PDA

View Full Version : Dishonest & Unreliable Curtain & Blinds Contractor - Freddie Chua K H

chaoren
21-06-14, 15:19
Cheat Alert!

Dear all, I just want to keep you informed of a dishonest & unreliable curtains & blinds contractor called Freddie Chua K H. He was a former sales representative of "Bestino Curtain Gallery" and has been fired by his ex-boss (Vivien Chen) last week.

According to Vivien, he has been illegally stealing his company's materials and customers secretly for his personal gains and so the company suffered heavy losses. Vivien has since filed a police report against Freddy who runs a non-registered business with no showroom at curtaingroups.com and duped his customers into thinking that it is an online platform being managed by Bestino Curtain Gallery and all profits goes into his own pocket and not to Bestino Curtain Gallery.

I will also be alerting the media after liaising with Vivien early next week to reach out to more victims so that we can group together and create further awareness to more people.

So far to my knowledge, in my Vacanza @ East condominium, there are 2 owners have been duped by him.

If you are looking for a curtain or blind contractor, do avoid Freddie or if you have engaged him already and also been duped into his so called 'curtaingroups' do share your summarised experience to increase awareness. If you are interested to know more about my case in detail, do send me a Private message because mind is quite complicated & lengthy that will bore many.

chaoren
21-06-14, 15:38
Here's a photo of Freddie.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/23m7xxx.jpg

Kenshinto80
23-06-14, 07:28
Cheat Alert!

Dear all, I just want to keep you informed of a dishonest & unreliable curtains & blinds contractor called Freddie Chua K H. He was a former sales representative of "Bestino Curtain Gallery" and has been fired by his ex-boss (Vivien Chen) last week.

According to Vivien, he has been illegally stealing his company's materials and customers secretly for his personal gains and so the company suffered heavy losses. Vivien has since filed a police report against Freddy who runs a non-registered business with no showroom at curtaingroups.com and duped his customers into thinking that it is an online platform being managed by Bestino Curtain Gallery and all profits goes into his own pocket and not to Bestino Curtain Gallery.

I will also be alerting the media after liaising with Vivien early next week to reach out to more victims so that we can group together and create further awareness to more people.

So far to my knowledge, in my Vacanza @ East condominium, there are 2 owners have been duped by him.

If you are looking for a curtain or blind contractor, do avoid Freddie or if you have engaged him already and also been duped into his so called 'curtaingroups' do share your summarised experience to increase awareness. If you are interested to know more about my case in detail, do send me a Private message because mind is quite complicated & lengthy that will bore many.

Did this guy, Freddie, took customer money but never deliver?

chaoren
22-08-14, 00:08
Did this guy, Freddie, took customer money but never deliver?

Yes, he did. See my file attachment below by another customer whose sister paid him 20k but he run off.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/2eb7thx.jpg

iwantgizmos
22-08-14, 04:14
thanks for the information.
this is indeed helpful to all of us homeowners.
better be safe than sorry.