EricLim
26-08-08, 14:47
Kentish Green 3+1 $4k

Call Eric @91877978

mcmlxxvi
07-11-11, 09:18
AsiaOne
Sunday, Nov 06, 2011
SINGAPORE - A condominium security guard was charged on Thursday for allegedly molesting a Japanese kindergarten school teacher living here.

On Feb 10, R. Singaraja, 61, had allegedly hugged the 32-year-old woman and touched her inappropriately at her flat in Kentish Green condo in Oxford Road at about 7.40pm.

Mr Singaraja is currently out on bail, but he will face trial three days from Jan 4 next year, said The Straits Times (ST) report.

ST also reported that the woman had apparently developed a phobia of being alone at home and had to receive psychiatric treatment.

She had come to Singapore late last year with her 37-year-old husband who took up a job as a sales executive.

Two days after the alleged incident, the couple moved out of the flat because of her extreme emotional distress and fear, said the husband. He gave up his job in July and they returned to Japan.

For that, he wants to file a civil lawsuit over the incident for suffering penalties for early termination of the condo lease, and incurring relocation costs, among other things.

Her mental anguish also affected his ability to focus on work and led him to seek psychiatric help as well.

If convicted, Mr Singaraja faces up to two years jail term, or be fined or caned, or both.

[email protected]

hopeful
07-11-11, 10:53
For that, he wants to file a civil lawsuit over the incident for suffering penalties for early termination of the condo lease, and incurring relocation costs, among other things.

Her mental anguish also affected his ability to focus on work and led him to seek psychiatric help as well.

[email protected]
1) mental illness is contagious :scared-4::scared-4::scared-4:.
2) I am interested in the case, never read before of civil suit arising from criminal case, especially molest or rape case.And why would he be filing the case instead of the wife?

Serendipity
09-11-11, 10:00
1) mental illness is contagious :scared-4::scared-4::scared-4:.
2) I am interested in the case, never read before of civil suit arising from criminal case, especially molest or rape case.And why would he be filing the case instead of the wife?

I am also curious about this case.
The accused is a security guard, thus I assumed he won't have much money to pay for the damages lodged.
The most is he declare bankrupt, then the plaintiff could not claim any money right?
The last i know is that there is no insurance for such cases for the plaintiff, so how is he going to claim for his damages??

mcmlxxvi
09-11-11, 12:49
I am also curious about this case.
The accused is a security guard, thus I assumed he won't have much money to pay for the damages lodged.
The most is he declare bankrupt, then the plaintiff could not claim any money right?
The last i know is that there is no insurance for such cases for the plaintiff, so how is he going to claim for his damages??

Guess is more preemptive warning for any security guard not to try funny stuff...

mogyi
14-11-11, 11:56
Does anyone what's the name of the security agency involved in this case, tho i have to say the agency is not to be blame as it's the guard who commited the crime. Just curious