PDA

View Full Version : Sanctuary Green (D15, 99 years, Guocoland)

oops i did it again
29-01-07, 13:29
Yesterday, the CEO of Nokia bought a penthouse at Sanctuary Green from the developer. :cheers1:

You should take advantage of the low prices set by Guocoland now for the remaining developer units! The price difference between SG and the HDB heartland condos in Kovan and Buangkok is minimal, but here at SG, you are buying into a whole new upmarket lifestyle and your neighbours will be upper class and prominent people.

Lousy
29-01-07, 17:52
SG is one of the most unpopular condos in Tanjong Rhu. TOP for 3 years already still cannot sell! With 600 over units, are you sure you can get a good price when you want to sell? Hahaha you're joking. You probably make a loss.

Looking at the secondary sales data, people would rather buy Pebble Bay or Costa Rhu than SG. Don't waste your money lah.

Unregistered
05-03-07, 12:18
YUP! I agree 100%

Unregistered
05-03-07, 18:21
Nope I disagree. Tanjong Rhu area will be popular as expat workers start pouring in to support the business and operations infrastructure of Marina IR and Marina Bay. Why? It is comparatively cheap (compared to Marina, Shenton Way, Orchard).

Lavender/Balestier area (City Square, Kerrisdale, Citylights, Southbank, and the many small Balestier condos) will offer some competition for inexpensive, good quality housing near the Marina IR and Marina Bay, but Tanjong Rhu surroundings are much much better, so I think if I were a mid-tier expat office worker working in Marina Bay I would prefer to live in Tanjong Rhu.

An added incentive: across the ECP there is a very big empty plot of land by the coast that now includes the golf course. This land stretches from the Fort Rd area all the way up to Bedok. If you can guess what plans the Govt have for that plot of land, you will definitely buy Tanjong Rhu now in anticipation. My guess is that whatever Govt has planned, it will be astounding and demand for rental in Tanjong Rhu will skyrocket.

Unregistered
12-03-07, 01:31
i think compared to waterplace, sanctuary green is better in terms of layout... but the appeal not exactly there though except price still decent...

fancied new project by capitaland riveredge... better layout, more spacious going at $700psf

Marina East
19-03-07, 14:39
Is there a thread for RiverEdge?

Unregistered
19-03-07, 17:06
Is there a thread for RiverEdge?

yes if you start it.. i duno how to start it as i duno the full details of this project :o

Unregistered
31-03-07, 13:18
SG really has the biggest potential for profits now . Most units left are swimming pool units . or blocked units . Now is the time with the flyer finishing soon for the potential to grow . By this year end , SG will command
$1,500 psf esp the units facing ferris wheel . When the gardens is completed and the bridge link done . Wowwww..... $2,000 psf is not a ridiculous price already . SG owners my prediction will be answered .

Unregistered
31-03-07, 13:20
Waterplace already asking for 1000+psf , Sg high floors facing flyer also more than $1000+psf . I am getting more exited everyday . Paper gains will become reality very soon .

Unregistered
03-04-07, 13:10
Wow asking prices for high floor units facing the cityflyer is asking for more than $1200 . I see a very good potential for SG . end of this year with the Ferris wheel finished we will be laughing to the bank . 2009 will be the peak price . $1500 psf will be my target sell .

so little??
03-04-07, 17:27
Wow asking prices for high floor units facing the cityflyer is asking for more than $1200 . I see a very good potential for SG . end of this year with the Ferris wheel finished we will be laughing to the bank . 2009 will be the peak price . $1500 psf will be my target sell .

If yours facing Singapore Flyer is $1500psf, my unit facing the sea should be at least $2000psf right?

Well, that's the logic that Caribbean residents have.

Unregistered
07-04-07, 10:49
hahaha , quite true , now everyone ask for ridiculous prices , but how many people succeed getting those prices are reflected in the URA caveats . Not too promising apparently .

SG rocks
09-04-07, 01:01
It will reflect very soon , the is one secondary transaction facing ECP . Wait for the caveats to show , it was closed at around $900+PSF . The potential has not started yet , give 11/2 year more , $1500PSF will not be ridiculous then .

hayata1972
17-04-07, 09:46
It will reflect very soon , the is one secondary transaction facing ECP . Wait for the caveats to show , it was closed at around $900+PSF . The potential has not started yet , give 11/2 year more , $1500PSF will not be ridiculous then .
Fully agree!!!!:spliff: Sanctuary green has the best facing at TG RHU so far.

surfers
25-04-07, 22:31
Anybody knows any more units left from developer? Interested to get one. :)

Yesterday, the CEO of Nokia bought a penthouse at Sanctuary Green from the developer. :cheers1:

You should take advantage of the low prices set by Guocoland now for the remaining developer units! The price difference between SG and the HDB heartland condos in Kovan and Buangkok is minimal, but here at SG, you are buying into a whole new upmarket lifestyle and your neighbours will be upper class and prominent people.

call and check
25-04-07, 22:45
Anybody knows any more units left from developer? Interested to get one. :)

I think should be sold out now... heard from someone. To be sure, can call and check. Anyway I think the OP meant that prices were still low in Jan 2007. Now? Not so cheap already, but think still can find good deal.

anything left?
11-05-07, 19:06
Anything left? Developer has sold out, is it true?

Unregistered
11-05-07, 20:02
Yes i think it is true. Subsale is available tho, but prices are quite high now.

Unregistered
11-05-07, 22:24
anyone serious of investing in tg rhu can buzz me at [email protected] ...

TG Rhu next
12-05-07, 00:13
There are plots of URA land between Costa rhu and sanctuary green. Heard that before this year end, URA will put it out for bidding. When that pieces of land is launched, the new benchmark prices will surprise all of the east coast.
Meyer residences and seaview@meyer will look cheap at that point of time. Tg rhu will be the next killer of the market guaranteed.
West coast won't even be able to come close.

Pls help me.
18-05-07, 21:22
Good news all Sanctuary green owners, today's caveats reflect the latest transaction of 1152sqft@ 920,000 in the beginning of May.
I am your latest neighbour that just entered your premises.
As i have alot at stake, i will keep you all updated.

pls help me
04-06-07, 19:25
latest caveat shows 1000psf for a 2rm unit. This is it guys!!!

Unregistered
04-06-07, 19:27
latest caveat shows 1000psf for a 2rm unit. This is it guys!!!

OLE OLE OLE OLE

Unregistered
25-06-07, 12:09
Hi all,
Just joined the forum, am vested in a 3+1 unit in SG and would like ur advice on whether I should sell/rent and what I should be asking for, thanks in advance....

Unregistered
07-07-07, 11:34
Looks like not much interest in SG, anyway asking prices in excess of 1000 psf and rentals for 3+1 in region of 4500-5500 pm. Cheers

Unregistered
08-07-07, 00:09
Looks like not much interest in SG, anyway asking prices in excess of 1000 psf and rentals for 3+1 in region of 4500-5500 pm. Cheers

Asking price means absloutely nothing these days. Heard those green horns are happy to advertise whatever the owners wants them to ask. Extreme examples are everywhere. In today ST, a 1000 sqf two-BR in clement asking for 1.3million. I called up think it must be some sort of young chap would be answering what makes it worth 1.3mil, it turned out it was an old lady voice. She seems not able to finish a sentence without taking a few pause to catch her breaths. I felt sad for her. Surely, her answer was everywhere is going up and the owner wanted to list at 1.3mil. What an answer (meaningless)?

UPdates
10-11-08, 10:14
Any updates and units for sale at SG ?
am looking for a unit to stay...

Joe6816
10-11-08, 10:22

#11-08, 1119 sqft transacted 18/9/08 804psf

paulrugman
10-11-08, 13:53

I am ex-pat owner returning to UK, have ground floor unit for sale in SG, well below market for quick sale

Unregistered@@
10-11-08, 14:13
I am ex-pat owner returning to UK, have ground floor unit for sale in SG, well below market for quick sale

Expat agent?

paulrugman
10-11-08, 14:21
Expat agent?
Owner,not agent

Unregistered11
10-11-08, 15:31
Owner,not agent

i see, how much, size?

Esta_Owner
10-11-08, 15:57
Expat agent?

Paul, dun feel sad. It's common here. Whatever you post they will say you are an agent.

buy
10-11-08, 16:03
to everyone

here all agents

Esta_Owner
10-11-08, 16:09
to everyone

here all agents

Agree, why can't Esta thread or D15 thread be other threads tat people don't flame each others. Be peace! Not everyone are agents. I'm just a owner here too.

condoinvestor
10-11-08, 21:01

Hi Paul, could I hv more details of your unit and more importantly your asking price, prospective buyer

District 84483535
11-08-09, 13:15
Santuary Green is tuckedamidst other luxurious condominiums like Pebble Bay Water Place, Waterside, Casuarina Cove,Costa Rhu and Camelot.
It's a sanctuary of its own with a lap pool, fun pool. Jacuzzi, fitness area, clubhouse with function room, a gym, a reading lounge, an aerobics workout room and squash court. Kids will enjoy the kid's pool with water features and play area. Adults can enjoy a stroll along the boarwalk and lush Greenery That surrounds it.
sanctuary Green is 5 minutes drive to Suntec City and Raffles Place (Singapore's financial District). Orchard Road is within a 10 minutes drive away via the East Coast PArkway or The Nicoll Highway. The East Coast Park and beaches are nearby. For water sports enthusiasts, you can head to the nearby Kallang Basin for water sports facilities. it is near the East Coast beach, seafood restaurants, Parkway Parade Mall and eating outlets.

Santuary Green Condo for RENT in reasonable Rate.

4+1 unit (4Bedrooms) above 5 floor
Floor area 1572sq f
Fully funish, all Aircorn, Renovated, nice view
move in end August.
prefer Family /professional

Owner Chinese.

at 4.6k

District 84483535
23-09-09, 16:37
OPEN HOUSE 27/09/09 Sunday (3 Exclusive Rental Listing Units)
Sanctuary Green 11am-2pm **make appointment with us.

Good day to you.

I am Andy - Propnex Agent, currently we helping our client to market their property at Sanctuary Green Condo for RENT in reasonable Rate.

UNIT AVAILABLE

3+1unit (3Bedroom) above 5th
Block number 18XX
Floor area 1227sqft
parties funish, Aircon, Renovated,pool view,Big Bathroom
move in immd
Prefer Family/professional
Owner Chinese
asking Price 3.9knego

3+1unit (3Bedroom) below 5th
Block 18XX
Floor area 1399sqft
parties funish,Aircon,Renovated,pool View,
well keep,
move in immd
prefer professional/family
Owner India
asking price 4.1k

4+1 unit (4Bedrooms) above 5th
Block Number 18XX
Floor area 1572sq f
Fully funish, all Aircorn, Renovated, nice view, Big Bathroom
move in mid sept.
prefer Family /professional
Owner Chinese.
asking price 4.3k nego lower then market rate..

Introducetion

Type of Development : High Rise Condominium
Tenure: 99years
No of unit: 522
Year of completion: 2003
Developer : First Capital(Gucco Land)

Santuary Green is tuckedamidst other luxurious condominiums like Pebble Bay Water Place, Waterside, Casuarina Cove,Costa Rhu and Camelot.
It's a sanctuary of its own with a lap pool, fun pool. Jacuzzi, fitness area, clubhouse with function room, a gym, a reading lounge, an verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif aerobics workout room and squash court. Kids will enjoy the kid's pool with water features and play area. Adults can enjoy a stroll along the boarwalk and lush Greenery That surrounds it.
sanctuary Green is 5 minutes drive to Suntec City and Raffles Place (Singapore's financial District). Orchard Road is within a 10 minutes drive away via the East Coast PArkway or The Nicoll Highway. The East Coast Park and beaches are nearby. For water sports enthusiasts, you can head to the nearby Kallang Basin for water sports facilities. it is near the East Coast beach, seafood restaurants, Parkway Parade Mall and eating outlets.

Facilities *Swimming pool*Jacuzzi*Gym*Fitness station*Reading room*squash*Tennis*Clubhouse*BBQ*Covetred car park*24hours security

Layout

Photo -one of the unit
http://photos.friendster.com/photos/31/79/17179713/2_635119600l.jpg
http://photos.friendster.com/photos/31/79/17179713/2_782750339l.jpg

Kindly make appointment with Andy
Hp 8448 3535 /82981266
E [email protected] ([email protected])
http://photos.friendster.com/photos/31/79/17179713/2_389461971l.jpg
Premiun Stay that We Promise.

District 84483535
29-09-09, 16:22
Update 28 SEPTEMBER 2009

Hi Buyer,

Good day to you

I m Andy agent from PropNex agent, We are helping our client to market out their unit at District 15 Sanctuary Green. Below are the info:

UNIT AVAILABLE

3+1 unit (3Bedrooms) Blk181 above 7 floor
Floor area 1238sq f
well kept, big bathroom. no need renovation work, maid room with it's own toilet.
move in
Owner Chinese.

asking price 960psf nego

and

3+1 unit (3Bedrooms) Blk183 above 6 floor
Floor area 1227sqft
well kept, big bathroom. original layout, move in condition, Maid room with its own toilet. facing nice pool view.
Owner Chinese.

asking price 950psf nego

Introduction project

Type of Development : High Rise Condominium
Tenure: 99years
No of unit: 522
Year of completion: 2003
Developer : First Capital(Gucco Land)

It's a sanctuary of its own with a lap pool, fun pool. Jacuzzi, fitness area, clubhouse with function room, a gym, a reading lounge, an aerobics workout room and squash court. Kids will enjoy the kid's pool with water features and play area. Adults can enjoy a stroll along the boarwalk and lush Greenery That surrounds it.

Facilities *Swimming pool*Jacuzzi*Gym*Fitness station*Reading room*squash*Tennis*Clubhouse*BBQ*Covetred car park*24hours security

Layout

Photo
updating soon...

Location map
Sanctuary Green- please click (http://www.street-directory.com/hiwire/routing.php?postalcode=436922)

Kindly contact Andy for futher discussion:
HP 8448 3535/82981266
E [email protected] ([email protected])
Team Member of Power of Closing.
http://172.31.254.241/photos.friendster.comm/photos/31/79/17179713/2_389461971l.jpg