PDA

View Full Version : Jean-Marie Le Pen will support Eric Zemmour, if he is "better placed" than Marine Le

reporter2
02-10-21, 17:17
Jean-Marie Le Pen will support Eric Zemmour, if he is "better placed" than Marine Le Pen

The co-founder of the National Front observes with a benevolent eye the pre-campaign of the reactionary polemicist. He regrets that Marine Le Pen has left the land "unoccupied".

Par Ivanne Trippenbach

02/10/2021

https://i.imgur.com/GBh0571.png

https://i.imgur.com/t0k9yRK.png

"I hide my claws and my tail ..." At 93 years old, Jean-Marie Le Pen laughs at having been the devil of the Fifth Republic, sunk in his ocher chair, at the manor of Montretout, in Saint-Cloud (Hauts- de-Seine), Thursday, September 30.

The sky glows red over Paris when he predicts to Eric Zemmour, nationalist polemicist and undeclared presidential candidate of 2022: "It's starting to grow… He will soon have a Luciferian tail and split feet, too!" " The patriarch of the extreme right describes what he sees as an emerging demonization of the author of the French Suicide (Albin Michel, 2014), while it pierces to 15% of the vote, according to a survey Ipsos released on Friday. Just behind Marine Le Pen (16%).

Emmanuel Macron's rival has tumbled ten points since June, a first in nine years. "Marine has abandoned her fortified positions and Eric occupies the land she left," accuses the co-founder of the National Front, excluded from the party in 2015 and always hostile to the demonization operated by his daughter. After the regional, in June, he called on the National Rally (RN) to regain its "virility" . Through him, the whole old "Front" doubts. And who looks towards the Zemmourian arc, which goes from the old RPR to the traditionalist fringe of the RN. In the federations, defections have already multiplied.

Determined to express himself "until the moment when [he will end up] in the wooden crate" , Jean-Marie Le Pen suddenly projects: "If Eric is the candidate of the national camp in the best position, of course, I will support. Until now, he defended Marine Le Pen and grumbled against the division of the nationalist camp, comparing, this summer, Zemmour to troublemakers, even to "stars of the show" . "Will he know how to take it?" It's not that obvious, and I know something about it because I started at 0.74%, ” notes the April 2002 finalist.

Zemmour, encouraged by the daughter of a minister of the Third Reich

The “Menhir” has affection for the one he sees as his friend. It is easier for him to give him a phone call than to Marine Le Pen. He appreciates at home his « courage » and his « culture » – “It’s becoming rare”. The two have maintained a warm relationship since the 1980s, sharing long conversations about France and political kitchens. The nonagenarian willingly came to Paris to see the journalist of the Figaro, at the Au Petit Riche brewery, and naturally he opened the doors to his home in Reuil-Malmaison.