PDA

View Full Version : Viz@Holland (D10, F'hold,Sim Lian)

kal
30-05-08, 08:40
Just TOP ! How come nobody start thread on this condo? Its going at $1200-1300psf...Quite good location though

very concern
30-05-08, 08:58
Just TOP ! How come nobody start thread on this condo? Its going at $1200-1300psf...Quite good location though

Do you know that somebody died during the construction of this development?

AH GOU
30-05-08, 10:12
Do you know that somebody died during the construction of this development?

YA! a chinese woman got killed in a low floor unit? forgotten which level though? by blangadeshi worker! sure haunted liao lah!

dun get conned
30-05-08, 12:20

Good meh?

Next to ugly HDB flats, and near very busy high traffic main road. Every minute got lorry pass by making hell of a noise.

Your mailing address will be Queensway, not Holland Rd or Holland Hill.... don't be fooled by the condo name.

Last time $700+ psf me and a few friends see already also don't want to buy, as there were better choices available then. Now it is $1200 psf? Likewise, there are better choices available now as well for that price.

kal
30-05-08, 12:24
Last time?? If everybody knows last time, now everybody will be much richer liao :tongue3:

dun get conned
30-05-08, 12:31
Last time?? If everybody knows last time, now everybody will be much richer liao :tongue3:

And we are.

We bought other condos for $700-$800 psf and sold off last year at $1500 psf to nearly $2000 psf. This is a public forum so believe it or not it is up to you.

The point is, Viz@Holland until now cannot even smell $1300 psf.

Hype Hype
30-05-08, 14:50
And we are.

We bought other condos for $700-$800 psf and sold off last year at $1500 psf to nearly $2000 psf. This is a public forum so believe it or not it is up to you.

The point is, Viz@Holland until now cannot even smell $1300 psf.
Viz@Queensway will settle back at 700$.

paperplate
31-05-08, 03:43
Viz@Queensway will settle back at 700$.

I thought this forum is not for speculators to talk down the market?

viz a viz
10-06-08, 23:54
we just started to move in here... sure enough, everytime we tell the delivery drivers (furniture, contractor, KFC!) it's at queensway.. they think it's at the queensway shopping centre side. Really difficult to explain to them where we are cos they don't think of 221 queensway as queensway but holland!

and the people staying here, who go use the bbq pits on weekends... they look like they upgraded from commonwealth crescent. the property agents look more classy and drive better cars than the people staying here!

lots of units here still for sale or rent.. we still get flyers from agents every day. looks like it'll be a long time before viz becomes fully occupied. i think most people bought here at a high, and are now facing problems trying to break even.

viz what?
11-06-08, 00:19
we just started to move in here... sure enough, everytime we tell the delivery drivers (furniture, contractor, KFC!) it's at queensway.. they think it's at the queensway shopping centre side. Really difficult to explain to them where we are cos they don't think of 221 queensway as queensway but holland!

and the people staying here, who go use the bbq pits on weekends... they look like they upgraded from commonwealth crescent. the property agents look more classy and drive better cars than the people staying here!

lots of units here still for sale or rent.. we still get flyers from agents every day. looks like it'll be a long time before viz becomes fully occupied. i think most people bought here at a high, and are now facing problems trying to break even.
No takers it seems. Every week sellers lower their asking price. Soon should be less than 1000psf.

Unreg¡stered
11-06-08, 09:54
No takers it seems. Every week sellers lower their asking price. Soon should be less than 1000psf.
Only you are lowering your house, which is just a dream. I am not, they are not.

Unregistered.
12-06-08, 11:05
SHOULD BE VIZ@QUEENSWAY SINCE ADDRESS IS 221 QUEENSWAY. PRICE ERODING STEADILY.

Siao Liao
14-06-08, 03:58
Really haunted ah??? Den the price will dive steeply...

Unregistered_noisy
15-06-08, 23:54
For the longest, longest time ever, I have wondered why anybody would want to buy something so close to the main road, near a traffic junction. So noisy, not to mention dusty. Paid so much some more. At that time, everyone thought the prices will rise like no tomorrow, it did, but now not anymore.

Viz Kid
16-06-08, 00:24
For the longest, longest time ever, I have wondered why anybody would want to buy something so close to the main road, near a traffic junction. So noisy, not to mention dusty. Paid so much some more. At that time, everyone thought the prices will rise like no tomorrow, it did, but now not anymore.
Yes not only that its not rising, it has started falling or rather diving. Now heard that 1100psf also possible. Wait a couple of quarters and it will be sub1000psf.

viz a viz
01-07-08, 00:09
seems like lots of HDB upgraders in this condo.. not v posh. every weekend the whole clan comes for bbq... v different from the condos further down the road which have more expats.

Haunted
01-07-08, 13:37
seems like lots of HDB upgraders in this condo.. not v posh. every weekend the whole clan comes for bbq... v different from the condos further down the road which have more expats.

Thought this place is haunted. A maid was murdered here sometime back!

Unregistered3
01-07-08, 15:04
Thought this place is haunted. A maid was murdered here sometime back!

On the 3rd floor...

Unregistered222
01-07-08, 15:21
U suffer from colonial syndrom issit? Ang moh go BBQ is posh. Locals go BBQ is not posh?

Viz kid
02-07-08, 06:46
Whatever you say at 600-700psf it would be a steal. Just a few months away.

Unregistered2
02-07-08, 08:39
Whatever you say at 600-700psf it would be a steal. Just a few months away.

wishful thinking

viz kid
02-07-08, 09:07
wishful thinking

900 psf already being quoted if you take a decision then and there. still they make money since they booked at 700psf.

viz a viz
02-07-08, 12:55
U suffer from colonial syndrom issit? Ang moh go BBQ is posh. Locals go BBQ is not posh?

depends on how you see it. Good rental yields don't come from locals but expats. Why do you think most of prime dist 10 rentals are from expats?

i'm guessing most investors who bought are now desperate to rent that they can't afford to be choosy.

but it brings down the image of the place, esp for a dist 10 condo.

viz a viz
02-07-08, 12:59
900 psf already being quoted if you take a decision then and there. still they make money since they booked at 700psf.

i think pple are doing the waiting game. every day i see agents bringing potential clients but still the place is 80% empty.

so issit colonial syndrom if i notice that the chio agents always seem to bring the ang mohs to viz?

02-07-08, 15:40
Sonia Kolesnikov-Jessop

After two years of exuberance, activity in the private housing market in Singapore has slowed to a near standstill. The number of new property sales, measured on a monthly basis, contracted 64.9 percent in April, as buyers became more cautious and took a wait-and-see attitude. As a result, several well-publicized launches have been put on the backburner for an indefinite period and some developers have started to drop asking prices, for example at The Lakeshore in Jurong West and Blu Coral in Telok Kurau.

An air of doom and gloom has settled over Singapore’s residential property market and vultures are circling, proclaiming the Singapore residential property market is about to collapse by 30-40 percent, but are they interpreting the facts correctly? Not all experts agree, with some calling the current market downturn more of a short-term blip rather than the beginning of a market collapse.

“The slowing of the property market is a natural development after prices skyrocketed on the back of very strong demand,” says Sherman Chan, an economist at Moody’s Economy.com, “but a 30-40 percent collapse is highly unlikely. The construction sector is an important growth driver for Singapore and I don’t think the government would let it collapse as there would be wider ramifications. Let’s not forget that the government imposed some measures last year to cool down the market and these measures could very well be lifted if need be.”

In recent weeks, several bearish reports have forecast a dramatic plunge in home values over the next two years. Barclays Capital believes private home prices could slide 28-30 percent by 2010, while Credit Suisse predicted a price decline of 30 percent in 2008-2009.

The bears are pointing to several factors suggesting the writing is on the wall. The stock of unsold condominiums (as measured by projects that have been issued a sales license) rose to 10,861 units in the first quarter of this year, 34 percent higher than the quarterly average in 2007 and back up to levels not seen since June 2005. Net CPF withdrawals for private property have turned negative for the first time, reflecting the decline in transaction as well as profit taking by local buyers who own more than one property. “This has never happened before, not even during the 1998 Asian Financial Crisis,” notes Barclay Capital economist Waiho Leong. And vacancy rates in non-landed property developments have also risen in recent months toward 6.3 percent, compared with 5.6 percent in the last quarter of 2007. Credit Suisse, in its recent report, argues that this will rise further to 9.8-19 percent, on a base and worst case scenario. This could in turn trigger a sharp fall in rentals further weakening the market. “The last time vacancies shot up from 5.8 percent to 9.7 percent, rentals fell by 41percent,” Credit Suisse Tricia Song wrote referring to the year 1996.

Casting long shadows on the markets are the estimated 66,000 home units expected to be completed between 2009-2012, as well as the possible unwinding of speculative purchases. Unless many of the developments that are currently in the pipeline are postponed, a cumulative surplus could provide a glut that will be felt most acutely in 2010, Leong warned.

The bears also argue that given the current thin sales environment, the small price growth recorded by the URA indices do not reflect sentiment and can easily be biased by a few high-end sales. A better gauge of sentiment is land prices and developers’ waning appetite for recent URA auctions, they say. In May, a 99-year residential leasehold site in Choa Chu Kang Drive attracted a top bid of only $203 per square foot per plot ratio, well below the $230-$270 psf ppr range the market had expected.

But not everybody agrees. “I think bad interpretation of data is causing the string of bad news,” says Ku Swee Yong, Director, Savills Residential Private Limited.

Ku points out that the supply figures touted by some analysts bundle together planned, under construction and complete unit numbers. “The reality is that any apartments expected to complete in 2010 but still not under construction today, is unlikely to be completed on time given that the average construction period for a 20 storey apartment block takes 24 months from foundation works till handover” Ku remarks.

“The construction sector is tight on resources today and unless there are policy changes given to encourage faster pace of construction, the ‘oversupply scenario’ is not a realistic one,” he adds.

Tay Huey Ying, Director for Research and Consultancy at Colliers, agrees, pointing out that although the supply pipeline appears a “bit on the high side,” once delays and abandonment of project developments are taken into account, “the new supply will be much lower than expected.”

Leonard Tay, director, CBRE Research also points out that many of the units will be taken out by either en-bloc sellers who need to relocate, or new expatriates moving here. “There is a lack of activity in the market, but property prices have been holding. I believe there are still a lot of buyers in the market with ready cash; they’re just waiting for what’s next,” Tay says, forecasting that the luxury end of the market may “dip just a bit” this year, but prices should hold for now.

As for the units bought under the deferred payment scheme that some say will be “dumped” in the market as the construction is completed, Ku says their number is probably limited to around 2,900, 10 percent of the 29,000 units that URA has given approval for sale under Deferment Payment Scheme. “Not that much to worry about,” he says.

Many property consultants are pointing to the long-term prospects for the Singapore property market supported by the positive vibe stemming from the Integrated Resorts and events such as the F1 race and the 2010 Youth Olympics.

“I think the Singapore property market is still pretty strong. We could see a mild correction, but I don’t see that as a concern because the government is still trying to attract expatriates to work here and they will contribute to demand for properties,” Chan says.

Tay also points out that given the anticipated continuing influx of foreigners, the 15-year historical average number of 7,000 new units needed a year is likely to increase to 8,000 to even 10,000 units.

“So I don’t foresee an oversupply situation as yet. I don’t think the sky is about to fall in,” she says.

03-07-08, 00:14
Many property consultants are pointing to the long-term prospects for the Singapore property market supported by the positive vibe stemming from the Integrated Resorts and events such as the F1 race and the 2010 Youth Olympics.

“I think the Singapore property market is still pretty strong. We could see a mild correction, but I don’t see that as a concern because the government is still trying to attract expatriates to work here and they will contribute to demand for properties,” Chan says.

of cuz they would say that.. they are trying to correct public belief that the market is in free fall. if they dun they will be out of a job and will need to switch to a real job!

Unreg¡stered
03-07-08, 00:38
Sonia Kolesnikov-Jessop

“I think bad interpretation of data is causing the string of bad news,” says Ku Swee Yong, Director, Savills Residential Private Limited.

Ku points out that the supply figures touted by some analysts bundle together planned, under construction and complete unit numbers. “The reality is that any apartments expected to complete in 2010 but still not under construction today, is unlikely to be completed on time given that the average construction period for a 20 storey apartment block takes 24 months from foundation works till handover” Ku remarks.

“The construction sector is tight on resources today and unless there are policy changes given to encourage faster pace of construction, the ‘oversupply scenario’ is not a realistic one,” he adds.

Tay Huey Ying, Director for Research and Consultancy at Colliers, agrees, pointing out that although the supply pipeline appears a “bit on the high side,” once delays and abandonment of project developments are taken into account, “the new supply will be much lower than expected.”

Leonard Tay, director, CBRE Research also points out that many of the units will be taken out by either en-bloc sellers who need to relocate, or new expatriates moving here. “There is a lack of activity in the market, but property prices have been holding. I believe there are still a lot of buyers in the market with ready cash; they’re just waiting for what’s next,” Tay says, forecasting that the luxury end of the market may “dip just a bit” this year, but prices should hold for now.

As for the units bought under the deferred payment scheme that some say will be “dumped” in the market as the construction is completed, Ku says their number is probably limited to around 2,900, 10% of the 29,000 units that URA has given approval for sale under Deferment Payment Scheme. “Not that much to worry about,” he says.

Tay also points out that given the anticipated continuing influx of foreigners, the 15-year historical average number of 7,000 new units needed a year is likely to increase to 8,000 to even 10,000 units.

“So I don’t foresee an oversupply situation as yet. I don’t think the sky is about to fall in,” she says.
Is there a need to post this piece of news everywhere?

viz kid
03-07-08, 12:21
Dow Will Sink Below 10,000: Strategist
By CNBC.com | 02 Jul 2008 | 10:22 AM ET

Investors should ignore recent signs of strength and face up to the fact that we will face a prolonged bear market, John Carter, president of Trade The Markets, told CNBC Wednesday.

"Longer term we’re looking at a market that is a bear market," Carter told "Squawk Box Europe."

While we can expect a rally over the next three to five weeks, this is a downward spiral that is not going away any time soon, he said.

"A trend is a trend until it ends, and we’re actually looking for the Dow to take out 10,000 by the end of the year," he added.

There are too few sectors holding the markets up, and too many dragging it down, to consider getting back into non-recession-proof sectors, according to Carter.

"A large percentage [of sectors], like financials, are getting hammered. A lot of the darlings of the past are going to get taken out back and get shot," he said.

Hugh Hendry, partner at Eclectica, also sees few signs that the outlook is picking up for the US economy.

"I think we have to recognize the recessionary forces that are bringing to bear," Hendry told CNBC. "Don't fight that, just go with the flow of the relative momentum."

Hendry said the outlook is particularly bleak for financial and technology stocks -- the two largest components of the S&P 500 -- which he said have both seen a bubble.

"When a sector becomes infected by a bubble…what history reveals is it takes 25 years to regain the highs that we saw in real terms," he said.

When it comes to fighting a U.S. downturn, now is the time to relocate assets into gold and oil, preferably through an ETF tied to the direct price of the commodity, Carter said.

He also said investors should be looking to buy into over-achievers.

"The nice thing is when you get a really down market like this the stars shine out … and when the overall market turns around, that's where you’re going to put your money," Carter said.

“I would much rather buy stocks that are near their highs in an environment like this than try to bottom-fish."

Hendry took the view that in a sustained market downturn, successful investing requires looking for more unconventional assets such as agriculture that have the potential to outperform the market.

"I think the most important thing to know is you don’t have to short this market," Hendry said.

"If you want to stay involved the most important thing is make sure the stock you own is trending higher vis-à-vis the marketplace."

st michael
03-07-08, 22:17
hahaha, new launch at St michael Rd from 600psf, 999yr leasehold. Dakoda buyers are fxxking screwed now!!!!!!!!!!!

Kovan
03-07-08, 22:25
hahaha, new launch at St michael Rd from 600psf, 999yr leasehold. Dakoda buyers are fxxking screwed now!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha.... look at the other thread, new launch at Kovan this weekend, 500+ units, 99-year, minimum $900psf, makes Dakota Residences a steal!

Fúck You Redneck
03-07-08, 23:04
Dow Will Sink Below 10,000: Strategist
By CNBC.com | 02 Jul 2008 | 10:22 AM ET

Investors should ignore recent signs of strength and face up to the fact that we will face a prolonged bear market, John Carter, president of Trade The Markets, told CNBC Wednesday.

"If you want to stay involved the most important thing is make sure the stock you own is trending higher vis-à-vis the marketplace."
Fúck you redneck. Fúck off to your land of bush.
Shemale from the US is not welcomed here.
This is CONDOsingapore.com - not a place for your bullshit.

Unreg¡stered
03-07-08, 23:06

Haha.... look at the other thread, new launch at Kovan this weekend, 500+ units, 99-year, minimum $900psf, makes Dakota Residences a steal!
2 idiots talking cock here!

Wake up! This thread is not for St Michael nor Dakota.

kongrealty
05-07-08, 16:39
Furn or Partial Or Vacant
2rm #high. Brand New.

Jacky

XYZ
05-07-08, 18:46
Furn or Partial Or Vacant
2rm #high. Brand New.

Jacky

How much? 800 psf?

viz kid
05-07-08, 18:47
2 idiots talking cock here!

Wake up! This thread is not for St Michael nor Dakota.

Wake up. People can quote any price. But market sinking and no takers. Price next quarter will be 25% lower.

kongrealty
06-07-08, 10:06
How much? 800 psf?

Pls read my title. Thanks..

Fúck You Redneck
08-07-08, 10:50
Wake up. People can quote any price. But market sinking and no takers. Price next quarter will be 25% lower.
We know the price of your US house will drop by 25%.
So when can I buy it at 25% cheaper from you redneck?

Ben (HSR)
09-08-08, 16:03
1109Sq.ft 2+1 #11

Asking @ 1260psf

Can Neg....

CALL/SMS FOR MORE INFO.

THANKS FOR VIEWING

BEN NG (HSR)
M: 97269210
E: [email protected] (http://forums.condosingapore.com/)
W: http://dreamzproperty.spaces.live.com (http://forums.condosingapore.com/)

oxboy99
10-08-08, 14:00
Went to see the studio 495sqft. The outside lift and facilities seem very nice and well maintained. Was SO excited...

But very disappointed when I saw the unit. No view. Super small and cramped. On top of that, low rise - 1st floor and 4th floor. And they want 700K when no units sold above 620K since July 08. I might as well pay 100K more and live near Orchard or Novena.

If any serious to sell at 600K, I would like to view since I'm partial to Queensway... But 700K, forget it!!!

Interested2
11-08-08, 01:48
Bro, which unit was it? I wanted to view a 495sqft unit too, but spent too much time at The Sail

critic
11-08-08, 12:29
viz mite b near town but in the middle of nowhere. I dnt see any amenities arnd wthin 200m and mrt is miles away. Not much pt, better off getting citysquare even though an indian town.

Newbie Homebuyer
11-08-08, 15:29
Is Viz holland nearer to town than Montview... seems to be cheaper than Montview?

get ready to burn
12-08-08, 01:33
See extract from www.salary.sg:

It’s not always so easy to make money, as the previous case studies suggested.

Slightly more than 10 years ago, a young couple bought something that almost ruined their lives financially.

It was the middle of 1996, a boom time for the stock market as well as the property market.

The couple - working professionals - were earning salaries that disqualify them for subsidised HDB housing.

Just married, they were yearning for a nice place to stay in.

They set their eyes on a 1,300 square foot condominium just north of Ang Mo Kio. The location is not very central, but the asking price was a crazy $1 million.

It was a stretch for the couple. Without huge savings, they could only afford the initial 20% downpayment and had to borrow the rest for the progress payments.

But given the rosy economy then, and the fact that they were holding well-paying jobs (making a combined $150k a year), they went ahead and bought the condo.

We all know what happened next.

The economy tanked. Asia went into financial crisis. Jobs were lost. Stock and property prices fell. Drastically.

Salaries were cut.

The couple also saw their income go down. Yet, they still had to make the mortgage repayments.

A big part of their earnings went to the bank.

They were slaves to the mortgage loan. (It’s still the case now. So they don’t save a lot.)

Worse, the condo’s value went down, almost to negative equity level, i.e. owing the bank more than the property’s worth.

Even now, when property prices are at peak levels (and maybe on the way down), the couple’s condo is still a loss-making investment. Why? Their condo is a leasehold property.

So, this unfortunate couple is “stuck” with a still-sizable bank loan, a condo that’s depreciating in value, and low savings. And they are considered high income earners…

A wrong move, and they are hit financially for a long time…

Will it happen again?

Real Estate Pundit
12-08-08, 12:06
Another factor to consider is the interest charged by CPF for monies withdrawn from CPF account for the use of property purchase.

I completed a transaction 2 months ago, and CPF zapped almost $100k in interest. My wife and I has the CPF online statement showing almost $500k combined total used for our property, but on completion of sale we found that we received abt $100k cash short of our estimate!

What happened was, about $600k went back to the CPF account. CPF interest basically took $100k over 8 years which is the duration we owned our home.

Imagine those who don't have any capital gain on the property, they will not receive any cash and will essentially be locked out from future property purchase for lack of cash monies.

@@@
13-08-08, 23:01
viz is a blardy waste of time...got to be smoking crack to pay 700k for less than 500sf. no amenities nearby and no mrt. better off paying less than 1k psf staying in the city fringe...

Went to see the studio 495sqft. The outside lift and facilities seem very nice and well maintained. Was SO excited...

But very disappointed when I saw the unit. No view. Super small and cramped. On top of that, low rise - 1st floor and 4th floor. And they want 700K when no units sold above 620K since July 08. I might as well pay 100K more and live near Orchard or Novena.

If any serious to sell at 600K, I would like to view since I'm partial to Queensway... But 700K, forget it!!!

oxboy99
14-08-08, 22:41
Any studio for 550k?

I can write the cheque after viewing... :ashamed1:

Unregistere.d
15-08-08, 23:04
in ths mkt only if ur grandfather sell u
Any studio for 550k?

I can write the cheque after viewing... :ashamed1:

Favor
15-08-08, 23:13
Hi,

have anyone got any feedback on The Sixth Avenue Residences. Heard that TOP is 2010. It is going for $1300 psf in the resale market. Is it still worthwhile to buy now ?

BH lover
16-08-08, 08:26
Go for Beacon Heights

Hi,

have anyone got any feedback on The Sixth Avenue Residences. Heard that TOP is 2010. It is going for $1300 psf in the resale market. Is it still worthwhile to buy now ?

Favor
16-08-08, 10:48
Go for Beacon Heights

Why Beacon Heights ? :confused: :confused: t is totally in a different district. What is the basis for the comparison ??? Care to share your thought ?:confused:

Mad Dog from BH
17-08-08, 00:04
Why Beacon Heights ? :confused: :confused: t is totally in a different district. What is the basis for the comparison ??? Care to share your thought ?:confused:

Dont bother about this mad dog...

He will go everywhere n tell people to go for beacon heights instead,from D15-16 then to 9,10 & 11..NNKC more like an agent from beacon heights..

Buy what you feel is right for you whether is for investment or renting..

Good Luck

Favor
17-08-08, 02:31
Dont bother about this mad dog...

He will go everywhere n tell people to go for beacon heights instead,from D15-16 then to 9,10 & 11..NNKC more like an agent from beacon heights..

Buy what you feel is right for you whether is for investment or renting..

Good Luck

BH looks pretty impressive. There is no doubt about it. Unfortunately, its just me that I dun like to live too near any religious building.

Btw, I found this forum very useful and enlightening. Actually I was thinking of investing in a studio apt , One North Residences. The offer was $1000 psf for a one room duplex. After I heard some views on the potential rental yield from this Forum, it had set me rethinking on this investment. There are some areas which I totally do not see it , had it not being flag up by all the sincere specialists in this Forum. Thank you, folks !

oxboy99
24-08-08, 03:37
in ths mkt only if ur grandfather sell u

Hello.... I'm giving you more than 1100psf at $550K for such a small cramped 495 sq ft unit. In fact, I don't even think it's worth that because all units have bad facing - no view. I only like it cause it's close to where I live at Queensway. BTW, it's nowhere near HV. Take it from me, I live nearby. I always pass by and laugh at the name. Not at HV also can say @ HV. LOL

Anyways, at 1275psf, I can get Parc Emliy top 8th floor unit for a spacious 549 sq ft unit for $700K with a much better view. Close to Little India MRT and 15 min walk to Plaza Singapura/Dhoby Ghout MRT. Not a great location but still close to Orchard and much better than paying 1200-1300psf to live on Queensway Road, I think.

Unregistere.d
24-08-08, 15:24
dnt need to offer me anythng coz i m nt viz owner. Just shun the 2 lousy projects (viz n parc emily) whch is my best advice 4 u.
Hello.... I'm giving you more than 1100psf at $550K for such a small cramped 495 sq ft unit. In fact, I don't even think it's worth that because all units have bad facing - no view. I only like it cause it's close to where I live at Queensway. BTW, it's nowhere near HV. Take it from me, I live nearby. I always pass by and laugh at the name. Not at HV also can say @ HV. LOL

Anyways, at 1275psf, I can get Parc Emliy top 8th floor unit for a spacious 549 sq ft unit for $700K with a much better view. Close to Little India MRT and 15 min walk to Plaza Singapura/Dhoby Ghout MRT. Not a great location but still close to Orchard and much better than paying 1200-1300psf to live on Queensway Road, I think.

Unregistered123
25-08-08, 22:00
lol..Should be Viz@Queensway..

Unregistered5
03-09-08, 10:47
3rd floor got murdered remains - I heard blood stains can never be washed off - isit still there but covered with tiles or cement or anyhow wash one? So can buy at what price? or cannot touch at all? If got ghost, she can float to other floors or not? Murderer where? Poor soul - killed in foreign land. Sounds very scary. Can send CSI in or not? How to check got ghost?

Unregistered5
03-09-08, 11:33
I am interested but I scared scared because this kind of thing better to believe than not and most religions believe in evil spirits and things like that. So can someone tell me more about this murder thing and my questions asked in my previous posting like - what happened to the murdered woman's remains? got any like blood etc on the unit floor or wall? how te clean it up? which unit isit?

oxboy99
03-09-08, 18:45
I watch CSI, seems can get rid of blood stains with bleach. For ghosts, that is another matter.

If the seller want to sell, sell to me cause I'm not so "sensitive" to see ghosts. Probably the ghost give up and go to the light.... haha

3rd floor got murdered remains - I heard blood stains can never be washed off - isit still there but covered with tiles or cement or anyhow wash one? So can buy at what price? or cannot touch at all? If got ghost, she can float to other floors or not? Murderer where? Poor soul - killed in foreign land. Sounds very scary. Can send CSI in or not? How to check got ghost?

NORMANTON GHOST
03-09-08, 21:52
you like to see ghost, buy normanton park. plenty of ghosts there, it is their HQ

I watch CSI, seems can get rid of blood stains with bleach. For ghosts, that is another matter.

If the seller want to sell, sell to me cause I'm not so "sensitive" to see ghosts. Probably the ghost give up and go to the light.... haha

CSI fan too
04-09-08, 16:12

If you watch CSI you will know that blood and semen cannot be completely gotten rid of.

Just switch off the lights, spray the luminol over the area and wear the special goggles and you can see the blood and semen.

CSI script is written in consultation with hundreds of criminology experts and consultants so this should be 100% true.

Ghosts
04-09-08, 16:17
wrong lah.. heard got a lot of ghosts at Laguna Park.. They all come out at night to scratch yr cars or yr houses. So be wary..

Unregistereda
05-09-08, 02:11
laguna park ghost revealed lah, bogus one.
wrong lah.. heard got a lot of ghosts at Laguna Park.. They all come out at night to scratch yr cars or yr houses. So be wary..

oxboy99
06-02-09, 09:59
So I guess it's true that someone died at Viz@Holland.

http://www.todayonline.com/pdf_open.asp?id=0602NSR015

Forensic clues set tone for case
Leong Wee Keat [email protected]

IT WAS an on-off relationship that finally seemed to be heading somewhere. After her wedding plans were shelved once — when she found out that her fiance was a married man — Indonesian maid Yulia Afiyanti told friends that she was finally marrying Bangladeshi construction worker Kamrul Hasan Abdul Quddus in January last year. But on Dec 16, 2007, just weeks before the marriage, Ms Yulia’s naked body was found in a box in a third-floor unit of an unfinished condominium where Mr Kamrul worked.

Yesterday, Mr Kamrul, 35, went on trial in the High Court for the murder of Ms Yulia, 25. Deputy Public Prosecutor Peter Koy told the court that Mr Kamrul had met the deceased the night before her body was found. The lovers had met at between 7.48pm and 9.06pm while Ms Yulia was taking her employer’s dog for a walk.

Mr Kamrul then returned to his Kaki Bukit dormitory and later travelled to his worksite at Viz@Holland along Queensway, arriving there just past midnight.
Between 1.55am and 2.10am, Mr Kamrul made several calls to Ms Yulia’s mobile phone. DPP Koy said evidence from Health Sciences Authority’s forensic scientists would show that Mr Kamrul had been present in the unit where Ms Yulia’s body was discovered. She had died from strangulation. DNA evidence would also be cited during the trial to show that the accused had *** with the deceased before her death, added the DPP.

In a series of statements to police investigators, Mr Kamrul denied his involvement in Ms Yulia’s death. But DPP Koy said evidence would show that Mr Kamrul’s account in his statements on certain material
aspects were lies and corroborative of his guilt. Ms Yulia and Mr Kamrul became acquainted at a social gathering in 2005 and had planned to get married in Sept 2007. But their relationship took a twist when Ms Yulia
discovered that Mr Kamrul was already married and had two children in Bangladesh. She found a new boyfriend but this relationship did not last long and she went back to Mr Kamrul.

The prosecutionn - tends to call 69 witnesses to prove its case. If convicted of murder, Mr Kamrul faces the death penalty.

gonk
10-02-09, 12:13
Dunno which suay owner bought the unit...Not sure if its really die there or body dumped there....

Either way, its just really cursed...

oxboy99
11-02-09, 13:27
Usually, ghosts tend to stay with the body until it is discovered. Then if they died a violent death (as in this case), they will not leave and wander the property looking for something (justice maybe?)

The poor lady... tricked by the married guy, then murdered. Even I would not leave this Earth until justice is served.

Very curious to see if anyone staying here have seen a mysterious lady wandering the grounds.

august
11-02-09, 14:55
maybe she will become guardian for the condo.. kick out pests and intruders, machiam better than the security guards :o

isaaclim
12-02-09, 17:32
Isn't that the case is closed? Death sentence! What else you want? Rape him before hang?

Come on...