PDA

View Full Version : Resale Project in Telok Kurau

commander
21-08-08, 11:03
Hi, I am exploring projects in telok kurau area and would like to know about some property potential to invest or to stay in Telok Kurau area.

Two of which are:

Ebony Mansions- about 15 yrs old, FH with facilities
Homey Garden- 3 yrs old, FH, small pool. price about $760psf
Brand New ones- Amery

Any other good resale units to recommend and advice?
:)
Thank you!!

buy
21-08-08, 17:11
i tink u can flip over the newspaper ad

for more choices :)

Petmail
21-09-08, 03:49
Hi there Commander, I have an excellent unit for your consider yet definitely best buy FH just TOP unit in the entire D15. Do drop me a line @ 82818888 so I may make arrangement for you to view the wonderful unit.

Cheers!
Pet

cramped
21-09-08, 21:25
All bad in a most crowded and cramped environment possible - more cramped than HDB. If you're looking for breathing space, this area is not for you.

Hi, I am exploring projects in telok kurau area and would like to know about some property potential to invest or to stay in Telok Kurau area.

Two of which are:

Ebony Mansions- about 15 yrs old, FH with facilities
Homey Garden- 3 yrs old, FH, small pool. price about $760psf
Brand New ones- Amery

Any other good resale units to recommend and advice?
Thank you!!

Sour Grapes
22-09-08, 21:50
All bad in a most crowded and cramped environment possible - more cramped than HDB. If you're looking for breathing space, this area is not for you.

Classic sour grape :-)

BENTLY
24-09-08, 21:35

Ya, built a tent at seaside, 24 hrs sea breeze, long stretch of space n most of all, FREE.