PDA

View Full Version : Too Aggresive Advertisements are Killing this Forum?

richwang
21-02-15, 11:32
Apparently the number of posts are dropping. Do you think one of the factors is too aggressive advertisements?

I don't like advertisement in the center of the page. (I am fine for it to be at the bottom of the page).

Wunderkind
21-02-15, 11:35
Apparently the number of posts are dropping. Do you think one of the factors is too aggressive advertisements?

I don't like advertisement in the center of the page. (I am fine for it to be at the bottom of the page).

I think it is more in line with the languid state of the property market. It is the same as with a bear equity market. But the difference is you can't short in a property "bear" market.

Regulators
21-02-15, 11:46
I think advertisers are getting the misconception that people coming to this website is interested in their products. I hardly pay attention to any of the ads in any website i go to.

princess_morbucks
22-02-15, 01:25
I prefer the old layout.
This present one is too distracting with all the ads all over the place.
I also hardly pay attention to the ads.