PDA

View Full Version : The Parc (D5, Freehold, Chip Eng Seng & Lehman Brothers)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

xiaoyuan
17-02-10, 16:30
No problem. Maybe it will hit 1700psf in 10yrs time. Haha.

Then and again who knows? Although many are claiming current prices are too high, it's actually at 50-60% of 1998 prices after you adjusted for inflation and income increases. I guess the best example of this is that HDB prices have doubled over the last decade.

My 2 cents.

cher
17-02-10, 20:26
hmm...this is getting interesting...if there are firesales going on here, it will definitely have ripple effect to The Vision! How can The Vision be selling at above $1,000psf with fire sale going on here.

The location of this development (with freehold status) is definitely better than The Vision. :eek:

Vision got Seaview nearer to NUS, here got HDB view, that's why the price difference. Freehold or 99 is secondary property is all about location, location and location:D

xiaoyuan
18-02-10, 14:09
True. But Parc's location means it's a lot more
convenient getting around on public transport. Not forgetting it's one of the few freehold in the area that's near to a train station.

Tbh, I think the sea view at west coast is nothing to sing about either... I think it's overated. If you want seaview, a place in the east would be better.

cher
18-02-10, 22:04
True. But Parc's location means it's a lot more
convenient getting around on public transport. Not forgetting it's one of the few freehold in the area that's near to a train station.

Tbh, I think the sea view at west coast is nothing to sing about either... I think it's overated. If you want seaview, a place in the east would be better.

Honestly speaking for that kind of price i would rather go for Hundred Trees rather than Parc. At least 100 trees feel for like a private estate to me Parc looks more like new HDB those design and build, and it is surrounded by HDB, why would I pay private price to feel like staying in HDB:D

xiaoyuan
18-02-10, 23:40
I guess to each his/her preference. Personally, I prefer Parc for it's location. =)

As for it being like HDB, I do think that the BTO HDBs have pretty good designs. Beating even private housing.

19-02-10, 07:18
I guess to each his/her preference. Personally, I prefer Parc for it's location. =)

As for it being like HDB, I do think that the BTO HDBs have pretty good designs. Beating even private housing.

Some condo may looks nice outside but the developer gives you inferior furnishings(e.g. homogenous instead of marble flooring, compressed wood cabinets) or lousy layouts.

Condo may look nice when it is built but if the maintenance is not done regularly or properly, it will age faster and look uglier than those BTO flats.

Blue_duck
19-02-10, 07:59
Honestly speaking for that kind of price i would rather go for Hundred Trees rather than Parc. At least 100 trees feel for like a private estate to me Parc looks more like new HDB those design and build, and it is surrounded by HDB, why would I pay private price to feel like staying in HDB:D

At the end of the day, I think what's more important is if it looks nice or not. It doesnt matter if it looks like HDB. To me, `looks' like HDB just means HDB has improved its design. I wouldnt like a condo that looks different from HDB but its ugly.

Of the 4 condos there, I feel carabelle is probably the worst looking of the lot, even if it manages to look different from HDB, its ugly. I have been looking at D5 for awhile and have narrowed my choices to The Parc and 100 Trees. In the end, I feel The Parc is a much better choice as its cheaper at the time of my purchase than 100 trees and I just can't believe CDL would actually maintains its margin by using cheaper materials like laminate floors for such visible furnishings. I can't imagine what about the `hidden' costs savings they have. I also took a walk to the facilities of 100 Tress which is near to the slip road to Clemeni Ave 6 where the current swimming pool of HL Gardens is located, do you know how noisy it is? When the trucks climbs up or down the slip road, its horror :scared-1: Stand at the common corridor of the HDB flat nearest to 100 trees and you will know what I mean.

I used to like CDL but since The Sail and Citysq Residences, I feel their design and quality has decreased a lot. I mean CSR definitely doesnt look like a HDB flat, but its so awful looking. Blue windows? Blue windows frame :doh:

As for whether a place feels like private or not, really depends on individual. In fact, I'm not even bothered that I'm amongst HDB since its location imo is slightly better than 100 trees being nearer to walk to Clementi central....to be continued....stock mkt open liao :D

19-02-10, 08:40
Of the 4 condos there, I feel carabelle is probably the worst looking of the lot, even if it manages to look different from HDB, its ugly.

Hmm..my colleague mentioned it looks like HDB in private estate but anyway maybe it is ugly looking and he thought it is HDB. :rolleyes:

xiaoyuan
19-02-10, 14:13
Yup all good points. I think at the end of the day it's about getting a place that u like. Each of us would have different preference and requirements. Even living next to a highway, I don't think anyone at infiniti is complaining. If anything, it's fully occupied. =D

Sure, being among HDB might lose the "private" feel. But if u want to be really exclusive then u should not be looking in these area.

My friend once mentioned the perks of living near a HDB estate would be the accessibility to amenties, which I think it's very true.

In short, I think the condos in the West would be good investments for the long term considering the expansion of One North, schools and the future regional hub at Jurong.

pinkamoon
19-02-10, 16:35
Some people like exclusiveness while some like to be near amenities... It's all about personal choices. I know pple who don't mind staying far away from crowded areas and do not mind the inconveniences. Personally, i am more of a heartland person who cannot stand not staying near central areas. It's about convenience. Especially with kids around, they have to go to school and come home in their own, I still feel that staying in a not so secluded area has its advantages. At least you are assured that he/she will be safe walking home on his/her own.

Just my two cents worth...

xebay11
19-02-10, 17:12
Even living next to a highway, I don't think anyone at infiniti is complaining. If anything, it's fully occupied. =D

I pass by the Infiniti everyday, there is one ridiculous unit facing the AYE with huge plants occupying whole balcony, doors and windows shut and curtain fully drawn every single day, must be terrible to live in a flat artificially lit all the time and no fresh air, owner must be regreting buying the unit but maybe have to sell at loss.

amk
19-02-10, 18:50
...the facilities of 100 Tress which is near to the slip road to Clemeni Ave 6 where the current swimming pool of HL Gardens is located, do you know how noisy it is? When the trucks climbs up or down the slip road, its horror :scared-1:

this point is quite true. u can go to the infiniti main swimming pool/BBQ area and feel it. so noisy, it's unbearable. Really. constant humming.

the other side of Infiniti, on the other hand, is very nice, peaceful and quiet.

I'm not familiar with the Parc's location wrt the AYE. Will it be noisy or not ?

ppc88
20-02-10, 02:06
I pass by the Infiniti everyday, there is one ridiculous unit facing the AYE with huge plants occupying whole balcony, doors and windows shut and curtain fully drawn every single day, must be terrible to live in a flat artificially lit all the time and no fresh air, owner must be regreting buying the unit but maybe have to sell at loss.

At a loss for sure, the properties along West Coast at AYE seem not to have much upsides. And the new govt measures mean any one who buy now cannot sell within a yr, so less speculators could go into sub-sale mkt. plus now bank loan rule adjustment means demand could fall, so I predict the price for The Parc, Hundred Trees, Infiniti, Carabelle and Botannia could fall 10-25%.

jwong71
20-02-10, 03:11
At a loss for sure, the properties along West Coast at AYE seem not to have much upsides. And the new govt measures mean any one who buy now cannot sell within a yr, so less speculators could go into sub-sale mkt. plus now bank loan rule adjustment means demand could fall, so I predict the price for The Parc, Hundred Trees, Infiniti, Carabelle and Botannia could fall 10-25%.

Yes,speculators will turned into mid - long term investors overnite due to the 1year measurements.

But it wont deter anyone from buying, if they have the cash and tons of cpf mony and see properties as a money making tools.

90% loan are suicide case, UNLESS they put 10% as down,and holding the remaining 10% for any emegencies for the next 1-2yrs. Instead of putting all their 20% into the downpayment,while trying to rent out even at low rates.

Anyway,who will look forward for rental yields instead of capital gains.?

pmet
20-02-10, 03:48

LOL no upside and you are still looking for a property there? Seriously, I feel you are just trying to talk down the value of D5 so you could afford one yourself.

The upside of D5 is clear. The govt over the next 10yrs will be pumping billions into developing the west into a commercial hub (think mini marina bay). If you look at the amount of development in the vicinity, D5 is located in just the right place minus the crowd. D5 is going to look more like D10.

ppc88
20-02-10, 05:45
LOL no upside and you are still looking for a property there? Seriously, I feel you are just trying to talk down the value of D5 so you could afford one yourself.

The upside of D5 is clear. The govt over the next 10yrs will be pumping billions into developing the west into a commercial hub (think mini marina bay). If you look at the amount of development in the vicinity, D5 is located in just the right place minus the crowd. D5 is going to look more like D10.

We'll see! I love the new govt measures!

20-02-10, 09:13

These two measures are to prevent over-heating and not drastic measures that will cause a plunge in propery prices. The measures came into place due to strong rebound in January. They hope to see a gradual increase in prices but not a plunge. Hence, prices are expected to go up gradually.

Election is near, I don't think government will want a plunge in prices.

My two cents worth.

Reporter
20-02-10, 13:54
Yes,speculators will turned into mid - long term investors overnite due to the 1year measurements.

But it wont deter anyone from buying, if they have the cash and tons of cpf mony and see properties as a money making tools.

90% loan are suicide case, UNLESS they put 10% as down,and holding the remaining 10% for any emegencies for the next 1-2yrs. Instead of putting all their 20% into the downpayment,while trying to rent out even at low rates.

Anyway,who will look forward for rental yields instead of capital gains.?
Actually very few take up 90% loan as banks are quite careful.

http://www.sph.com.sg/images/logo_st.png
Less than 10% loans over limit
The Straits Times
Friday, 19 Febraury 2010, 7.04 pm

Financial institutions in Singapore have remained prudent in giving out housing loans.

Currently, less than 10% of housing loans are granted at over the 80% limit, 'although there are signs that more housing loans are originating at higher loan-to-value bands', said a government statement on Friday.

In a further bid to temper exuberance in the private residential market, the Government will, from Saturday, cap all housing loans at 80% of the total purchase price, from the current 90% limit.

The lower cap will apply to all housing loans given by financial institutions regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.

'In line with the objective of ensuring a stable and sustainable property market, lowering the LTV limit sends a clear signal to the financial institutions to maintain credit standards, and encourages greater financial prudence among property purchasers,' said a Government statement on Friday.

Reporter
20-02-10, 14:19
Yup! good news to me too.
It is time to remove those weak-holders, who want to flip within a year, from the market. What we want are strong-holders in the market.
This is exactly what the government is doing - a house-cleaning exercise.

http://www.todayonline.com/App_Themes/Default/images/icons/WeekendTodayOnlineLogo.png
Cooling the property market
Neo ChaiChin
Weekend TODAY
Saturday, 20 February 2010

With the spectre of a property bubble looming after demand for private housing spiked sharply in January this year - following sharp price increases in the second half of last year - the Government moved swiftly on Friday to cool the market.

Although property observers were surprised by the timing of the two new measures announced at the end of the trading day, the Government said it preferred to introduce "calibrated measures now to temper sentiments" rather than be forced "to impose more drastic measures after a bubble has formed."

In its statement on Friday, the National Development Ministry (MND) said firstly, a stamp duty will be imposed on sellers for all residential properties and residential lands bought on Feb 20 and after, and sold within a year of purchase. This is aimed at speculators who flip their properties shortly after purchasing it. Previously, only buyers had to pay stamp duties, which range from 1% to 3% of the purchase price.

Secondly, financial institutions (FIs) may only extend loans of up to 80% of the value of the property - down from the 90% loan-to-value limit allowed previously. This will apply to all housing loans given by banks and other FIs, but not to those granted by the Housing and Development Board (HDB). But this is unlikely to affect many buyers, as according to MND, fewer than 1 in 10 buyers are currently granted housing loans exceeding 80% of loan-to-value.

Both measures which take effect on Saturday, come just 5 months after the last round of measures aimed at cooling the overheating property market.

Property analysts said the timing of the announcement signals the flexibility the Government has given itself to roll out more measures in the coming months should the property market keep heating up.

"Here, we're dealing with a creature that evolves with every property upturn. So what the Government could do is ... administer a certain remedy and then they wait and see whether that medicine has taken effect," said property lecturer Nicholas Mak of Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

Deputy chairman of the Government Parliamentary Committee for National Development Lee Bee Wah however felt more could be done, saying she "would like to see a more targeted measures to address the concerns of HDB buyers".

Will They Work?

So, how potent is yesterday's dose of "medicine" likely to be? Analysts like Cushman and Wakefield managing director Donald Han said it could cause a 10% to 15% drop in new home sales.

In the short run, the measures would weed out speculative buyers, said CBRE Research executive director Li Hiaw Ho. "This is because the two rounds of stamp duty while buying and selling within a year are quite punitive."

However, Mr Mak noted that sellers who stand to make a huge profit from flipping properties might not be deterred by the 3% stamp duty.

PropNex chief executive Mohamed Ismail felt the effects would be largely psychological. The 80% loan-to-value limit would encourage buyers to exercise financial prudence, for instance.

But some questioned if the new measures tackle adequately the problem of a warming property market. "The first thing we have to ask is whether (speculation) is a rampant problem. Has the MND any evidence to show that people have been selling properties within a year?" asked Chesterton Suntec International's Colin Tan. The current market situation is the result of "so much money floating around" and people having to find investment opportunities, he reckons.

Meanwhile, MND has again given the assurance that supply remains adequate. Sites able to yield 10,550 private housing units are already on the Confirmed and Reserve List of the Government Land Sales programme in the first half of this year - the highest supply quantum in programme's history.

"These measures are likely to be ineffectual because MND has not mentioned any evidence of speculation and hence, there may not much be speculation to begin with."

- Mr Colin Tan
. Head, Chesterton Research

jwong71
20-02-10, 14:55
Yup! good news to me too.
It is time to remove those weak-holders, who want to flip within a year, from the market. What we want are strong-holders in the market.
This is exactly what the government is doing - a house-cleaning exercise.

Yes.. Time to remove weak holders,to prevent them from causing a panick sell off if they cant hold..

In another word,to prevent dip in the prices.

teddybear
20-02-10, 19:20
Or in another words, to ensure longer-term smooth and sustainable up-trend for next few years? (instead of quick & limited boom due to too short period of digestion followed by panic selling by weak holders & hence quick bust?).

Yes.. Time to remove weak holders,to prevent them from causing a panick sell off if they cant hold..

In another word,to prevent dip in the prices.

Property_Owner
20-02-10, 20:21
Buyer will end up paying higher.

Condorich
20-02-10, 22:40
yup, lower volume but bigger margin.. agents have to work harder.

stalingrad
01-03-10, 15:23
Passed by the parc yesterday, and saw a multi-story car park being built. the buyers probably are very disappointed. Every condo nearby has a underground carpark, including the infiniti.

Lucas
01-03-10, 15:38
Passed by the parc yesterday, and saw a multi-story car park being built. the buyers probably are very disappointed. Every condo nearby has a underground carpark, including the infiniti.

is it becos of the ground terrain that the carpark is visible from outside? The ground floors unit of blk 1 to 5 seems to be on top of it.

stalingrad
01-03-10, 15:41
is it becos of the ground terrain that the carpark is visible from outside? The ground floors unit of blk 1 to 5 seems to be on top of it.

it looks like a five story high park, so your scenario would not seem likely. any way, I was shocked to see such a huge carpark going up, not going down.

xiaoyuan
01-03-10, 16:36
The original ground was about 0.5 to 1 story above ground.

I don't think you need to worry about the Parc owners. Considering that they are paying more than a million for their apartments, I am pretty sure they like what they saw.

Market forces would decide the price. Your constant bashing on properties around the area will not help/ influence the prices.

Cheers.

01-03-10, 18:00
The original ground was about 0.5 to 1 story above ground.

I don't think you need to worry about the Parc owners. Considering that they are paying more than a million for their apartments, I am pretty sure they like what they saw.

Market forces would decide the price. Your constant bashing on properties around the area will not help/ influence the prices.

Cheers.

Haha...I think he is just jealous..remember his son couldn't get into NanHua and started to say bad things about NanHua?

One thing you can be sure is...Parc condo is walking distance to clementi central but his crappybelle need shuttle bus to get there..

Reporter
01-03-10, 18:12
Congratulations to those who have kept their faith in The Parc Condo!
I am sure you will be rewarded this weekend with this set of 4D - $1,091 psf!

The Parc Condo
Address ............................ psf ............... Area ........ Price ......... Contract Date
7 West Coast Walk #09-13 .... $1,091 psf .... 667 sqft .... $728,000 .... 9 Feb 10

sunburnsamsam
01-03-10, 19:51
Saw the carpark by the side of the development. Naaa....not an issue. The Parc is evalated by 1 story where the swimming pool is and the carparks are by the sides.

looking at the progess.....hopefully will TOP soon like what the construction board says 31 May 2010 :)

xebay11
01-03-10, 20:42
Haha...I think he is just jealous..remember his son couldn't get into NanHua and started to say bad things about NanHua?

One thing you can be sure is...Parc condo is walking distance to clementi central but his crappybelle need shuttle bus to get there..

Yes the Parc is way superior to crappybelle in terms of location. I don't find anything wrong with the facade or the MSCP, even if these things are ugly, so what? it only affects other people looking at the development and not even staying there, the actual residents would be enjoying the convenience and amenities being near Clementi Town centre, and already The Parc has breached $1k psf......look at the potential.

7dwc
01-03-10, 21:02
From the siteplan, it appears The Parc has a "raised" ground floor instead of a dug-in basement similar to Botannia. I am not sure whether there will be basement carpark or it may just be a passageway into the multi-storey carpark.

Condorich
02-03-10, 03:31

Yes, it would be disappointing comparing with those that have basement carparks....

However, I see the placement of the multi-storey car park by developer in this instance as a shield against the heavy expressway noise... As a result, the residential blocks are further away from the roads as compared to the infiniti...Whether it really helps or not will depend on your sensitivity to noise. Anyway, it is clearly better than having the residential blocks nearer to the noisy high volume traffic expressway.

On the multi-storey car parks, compare its placement with the Multi-Storey Carpark at The Estuary in Yishun, which is also just beside a stadium. However, the developers have instead chosen to place the multi-storey car park as a shield against the Stadium noise and not along the 6 lane road fronting the reserviour... Perhaps even as a shield against the afternoon sun....

One thing is for sure... you are going to see a lot more multi-storey carparks or a mixture of multi-storey carpark with basement carparks in new developments as margins are squeezed and demand moderated.

stalingrad
02-03-10, 11:07
Yes, it would be disappointing comparing with those that have basement carparks....

However, I see the placement of the multi-storey car park by developer in this instance as a shield against the heavy expressway noise... As a result, the residential blocks are further away from the roads as compared to the infiniti...Whether it really helps or not will depend on your sensitivity to noise. Anyway, it is clearly better than having the residential blocks nearer to the noisy high volume traffic expressway.

On the multi-storey car parks, compare its placement with the Multi-Storey Carpark at The Estuary in Yishun, which is also just beside a stadium. However, the developers have instead chosen to place the multi-storey car park as a shield against the Stadium noise and not along the 6 lane road fronting the reserviour... Perhaps even as a shield against the afternoon sun....

One thing is for sure... you are going to see a lot more multi-storey carparks or a mixture of multi-storey carpark with basement carparks in new developments as margins are squeezed and demand moderated.

No, they built the multi-story carpark next to west coast road, not AYE. West coast road is not much of a source of noise, especially late at night. I did not get to see the AYE side, though. there is another mscp there too?

Condorich
02-03-10, 11:56
No, they built the multi-story carpark next to west coast road, not AYE. West coast road is not much of a source of noise, especially late at night. I did not get to see the AYE side, though. there is another mscp there too?

Oh, I must have been wrong about it... not to sure as I drove pass the project sometime back and it seem like a MSCP over the tennis court or something

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/housing-in-singapore/singapore-property/site-plan-THE-PARC-CONDOMINIUM.htm

Anyway the developer is wise to place the tennis court and the playground area (if I am correct) closer to the expressway to act as a buffer... at least psychologically if it don't make any difference at all.

Antz621
02-03-10, 12:19
Oh, I must have been wrong about it... not to sure as I drove pass the project sometime back and it seem like a MSCP over the tennis court or something

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/housing-in-singapore/singapore-property/site-plan-THE-PARC-CONDOMINIUM.htm

Anyway the developer is wise to place the tennis court and the playground area (if I am correct) closer to the expressway to act as a buffer... at least psychologically if it don't make any difference at all.

The Parc has 2 MSCP on either side of the development.

stalingrad
02-03-10, 13:05
The Parc has 2 MSCP on either side of the development.

On the site plan, there is a "plaza" near AYE and another "plaza" near west coast road. So, these are the mscps that we are seeing? If so, isn't the word "plaza" a bit misleading if not downright cheating.

02-03-10, 13:16
On the site plan, there is a "plaza" near AYE and another "plaza" near west coast road. So, these are the mscps that we are seeing? If so, isn't the word "plaza" a bit misleading if not downright cheating.

Oh..naming plaza above MSCP is cheating? Then what about giving cheap tiles and workmanship? I don't see anything wrong with the naming but I will be mad if developer short change me with cheap tiles and workmanship...

I will be worrying if I am you for staying in a house with kids where anytime the tiles may just crack and pop up...

xebay11
02-03-10, 13:29
The Plaza could also mean the open space on top of the MSCP which may be used for recreation etc. so no foul until the development is fully completed.

stalingrad
02-03-10, 15:42
The Plaza could also mean the open space on top of the MSCP which may be used for recreation etc. so no foul until the development is fully completed.
So if you build an nuclear power plant and label it "garden" on the map after you plant a few trees on top of the power plant, that is not considered misleading? how gullible are you, man?

Besides, I don't think any buyers would even suspect that the developers were actually planning to build mscps when they made the purchases. In fact, it doesn't surprise me one bit that the developers was so dishonest. One of the developers was lehman brothers, and the other was sort of shady too. When reporters visited the showflat, the developers told them that the buyers are mostly young singaporeans with family. Turned out most of the buyers are company employees and associates.

xebay11
02-03-10, 15:58
So if you build an nuclear power plant and label it "garden" on the map after you plant a few trees on top of the power plant, that is not considered misleading? how gullible are you, man?

Besides, I don't think any buyers would even suspect that the developers were actually planning to build mscps when they made the purchases. In fact, it doesn't surprise me one bit that the developers was so dishonest.

Come on ever heard of 3d scale models at every showroom? The only one gullible is you.

stalingrad
02-03-10, 16:04
Come on ever heard of 3d scale models at every showroom? The only one gullible is you.
so the buyers would ask the agents "hmmm, what are those low rise buildings next to AYE and west coast road?" when they were given only 20 minutes to make a decision before they are ushered out of the showflat to make room for the next batch of VVIP visitors? I am sure those buyers were in shock when they found out recently that those are above ground carparks.

come on!!! don't come here and shoot your mouth randomly, and irritate the hell out of everyone.

xebay11
02-03-10, 16:09
so the buyers would ask the agents "hmmm, what are those low rise buildings next to AYE and west coast road?" when they were given only 20 minutes to make a decision before they are ushered out of the showflat to make room for the next batch of VVIP visitors? I am sure those buyers were in shock when they found out recently that those are above ground carparks.

come on!!! don't come here and shoot your mouth randomly, and irritate the hell out of everyone.

I would NEVER buy property in a 20 minute window, thank you very much.

I guess that explains why you bought Carabelle :D

7dwc
02-03-10, 16:09
I don't think there is any foul. It is indicated in the siteplan. FEO is doing something similar for The Shore too.

02-03-10, 16:10

Yeah, he is gullible enough to think that his crappybelle is top-notch but ended up as one built by a developer who couldn't even build HDB properly..:doh:

stalingrad
02-03-10, 16:15

Man, please don't reply to any posts if you don't know anything about the condos in question. We were at the showflat, and we saw how CES and lehman were selling the product. how about you? were you there? did you see that the visitors were given only 20 minutes to make a decision?

as I said, if you just keep quiet on something you don't know, that is perfectly normal. have you mother ever told you that? you must have been raised by a mother with zero education and zero etiquette. your mother would be very ashamed of your behavior.

stalingrad
02-03-10, 16:25
Yeah, he is gullible enough to think that his crappybelle is top-notch but ended up as one built by a developer who couldn't even build HDB properly..:doh:

as for you, please change your name to retard if you don't have anything informative to say but keep attacking people for no reason at all.

xebay11
02-03-10, 16:26

First you say buyers are forced to make a decision in 20 minutes and now you say that they are not.

What a joke !!

stalingrad
02-03-10, 16:27
I don't think there is any foul. It is indicated in the siteplan. FEO is doing something similar for The Shore too.

the site plan labelled the above-ground carparks as "plazas."

stalingrad
02-03-10, 16:28
First you say buyers are forced to make a decision in 20 minutes and now you say that they are not.

What a joke !!
where did I say that they were not. they were given only 20 miniutes to make a decision due to the long queue outside.

7dwc
02-03-10, 16:30
How else would you want to name it then? What I meant was that the multi-storey carpark was conveyed to the buyers right from the beginning.

stalingrad
02-03-10, 16:31
How else would you want to name it then? What I meant was that the multi-storey carpark was conveyed to the buyers right from the beginning.

just a simple "carpark" would be enough.

02-03-10, 16:32

What a joke !!

I sense some jealousy here that he couldn't get a unit..just like the Nanhua case..haha....

02-03-10, 16:36
as for you, please change your name to retard if you don't have anything informative to say but keep attacking people for no reason at all.

oh,..you losing your cool again?? Hmm...cool down...don't get angry over crappybelle built by a crappy developer...:spliff2:

Oh...you need informative news abt crappybelle? Internet has alot and I am capable of doing it..:spliff:

pinkamoon
02-03-10, 17:35
Actually I am utterly shocked at the attitude of some guys here. I don't normally criticise others' homes as I believe everyone values their own home and it is only polite to say good things about others, definitely not the other way round.

As for the meaning of plaza, it doesn't mean shopping centres here. Plaza means
1.a public square or open space in a city or town.
2.shopping centre
3. an area along an expressway where public facilities, such as service stations and rest rooms, are available.

In this case, I believe it means an open space. I don't see why the area cannot be called a plaza as the open area near bukit batok central is also called a plaza!

I was also there at the showflat and it was indeed a scary sight, not because I was given 20 minutes to decide but rather the homes were practically snatched up and everyone was given a number to make purchases. It was all up to the buyers to make a decision.

As for the carparks, I was told that there would be multi-storey carparks at both ends and the condos would be elevated as the 1st floor would be used for residents' carpark lots. No foul play.

I buy what I like. I did my homework and thought that the location was good. That was all it mattered to me. Before I bought The Parc, I was looking at Fontaine Parry Poh Huat Road. After viewing, there was only a few more units left. When I finally wanted to buy, the units were all gone. The developer refused to release anymore units, thinking that the prices would go up and agents were telling us to put a cheque to book for a particular unit we fancy, kind of a first come first serve basis, once the units are available for booking. We did not oblige of course. I don't blame the developers, neither am I angry with the agents. That's just how they do business.

姜太公钓鱼愿者上钩。

stalingrad
02-03-10, 19:26
so you built a open area on top of the mscp, and afterward it is no longer a carpark, but rather a plaza. right? give me a break!!

xebay11
02-03-10, 19:43
Actually I am utterly shocked at the attitude of some guys here. I don't normally criticise others' homes as I believe everyone values their own home and it is only polite to say good things about others, definitely not the other way round.

As for the meaning of plaza, it doesn't mean shopping centres here. Plaza means
1.a public square or open space in a city or town.
2.shopping centre
3. an area along an expressway where public facilities, such as service stations and rest rooms, are available.

In this case, I believe it means an open space. I don't see why the area cannot be called a plaza as the open area near bukit batok central is also called a plaza!

I was also there at the showflat and it was indeed a scary sight, not because I was given 20 minutes to decide but rather the homes were practically snatched up and everyone was given a number to make purchases. It was all up to the buyers to make a decision.

As for the carparks, I was told that there would be multi-storey carparks at both ends and the condos would be elevated as the 1st floor would be used for residents' carpark lots. No foul play.

I buy what I like. I did my homework and thought that the location was good. That was all it mattered to me. Before I bought The Parc, I was looking at Fontaine Parry Poh Huat Road. After viewing, there was only a few more units left. When I finally wanted to buy, the units were all gone. The developer refused to release anymore units, thinking that the prices would go up and agents were telling us to put a cheque to book for a particular unit we fancy, kind of a first come first serve basis, once the units are available for booking. We did not oblige of course. I don't blame the developers, neither am I angry with the agents. That's just how they do business.

姜太公钓鱼愿者上钩。

Exactly right, a plaza means an open space, in this case it happens to be on a car park roof top.

Just like void can mean the space between a particular person's ears.

xebay11
02-03-10, 19:54
Man, please don't reply to any posts if you don't know anything about the condos in question. We were at the showflat, and we saw how CES and lehman were selling the product. how about you? were you there? did you see that the visitors were given only 20 minutes to make a decision?

as I said, if you just keep quiet on something you don't know, that is perfectly normal. have you mother ever told you that? you must have been raised by a mother with zero education and zero etiquette. your mother would be very ashamed of your behavior.

I strongly suggest that you withdraw all comments you made about my mother, you have been reported to the mods for extreme harassment to me and my family, you have done nothing in this forums but make fun of Singaporeans and the nation, talking down on others developments, suggesting illegal activities, trying to play the racism card knowing very well that you are the only person guilty of and making seditious remarks all of which could see you on the other side of the law and resulting in you losing your permanent residency status.

xebay11
02-03-10, 20:09
The Parc buyers and all supporters of this development, please feel free to report Stalingrad's bad posts, it is the exclamation mark icon, before he does further unecessary damage to the reputation of the developers and the development.

If anyone knows the developers please also inform them of these posts here as well and hopefully they can take legal action.

stalingrad
02-03-10, 20:14
The Parc buyers and all supporters of this development, please feel free to report Stalingrad's bad posts, it is the exclamation mark icon, before he does further unecessary damage to the reputation of the developers and the development.

If anyone knows the developers please also inform them of these posts here as well and hopefully they can take legal action.

haha, keep this up, and this place will turn into a mental asylum.

Regulators
03-03-10, 00:12
You sound like a parapoondek with the way you push ur arguments in this forum. :doh: :doh: :doh:

haha, keep this up, and this place will turn into a mental asylum.

Regulators
03-03-10, 00:20
Fools often have no need for time to consider coz their brains are often impenetrable or they don't know what to consider so even 20 minutes may seem too long for them. :D

pinkamoon
03-03-10, 07:28
My dear stalingrad, I do not understand y u r so angry about the whole project when u r not even staying there. so if u think it's not good, then so be it. u don't have to make enemies here. So what if they utilise the rooftop of the carpark, let them be. FYI, so many developments (even HDB) already have rooftop gardens, if you do not know by now. The plaza that is only a space for residents to gather, there is a treehouse there and also bbq pit and a playground on top of the carpark. I personally find it okay, but if u hate the idea, fine... and congratulations, u do not own a property there. likewise, congratulations to all Parc owners.

03-03-10, 07:44
you must have been raised by a mother with zero education and zero etiquette. your mother would be very ashamed of your behavior.

I am surprised you stood so low to mention somebody's mother when you can't win an argument..I really look down on you.

stalingrad
03-03-10, 08:55
My dear stalingrad, I do not understand y u r so angry about the whole project when u r not even staying there. so if u think it's not good, then so be it. u don't have to make enemies here. So what if they utilise the rooftop of the carpark, let them be. FYI, so many developments (even HDB) already have rooftop gardens, if you do not know by now. The plaza that is only a space for residents to gather, there is a treehouse there and also bbq pit and a playground on top of the carpark. I personally find it okay, but if u hate the idea, fine... and congratulations, u do not own a property there. likewise, congratulations to all Parc owners.
Did not come here to make enemies. Came here to warn that developers have and will continue to use tricks to get people to buy. Everyone knows that people like underground parking vs. above ground parking, which raises the rate of depreciation due to exposure to sunlight and the strain on the engine when the car goes up the ramp. Given the preference for underground parking, I think the developer should at least confess that above ground carparks are planned, not underground carparks. but instead, they labeled the carparks "plazas" to distract attention from the touchy issue.

Instead of arguing with me in a reasonable and cool-headed manners, these guys immediately poured insults and scorns on me. haha, I am not hurt at all. Thank you for educating me about the singapore way of polemics. Its a baptism by fire.

03-03-10, 09:28
Instead of arguing with me in a reasonable and cool-headed manners, these guys immediately poured insults and scorns on me. haha, I am not hurt at all. Thank you for educating me about the singapore way of polemics. Its a baptism by fire.

Let me further educate you about us..When we argue or want to scold someone, we don't bring in our parents, grandparents or our closed ones. I would think you wouldn't want others to do this to you. Do you?

I don't know about your upbringing in Canada but you just tell me that you didn't have a good one afterall. :doh:

stalingrad
03-03-10, 10:05
Let me further educate you about us..When we argue or want to scold someone, we don't bring in our parents, grandparents or our closed ones. I would think you wouldn't want others to do this to you. Do you?

I don't know about your upbringing in Canada but you just tell me that you didn't have a good one afterall. :doh:

but if xebay behaves so badly, who am I to blame other than his mom? blame his teacher, or his wife? Or was he just borne to be so obnoxious?

xebay11
03-03-10, 10:24
but if xebay behaves so badly, who am I to blame other than his mom? blame his teacher, or his wife? Or was he just borne to be so obnoxious?

I was keeping quiet all this while when you continued your personal attacks on my mother, family, my wife and teacher, but I guess we can only draw the lines so far on fair play, so by your twisted logic, I should also blame your mother, your wife, your father, your teacher that they must all be thugs, law breakers, scum bags and crooks since you could even suggest breaking the laws in Singapore so that you could get to Vivo city faster illegally on a public forum, all this just to make your development appear more conveniently located than it actually is.

Aren't you the same as the so called deceptive developers you were so trying to slam just a few posts ago? So if you were the developer for Crappybelle you would also proclaim in all the sales materials, leave West Coast Crappybelle at 9.00 and reach Vivo at 9:10 for coffee.

Don't try and be an Angel and try to cover up, everyone can see who you are and the enemies you make.

Regulators
03-03-10, 10:28
That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard from a supposedly educated guy. Each time your children do wrong, you would tell them "It is mummy's and daddy's fault and you are this way becoz of us"??? Does your tiny mind even understand what the term 'free will' is?

xebay11
03-03-10, 10:29
That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard from a supposedly educated guy. Each time your children do wrong, you would tell them "It is mummy's and daddy's fault and you are this way becoz of us"??? Does your tiny mind even understand what the term 'free will' is?

Evolution does make mistakes in the case of Stalingrad and his dysfunctional lineage.

03-03-10, 10:33

You really surprise me more each time you post. I wouldn't do that if I am you. I would apologise to xebay11 and move on from there.

On one hand, you were telling us you want to educate your sons to respect the elders (e.g. giving seats to the elders when taking public transport) but here you are scolding someone's elders. Would you educate your sons to scold their classmates' parents if they don't see eye to eye?

Regulators
03-03-10, 10:35
it would seem that stalingrad's upbringing is such that his parents get the blame each time he commits a wrong whch is what made hm the way he is today. I think for each insult he hurls on others, you guys can go straight and scold his parents (bypassing him) coz we have to respect his culture

xebay11
03-03-10, 10:39
it would seem that stalingrad's upbringing is such that his parents get the blame each time he commits a wrong whch is what made hm the way he is today. I think for each insult he hurls on others, you guys can go straight and scold his parents (bypassing him) coz we have to respect his culture

Yes sorry but the gloves have come off for me.

stalingrad
03-03-10, 10:42

apologize to all. it is indeed "free will" in the case of xebay. His mom, nor his relatives are to blame for how he has turned up.

stalingrad
03-03-10, 10:52
You really surprise me more each time you post. I wouldn't do that if I am you. I would apologise to xebay11 and move on from there.

On one hand, you were telling us you want to educate your sons to respect the elders (e.g. giving seats to the elders when taking public transport) but here you are scolding someone's elders. Would you educate your sons to scold their classmates' parents if they don't see eye to eye?
Not seeing eye to eye is one thing, being obnoxious is another. he has been hounding me since god knows when. Whenever I posted something or whatever the topic, he would write something obnoxious to aggravate me. back off, xebay!!!!

xebay11
03-03-10, 11:06
Not seeing eye to eye is one thing, being obnoxious is another. he has been hounding me since god knows when. Whenever I posted something or whatever the topic, he would write something obnoxious to aggravate me. back off, xebay!!!!

Just say something nice about The Parc and see if I hound you.

03-03-10, 11:14

There is a chinese say: Respect others and you will receive the same respect from others.

When you attack other condos, be prepared to receive the same treatment on the one you own. If you have nothing good to say, nobody say you must criticise.

Would you prefer compliments or criticisms?

Similar analogy, when someone visit your house, would you mind if your visitors criticise your home?

stalingrad
03-03-10, 11:22
There is a chinese say: Respect others and you will receive the same respect from others.

When you attack other condos, be prepared to receive the same treatment on the one you own. If you have nothing good to say, nobody say you must criticise.

Similar analogy, when someone visit your house, would you mind if your visitors criticise your home?
That is totally wrong. the purpose of this forum is to exchange views, positive or negative. As long as you express your opinions honestly, unbiased by your own personal interests, your opinions should be respected. The current situation is the entirely opposite. if you say something negative, people hound you to the end of the earth, even if there is a real problem. The multi-story carparks at the parc are a perfect example. it is a real problem, and the developers have not been honest about it. So, what is wrong with talking about as a warning to other condo buyers? why were my postings followed by a bunch of obnoxious personal attacks by you and xebay?

pinkamoon
03-03-10, 17:37
okay. I think stalingrad's good intentions were misinterpreted. Sometimes we all know that when an argument gets heated up, we tend to hurl verbal abuses at one another. Basically, nothing nice comes out of our mouths. At least he apologises.

Thanks stalingrad, for warning us about the tricks developers use. I think stalingrad happen to meet 1 agent who did not do his/her homework well. I was at the showflat and was informed about the multi-storey carparks and was even told it would be 6 storeys high! Thank goodness the carparks are only 3 storeys high. I think it was never the intention of the developer to conceal this fact. Besides, the model displayed also had the multi-storey carparks.

We all buy what we like and sometimes after buying things we may regret. However, other things may make up for the faults... here at the Parc, the multi-storey carparks may not be nice, but at least we know that our cars parked at the first floors onwards will not be submerged by rain water like those in bukit timah. 阿Q精神。

The location is not bad, cos it is walkable to clementi central and mrt. Although the Parc is surrounded by HDB, but it is near amenities and convenient for us. Near expressway also means that we aren't too far from home once we exit the expressway. We don't have to waste time in a jam. I think it's all about how we process and interpret all these information.:spliff: Think long term and we can see that the Parc is worth the investment.

apple3
03-03-10, 23:25
Just say something nice about The Parc and see if I hound you.

Why must he say something nice when he feel there is none?

Yes the Parc is way superior to crappybelle in terms of location. I don't find anything wrong with the facade or the MSCP, even if these things are ugly, so what? it only affects other people looking at the development and not even staying there, the actual residents would be enjoying the convenience and amenities being near Clementi Town centre, and already The Parc has breached $1k psf......look at the potential.

Are you saying Multi-Storey carpark (MSCP) is no less then basement carpark?

Hello, accessing Permissible GFA may not neccesary must be build upward, you could go down as well. Land space are wasted which could be utilise as nice common area otherwise. Developer opt for MSCP due to cost, structure, ventilation, lighting, lift, etc. Have you ever park in basement and accessing the lift to your unit? And comparing to MSCP?

There are also tyre drifting sound affecting resident when vehicle moving up the slope as well as undesire light shining on adjacent unit. And not forgetting going all the way up at night when the ground level are full. And climbing all the stairs, so to speak.

jwong71
03-03-10, 23:39

Hello, accessing Permissible GFA may not neccesary must be build upward, you could go down as well. Land space are wasted which could be utilise as nice common area otherwise. Developer opt for MSCP due to cost, structure, ventilation, lighting, lift, etc. Have you ever park in basement and accessing the lift to your unit? And comparing to MSCP?

There are also tyre drifting sound affecting resident when vehicle moving up the slope as well as undesire light shining on adjacent unit. And not forgetting going all the way up at night when the ground level are full. And climbing all the stairs, so to speak.

strongly agreed. screeching tyres sound and headlights protuding into living hall from cars in mscp. Bad fengshui too if headlights protuding in. *if im not wrong..
Resulting in that particular unit to suffer,to sell cheaper than any neighbours units. duely to all the negative factors mentioned.

proud owner
03-03-10, 23:45
strongly agreed. screeching tyres sound and headlights protuding into living hall from cars in mscp. Resulting in that particular unit to suffer,to sell cheaper than any neighbours units. duely to all the negative factors mentioned

although MSCP is unsightly and the land can be better used if they had built basement carpark instead ...

i have this experience once ..

i used to live at Charleston (river valley) with basement carpark ..
the exit upslope faces One Shanghai .. and in the night when cars emerged from the car park, the 2,3,4 flr units across the road in One shanghai get direct head light beam ..

hence the draw the curtains almost 24/7 ...

so sometimes buying properties also have to look around, at other nearby projects ..

having said that ..

i do prefer basement car park ...

and also agree that developers saved a lot of $$ doing MSCP and yet this savings is not passed on to the buyers of the project ..

apple3
03-03-10, 23:59

You mean life is a bed of rose with ass-licking people around telling you what a wonderful world you have? Everything simply perfect?

Let me put my position straight & upfront. Coming from a chinese school & born in Singapore shortly after WW2, I would puke at Stalingrad on how he detest and belittle chinese or Singaporean.

But he certainly has some credits for bring some truth on the condominium development going around us, especially D5. And much often the flaws with a tinge of sarcasm or humor, whats wrong with that?

In fact, the players in the circle know sim lian or lien beng been builder-turn-developer, it is within expectation that from flooring to bathtub, carabelle win most of the surrounding development hands-down. But been just too traditional, the architect design still cant match most of those.

The way I see, it just that most of the time people tend to get into defensive mode and deny frantically to safeguard their precious asset and only to corner up themselve from Stalingrad's powderful england.

hahah.. for goodness sake, one would have enough flowery compliment coming out from the fanciful brouchure given out in showroom. What? Talking up the price or value of your condo in this forum? Forget it LAH..

By the way, is there anything bad about carabelle? On GFA utililisation aspect, it is much better on residential usage ratio comparing to neighbour development and not forgetting a decent rubbish chute. i don't own any of those though.

apple3
04-03-10, 00:07
strongly agreed. screeching tyres sound and headlights protuding into living hall from cars in mscp. Bad fengshui too if headlights protuding in. *if im not wrong..
Resulting in that particular unit to suffer,to sell cheaper than any neighbours units. duely to all the negative factors mentioned.

And my illustration is on the assumption that lift are provided in MSCP with reasonable walking distance and shelter to unit. Consider those without.

Perhaps the owner of the center stack will think about this posting after a fruitful trip from the cold storage at west coast plaza.

apple3
04-03-10, 00:09
although MSCP is unsightly and the land can be better used if they had built basement carpark instead ...

i have this experience once ..

i used to live at Charleston (river valley) with basement carpark ..
the exit upslope faces One Shanghai .. and in the night when cars emerged from the car park, the 2,3,4 flr units across the road in One shanghai get direct head light beam ..

hence the draw the curtains almost 24/7 ...

so sometimes buying properties also have to look around, at other nearby projects ..

having said that ..

i do prefer basement car park ...

and also agree that developers saved a lot of $$ doing MSCP and yet this savings is not passed on to the buyers of the project ..

Hey pal, did I see 1536 postings from you? What, I only MIA for a few months. You should be bestowed with some awards.

NYC or SIN?

jwong71
04-03-10, 00:12
And my illustration is on the assumption that lift are provided in MSCP with reasonable walking distance and shelter to unit. Consider those without.

Perhaps the owner of the center stack will think about this posting after a fruitful trip from the cold storage at west coast plaza.

Oh ya,i missed out that point too.. simei green EC is a good example with no shelter to unit. owners stuck in the rain/mscp.

apple3
04-03-10, 00:18
Oh ya,i missed out that point too.. simei green EC is a good example with no shelter to unit. owners stuck in the rain/mscp.

That one? I think it was ntuc test project.. finance by dbs.

Kon2
04-03-10, 02:59
Received my letter from the lawyer on 23 Feb 2010 indicating that TOP for the development is likely to be issued between May and July 2010.:)

xebay11
04-03-10, 07:25

Then don't say anything at all. What does he gain by putting down other developments? You buy all that about being careful of deceptive advertising from developers? All the well intentioned "cautioning" should be done before buyers have bought The Parc and not after.

BTW that post was btw me and Stalingrad and is personal, he asked me why I hounded him and I replied, it has nothing to do with you and I suggest you stay out of it unless you are also just trying to make trouble.

I come from a development with basement carpark and used to envy those above ground car parks as they were bright and well ventilated. The basement car park was always wet, damp and hot. The central rubbish chutes were also emitting smells.

Most modern MSCPs are connected to the lift lobby so what climbing of stairs? Shining of lights? If the access ramp is away facing from the units there won't be any lights shining to your units, just common sense design.

Tire drifting sounds? Not if the surface of the MSCP is porous and this can also be easily solved with anti skid coating, even HDB carparks have this.

So we simply agree to disagree. You may have your points and I have mine, everyone is different. You have just described the worst of HDB MSCPs and not modern well designed condo MSCPs. So such problems do not really exist for newer better designed buildings, so no need to take it further.

There is no turning back now, smaller rooms, central rubbish chutes, huge balconies and planters, MSCPs are the trends, as they maximise profits of developers, like it or not, we all can scream murder here but is it going to change? I made the post about unlivable space and MM sized units in The Estuary thread, if we stop buying, developers would stop selling, but as another poster rightly pointed out, it is all about demand and supply.

Just be a little be more positive and look at the bright side of things, you will feel better. Trust me.

04-03-10, 07:41
You mean life is a bed of rose with ass-licking people around telling you what a wonderful world you have? Everything simply perfect?

Let me put my position straight & upfront. Coming from a chinese school & born in Singapore shortly after WW2, I would puke at Stalingrad on how he detest and belittle chinese or Singaporean.

But he certainly has some credits for bring some truth on the condominium development going around us, especially D5. And much often the flaws with a tinge of sarcasm or humor, whats wrong with that?

In fact, the players in the circle know sim lian or lien beng been builder-turn-developer, it is within expectation that from flooring to bathtub, carabelle win most of the surrounding development hands-down. But been just too traditional, the architect design still cant match most of those.

The way I see, it just that most of the time people tend to get into defensive mode and deny frantically to safeguard their precious asset and only to corner up themselve from Stalingrad's powderful england.

hahah.. for goodness sake, one would have enough flowery compliment coming out from the fanciful brouchure given out in showroom. What? Talking up the price or value of your condo in this forum? Forget it LAH..

By the way, is there anything bad about carabelle? On GFA utililisation aspect, it is much better on residential usage ratio comparing to neighbour development and not forgetting a decent rubbish chute. i don't own any of those though.

I think you haven't been reading how he degrade other projects other than his Crappybelle...from Botannia to Infiniti to Hundred Trees to Parc to Clementiwoods..almost all D5 projects were not spared except his Crappybelle.

So what's wrong about warning abt others on the developer who built Carabelle?

cheerful
04-03-10, 07:58
Then don't say anything at all.

That's rite .. & no need to scold pp's mother, etc. Believe apple3 wld also detest that since nobody wants his/her mother, children, grandchildren to be cursed ..

stalingrad
04-03-10, 08:46
That's rite .. & no need to scold pp's mother, etc. Believe apple3 wld also detest that since nobody wants his/her mother, children, grandchildren to be cursed ..

No, I did not have to bring xebay's mother into this. It is his "free will" that gives him such an obnoxious personality. In fact, I should apologize to all those relatives of his that I mentioned. They are as much victims as I am. They have suffered enough from him too, I will bet.

stalingrad
04-03-10, 08:51
I think you haven't been reading how he degrade other projects other than his Crappybelle...from Botannia to Infiniti to Hundred Trees to Parc to Clementiwoods..almost all D5 projects were not spared except his Crappybelle.

Nothing. but looks at the difference in attitude. Did I attack you personally, when you call carabelle crappybelle? Did I get defensive when you said the tiles popped out. NO. It's a free world, say whichever you like. Now you see the difference between me and you?

xebay11
04-03-10, 09:02
No, I did not have to bring xebay's mother into this. It is his "free will" that gives him such an obnoxious personality. In fact, I should apologize to all those relatives of his that I mentioned. They are as much victims as I am. They have suffered enough from him too, I will bet.

Please examine yourself before you call others obnoxious.

You made fun of Ris Low, made fun of Nan Hua School, acted condescendingly on all Singaporeans, made fun of other's English grammer, made fun of other developments on D5, calling others racist, suggesting illegal activities, abused my family, you also abused a development in the city and the list goes on and on......go through all my posts they were not obnoxious at all but simply all all head-to-head against you while you were acting obnoxiously to everyone else on this forum.

You tone down and I will leave you alone, but even then others had to correct you on your patronizing views on hawkers in the Estuary thread....stop playing the victim here and hoping for sympathy. Chinese have a saying "you think everyone has stamps on their eyes?"

04-03-10, 09:08
Nothing. but looks at the difference in attitude. Did I attack you personally, when you call carabelle crappybelle? Did I get defensive when you said the tiles popped out. NO. It's a free world, say whichever you like. Now you see the difference between me and you?

Hmm..you are really forgetful and I leave it to you to search your previous postings...anyway you not only attack me personally but others as well..go through your previous postings if you can't remember.
I don't like to talk down a project like you do...but you enjoy giving nicknames for other projects (e.g. Hundred Trees as Hungry Trees)...so others cannot call carabelle as crappybelle?

Of course I see the difference btw you and me...I don't talk down another project if I didn't get a chance to own it...I don't talk down a school if my kids didn't manage to get in...I don't talk down my wife's fellow citizens but still smile at her everyday...:spliff:

Oh..one more thing...I don't bring in other's parents into the topic during a heated argument....:D

stalingrad
04-03-10, 10:04
Hmm..you are really forgetful and I leave it to you to search your previous postings...anyway you not only attack me personally but others as well..go through your previous postings if you can't remember.
I don't like to talk down a project like you do...but you enjoy giving nicknames for other projects (e.g. Hundred Trees as Hungry Trees)...so others cannot call carabelle as crappybelle?

Of course I see the difference btw you and me...I don't talk down another project if I didn't get a chance to own it...I don't talk down a school if my kids didn't manage to get in...I don't talk down my wife's fellow citizens but still smile at her everyday...:spliff:

Oh..one more thing...I don't bring in other's parents into the topic during a heated argument....:D

show me evidence I attacked you personally?

gfoo
04-03-10, 10:16
http://www.krix.com.au/library/KRIX%20Movie%20Trailer%20watching_movie.jpg

stalingrad
04-03-10, 10:26
Please examine yourself before you call others obnoxious.

You made fun of Ris Low, made fun of Nan Hua School, acted condescendingly on all Singaporeans, made fun of other's English grammer, made fun of other developments on D5, calling others racist, suggesting illegal activities, abused my family, you also abused a development in the city and the list goes on and on......go through all my posts they were not obnoxious at all but simply all all head-to-head against you while you were acting obnoxiously to everyone else on this forum.

You tone down and I will leave you alone, but even then others had to correct you on your patronizing views on hawkers in the Estuary thread....stop playing the victim here and hoping for sympathy. Chinese have a saying "you think everyone has stamps on their eyes?"

correcting your grammar is making fun of you? if so, all your teachers that taught you english were bad persons that made fun of you.

I remember I first encountered your raging personality when you said "I don't like both" when you meant "I don't like either" and I corrected you. Your response? rather than gratitude to someone that helped you, you reacted like I had just smeared feces on your face. Yes, I do think your sensitivity is getting the better of you, and that explains your explosive personality.

04-03-10, 10:32
show me evidence I attacked you personally?

Hmm..I was about to copy and paste but then...decided not to..why? Because...why should I do as you instructed?....and it is not difficult to find the posts yourselves...:spliff2:

stalingrad
04-03-10, 10:35
Hmm..I was about to copy and paste but then...decided not to..why? Because...why should I do as you instructed?....and it is not difficult to find the posts yourselves...:spliff2:
because you cannot find any incident of me starting a brawl. It was either you or xebay that started the fight by attacking me first, and I was just defending myself against you marauders.

perhaps I should write this in my reply to xebay, but I will say it here to save time. It is a free country, and you can say anything you want on the english proficiency of singaporeans or pros and cons of certain condos, or whatever. It is called comments. Comments are not the same as insults. Saying most Singaporeans' english proficiency needs improvement is not the same as insulting them. If I say "man, your english is atrocious, and please shut up" that would be insulting. But I have never done such things. I corrected some of you, but I have never insulted anyone. Insulting means malice, which I don't have.

amk
04-03-10, 10:38
http://www.krix.com.au/library/KRIX%20Movie%20Trailer%20watching_movie.jpg
I'm the guy behind you :D :D :D

xebay11
04-03-10, 10:44
correcting your grammar is making fun of you? if so, all your teachers that taught you english were bad persons that made fun of you.

I remember I first encountered your raging personality when you said "I don't like both" when you meant "I don't like either" and I corrected you. Your response? rather than gratitude to someone that helped you, you reacted like I had just smeared feces on your face. Yes, I do think your sensitivity is getting the better of you, and that explains your explosive personality.

Stalingrad said :

You would not choose both", you said. that means you would choose only one of the two. So, which of the two express ways is your favorite?

I can tell you really mean " I would not choose either" or "I would choose neither."

I guess the level of english proficiency in Singapore has dropped dramatically and consistently over time, what with immigration of non-english speakers form certain countries. I would come here and read some of the posts when I need a laugh bad. I guess it would be helpful if we demand certain english proficiency before allowing someone in.

What you said on correcting my grammar would only be true if you stopped at the second paragraph, instead you chose to go on with the third paragraph which was pure malice with a purpose to ridicule and make fun of me, Singapore and it's people. You always like to report half truths to gain sympathy votes.

Unlike Avatar, I will cut and paste your comments to show your misdeeds.

04-03-10, 10:49
because you cannot find any incident of me starting a brawl. It was either you or xebay that started the fight by attacking me first, and I was just defending myself against you marauders.

perhaps I should write this in my reply to xebay, but I will say it here to save time. It is a free country, and you can say anything you want on the english proficiency of singaporeans or pros and cons of certain condos, or whatever. It is called comments. Comments are not the same as insults. Saying most Singaporeans' english proficiency needs improvement is not the same as insulting them. If I say "man, your english is atrocious, and please shut up" that would be insulting. But I have never done such things. I corrected some of you, but I have never insulted anyone. Insulting means malice, which I don't have.

Haha...say anything you want but I won't fall into your trap...:tongue3:

stalingrad
04-03-10, 10:52
My statement 'I would come here and read some of the posts when I need a laugh bad' is over the top. perhaps I should've been more sensitive. But I meant no harm, certainly no malice.

xebay11
04-03-10, 10:58
My statement 'I would come here and read some of the posts when I need a laugh bad' is over the top. perhaps I should've been more sensitive. But I meant no harm, certainly no malice.

Now when I catch you red handed you simply say "you meant no harm no malice" you have to be responsible for your words, you are an adult and this is a public forum.

I am willing to let go everything if you just tone down.

stalingrad
04-03-10, 11:10
Now when I catch you red handed you simply say "you meant no harm no malice" you have to be responsible for your words, you are an adult and this is a public forum.

I am willing to let go everything if you just tone down.
While everyone needs to be sensitive when posting remarks here, one needs to understand that we should respect and treasure freedom of speech. Comments on schools, condos, government policies, economic trends, etc. should be respected, unless they are malicious and/or biased by personal interests. personal attacks on me or any other individuals just because they say things that go against your interests are offensive and should not be countenanced by anyone here.

Tweety
04-03-10, 11:21
While everyone needs to be sensitive when posting remarks here, one needs to understand that we should respect and treasure freedom of speech. Comments on schools, condos, government policies, economic trends, etc. should be respected, unless they are malicious and/or biased by personal interests. personal attacks on me or any other individuals just because they say things that go against your interests are offensive and should not be countenanced by anyone here.

I like the way you preached innocent whenever things go horribly wrong against you after you have made those biased comments...I can understand heated arguments between individuals at times but when family members are being brought into the picture, it suggests that you have lost the plot altogether. This forum has no room for people like you who abuse others' parents, its definitely a cowardly act..For goodness sake, leave them alone.

04-03-10, 13:33
Don't generalize, Mr. Tweety. Other condos are in a much better locations that the stellar in terms of air quality and noise levels. the parc, botannia, varsity park, clementiwoods are much cleaner and less noisy than your little mouse hole.

I am not against the stellar, nor am I against the west coast area. I am just making objective comments. whether you like it or not, don't attribute to my comments to commerical motives.

Hmm...so Stellar where Tweety stays was not spared either...

Regulators
04-03-10, 13:49
You insult other people's parents and later you apologise. You say nasty things about Singapore's standard of English and you later say it was without malice. Can you say that all those nasty remarks you have passed about everyone and any project in this forum is without malice? It does not take one who supposedly understands "good English" like you to know that some of your postings were meant to demean and belittle others and other people's projects and to create animosity in this forum. I have also openly criticised other people's project, but at least I don't plead innocence like the way you do. :doh:

stalingrad
04-03-10, 14:15

Do you see the commonality among all three of you, tweety, avatar and xebay? Whenever a negative comment is made about your pet condo, you guys attribute it to commercial motives, "you are talking down my condo, because you cannot afford it, because you are jealous, because you want the price to crash to make it affordable to yourself."

As I said, can't your guys grow up and take criticisms as they are, instead of attributing to profit motives. That said, I will continue to say what I want to say, whether you like it or not. Just don't expect a polite reply from me when you attack me or my motives in an obnoxious way.

stalingrad
04-03-10, 14:19
You insult other people's parents and later you apologise. You say nasty things about Singapore's standard of English and you later say it was without malice. Can you say that all those nasty remarks you have passed about everyone and any project in this forum is without malice? It does not take one who supposedly understands "good English" like you to know that some of your postings were meant to demean and belittle others and other people's projects and to create animosity in this forum. I have also openly criticised other people's project, but at least I don't plead innocence like the way you do. :doh:

I said things in a humorous way, whether you think it is malicious or not. for example, I said "I come here to read a few postings when I need a good laugh" I was just trying to be humorous. If you don't like it or find it offensive, just ignore it, but don't attack me personally if the remarks have nothing to do with you.

I guess you guys are just too sensitive. Can't even take a joke.

By the way, some of the forummers think your attacks on the estuary are personal too. so, don't think you are better than any of us.

04-03-10, 14:27
Do you see the commonality among all three of you, tweety, avatar and xebay? Whenever a negative comment is made about your pet condo, you guys attribute it to commercial motives, "you are talking down my condo, because you cannot afford it, because you are jealous, because you want the price to crash to make it affordable to yourself."

As I said, can't your guys grow up and take criticisms as they are, instead of attributing to profit motives. That said, I will continue to say what I want to say, whether you like it or not. Just don't expect a polite reply from me when you attack me or my motives in an obnoxious way.

You still don't understand what is your problem..You can comments all you want but when you use strong negative words (e.g. little mouse hole for somebody's house), are you being objective and polite?

xebay11
04-03-10, 14:36
Just don't expect a polite reply from me when you attack me or my motives in an obnoxious way.

Why? Can't you take a joke yourself?

You expect a polite reply from others when you attack them, saying that others are too sensitive and it is just a joke but expect others to accept your rudeness when you get attacked?

What kind of twisted logic is that?

stalingrad
04-03-10, 14:51
Why? Can't you take a joke yourself?

You expect a polite reply from others when you attack them, saying that others are too sensitive and it is just a joke but expect others to accept your rudeness when you get attacked?

What kind of twisted logic is that?

You don't get it, do you? When I say this condo is noisy, I may say "you need ear plugs when you sleep." or "you may need to stick your head into the toilet bowl to get some quiet." But I was actually saying the same thing, this condo is noisy.

But what you are Avatar are doing are very different. You, for example, say "what is wrong with labelling mscps as plazas" or "you say bad things about nanhua because your son couldn't get into it." Those are just totally untrue.

being humorous and lying are totally different. I was just trying to liven up this forum by saying things in funny way. But when you attack me, you are just being nasty and saying things that are totally untrue.

get it?

xebay11
04-03-10, 15:03
I was just trying to liven up this forum by saying things in funny way. But when you attack me, you are just being nasty and saying things that are totally untrue.

How come what I say to you is not humorous? How come it is construed by you as nasty? Are you oversensitive?

Like when I called you dufus, I thought it was totally hilarious, I was just trying to liven to this forum too, I was not being nasty, nor was calling you a dufus untrue, aww don't be so sensitive, you should not be rude......................get it? ROTFLMAO

stalingrad
04-03-10, 15:08
How come what I say to you is not humorous? How come it is construed by you as nasty? Are you oversensitive?

Like when I called you dufus, I thought it was totally hilarious, I was just trying to liven to this forum too, I was not being nasty, nor was calling you a dufus untrue, aww don't be so sensitive, you should not be rude......................get it? ROTFLMAO
if you continue this nasty attack on me, don't be surprised if I drag your mother into this again.

xebay11
04-03-10, 15:10
if you continue this nasty attack on me, don't be surprised if I drag your mother into this again.

Don't forget I could do the same. So if you respect your mother I suggest you don't even think about it.

Cactus72
04-03-10, 21:09
Received my letter from the lawyer on 23 Feb 2010 indicating that TOP for the development is likely to be issued between May and July 2010.:)

You mean the 5% progressive to make up the 60%?
Hmmm..how come I have yet to receive the letter? I heard that it normally takes about six months after this 5%. Even if I receive the letter this week, it will be Aug 2010 for TOP (six months from March). :scared-4:

apple3
04-03-10, 21:59
Then don't say anything at all. What does he gain by putting down other developments? You buy all that about being careful of deceptive advertising from developers? All the well intentioned "cautioning" should be done before buyers have bought The Parc and not after.

Why can't he comment his view?

Ya, he gain nothing.. thats only say his posting has no other intention other than illustration purpose. Come on, Stalingrad is not that significant as been able to talk down development!

BTW that post was btw me and Stalingrad and is personal, he asked me why I hounded him and I replied, it has nothing to do with you and I suggest you stay out of it unless you are also just trying to make trouble. .

I like this kind of favor AND what are you going to do with me if I don't stay out of this?

By the way, since it personal, why don't you take it out with him on private message? Rather than screening it to all?

I come from a development with basement carpark and used to envy those above ground car parks as they were bright and well ventilated. The basement car park was always wet, damp and hot. The central rubbish chutes were also emitting smells. .

Excuse me. Then the problem lies with your estate management or flaw in design. Your basement carpark suck don't translate to MSCP been good. Get the logic?

Most modern MSCPs are connected to the lift lobby so what climbing of stairs? Shining of lights? If the access ramp is away facing from the units there won't be any lights shining to your units, just common sense design.

Tire drifting sounds? Not if the surface of the MSCP is porous and this can also be easily solved with anti skid coating, even HDB carparks have this.

So we simply agree to disagree. You may have your points and I have mine, everyone is different. You have just described the worst of HDB MSCPs and not modern well designed condo MSCPs. So such problems do not really exist for newer better designed buildings, so no need to take it further.

There is no turning back now, smaller rooms, central rubbish chutes, huge balconies and planters, MSCPs are the trends, as they maximise profits of developers, like it or not, we all can scream murder here but is it going to change? I made the post about unlivable space and MM sized units in The Estuary thread, if we stop buying, developers would stop selling, but as another poster rightly pointed out, it is all about demand and supply.

Just be a little be more positive and look at the bright side of things, you will feel better. Trust me.

Yes. I do agree to disagree but kindly do your research well.

AND nope, I don't trust you at all. And you are not affecting me and I never feel better than I am now. AND MSCP still suck, still giving all the problems stated above. And there are developer still building basement carpark at a premium. OH.. TRUST ME!

apple3
04-03-10, 22:06

Well, I did read up a bit. I would say people must take his posting with a pinch of salt and I dont see how it amount to DEGRADING which is a strong word. Thats all.

Crappybelle rhyme though..

If you crappy and you said it with your hand.. clap clap.. bell bell.. pong pong..

apple3
04-03-10, 22:11

Hey Cheerful.. still as cheerful? was it clementiwood??

YES! I would detest, curse, swear and top it up with PUKE. If thats not enough, I may smear my grandchild poo poo on it nick.

apple3
04-03-10, 22:53

Something about this Singaporean's english proficiency..

You see huh... 200 years ago after the Northen Army of colonial nature retreat to present Canada, the South Army than hor, decided to change "Colour" to "Color".

200 years later, with much hollywood propoganda, we have American English!!! And the usage would be on par with Queen English if not for Singapore commonwealth history and common-law.

NOW, I open Microsoft Word, I see 18 kinds of English for me to chose from, including English (Zimbabwe) and English (Singapore).

See, I talk cantonese to my HSBC associate, malay to my security guard, hokkien to my relative, mandarin to my friends AND mixture of queen cum american cum singlish to the rest AND HUH... I don't see how chasing and perfecting queen english is going to improve anything.. Whats wrong with just embracing Singapore English and have our identity? Especially if it going to stay.

By the way, when I talk singlish to latin friends, they know what I'm talking about but hor, when I try queen english, they give me the ghostly face. KNN, something must be wrong with my ang mo.. hahahhahah

apple3
04-03-10, 22:59
stalingrad[/B]]
Don't generalize, Mr. Tweety. Other condos are in a much better locations that the stellar in terms of air quality and noise levels. the parc, botannia, varsity park, clementiwoods are much cleaner and less noisy than your little mouse hole.

I am not against the stellar, nor am I against the west coast area. I am just making objective comments. whether you like it or not, don't attribute to my comments to commerical motives.

Seriously, something may be wrong with me. Whats the problem on Stalingrad articulation?

apple3
04-03-10, 23:01

Frankly, Stalingrad is funnier.

apple3
04-03-10, 23:05
Hmmm...

Xebay11, are you Avatar as well?

Regulators
04-03-10, 23:11
I suspect u r a parapoondek, not a native white canadian.

Kon2
05-03-10, 02:44
You mean the 5% progressive to make up the 60%?
Hmmm..how come I have yet to receive the letter? I heard that it normally takes about six months after this 5%. Even if I receive the letter this week, it will be Aug 2010 for TOP (six months from March). :scared-4:

I am not sure but my is on deferred payment.

05-03-10, 07:20
Hmmm...

Xebay11, are you Avatar as well?

Hmm..what makes you think so? You can rest assured it is a wrong guess...:spliff:

xebay11
05-03-10, 07:34
Hmm..what makes you think so? You can rest assured it is a wrong guess...:spliff:

Wrong as usual :D

cheerful
05-03-10, 09:14
Hey Cheerful.. still as cheerful? was it clementiwood??

YES! I would detest, curse, swear and top it up with PUKE. If thats not enough, I may smear my grandchild poo poo on it nick.

Hey apple3, simi clementiwood?
Smear poo poo on??

Yalor, tt chap funny hor .. but like it even more when u talked about the concept of 'language' :D

amk
05-03-10, 10:50
I suspect u r a parapoondek I suspect he doesn't know what a parapoondek is :D
Disclaimer: I mean no malice :) really.

AND MSCP still suck, still giving all the problems stated above. And there are developer still building basement carpark at a premium
personally I agree with you on this. Underground CP, by default, should be better than MSCP, save for some real extraordinary cases. MSCP does indeed cost A LOT less. It's most definitely a cost matter when developer does not give u basement car park.

In another discussion I brought up rubbish chute issue and invited heated discussion too. Common rubbish chute outside the unit (that's shared by every one), just like MSCP, costs less too.

These 2 items, for me, are "deal breakers" for any project, regardless of price/location.

apple3
06-03-10, 00:03

Wrong as usual :D

Well.. you see.. I miss much of the track and read it at ONE go.
And when I do so, I keep having the 2 of yours postings cascading one another.. even to certain extent, same tone.

Or perhaps you guys are neighbour, orchestrating a simultaneous assult on the russian.

apple3
06-03-10, 00:08
Hey apple3, simi clementiwood?
Smear poo poo on??

Yalor, tt chap funny hor .. but like it even more when u talked about the concept of 'language' :D

Pardon me, got you as the wrong person.

Did you catch news 5 earlier? You saw that part where the top A-level scorer been interview? That girl obviously don't speak QUEENIE well but.. whats the grade again? 6 As? Including the GP paper. She can get in any JC..

proud owner
06-03-10, 00:11
Pardon me, got you as the wrong person.

Did you catch news 5 earlier? You saw that part where the top A-level scorer been interview? That girl obviously don't speak QUEENIE well but.. whats the grade again? 6 As? Including the GP paper. She can get in any JC..

SO

will these 2 top students take up citizenship ???

OR
apply for scholarship ... ? get FREE education .. then move back to Shanghai ? or Europe ?

apple3
06-03-10, 00:15
I suspect he doesn't know what a parapoondek is :D
Disclaimer: I mean no malice :) really.

personally I agree with you on this. Underground CP, by default, should be better than MSCP, save for some real extraordinary cases. MSCP does indeed cost A LOT less. It's most definitely a cost matter when developer does not give u basement car park.

In another discussion I brought up rubbish chute issue and invited heated discussion too. Common rubbish chute outside the unit (that's shared by every one), just like MSCP, costs less too.

These 2 items, for me, are "deal breakers" for any project, regardless of price/location.

Wa.. Ang Mo Kio, I can be your Toa Payoh.

These 2 are my focus points too.. I think FEO start the MSCP thingy while the common rubbish chute was championed by CDL. I think the rubbish chute is going to be a norm now since choice home & mcl, etc are all following the trend.

apple3
06-03-10, 00:19
SO

will these 2 top students take up citizenship ???

OR
apply for scholarship ... ? get FREE education .. then move back to Shanghai ? or Europe ?

Hey.. Did you catch news 5?

One look can tell they are heartlander and made in singapore lah.. Her mum has the kiasu-parent cutting though..

proud owner
06-03-10, 00:29
Hey.. Did you catch news 5?

One look can tell they are heartlander and made in singapore lah.. Her mum has the kiasu-parent cutting though..

no i read online spore news

talking about rubbish chute

theres ONE project in 2005/6 ... no rubbish chute at all ...

owners are to place their RUBBISH outside their door and every morning, a cleaner will come clear them .. lagi solid .. imagine that stuff on block leave, MC, or maternity leave ?

jazzz
06-03-10, 11:55
no i read online spore news

talking about rubbish chute

theres ONE project in 2005/6 ... no rubbish chute at all ...

owners are to place their RUBBISH outside their door and every morning, a cleaner will come clear them .. lagi solid .. imagine that stuff on block leave, MC, or maternity leave ?

i know what u eat last summer?
:D

mantrix
07-03-10, 11:26
this thread is being viewed for reasons different from the original....:spliff2:

Reporter
09-03-10, 22:05
Congratulations to those who have kept their faith in The Parc Condo!
I am sure you will be rewarded this weekend with this set of 4D - $1,091 psf!

Wow! So fast?
In just a week, the figure is now $1,099 psf?

The Parc Condo
Address ............................ psf ............... Area ........ Price ......... Contract Date
7 West Coast Walk #21-13 .... $1,099 psf .... 667 sqft .... $733,000 .... 12 Feb 10

xiaoyuan
14-03-10, 12:34
Vision has touched 1200 psf.

I think the parc won't be too far behind.

Cheers.

lancertan
24-03-10, 22:57
Dear all,

Do let me know if you have any interests to sell / purchase the units at The Parc Condominium. I will send you the latest listings for sale, floor plan & etc..

Kindly Provide me Your name, contact & email addr to [email protected] ([email protected])

My website is www.JackTanProperty.com (http://www.JackTanProperty.com)

koh
01-04-10, 18:21
Hi, I am interested to check the TOP status for the Parc. Can anyone advise how to get the project reference number that is needed to check for TOP status on the BCA website? Thanks for your advice.

successnowhere
23-04-10, 09:44
http://inlinethumb01.webshots.com/14272/2315859100105881756S425x425Q85.jpg

Picture taken this week
TOP May to July this year

stalingrad
23-04-10, 10:15
It is very HDB like, to be honest. Why couldn't they build it more nicely? just look botannia, so much nicer.

Wild Falcon
23-04-10, 10:51
Looks exactly like the HDB flat nearby.

Because nowadays it doesn't matter. People dont care about aesthetics anymore. Any new launch, no matter how ugly, can sell easily - so developers just cut and paste from each other. In the past, developers bother to create themes that harmonises with the surroundings. Now, who cares? As long as one rectangular concrete building with glass windows - people will buy. And use fancy sounding name that has no bearing to the area also helps.

It is very HDB like, to be honest. Why couldn't they build it more nicely? just look botannia, so much nicer.

kongming
23-04-10, 11:54

who cares? it looks like HDB, but its PSF transact is much higher than Crappybelle and Botannia...

stalingrad
23-04-10, 12:16
who cares? it looks like HDB, but its PSF transact is much higher than Crappybelle and Botannia...

Are you sure? carabelle has already exceeded $1,000psf.

Are you xebay or avatar?

23-04-10, 19:08
Are you sure? carabelle has already exceeded $1,000psf.

Are you xebay or avatar?

Haha...you seemed very paranoid abt me. You are totally wrong again!

Don't worry, in terms of hypocrite and disrespectful to elderly, you are Number 1 in this forum (as proven). :spliff:

Hi Kongming,

Don't worry abt how alike it looks for your condo as it can't get any worse than carabelle (which looks like a condo but in fact quality is worse than HDB) since stalingrad has to constantly worry abt the tiles popping up anytime.:scared-2:

ht
23-04-10, 22:42
Don't worry, in terms of hypocrite and disrespectful to elderly, you are Number 1 in this forum (as proven). :spliff:

:scared-2:

Agree with u, this guy goes around bad mouthing other projects but his own

successnowhere
24-04-10, 08:39
Yesterday went to Southbank@Dakota Condo, they also got MSCP and even their Cabana unit are base on top of the MSCP, situated close to HDB also, over 90% sold in the first week, 99yrs at over $1k/psf

stalingrad
24-04-10, 09:25

Hi Kongming,

Don't worry abt how alike it looks for your condo as it can't get any worse than carabelle (which looks like a condo but in fact quality is worse than HDB) since stalingrad has to constantly worry abt the tiles popping up anytime.:scared-2:

please argue calmly and reasonably, and don't lie. carabelle boasts of marble floors. what does the parc boast of? homogeneous tiles? so, which condo has better finishes? in terms of exterior and looks, you would be blind if you don't think carabelle is better.

carabelle boasts of 3.1 meter high ceilings. I don't know about the parc, but I guess it is about 2.6, lower than that for HDB. That is why the blocks have this squashed look, which makes the condo the ugliest in singapore.

successnowhere
24-04-10, 09:34
HaHa! I LIKE the lOOK ;)

ht
24-04-10, 10:41
please argue calmly and reasonably, and don't lie. carabelle boasts of marble floors. what does the parc boast of? homogeneous tiles? so, which condo has better finishes? in terms of exterior and looks, you would be blind if you don't think carabelle is better.

carabelle boasts of 3.1 meter high ceilings. I don't know about the parc, but I guess it is about 2.6, lower than that for HDB. That is why the blocks have this squashed look, which makes the condo the ugliest in singapore.

it's funny you are asking others to be reasonable, when a read of some your
posts clearly shows how biased you are. I am not invested in the Parc, but I think it's nicer than carabelle. so it can't really be the ugliest. talking about being reasonable.

successnowhere
24-04-10, 10:45
I don't like "This" person in this forum, I better go back to the forum previously myhometown.sg

stalingrad
24-04-10, 11:23
posts clearly shows how biased you are. I am not invested in the Parc, but I think it's nicer than carabelle. so it can't really be the ugliest. talking about being reasonable.

If it is not the ugliest, how come there are more than 1000 units for sale on propertyguru.com alone. the owners, after seeing how ugly it is shaping up to be, can't even hold their noses up and move in.

by the way, the parc is one of the few condos, if not the only one in sg, where the number of units for sale exceeds the number of units in the whole project. haha, that is indeed a distinction. perhaps that is why you like it so much.

successnowhere
24-04-10, 11:37
Aiyo! Do you understand what is call 'Co-broke' ?

You are a BIG BIG Loser if I can prove it to you less than 1000 units for sales :tongue3: You will be :banghead:

24-04-10, 11:50

I wonder who is lying here..who is the one who wanted to write to forum and report to police abt racism remarks but I don't see anything happening?

Please check your facts correctly first before arguing...For what I know, parc also offer marble flooring based on the early postings. I think you are plain lazy to check and start sprouting nonsense. I bother to check but I don't know why you can't.

I don't know abt the ceiling heights but I wouldn't comment like what you commented. :D

One thing for sure, Carabelle has an 'ugly' resident residing there...:p

stalingrad
24-04-10, 11:51
understand. co-broking explains why there are more listings than units in existence. but the point remains this is the least like condo given how eager the owners are to get out.

let's say there are three agents selling each condo, 1000 listings mean there are 333 for sale, more than 50% of the units in existence. but look at carabelle, which avatar, xebay, and all the retards have attacked relentlessly, have only 40 listings, which translate into 13 units for sale.

so, avatar, xebay and all the vicious people, which condo is better?

successnowhere
24-04-10, 11:57
Do you understand what is call People buying for investment initially?

Did you check 1 by 1 from the listing on what are the units that being SOLD but not deleted from the database?

ht
24-04-10, 11:57
If it is not the ugliest, how come there are more than 1000 units for sale on propertyguru.com alone. the owners, after seeing how ugly it is shaping up to be, can't even hold their noses up and move in.

by the way, the parc is one of the few condos, if not the only one in sg, where the number of units for sale exceeds the number of units in the whole project. haha, that is indeed a distinction. perhaps that is why you like it so much.

I neither like or hate it, just dun think it is uglier than carabelle. but given a choice, I will go for the parc.
As the parc is going to top soon, it's normal to have more units on sale, just like clementiwoords.

24-04-10, 12:05
understand. co-broking explains why there are more listings than units in existence. but the point remains this is the least like condo given how eager the owners are to get out.

let's say there are three agents selling each condo, 1000 listings mean there are 333 for sale, more than 50% of the units in existence. but look at carabelle, which avatar, xebay, and all the retards have attacked relentlessly, have only 40 listings, which translate into 13 units for sale.

so, avatar, xebay and all the vicious people, which condo is better?

Sigh..you are wrong again! At that time with deferred payment scheme, alot of flippers bought parc for investment/speculation. I even heard of one who bought 5 units at one go. As it is near TOP, these people might be selling before having to take up any bank loan. Parc condo has alot of people who bought for investment/speculation, because of it's good location. Many genuine buyers couldn't buy during launch because of these speculators/investors.

Carabelle? I don't know why not many investors/speculators not interested in this project. Maybe they suspect the tiles will pop up? :scared-2:

I suspect I'm talking to a moron...:spliff:

stalingrad
24-04-10, 12:16
Sigh..you are wrong again! At that time with deferred payment scheme, alot of flippers bought parc for investment/speculation. I even heard of one who bought 5 units at one go. As it is near TOP, these people might be selling before having to take up any bank loan. Parc condo has alot of people who bought for investment/speculation, because of it's good location. Many genuine buyers couldn't buy during launch because of these speculators/investors.

Carabelle? I don't know why not many investors/speculators not interested in this project. Maybe they suspect the tiles will pop up? :scared-2:

I suspect I'm talking to a moron...:spliff:

so, now this squashed looking condo called the parc will stand as the poster child of how speculation can ruin your life. stuck with five condos and cannot sell even one. haha.

your reasoning doesn't make sense. if it is good location that explained why people speculated, then how come they cannot find buyers now. the good location is not so good after all. plus the mscp and ugly look. aiyo, so ugly.

tell you the truth, we bought carabelle for less than 600 psf, and now it is selling for more than 1000 psf. people who bought the parc at 900 psf at launch cannot sell at 900 psf.

now, who is the moron now? you you you!!!

successnowhere
24-04-10, 12:24
Hello! Did you check the current transacted price? Psf close to 1k for the PARC! If you do a search, you will realised how active the deals over the past 2mths.

HaHa! You must be too early bot the carabelle now regretted by looking at the how grand the Parc everyday when you passby :banghead:

successnowhere
24-04-10, 12:49
All above $900psf, Bro, you very HAPPY now :tongue3: Recent Official Transactions
Total Results: 120
Sort by:
Contract DatePriceAreaPSFAddress
Tenure
PSF
Area Sqft
Price
Contract Date
7 West Coast Walk #12-14
Freehold
$950
$1227k
08 Apr 10
5 West Coast Walk #07-12
Freehold
$915
$1191k
08 Apr 10
1 West Coast Walk #04-02
Freehold
$920
$1118k
07 Apr 10
3 West Coast Walk #16-07
Freehold
$990
$1203k
06 Apr 10
5 West Coast Walk #21-12
Freehold
$970
$1262k
01 Apr 10
3 West Coast Walk #11-08
Freehold
$921
$1200k
30 Mar 10
1 West Coast Walk #09-02
Freehold
$970
$1179k
30 Mar 10
7 West Coast Walk #11-15
Freehold
$995
$1510k
29 Mar 10
3 West Coast Walk #19-08
Freehold
$960
$1249k
29 Mar 10
7 West Coast Walk #18-15
Freehold
$998
$1514k
29 Mar 10
7 West Coast Walk #04-13
Freehold
$1016
$678k
26 Mar 10
9 West Coast Walk #23-20
Freehold
$980
$1328k
26 Mar 10
5 West Coast Walk #02-11
Freehold
$915
$1112k
26 Mar 10
15 West Coast Walk #06-27
Freehold
$950
$1442k
25 Mar 10
7 West Coast Walk #20-16
Freehold
$950
$1349k
24 Mar 10
1 West Coast Walk #18-04
Freehold
$950
$1236k
24 Mar 10
5 West Coast Walk #06-11
Freehold
$970
$1179k
23 Mar 10
1 West Coast Walk #12-02
Freehold
$978
$1189k
23 Mar 10
3 West Coast Walk #19-05
Freehold
$950
$1349k
22 Mar 10
3 West Coast Walk #23-08
Freehold
$980
$1275k
19 Mar 10

stalingrad
24-04-10, 13:03
haha, we are laughing all the way to the bank. you owners of the parc can at best just break even.

duckweed
24-04-10, 13:19
haha, we are laughing all the way to the bank. you owners of the parc can at best just break even.

have no intention of being part of the mud-slinging that's going around, but.... as long as you have not sold, there is no laughing all the way to the bank... it's all just paper gains, but sweet to the ears and mind though.

Douk
24-04-10, 13:40
Yesterday went to Southbank@Dakota Condo, they also got MSCP and even their Cabana unit are base on top of the MSCP, situated close to HDB also, over 90% sold in the first week, 99yrs at over $1k/psf

waterbank. its location is good and has huge potential.

24-04-10, 13:47
so, now this squashed looking condo called the parc will stand as the poster child of how speculation can ruin your life. stuck with five condos and cannot sell even one. haha.

You can laugh for all you want but you are laughing at the wrong person. Sorry to disappoint you that I didn't invest in Parc. But a moron will read the post and thought I am one of them...:D

your reasoning doesn't make sense. if it is good location that explained why people speculated, then how come they cannot find buyers now. the good location is not so good after all. plus the mscp and ugly look. aiyo, so ugly.

You just confirmed that you are a moron...thank you..:spliff2:

tell you the truth, we bought carabelle for less than 600 psf, and now it is selling for more than 1000 psf. people who bought the parc at 900 psf at launch cannot sell at 900 psf.

I am very sure that you are just lucky but doesn't prove you are not a moron..:D

Wah...so many "you you you"...losing your cool huh? :cheers6:

Kon2
02-05-10, 01:23
Hi to all owners of the Parc Condo,

Welcome to join us in the following web page just for the Parc Condo:

http://www.myhometown.sg/Forum/tabid/84/aff/99/afv/topic/aft/158965/Default.aspx

HP65
02-05-10, 08:54

Lenin,

Dun be a commie, just accept the fact that in life you cannot be the winner all the time. I see you love to attack other condos within D5, i sense you worry about `competition'. Fact remains, The Parc is nicer than Carabelle. But i think its the color scheme chosen by Sim Lian, nothing that the MCST cannot fix in a few years time. But once a nicer color is chosen, it will just fade and blends into the surrounding. But at least, it wouldnt be the thorn among the roses of Botannia, Infinite, etc. Fact remains, both CES and Sim Lian are also HDB main con. Fact remains The Parc uses stone flooring aka marble or granite (in this case its marble). Fact remains The Parc is highly speculated back in 2007.

A close friend of mine bought 15 units at 1 shot and he has been trying to offload since last year....he offered me a very high floor with sea view at his cost ($870 psf all costs included) but i declined as this is not my pet district. Till date, he is left with 3 above 20th floor units but has since raised his asking to $1100 psf. he is not the only one who bought multiple units, another one bought 10 units and yet another bought 20 units. Till date, CES I think still have some units left over but mostly low floor.

End of day, why do u want to put down other people's home/ investments? It makes you feel good when you managed to floor somebody? C'mon, i think its better that the whole district gets lifted up and your carabelle rides along with the wave, isnt it?

And no point calling the buyers at The Parc morons. Just becoz you bought at at $600 psf and lower than them? Unless you are willing to sell to them your carabelle at $600 psf....at the end of the day, as long as people makes money, why do u care? Or you only feel happy if you can make more money than others? C'mon, this world has enough for everybody to make money, be it ppty or other classes of investments.

I have argued at length with many bulls here but the sg mkt has proven me wrong at least in these past 12 months. I have not added a single ppty in singapore in the past 12 months but I have no bitterness with those who made money here. I only feel sad for the next generation that they have to work longer and harder than their parents to pay off the housing loan. I guess that's why the govt recognizes if income remains at current levels, it will be unsustainable and there, we need to reinvent our economy. raising productivity is good but also not sustainable in the long run, IRs, F1, these will only attract foreigners but will never bring us the increase in income. Singapore definitely need something more innovative. That to me is the $1mio question we all have to ask ourselves.

apple3
03-05-10, 00:09

Hi Kongming,

Pardon me, can't help but wondering, how do you know how old is one in this forum? And does using the term elderly, does it translate to a young one deserve to be shoot at by anyone and an old one empower to fxxk everyone?

apple3
03-05-10, 00:15

Putting behind all the wars between the forumers here and perhaps it individual liking but in my opinion..

You drive past AYE? You see that stupid MULTI-STOREY CARPARK?
You drive past West Coast Road behind? You see that portion beside HDB Blk 512 and 511?

Goodness, I just can't apprehend how could one had said the parc is nicer than carabelle.

sfwoo
03-05-10, 10:39
Goodness, I just can't apprehend how could one had said the parc is nicer than carabelle.
692 units.

Translates to pool and common areas are not available for use on weekends and public holidays, unless you love crowds.

stalingrad
03-05-10, 12:35
Lenin,

Dun be a commie, just accept the fact that in life you cannot be the winner all the time. I see you love to attack other condos within D5, i sense you worry about `competition'. Fact remains, The Parc is nicer than Carabelle. But i think its the color scheme chosen by Sim Lian, nothing that the MCST cannot fix in a few years time. But once a nicer color is chosen, it will just fade and blends into the surrounding. But at least, it wouldnt be the thorn among the roses of Botannia, Infinite, etc. Fact remains, both CES and Sim Lian are also HDB main con. Fact remains The Parc uses stone flooring aka marble or granite (in this case its marble). Fact remains The Parc is highly speculated back in 2007.....

Hey, I don't like to bad mouth other condos. I like to tell truths about condos, period, whether you like it or not.

I said

(1) the stellar is very noisy and dusty
(2) the parc is very ugly and the developer is a cheat
(3) Rivergate is overpriced consdering the sewer it is located next to
(4) the infiniti is so noisy I wonder how any humans can live there
(5) hundred trees is overpriced considering it is so close to AYE
(6) the vision is a no no if you want to make money
(7) varsity park is nice although some complained about the workmanship.

In this society where people can say positive things but not negative things, I think you can learn a thing or two from me.

as for some of the things I said that were not pleasant, please read the postings carefully, you would see that I was responding to those nasty jerks like ebay and avatar, who attacked me first. Obviously, some people don't like to hear truths.

by the way, the parc is really really ugly, and I just don't understand how anyone can deny it unless you are an ostrich hiding your head in a pile of chicken droppings.

HP65
03-05-10, 13:15
Hey, I don't like to bad mouth other condos. I like to tell truths about condos, period, whether you like it or not.

I said

(1) the stellar is very noisy and dusty
(2) the parc is very ugly and the developer is a cheat
(3) Rivergate is overpriced consdering the sewer it is located next to
(4) the infiniti is so noisy I wonder how any humans can live there
(5) hundred trees is overpriced considering it is so close to AYE
(6) the vision is a no no if you want to make money
(7) varsity park is nice although some complained about the workmanship.

In this society where people can say positive things but not negative things, I think you can learn a thing or two from me.

as for some of the things I said that were not pleasant, please read the postings carefully, you would see that I was responding to those nasty jerks like ebay and avatar, who attacked me first. Obviously, some people don't like to hear truths.

by the way, the parc is really really ugly, and I just don't understand how anyone can deny it unless you are an ostrich hiding your head in a pile of chicken droppings.

Not trying to defend The Parc (no reason to as I'm personally not vested here) and I agree it looks a lot like those new HDB flats. But then again, looking like HDB is not a bad thing imo. Its actually nice, and those new Sengkang HDB flats are also quite nice imo. Nicer than even my Ridgewood (HUDC looking!!) or Sommerville Park. While you are probably telling the truth about other's condos, however you seem unable to accept the reality of your own condo being less attractive than even HDB flats.

Btw, your 2nd point can subject yourself to defamation suits, esp when the developer is listed on the SGX and they have lots to lose if you cannot prove that your claim is false.

stalingrad
03-05-10, 13:25
Not trying to defend The Parc (no reason to as I'm personally not vested here) and I agree it looks a lot like those new HDB flats. But then again, looking like HDB is not a bad thing imo. Its actually nice, and those new Sengkang HDB flats are also quite nice imo. Nicer than even my Ridgewood (HUDC looking!!) or Sommerville Park. While you are probably telling the truth about other's condos, however you seem unable to accept the reality of your own condo being less attractive than even HDB flats.

Btw, your 2nd point can subject yourself to defamation suits, esp when the developer is listed on the SGX and they have lots to lose if you cannot prove that your claim is false.
if I can be sued for saying that the developer is a cheat, you can be sued for saying that my condo is less attractive than an HDB flat. it is all opinions. so, what to sue me for?

I do think that the developer is dishonest. When interviewed by newspaper reporters, it said that most units are sold to young families with kids. It turned out all units were sold to associates and employees. it also labelled the mscp as plazas. I rest my case.

whatever you said about my condo is fine. I am all for speech of freedom. unlike me, but like xebay and avatar, you want to stifle honest opinions by attacking people who say things you don't like. you are just a typical singaporean.

HP65
03-05-10, 13:40
if I can be sued for saying that the developer is a cheat, you can be sued for saying that my condo is less attractive than an HDB flat. it is all opinions. so, what to sue me for?

I do think that the developer is dishonest. When interviewed by newspaper reporters, it said that most units are sold to young families with kids. It turned out all units were sold to associates and employees. it also labelled the mscp as plazas. I rest my case.

whatever you said about my condo is fine. I am all for speech of freedom. unlike me, but like xebay and avatar, you want to stifle honest opinions by attacking people who say things you don't like. you are just a typical singaporean.

Bro, say whatever you want to say, especially if you think its your honest opinions, as long as you can sleep soundly at night. Remember you mentioned Carabelle boasts marble while The Parc uses homogeneous tiles? End of the day, its definitely not us, but probably the burden of proof lies with you. And I think people like avatar and xebay, like most typical singaporeans, will be laughing at you when they see your face (aha, that must be stalingrad) in Straits Times walking out of Sub. Court. Ya, singaporeans are like this, they love to watch a good show as we do not have Broadway and life is relatively peaceful here.

stalingrad
03-05-10, 13:44
Bro, say whatever you want to say, especially if you think its your honest opinions, as long as you can sleep soundly at night. Remember you mentioned Carabelle boasts marble while The Parc uses homogeneous tiles? End of the day, its definitely not us, but probably the burden of proof lies with you. And I think people like avatar and xebay, like most typical singaporeans, will be laughing at you when they see your face (aha, that must be stalingrad) in Straits Times walking out of Sub. Court. Ya, singaporeans are like this, they love to watch a good show as we do not have Broadway and life is relatively peaceful here.

haha, getting sued for saying that the tiles are homogeneous. the court here must be really busy.

amk
03-05-10, 14:24
(2) the parc ... the developer is a cheat

didn't follow the story. what happened ?

lancertan
03-05-10, 17:25
FIre Sale!! Fire Sale!!

The Parc condo for sale : 1421sqft, Mid flr, 900psf, below bank value & average market price. Grab or regret.....

www.JackTanProperty.com (http://www.JackTanProperty.com)

03-05-10, 18:52
Pardon me, can't help but wondering, how do you know how old is one in this forum? And does using the term elderly, does it translate to a young one deserve to be shoot at by anyone and an old one empower to fxxk everyone?

Perhaps you didn't read his posting on one's mother. Is there a need to bring in one's mother in an argument?

03-05-10, 18:59
didn't follow the story. what happened ?

Oh our dear Stalingrad is saying...mentioning Plaza which is on top of a MSCP in a site plan, the developer is cheating buyers...:scared-3:

sfwoo
03-05-10, 20:00
FIre Sale!! Fire Sale!!

The Parc condo for sale : 1421sqft, Mid flr, 900psf, below bank value & average market price. Grab or regret.....

www.JackTanProperty.com (http://www.JackTanProperty.com)

A lot of people waiting for the REAL fire sale...

devilplate
03-05-10, 20:03

When prices hit 1100psf..900psf become real firesale

03-05-10, 22:24

Buying a house for own stay has alot of consideration. One main consideration is what kind of neighbours you will have. So what if you stay in a nice development but you get 'ugly' resident in your midst.

In addition, Stalingrad forgot to mention abt Carabelle. To be fair, below are some facts:

1) Carabelle is also next to AYE and just as bad. By telling us how bad is Infiniti and Hundred Trees, Carabelle is equally bad.

2) a) It also give inferior quality as you can see the picture below which show the wardrobe of Carabelle. Why can't a developer build a nicer wardrobe? You can see how bad it has decolourised.

b) In addition, Stalingrad has also confirmed in his own postings below.

One issue is borderline workmanship. We moved into our new condo this year, and I found a grand total of 3 defects, including a chipped marble slab. Wife went in to do her own checking, and came back with 40 defects. the differences? many of the defects she found were not defects, just things that can be made "more pretty." so, it really depends how sensitive and demanding the owner is. I am the least sensitive type. women are usually more sensitive.

another issue is uneven workmanship. Our unit was not perfect, but it was acceptable. One contractor took us to the penhouse in our stack. Gee, that was really badly done. so many things were done with very little care. Tiles on the floors are chipped. Tiles on the walls are not closely laid, leaving huge gaps. Window panes chipped, one of them was ripped down the middle. horror. it really depends on who does your unit, and when. If the worker is in a bad mood, or drunk something, you unit will look like the set for a horror movie.

The list goes on. both botannia and carabelle were launched later than clementi woods, and we have lived in our units for so long, the units are already showing signs of wear and tear.
For a condo which just TOP in 2009, it is rather bad to show signs of wear and tear in less than one year!

Antz621
03-05-10, 23:17

There seems to be a typo error. It should read grab AND regret

HP65
04-05-10, 06:51
Buying a house for own stay has alot of consideration. One main consideration is what kind of neighbours you will have. So what if you stay in a nice development but you get 'ugly' resident in your midst.

In addition, Stalingrad forgot to mention abt Carabelle. To be fair, below are some facts:

1) Carabelle is also next to AYE and just as bad. By telling us how bad is Infiniti and Hundred Trees, Carabelle is equally bad.

2) a) It also give inferior quality as you can see the picture below which show the wardrobe of Carabelle. Why can't a developer build a nicer wardrobe? You can see how bad it has decolourised.

b) In addition, Stalingrad has also confirmed in his own postings below.

For a condo which just TOP in 2009, it is rather bad to show signs of wear and tear in less than one year!

I think it's quite obvious he feels threatened enough that he needs to put down other condos to make Carabelle seems like the Ardmore of West Coast. The Parc in my opinion is afterall a mass market condo, based on the current mkt price, number of units and location. Its somewhat like the Centro at AMK but has the added important advantage of being a freehold ppty. And if i compare ppty like Centro and Trivista, and also the prices of carabelle, Infinity, I think The Parc has room to move a notch or two, thus lifting neighboring ppty like Stalin's Red Square, oops I mean Carabelle.

Ok, I think i should stop talking about The Parc, I feel like I'm promoting this place for my friends.....must be too much free golf...so my opinions are biased, just to state upfront.

stalingrad
04-05-10, 11:40
I think it's quite obvious he feels threatened enough that he needs to put down other condos to make Carabelle seems like the Ardmore of West Coast. The Parc in my opinion is afterall a mass market condo, based on the current mkt price, number of units and location. Its somewhat like the Centro at AMK but has the added important advantage of being a freehold ppty. And if i compare ppty like Centro and Trivista, and also the prices of carabelle, Infinity, I think The Parc has room to move a notch or two, thus lifting neighboring ppty like Stalin's Red Square, oops I mean Carabelle.

Ok, I think i should stop talking about The Parc, I feel like I'm promoting this place for my friends.....must be too much free golf...so my opinions are biased, just to state upfront.
What you said was a load of hogwash. I never initiated any attack on any condo. Normally it was someone saying something that I agreed with that got me involved in the discussion. For example, someone said how can the parc be so ugly, so much like HDB estates and such, and following that, I said something to the same effect. That is called discussion, not vicious attack. What you, avatar and xebay, and all those obnoxious singaporeans do is whether the concerns are valid or not, you immediately take offense and engage in personalities, either saying the attackers have ulterior motives, or he is trying make his own properties look better, and such.

Before I came to this country to work, I had a lot of respect for singaporeans. After all these years, I realize that you guys are no better than poor peasants in china. after all, you all descended from the same stock. so, stop pretending to be superior to all those poor peasant farmers in china. you are as graceless and obnoxious as all those PRC immigrants you singaporeans are fond of attacking.

by the way, I always suspected that you were not telling the truth when you said "I am not vested in this condo." Now you are telling the truth.

devilplate
04-05-10, 11:44
Before I came to this country to work, I had a lot of respect for singaporeans. After all these years, I realize that you guys are no better than poor peasants in china. after all, you all descended from the same stock. so, stop pretending to be superior to all those poor peasant farmers in china.

By saying that...u r no diff from them :tsk-tsk:

august
04-05-10, 12:06
Before I came to this country to work, I had a lot of respect for singaporeans. After all these years, I realize that you guys are no better than poor peasants in china. after all, you all descended from the same stock. so, stop pretending to be superior to all those poor peasant farmers in china. you are as graceless and obnoxious as all those PRC immigrants you singaporeans are fond of attacking.

er, mind sharing where are you from then? ~ :o

jitkiat
04-05-10, 12:11
http://news.tzuchi.net/QuietThink.nsf/4FC712AFFFEEF5DB4825680000120D09/C3297DC5CFB384C6482568160032CA4E/$FILE/64.jpg (http://hi.baidu.com/zhaowen_zt/blog/item/6eb7742ffabb0c594fc22690.html)

sfwoo
04-05-10, 12:13
以佛心看人,人人皆佛。以鬼心看人,人人皆鬼 (http://hi.baidu.com/zhaowen_zt/blog/item/6eb7742ffabb0c594fc22690.html)

I think Stalingrad is ang moh?
May need translation.

Reporter
04-05-10, 14:11
The Parc Condo has a nëw hïgh of $1,199 psf!

The Parc Condo
7 West Coast Walk #24-13 .... $1,199 psf .... 667 sqft .... $800,000 .... 16 Apr 10

cheerful
04-05-10, 16:56

Errr .... how do we know which forumers are s'poreans and which non-s'poreans ah?? Muz indicate nationality before registering as user meh? If a forumer is non-s'porean but hold blue IC any difference huh? :doh:

HP65
04-05-10, 18:20
What you said was a load of hogwash. I never initiated any attack on any condo. Normally it was someone saying something that I agreed with that got me involved in the discussion. For example, someone said how can the parc be so ugly, so much like HDB estates and such, and following that, I said something to the same effect. That is called discussion, not vicious attack. What you, avatar and xebay, and all those obnoxious singaporeans do is whether the concerns are valid or not, you immediately take offense and engage in personalities, either saying the attackers have ulterior motives, or he is trying make his own properties look better, and such.

by the way, I always suspected that you were not telling the truth when you said "I am not vested in this condo." Now you are telling the truth.

You are kidding right? I can't help laughing at your comments above :spliff: Anyway, suit yourself and condemn the whole world, people and ppty, except for your particular house in carabelle which is also the centre of the universe, haha.

04-05-10, 20:21
The Parc Condo has a nëw hïgh of $1,199 psf!

The Parc Condo
7 West Coast Walk #24-13 .... $1,199 psf .... 667 sqft .... $800,000 .... 16 Apr 10

This is 1 bedrm and usually higher psf than bigger units. But the 3 bedders and 4 bedders have also crossed $1,000 psf! :scared-4:

Address
Tenure
PSF
Area Sqft
Price
Contract Date
3 West Coast Walk #20-08
Freehold
$1000
$1302k
16 Apr 10
1 West Coast Walk #16-02
Freehold
$1006
$1223k
09 Apr 10
9 West Coast Walk #07-19
Freehold
$1000
$1518k
08 Apr 10

jlrx
04-05-10, 22:36
Actually, the first time I saw "The Parc" I didn't know it was called "The Parc" but the first word that came to my mind was "pleasant".

It's simple but pleasant looking, especially the blue balconies.

http://i2.propertyguru.com.sg/images/thumb/5/6/c/0/56c06c1304553_1_V550.jpg

successnowhere
04-05-10, 22:52
So did you bot a unit there?

jonleelk
05-05-10, 09:13
Actually, the first time I saw "The Parc" I didn't know it was called "The Parc" but the first word that came to my mind was "pleasant".

http://i2.propertyguru.com.sg/images/thumb/5/6/c/0/56c06c1304553_1_V550.jpg

The blue thing is just the protective film for the balcony glass...isn't it?

stalingrad
05-05-10, 09:20
haha, I was going to say that. but I decided let him remain stupid. who am I to educate these ignorant people. let them be.

and he had the nerve to call himself property investor. just a greenhorn pretending to be an investor of any kind.

successnowhere
05-05-10, 09:29
After removing the protecting film, this is how The Parc look
http://inlinethumb34.webshots.com/47201/2197751230105881756S425x425Q85.jpg

proud owner
05-05-10, 09:48
After removing the protecting film, this is how The Parc look
http://inlinethumb34.webshots.com/47201/2197751230105881756S425x425Q85.jpg

actually ALL new condos look nice ...regardless of design

the real ugliness shows when owners move in .. different color interior walls, curtains, lightings .. then the condo start to look messy

not to mention towels, undies, bras hang near windows ...

devilplate
05-05-10, 09:52
actually ALL new condos look nice ...regardless of design

the real ugliness shows when owners move in .. different color interior walls, curtains, lightings .. then the condo start to look messy

not to mention towels, undies, bras hang near windows ...

wat to do...developer nvr give yard...or small useless yard for disneyworld. :doh:

calvenng
05-05-10, 09:56

Hi Buddha, you have lost ur credibility with that comment:ashamed1:

Yes I was attracted to the Parc when I saw those buildings with high class glass panel balconies. Wonder why Clementiwoods, Varsity Park are still installing cheapskate low class Iron Wrought during this modern era.Their developers must be so short of cash.
However when I decided to go closer to take a look at the Parc I was caught in a massive traffic jam along West Coast Walk. A narrow two lane street just wide enough for a mini van to squeeze through into Clementi stadium. Another 600+ residence and that street will be chaos.I totally give up on the Parc.:beats-me-man: What about its MSCP, it just drag down the Parc into the same category as those BTO HDB.:doh:
This is just my personal opinion, the number of transactions going thru show that this is the hottest condo in Spore rite now, where buyers n sellers agreed that $900+psf is a realistic value.

successnowhere
05-05-10, 09:58
All units in The Parc will have a "Drying Area" located after the yard. Hopefully owners don't hang their "Colorfull Stuffs" along the planters/balcony :)

ay123
05-05-10, 10:05

u can just **** off!! why still eat drink and shit here! talk bad about Singapore and stay in Singapore!!

devilplate
05-05-10, 10:06

Yes I was attracted to the Parc when I saw those buildings with high class glass panel balconies. Wonder why Clementiwoods, Varsity Park are still installing cheapskate low class Iron Wrought during this modern era.Their developers must be so short of cash.

Ur so call Iron wrought balcony panel dun look cheapskate to me if the color blends well with the overall facade...It is more practical as it allows more breeze to pass through. Glass panel will be nice if ur unit has a fantastic view from ur balcony.

devilplate
05-05-10, 10:08
However when I decided to go closer to take a look at the Parc I was caught in a massive traffic jam along West Coast Walk. A narrow two lane street just wide enough for a mini van to squeeze through into Clementi stadium. Another 600+ residence and that street will be chaos.I totally give up on the Parc.:beats-me-man:

Don't u think there r many condos/areas having such problems? Orchard/CBD/Marina Bay area r similar. So, u think developers gona sell u cheap just based on tat? Not to mention landed areas....mostly having traffic problems...and they worth millions.

calvenng
05-05-10, 10:10
er, mind sharing where are you from then? ~ :o

Think Stalingrad is either a Russian or a German or a WWII veteran;) .
In WWII the Germans capitulated in Stalingrad after being surrounded by Russians for 49 days.

successnowhere
05-05-10, 10:13
My unit is on the high floor, so will have an unblocked view:
http://inlinethumb56.webshots.com/46711/2023370860105881756S425x425Q85.jpg

sleek
05-05-10, 10:20
Already mentioned in the forum somewhere that he's Canadian, by citizenship, just not orang puteh la. :D

Think Stalingrad is either a Russian or a German or a WWII veteran;) .
In WWII the Germans capitulated in Stalingrad after being surrounded by Russians for 49 days.

calvenng
05-05-10, 10:21
Is this a nice view?:rolleyes: Where is the sea or even river? where is the nice buildings, where is the greenery?Where is the pool? Take a picture of the beautiful sunset or sun rise if any n others will envy your unit's view:2cents:

devilplate
05-05-10, 10:24
Stalingrad cud be having a depression...

There is always imperfection in this world. Not easy for expats to blend well into a foreign country. There r bound to have some over-protective locals that categorize foreigners differently. This is just parts and parcel of life.

devilplate
05-05-10, 10:28
Is this a nice view?:rolleyes: Where is the sea or even river? where is the nice buildings, where is the greenery?Where is the pool? Take a picture of the beautiful sunset or sun rise if any n others will envy your unit's view:2cents:

R u simply trying to create nonsense/trouble???

Did he mention anything that offends u? He cud be only post the picture for the benefit of others who might have own a unit there...and didnt claim tat it is a very nice view...he just write it down as 'unblocked view'...anything wrong...??

dormer
05-05-10, 10:49

Did he mention anything that offends u? He cud be only post the picture for the benefit of others who might have own a unit there...and didnt claim tat it is a very nice view...he just write it down as 'unblocked view'...anything wrong...??

This is a typical double headed snake agent behavior.

stalingrad
05-05-10, 10:50

However when I decided to go closer to take a look at the Parc I was caught in a massive traffic jam along West Coast Walk. A narrow two lane street just wide enough for a mini van to squeeze through into Clementi stadium. Another 600+ residence and that street will be chaos.I totally give up on the Parc.:beats-me-man: What about its MSCP, it just drag down the Parc into the same category as those BTO HDB.:doh:
This is just my personal opinion, the number of transactions going thru show that this is the hottest condo in Spore rite now, where buyers n sellers agreed that $900+psf is a realistic value.

hottest condo? I thought you were a broker/agent. give you a bit of history. this condo was launched in 2007 at an average price of 800-900psf. now it is transacting at precisely that level. why is it hot? plus there are more than 1000 units for sale on propertyguru.com alone.

or perhaps you mean hot in the literal sense, as in "hot vs. cold."

by the way, all nearby condos have appreciated by 40 to 50%. but not this one, for obvious reasons.

proud owner
05-05-10, 10:52

not bad lah ...

at least from where he is ... he can see others ..others cant see him ..

if i have this unit .. i can sleep naked with the windows open ,without the need to draw curtains ...

compared to others who look into another unit .. this is very good already .. i am sure have a nice sunset view

Douk
05-05-10, 11:17
All units in The Parc will have a "Drying Area" located after the yard. Hopefully owners don't hang their "Colorfull Stuffs" along the planters/balcony :)

Owners will hang clothes where the sun shines.:D :D

Antz621
05-05-10, 12:57
Because its unblocked, the Parc gets full sunshine blast on its frontal (facing the stadium) every morning. It's a nice thing the units comes with a Drying Ledge. Let's see if the balcony or this ledge will be the preferred choice for laundry drying when the times comes. Just a light-hearted guess. No offense to owners. Don't flame me! ;)

cher
05-05-10, 12:58
hottest condo? I thought you were a broker/agent. give you a bit of history. this condo was launched in 2007 at an average price of 800-900psf. now it is transacting at precisely that level. why is it hot? plus there are more than 1000 units for sale on propertyguru.com alone.

or perhaps you mean hot in the literal sense, as in "hot vs. cold."

by the way, all nearby condos have appreciated by 40 to 50%. but not this one, for obvious reasons.

It is not that this condo does not appreciate but rather all the future capital gain has been paid to the developer during launch.:D

stalingrad
05-05-10, 14:20
Because its unblocked, the Parc gets full sunshine blast on its frontal (facing the stadium) every morning. It's a nice thing the units comes with a Drying Ledge. Let's see if the balcony or this ledge will be the preferred choice for laundry drying when the times comes. Just a light-hearted guess. No offense to owners. Don't flame me! ;)
yes, it will be just like a flag day. you can't change that, it being in the genes of HDB residents. just look at carabelle, botannia, and the infiniti. laundry drying on the balcony, so colorful.

teddybear
05-05-10, 15:34
Why, I thought you like it? Otherwise why stay in Carabelle?
Strangely we only see such behaviours in mass-market condos and not in CCR condos.

yes, it will be just like a flag day. you can't change that, it being in the genes of HDB residents. just look at carabelle, botannia, and the infiniti. laundry drying on the balcony, so colorful.

teddybear
05-05-10, 15:36
So right! Nowsdays, developers don't care about directions (maximise the design and sellable floor space is most important). As such, sure see owners in those mass-market condos hanging colourful flags to dry at balconies and windows. :banghead:

Owners will hang clothes where the sun shines.:D :D

calvenng
05-05-10, 15:49

Not trying to offend him but that view is boring. Likely taken from a HDB flat nearby n not from the Parc itself. I m sure most units in the Parc has nicer view than that. How to entice potential buyers n boost the Parc's value with that view? Someone should post a picture of the sea view some high floor units in the Parc enjoy.

smallant
05-05-10, 16:16
any idea if the western sun have a big impact on those units facing the sea ?? :)

devilplate
05-05-10, 16:34
any idea if the western sun have a big impact on those units facing the sea ?? :)

High flr with gd seaview overwhelms west sun?

Low flr with west sun...errr:beats-me-man:

kongming
05-05-10, 17:04
The Parc selling points are mainly due to its amienities nearby, I do not see much freehold projects in Singapore that are close to MRT stations, the one that i remember should be Alexis in Alexandra, moreover Parc is near to the future Clementi Hub, waliking distance to MRT + shopping malls + market for good food, these are the selling points.

As for our dear friend who stay in Crappybelle, he will take his time to crawl there I believe.:spliff:

devilplate
05-05-10, 17:09
The Parc selling points are mainly due to its amienities nearby, I do not see much freehold projects in Singapore that are close to MRT stations, the one that i remember should be Alexis in Alexandra, moreover Parc is near to the future Clementi Hub, waliking distance to MRT + shopping malls + market for good food, these are the selling points.

As for our dear friend who stay in Crappybelle, he will take his time to crawl there I believe.:spliff:

Jokes aside...hehe

There r some FH condo near to MRT in D13...mid-mass market

stalingrad
05-05-10, 17:19

This is exactly what I was talking about. a basic singapore trait. always grabbing a chance to insult other people to get ahead. you see it everywhere. at work, in movie theaters, in IRs. as I said, these are just peasant farmers transplanted to a major metropolitan area, but still acting the way their ancestors did.

by the way, I really don't think the parc is near an MRT station, unless you are a road runner, bee bee.

kane
05-05-10, 17:38
not bad lah ...

at least from where he is ... he can see others ..others cant see him ..

if i have this unit .. i can sleep naked with the windows open ,without the need to draw curtains ...

compared to others who look into another unit .. this is very good already .. i am sure have a nice sunset view

second that. you won't need to worry other people's kitchen overlooking into your master bedroom.

it's a great view in today's context. and as long as there's no en bloc in the shophouses below, this view is secured.

jlrx
05-05-10, 17:44
haha, I was going to say that. but I decided let him remain stupid. who am I to educate these ignorant people. let them be.

and he had the nerve to call himself property investor. just a greenhorn pretending to be an investor of any kind.

I thought they were trying to imitate the Carabelle's blue glasses, which I think also look very nice.

(I haven't been to Carabelle, it's just based on these pictures).

http://www.h88.com.sg/directory/condo/carabelle/images/carabelle_00001.JPG

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g241/cuteology/carabelle.jpg

05-05-10, 18:36
This is exactly what I was talking about. a basic singapore trait. always grabbing a chance to insult other people to get ahead. you see it everywhere. at work, in movie theaters, in IRs. as I said, these are just peasant farmers transplanted to a major metropolitan area, but still acting the way their ancestors did.

by the way, I really don't think the parc is near an MRT station, unless you are a road runner, bee bee.

Hey, remember you married a peasant farmer's daughter and give two half-peasant kids for you? Hmm..bet you like to be with peasant farmers afterall..:D

Strange but your remarks below about CLEMENTIWOODS aren't insulting? :doh:

haha, relax, no one is attacking your little mouse hole called Home. No one is attacking your little snake called a pool.

Just because I made some smart alexy remark about your condo doesn't mean you should engage in a personal attack on me. No, I am not fat. I am 5 feet 10 inches, and I weigned 150 lbs.

Douk
05-05-10, 21:53
you guys should watch Yip Man 2.;)

teddybear
05-05-10, 22:26
Got much better ones nearer to MRT stations you know. Below are the ones which is just across the road from the MRT station:
- D9 got Parisian (just walk diagonally across the road to Orchard MRT station).
- D10 got Newton One (diagonal across the road but has to walk a big detour because of the stupid Newton Circus).
- D11 got Thomson Euro-Asia (just walk across the road to Novena Square shopping mall and Novena MRT station is just underneath this shopping mall).

What else I missed?

devilplate
05-05-10, 22:31
Got much better ones nearer to MRT stations you know. Below are the ones which is just across the road from the MRT station:
- D9 got Parisian (just walk diagonally across the road to Orchard MRT station).
- D10 got Newton One (diagonal across the road but has to walk a big detour because of the stupid Newton Circus).
- D11 got Thomson Euro-Asia (just walk across the road to Novena Square shopping mall and Novena MRT station is just underneath this shopping mall).

What else I missed?

There r plenty in D9 and D11 FH and within 5mins walk to MRT...Maybe he is refering to OCR...really not many...hehe

teddybear
05-05-10, 22:51
Problem with OCR properties are that the MRT tracks are mostly above ground, so would prefer to be further than to be nearer due to noise from the MRT trains!

There r plenty in D9 and D11 FH and within 5mins walk to MRT...Maybe he is refering to OCR...really not many...hehe

apple3
06-05-10, 00:27
Perhaps you didn't read his posting on one's mother. Is there a need to bring in one's mother in an argument?

Noted. Yes, bring one's parent into argument is bad indeed. Never relate to this cause I never equate "parent" to "elderly", they are at a level much much higher.

apple3
06-05-10, 00:38

What else I missed?

You missed the entire DTL2. Full of 999 or FH that are near MRT from RCR to OCR ro CCR.

apple3
06-05-10, 00:44

Why make such sweeping statement?

Westerner has their fair ugly share during factory outlet holiday sale or abuse of return policy.

No doubt you see narrow minded people here that just can't swallow critic or plain tissue "booking" table at foodcourt but still, there is no ground for such sweeping statement.

BTW, it Beep Beep, not Bee Bee.

devilplate
06-05-10, 00:52
You missed the entire DTL2. Full of 999 or FH that are near MRT from RCR to OCR ro CCR.

did any1 ever compile all the FH/999 condo within 500m away from MRT?

It will comes handy...

stalingrad
06-05-10, 09:51
Why make such sweeping statement?

Westerner has their fair ugly share during factory outlet holiday sale or abuse of return policy.

No doubt you see narrow minded people here that just can't swallow critic or plain tissue "booking" table at foodcourt but still, there is no ground for such sweeping statement.

BTW, it Beep Beep, not Bee Bee.

yes, I agree I went overboard. While many singaporeans have no class, others do have class. I guess I have met more that don't than do. And that is the problem. for example, I have seldom seldom, almost never, met singaporeans who are gracious enough to give up their seats on MRT for me with young sons when they were just 1 or 2 years old, although many seats are designed for the elderly and young. It would be a different story in Toronto or even Sydney (many australians are known to be racists). the country does score low on graciousness and class.

teddybear
06-05-10, 16:07
No lah, because:
(1) DTL2 will be ready only in or after 2015 (Is the date right?)
(2) Even when DTL2 is ready, still very difficult to find FH or 999LH private properties that can reach MRT station by just crossing the road (something like just 1-2 mins to reach the underground MRT station).

gohsoonk
06-05-10, 23:14
In a word of fairness, I have to say that the situation is improving compared to many years ago.

However, there is an interesting observation ever since the media started emphasizing on "graciousness". People are deliberately not taking the "reserved seats" in the MRT and buses first. With such deliberation, it is pretty obvious that it is in the subconscious mind that the expectation is that the person taking the reserve seat should give up their seats first. If they don't, then maybe I will.

The legal boundaries of reserved and unreserved seats on public transport is kind of ridiculous in my opinion. At the end of the day, every seat is a "reserved seat" and graciousness should come from within.

yes, I agree I went overboard. While many singaporeans have no class, others do have class. I guess I have met more that don't than do. And that is the problem. for example, I have seldom seldom, almost never, met singaporeans who are gracious enough to give up their seats on MRT for me with young sons when they were just 1 or 2 years old, although many seats are designed for the elderly and young. It would be a different story in Toronto or even Sydney (many australians are known to be racists). the country does score low on graciousness and class.

apple3
06-05-10, 23:50

I can't actually disagree with you on this. Well, hope you will be more lucky then, to meet gracious people AND those with a broader mind to take critics.

apple3
06-05-10, 23:52
No lah, because:
(1) DTL2 will be ready only in or after 2015 (Is the date right?)
(2) Even when DTL2 is ready, still very difficult to find FH or 999LH private properties that can reach MRT station by just crossing the road (something like just 1-2 mins to reach the underground MRT station).

Yup, DTL2 only be ready said estimated 2015.

Hey.. 1-2mins is too short lah.. Said 5 mins? Check out the DTL2 stations, it may be more difficult to find a 99LH properties around the station then a 999LH/FH.

proud owner
07-05-10, 02:04
In a word of fairness, I have to say that the situation is improving compared to many years ago.

However, there is an interesting observation ever since the media started emphasizing on "graciousness". People are deliberately not taking the "reserved seats" in the MRT and buses first. With such deliberation, it is pretty obvious that it is in the subconscious mind that the expectation is that the person taking the reserve seat should give up their seats first. If they don't, then maybe I will.

The legal boundaries of reserved and unreserved seats on public transport is kind of ridiculous in my opinion. At the end of the day, every seat is a "reserved seat" and graciousness should come from within.

i agree too ...

but i find when it comes to PUBLIC issues like 'reserved seat' on MRT .. if a man sit and not give up ..women sneer at men

but the biggest culprits are the women at raffles place ..

knn put a packet of tissue paper and reserve their seat ??
they take 10 mins to get their food ..during which time ..i could have finished my food .. reserving seat this way is so selfish

once i didnt care and sat on one where a woman placed her tissue ..
i also finsihed my food then she came ..
and she said to me " thats my seat"

i said" its open to all, and it was empty when i came.

she said " i place my tissue there"

i said " thats littering even if its not on the floor.. leaving it on the table is both littering and inconsiderate"

then i finished my food and left .. meanwhile she found a seat at the next table ..

people says the TISSUE paper is a spore culture and can laugh about it ..
when you are holding your food and have to walk a few rounds just to find one empty seat without tissue paper ..is very frustrating..

dont women realise that the time the take to get their food, someone else can use that seat and possibly finish before they come back ?

so Graciousness aer expected of Men only .. unfortunately .. and women who talks so much about it ..dont realise they are the biggest culprit of not practising it

stalingrad
07-05-10, 10:20
i agree too ...

but i find when it comes to PUBLIC issues like 'reserved seat' on MRT .. if a man sit and not give up ..women sneer at men

but the biggest culprits are the women at raffles place ..

knn put a packet of tissue paper and reserve their seat ??
they take 10 mins to get their food ..during which time ..i could have finished my food .. reserving seat this way is so selfish

once i didnt care and sat on one where a woman placed her tissue ..
i also finsihed my food then she came ..
and she said to me " thats my seat"

i said" its open to all, and it was empty when i came.

she said " i place my tissue there"

i said " thats littering even if its not on the floor.. leaving it on the table is both littering and inconsiderate"

then i finished my food and left .. meanwhile she found a seat at the next table ..

people says the TISSUE paper is a spore culture and can laugh about it ..
when you are holding your food and have to walk a few rounds just to find one empty seat without tissue paper ..is very frustrating..

dont women realise that the time the take to get their food, someone else can use that seat and possibly finish before they come back ?

so Graciousness aer expected of Men only .. unfortunately .. and women who talks so much about it ..dont realise they are the biggest culprit of not practising it
haha, the tissue issue. I am sure you don't have that problem in the big apple. people say that new yorkers are the rudest. but even there, you don't have the tissue issue. it is so bad that even youngsters are doing it, obviously having learned from their parents.

going back to the seat issue, we do have a car, but my sons when they were young, they liked to take buses, for fun. I noticed that the moment we got aboard the subway train, all the passengers avert their eyes, afraid of making eye contact. those on the priority seats would cover their eyes with newspapers, books, or whatever is handy. It is so comical that even my sons laughed. "hey hey, look that uncle, he is covering his eyes."

devilplate
07-05-10, 10:35
Small issues aside...at least i feel safer to walk alone on the streets in SG compared to many other countries.

devilplate
07-05-10, 10:38
western countries keep borrowing and printing....asian countries keep lending...dare not imagine the consequences....hope does not happen in my lifetime. :scared-2: :eek: :scared-3: