PDA

View Full Version : Shit!

DMCK
30-10-15, 10:49
I found shit on my doorstep! Not the first time, what can I do? :grief:

Kelonguni
30-10-15, 11:20
First, you have to verify who it belongs to.

Condo, HDB, landed?

Patio or higher floors?

A possibility is to install videocam to capture the culprit.

DMCK
30-10-15, 12:40
First, you have to verify who it belongs to.

Condo, HDB, landed?

Patio or higher floors?

A possibility is to install videocam to capture the culprit.

HDB mid floor. Don't know it belongs to human or animal. Yes I am considering a CCTV.

Arcachon
30-10-15, 20:25
Go to Beach Road get it from the Army store or go to Chinese Medical Hall.

http://www.justanswer.com/dog-health/244ly-dog-ate-sulfer-does-need-go-emergency.html#re.v/287/

my dog ate sulfer. does he need to go to emergency

Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/dog-health/244ly-dog-ate-sulfer-does-need-go-emergency.html#ixzz3q3OyWtbl

Arcachon
30-10-15, 20:51
If the above cannot stop your Shit, upgrade to this.

http://www.attic-rat.com/howtopoison.html

http://www.attic-rat.com/rat-poison.jpg

Kelonguni
30-10-15, 23:16
If the above cannot stop your Shit, upgrade to this.

http://www.attic-rat.com/howtopoison.html

http://www.attic-rat.com/rat-poison.jpg

Don't do it Arcachon!

Another cat found dead at foot of Yishun block; eighth cat death in six weeks

Chew Hui Min

SINGAPORE - Another cat was found dead in Yishun on Friday (Oct 30) morning, the eighth in six weeks.

Nee Soon MP Louis Ng appealed for witnesses on Facebook with a post on Friday afternoon.

He wrote: "I'm extremely disturbed and upset that another cat has been found dead this morning at Blk 115B Yishun Ring Road."

Mr Ng told The Straits Times that he hopes that there were witnesses or the CCTVs at the block captured something.

"A lot of units are facing that direction, so I'm hoping that someone saw something," Mr Ng said, adding that evidence is hard to come by in these cases.

Ms Veron Lau of the Cat Welfare Society said that "the cat was discovered at 10.30am by a kindergarten teacher who heard a thud".

According to Ms Lau, this was the third cat thrown from the block this year. The previous cases happened in February and April, she said.

Yishun 326 Tabby cat, an animal interest group, posted a photo of the dead cat on its Facebook page, and said that it was thrown from the HDB block.

The post added: "Please keep a lookout for your community cats, and if you're still allowing your cats to roam outdoors, KEEP THEM INDOORS. Rip kitty, run free in rainbow land."

Mr Ng, who is also the executive director of the Animal Concerns Research & Education Society (Acres), said last Friday that seven cats have been found dead in Yishun in recent weeks.

He appealed to those whose cars were parked where the deaths happened to review the footage in their car cameras, and come forward if they have evidence.

The police and the Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore are looking into the deaths, Mr Ng said.

irisng
30-10-15, 23:59
Many years back, a dead bird, one after another was found outside our office main door early in the morning. Don't know who killed it and put it there or the bird chose to die there, if they chose to die there, they were very smart because our office is on the 3rd level and they knew how to fly there and killed themselves. We reported the case to the police and they sent someone down to patrol our place for a few days early in the morning, after that no more dead birds.

Arcachon
31-10-15, 00:13
Don't do it Arcachon!

Another cat found dead at foot of Yishun block; eighth cat death in six weeks

Chew Hui Min

SINGAPORE - Another cat was found dead in Yishun on Friday (Oct 30) morning, the eighth in six weeks.

Nee Soon MP Louis Ng appealed for witnesses on Facebook with a post on Friday afternoon.

He wrote: "I'm extremely disturbed and upset that another cat has been found dead this morning at Blk 115B Yishun Ring Road."

Mr Ng told The Straits Times that he hopes that there were witnesses or the CCTVs at the block captured something.

"A lot of units are facing that direction, so I'm hoping that someone saw something," Mr Ng said, adding that evidence is hard to come by in these cases.

Ms Veron Lau of the Cat Welfare Society said that "the cat was discovered at 10.30am by a kindergarten teacher who heard a thud".

According to Ms Lau, this was the third cat thrown from the block this year. The previous cases happened in February and April, she said.

Yishun 326 Tabby cat, an animal interest group, posted a photo of the dead cat on its Facebook page, and said that it was thrown from the HDB block.

The post added: "Please keep a lookout for your community cats, and if you're still allowing your cats to roam outdoors, KEEP THEM INDOORS. Rip kitty, run free in rainbow land."

Mr Ng, who is also the executive director of the Animal Concerns Research & Education Society (Acres), said last Friday that seven cats have been found dead in Yishun in recent weeks.

He appealed to those whose cars were parked where the deaths happened to review the footage in their car cameras, and come forward if they have evidence.

The police and the Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore are looking into the deaths, Mr Ng said.

This one got nothing to do with rat poison. Rat Poison are normally place in places where big animal cannot access.

My condo have lot of Rat Poison, all the Dogs and Cats, none of them are kill.

Arcachon
31-10-15, 00:15
Many years back, a dead bird, one after another was found outside our office main door early in the morning. Don't know who killed it and put it there or the bird chose to die there, if they chose to die there, they were very smart because our office is on the 3rd level and they knew how to fly there and killed themselves. We reported the case to the police and they sent someone down to patrol our place for a few days early in the morning, after that no more dead birds.

This one confirm got something to do with your Boss again nothing to do with Rat poison.

irisng
31-10-15, 09:39
This one confirm got something to do with your Boss again nothing to do with Rat poison.

Definitely not rat poison. Our office surrounding always have lots of birds flying around, residents over there used to feed them, now the birds are getting lesser and lesser because I think the respective authority had done something to it. Maybe some business competitors get jealous over our company or that my boss had offended someone unknowingly.

Kelonguni
31-10-15, 11:17
Definitely not rat poison. Our office surrounding always have lots of birds flying around, residents over there used to feed them, now the birds are getting lesser and lesser because I think the respective authority had done something to it. Maybe some business competitors get jealous over our company or that my boss had offended someone unknowingly.

Is your office building especially door made of glass?

irisng
01-11-15, 07:58

No.

irisng
01-11-15, 19:34

Are u guessing where my office is?:friendly_wink:

Kelonguni
01-11-15, 19:44
Are u guessing where my office is?:friendly_wink:

Not really.

I have seen a presentation about birds crashing into our urban buildings especially those made of glass or reflective surfaces. More problematic for tall buildings.

Arcachon
01-11-15, 22:27
Saw a few time bird flying directly into the glass window.

irisng
02-11-15, 07:43
Not really.

I have seen a presentation about birds crashing into our urban buildings especially those made of glass or reflective surfaces. More problematic for tall buildings.

Oic. Our unit main door is made of glass but laminated with flowery plastic sheet, we also have a metal pull down door when office is closed. So very unlikely that the bird will see the reflection of the glass door because it was only found in the next morning when we came to work. I think most likely is somebody mischievous act. :scared-2:

irisng
02-11-15, 07:47
Saw a few time bird flying directly into the glass window.

Not only the bird, there was once I also hit against the display glass at one of the shopping centre, hahaha.

Kelonguni
02-11-15, 08:03
Oic. Our unit main door is made of glass but laminated with flowery plastic sheet, we also have a metal pull down door when office is closed. So very unlikely that the bird will see the reflection of the glass door because it was only found in the next morning when we came to work. I think most likely is somebody mischievous act. :scared-2:

Actually the bird does not see in front. Their eyes are built to see sideways. Glass buildings are more invisible but concrete buildings are also somewhat invisible depending on their angle of flight.

Kelonguni
02-11-15, 08:23
The problem is worse at night because of the lights that affect their navigation.

http://www.baltimoremagazine.net/2014/8/12/activists-concerned-about-birds-crashing-into-buildings

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/23/nyregion/kill-the-light-save-a-bird.html?_r=0