PDA

View Full Version : RIP RINGO33

Ringo
09-01-15, 21:29
Dont be alarm, I am not the ghost of Ringo33, I am actually Ringo33 who is currently being forced to use one of my many many FAKE forummer accounts that I have stash away for a very long time. (as the saying goes, if you cant beat them, then learn to join them (referring to having fake account in this forum)

The purpose of this thread is simply to bid farewell to the wonderful people of this forum, especially those knowledgeable and humble like dtrax, chestnut, bargain hunter, proud owner phantom and many more. It has been a pleasure sharing and learning from you guys. During my years in this forum, i have grew from 1 to 4 properties (include a D9 property located in the right side of CCR...haha teddybear) and proud to say that all of them are strategically located and commanding very good rental yield even in today bad climate.

As for the "gang of trolls" (including reporter2 of course), I reckon the first thing that pop into your mind right now is about my 4 properties. (haha ego issue), hence I have prepared a little parting gift which I have kept away for very long; something which I am so glad that you guys didnt pick up all these years. http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php/15042-Who-is-paying-ABSD

So thank you for all the entertainment and wondering lies about ringo33 and his J gateway MM property $1700psf. Without you guys, Ringo33 wont be who he is today...haha.

adios amigos

sunrise
09-01-15, 21:51
Your last breadth still wanna howlian, 4 properties? Not be surprise all of them were doghouse.
Dont be alarm, I am not the ghost of Ringo33, I am actually Ringo33 who is currently being forced to use one of my many many FAKE forummer accounts that I have stash away for a very long time. (as the saying goes, if you cant beat them, then learn to join them (referring to having fake account in this forum)

The purpose of this thread is simply to bid farewell to the wonderful people of this forum, especially those knowledgeable and humble like dtrax, chestnut, bargain hunter, proud owner phantom and many more. It has been a pleasure sharing and learning from you guys. During my years in this forum, i have grew from 1 to 4 properties (include a D9 property located in the right side of CCR...haha teddybear) and proud to say that all of them are strategically located and commanding very good rental yield even in today bad climate.

As for the "gang of trolls" (including reporter2 of course), I reckon the first thing that pop into your mind right now is about my 4 properties. (haha ego issue), hence I have prepared a little parting gift which I have kept away for very long; something which I am so glad that you guys didnt pick up all these years. http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php/15042-Who-is-paying-ABSD

So thank you for all the entertainment and wondering lies about ringo33 and his J gateway MM property $1700psf. Without you guys, Ringo33 wont be who he is today...haha.

adios amigos

Simi
09-01-15, 22:46

adios amigos

Thank you for all your sharing and constantly updating news in JLD and The West

Auf Wiedersehen und kümmern

proud owner
09-01-15, 23:27
Thank you for all your sharing and constantly updating news in JLD and The West

Auf Wiedersehen und kümmern

well ... no more info about JLD ...

regardless ... I still find his posting very informative ...

CondoWE
09-01-15, 23:41
Thanks for past JLD info sharing...!

Regulators
10-01-15, 01:45
Peace finally with the biggest troll banned.

Kelonguni
10-01-15, 07:45

In his last post he claimed to have bought a CCR property. Should think carefully why he is promoting JLD.

DC33_2008
10-01-15, 08:05
I thought there will be peace but only for a moment. He was totally banned from another property forum. Wonder if that can be done?

Regulators
11-01-15, 12:08
He has degenerated this forum for far too long. I seriously hope that his ban will never get lifted.

I thought there will be peace but only for a moment. He was totally banned from another property forum. Wonder if that can be done?

teddybear
11-01-15, 14:43
Ringo33 had been hard-selling JLD properties with fervours previously, and rubbishing CCR properties saying CCR property price will drop, JLD price will rise to be very close to CCR, CCR will lose premium and hence drop in price blah blah blah!

Oh gosh, just recently then HE ADMITTED he bought a CCR property!!!

What does this show? It basically shows that:
Ringo33 is a hypocrite, a liar, with no integrity and moral character!

Ringo33 tells all of us to go buy JLD because of huge profit potential, while he secretly bought a CCR property!

Didn't he tell us JLD will rise close to CCR prices while CCR will fall?
Then why suddenly now then he let us know he bought a CCR property? :miserable:

Lesson learnt: Words are cheap!
Only follow a person's action, and not his words!

So, you can forget about all his fervours about JLD and the profit potential of JLD!
Ringo33 providing informative information about JLD is NOT TO YOUR OWN GOOD!

In his last post he claimed to have bought a CCR property. Should think carefully why he is promoting JLD.

Regulators
02-02-15, 12:59
Ringo33 is the greatest hypocrite and liar this forum has ever seen. He is lurking in this forum as Jaydenlim and possibly a few other names....Beware!!!

ersipl
02-02-15, 15:32
Ringo33 is the greatest hypocrite and liar this forum has ever seen. He is lurking in this forum as Jaydenlim and possibly a few other names....Beware!!!

any evidence ?

regardless ... I find his postings very informative

Regulators
02-02-15, 15:59
Ringo33, with yet another new name.

Incorrigible is the word to describe you.

any evidence ?

regardless ... I find his postings very informative

fiat500
02-02-15, 16:03
Don't be bothered by him.. This is a public forum, everyone is entitle to his own opinion, its up to u to believe or not.
End of the day is we have to exercise our own judgement.

Simi
02-02-15, 16:16
Ringo33, with yet another new name.

Incorrigible is the word to describe you.

Mind you, I am not Ringo33

ersipl
02-02-15, 16:20
Don't be bothered by him.. This is a public forum, everyone is entitle to his own opinion, its up to u to believe or not.

Bro

precisely

Now everyone is Ringo33

just prove it

I Like this view of yours
(This is a public forum, everyone is entitle to his own opinion, its up to u to believe or not.
End of the day is we have to exercise our own judgement.)

Regulators
02-02-15, 16:41
People that have just set up a forum account n start attacking others is either simply abnormal or a banned forummer back in another guise. Other than Ringo33, there isn't anyone who would be that bo liao to do such a thing.

ersipl
02-02-15, 16:44
People that have just set up a forum account n start attacking others is either simply abnormal or a banned forummer back in another guise. Other than Ringo33, there isn't anyone who would be that bo liao to do such a thing.

No such thing la

ersipl is simi and simi is ersipl

did I attack you ?

proud owner
02-02-15, 17:59

not true lah ... I can see a lot of forummers who joined in jan 2015 ... already commenting on other's integrity ...

for old birds like us ... took us 2 to 3 years of posting to judge another ... yet new birds like AssetXXXXX XXXXBottom already commenting strongly ..

are they also ex banned members ?

anyway like some one pointed out ... this is free forum ... take it or leave it ... why need to create so many accounts ?
how to remember so many passwords hahahhaha

Regulators
02-02-15, 19:53
At least we now know Ringo33 is a mentally deranged forum roach with no integrity n a liar with multiple forum accounts. He is constantly accusing others of having multiple forum accounts when he is the biggest liar of them all.

Beware of the troll!

not true lah ... I can see a lot of forummers who joined in jan 2015 ... already commenting on other's integrity ...

for old birds like us ... took us 2 to 3 years of posting to judge another ... yet new birds like AssetXXXXX XXXXBottom already commenting strongly ..

anyway like some one pointed out ... this is free forum ... take it or leave it ... why need to create so many accounts ?

AssetRichMoneyPoor
02-02-15, 22:28

How dare you disrespect an old wise man like me!
How dare you! Money poor is not poor because I have enough assets to retire!
How dare you!

proud owner
02-02-15, 22:58
How dare you!

you joking right ?

no mention of respect or not rich or poor

only commenting in response to Regulators' statement :

so those who join this forum 1 yr or less is considered new mah ....

and you did make quite strong statements on others so I wonder is Regulator's statement about being ABNORMAL does it include these new bird ...

proud owner
02-02-15, 23:02
How dare you!

I am actually defending you you know ?

Regulators
02-02-15, 23:33
Jaydenlim and longbottom are most certainly Ringo33. His main trademark has always been to snoop around the forum assuming he knows the identity of others

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php/23144-Owners-in-the-West-beware!!/page81

In the maiden post of Jaydenlim, he was trying to assume that I am a guy called Jayden Lim who bought a property in Australia and in the maiden post of longbottom, he was trying to assume EDB is Robert living in St Thomas.

Would you say such a guy is mentally unsound?

you joking right ?

no mention of respect or not rich or poor

only commenting in response to Regulators' statement :

so those who join this forum 1 yr or less is considered new mah ....

and you did make quite strong statements on others so I wonder is Regulator's statement about being ABNORMAL does it include these new bird ...

Jaydenlim
03-02-15, 03:14
Jaydenlim and longbottom are most certainly Ringo33. His main trademark has always been to snoop around the forum assuming he knows the identity of others

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php/23144-Owners-in-the-West-beware!!/page81

In the maiden post of Jaydenlim, he was trying to assume that I am a guy called Jayden Lim who bought a property in Australia and in the maiden post of longbottom, he was trying to assume EDB is Robert living in St Thomas.

Would you say such a guy is mentally unsound?

Let me ask you.

a) Am I right to say that you are born in JB, living in Australia since you were 14 years old?

b) Am I right to say that when you join this forum, you were just a 15/16 years old boy still taking pocket money from your parents?

c) Am i right to say that while you are still a kid in school (who is not even old enough to drive), you pretend to be a seasoned property investors claiming that you are generating decent recent income from your property?

d) And I right to say that Patrickstar is one of you many forum account that you used in this forum to engage in childish argument.

e) And I right to say that when Regulators suddenly disappear from this forum for more than a year, you were still actively engaging this forum using many other different forum account, and Patrickstar is just one of them.

So the question is, if you doing it (operating so many fake forum account), then why you are complaining?

If the answer to the above questions are YES, then I think you should be smart enough to quit this forum or at least learn to show some respect to the real property investors in this forum.

CondoWE
03-02-15, 10:20
The pot calling the kettle black...:drinking_coffee_ico !

Regulators
03-02-15, 11:53
I would have to hurt your tiny ego again, the answer to all your questions is in the negative. You have also said that I am Assetrichmoneypoor and have said similar things about other forumers. This is a dead giveaway that you and longbottom are Ringo33 coz this is a primary characteristic of Ringo33 who is the only nutcase in this forum who is interested in such things.

There is a reason why Ringo33 is banned and not others, the clear message is YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED IN THIS FORUM. Everyone knows that you have zero integrity and after countless posts saying you despise people with multiple forum accounts, you came back to troll with your multiple forum identities. After countless posts denigrating CCR properties, you came back as Ringo to say you own a CCR property. You are nothing but a demented liar with zero integrity. To save yourself from any further embarrassment, you should just disappear from this forum for good and hide yourself in your other property forums.

Regardless of what multiple identity you come back as, just remember that YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED IN THIS FORUM.

Let me ask you.

a) Am I right to say that you are born in JB, living in Australia since you were 14 years old?

b) Am I right to say that when you join this forum, you were just a 15/16 years old boy still taking pocket money from your parents?

c) Am i right to say that while you are still a kid in school (who is not even old enough to drive), you pretend to be a seasoned property investors claiming that you are generating decent recent income from your property?

d) And I right to say that Patrickstar is one of you many forum account that you used in this forum to engage in childish argument.

e) And I right to say that when Regulators suddenly disappear from this forum for more than a year, you were still actively engaging this forum using many other different forum account, and Patrickstar is just one of them.

So the question is, if you doing it (operating so many fake forum account), then why you are complaining?

If the answer to the above questions are YES, then I think you should be smart enough to quit this forum or at least learn to show some respect to the real property investors in this forum.

Jaydenlim
03-02-15, 12:06
I would have to hurt your tiny ego again, the answer to all your questions is in the negative. You have also said that I am Assetrichmoneypoor and have said similar things about other forumers. This is a dead giveaway that you and longbottom are Ringo33 coz this is a primary characteristic of Ringo33 who is the only nutcase in this forum who is interested in such things.

There is a reason why Ringo33 is banned and not others, the clear message is YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED IN THIS FORUM. Everyone knows that you have zero integrity and after countless posts saying you despise people with multiple forum accounts, you came back to troll with your multiple forum identities. After countless posts denigrating CCR properties, you came back as Ringo to say you own a CCR property. You are nothing but a demented liar with zero integrity. To save yourself from any further embarrassment, you should just disappear from this forum for good and hide yourself in your other property forums.

Regardless of what multiple identity you come back as, just remember that YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED IN THIS FORUM.

First and foremost, this is a property forum where grown up share their experience and knowledge about property investment, not some forum site for school going teenagers to pretend to be some big time property investors and engaging in some childish argument using multiple forum accounts.

So now a JB kid studying in Australia is coming to condosingapore to tell people who is welcome and who is not?? Are you trying to OWN this forum? LOL

And is there any reason why you are so afraid to answer my questions?

Let me ask you.

Jaydenlim
03-02-15, 12:13
Please talk down , I really don't mind coz Regent Hts is only home to my tenant, I am not as shallow as some ppl in this forum. :D

your tenant? a teenager still taking pocket money from parents? who are you trying to BS here?

Was it because you went to your friend's place when you are still a 16 years old kid and you start to make up story that you are a landlord??

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php/10430-Regent-Heights-quite-impressive

Regulators
03-02-15, 12:31
RINGO33, YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE.

To Moderator: Ban this troll.

First and foremost, this is a property forum where grown up share their experience and knowledge about property investment, not some forum site for school going teenagers to pretend to be some big time property investors and engaging in some childish argument using multiple forum accounts.

So now a JB kid studying in Australia is coming to condosingapore to tell people who is welcome and who is not?? Are you trying to OWN this forum? LOL

And is there any reason why you are so afraid to answer my questions?

Jaydenlim
03-02-15, 14:17
RINGO33, YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE.

To Moderator: Ban this troll.

Please admit to everyone that you are just a kid who is barely old enough to flip burger in MacDonald and not some wise property investor you claim to be.

And all that big talk about your regent heights property collecting rental are just some made up stories and one big lies.

I believe everyone will be shocked if they see the face of the little boy that's is behind this regulators.

Your identity has been exposed. So please quit this forum or learn to eat humble pie and espect your senior

CondoWE
03-02-15, 14:46
Please admit to everyone that you are just a kid who is barely old enough to flip burger in MacDonald and not some wise property investor you claim to be.

And all that big talk about your regent heights property collecting rental are just some made up stories and one big lies.

I believe everyone will be shocked if they see the face of the little boy that's is behind this regulators.

Your identity has been exposed. So please quit this forum or learn to eat humble pie and espect your senior

Just wonder...do you have any proof or picture to show that he is just a kid?

Regulators
03-02-15, 14:57
Ringo33, How I miss my teenage years, i really wished i could go back but that was decades ago. If I could be as successful as I am now as a teenager, I would be more than happy being a teenager now. I suggest you go get your head checked coz you seriously have a mental issue.

sunrise
03-02-15, 15:50
Why dead man keep coming back disturbing the peace?

Kelonguni
03-02-15, 16:04
Why dead man keep coming back disturbing the peace?

The return of the undead...

Jaydenlim
03-02-15, 17:03
Just wonder...do you have any proof or picture to show that he is just a kid?

I won't be talkjng about this if I don't have the proof and I hope regulators will be smart enough to start behaving himself in this forum instead of acting like some big time investor asking nonsensical and childish questions.

For sure he will start creating new account because being the only son of the family he has gotten used to always getting what he want.

As for the photo of him I would rather not share unless he start misbehaving himself. But trust me if you see how young he is you will sure go wtf.

CondoWE
03-02-15, 17:06
The return of the undead...

Better than ghosts lying around....:scared-1:!

Regulators
03-02-15, 17:20
You are the most ludicrous and childish person here, we know you spend an incredible amount of time in skyscrapercity as CHT with all your rantings about Jurong there.

You are not welcomed here, so why don't you go back to being CHT in skyscrapercity.

I won't be talkjng about this if I don't have the proof and I hope regulators will be smart enough to start behaving himself in this forum instead of acting like some big time investor asking nonsensical and childish questions.

For sure he will start creating new account because being the only son of the family he has gotten used to always getting what he want.

As for the photo of him I would rather not share unless he start misbehaving himself. But trust me if you see how young he is you will sure go wtf.

Jaydenlim
03-02-15, 17:35
You are the most ludicrous and childish person here, we know you spend an incredible amount of time in skyscrapercity as CHT with all your rantings about Jurong there.

You are not welcomed here, so why don't you go back to being CHT in skyscrapercity.

You can claim I am Lee Kwan yew if you want that doesn't mean anyone should believe you.

If you are smart enough you should quit this forum or learn to stop lying and bullshiting because if you insist of me posting your identity here you are just going to regret it.

Being young is no excuse to being stupid and I am sure your parents won't want you to get hurt.

What I post next cannot be un post. Just like poker if you are smart enough you should know when to fold instead of all in with nothing

Regulators
03-02-15, 17:42
Ringo33, you are a shameless troll banned in other forums and condosingapore. You are not welcomed here, which part of this statement don't you understand.

You can claim I am Lee Kwan yew if you want that doesn't mean anyone should believe you.

If you are smart enough you should quit this forum or learn to stop lying and bullshiting because if you insist of me posting your identity here you are just going to regret it.

Being young is no excuse to being stupid and I am sure your parents won't want you to get hurt.

What I post next cannot be un post. Just like poker if you are smart enough you should know when to fold instead of all in with nothing

Jaydenlim
03-02-15, 17:49
Ringo33, you are a shameless troll banned in other forums and condosingapore. You are not welcomed here, which part of this statement don't you understand.

The only shameless person is some young boy who claim to own property and collecting rental income when the truth is he is merely a teenager studying in Australia. That my boy is shameless and childish.

You are a liar you are fake you are just a kid.

So please repent or you will be punish.

Regulators
03-02-15, 17:54
Ringo33, get over the fact that you have been banned and not welcomed here whatever identity you choose to take. Get that message.

The only shameless person is some young boy who claim to own property and collecting rental income when the truth is he is merely a teenager studying in Australia. That my boy is shameless and childish.

You are a liar you are fake you are just a kid.

So please repent or you will be punish.

Wunderkind
03-02-15, 18:54
Interesting title... you would think RIP stands for REST IN PEACE .... but it seems to stand for RIP INTO PIECES.

A dead man tells no tales ... this one gets up because he feels something is wrong ?

teddybear
03-02-15, 19:07
Or he gets up because his lies has been exposed and seeking revenge? :witless:

Interesting title... you would think RIP stands for REST IN PEACE .... but it seems to stand for RIP INTO PIECES.

A dead man tells no tales ... this one gets up because he feels something is wrong ?

Jaydenlim
03-02-15, 19:29
I am sure many people must be disgusted by the fact that regulators is just a 15 year old kid pretending to be a big time property investor. Even go as far and telling the forum that he own regents height apartment and collecting rent.

Those who choose to engage him please spare some thought. He is just minor with a big microphone

Regulators
03-02-15, 19:49
Ringo33 aka Jaydenlim, if i am 15years old now, then i must have been discussing property here at 9 years old. If i can do that at 9 years old (since 2009), i must be a genius. I would seriously give up most of my money to be able to be a few decades younger.

You are trying very hard stir shit in this forum again after being kicked out, I suggest you save that effort on more meaningful things. Imagine all that time you wasted promoting jurong in this forum has backfired against you, you must feel very pathetic now. I didn't realise you have also been badmouthing condosingapore in hardwarezone n kicked out of other forums as well...lol... A troll will always be a troll anywhere you go.

CondoWE
03-02-15, 19:53

Return Is Possible :encouragement:!

Jaydenlim
03-02-15, 20:59
Ringo33 aka Jaydenlim, if i am 15years old now, then i must have been discussing property here at 9 years old. If i can do that at 9 years old (since 2009), i must be a genius. I would seriously give up most of my money to be able to be a few decades younger.

You are trying very hard stir shit in this forum again after being kicked out, I suggest you save that effort on more meaningful things. Imagine all that time you wasted promoting jurong in this forum has backfired against you, you must feel very pathetic now. I didn't realise you have also been badmouthing condosingapore in hardwarezone n kicked out of other forums as well...lol... A troll will always be a troll anywhere you go.

Regulator is born in year 1994 to a Chinese family from JB and he is the only son who have moved to Australia at the age of 14.

In 2009, when he join condosingapore as a forum member he is 15 years old.

In 2010, at 16 years old, he post about his friends Regents Height apartment, claiming its very impressive
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php/10430-Regent-Heights-quite-impressive

In 2013, at age of 19 years old, he claim that HIS TENANT at Regents Heights enjoy the view etc etc.
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php/17266-JURONG-GATEWAY-CONDO-LAUNCHING!!/page426?p=428378&viewfull=1#post428378

If you wish to know how much more I know about you, by all mean continue you rubbish in this forum.

teddybear
03-02-15, 21:05
How about me?
I like to hear stories!
But please admit upfront that they are stories for entertainment! :encouragement:

Regulator is born in year 1994 to a Chinese family from JB and he is the only son who have moved to Australia at the age of 14.

In 2010, at 16 years old, he post about his friends Regents Height apartment, claiming its very impressive

In 2013, at age of 19 years old, he claim that HIS TENANT at Regents Heights enjoy the view etc etc.
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php/17266-JURONG-GATEWAY-CONDO-LAUNCHING!!/page426?p=428378&viewfull=1#post428378

If you wish to know how much more I know about you, by all mean continue you rubbish in this forum.

Regulators
04-02-15, 13:40
Ringo33, this is the funniest thing I have heard in the forum...lol...Suddenly, I have become younger by a few decades n my nationality n place of residence has also changed. Thanks for seeing me as a teenage prodigy and being such a great fan of mine. Don't envy too much coz you will live a short life.

sunrise
04-02-15, 16:34
Ghost that fear hell always remain in earth plane as a earth bound spirit. Either looking for food or a computer keyboard.

Kelonguni
06-02-15, 08:24
Ghost that fear hell always remain in earth plane as a earth bound spirit. Either looking for food or a computer keyboard.

Beautifully described.

Regulators
06-03-15, 14:07
Most shameless person this forum has ever seen, Ringo33 has been kicked out of this forum and returns as Jaydenlim to continue trolling. What is worse, he has been badmouthing condosingapore and still returns here every day. Really a lowlife.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/homeseekers-homemakers-74/beware-condosingapore-com-4934592.html