PDA

View Full Version : Landed

Arcachon
10-07-16, 20:02
https://scontent-hkg3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13590522_658233917667262_6976523619152956898_n.jpg?oh=626c290df0006cc77a8f6f767207fa70&oe=57E9056D

🎉🎉Victoria Park Villas🎉🎉
Mixed landed in D10 launching soon!!
👍106 units of semi-D (5 bedrooms ensuite) and 3 Bungalows (6 bedrooms ensuite)
👍Private lift to all levels
👍All rooms with ensuite wash room
👍Excellent location with 2 MRT stations nearby
👍Within 1km to Nanyang Primary School
👍expected TOP 2018https://scontent-hkg3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13627066_658235691000418_6540337010479782237_n.jpg?oh=22da2d63e0cc11ab258774a480f4eb78&oe=57F120A8

Pynchmail
10-07-16, 20:54
Wow. Such a huge price difference between the Pool Villa and the Garden Villa.

proud owner
10-07-16, 21:54
too expensive for a 99 LH property...

no difference from the other clustered housing ... many of which are FH ,,,

Pynchmail
10-07-16, 22:33
This one is not cluster housing, it is normal landed.

proud owner
10-07-16, 23:28
This one is not cluster housing, it is normal landed.

really ? it seems they have common facilities ...

anyway .. for 99 LH they are expensive ...

if it were to be a sold out project, they only helped to push up the FH/999 Lh properties in its surrounding ...

proud owner
10-07-16, 23:33
really ? it seems they have common facilities ...

anyway .. for 99 LH they are expensive ...

if it were to be a sold out project, they only helped to push up the FH/999 Lh properties in its surrounding ...

None of the units have GATE...meaning open concept...

hence i believe it is a gated estate... with common facilities ?

can anyone confirm that please?

Pynchmail
11-07-16, 09:25
All the units have gate and are fenced up. Definitely normal landed. There are no common facilities.

proud owner
11-07-16, 11:59
All the units have gate and are fenced up. Definitely normal landed. There are no common facilities.

http://www.victoria-park-villas.info/

according to the official web site .. it says LUXURY CLUSTER HOUSE AT CORONATION ROAD ..
one of the pictures showing the units.... NO boundary, NO gate

http://www.victoria-park-villas.info/2015/06/victoria-park-villas-floor-plan.html

This link says swimming pool, gym, sauna, jacuzzi and MORE ...

If this is like Luxus hill ... then the website info is wrong

bargain hunter
11-07-16, 12:56
http://www.sgvictoriaparkvillas.com/floor-plans.html

bro, looks like landed from the site plan. no common facilities in sight. agree and not unexpectedly expensive. former cemetery no? huat ah!

Count
11-07-16, 13:32
My initial reactions.

1. Price is definitely on the high side for landed LH.

2. The smaller Semi-Ds are really quite small in terms of land area for a landed Semi-D. Usually Semi-Ds should be at least 2,500 sq ft, especially in this area.

3. GCBs in Victoria Park ain't gonna be happy that a high density landed estate is going to pop up in their neighborhood. Roads there are quite narrow so can expect more congestion once fully occupied.

4. Is the landed market in D9, 10 and 11 picking up? Going to be a challenge to move units in such a large development in current market.

bargain hunter
11-07-16, 14:15
URA's minimum size is 150 sq m (1615 sq ft) for terrace, 200 sq m (2153 sq ft) for semi-d and 400 sq m (4306sq ft) for detached. but i always found those semi-ds with 2153 sq ft or even 2500 sq ft too small for comfort. landed in general has gone up a lot more than prime CCR and fallen a lot less. without foreign participation in landed, OCR and RCR landed will fall first and fall faster than CCR landed. so CCR landed remains very expensive FH or otherwise.

Lord Anus
11-07-16, 14:20
It is goddamn expensive for such a small land area of each unit.

And leasehold?

No thanks!

Pynchmail
11-07-16, 19:16
It is goddamn expensive for such a small land area of each unit.

And leasehold?

No thanks!

It is expensive but I went to PropertyGuru and did a search for freehold semi D in District 10 and there is hardly any for sale below $5m.

august
12-07-16, 00:22
It is expensive but I went to PropertyGuru and did a search for freehold semi D in District 10 and there is hardly any for sale below $5m.

Hard to find anything cheaper for that area.

proud owner
13-07-16, 01:50

in every property cycle, this always appears at some point...

When one can no longer find anything within his budget, for a certain location ( previously able to find), then one starts to go for Leasehold projects.

BIG MISTAKE...

Count
13-07-16, 08:35
Personally, I am not a fan of LH landed. There is obviously a market for it as some people want to stay in landed property in a certain location, and only LH fits within their budget. But for these semi-Ds which cost $4.3 and up, if you have that kind of budget, may be better getting a FH inter-terrace. Just my 2 cents.

bargain hunter
13-07-16, 09:23
in every property cycle, this always appears at some point...

When one can no longer find anything within his budget, for a certain location ( previously able to find), then one starts to go for Leasehold projects.

BIG MISTAKE...

have they completed building? if obtain csc, they can soon do the same STAY THEN PAY promo like interlace and d'leedon. lol.

HP65
13-07-16, 14:38
too expensive for a 99 LH property...

no difference from the other clustered housing ... many of which are FH ,,,

Agree it's not worth it although I would be really happy if anybody were to buy at these prices lol

Took some pictures while taking my evening jog round the estate. I think it's landed and not cluster. Anyway, might as well consider Palms @ 6th Ave. I believe they still have 5/6 units unsold and nett price after all discounts was $4.3m. However it's Cluster Landed but at least it's freehold, with security and better accessibility.

proud owner
13-07-16, 14:52
Agree it's not worth it although I would be really happy if anybody were to buy at these prices lol

Took some pictures while taking my evening jog round the estate. I think it's landed and not cluster. Anyway, might as well consider Palms @ 6th Ave. I believe they still have 5/6 units unsold and nett price after all discounts was $4.3m. However it's Cluster Landed but at least it's freehold, with security and better accessibility.

Not sure if there is a way to check, but i believe the land is FH ...but sold as LH..

Still finding it strange that the official website states there are Swimming pools, Gym, BBQ etc ... and shows drawings where there are no gate..

HP65
13-07-16, 15:51
Not sure if there is a way to check, but i believe the land is FH ...but sold as LH..

Still finding it strange that the official website states there are Swimming pools, Gym, BBQ etc ... and shows drawings where there are no gate..

PO, it's LH...sold by URA in 2013

http://www.lushhomemedia.com/manage_posts/2013/06/25/award-of-tender-for-prime-site-at-coronation-road/

I had a peep through the gates...I think they are building roads to each unit. So I think it's landed and not cluster. Some units have pool thus they can say there are swimming pools. As for gym, own house lol? Anyway best is to call an agent or capitaland directly to find out. I start receiving sms/whatapps advertisements on this project already.

proud owner
13-07-16, 22:15
PO, it's LH...sold by URA in 2013

http://www.lushhomemedia.com/manage_posts/2013/06/25/award-of-tender-for-prime-site-at-coronation-road/

I had a peep through the gates...I think they are building roads to each unit. So I think it's landed and not cluster. Some units have pool thus they can say there are swimming pools. As for gym, own house lol? Anyway best is to call an agent or capitaland directly to find out. I start receiving sms/whatapps advertisements on this project already.

i recvd whatsapp message on this projects 2 weeks ago ... largely ignored it as it is LH and EXPENSIVE ...lol

bargain hunter
14-07-16, 15:20
Quite so expencive..but they may provide all facilities for all persons

if its landed then its unlikely that they will provide facilities like cluster housing? no one will be paying maintenance and no one will be maintaining these facilities.

Count
14-07-16, 16:51
I don't believe there are any communal facilities such as gym or pool. You only get what is within your landed compound, just like any other landed property. The Whatsapp msg from my agent also did not mention any common facilities.

proud owner
15-07-16, 00:21
I don't believe there are any communal facilities such as gym or pool. You only get what is within your landed compound, just like any other landed property. The Whatsapp msg from my agent also did not mention any common facilities.

the message i recieved did not say anything about common facilities ...

i read it in the official website ....

it mentioned Swimming pool, BBQ, GYM...

proud owner
15-07-16, 00:31
the message i recieved did not say anything about common facilities ...

i read it in the official website ....

it mentioned Swimming pool, BBQ, GYM...

http://www.victoriaparkvillassingapore.com/2016/06/victoria-park-villas-facilities.html

according to capitaland's website ...

Victoria Park Villas get a large portion of site to use for landscaping and serenity that will enhance the well-balanced living at the maximum level. The contemporary villas by Capitaland will offer communal facilitiles like main entrance, pedestrian entrance, swimming pool, Pool deck, Spa Deck, Children Play Ground as well as some green and water features in the architecture.

GOT MAIN ENTRANCE ?? SWIMMING POOL ??? POOL DECK ??? CHILDREN PLAY GROUND ??? PEDESTRAIN ENTRANCE ???

LOOKS LIKE A GATED COMMUNITY ... AND EACH UNIT HAS NOT INDIVIDUAL GATE ...

SO CONFUSING ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bargain hunter
15-07-16, 15:03
http://www.victoriaparkvillassingapore.com/2016/06/victoria-park-villas-facilities.html

according to capitaland's website ...

Victoria Park Villas get a large portion of site to use for landscaping and serenity that will enhance the well-balanced living at the maximum level. The contemporary villas by Capitaland will offer communal facilitiles like main entrance, pedestrian entrance, swimming pool, Pool deck, Spa Deck, Children Play Ground as well as some green and water features in the architecture.

GOT MAIN ENTRANCE ?? SWIMMING POOL ??? POOL DECK ??? CHILDREN PLAY GROUND ??? PEDESTRAIN ENTRANCE ???

LOOKS LIKE A GATED COMMUNITY ... AND EACH UNIT HAS NOT INDIVIDUAL GATE ...

SO CONFUSING ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bro, doesn't seem to be the official capitaland website. do a google and u can see that everyone claims that they r the official website for capitaland for this project. lol.

bargain hunter
15-07-16, 15:08
ok bro, i took this from http://www.capitalandsingapore.com/our-portfolio/homes/singapore under their only future project in singapore:

"Victoria Park Villas
Prestigious landed development comprising 109 bungalows and semi-detached houses. Next to Victoria Park good class bungalow area. Walking distance to Farrer Road MRT and future Tan Kah Kee MRT stations. Near reputable schools."

should be pretty confirmed as landed and not cluster.

amk
15-07-16, 15:56
It's normal landed alright. LH99 land from GLS. Previously cemetery land.

4mil for LH99 is exp. however in this neighborhood, there is no house you can buy for <5mil. Location is better than those along coronation road since it's higher and not so dense.

dun know who will buy this. really tight in budget and still want "landed" near NYPS, you can go for those tight terraces along king's road.

bargain hunter
15-07-16, 16:38
It's normal landed alright. LH99 land from GLS. Previously cemetery land.

4mil for LH99 is exp. however in this neighborhood, there is no house you can buy for <5mil. Location is better than those along coronation road since it's higher and not so dense.

dun know who will buy this. really tight in budget and still want "landed" near NYPS, you can go for those tight terraces along king's road.

different, this is brand new. tight terraces won't do, still need to rebuild somemore. so capitaland needs pple with a 4m budget and a landed dream?