PDA

View Full Version : You can make it happen for P2P sale!

MortgageGuru
05-03-16, 23:11
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/b...2/x/13522754#/

It's a meaningful startup that I just embarked on to change the way of a property sale and at the same time helping people that's in need of help with their property.
You may came across friends & families that has issue getting a loan for their property due to some issues probably like;

- Total Debt Servicing Ratio(TDSR)
- Loss of income temporary
- Sales proceeds yet to receive thus being unable to fund for the next property
- Divorce and unable to support the outstanding loan thus having to sell off the property
- Unable to continue servicing your loan due to another borrower unforeseen circumstances. (Death, retrenched, illness, loss of income)

With this startup, we are able to help more people to overcome problem that's mentioned above.

I hope to get the support from this community which in the long run, will also helps yourself in the future if any unfortunate incidents falls upon you.

Werther
11-03-16, 20:47
Bro Mortgage guru

I still have some outstanding loan with ocbc, ard $190,000. Should i look out for other bank or just stick with it or even paid it off. I am looking to buy 2nd property. thanks

proud owner
11-03-16, 23:09
Bro Mortgage guru

I still have some outstanding loan with ocbc, ard $190,000. Should i look out for other bank or just stick with it or even paid it off. I am looking to buy 2nd property. thanks

below a certain amount, you are not allowed to 'refinance' ... check with your bank first...

MortgageGuru
12-03-16, 00:04
Better to pay it off if not you can't take a higher loan for your next purchase!

proud owner
12-03-16, 00:31
Loan free is Risk free...

Werther
12-03-16, 22:39
Thanks guru. But as the property is tenanted, thought can take interest to offset some tax..

MortgageGuru
13-03-16, 01:22
Thanks guru. But as the property is tenanted, thought can take interest to offset some tax..

You can still continue to rent it out, but then if your loan is not paid up, your next loan will be lesser at the 50% or 40% depending on how many outstanding property loan you have currently.

Werther
14-03-16, 16:59
You can still continue to rent it out, but then if your loan is not paid up, your next loan will be lesser at the 50% or 40% depending on how many outstanding property loan you have currently.

Thanks for the advice.

If I buy a small property in trust/in name of my son, pay In full.. Will that invite kopi session with iras?

MortgageGuru
14-03-16, 22:56
Thanks for the advice.

If I buy a small property in trust/in name of my son, pay In full.. Will that invite kopi session with iras?

I don't see anything wrong with that.
Parents buying a property for children paying in cash, nothing wrong much. You're not taking any loans either so there's no need to be suspicious much about it.

poulpoole
17-03-16, 06:39
Hello :)
You can at present keep on leasing it out, however then if your advance is not paid up, your next credit will be lesser at the half or 40% relying upon what number of remarkable property advance you have as of now.