PDA

View Full Version : advice on D17/18 for rental / Investment

Breeze
25-09-08, 13:09
Hi all,
I am considering to buy a FH condo 2or 3 rm type in either of these District for Investment purpose, to rent it out purpose.
Any suggestion on which condo near mrt (since Iam renting out & that could be a consideration), price range?
Or any new development coming out TOP in the next 2-3 years is fine with me too. Thanks in advance!
Any input is much appreciated.

Unregistered tja
25-09-08, 13:15
why d17 and d18? Not very gd districts
Hi all,
I am considering to buy a FH condo 2or 3 rm type in either of these District for Investment purpose, to rent it out purpose.
Any suggestion on which condo near mrt (since Iam renting out & that could be a consideration), price range?
Or any new development coming out TOP in the next 2-3 years is fine with me too. Thanks in advance!
Any input is much appreciated.

Breeze
25-09-08, 13:19
thanks for your reply!
where wld u reckon a better district for renting? i did consider D15 but it's flooded with too many projects and makes it competitive for renting but i might be wrong thou.
any recommendation on any project/s?

recommender
25-09-08, 13:25
D12 is an up and coming district. New launch beacon heights in St Michael Rd is a good buy. Reasons are : mins drive to town, mins walk to mrt (mrt 3 stops to dhoby ghaut), woodsville interchange up b4 top, eateries, schools nearby etc etc
thanks for your reply!
where wld u reckon a better district for renting? i did consider D15 but it's flooded with too many projects and makes it competitive for renting but i might be wrong thou.

recommender
25-09-08, 13:30
forgot to tell u that beacon heights has full condo facilities, tallest development in st michael at #28 and is 999years. Kallang river passes thru area and area is pristine
thanks for your reply!

Breeze
25-09-08, 13:43
thnks , will do a search & study on that.
hope to see more suggestion rolling in.....

recommender
25-09-08, 14:45
enjoy ur search for a new home....

thnks , will do a search & study on that.
hope to see more suggestion rolling in.....

Blue
01-12-08, 17:53
D12 is an up and coming district. New launch beacon heights in St Michael Rd is a good buy. Reasons are : mins drive to town, mins walk to mrt (mrt 3 stops to dhoby ghaut), woodsville interchange up b4 top, eateries, schools nearby etc etc

I gotta rebut the sentence of mins drive to town. It only applies during off peak hours like in the wee hours or non-work days. Try driving to/fro town from St Michael Rd during office hours. The minutes of drive multiplies by a few times.

spec008
03-08-09, 11:54
:scared-3: :scared-3:
I gotta rebut the sentence of mins drive to town. It only applies during off peak hours like in the wee hours or non-work days. Try driving to/fro town from St Michael Rd during office hours. The minutes of drive multiplies by a few times.

very very very true....:scared-3:

marktkt22
06-08-09, 22:23
In my view, D17/18 more for own stay, not much rental possibility. Price is rather stable in these areas too.

tanumy
16-08-09, 13:35
Can consider casa merah and double bay residence. Very gd upside potential. Optima forget it. DBR price is gd.

Property_Owner
16-08-09, 15:06
Can consider casa merah and double bay residence. Very gd upside potential. Optima forget it. DBR price is gd.

I pity tat you had committed to MBR during the peak, then you made mistakes again buying Casa Merah, DBR. But you were lucky to miss the balloting for optima. Spend some money on paper adv, not here lurking around!

tanumy
05-10-09, 20:26
Buy DBR. V gd project and great for rental also.....:)