PDA

View Full Version : Stop at 2 campaign posters from the 1960s and 1970s

Londonproperty123
10-01-15, 09:56
Since this is coffeeshop talk, anybody remembers these posters from the 1960s and 70s? Super successful campaign. Today, not enough kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjke-P96oD8

Kelonguni
06-02-15, 08:31
Nice. People were fined for having 3rd kids in the 70s to 80s, lower priority for Pri schools etc.

chiongkakis
09-02-15, 21:40
Decision made few decades back does not reflect reality today... last time tv program not that interesting as well :)

proud owner
09-02-15, 21:53
Decision made few decades back does not reflect reality today... last time tv program not that interesting as well :)

such campaign is unlike Property cooling measures ... can be implemented straight away and the effect can be felt quite immediately...

our population situation now IS the consequence of that campaign

minority
10-02-15, 09:34
such campaign is unlike Property cooling measures ... can be implemented straight away and the effect can be felt quite immediately...

our population situation now IS the consequence of that campaign

its also modernization. people are more educated and woman are working with carrer verses then mostly are home makers. PEople these days want to have fun live life! children are pushed later coz all want to enjoy 1st . verses back then in the 70 woman are all home makers and big family is a norm .

You ask a couple these days when they want to have children they tell u in the 30s. coz they want to pursue other interest 1st.

u ask the couple to have 3 kids or more they tell u siong. must take care need 2 maid need big car big house etc.

LAst time people have 8 kids all taken care buy the home maker mother. u ask a woman to do that today she tell u "U think I AM A PIG?""

martialsin
10-02-15, 09:59
I remember the "use your hands" campaign around the same time.

minority
10-02-15, 10:54
I remember the productivity bee campaign too.