PDA

View Full Version : Singapore artiste Hong Ling, 26, Buys 2-Bedroom Condo

mcmlxxvi
04-09-20, 09:21
Hello, how are you? MCM is back!!!!!!!

Long time no see. Now that I join the self-employed gang, I have a bit more time to spend here.

To start off, let's look at the recent 'high profile' purchase of a certain artiste.

https://i.ibb.co/NrDv2qq/Annotation-2020-09-04-090354.png

Congrats Hong Ling!!! You really do the pre-30 home owners gang proud! Ganbatte.

Can anyone guess which district and which project she bought?

It took me about 1 hour using just this photo.... must admit my kungfu really deteriorated.

chloechen
04-09-20, 22:25
Wonder how much she earns?
So young can buy a 2 BR condo in the RCR!

mcmlxxvi
05-09-20, 09:24
Wonder how much she earns?
So young can buy a 2 BR condo in the RCR!

Tia gong on other h forum people say it costs 700K+ 517sf. Then got other say 800K 600sf.
And that her endorsements five figures and got a few.

Liddat her downpayment no problem, question is how is she gonna sustain the mortgage (if any).

Maybe she rich or family rich to start with?

Why nowadays all the artistes 'hao lian' their newly acquired assets huh?

MSM show these kind of news during this crisis period is for what har? Responsible reporting?

zeamybro
05-09-20, 09:43
Tia gong on other h forum people say it costs 700K+ 517sf. Then got other say 800K 600sf.

Liddat her downpayment no problem, question is how is she gonna sustain the mortgage (if any).

MSM show these kind of news during this crisis period is for what har? Responsible reporting?

No need pay absd so shiok ..... happy for her , well done for a 26 year old 👍👍👍

mcmlxxvi
05-09-20, 10:13
Yaa..... So anyone can guess no which condo?

bargain hunter
06-09-20, 12:54
Yaa..... So anyone can guess no which condo?

me lor. now still can expose here meh? will tio doxxing rule or not? i give clue, balestier. its a 1+study, not 2 bedroom

Lord Anus
06-09-20, 16:11

later cannot pay up, hong ling become hong gan

mcmlxxvi
06-09-20, 16:31
me lor. now still can expose here meh? will tio doxxing rule or not? i give clue, balestier. its a 1+study, not 2 bedroom

The other forum already revealed liao...

It's just educated guessing. I won't call it doxxing. She own self post the photo leh.

The name starts with V right? That would be my _guess_. Guess only hor.

mcmlxxvi
06-09-20, 16:34
later cannot pay up, hong ling become hong gan

Maybe is near Hong Lim?

bargain hunter
06-09-20, 17:51
The other forum already revealed liao...

It's just educated guessing. I won't call it doxxing. She own self post the photo leh.

The name starts with V right? That would be my _guess_. Guess only hor.

u like that say those get the hint go caveat see can already hahahahaha. even actual price also will know.

but true lah, she ownself post photo, dunno the power of online sleuths. not doxxing.