PDA

View Full Version : Shame on you Ringo33 !! - ( Beware of CONDOSINGAPORE.COM )

carefree
03-02-15, 17:26
You still can't get over it of being permanent banned here condosingapore ?
And therefore posted a new thread bashing Condosingapore forum !!

Thread title: Beware of CONDOSINGAPORE.COM
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/homeseekers-homemakers-74/beware-condosingapore-com-4934592.html

Not only you are a narrow minded guy and also a loser !!
Also notice other property forum also has permanent ban you !!
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpost.php?p=107885117&postcount=2589

I know you are still lurking in this forum.
Don't you feel tired and wasting time arguing ? Time to move on and concentrate on better stuff !

teddybear
03-02-15, 19:53
Ringo very childish, all based on his own made-up stories, zero credibility to speak of .......... :p
Just because he operated several clone accounts supporting himself and he hallucinating that others who support each other are clone accounts of same person? :glee:

He might as well say I am young child feigning to own some CCR properties and having fun getting entertained by Ringo in Condosingapore! :encouragement:

You still can't get over it of being permanent banned here condosingapore ?
And therefore posted a new thread bashing Condosingapore forum !!

Thread title: Beware of CONDOSINGAPORE.COM
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/homeseekers-homemakers-74/beware-condosingapore-com-4934592.html

Not only you are a narrow minded guy and also a loser !!
Also notice other property forum also has permanent ban you !!
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpost.php?p=107885117&postcount=2589

I know you are still lurking in this forum.
Don't you feel tired and wasting time arguing ? Time to move on and concentrate on better stuff !

Jaydenlim
03-02-15, 21:09
Ringo very childish, all based on his own made-up stories, zero credibility to speak of .......... :p
Just because he operated several clone accounts supporting himself and he hallucinating that others who support each other are clone accounts of same person? :glee:

He might as well say I am young child feigning to own some CCR properties and having fun getting entertained by Ringo in Condosingapore! :encouragement:

Chances upon this thread where Regulators call you a DOG...perhaps during desperate times, you will need to make tough sacrifices...again i cant blame you for getting caught in a childish argument with a kid.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php/10427-2011-OCR-or-CCR/page146?p=133829&viewfull=1#post133829

teddybear
03-02-15, 21:15
I am also a kid!!!!!!!!! :devilish: :applouse:

May be Teddybear Is Regulators and Regulators is Jaydenlim and Jaydenlim is Ringo? Oh my gosh! :boxing:

Chances upon this thread where Regulators call you a DOG...perhaps during desperate times, you will need to make tough sacrifices...again i cant blame you for getting caught in a childish argument with a kid.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php/10427-2011-OCR-or-CCR/page146?p=133829&viewfull=1#post133829

Regulators
03-02-15, 21:18
Ringo33, you talk down this forum n still got the cheek to hang around here? You got banned means you not welcomed here so please FO.

proud owner
03-02-15, 21:21
I am always very intrigued... how new members who joined in Feb 2015 can comment on other members ... ?

cant help but feel they are but another account just created to spike older members ..

Jaydenlim
03-02-15, 21:26
Ringo33, you talk down this forum n still got the cheek to hang around here? You got banned means you not welcomed here so please FO.

are you going to tell us that you are not Patrickstar who goes around insulting parents and using vulgarity?

http://forums.condosingapore.com/poll.php?pollid=116&do=showresults

Perhaps you are the one who should be banned from this forum because you are rude disrespectful and extremely childish (cant blame because you are indeed still a kid)

Just look at your posting in Caspian thread, SPERM? calling Teddybear a DOG etc

teddybear
03-02-15, 21:26
Do your comments equally apply to the new member who joined in Jan 2015 which the one who joined in Feb 2015 commented on?
Otherwise how can be fair?

I am always very intrigued... how new members who joined in Feb 2015 can comment on other members ... ?

cant help but feel they are but another account just created to spike older members ..

Regulators
03-02-15, 21:27
I am also very intrigued by how Ringo33 aka Jaydenlim has been talking bad about condosingapore elsewhere and still hanging around here. I think the word SHAMELESS is very apt for him.

Jaydenlim
03-02-15, 21:29
Do your comments equally apply to the new member who joined in Jan 2015 which the one who joined in Feb 2015 commented on?

Didnt Regulators call you a DOG or something?? Are you?

Jaydenlim
03-02-15, 21:31
Regulators are you going to deny that you are not Patrickstar? Are you?

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php/18201-Owners-in-the-West-beware!!/page1233?p=491933#post491933

teddybear
03-02-15, 21:45
Really? I have no recollection...................... :cheers1:

Didnt Regulators call you a DOG or something?? Are you?

Regulators
03-02-15, 21:45
Shameless Ringo33 aka Jaydenlim is still hanging around. How does it feel like to be a reject? Lol

carefree
03-02-15, 22:16

You are biased isn't it ? Any problem for a newbie that join in feb 2015 ? lol ! So many online forums allow non register member freely view news section, update/announcement thread...etc..

I guess this proud owner guy (maybe too lonely here) simply prefer Ringo33 to be around and boot licking each other branded leather shoes ! lol

proud owner
03-02-15, 22:21
I am totally impartial

you cant fault anyone who sees a brand new member commenting with strong words

just like one join a new company ( he may have friends there and heard a lot of things about a senior member of the company) ..and within the week, he makes strong comments on that old bird ...

what would the whole company thinks of you ?

that's just how I feel...

if this was my VERY FIRST POST in this forum, after reading for YEARS without signing up ... My first post will be humble ...

proud owner
03-02-15, 22:22
there you go again ...

second post ... you use strong words ...

proud owner
03-02-15, 22:24
I could say a new comer boot licking so and so too ... right ?

but I am educated, and humble

I wont

I am here to learn ( despite being a member for many years) ... my comments are always impartial

carefree
03-02-15, 22:26
Pls lah, naive owner, don't you know that there are some people who prefer to be quiet and therefore not register of a forum ? I have seen people with 1st post and share great information and not just negative. And dun you know that some senior member are NOT active at all. Some old members only less than 10 post or even 1 post.I am not surprise that there are afew people lurking for MANY YEARS before registering for a forum account. It is still up to individual. unless the forum insist must register first before can view any threads.

Jaydenlim
03-02-15, 22:26
You are biased isn't it ? Any problem for a newbie that join in feb 2015 ? lol ! So many online forums allow non register member freely view news section, update/announcement thread...etc..

I guess this proud owner guy (maybe too lonely here) simply prefer Ringo33 to be around and boot licking each other branded leather shoes ! lol

Regulators, if you dont stop all your rude and childish behavior in this forum you are going to get punished and shamed.

Wunderkind
03-02-15, 22:27
I am totally impartial

you cant fault anyone who sees a brand new member commenting with strong words

just like one join a new company ( he may have friends there and heard a lot of things about a senior member of the company) ..and within the week, he makes strong comments on that old bird ...

what would the whole company thinks of you ?

that's just how I feel...

if this was my VERY FIRST POST in this forum, after reading for YEARS without signing up ... My first post will be humble ...

Totally agree with you man!

But you should never feel surprised... this is a fascinating forum. Expect the unexpected... sometimes, it reminds me of the WWF ... where you have the good guys and the bad guys ... and then the good guys become bad guys and the bad guys become the good guys... but you know it 's all a show.

carefree
03-02-15, 22:28
In simple words, new members who have join online forum, doesn't mean he/she is really a newbie. whether property or money earning tips...

carefree
03-02-15, 22:29
Regulators, if you dont stop all your rude and childish behavior in this forum you are going to get punished and shamed.

lol, i got to agree with Regulators, you are the childish boy here. lol :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

carefree
03-02-15, 22:32
there you go again ...

second post ... you use strong words ...

Company is Company ( Can let everyone come in and chit and chat ? lol )

Online Forum is an Online Forum. And this is forum is OPEN PUBLIC to NON REGISTER visitor to see !

Looks like you are drunk ! lol Is there post consider strong words ? lol

Sorry i am NOT young gu niang...i am a MAN..lol

proud owner
03-02-15, 22:33
Pls lah, naive owner, don't you know that there are some people who prefer to be quiet and therefore not register of a forum ? I have seen people with 1st post and share great information and not just negative. And dun you know that some senior member are NOT active at all. Some old members only less than 10 post or even 1 post.I am not surprise that there are afew people lurking for MANY YEARS before registering for a forum account. It is still up to individual. unless the forum insist must register first before can view any threads.

ahahhahahaha

you said it ....

there are MANY who post for the first time and presented something really good ... and NOT Negative

what does that say about your first post ??? it sure was very negative ...

never mind I am here to learn ... there are many older members who know me ... I am always impartial ...

you said you have been lurking around for a while ... well you simply haven't read what i said about ringo33 ... what do you call that ? Selective reading ' ?

i will leave you to Bootlicking the 'anti ringo33' - a word i learn from you ...

there area better things to lick than boots ... so don't confine your choice ..

carefree
03-02-15, 22:35
@ proud owner

time for you to take your medicine...WHO SAYS CANNOT Start off with 1st post with negative ?? lol :D:D:D:D
this is NOT really a negative thread start. It serves as a information to let all condosingapore members know Ringo33

:)

have a good day....

Think this thread is getting messy....

Mod can lock up this thread to prevent chaos...lol

proud owner
03-02-15, 22:35
Company is Company ( Can let everyone come in and chit and chat ? lol )

Online Forum is an Online Forum. And this is forum is OPEN PUBLIC to NON REGISTER visitor to see !

Looks like you are drunk ! lol Is there post consider strong words ? lol

Sorry i am NOT young gu niang...i am a MAN..lol

good for you

no one said you said a gu niang ... wonder why you want to be harsh on yourself ... good night

carefree
03-02-15, 22:40
good for you

no one said you said a gu niang ... wonder why you want to be harsh on yourself ... good night

Remember take your medicine and rest well. So that you can take other member strong words ! lol

Gd night

Jaydenlim
03-02-15, 22:51
Remember take your medicine and rest well. So that you can take other member strong words ! lol

Gd night

Its almost 3am in australia, you must be under a lot of pressure at the moment for sure. Perhaps when you wake up, you are going to see photos of yourself spread across the forum and everyone, including your friend and families, are going to know who is this little boy who have been misbehaving on internet Like I said before, what I post on internet cannot be unpost and it will remain online forever.

so go figure, it is worth it to gamble your livelihood on something that you have got all to lose and nothing to gain?

Perhaps a spoilt brat like you will never understand because you have been sheltered by your parents all these while.

This is a warning, dont push your luck and your better pray that moderator will ban you to safe you.

carefree
03-02-15, 23:02
Its almost 3am in australia, you must be under a lot of pressure at the moment for sure. Perhaps when you wake up, you are going to see photos of yourself spread across the forum and everyone, including your friend and families, are going to know who is this little boy who have been misbehaving on internet Like I said before, what I post on internet cannot be unpost and it will remain online forever.

so go figure, it is worth it to gamble your livelihood on something that you have got all to lose and nothing to gain?

Perhaps a spoilt brat like you will never understand because you have been sheltered by your parents all these while.

This is a warning, dont push your luck and your better pray that moderator will ban you to safe you.

lol, push my ass if you want. 3am Australia time now ? yah you using proxy ! lol . go to your australia forum lah. Come singapore forum for what? lol
get lost lah, we know who you are LOSER. If i am your family, i must be real ashame . You are nothing but piece of crap and with smelly mouth. Just curious are you an ASSWIPE ? lol :D:D:D:D

Jaydenlim
03-02-15, 23:26
Check out how Mr. Jayden Lim give his rating for Regent Heights..

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/singapore-condo-reviews/regent-heights-187

5 stars all round!!

This this the same childish guy who goes to rate J-gateway 1 star all round.

Regulators
03-02-15, 23:51
Ringo33, this reviewer (Jayden Lim)whom you admire a great deal must have great foresight to have bought a unit in Regent Heights at that point in time and probably made a few hundred thousand in paper gain, congrats to him. You must be a great admirer of him to have even used his name to set up a forum account here. If you like regent heights so much, you should also buy a unit there now, that is if you can even afford to buy one...lol

Check out how Mr. Jayden Lim give his rating for Regent Heights..

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/singapore-condo-reviews/regent-heights-187

5 stars all round!!

This this the same childish guy who goes to rate J-gateway 1 star all round.

Regulators
04-02-15, 00:07
Dear Moderator,

Ringo33 aka Jaydenlim has named you as part of a gang of trolls, you still going to tolerate him here?