PDA

View Full Version : 2 new developments in East Coast Park

pod
22-05-14, 12:12
Wow read that there's 2 big recreational developments at East Coast Park!

:cheers1:

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/environment/story/2-new-developments-offer-visitors-more-recreational-options-east-co

(source: Straits times online)

leesg123
23-05-14, 00:42
Yes, about time to rejuvenate the place.

pod
23-05-14, 10:17
Yes, about time to rejuvenate the place.

If I didnt read wrongly, they should be sprucing up the underpass to marine parade (ntuc side). I cant imagine how much more popular this place willbe. Maybe I should apply for licence to sell kachang putih at these entrances. hehehehehe

eng81157
26-05-14, 08:29
If I didnt read wrongly, they should be sprucing up the underpass to marine parade (ntuc side). I cant imagine how much more popular this place willbe. Maybe I should apply for licence to sell kachang putih at these entrances. hehehehehe

better wait for the dust to settle first or esle you will be selling peanuts only to monkeys with all the construction going on.

pod
26-05-14, 11:54
better wait for the dust to settle first or esle you will be selling peanuts only to monkeys with all the construction going on.

Lol.. i scared after all dust settle.. NEA/NP will raise my yellow box rental:D

piggy43
06-10-14, 17:37
Wow read that there's 2 big recreational developments at East Coast Park!

:cheers1:

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/environment/story/2-new-developments-offer-visitors-more-recreational-options-east-co

(source: Straits times online)

Was at the NEA park recreation facilities and Starbucks, Saint Marcs Cafe and another one Atmosphere is open! More lifestyle choices for the Amber area residents!

pod
08-10-14, 11:53
Was at the NEA park recreation facilities and Starbucks, Saint Marcs Cafe and another one Atmosphere is open! More lifestyle choices for the Amber area residents!

Check out the "PICK ME UP CAFE"... the ladies there are really charming and pretty. (This shop serves delicious yogurt icecream dessert and good bread loafs/waffles etc) Looks like a local setup. Go support support lah.....

Also for everyone's info. The parking is free for now. So if wana try, pls go there now! before the gantries are all setup!!! Very family orientated place.