PDA

View Full Version : One Jervois (D10, Freehold, Centrepoint)

mr funny
03-11-06, 12:49
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1563/onejervoisej0.jpg

Steeped in a history rich in exclusivity, the Jervois district is, till today, home to the embassies of the world. Surrounded by lush greenery, One Jervois sits amongst luxury residences along Bishopsgate and Chatsworth Road.

Developer: Fraser Centrepoint Property
Site area: 125,605 sqft
Tenure: Freehold
Expected Completion Date: 2009
Total Units: 275 (2 blocks of 12 Storeys)
Type of Units:

11 x 1BR (637 to 728sqft)
56 x 2BR (961 to 1174sqft)
56 x 2BR+Study (1003 to 1170sqft)
1 x 2BR Maisonette (1252sqft)
77 x 3BR (1290 to 1536sqft)
21 x 3BR + Study (1461 to 1505sqft)
10 x 3BR Maisonette (1721 to 1988sqft)
32 x 4BR (1683 to 1843sqft)
10 x 4BR Maisonette (1848 to 2643sqft)
1 x Penthouse (3736sqft)
Facilities:

Entrance Feature Wall
40m Lap Pool
1 Normal Temperature Spa & 1 Heated Spa
Pebble Garden cum Foot Reflexology area
Reflecting Pool
Children’s Play Pool
Landscape Deck
Walkway/ Footpath
Fitness Corner
BBQ
Recreational Tennis Court
Clubhouses
Gymnasium
Male and Female Changing Rooms with Steam Rooms
Function Room
Roof Terrace
Basement Carparks (300 lots)
24-hour Security
Price: From S$950 psf

For the discerning few who appreciate the finer things in life, may we present One Jervois. Cloistered within lush greenery on the city’s edge, this neighbourhood of distinction affords a home of a different league, reserved only for those with the most exacting of standards.

ryan
06-11-06, 16:26
Marketing spin.

What they don't tell you is that the embassies and GCBs are all located further in the neighbourhood.

One Jervois is outside near the main road, overlooking HDB flats on Lower Delta Road.

whitemuffin
12-01-07, 20:31
Marketing spin.

What they don't tell you is that the embassies and GCBs are all located further in the neighbourhood.

One Jervois is outside near the main road, overlooking HDB flats on Lower Delta Road.

Yes, and within a very short stone throw away is a huge canal!

Unregistered
15-01-07, 21:36
So, $1,200 to $1,300 psf subsale prices. Stupid money or not? ;)

Unregistered
09-07-07, 00:32
Dear all,

One Jervois units for sale:
Stack 22. 1841sqft. Last offer 1400psf rejected. Asking 1600psf
Stack 10. 990sqft. Asking 1.5Mil
Stack 10. 1948sqft. Asking 1600psf
Stack 12. 1453sqft. Asking 1550psf
Stack 09. 635sqft. Asking 1550psf

Interested investors, pls reply through this thread.

Rgds.

Unregistered
10-07-07, 14:17
Why is one jervois trading at a discount to the surrounding developments? i.e. at 1500 to 1600psf when the brand new projects down the road like cosmopolitan and trillium are all asking 2,000 to 2,500 psf? At what levels do you think Capitaland will price Dragon View Court? 3000+ psf considering that they have built the show flat on leonie hillm one would assume they are hoping of pricing dragon view at leonie hill levels i.e. lumous and leonie parc view?

Unregistered
10-07-07, 14:30
Why is one jervois trading at a discount to the surrounding developments? i.e. at 1500 to 1600psf when the brand new projects down the road like cosmopolitan and trillium are all asking 2,000 to 2,500 psf? At what levels do you think Capitaland will price Dragon View Court? 3000+ psf considering that they have built the show flat on leonie hillm one would assume they are hoping of pricing dragon view at leonie hill levels i.e. lumous and leonie parc view?

One Jervois: Great view of old HDB flats. Located practically next to Alexandra flatted factories, with only Domain 21 to block the glorious factory view. Great big long kang next door gives good Aedes mosquito breeding pleasure. Hey! I tot URA going to convert long kang into waterfront? What's up with this long kang?

Unregistered
10-07-07, 14:41
Perhaps it is because One Jervois is very popular with people from one nationality, and potential buyers might not want to be in a development that is over-represented by residents from one nationality.

Unregistered
10-07-07, 16:43
Perhaps it is because One Jervois is very popular with people from one nationality, and potential buyers might not want to be in a development that is over-represented by residents from one nationality.

??? This is the first time I have heard of it. Which nationality is that???

Unregistered
10-07-07, 20:21
only 15% of buyers. i think one jervois will break 2k psf before the end of the year.

Unregistered
13-07-07, 22:27
cosmo already for people buying high floor at 2350psf. jervois should defn break 2kpsf

want2buyhse
18-12-08, 09:46
hey anyone knows whats the last traded psf, and when this is the TOP ? am interested in this project cos of its good location. any expert here who can help me evaluate the pros and cons of this project? tku! :)

latour
07-04-09, 10:16
hey anyone knows whats the last traded psf, and when this is the TOP ? am interested in this project cos of its good location. any expert here who can help me evaluate the pros and cons of this project? tku! :)

Location seems to be very good, not sure when TOP but should be 2009 ??? Avg psf seems to be $1050psf, there are some recent transactions at $800+ $900+ psf.

Property_Owner
15-04-09, 11:59
Location seems to be very good, not sure when TOP but should be 2009 ??? Avg psf seems to be $1050psf, there are some recent transactions at $800+ $900+ psf.

I just bought 1 unit. It was sold at loss. :)

proud owner
15-04-09, 12:07
I just bought 1 unit. It was sold at loss. :)

did you buy for own stay ? or ?

and what psf ?

my wife is keen on One Jervios for its location ... only disappointment is that its too near the petrol stations ...

and after the river .. its dist 3 ... so should it trade nearer to dist 3 price ? or still dist 9 ?

Property_Owner
15-04-09, 12:44
did you buy for own stay ? or ?

and what psf ?

my wife is keen on One Jervios for its location ... only disappointment is that its too near the petrol stations ...

and after the river .. its dist 3 ... so should it trade nearer to dist 3 price ? or still dist 9 ?

It was sold at a loss of 20psf. Not much but not included loss of stamp fee/agent commission for seller. Took me damn long to spot this unit. Not really a good stack but guess if price is ok, i will go for it. For investment of course. I would say location not bad but I agree to the petrol stations you mentioned. Aiya, pros and cons. Sure get some PM and comments for telling I buy a unit.

proud owner
15-04-09, 13:15
It was sold at a loss of 20psf. Not much but not included loss of stamp fee/agent commission for seller. Took me damn long to spot this unit. Not really a good stack but guess if price is ok, i will go for it. For investment of course. I would say location not bad but I agree to the petrol stations you mentioned. Aiya, pros and cons. Sure get some PM and comments for telling I buy a unit.

hahaha no lah .. its still better than the one directly behind the petrol kiosk ..jervios jade??

my wife likes One jervios as its at the end of the road ...more exclusive ... and she said ..can walk to tiong bahru mrt ??

Property_Owner
15-04-09, 14:32
hahaha no lah .. its still better than the one directly behind the petrol kiosk ..jervios jade??

my wife likes One jervios as its at the end of the road ...more exclusive ... and she said ..can walk to tiong bahru mrt ??

MRT look very far leh. Maybe I go and walk to time it for you:)

qwertyuiop
15-04-09, 17:00
Hi Property_Owner, congrats on your buy. Just curious, how do you know that it was a negative sale for that unit?

Property_Owner
15-04-09, 17:33
Hi Property_Owner, congrats on your buy. Just curious, how do you know that it was a negative sale for that unit?

Very simple. Ask the agent to show you the data. :)

qwertyuiop
15-04-09, 20:27
Thanks for your prompt reply. I thought there might be other avenues of checking besides relying on the agent and the webby.:)

Very simple. Ask the agent to show you the data. :)

Property_Owner
15-04-09, 21:33
Thanks for your prompt reply. I thought there might be other avenues of checking besides relying on the agent and the webby.:)

Make the agent work. Don't let them relax. They earn commissions. :)

spetnez
15-04-09, 22:13
May I know when is the TOP date?

teddybear
15-04-09, 22:30
TOPed already?

sumo22
20-04-09, 15:10
Hi..just trying to answer some of the qns. The project is still under construction. Walk to Tiong Bahru MRT takes at least/about 15 mins (slightly above average pace).

But do be aware of the canal if you are considering buying. I ever jog along the canal after a rainfall & the smell from the canal is quite bad.

sharp
22-04-09, 00:42

anyone else here letting go of their units at the recent prices? i am interested.. can PM me..

thks

caraffel11
12-05-09, 00:21
anyone else here letting go of their units at the recent prices? i am interested.. can PM me..

thks
Hi all,
I'm new here, also interested in this place cos its near my parent's. Saw some pple getting at 800+psf also. I am quite interested so PM me if anyone's selling. Thanks!

spetnez
12-05-09, 07:05
Yup... Me too. If anyone has unit selling @ $900 plus psf, pls pm me. Thanks!

NoodyGirl
26-05-09, 21:15
seems decent size units on URA site dealt ard 980 psf

dont overpay

not much upside due to tailend location

not that prime

nana
16-06-09, 13:30
One Jervois was launch at $982 in Q42006. It peaked at $1390 b4 plummet. For those who got it recently at below $1k, congrats.
The location is convenient yet exclusive and not so near to main road (like Domain 21). Imagine going to Orchard Road/VivoCity/Shenton Way is so within reach. Walking to Tiong Bahru MRT takes u 10 min. Walk diagonally (traffic junction) towards new HDB flats (U/C) and cut through old HDB you will reach TB Plaza.

Because of all these conveniences, I decided to root there.

jc
16-06-09, 14:11
One Jervois was launch at $982 in Q42006. It peaked at $1390 b4 plummet. For those who got it recently at below $1k, congrats.
The location is convenient yet exclusive and not so near to main road (like Domain 21). Imagine going to Orchard Road/VivoCity/Shenton Way is so within reach. Walking to Tiong Bahru MRT takes u 10 min. Walk diagonally (traffic junction) towards new HDB flats (U/C) and cut through old HDB you will reach TB Plaza.

Because of all these conveniences, I decided to root there.

The most serious problem is that it is beside a petrol station. 10 min walk to TB MRT/ TB Plaza? I doubt so...

Property_Owner
16-06-09, 14:20
nathan residences launch at 12xxpsf, all sold out. TOP 2-3 years time. OJ cheaper and can collect rental in few months time. Location is very good imho. Set back guess as mentioned. Petrol station.

jc
16-06-09, 14:47
nathan residences launch at 12xxpsf, all sold out. TOP 2-3 years time. OJ cheaper and can collect rental in few months time. Location is very good imho. Set back guess as mentioned. Petrol station.

Nathan Residences is a smallish project vs OJ, but walking distance to Great World City.

Property_Owner, putting the petrol kiosk thing aside may i ask why do u think OJ location is good besides walking distance to Valley Point Shopping Ctr?

One a side note Petrol station gives me creeps. It just take 1 cigarette butt to.... There was once i was beside an attendant n was asked by him to stop talking on my mobile or move to outside the kiosk vicinity. Does mobile phone conversation cause anything in the petrol kiosk?

Property_Owner
16-06-09, 16:38
Nathan Residences is a smallish project vs OJ, but walking distance to Great World City.

Property_Owner, putting the petrol kiosk thing aside may i ask why do u think OJ location is good besides walking distance to Valley Point Shopping Ctr?

One a side note Petrol station gives me creeps. It just take 1 cigarette butt to.... There was once i was beside an attendant n was asked by him to stop talking on my mobile or move to outside the kiosk vicinity. Does mobile phone conversation cause anything in the petrol kiosk?

It's in D10, considering the fact that when resale, your adv will be in D9/10, not D1-8. Moreever, nearby comso and RG with is maybe less then 10 mins drive is so X. Driving to Tanglin is easy too. I did my recce from OJ to Tanglin and drive less then 10 mins. Going by bishopsgate and chatsworth road.

Property_Owner
16-06-09, 16:45
One jervois 12xx? Maybe hor, not too sure the price now. Think so.
Metropolitan 10xx? Maybe, I heard some transaction done recently above 1000psf. LH project.

10 mins or less by driving only

Which is a better buy?
:)

nana
16-06-09, 16:50
:D
PUB has plan to beautify the Alexandra canal starting from Tanglin/Redhill to Delta Ave.
Project is in the pipeline due to complete 4Q2010. Notice has been put up next to Domain 21.
This gonna add value to condos along the stretch, including OJ.
http://www.pub.gov.sg/abcwaters/abcwatermasterplan/Pages/default.aspx

Property_Owner
16-06-09, 17:04
:D
PUB has plan to beautify the Alexandra canal starting from Tanglin/Redhill to Delta Ave.
Project is in the pipeline due to complete 4Q2010. Notice has been put up next to Domain 21.
This gonna add value to condos along the stretch, including OJ.
http://www.pub.gov.sg/abcwaters/abcwatermasterplan/Pages/default.aspx

What you bought? sub sale?

nana
16-06-09, 17:23
Yes, just few months back, for own stay & to be near in-laws.

jc
17-06-09, 00:06
It's in D10, considering the fact that when resale, your adv will be in D9/10, not D1-8. Moreever, nearby comso and RG with is maybe less then 10 mins drive is so X. Driving to Tanglin is easy too. I did my recce from OJ to Tanglin and drive less then 10 mins. Going by bishopsgate and chatsworth road.

Agree that if not for the Petrol Kiosk, OJ is better in value compared to Cosmo. RG though same area as Cosmo, but land size is quite huge... so might worth more? But why is driving to Tanglin being used as a benchmark?

Property_Owner
17-06-09, 00:11
But why is driving to Tanglin being used as a benchmark?

Example only. In short, driving to town is easy. :cheers1:

jc
17-06-09, 00:15
One jervois 12xx? Maybe hor, not too sure the price now. Think so.
Metropolitan 10xx? Maybe, I heard some transaction done recently above 1000psf. LH project.

10 mins or less by driving only

Which is a better buy?
:)

Metro definitely overvalued. Completely different league compared to OJ. It is better better value getting Central Grove also a LH project beside Aljunied MRT vis a vis Metro. MRT travel time to Raffles Pl or City Hall almost the same, but is only around $600 psf. I reckon Metro at most worth $700+psf.

Property_Owner
17-06-09, 12:30
Metro definitely overvalued. Completely different league compared to OJ. It is better better value getting Central Grove also a LH project beside Aljunied MRT vis a vis Metro. MRT travel time to Raffles Pl or City Hall almost the same, but is only around $600 psf. I reckon Metro at most worth $700+psf.

That why I sold my metro. Sigh. Bought high. People make mistakes. :banghead:

jc
20-06-09, 01:01
That why I sold my metro. Sigh. Bought high. People make mistakes. :banghead:

No worries... I believe in life we take some we give some. I believe u have made some $ from your other investments :)

Property_Owner
20-06-09, 08:10
No worries... I believe in life we take some we give some. I believe u have made some $ from your other investments :)

Loss and gain are normal if you want to venture into investment. No one is to be blame expect yourself. It's not the government job to ensure all these for you. They plan the future vision for Singapore, you decided where to invest.
Humans behave this way, make money it's their judgement and vision is sharp! Loss money blame broker, broke this and that! Cheers, enjoy your weekend :)

nana
22-06-09, 13:29
Here's something for OJ owners.

http://trendsideas.com/Search/ViewResults.aspx?search=one+jervois&region=23

Jervois = A french word ?

chweegrace
02-07-09, 05:42
hi , paying 1050 psf for 2 br or 2 + 1 br, please email me at [email protected] .

nana
14-07-09, 13:14
Can anyone advise when is the TOP? end 2009 or 1Q2010?

nana
02-10-09, 13:35
One Jervois has TOP end Sep09.http://forums.condosingapore.com/images/icons/icon10.gif
Here's the website http://www.onejervois.com.sg/index.php

bargain hunter
02-10-09, 19:32
so interesting that you actually answered a question you asked in july. :) So did you buy a unit here in the end?

One Jervois has TOP end Sep09.http://forums.condosingapore.com/images/icons/icon10.gif
Here's the website http://www.onejervois.com.sg/index.php

nana
05-10-09, 12:12
O! I din know where to get info so I asked dat qn...now I got the info, so I shared.:ashamed1:
Yes, I bot 'cos it's near my mum place (those old HDB around), so my kids can "long bang" at her hse while we work.

Me & my hubby were excited so we checked out the site almost every weekend.
It's all done up now...u could drop by to take a look since u oso a owner.

bargain hunter
05-10-09, 14:39
nope, not owner but stay nearby. will walk by to take a look. :)

O! I din know where to get info so I asked dat qn...now I got the info, so I shared.:ashamed1:
Yes, I bot 'cos it's near my mum place (those old HDB around), so my kids can "long bang" at her hse while we work.

Me & my hubby were excited so we checked out the site almost every weekend.
It's all done up now...u could drop by to take a look since u oso a owner.

Property_Owner
05-10-09, 14:47
time to pay up loh

richardsng_era
07-10-09, 21:21
Dear all,

My clients from overseas are coming to Singapore on Mid October to invest in private residential properties. One Jervois is one of their choice condo.

Their requirements are as follows:

1) 2 bedrooms or smaller;
2) Regular shaped interior;
3) Attractive pricing;
4) Floor Plan required;
5) Interior photos provided will be wonderful

Call me at +65-92993342 or email property details including floor plan & interior pictures to [email protected] before Thursday, 8 Oct 2009 3pm.

Property_Owner
15-10-09, 22:08
Dear all,

My clients from overseas are coming to Singapore on Mid October to invest in private residential properties. One Jervois is one of their choice condo.

Their requirements are as follows:

1) 2 bedrooms or smaller;
2) Regular shaped interior;
3) Attractive pricing;
4) Floor Plan required;
5) Interior photos provided will be wonderful

Call me at +65-92993342 or email property details including floor plan & interior pictures to [email protected] before Thursday, 8 Oct 2009 3pm.

richard, why your buyers all buying 2 rooms or smaller? Got buyers keen in bigger or not? I have a OC 4 room.

bargain hunter
15-10-09, 22:17
OC? what does it stand for?

richard, why your buyers all buying 2 rooms or smaller? Got buyers keen in bigger or not? I have a OC 4 room.

Reporter
17-01-10, 09:08
D10 OJ's resale has a new high of $1,490 psf in December 2009.
Let's see if it can cross $1,500 psf in 2010.

One Jervois
Address ........................ psf .............. Area ........... Price ........... Contract Date
9 Jervois Close #10-16 ...... $1,450 psf .... 1,281 sqft .... $1,857,000 .... 21 Dec 09
11 Jervois Close #03-22 .... $1,320 psf .... 1,841 sqft .... $2,430,000 .... 21 Dec 09
11 Jervois Close #12-21 .... $1,340 psf .... 2,239 sqft .... $3,000,000 .o 21 Dec 09
1 Jervois Close #09-02 ...... $1,400 psf .... 1,701 sqft .... $2,381,000 .... 17 Dec 09
1 Jervois Close #08-02 ...... $1,400 psf .... 1,701 sqft .... $2,381,000 .... 16 Dec 09
11 Jervois Close #10-20 .... $1,490 psf ... 1,292 sqft .... $1,925,000 .... 15 Dec 09
7 Jervois Close #07-12 ...... $1,330 psf .... 1,453 sqft .... $1,932,000 .... 08 Dec 09

raymond888
02-02-10, 15:22
Just did....1,600 psf for an 11th floor unit 1,281 sft.

Reporter
02-02-10, 17:44
Just did....1,600 psf for an 11th floor unit 1,281 sft.
Yes, you are right! Beautiful, isn't it?
A nëw hïgh for One Jervois at $1,600 psf!

One Jervois
Address ....................... psf ............... Area ........... Price ........... Contract Date
9 Jervois Close #11-17 ..... $1,600 psf .... 1,281 sqft .... $2,049,000 .... 14 Jan 10

Property_Owner
23-02-10, 19:15
Top already so quite?