PDA

View Full Version : Should you listen to this?

Arcachon
29-03-21, 21:13
As the developer told us, at least 600 homebuyers have given the above questions a “Yes”. Anyway, they will have the answers two years later after the project obtains its TOP in 2023 when they collect the key to their new unit. This experiment only costs $1,750 psf or $840,000 to $1.5 million for one and two-bedroom units.

Are Singaporeans adventurous? Not really. I think we are still very conservative, especially comparing with recently how some salarymen and students quit their jobs and studies to “trade” in the US and Hong Kong stock markets full time, going after IPOs, GameStop, Tesla etc. Why hold onto a job when there is no job security but pay cut? Why continue to study when there is no good offer after graduation in this economy? Why not jump in for some quick and easy money?

Will I take the risk too? Not for me. As Mad Money host Jim Cramer said: “Don’t invest in anything that has any risk for the vast majority of your newfound fortune. Who needs risk when you’re already rich?”

I am not rich. But I am no longer young. I have to preserve my wealth for my golden years. When you are young and desperate for money, you take big risk because you have nothing much to lose. When you are no longer young and not desperate for money anymore, who needs risk?

https://www.propwise.sg/how-well-are-developers-new-projects-selling/