PDA

View Full Version : Haunted condominium

MM Lovers
28-10-14, 12:26
Sick of people trying to justify whether freehold is better than lease hold property or when is the best time to invest in property. Let us talk about this topic. You do not need to state the condo's name. Just the district or the area it is near to will do.

Let me start, I heard of a condo in Balestier area which is haunted. Two persons had drowned in the swimming pool before. The renovation contractor of one of the units there had given up the job half way after their workers saw countered strange happenings inside the unit.

Another one is a tenant for one of the condo in the far west also encountered something in the unit that they had rented. Strange shadows and images were seen at night.

What about you? Have you encountered something strange or heard from someone you know of? Care to share?

bigbear
28-10-14, 13:43
my fren used to stay at a condo at thomson , bright hill. she and her members experienced, feel or saw things at that entire condo.

MM Lovers
28-10-14, 14:22
my fren used to stay at a condo at thomson , bright hill. she and her members experienced, feel or saw things at that entire condo.

What did they see? Inside the unit?

Werther
28-10-14, 23:58
Sick of people trying to justify whether freehold is better than lease hold property or when is the best time to invest in property. Let us talk about this topic. You do not need to state the condo's name. Just the district or the area it is near to will do.

Let me start, I heard of a condo in Balestier area which is haunted. Two persons had drowned in the swimming pool before. The renovation contractor of one of the units there had given up the job half way after their workers saw countered strange happenings inside the unit.

Another one is a tenant for one of the condo in the far west also encountered something in the unit that they had rented. Strange shadows and images were seen at night.

What about you? Have you encountered something strange or heard from someone you know of? Care to share?

Is that tan xx building?

Holland rd - my friends saw things flying around in broad day night. So scary.

J3
29-10-14, 21:46
This happened in one of the Bukit Timah Condo, an unit Domestic helper accidently fell to her death, one of the cleaner while cleaning the stairway saw a girl sobbing and approached to check on her, the girl didn't stop crying and looked at the cleaner and disappeared right in front of her sight, immediately she realised that was the domestic helper, the cleaner resigned same day and told my wife just before she left......

Cupcakes
29-10-14, 23:03
Haunted house in Taiwan and hongkong are selling at discounted price. Donut think its gona happen in singapore

iwantgizmos
29-10-14, 23:44
Perhaps best to visit these condo to celebrate Halloween. :)

irisng
31-10-14, 08:07
Not only condo, HDB also have. My friend's family, except her elder sister, had heard someone was washing their plates in the middle of the night.

Werther
31-10-14, 13:42
Hello sis Irisng

OMG, so scary...so next morning wakes up, all dishes washed, is it?

MM Lovers
01-11-14, 09:40
Not only condo, HDB also have. My friend's family, except her elder sister, had heard someone was washing their plates in the middle of the night.

Maybe her elder sister sleep walking in the middle of the night and did the dish washing. :stung:

zeamybro
01-11-14, 10:38
I also heard of this HDB with owner always looking very pale with dark eye rings .. Apparently, the flat he lives in houses a pair of "dad and son" whom could be seen hovering around the roof staring down at the occupants.

yongyong85
02-05-16, 21:20
Home buyers might want to know more about Haunted House in Singapore (www.propertyhunt.sg/haunted-house-in-singapore/) before they decided to purchase.

azeoprop
03-05-16, 00:28
Sunglade condo beside nex mall got a grusome murder 10 years ago. However have not heard about any hauntings.
http://honwai_wong.blogspot.sg/2006/05/another-gruesome-murder-trial.html

onglai
03-05-16, 11:10
who the hell will buy a haunted house????

further 3% discount?

ON!

yongyong85
05-05-16, 19:22
There must be a further discount if you know it is a haunted house. (^.^)

oda
19-05-16, 10:47
tan tong meng is haunted. got record cctv.

my2cents
19-05-16, 19:11
tan tong meng is haunted. got record cctv.

Where is Tan Tong Meng ? is it a condo or ?

onglai
20-05-16, 16:09

besides cube8... it's near thomson road and balestier road junction.

Dave-Phils
25-06-16, 22:47
I haven't experience one but I heard alot of spooky stories from my friends..hair-raising stories

proud owner
25-06-16, 23:20

the ICONIC red building ...... just before Balestier...