PDA

View Full Version : Pandan Valley Condo

toaler
23-07-08, 11:00
Hi,
Does anyone know the total land size of this development?

Any comments on this freehold condo located just outside of district 10? the price is really attractive at sub-1000psf even though it's old..

Farnie
23-07-08, 15:47
Hi,
Does anyone know the total land size of this development?

Any comments on this freehold condo located just outside of district 10? the price is really attractive at sub-1000psf even though it's old..

Generally the condo is quite nice with nice surroundings. However it doesn't have covered carparks and the car-park lots and ramps are rather tight. The masterbed rooms that i saw are huge but dun expect 3/4 windows modern kinda design. the split level design is nice, which I like.

Can be considered as a self-contained condo, good for family with young kids as there r a number of notable enrichment centres.

Quite a lot of units face each other or the main road, so not easy to get good view units.

As for the px, I guess those asking approx $1k psf are building-in the enbloc potential premium which MAY happen in the distant future but definitely not anytime soon. 3-bedder units can be rented out at $5k according to my agents so to me not a fantastic yield. So to me a more reasonable asking would be $800 psf.

toaler
23-07-08, 20:39
Generally the condo is quite nice with nice surroundings. However it doesn't have covered carparks and the car-park lots and ramps are rather tight. The masterbed rooms that i saw are huge but dun expect 3/4 windows modern kinda design. the split level design is nice, which I like.

Can be considered as a self-contained condo, good for family with young kids as there r a number of notable enrichment centres.

Quite a lot of units face each other or the main road, so not easy to get good view units.

As for the px, I guess those asking approx $1k psf are building-in the enbloc potential premium which MAY happen in the distant future but definitely not anytime soon. 3-bedder units can be rented out at $5k according to my agents so to me not a fantastic yield. So to me a more reasonable asking would be $800 psf.

there was a 1456sqft unit going for 890psf negotiable recently.. the agent said that this is a 3+1 unit but i just wondering if one of bedrooms is really small cause i have seen the 1600+ ones (3 bedders too) and i cant figure out where can they squeeze out the same number of bedrooms with 200sqft less..

Unregisteredppl
24-07-08, 16:11
Why would ppl consider Pandan Valley such a old project where there are so many new project out there?

toaler
24-07-08, 17:41
Why would ppl consider Pandan Valley such a old project where there are so many new project out there?

why would people consider paying the same $$ for a 99 year old condo built on the tiniest piece of land possible and in a lousier location?

Unregistered888
26-07-08, 01:00
Pandan valley will never go enbloc coz too many owners and too expensive to compensate each owner..... go 4 luxurious beacon heights along mar thoma road which is the tallest development near boon keng mrt (28 floors). it is 999 years with full condo facilities (50m lap pool and tennis court etc), 5 min drive to town or 3 MRT STOPS to town, it has spectacular view of the city skyline, strategically situated in the middle of singapore and accessible to all parts of singapore as it is within minutes from the future woodsville interchange coming along, it is a peaceful neighbourhood whilst near town, priced below 1k psf.....etc etc. If you think orchard is central, look at the map and you will realise that boon keng is more central in singapore compared to orchard or dhoby ghaut area. So what are you guys waiting for......HOT HOT HOT GO AND BUY!!!!

Unregisteredagain
26-07-08, 09:13
Pandan valley will never go enbloc coz too many owners and too expensive to compensate each owner..... go 4 luxurious beacon heights along mar thoma road which is the tallest development near boon keng mrt (28 floors). it is 999 years with full condo facilities (50m lap pool and tennis court etc), 5 min drive to town or 3 MRT STOPS to town, it has spectacular view of the city skyline, strategically situated in the middle of singapore and accessible to all parts of singapore as it is within minutes from the future woodsville interchange coming along, it is a peaceful neighbourhood whilst near town, priced below 1k psf.....etc etc. If you think orchard is central, look at the map and you will realise that boon keng is more central in singapore compared to orchard or dhoby ghaut area. So what are you guys waiting for......HOT HOT HOT GO AND BUY!!!!

You agents/sub-sellers are PATHETIC !!!! If the development is any good people will buy. No point trying to hijack someone else's forum. This is about Pandan valley.