
2. population growth.

First one is not within the control of Sg. For the second one, PM Lee has already mentioned about it. So, let say, 6m population is on target to 2020, ie, 100,000 a year, what will be the housing needs?

blackjack21trader
13-01-13, 12:59
Ooops, this thread is exciting with BJ21 live around, respectable....:banana:

I take from another angle. The policy is meant for future prices and not just today. What will drive up our property market tomorrow are mainly these two :

1. Hot money, with low interest rate and strong S$
2. population growth.

First one is not within the control of Sg. For the second one, PM Lee has already mentioned about it. So, let say, 6m population is on target to 2020, ie, 100,000 a year, what will be the housing needs?

Exactly, I am glad an auntie can understand the point I am trying to make.

WOAHAHAHAHAHHHEHHEHEHE

yowetan
13-01-13, 13:04
Hi blackjack21trader...could you hire me or give me a job in your company?

Laguna
13-01-13, 13:22
Exactly, I am glad an auntie can understand the point I am trying to make.

WOAHAHAHAHAHHHEHHEHEHE

aiyo, old uncle or auntie here is learning from you
and making good progress

blackjack21trader
13-01-13, 13:34
aiyo, old uncle or auntie here is learning from you
and making good progress

Sigh yo, brother Laguna arh....why old uncles and aunties say until like that leh?

I also learn a lot from you guys la. Especially the technical and legal part of real estate investment.

Let's us not forget again, we congregate and share our investment knowledge to advance ourselves to the next level. We have only one single objective: a better life for our children and ourselves :)

I am flying on air now and very humbled by your comment la.

:ashamed1:

star
13-01-13, 13:50
This boat is the last boat for those will haven't bought to buy. After that it is on it's way up.

DKSG
14-01-13, 10:18
I am back - in the Office!

DKSG

DKSG
14-01-13, 12:09
Hi blackjack21trader...could you hire me or give me a job in your company?

I think you will need to prove yourself first.

DKSG

Laguna
14-01-13, 12:23
I think you will need to prove yourself first.

DKSG

he has already proven himself long ago here.

DKSG
14-01-13, 13:52
he has already proven himself long ago here.

Proven to be a good and reliable employee ?

DKSG

jwong71
15-01-13, 16:25
Proven to be a good and reliable employee ?

DKSG

proven when the boss's away, he will post on behalf. plus looking for mt sina:doh:

blackjack21trader
17-01-13, 10:49
proven when the boss's away, he will post on behalf. plus looking for mt sina:doh:

LOL...:doh:

DKSG
17-01-13, 15:07
LOL...:doh:

I will let the Trader to decide whether to employ someone like yowetan.

DKSG

blackjack21trader
17-01-13, 17:06
I will let the Trader to decide whether to employ someone like yowetan.

DKSG

wahlaueh, bro DKSG, dun throw the ball into my court leh....WOAHAAHHAHHEHEHEHEH

Laguna
17-01-13, 17:12
wahlaueh, bro DKSG, dun throw the ball into my court leh....WOAHAAHHAHHEHEHEHEH

just get him to be your driver lor!

blackjack21trader
17-01-13, 17:27
just get him to be your driver lor!

errr.....sister Laguna, I dun want my driver to insist on driving me to Mt. Sinai instead of back home leh...:doh:

blackjack21trader
17-01-13, 17:32
errr.....sister Laguna, I dun want my driver to insist on driving me to Mt. Sinai instead of back home leh...:doh:

"Err...brother arh, I wanna go home," BJ21T

"Yes Sir, we are going home ! ", Driver

"brother, I think you are going the wrong way, if go home you should take the other way",BJ21T

" Yes Sir, I know, Sir ! ", Driver keeps on driving towards Mt.Sinai

"err......brother arh, I am very hungry leh, I wanna go home now.", BJ21T

"Yes Sir, we are going home !", Driver

"But you are going the WRONG WAY ! Darn it ! ", BJ21T

"Yes Sir, I know, Sir ! We are on the way home!", Driver keeps on driving towards Mt.Sinai

"...................................",BJ21T

:doh:

yowetan
17-01-13, 18:47
Hi... I am merely looking for a job. Please refrain from making fun of me.

blackjack21trader
17-01-13, 18:54
Hi... I am merely looking for a job. Please refrain from making fun of me.

aiya brother yowetan, we are merely joking and having fun la...pasieh..dun be anger la...:ashamed1:

yowetan
17-01-13, 18:57
aiya brother yowetan, we are merely joking and having fun la...pasieh..dun be anger la...:ashamed1:

Hi...I am not angry. My company is having restructuring and some are being informed they have no roles anymore.

blackjack21trader
18-01-13, 16:39
Exactly on the 12th day of the Chinese Lunar New Year, Rental in the Lion City will start to shoot up by more than 10%.

Good Luck.

Laguna
18-01-13, 18:25
"Err...brother arh, I wanna go home," BJ21T

"Yes Sir, we are going home ! ", Driver

"brother, I think you are going the wrong way, if go home you should take the other way",BJ21T

" Yes Sir, I know, Sir ! ", Driver keeps on driving towards Mt.Sinai

"err......brother arh, I am very hungry leh, I wanna go home now.", BJ21T

"Yes Sir, we are going home !", Driver

"But you are going the WRONG WAY ! Darn it ! ", BJ21T

"Yes Sir, I know, Sir ! We are on the way home!", Driver keeps on driving towards Mt.Sinai

"...................................",BJ21T

:doh:

:scared-1: look like he is not even qualify as a driver for you.
Next post I can think of is office boy....then he will not drive u to Mt Sinai

propertyhans
18-01-13, 22:08
Exactly on the 12th day of the Chinese Lunar New Year, Rental in the Lion City will start to shoot up by more than 10%.

Good Luck.

Hmm.... residential rental seems to be dropping due to supply....how can it go up? Is it because pr dun buy...but rent instead?

leesg123
18-01-13, 22:16
Hmm.... residential rental seems to be dropping due to supply....how can it go up? Is it because pr dun buy...but rent instead?
Perhaps, also after the long cny hols, a hoard of msian will come south to look for employment.

blackjack21trader
18-01-13, 23:16

you are so smart.

blackjack21trader
05-02-13, 16:37
2006 I asked brothers to buy OCR and sell CCR. they laughed at me. One joker even challenged me for a bet in person.

2008 I asked brothers to buy landed and sell OCR. they laughed at me.

2009 I asked brothers to sell landed and buy OCR. they laughed at me.

Now I ask brothers to sell landed and buy CCR . they laughed at me even more.

How many times must one miss the boat to learn a simple lesson?

GUNIANG DEVELOPERS NEAR SINGAPORE RIVER,
WATCH THIS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn99zNIoxIE

神龙股侠。

This I repeat again hor.. dun say I never say later har :doh:

blackjack21trader
06-02-13, 15:22
This area has the potential to be on par with Orchard or even Sentosa. Believe or not is up to you.

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 17:18

MAITULIAO !

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 17:19
MAITULIAO !

DUE TIME TO UPGRADE YOUR OCR TO CCR !

leesg123
25-02-13, 18:17
Good bro bj, can enlighten why is it due time?

blackjack21trader
25-02-13, 18:19
Good bro bj, can enlighten why is it due time?

because a few will be peeing in their pants like me ?

Good time to ...to....cough cough cough....

WOAAHHEHEHEHHEH

狮子王
15-06-13, 16:13
What did I say? WOAHAAHHAHEHEHEHEHHEHEH

Read today's ST Section Page C2 and C4 and be illumninated!

狮子王
02-07-13, 13:54

What did I say in Feb 2013 ?

WOAAHAHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEh..Now u believe I got Third Eye liaobo?

Khng8
02-07-13, 16:16
Catch no ball.
Nothing happening leh

DKSG
03-07-13, 19:48
What did I say in Feb 2013 ?

WOAAHAHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEh..Now u believe I got Third Eye liaobo?

You know something which we dont know ?

Been searching for signs of what you say, but nothing came out.

Please enlighten us !

DKSG

leesg123
03-07-13, 20:14
Is it this?

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=18159

Khng8
03-07-13, 22:56
I was around that area.
Saw the old PUB facility (utility/ pump room?) outside Rivergate demolished.
But area is still hoarded up and look like not just a simple clearing of land.
Anybody has any idea what is going to happen there?
Thanks in advance!

leesg123
04-07-13, 00:09
I was around that area.
Saw the old PUB facility (utility/ pump room?) outside Rivergate demolished.
But area is still hoarded up and look like not just a simple clearing of land.
Anybody has any idea what is going to happen there?
Thanks in advance!
maybe a day care center for old folks.

狮子王
04-07-13, 08:15
:sleep:
Is it this?

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=18159

u r indeed a clever brother! you r correct that i am hinting that ccr is rising soon :)

狮子王
05-07-13, 18:13
:sleep:

u r indeed a clever brother! you r correct that i am hinting that ccr is rising soon :)

What did I say yesterday ? WOAAAHHHEHEHEHHEHEHEH

Ringo33
11-07-13, 08:18
This should be good news for residents along the Singapore River.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/no-more-dining-the-rivers-edge-under-new-ura-guidelines-20130711

phantom_opera
13-08-13, 14:38
31 JUL 2013 100 ROBERTSON QUAY #XX-XX 883 1,949 9 AUG 2008 1,252 615,451 1,817 9.3

1949psf ... record

blackjack21trader
13-08-13, 14:55
31 JUL 2013 100 ROBERTSON QUAY #XX-XX 883 1,949 9 AUG 2008 1,252 615,451 1,817 9.3

1949psf ... record

WOAHAHEHHEHHHE

Is that #0X-X6 ?

Wait till you see my other 2 caveats coming out soon.

Told u guys before...now you wanna be on my side or that nut guy ?

Come, let's all shout crash and I will tell you guys where to target next ;)

blackjack21trader
13-08-13, 14:58
WOAHAHEHHEHHHE

Wait till you see my other 2 .

You will be impressed with my THIRD EYE again !

blackjack21trader
13-08-13, 15:02

You will be impressed with my THIRD EYE again !

WOAAHHHEHEHEHEHHE

Someone here said I siao one hor .....

hehehehehehheheheh

blackjack21trader
13-08-13, 15:03
WOAAHHHEHEHEHEHHE

Someone here said I siao one hor .....

hehehehehehheheheh

I AM THE ILLUMINATED.

WHEN I HAIL LEFT, NO SINGLE BILLIONAIRE WILL DARE TO GO RIGHT.

NOW I SAY MARKET WILL CRASH 10%+10% by end 2013.

blackjack21trader
13-08-13, 15:06
I AM THE ILLUMINATED.

WHEN I HAIL LEFT, NO SINGLE BILLIONAIRE WILL DARE TO GO RIGHT.

NOW I SAY MARKET WILL CRASH 10%+10% by end 2013.

If you still go against my calls, then too bad lor...I will keep the gold mines for myself lor...

hehehehheheheheh

blackjack21trader
13-08-13, 15:38
If you still go against my calls, then too bad lor...I will keep the gold mines for myself lor...

hehehehheheheheh

there is this other area/segment, where many still cannot see the potential.

No, I am not talking about Jurong or even Singapore River/Marina Bay. It is something else....hehehhehehehehehhe

But you need to crash the prices in this other target to around -10% so that we can all go in there and park swee swee first....hehehheheheh

the talk of it makes me very excited as even our MIW still have not see the potential yet...hehehhehehehehehh

You guys wanna know where ? Guess first.....hehehehheheh

blackjack21trader
13-08-13, 15:40
there is this other area/segment, where many still cannot see the potential.

No, I am not talking about Jurong or even Singapore River/Marina Bay. It is something else....hehehhehehehehehhe

But you need to crash the prices in this other target to around -10% so that we can all go in there and park swee swee first....hehehheheheh

the talk of it makes me very excited as even our MIW still have not see the potential yet...hehehhehehehehehh

You guys wanna know where ? Guess first.....hehehehheheh

You only need to go in there, park for a full 5 years, and cash in after all the people open their eyes and see the goldmine lor....

hehehhehehehehehheheh

study the map of Singapore lor.....hehehhehehehehhe

blackjack21trader
13-08-13, 15:41
You only need to go in there, park for a full 5 years, and cash in after all the people open their eyes and see the goldmine lor....

hehehhehehehehehheheh

study the map of Singapore lor.....hehehhehehehehhe

But without a Third Eye like me, you are as blind as a bat lor...or as dumb as a NUT.

hehehehhehehehehhe

blackjack21trader
13-08-13, 15:50
You guys wanna know why my track record is so good or not ?

Guess who am I ?

hehehehhehehehehehehhe

blackjack21trader
13-08-13, 15:54
You guys wanna know why my track record is so good or not ?

Guess who am I ?

hehehehhehehehehehehhe

You know, I unloaded all investment units to get ready to HOOT BIG BIG in this district.

But I not selfish like that nut guy, lead you all to the wrong places.

hehehehehheheheheh

blackjack21trader
13-08-13, 15:55
You know, I unloaded all investment units to get ready to HOOT BIG BIG in this district.

But I not selfish like that nut guy, lead you all to the wrong places.

hehehehehheheheheh

rental returns even at 5% are pathetic la... I go for CAPITAL GAINS.

You praise I handsome, maybe I will change my mind and reveal here before the rest of the investors discover it.

yowetan
13-08-13, 16:18
Let me know so I can liquid everything except Mt Sinai to park my money in that area you spoke of.

yowetan
13-08-13, 16:24
Let me know so I can liquid everything except Mt Sinai to park my money in that area you spoke of.

Zile
13-08-13, 19:08
rental returns even at 5% are pathetic la... I go for CAPITAL GAINS.

You praise I handsome, maybe I will change my mind and reveal here before the rest of the investors discover it.

Where? Woodlands ah? Haha

blackjack21trader
13-08-13, 20:12
Where? Woodlands ah? Haha

I said already, unless enough people here praise I am very handsome then I will tell.

BTW, Woodlands do not need me to cry crash. The pricing there is easy to enter. But this goldmine.....hehehhehehehehhe

Allthepies
13-08-13, 20:47
Ur favourite D15 ah?......?

Ringo33
13-08-13, 20:52
East Region Line

blackjack21trader
13-08-13, 21:04
Ur favourite D15 ah?......?

You guys just love to spill the beans all over the floor tiobo ?

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

blackjack21trader
13-08-13, 21:05
East Region Line

yes la yes la another one that loves to let the cat out of the bag :doh: :doh:

Khng8
13-08-13, 21:36
The whole stretch so long. So which is best?

blackjack21trader
13-08-13, 21:38
The whole stretch so long. So which is best?

Did you guys notice that the prices of new projects in D15 have catch up with the CCR prices ?

ecimbew
13-08-13, 21:57
Actually there are many cheap buys but I don't understand why no one wants it. Maybe too old or maybe the trend is to buy directly from developer. So if one can buy now, just get the older ones la.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17760682/ERL/ERL2013-4.jpg

Credits y2koh

DKSG
13-08-13, 22:21
Did you guys notice that the prices of new projects in D15 have catch up with the CCR prices ?

Mentor got information that THE building approval has been granted ar ?!

If so, dont spill the beans yet leh ... Office Boy wanted to get one more in that area ...

DKSG

leesg123
13-08-13, 23:36
Did you guys notice that the prices of new projects in D15 have catch up with the CCR prices ?D15 is not that small, have to be careful. Some are sleazy pockets, some are mumbai pockets, some are next to HDB estates, some are 99LH seating on FH land, quite a number of new highrise developments are built on RECLAIMED land etc.

DKSG
13-08-13, 23:48
D15 is not that small, have to be careful. Some are sleazy pockets, some are mumbai pockets, some are next to HDB estates, some are 99LH seating on FH land, quite a number of new highrise developments are built on RECLAIMED land etc.

I think your criteria are too stringent for D15. You should consider buying into D9 instead.

DKSG

Ringo33
14-08-13, 00:27
Mentor got information that THE building approval has been granted ar ?!

If so, dont spill the beans yet leh ... Office Boy wanted to get one more in that area ...

DKSG

wah office boy print money ah? wanna buy The Sail want to buy D15,

Or it is all talk only?

minority
14-08-13, 01:55
I said already, unless enough people here praise I am very handsome then I will tell.

BTW, Woodlands do not need me to cry crash. The pricing there is easy to enter. But this goldmine.....hehehhehehehehhe

Where go from behind?

starrynight
14-08-13, 05:05
#03-06

Steady lah

WOAHAHEHHEHHHE

Is that #0X-X6 ?

Wait till you see my other 2 caveats coming out soon.

blackjack21trader
14-08-13, 11:28
Thanks to many good brotherly and sisterly support of me here.

I shall reveal and teach everyone of you to be the best property investor on this planet.

But first, allow me to wait for a nut to crack first.

WOAAHAHHEHEHEHEHEH

DKSG
14-08-13, 14:52
wah office boy print money ah? wanna buy The Sail want to buy D15,

Or it is all talk only?

None of your business!
Even if I bought, I will not announce it here.
But I know it is possible to get a studio unit in D15 at $1,7xx psf!
And once what mentor says materialise, a $1,9xx is more or less firm in this area. Think about it, if Jurong studio can sell for $1,7xx, certainly buying a D15 studio at the same price makes a lot of sense!

I just asked my Mentor not to disclose too many things here.
Firstly, too many people buying decreased my chance to corner any units.
Secondly, we all know policy makers are in the forum watching.

DKSG

Ringo33
14-08-13, 15:38
None of your business!
Even if I bought, I will not announce it here.
But I know it is possible to get a studio unit in D15 at $1,7xx psf!
And once what mentor says materialise, a $1,9xx is more or less firm in this area. Think about it, if Jurong studio can sell for $1,7xx, certainly buying a D15 studio at the same price makes a lot of sense!

I just asked my Mentor not to disclose too many things here.
Firstly, too many people buying decreased my chance to corner any units.
Secondly, we all know policy makers are in the forum watching.

DKSG

For someone already making so many announcement about buying properties like kid in candy store, I am not too sure if Office Boy will be able to keep quiet when he did end up buying.

But then again, if you are not even in the market to buy property in the first place, how do you expect to make any announcement. Might as well just keep talking because there are no ABSD or SSD.

smartboy
14-08-13, 18:00
For someone already making so many announcement about buying properties like kid in candy store, I am not too sure if Office Boy will be able to keep quiet when he did end up buying.

But then again, if you are not even in the market to buy property in the first place, how do you expect to make any announcement. Might as well just keep talking because there are no ABSD or SSD.

LETS MEET UP, INVESTORS =)

DKSG
20-08-13, 13:34

I can start posting what properties you can get in D15 for $1,7xx psf!

Do everyone a favour here! Like what my Mentor is doing.

Starting with ..

1) The Red House - Katong area going for $1,6xx psf. Brand New~! Heart of Katong very near to 112 Katong!
2) Suites @ Katong - MM FREEHOLD - only at $1,6xx psf! small units low quantum of less than $800K
3) The Cotz - FREEHOLD MM - only $1,5xx psf!

Okie. Enough of examples, if not people think I am agent trying to sell properties.

DKSG

blackjack21trader
20-08-13, 13:53
good brother DKSG is right, D15 will be the next Orchard. The reason is simple. This district is overwhelmed by PRC wealthy families. Do not believe me just go I12 or Parkway and see for yourself. Mind you, these are the affluent families- I know because I can tell from the way their accent is different.

Last time, Orchard became very pricey because of Indonesian, but allow me to humbly say they are the past era liao. The new rich here is the PRCs. And I tell you, they pay S$2million on a small studio without blinking an eye using COLD HARD CASH.

I know because I have sold quite a few units to them. This kind is found in D15 now and they even paste notices on the lamp posts screaming to buy for a property above market price in D15. I have photos of these papers pasted on trees and lamp posts. When I am free, I will share with you here.

The reason I ask them why they like D15. They say is because of the East Coast Parkway, and if allowed, they WILL BUY UP THE WHOLE OF THE LANDED ENCLAVE IN GOODMAN ROAD !!!!!!!!

WAHLAUEH !:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

blackjack21trader
20-08-13, 14:01
good brother DKSG is right, D15 will be the next Orchard. The reason is simple. This district is overwhelmed by PRC wealthy families. Do not believe me just go I12 or Parkway and see for yourself. Mind you, these are the affluent families- I know because I can tell from the way their accent is different.

Last time, Orchard became very pricey because of Indonesian, but allow me to humbly say they are the past era liao. The new rich here is the PRCs. And I tell you, they pay S$2million on a small studio without blinking an eye using COLD HARD CASH.

I know because I have sold quite a few units to them. This kind is found in D15 now and they even paste notices on the lamp posts screaming to buy for a property above market price in D15. I have photos of these papers pasted on trees and lamp posts. When I am free, I will share with you here.

The reason I ask them why they like D15. They say is because of the East Coast Parkway, and if allowed, they WILL BUY UP THE WHOLE OF THE LANDED ENCLAVE IN GOODMAN ROAD !!!!!!!!

WAHLAUEH !:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

One of these messages pasted on a tree in D15 read like this:

"救命啊,把你的屋子卖给我吧!电话XXXXXXXX“

(Translated: HELP SAVE MY LIFE! SELL YOUR HOUSE TO ME PLEASE CALL:xxxxxxxxx"

Can you imagine how they are going to enter D15 in a BIG BIG MASSIVE WAY ?

Dun believe just walk around D15 and look at the tree trunks here.

blackjack21trader
20-08-13, 14:19
BTW, me already UNLOADED ALL OF CCRs. SO I will not be in this thread anymore.

SEE YA GUYS IN D15 THREAD!;)

Follow the leader, and you shall be rewarded - wise words by BJ21T

clemdale24
20-08-13, 16:48
BTW, me already UNLOADED ALL OF CCRs. SO I will not be in this thread anymore.

SEE YA GUYS IN D15 THREAD!;)

Follow the leader, and you shall be rewarded - wise words by BJ21T

hahaha having lived in D15 all my life, i can vouch for those funny messages on lamp posts and tree trunks :D

mcmlxxvi
20-08-13, 18:05
I can start posting what properties you can get in D15 for $1,7xx psf!

Do everyone a favour here! Like what my Mentor is doing.

Starting with ..

1) The Red House - Katong area going for $1,6xx psf. Brand New~! Heart of Katong very near to 112 Katong!
2) Suites @ Katong - MM FREEHOLD - only at $1,6xx psf! small units low quantum of less than $800K
3) The Cotz - FREEHOLD MM - only $1,5xx psf!

Okie. Enough of examples, if not people think I am agent trying to sell properties.

DKSG

ISuites @ Marshall and Leville any good?

Maxim1
29-08-13, 23:58
i went to view a small unit here recently. The finishings in the unit are good... good quality timber flooring and wood all around.

But the exterior of the condo really cannot make it.. the "mediterranean theme" seems rather dated, and is it just me or is the car park on the ground floor entrance very unsightly :confused:

home-run
30-03-14, 00:15
Hi there,

Anyone keen to invest in Robertson 100 ?
I have a 3br unit high floor for sale.
High floor, unblocked pool view.
Well-Kept, nicely done up.
Vacant Possession.
Very Efficient Layout.

Near upcoming hotel (UP@Robertson)
Huge capital appreciation potential
Attractive Rental Yield.

Asking Price : $2.3xmil neg.

Feel free to contact me @ 81835132 for a non-obligatory viewing today :cheers4:

DC33_2008
30-03-14, 10:46
What is $psf?
Hi there,

Vacant Possession.
Very Efficient Layout.

Attractive Rental Yield.

home-run
30-03-14, 13:33
What is $psf?

Hi there, the asking price $2.36mil neg. ($2048psf)
Previous rental was abt $6.5k.
Now maybe $6k or more depends on whether furnished anot.

I have seen the unit.
In my opinion, it is most probably the best facing unit if you are keen to invest in a 3br unit at Robertson 100.
Superb layout.

Fo viewing, you can contact me at 81835132.
Many thx.

minority
30-03-14, 14:16
i went to view a small unit here recently. The finishings in the unit are good... good quality timber flooring and wood all around.

But the exterior of the condo really cannot make it.. the "mediterranean theme" seems rather dated, and is it just me or is the car park on the ground floor entrance very unsightly :confused:

it was going at $940psf then. for a 3 beder.

puffer_fish
30-03-14, 18:30
a decent place but please take note,

the place is infested with pigeons. lots of pigeons seems to love to shit, rest and make lots of noise at the balcony. almost 100% of the aircon ledge are covered with nets.

the units i viewed are square and decent, overall not bad

dlky73
07-05-14, 12:02
Hi there,

Vacant Possession.
Very Efficient Layout.

Attractive Rental Yield.

Hi, am looking at 2 bedders there now with ready cash, unless your price is really nego?