PDA

View Full Version : kitchen sink & stove

irisng
12-06-14, 08:42
What do you all think of the brand Crizto (1.2mm thick), Elkay (1mm thick) or New Zealand - 1mm thick (couldn't remember the name) stainless steel sink, which is better? Do you all know Crizto is from which country?

Stove - get a tempered glass or stainless steel one? I saw one, quite like it but is a black tempered glass with portion of it look like mirror (lifetime warranty), don't know whether according to fengshui, is it good or not to have mirror flat on the stove reflecting the hood and yourself:ashamed1::D.
The brand is Rinnai (RB-3SS (GB) Cast Iron Pan Support). Don't know from which country?

I went to one of the shops yesterday, she gave me a very very very good price as compared to the other shop, but I check the review of this shop, not very good in delivery time & poor service attitude. Sometimes too good the price also scared leh:D 人生就是这样, so contradicting.:banghead:

Wynyard
15-06-14, 18:18
Stove - get a tempered glass or stainless steel one? I saw one, quite like it but is a black tempered glass with portion of it look like mirror (lifetime warranty), don't know whether according to fengshui, is it good or not to have mirror flat on the stove reflecting the hood and yourself:ashamed1::D.
The brand is Rinnai (RB-3SS (GB) Cast Iron Pan Support). Don't know from which country?

I am using tempered glass, didnt regret. But mine is light grey colour. I f you like it, just go for it. Dont worry about fengshui part.

Always look at shop review, dont go after very cheap price. Royal Fanco in Jalan Besar is one of the reliable shop you can try.

irisng
15-06-14, 21:55
I am using tempered glass, didnt regret. But mine is light grey colour. I f you like it, just go for it. Dont worry about fengshui part.

Always look at shop review, dont go after very cheap price. Royal Fanco in Jalan Besar is one of the reliable shop you can try.

I found another shop selling the same brand. They are the dealer and she is willing to sell me at the same price as the other shop, so most likely, I will get from her.

What do you think of Franke sink and Elkay Sink?

irisng
17-06-14, 08:22
I found another shop selling the same brand. They are the dealer and she is willing to sell me at the same price as the other shop, so most likely, I will get from her.

What do you think of Franke sink and Elkay Sink?

Already ordered the glass stove yesterday and will self-collect today. It comes with life-time warranty on the tempered glass according to the salesgirl.

irisng
18-06-14, 08:46
Already ordered the glass stove yesterday and will self-collect today. It comes with life-time warranty on the tempered glass according to the salesgirl.

At last all settled, bought my stove, sink and tap from the same shop, found that the price was quite reasonable. Salesgirl was friendly. I ordered the glass stove through phone. Bought the sink and tap on the same day during collection of the stove and she helped me to punch the tap hole on the spot so that I could collect all together.