PDA

View Full Version : Kingsford Waterbay (99 LH, D19)

richwang
22-02-15, 00:42
http://www.kingsfordwaterbay-condo.com/

MrTan
22-02-15, 07:39
Why vertical fins at most of the river facing units?

MrTan
22-02-15, 08:39
Next time go waterbay must specify already - go hougang waterbay or go punggol waterbay? Or also can specify - go kingsford waterbay or go qingjian waterbay? :)

august
22-02-15, 11:26

What is that?

MrTan
22-02-15, 11:27
What is that?

It's in the floorplans.

JOY KITTEN
22-02-15, 19:33
1165 units.. that is a lot.

azeoprop
22-02-15, 19:47

Most probably because they are facing paya lebar airbase. High floor units can get a full view of the activities in the air base.

MrTan
22-02-15, 20:04
Most probably because they are facing paya lebar airbase. High floor units can get a full view of the activities in the air base.

Hhhmmm... Dun think so leh... Because
1) paya lebar airbase will be moved out, and
2) both low floor and high floor units have these vertical fins, except
3) penthouse units dun have it.

These r jus my observations. Feel free to comment. :)

snoopy
22-02-15, 21:25
ONLY One Tennis court for 1165 units??..wow/

1165 units.. that is a lot.

azeoprop
22-02-15, 21:28
Parc Vera and 8 courtyards and kings ford hill view peak all got such fins for units facing military camps. May want to question the agents at the show flat before committing.

princess_morbucks
22-02-15, 23:51
Youtube video showing the showflat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REccsyuTqCA#t=16

princess_morbucks
23-02-15, 00:04

http://www.scottsdaleaz.gov/AssetFactory.aspx?did=27249

See Page 2.

Vertical fins are most
effective on the neareast,
near-west and
north exposures.

MrTan
23-02-15, 11:00
http://www.scottsdaleaz.gov/AssetFactory.aspx?did=27249

See Page 2.

Vertical fins are most
effective on the neareast,
near-west and
north exposures.

strange that most units have it but not penthouse units...

guess its a matter of passive cooling strategies vs panoramic view aesthetics

fireflyy
24-02-15, 19:36

Most units are S.East or N.West facing, they either get direct morning sun or afternoon sun.

S.East facing units are direct line of sight to Paya Lebar Airbase... warning very very noisy... unless the airbase is moved before TOP.

MrTan
24-02-15, 20:17
Most units are S.East or N.West facing, they either get direct morning sun or afternoon sun.

S.East facing units are direct line of sight to Paya Lebar Airbase... warning very very noisy... unless the airbase is moved before TOP.

I understand the facing sun factor and the military security reason. I jus dun understand why low level units also have the fins whereas penthouse units dun have the fins. Perhaps floorplan error?

Anyway, time to move on lah...

mcmlxxvi
24-02-15, 22:16
Anyone visited and have pricing for 2br?

fireflyy
24-02-15, 23:49
I understand the facing sun factor and the military security reason. I jus dun understand why low level units also have the fins whereas penthouse units dun have the fins. Perhaps floorplan error?

Anyway, time to move on lah...

I feel that this project is not desirable due to the 2 reasons I highlighted + the many units at 1,165. Also, there are too many units on each floor of every block (about 9). I think they should have 3 lifts in every block otherwise it may be a nightmare trying to get home or going out.

rsk
25-02-15, 15:08
Price will be announced only on March 7th. They said max PSF will be 1100$.
So roughly ~680 Sqft => max 750000$. for 2 BR with 2T

I have no idea its worth and have to wait till Dec 2018 almost 3.6 years. Any suggestion guys?

Yuki
28-02-15, 01:20
Was there in the afternoon.

The workmanship of the showroom can't make it
it.

The balcony size looKS very suspiciously supersized.

2 bedder toilets no windows...n sooo tiny.

Condo facilities are too limited. Clearly developer maximizing the 2 sites Dann well for profits. 1 tennis court for 1100 plus dwellers.wow...no visitor lots...

best part? The floorplan has a few printing errors..nonexistent 2 bedders..erroneous layouts..n site plan too!!

Amazing ...HB was saying he couldn't imagine anyone would commit when developer did such a sloppy job. Wait end up like buyers of The Aristo.

Yuki
28-02-15, 01:25
Price will be announced only on March 7th. They said max PSF will be 1100$.
So roughly ~680 Sqft => max 750000$. for 2 BR with 2T

I have no idea its worth and have to wait till Dec 2018 almost 3.6 years. Any suggestion guys?

The location is good though. But rents will be very depressed. U have to compete with quite a few new projects which will top from this year onwards.

I would have brought riversails if my family lives in the region. :(

4wheels
07-03-15, 13:38
Anyone visited this morning? What is the release psf?

henryhk
07-03-15, 19:44
Heard 200 units sold, not sure true

gadiny
08-03-15, 08:22
Per Lian He Zaobao today
- 124 resi units (incl 2 semi-ds) and 6 shops sold (total = 130)
- 2br and 3br most popular
- Avg psf for units sold is 1,100 psf; range is from 1,050 to 1,180 psf
- 1 BR about $510K; 2BR about 600K to 700K; semi-ds about $2m
- Cushman & Wakefield said response slightly better than recent launches

propertybuyer073
08-03-15, 13:59
Per Lian He Zaobao today

Thanks for the update.

In other words, they have more than 900 units not sold!!!

Given their TOP is about 3.5 years from now, they have to sell at least 25 units a month.

This could be challenging.

Sales usually slow after the initial months of sales.

princess_morbucks
08-03-15, 14:36
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=822140427857127

Lianhe Zaobao
【实龙岗景私宅项目 销售首日反应热烈】位于实龙岗景上段的私宅项目“鑫丰银河湾”(Kingsford Waterbay)昨天推出销售第一天,吸引超过500人参与抽签仪式,反应相当热烈。

早报网订户点击阅读全文:http://www.zaobao.com/news/singapore/story20150308-454293

Translated by facebook:
"Serangoon view private projects sales of first-day response" is located in the private homes of the upper Serangoon view project "Xinfeng Milky Bay" (Kingsford Waterbay) yesterday launched sales the first day and has attracted more than 500 people took part in the draw, response has been enthusiastic.

propertybuyer073
08-03-15, 15:02
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=822140427857127

Lianhe Zaobao
【实龙岗景私宅项目 销售首日反应热烈】位于实龙岗景上段的私宅项目“鑫丰银河湾”(Kingsford Waterbay)昨天推出销售第一天,吸引超过500人参与抽签仪式,反应相当热烈。

早报网订户点击阅读全文:http://www.zaobao.com/news/singapore/story20150308-454293

Translated by facebook:
"Serangoon view private projects sales of first-day response" is located in the private homes of the upper Serangoon view project "Xinfeng Milky Bay" (Kingsford Waterbay) yesterday launched sales the first day and has attracted more than 500 people took part in the draw, response has been enthusiastic.

More than 500 people took part in the draw

However, only about 130 sold

In other words, 370 left disappointed.

It could be the psf.

My take is the psf of $1,100 is still high for this location.

4wheels
08-03-15, 16:20
Per Lian He Zaobao today

True that the response is better than expdcted if 130 units sold on the launch day.

propertybuyer073
08-03-15, 18:13
10% sold is better than expected!!

Regulators
08-03-15, 21:08
A more enticing pricing would be $9xxpsf for one bedder and $8xxpsf for larger units.

10% sold is better than expected!!

Jaydenlim
09-03-15, 06:18
A more enticing pricing would be $9xxpsf for one bedder and $8xxpsf for larger units.

Hi Jayden Lim (aka Reguators / Patrickstar / [email protected]) why not 8xx 7xx or 6xxpsf?

Or why would developer sell at or below breakeven cost at launch?

propertybuyer073
09-03-15, 09:21
As developer, their objective is to maximize profit.

It is natural and common to price at cost plus a good margin.

The developer has bidded the land in 3Q 2013 when market was doing well. This explains why they paid $520+ psf for the land.

The market has changed quite significantly now.

Sales have slowed down by more than half.

An important question to ask is how can the developer clear the 9XX units if they remain at the current pricing of $1,1XX psf?

MrTan
09-03-15, 10:54
As developer, their objective is to maximize profit.

It is natural and common to price at cost plus a good margin.

The developer has bidded the land in 3Q 2013 when market was doing well. This explains why they paid $520+ psf for the land.

The market has changed quite significantly now.

Sales have slowed down by more than half.

An important question to ask is how can the developer clear the 9XX units if they remain at the current pricing of $1,1XX psf?

maybe throw in one car including coe for every unit sold

absolutwild
09-03-15, 12:40
hmmm... so face the long kang better? or the estate with poolview better?

Regulators
09-03-15, 12:43
Ringo33 the shameless dog is barking again....woof woof!

Hi Jayden Lim (aka Reguators / Patrickstar / [email protected]) why not 8xx 7xx or 6xxpsf?

Or why would developer sell at or below breakeven cost at launch?

Regulators
09-03-15, 12:47
I think the pool view looks better in the day and night.

Jaydenlim
09-03-15, 13:19
Developer is actually very smart to combine both plot into one as it will help to cut down on construction cost especially on the facilities and infrastructure.

Jaydenlim
09-03-15, 13:20
I think the pool view looks better in the day and night.

Hi James, if Regent Heights is 5 stars all round this should be 6 stars right?

Regulators
09-03-15, 13:22
Woof woof....Shameless dog barking.

Hi James, if Regent Heights is 5 stars all round this should be 6 stars right?

yowetan
09-03-15, 13:28
My spouse and myself are keen in this development and am contemplating to get a 2 bedder at least but we are unsure if we will have the loan approved. Any one has any idea or more information on this project i.e. pros and cons?

invigorated
09-03-15, 14:28
My spouse and myself are keen in this development and am contemplating to get a 2 bedder at least but we are unsure if we will have the loan approved. Any one has any idea or more information on this project i.e. pros and cons?

Have you spoken to a banker? With TDSR and a 10k combined income, it's unlikely this is a viable option unless you're flushed with cash but from previous posts, it doesn't seem to be the case.

yowetan
09-03-15, 15:07
Have you spoken to a banker? With TDSR and a 10k combined income, it's unlikely this is a viable option unless you're flushed with cash but from previous posts, it doesn't seem to be the case.

Can I mimic someone in this forum who uses equity loan? Possible?

invigorated
09-03-15, 17:24
Can I mimic someone in this forum who uses equity loan? Possible?

That depends on whether you have the face of Scarlett Johansson and the body of a Greek godess.

Go get a sugar daddy, faster approval.

On a more serious note,why don't u just find a banker? Very difficult meh.

MrTan
09-03-15, 17:36
or can check with mortgageguru from property financing lah. he's online now. see if he wanna take up ur case. :)

MrTan
09-03-15, 17:40

ur bro in law not interested in this?

MrTan
09-03-15, 17:45

face the long kang
then dead leaves gather there
then stagnant water
then breed mosquitoes
then tell maid to go clean and scrub long kang :D

yowetan
09-03-15, 19:42
ur bro in law not interested in this?

We factored in his share into our household income profile (3.5k+4k+3k) to make up approximately 10ksgd.
The landed property is under my spouse and myself name.

propertybuyer073
09-03-15, 19:51
We factored in his share into our household income profile (3.5k+4k+3k) to make up approximately 10ksgd.
The landed property is under my spouse and myself name.

Able to buy is one thing.

Able to main ongoing interest is another.

3-month SIBOR is nearing 0.8%. It has been very low in the last few years and have been inching up recently.

It is expected to go up further.

If you think 0.8% is high, check out the historical 3-month SIBOR.

It was more than 3% before 2008.

yowetan
09-03-15, 19:56
Able to buy is one thing.

Able to main ongoing interest is another.

3-month SIBOR is nearing 0.8%. It has been very low in the last few years and have been inching up recently.

It is expected to go up further.

If you think 0.8% is high, check out the historical 3-month SIBOR.

It was more than 3% before 2008.

If we rent the unit out, would it be helpful then?

MrTan
09-03-15, 20:16
if u dun have sinai, u r actually in a much better position than all of us. if u dun have sinai, u can buy a new hdb already. not many of us can buy that anymore. alternatively, since ur bro in law fund ur sinai, u can fund him buying a new hdb. if u wan atas, can try ec.

yowetan
09-03-15, 20:18
if u dun have sinai, u r actually in a much better position than all of us. if u dun have sinai, u can buy a new hdb already. not many of us can buy that anymore. alternatively, since ur bro in law fund ur sinai, u can fund him buying a new hdb. if u wan atas, can try ec.

We do consider to get my bro-in-law to get HDB flat if all alternatives have exhausted. Looking resales housing 5 room HDB?

MrTan
09-03-15, 20:37
We do consider to get my bro-in-law to get HDB flat if all alternatives have exhausted. Looking resales housing 5 room HDB?

glad that u have a back up plan on earth. guess that's ur only plan left. depends on wat u wan out of an additional property. rental or own stay? new hdb appreciates (confirm! stamp! chop!) the fastest, not resale, not private, regardless new or resale. pls read more, research more and think more. good luck. :)

condo8888
10-03-15, 20:41
My agent did not give me the hardcopy floorplan but gave me the softcopies.

When I measured the width of the master bed room for the 3 rooms and 4 rooms (such as 97 sq m, 111 sq m, 113 sq m in the floorplan), I observed that the distance between the walls are the same.

However, when I measured the width of the master bed room for the 3 rooms and 4 rooms in the showflat, they seem to be different.

Any one has noticed this?

Is it a URA requirement that the showroom (and the floorplan) must be drawn to scale?

MrTan
10-03-15, 20:50
similar issues as below?

Was there in the afternoon.

The workmanship of the showroom can't make it
it.

The balcony size looKS very suspiciously supersized.

2 bedder toilets no windows...n sooo tiny.

Condo facilities are too limited. Clearly developer maximizing the 2 sites Dann well for profits. 1 tennis court for 1100 plus dwellers.wow...no visitor lots...

best part? The floorplan has a few printing errors..nonexistent 2 bedders..erroneous layouts..n site plan too!!

Amazing ...HB was saying he couldn't imagine anyone would commit when developer did such a sloppy job. Wait end up like buyers of The Aristo.

condo8888
10-03-15, 20:58
I just found some of the rules for developers

For example, "developers are to make available the price list of units in a project at least 2 days before the launch of the project. The launch date of a project refers to the first day when units are made available for sale to prospective home including previews or any other occasion which may take place before the official launch of the project."

However, my agent did not give me the price list.

The agent wanted me to come down to the show flat on 7 Mar (Sat) am, the launch day, to view the price list.

I got to know the price only after the start of the draw in the waiting area. The prices are only for selected units which I asked for and he took some time to revert as he needs to check with his colleague inside the showflat.

Is this the norm?

Is this ethical?

For those who have bought on Sat am without viewing the price list 2 days before the launch", what should we do???

Can we "return" the units???

beepbeep
10-03-15, 21:22

For example, "developers are to make available the price list of units in a project at least 2 days before the launch of the project. The launch date of a project refers to the first day when units are made available for sale to prospective home including previews or any other occasion which may take place before the official launch of the project."

The agent wanted me to come down to the show flat on 7 Mar (Sat) am, the launch day, to view the price list.

I got to know the price only after the start of the draw in the waiting area. The prices are only for selected units which I asked for and he took some time to revert as he needs to check with his colleague inside the showflat.

Is this the norm?

Is this ethical?

For those who have bought on Sat am without viewing the price list 2 days before the launch", what should we do???

Prepare to forfeit 1.25% of the purchase price for aborting as you signed off the PDI form first and OTP next.

condo8888
10-03-15, 21:47
Prepare to forfeit 1.25% of the purchase price for aborting as you signed off the PDI form first and OTP next.

Thanks for the advice. 1.25% is about $12,500 for a $1mil property.

On the requirement for the developer to release price list 2 days before the launch of the project, I subsequently found that it is one of the few proposals put up by URA in 2011.

Was it eventually accepted? <Most of the other proposals are accepted>

I know for ECs, the price list is released at least 2 days before the launch.

How about private condos, is the price list also released 2 days before the launch?

I'm a newbie here...

MrTan
10-03-15, 21:50

Is this the norm?

Is this ethical?

So u still wanna buy? Haven't buy yet u already feel uneasy. Buy already will u feel better? Pre sales service already not up to ur std. U think post sales service will get better? U still have a choice now. Ball is in ur court. It's ur call. :)

beepbeep
11-03-15, 05:26
Thanks for the advice. 1.25% is about $12,500 for a $1mil property.

On the requirement for the developer to release price list 2 days before the launch of the project, I subsequently found that it is one of the few proposals put up by URA in 2011.

Was it eventually accepted? <Most of the other proposals are accepted>

I know for ECs, the price list is released at least 2 days before the launch.

How about private condos, is the price list also released 2 days before the launch?

I'm a newbie here...

Its not a requirements for prices to be release 2 days prior to launch day for private. Anyway prices was shown to you, thats why you booked and the price was written on OTP clearly before you sign, so no case but to forfeit the 1.25%.

propertybuyer073
14-03-15, 14:32
In psf, it is rather high in today's buyer market.

Even the very small 96 sq m 4-room starts from $1.1 mil.

Some agents advertised earlier that it starts from $9XX,XXX.

Is this misleading?

gnomish
14-03-15, 16:49
Terrace and semi d units all sold...

beepbeep
15-03-15, 21:55
In psf, it is rather high in today's buyer market.

Even the very small 96 sq m 4-room starts from $1.1 mil.

Some agents advertised earlier that it starts from $9XX,XXX.

Is this misleading?
Agents normally quoted what was told to them. Greed got into developer's head when they collected 700+ cheques. 140 units sold out of 700+ cheques collected was not something to be proud of.

proud owner
15-03-15, 23:36
1.1 mil for 96sqm unit ... thats abt 1000 psf.

can get older FH in other districts at 995 psf

johnwen
10-04-15, 15:41
Kingsford Waterbay Site Plan, Floor Plans here :

http://newlaunch-sgcondo.com/kingsford-waterbay/

Thanks
John Oon era

gnomish
14-04-15, 08:55
Any sales over the weekend?

Strata
15-04-15, 11:49
The balcony is big and the rooms are small...very cramp indeed. I think the MBR can only fit in Queen size bed only.

stannes
15-04-15, 19:26
The balcony is big and the rooms are small...very cramp indeed. I think the MBR can only fit in Queen size bed only.

Wonder if people sleep in balcony or bedroom these days lol The size of balcony in recent new developments are amusingly big! Lower cost for developers still....

princess_morbucks
22-01-16, 16:27
Looks like the price has dropped , looking at the ad in property guru.

strawberrysis
23-01-16, 17:37
Looks like the price has dropped , looking at the ad in property guru.

On the contrary, i monitored three similar launches in the last year, prices for all three went up. Namely botanique, kf waterbay and sims urban oasis.

Botanique sold the most, sims urban prices went up quite fast. (developer bullish despite having sold <40%)

Projects that dropped prices are the ones that launched in 2011/2012. Due to ABSD, developers highly motivated to clear. Trillinq and hillview peak mostly. We are looking at ~200k for the bigger units. Really painful for the early snappers.

PropertySingapore
16-02-16, 15:36
Kingsford Waterbay Singapore (http://www.propertysales.sg/kingsford-waterbay/) is located in District 19 is a brand new 99 year leasehold condominium developed by Kingsford Development proudly located at Upper Serangoon View. This development has a vast plot area of about 293,806 sqft and 1165 units of apartment units, including six units of strata terrace, two units of strata semi-detached and 1157 apartment units. Kingsford Waterbay Condo will also have six retail shops as well as a child care center.
Facilities and conveniences aside, reliable schools are also a main point of interest for Kingsford Waterbay. With reputable schools like the CHIJ on one side (5 minutes drive), and also the Monfort Primary and Secondary School, now you are benefitting from the best of both worlds. The Kingsford Waterbay floor plans (http://www.propertysales.sg/kingsford-waterbay-floor-plan/) are uploaded for you to see how spacious each unit is. Visit Kingsford Waterbay Price (http://www.propertysales.sg/kingsford-waterbay-price/) to find out how attractive the price is. Have you viewed the beautiful Kingsford Waterbay showflat (http://www.propertysales.sg/kingsford-waterbay-showflat/) yet?

SporePropLaunch
07-03-16, 17:00
Why Kingsford Waterbay?

Lifestyle – Kingsford Waterbay Upper Serangoon View (http://singaporepropertylaunch.com.sg/kingsford-waterbay/) is meticulously designed and the 9 towers are placed in a way that most units will either enjoy either the peaceful River view or the vibrant pool view!

Amenities – Residents are pampered with 6 retail shops and 1 childcare center(approximately 500 sq m) within the development. Besides that, for dining and shopping needs, Kingsford Waterbay is surrounded by Hougang Mall, Kang Kar Mall, Rivervale Plaza, the future Midtown and Hougang Green all at your disposal.

Educational Institutes – Kingsford Waterbay is within close proximity to many good schools such as Montfort Junior School, Montfort Secondary School, Punggol Primary School, Holy Innocents’ Primary School, Vista Primary School, North Spring Primary School, Seng Kang Primary School, Palm View Primary School, Yio Chu Kang Primary School, Holy Innocents’ High School, Serangoon Secondary School, Seng Kang Secondary School and CHIJ Saint Joseph’s Convent.

Choose your own color scheme – Buyers can select either light or dark color bedroom wardrobe, 3 different living/dining room tiles and 2 tones of engineered timbre for the bedroom flooring.

Good Connectivity – Kingsford Waterbay location (http://singaporepropertylaunch.com.sg/kingsford-waterbay/) is just off Upper Serangoon Road which takes you all the way to downtown Bugis and Orchard area. Alternatively, dwellers can make use of the KPE or TPE to take them to the rest of our Island. Public transport commuters can take advantage of the numerous Bus services along Upper Serangoon Road and the Hougang MRT station which is only about 1.2km away.

bargain hunter
07-03-16, 18:43
how much have prices been cut for this project?

bargain hunter
21-03-16, 12:24
In February:

"The best-selling private projects were suburban condominiums The Panorama in Ang Mo Kio and Kingsford Waterbay in Upper Serangoon, both of which sold 18 units each."

oh well, "only" 817 out of 1165 units to go. 70% unsold.

whitedash
13-04-16, 15:31
any update? I'm thinking of getting a 1 bedroom here

Agent_J
28-04-16, 23:06
any update? I'm thinking of getting a 1 bedroom here

hi Whitedash
1 Bedroom from $588,000 (#13 floor)
what other infor you need ? can PM/sms at 91529511

johnwen
01-05-16, 22:43
Hi,
FYI.
1 Bedroom from $588,000
2 Bedroom from $713,000
Info on attractive stacks and prices :
http://newlaunch-sgcondo.com/kingsford-waterbay/
John Oon

htng
16-07-16, 07:08
I just went to the showroom a few days ago. The only advantage is the park connector. Apart from that:

1. Location jialat. Far from mrt station. In the brochure, it indicate 1.2km from Hougang MRT and 1.4km from Buangkok MRT. Please confirm the distance on google map. Theory and practical

2. Many master bedroom have AC ledge. Don't know who is the designer. Window face park connector and have big aircons to block your view. Wonder whether it is the kids/ parents who are paying for the condo.

3. Balcony is big. Not sure whether it is cheaper to build balcony nowadays

4. Rooms are tiny. Only left 1 tile space to walk around

5. The price is $1100-1200psf for normal units and penthouse cost $950-$1000psf.

For those who are interested, I suggest you hold on or negotiate harder to get a better price. If anyone here speak to their big boss or any business owner, 2017-2019 will be tough years for Singapore. I am shocked when they tell me price will continue to increase so buy quick. Buying a property is not like buying stocks. You cannot sell part of the portfolio by selling ur toilet. Once you commit, need to tong all the way. For 1 bedroom, there are still lots of buyer because of the low quantum and it is affordable despite the higher psf.

Clare T
16-02-17, 21:53
Overpriced development with unproven developer. Drop by their other project Hillview Peak to see the workmanship. It's enough to make you run away. Gathered many unhappy buyers there who may be planning to take legal action against developer.

bargain hunter
16-02-17, 22:32
Overpriced development with unproven developer. Drop by their other project Hillview Peak to see the workmanship. It's enough to make you run away. Gathered many unhappy buyers there who may be planning to take legal action against developer.

as per my reply to you at the kingsford hillview thread: already heard of a story of an owner desperate to rent elsewhere for a few months while handing the unit back for multiple rectifications.

anythingwhatever
11-06-17, 00:33
Some 470 units still unsold as of now...

bargain hunter
13-06-17, 13:12
Some 470 units still unsold as of now...

it will start moving faster simply because the market is running out of mass market condos to sell in the short run hehehe.

anythingwhatever
22-07-17, 20:55
it will start moving faster simply because the market is running out of mass market condos to sell in the short run hehehe.

100 Palms sold out today, spill over to Kingsford? :)

jnp3
17-08-17, 23:26
Hi, I am an agent marketing Kingsford Waterbay.
1 & 5-Bedroom units are sold out. 2, 3, 4 Bedrooms are available.

More details can be found at here: www.kingsfordwaterbay.pro

There are pros and cons in every development.
Hope to have the opportunity to serve you at our showflat. Kindly contact me for appointment (Mon-Sun). We will also walk you through the actual site so you can see the construction process, and orientation of the units.

Thank you.

James Ng
Kingsford Waterbay Singapore (http://kingsfordwaterbay.pro)

bargain hunter
18-08-17, 12:54
100 Palms sold out today, spill over to Kingsford? :)

we saw that in the july numbers.

and also agent bro has just updated another 20 units sold in august so far.

anythingwhatever
18-08-17, 18:27

62 units sold in July, almost double than that of the previous month.

At the present rate, perhaps 40 units in total for August (unless dragged down by Hungry Ghost month).

anythingwhatever
18-08-17, 18:33

62 units sold in July, almost double than that of the previous month.

At the present rate, perhaps 40 units in total for August (unless dragged down by Hungry Ghost month).

bargain hunter
27-02-18, 07:10
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/companies-markets/bca-orders-developer-to-stop-work-on-kingsford-waterbay

BCA orders developer to stop work on Kingsford Waterbay

KINGSFORD Development's condominium project in Upper Serangoon View has hit a snag, after the Singapore authorities issued an order to the developer to stop building works because of its failure to meet certain requirements.

azeoprop
27-02-18, 19:16
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/companies-markets/bca-orders-developer-to-stop-work-on-kingsford-waterbay

KINGSFORD Development's condominium project in Upper Serangoon View has hit a snag, after the Singapore authorities issued an order to the developer to stop building works because of its failure to meet certain requirements.

Their hillview peak workmanship seems to be below average too.

reporter2
27-02-18, 19:53

Tue, Feb 27, 2018

Lynette Khoo

When contacted, the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) confirmed that an order has been issued to the Chinese developer under the Building Control Act for its 1,165-unit project Kingsford Waterbay.

BCA said it had on Nov 22 last year received feedback on suspected construction safety issues at the project.

"BCA engineers carried out a site inspection and observed that some building works such as windows, barriers and common storey shelter had deviated from requirements under the Building Control Act and Regulations," a BCA spokesman told The Business Times.

"Given the deviations observed, BCA issued an Order on Dec 1, 2017 to the developer to stop building works."

Under the Order, qualified persons are required to verify compliance with the building works against the approved plans and the requirements set out in the Building Control Act and Regulations, and the developer has to carry out rectifications as required by the Commissioner of Building Control.

"The Order will only be withdrawn when all the necessary rectification works have been completed to the satisfaction of the Commissioner," BCA said.

Kingsford Development, which won its first residential site here in 2012, is owned by three Chinese nationals including its chairman Cui Zhengfeng, as well as Shenyang Kingsford Fulicheng House Development.

The main contractor for its development projects is Kingsford Construction, set up in 2012 with Mr Cui as the sole shareholder and director.

When contacted, the Mandarin-speaking Mr Cui maintained that there were no construction issues concerning Kingsford Waterbay and that his company is working to resolve the matter with BCA. He claimed the allegations were made by an unhappy sub-contractor.

The 1,165-unit project is being built on two amalgamated government land sale sites. Some 975 units were sold as at end-2017 at an average S$1,188 per square foot (psf). The project was slated to receive its temporary occupation permit by the end of this year.

Mr Cui said he had planned to complete the project half-a-year earlier than the deadline. But due to the Order from BCA, he now plans to complete the project on schedule.

This is not the first time the Kingsford group, hailing from the Chinese province of Shenyang, has drawn flak for lapses in its construction.

For its first residential project in Singapore, Kingsford Hillview Peak in Upper Bukit Timah, the main contractor Kingsford Construction was fined S$130,000 last year under the Workplace Safety and Health Act (WSHA) for not tending to safety lapses at the worksite of the Hillview Peak project, despite having been penalised twice previously.

The construction firm was earlier issued stop-work orders by the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and fined a total of S$29,000 for safety lapses flagged by MOM inspectors in October 2014 and May 2015. But these safety lapses resurfaced and were uncovered in June 2016.

In its hometown Shenyang, the Kingsford group is close to selling out phase two of a residential project and is slated to launch a new 7,500-unit project in August, Mr Cui said.

rontan_83
22-04-19, 15:46
Looking to rent out your unit ?

whatsapp:+658189850five

Having trouble looking for quality tenants for your residential properties?

Just in these few months we have helped more than 30 homeowner like you secure good paying tenant for their units using our cutting edge marketing method.
Let us help you too.

whatsapp +658189850five for an no obligation discussion on how to stop losing potential rental income now.

Alex Tan (R060205E) and George Goh (R057390Z)
ERA Realty Network PTE LTD/L3002382K