PDA

View Full Version : JUST SOLD: 4-Bedder in Nassim Park Residences sold at $3,883 psf

Kevin Tan
25-09-15, 15:25
http://www.theedgeproperty.com.sg/content/just-sold-4-bedder-nassim-park-residences-sold-3883-psf

JUST SOLD: 4-Bedder in Nassim Park Residences sold at $3,883 psf

By Tan Chee Yuen / URA, The Edge Property | September 22, 2015 2:00 PM MYT
A 3,477 sq ft unit in Nassim Park Residences was sold for $13.5 million ($3,883 psf) in September this year. It resulted in a $663,000 profit to the seller, who purchased the property back in July 2011. This translates into a gain of 5.2% or an annualised return of 1.2%.

Nassim Park Residences is a high-end freehold condominium development along Nassim Road, developed by UOL Group Limited and completed in 2011. It is an exclusive low-rise condo which comprises 100 dwellings of 4-bedroom units and penthouses.

proud owner
25-09-15, 21:17
http://www.theedgeproperty.com.sg/content/just-sold-4-bedder-nassim-park-residences-sold-3883-psf

JUST SOLD: 4-Bedder in Nassim Park Residences sold at $3,883 psf

By Tan Chee Yuen / URA, The Edge Property | September 22, 2015 2:00 PM MYT
A 3,477 sq ft unit in Nassim Park Residences was sold for $13.5 million ($3,883 psf) in September this year. It resulted in a $663,000 profit to the seller, who purchased the property back in July 2011. This translates into a gain of 5.2% or an annualised return of 1.2%.

Nassim Park Residences is a high-end freehold condominium development along Nassim Road, developed by UOL Group Limited and completed in 2011. It is an exclusive low-rise condo which comprises 100 dwellings of 4-bedroom units and penthouses.

any idea if the buyer is local ? or foreigner ?

to pay this price for a condo unit ... not likely to be local ....

local wud have gone for landed ...

indomie
25-09-15, 21:21

to pay this price for a condo unit ... not likely to be local ....

local wud have gone for landed ...
But foreigner would incured 18% stamp duty

proud owner
25-09-15, 21:26
check out Bishopsgate residences ....

ghost town ....

why ?

local wouldnt buy .... at those prices ... they can get landed ...

amk
25-09-15, 22:10

U know, it takes just abt $8 to get the buyer name and etc...if u r really that keen...

proud owner
25-09-15, 23:03
U know, it takes just abt $8 to get the buyer name and etc...if u r really that keen...

yes i know ...
if you pay like $25 you get full access for 24 hrs. ..

i asked just in case someone has full access ... can share share

no harm asking ya ?

though its just $8 .... asking is free

indomie
25-09-15, 23:03
Are u suggesting we pool our money to get the information?

Kelonguni
25-09-15, 23:32
But foreigner would incured 18% stamp duty

OK PR can?

amk
26-09-15, 11:23
Are u suggesting we pool our money to get the information?

No lah. I just meant if he is really keen/curious, he could just spend a cuppa coffee's cost to buy the record... I did this kind of thing many times already

Btw the standard REALIS access is not enough. You need to do encumbrance search to get the mortgage details from which u get the owner details. If u r unlucky the deal has no mortgage or/and no caveat u need another round of title search which cost a bit more. ( happened to me once, a 4mil transaction turns out has no mortgage, so I have to do extra title search). If u r even more unlucky buyer is a company, u go do director/financial search in ACRA etc this one gets entertaining ...

Kevin Tan
28-09-15, 10:04
unfortunately I also don't have access to more buyer info without paying for it