PDA

View Full Version : Coastal View Residences

rayaw
16-06-08, 00:52
See the following site. By Eastern Holding. Same developer for Coastal View.

http://www.epl.com.sg/property/rishaven.html
Eastern Holdings secures first enbloc project for S$12.5 million

Here is the extract on Coastal View
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
999 year leasehold site in Pasir Ris to be redeveloped into a 5-storey low rise apartment block

Target consumers with desire for quality life at affordable prices
Singapore, 2 August 2007 – Fresh from its Holland District acquisitions, Eastern Holdings Limited, (“Eastern” or the “Group”), an emerging boutique property developer with a growing portfolio of residential, commercial and industrial properties, looks east to Pasir Ris with its first enbloc acquisition, Loyang Terrace for S$12.5 million.

Located along Jalan Loyang Besar, Loyang Terrace has a 999-year leasehold tenure with a land size of approximately 23,158 sq ft. At a purchase price of S$12.5 million, the property was acquired at a value of S$540 psf. Eastern intends to develop a 5-storey low rise apartment block with at least 25 apartments. The total permissible gross floor area is about 32,421 sq ft.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

rayaw
16-06-08, 00:54
Hi to those who bought this development.

Do you think you have secure the unit at a ggod buy?

Or you think the price is way too high and the price will drop to 500 psf

Any suggestion???

easty
17-06-08, 16:13
Hi to those who bought this development.

Do you think you have secure the unit at a ggod buy?

Or you think the price is way too high and the price will drop to 500 psf

Any suggestion???

U din buy it for self stay?

I think we should look at the new project Livia in pasir ris which is launching soon and take it from there. Heard it is going to be launched from 650psf.not sure whether 650 applies to PH..If so, single storey could be around 700 to 800psf.

rayaw
18-06-08, 00:26
Heard that the condo is 99 year lease.

If that is the case, JLB or coastal view of 737 (last transacted) is more worthwhile.

I believe the going for small unit of 1,000 sqft will be around 700~750.

Too expensive.

Wait till end of the year.

Try JLB resale or Blue water 2 and even resale Coastal View.

Better view and less owner to share the facility.

easty
18-06-08, 12:13
Heard that the condo is 99 year lease.

If that is the case, JLB or coastal view of 737 (last transacted) is more worthwhile.

I believe the going for small unit of 1,000 sqft will be around 700~750.

Too expensive.

Wait till end of the year.

Try JLB resale or Blue water 2 and even resale Coastal View.

Better view and less owner to share the facility.

what i meant earlier was to keep an eye on the project Livia. If it is selling well at an average of 700psf..it will provide a gd support for ur coastal view.

SO keep ur fingers crossed.

rayaw
18-06-08, 23:44
Better to have Livia selling at 500 ~ 550, then coastal view or JLB can drop to 600~650 for 1000 sqft unit.

Then I will like to buy a unit in either one of them.

Now it is too high.

What do you think.

Livia has 724 unit. if each unit has average of 3~4 person, ther will be 2172~2896 people moving around.

Too crowded.

Coastal view has only 52 unit , 156 ~ 208 people, less crowded and I think most of the tenant are couple with 1 or no children,

It be may be only 120 people. Much less crowded.

RIGHT?

Curious
20-06-08, 12:34
Better to have Livia selling at 500 ~ 550, then coastal view or JLB can drop to 600~650 for 1000 sqft unit.

Now it is too high.

What do you think.

Livia has 724 unit. if each unit has average of 3~4 person, ther will be 2172~2896 people moving around.

Too crowded.

Coastal view has only 52 unit , 156 ~ 208 people, less crowded and I think most of the tenant are couple with 1 or no children,

RIGHT?
How can Livia drop to 500-550psf when The Quartz in Sengkang is sold at $693-833psf in May08?

easty
20-06-08, 13:17

Now it is too high.

What do you think.

Too crowded.

RIGHT?

I tot u said that u have bot one 2bedrm unit on the 4th flr in other thread?

U r too affected by newspaper reports ...

If u notice, during 2004-5period.,.media nvr urge ppl to buy properties and only do that in 2007 when property price is very high..

If one can be rich by following reports...life will be so simple oredi. Most analysts who wrote those reports do not invest in properties.

rayaw
21-06-08, 02:19
Bought the unit. Oh! that post.

I key in too fast on that past.

I meant nearly bought a unit.

It is lovely at first sight but the price of 850 is too high for that area.

If I have the cash, I would definitely buy. Anyway, if yo9 do not sell in but for staying, It does not matter to you when the price move up or move down.

I believe, in the long run, may be 15 to 20 years, the price will slowly move up as long it is freehold.

As for 99, it will be quite different as price of the house will move down after 20 years down the road.

If 2nd hand market of CV drop to 650 for the same unit, I would like to think about it.

buy
21-06-08, 22:16
always nearly brought ...

rayaw
18-07-08, 22:52
Average for Livia is at 650.

Price coming down. End of the year, maybe drop to 550.

Be patient and wait,\.

Also Livia is at the other end of the road.

Just wait for the next rpoject much nearer to MRT.

Then price at 500 per sqft. Then buy.

JUst wait for 2 years, new project will launch.

Now start keep money. :sleep:

hooya
19-07-08, 01:14
From Asia1 online:

ANOTHER condo-like public housing is coming up, this time in the heart of bustling Ang Mo Kio.

Developer United Engineers, through its subsidiary Greatearth Developments, is launching its 578-unit project for sale next Wednesday.

Located at Ang Mo Kio Street 52, Park Central@AMK offers four 30-storey towers with four and five room flats.

Every unit will come with condo-style trappings such as built-in wardrobes, kitchen cabinets, air-conditioning system.

The average selling price will range from $490 per square foot to $500 psf, or between around $400,000 to just below $700,000.

Unregˇstered
21-07-08, 18:12
Average for Livia is at 650.

Price coming down. End of the year, maybe drop to 550.

Be patient and wait,\.

Also Livia is at the other end of the road.

Just wait for the next rpoject much nearer to MRT.

Then price at 500 per sqft. Then buy.

JUst wait for 2 years, new project will launch.

Now start keep money. :sleep:
Aiyah! Why so stupid and say $500psf?
Price coming down to $50psf lah.

dd
24-07-08, 13:48

Now it is too high.

What do you think.

Too crowded.

RIGHT?

how can u say like dat. those big condo got more space. those small condo got less space. small condo also got parking problem.. i can guarantee u that! u agent, right???

rayaw
24-07-08, 20:08
Simple mathematics.

Divide the swimming pools area by the no of people.

For every one chair or equipment in the condo, imagine the no of people using it.

For evey toliet bowl, no of shit it takes.

You mean you cannot do simple maths? :banghead:

rayaw
24-07-08, 20:38
Hi Leech;

Please see the layout needed

abc
06-08-08, 20:54
Simple mathematics.

Divide the swimming pools area by the no of people.

For every one chair or equipment in the condo, imagine the no of people using it.

For evey toliet bowl, no of shit it takes.

You mean you cannot do simple maths? :banghead:

Hello hello, smaller project is better. Give another 10years or so, en-bloc is easy. Big project, very very difficult to en-bloc.

Let face it, how many people make use of the swimming pool or any equipment in the condo. In any condo, eg : gym........always the same people using the gym. The rest are happy to be in their own unit watching TV or working very hard and come back home late so as to pay off their loan.

rayaw
07-08-08, 21:29
That right.

You should get a house that is comfortable, less noise, near a park, less people and enjoy it.

Why crowd wuth thousands of people in a big project with most of the facilty seldom use.

Rule 1 - get FH
Rule 2 - Buy small project
Rule 3 - good view
Rule 4 - enjoy life
Rule 5 - also enjoy life.

abc
12-08-08, 15:02
That right.

You should get a house that is comfortable, less noise, near a park, less people and enjoy it.

Why crowd wuth thousands of people in a big project with most of the facilty seldom use.

Rule 1 - get FH
Rule 2 - Buy small project
Rule 3 - good view
Rule 4 - enjoy life
Rule 5 - also enjoy life.

Agreed with you! Life is SHORT. Do enjoy your life.

AJL
25-08-08, 12:54
Anyone here has the floor plan for JLB? Am interested in 2-rm/2+1

Sniper
06-09-08, 22:49
Agreed with you! Life is SHORT. Do enjoy your life.

That's right, life is short, so if you like the condo just buy it.
If you don't like (or probably don't have enough money) then be happy to stay in HDB :)))

rayaw
28-10-08, 23:56
After survey the whole road of Jln Loyang Besar,

I have found that Coastal View has best and even sea view compare to the rest that has just lanuch.

Both side of the Condo are terrace house which is unlikely to be redevelop at this financial weather.

The view will be beautiful for both side of the condo.

However, the appliance given are not the best nor complete.

There is no Oven and the kitchen shelves are not that fantastic.

There is no Yard door and the room are rather small

One thing good is that there is no bomb shelter as the stairs are the bomb shelter.

The best units are

1. The Penhouse
2. Unit 04-10 (Best) sold at 896 psf
3. Unit 04-07 (direct balcony to sea view) for living and Bedroom

If you are going for good retirement life, i believe this property is one of the best.

Also, heard that most of the unit is sold to people that want to stay there than investment for rental.

That also eliminate difficult neighbour.

Any feedback?

marktkt
12-03-09, 00:14
Just a check, is coastal view apartment or condo ? heard it all sold out at 850psf,which seem high for apartment.

rayaw
16-03-09, 22:43
Coastal view is a condo with swimming pool, gym and etc.

It only has 50 units.

6 x 2 bedroom
24 x 3 bedroom
10 PenHouse (4 rooms)

it has 3 entrance

one towards pasir ris dr 4
one towaeds aloha chalet.

both side facing terrace house

Very nice.

But expensive

Sold from 750 ~ 890 psf.

Now only worth 700 ~ 750 psf.

For stay ~ very good
For invest ~ NO NO

rayaw
16-03-09, 22:45
Sorry

It is 2 entrance, not 3 entrance.

Only condo with 2 entrance in JLB:scared-2:

marktkt
19-03-09, 12:33
Hi RayAw,

Thanks for the reply. Saw many of your posting in D17/18 regarding JLB, Riz Haven, Bluwater1 & 2 , what your view on Bluwater2 projt ?

Price have dropped to 577psf but mainly left with the very large unit (penthouse, gnd unit, at least >1500ft). Since we are discussing bluwater2, it will be better to continue the discussion in the thread under bluwater2. Thanks

marktkt22
02-04-09, 12:34
saw an advert on pH for sale in strait times last week, 2626 ft, asking for 1.55m neg. seem that ~ 590PSF. Price seem to have weakened, since I think the condo was launch at 800+psf...that good new as it help to bring down the price in that area.

Anyway, Bluwater2 is marketing at 577psf (for the very large gnd and PH unit) , so that sort of act as a cap on pricing perhap.

marktkt22
07-12-09, 07:34
seem that this area is very quiet ...not much posting in this thread here:cheers1:

All the Bluwater2, JLB, Riz Haven, Coast View etc doesn't have much posts. wonder why..

marktkt22
04-04-10, 00:25
so for those buyer of coastal view... projt has TOP for some time...did it meet expectatn ? Any feedback ?

Rayaw ..what your opinion, you have bought a unit there and has done extensive comparison between JLB residence, CV, Bluwater 1,2 Riz haven etc,..:)

marktkt22
16-04-10, 23:53
is there a pool in coastal view.. ? no guardhouse...? is this condo or apartment... the price of 850+ psf when it was launched seem high for an apartment in D17/18... overpriced i believe...imho

JLB pricing match that of it apartment status, so that probably a good buy .:)