PDA

View Full Version : Falls in landed home prices 'may ease'

reporter2
19-05-14, 11:52
http://www.straitstimes.com/archive/monday/premium/money/story/falls-landed-home-prices-may-ease-20140512

Falls in landed home prices 'may ease'

Short supply of such properties likely to cushion price decreases: Analysts

Published on May 12, 2014 1:40 AM

By Melissa Tan

A SEVERELY limited supply of landed homes may help their prices hold up better this year compared with condominiums.

Analysts say although landed home prices have fallen over the past few quarters owing to generally poor market sentiment, the segment's slowdown could ease off this year and even bottom out.

They tip landed home prices to fall by 2 to 6 per cent this year, less than the 5 to 8 per cent tumble predicted for the overall private property market.

"Genuine landed home buyers could come back in the second half of this year as prices bottom out," said Mr Jeffrey Hong, chief executive of real estate firm GPS Alliance. "The current situation offers them a window of opportunity to get into the market."

Mr Hong said that buyers may be able to pick up bargains in suburban areas such as Bukit Batok, Loyang, Jurong and Sembawang.

Although landed home prices fell in tandem with the overall housing market in the first quarter this year, their decline was gentler.

Landed home prices slid 0.7 per cent in January until March from the preceding quarter, the Urban Redevelopment Authority said last month. Overall, private home prices dropped 1.3 per cent in the same period.

The decline in landed home prices in the first quarter was also smaller than their 1 per cent fall in the fourth quarter last year.

Analysts said that the scarcity of landed homes in Singapore would likely cushion their price decreases.

Terraced houses, in particular, may see more demand since their overall prices tend to be lower than those of semi-detached houses or bungalows, they added.

SLP International research head Nicholas Mak noted that landed homes make up a mere 3.2 per cent of the estimated 76,300 private homes that are expected to be completed between this year and 2017.

"This indicates that the prices of landed homes could increase rapidly again when property prices recover in the future."

Mr Hong also noted that some landed properties could be acquired for redevelopment into cluster housing or apartments, meaning that landed housing could get rarer.

Government land sale sites zoned for landed housing are very rare, he added.

Mr Mak observed that landed home prices have historically tended to be "more robust" than non-landed home prices.

Their prices climbed more compared with that of non-landed homes during the property market boom from the second quarter of 2009 to the middle of last year, he said.

"The strong price growth of landed homes was partly driven by the arrival of new rich immigrants," Mr Mak said.

"Some of them became Singapore citizens which qualified them to buy landed homes."

The boom ended after tough home loan restrictions were imposed in June last year, capping the sum that buyers could borrow to buy property.

But even after that, landed home prices fell less than non-landed home prices from October last year to March this year, Mr Mak said.

Analysts noted, however, that landed home rentals could weaken further.

"Landed homes typically do not command a good rental yield (unlike) most condos," Mr Hong said.

He tips that rents could fall 5 to 8 per cent this year.

[email protected]

Ringo33
21-05-14, 18:20
In Singapore unless you can afford to own or rent a landed property with sizable land that comes with pool and big garden for dogs and kids to run around, if not it will actually be better to live in condo with facilities.

perhaps thats why rental yield for landed is so damn lousy.

MLP
22-05-14, 09:08
The rental yield is besides the point. What I am more interested in is your so called "Land Storm"? Has it come yet?

In Singapore unless you can afford to own or rent a landed property with sizable land that comes with pool and big garden for dogs and kids to run around, if not it will actually be better to live in condo with facilities.

perhaps thats why rental yield for landed is so damn lousy.

Ringo33
22-05-14, 09:23
The rental yield is besides the point. What I am more interested in is your so called "Land Storm"? Has it come yet?

"RENTAL YIELD IS BESIDE THE POINT"????

Then whats the point of asking anyway?

Exactly 1 year ago I mentioned that landed property party is over but many people here keep arguing that landed property owners are different league and they are thousands of rich new citizens coming to Singapore to buy landed property.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=17582

Fast foward 12 months, and this is how it looks like

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/841/vvie.jpg

BEWARE!!

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/787/propertyindex.jpg
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/2052/uraq113b.png
http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/5638/12xx.jpg
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/4830/j9nu.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/593/2f8y.jpg

MLP
22-05-14, 10:05
I am NOT interested in rental yield because I am going to stay in it. My question is very simple, has your land storm come yet or not? Your fanciful charts do not show any "storm" at all. But the report said that the "storm", if any, has eased. So I need your expert advise.

Ringo33
22-05-14, 10:25
I am NOT interested in rental yield because I am going to stay in it. My question is very simple, has your land storm come yet or not? Your fanciful charts do not show any "storm" at all. But the report said that the "storm", if any, has eased. So I need your expert advise.

1) Rental yield is perhaps the best indicator of market perceived value of property because that is what people are willing to pay to live in them. So please dont come here to tell us that is beside the point.

That to me is like someone catching a falling knife and then say that bleeding is not an issue because I am still alive.

2) The property you are staying in is NOT an investment asset and what you wish to do with your property is none of our concern.

Like I said before. Unless if you can afford to own or rent a landed property that comes with decent open space or common already with facilities, else its really pointless paying living in such property.

MLP
22-05-14, 10:34
Haha...Ringo....Ringo....Trying to turn and twist again...Haha....No wonder many forumers called you Twist and Turn King.

Based on the report, I just asked you a very simple question whether your "Land Storm" has come or not but you tried to divert my question to rental yield and if I have money to buy one.

I was just testing you...I know you will always twist and turn. Gotcha!
:tongue3:

1) Rental yield is perhaps the best indicator of market perceived value of property because that is what people are willing to pay to live in them. So please dont come here to tell us that is beside the point.

That to me is like someone catching a falling knife and then say that bleeding is not an issue because I am still alive.

2) The property you are staying in is NOT an investment asset and what you wish to do with your property is none of our concern.

Like I said before. Unless if you can afford to own or rent a landed property that comes with decent open space or common already with facilities, else its really pointless paying living in such property.

Ringo33
22-05-14, 19:37
I have already show you hard facts that landed property prices are falling and
if you think otherwise then you should tell us why, instead of coming here to tell us that rental yield is not important because you are staying in it bla bla bla.

I hope you are not trying to avoid my question by asking more childish questions like you always do in this forum.

Having said that, I dont think you are capable to telling us anything that we dont already know.

Rysk
22-05-14, 21:01
Haha...Ringo....Ringo....Trying to turn and twist again...Haha....No wonder many forumers called you Twist and Turn King.

Based on the report, I just asked you a very simple question whether your "Land Storm" has come or not but you tried to divert my question to rental yield and if I have money to buy one.

I was just testing you...I know you will always twist and turn. Gotcha!
:tongue3:

So by now ppl should know what I meant by "TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION EXPERT MR B" :D

luzman
23-05-14, 00:29
Too many childish attacks here... the fact of the matter now is that landed prices is really coming down....I already see the trend...if anyone are still not convinced, just ask you agent what is the situation...

MLP
23-05-14, 16:47
Haha...Ringo....Ringo, still trying very hard to hang on to your land storm....

Let's see by end of this year if your land storm will turn out to be true or not...Be patient!

:scared-4:

I have already show you hard facts that landed property prices are falling and
if you think otherwise then you should tell us why, instead of coming here to tell us that rental yield is not important because you are staying in it bla bla bla.

I hope you are not trying to avoid my question by asking more childish questions like you always do in this forum.

Having said that, I dont think you are capable to telling us anything that we dont already know.

Ringo33
23-05-14, 17:12
Haha...Ringo....Ringo, still trying very hard to hang on to your land storm....

Let's see by end of this year if your land storm will turn out to be true or not...Be patient!

:scared-4:

Why dont you share with us your view on landed property market instead of just sitting comfortably in your armchair throwing question and acting like a critic?

MLP
24-05-14, 09:49
Haha...Ringo....Ringo....Trying to turn and twist again...Haha....No wonder many forumers called you Twist and Turn Expert.

Based on the report, I just asked you a very simple question whether your "Land Storm" has come or not. Instead you are asking me now. I am not an expert in "Land Storm", that is why I am asking you to tell me as you have been advocating about this land storm for years.

Tell me leh....:beats-me-man:

Why dont you share with us your view on landed property market instead of just sitting comfortably in your armchair throwing question and acting like a critic?

hyenergix
24-05-14, 10:15
Sentosa Cove villas relaunched at a discount
Developer Ximeng Land giving 5% discount for remaining 12 luxury villas on Pearl Island
BY KALPANA RASHIWALA
[email protected] @KalpanaBT
PUBLISHED MAY 24, 2014

XIMENG Land, controlled by mainland China parties, is relaunching the balance 12 luxury villas on Pearl Island in Sentosa Cove at $2,185 psf on land area. The price is inclusive of a 5 per cent discount to the $2,300 psf list prices for the units. A year ago, the developer's asking price was $2,400 psf.

Absolute prices vary from about $14.3 million to $25.5 million per villa. Pearl Island is one of the five man-made islands in the upscale waterfront housing district.

"These are the last remaining brand-new luxury villas in the island developments in Cove, fully fitted and ready for occupation," said Steve Tay, associate director at Newsman Realty, which was last month appointed sole marketing agent for the villas.

Since 2010, Ximeng has sold seven of the project's 19 villas at prices ranging from $1,904 psf to $2,228 psf on land area. The buyers comprise Singaporeans, Indonesians and mainland Chinese. The seven units sold include two adjacent units bought by members of the Liu family that controls Ximeng Land. One was purchased for $17.1 million or $1,904 psf on land and the other, for $19.5 million or $1,906 psf. The highest absolute price achieved for the seven sold units was $27 million (translating to $2,162 psf), for a bungalow on 12,486 sq ft of land - the biggest of Pearl Island's 19 villas.

The project received Temporary Occupation Permit in the first half of 2012. The villas sit on plots ranging from 6,555 sq ft to 12,486 sq ft and with total floor areas (including roof terrace) of between 8,000 sq ft and 11,000 sq ft. Each villa comprises two storeys in addition to a roof terrace and basement. All four levels are accessible by a private home lift.

The bungalows have five to seven bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.

The basement of each unit houses a lounge and wine cellar, and semi-open garden in addition to a concealed utility area, a maid's room and toilet. The top floor houses an entertainment room with powder room and a roof terrace. Each villa is built with wet and dry kitchens fitted with Miele refrigerators, wine chiller, ovens and cooker hoods/hobs. Big imported marble tiles cover the floors of the living, dining and bathrooms. Stairs also have marble slabs.

Each villa has its own private berth (imported from France) and swimming pool.

Ximeng Land is owned by the majority shareholders of Ximeng Asset Holdings Co, the parent company of Beijing Ximeng Real Estate Co, a developer of luxury building projects in Beijing, Yantai and Jinan, according to a December 2007 news release issued by Sentosa Cove Pte Ltd announcing the award of Pearl Island to Ximeng Land.

A company search of Singapore-incorporated Ximeng Land (S) Pte Ltd listed its shareholders as Liu Yangang, Liu Yanguo and Liu Yanqiang, all Chinese citizens based in Beijing.

Ximeng Land was awarded the 99-year leasehold site in late 2007 for $215.65 million, or $1,350 psf on its land area of 159,740 sq ft.

Mr Tay said that of the 12 units at Pearl island that have yet to be sold, four are under negotiation while one has been sold pending approval from the Land Dealings (Approval) Unit. He also revealed that talks are under way with a "very prominent" European family to buy up to five villas.

Sentosa Cove is the only place in Singapore where foreigners who are not Singapore permanent residents (PRs) may buy a landed home, though this is subject to LDAU's nod. A foreigner, whether a PR or not, is allowed to buy only one landed residential property on Sentosa Cove, which must be for owner occupation and cannot be rented out. The one landed property limit is on a per-family basis, including economically dependent children. Thus, if a non-Singaporean couple already owns a landed home in Sentosa Cove, their non-Singaporean children who are still studying and not economically independent would not qualify to buy another landed property in Sentosa Cove. The same treatment applies to grandchildren. However, grown-up children/grandchildren who are economically independent from their parents/grandparents may apply to buy their own landed home on Sentosa Cove.

The Sentosa Cove bungalow market is experiencing a dry patch. CBRE's analysis of URA Realis caveats data shows that there has been just one caveat lodged for a bungalow on Sentosa Cove so far this year. BT understands that the deal may not have gone through.

Last year, there were 18 bungalow transactions totalling $367 million. The average price works out to $20.16 million per transacted bungalow and $2,096 psf on land area. In 2012, 23 properties were transacted at a total of $461 million - with an average price of $20.5 million per transacted bungalow and $2,164 psf.

Samuel Eyo, director (prestige homes) at Savills (Singapore), said a major bug-bear among foreign buyers was the high transaction cost - 18 per cent in total buyer's stamp duties (the 3 per cent regular stamp duty plus 15 per cent additional buyer's stamp duty). "And if these investors have to exit within a year, they're staring at 16 per cent seller's stamp duty - regardless of whether they make a profit or loss. So total transaction taxes could be as high as 34 per cent. On a $20 million bungalow purchase on Cove, that would amount to $6.8 million!"

"Such UHNW investors will always compare Singapore against other markets," he added.

Highlighting that LDAU approval cannot be taken for granted - Mr Tay let on that earlier this year Ximeng Land had granted an option for a villa at Pearl Island but LDAU turned down the proposed non-PR foreign buyer's application.

The difficulty in finding genuine and motivated sellers has also caused a dearth of bungalow deals on Sentosa Cove lately. "Some owners are calling for high prices as they remain positive on the potential of Sentosa Cove. Don't forget: We are looking at a limited number of only about 300 bungalows in this luxury enclave, where PRs and foreigners can buy," said Mr Tay.

Despite the current dry spell in bungalow deals on Sentosa Cove, Mr Tay is confident of selling out all 12 remaining villas on Pearl Island by year-end, given the attractive discounts by the developer.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/premium/wealth/others/sentosa-cove-villas-relaunched-discount-20140524

Ringo33
24-05-14, 15:49
Haha...Ringo....Ringo....Trying to turn and twist again...Haha....No wonder many forumers called you Twist and Turn Expert.

Based on the report, I just asked you a very simple question whether your "Land Storm" has come or not. Instead you are asking me now. I am not an expert in "Land Storm", that is why I am asking you to tell me as you have been advocating about this land storm for years.

Tell me leh....:beats-me-man:

How come MLP gets to ask all the questions while others are supposed to answer them?

ANSWER : Because MLP is clueless what he is talking about, thats why he is unable to tell us which direction the landed property price will go from where.

AKA : Empty vessel making lots of noise.

Ringo33
24-05-14, 15:51
[B]Sentosa Cove villas relaunched at a discount

As I have said more than 1 year ago, the landed property party is over.

MLP
25-05-14, 08:38
Haha...Ringo....Ringo....Still trying to turn and twist again...Haha....No wonder many forumers called you Twist and Turn Expert. Why are you keep avoiding my very simple question? I am sad.

As many people know (not sure if you know or not), your so called "Land Storm" is mainly due to government multiple cooling measures. When the CMs are relaxed, do you think your land storm will subside a little bit?

Please provide us with your expert advise.
:middle-finger2:

How come MLP gets to ask all the questions while others are supposed to answer them?

ANSWER : Because MLP is clueless what he is talking about, thats why he is unable to tell us which direction the landed property price will go from where.

AKA : Empty vessel making lots of noise.

Ringo33
25-05-14, 10:00
Haha...Ringo....Ringo....Still trying to turn and twist again...Haha....No wonder many forumers called you Twist and Turn Expert. Why are you keep avoiding my very simple question? I am sad.

As many people know (not sure if you know or not), your so called "Land Storm" is mainly due to government multiple cooling measures. When the CMs are relaxed, do you think your land storm will subside a little bit?

Please provide us with your expert advise.
:middle-finger2:

Haha....MLP (aka empty vessel) is trying very hard to avoid making any comment on landed property price trend because he is clueless of what he is talking about and he fears that he will get it totally wrong.

And at the same time, he is demanding people to answer to all his questions???

Clueless mean clueless lah, dont need to twist and turn or ask so many question, because one simple knock on the empty vessel will know its empty.

MLP
25-05-14, 15:52
Haha...Ringo...Ringo...Still trying to turn and twist again...Haha....No wonder many forumers called you Twist and Turn Expert. Why are you keep avoiding my very simple question? I am really sad.

As you know, a lot of people are interested in your "land storm" prophecy simply because we have missed the boat in the past (or shall I say we missed the last land storm?). We are keen to know when your land storm will come so that we are prepared to jump in (or jump out for those who wants to escape) the landed property market at the right time.

So I plead you to provide us your expert advise. Tolong! This is no joke!
:stupid:

Haha....MLP (aka empty vessel) is trying very hard to avoid making any comment on landed property price trend because he is clueless of what he is talking about and he fears that he will get it totally wrong.

And at the same time, he is demanding people to answer to all his questions???

Clueless mean clueless lah, dont need to twist and turn or ask so many question, because one simple knock on the empty vessel will know its empty.

Ringo33
25-05-14, 16:41
Haha...Ringo...Ringo...Still trying to turn and twist again...Haha....No wonder many forumers called you Twist and Turn Expert. Why are you keep avoiding my very simple question? I am really sad.

As you know, a lot of people are interested in your "land storm" prophecy simply because we have missed the boat in the past (or shall I say we missed the last land storm?). We are keen to know when your land storm will come so that we are prepared to jump in (or jump out for those who wants to escape) the landed property market at the right time.

So I plead you to provide us your expert advise. Tolong! This is no joke!
:stupid:

Whats the point of posting so much rubbish when you cant even make up your own opinion about how landed property prices is heading.

This kind of standard still want to ask so many question?

Might as well ask questions about quantum physic, I am sure it will make you sound "LIKE" you are a lot smarter than asking about land storm.

So is this a right time to buy into landed property smarty?

MLP
25-05-14, 21:36
Haha...Ringo...Ringo...Still trying to turn and twist again...Haha....No wonder many forumers called you Twist and Turn Expert. Why are you keep avoiding my very simple question? I am really really sad now.

Since you are an expert in "land storm", I would really appreciate if you could share a few tips to benefit all your followers in this forum. Perhaps you can start a new thread "Land Storm 5.0". We are all very much eager to learn from an expert like you. Don't be too selfish leh...

;)

Whats the point of posting so much rubbish when you cant even make up your own opinion about how landed property prices is heading.

This kind of standard still want to ask so many question?

Might as well ask questions about quantum physic, I am sure it will make you sound "LIKE" you are a lot smarter than asking about land storm.

So is this a right time to buy into landed property smarty?

Ringo33
25-05-14, 23:10
Haha...Ringo...Ringo...Still trying to turn and twist again...Haha....No wonder many forumers called you Twist and Turn Expert. Why are you keep avoiding my very simple question? I am really really sad now.

Since you are an expert in "land storm", I would really appreciate if you could share a few tips to benefit all your followers in this forum. Perhaps you can start a new thread "Land Storm 5.0". We are all very much eager to learn from an expert like you. Don't be too selfish leh...

;)

If you are an empty vessel, just admit it, there is not need to keep questioning others just to make yourself sound smart.

Want to prove me wrong, then please share with us what you think about landed property price trend for this year.

Please dont twist and turn or, because we know you are an empty vessel..Period

gsmsimmax3
25-05-14, 23:34
I thought this is good evidence its coming lower...All opposite and alongside

21 APR 2014 5 FRANKEL STREET DETACHED FREEHOLD RESALE 7,772 LAND 1,050 8,160,000 PRIVATE
11 JAN 2013 2 FRANKEL STREET DETACHED FREEHOLD RESALE 10,807 LAND 1,300 14,043,900 PRIVATE
11 JAN 2013 7 FRANKEL STREET DETACHED FREEHOLD RESALE 5,856 LAND 1,367 8,000,000 PRIVATE

MLP
26-05-14, 09:47
Haha...Ringo...Ringo...Still trying to turn and twist again...Haha....No wonder many forumers called you Twist and Turn Expert. Why are you keep avoiding my very simple question? I am really really really sad now.

If you are an empty vessel, just admit it, there is not need to keep questioning others just to make yourself sound smart.

Want to prove me wrong, then please share with us what you think about landed property price trend for this year.

Please dont twist and turn or, because we know you are an empty vessel..Period

Ringo33
26-05-14, 11:41
Haha...Ringo...Ringo...Still trying to turn and twist again...Haha....No wonder many forumers called you Twist and Turn Expert. Why are you keep avoiding my very simple question? I am really really really sad now.

Since this thread is about falling landed prices, why not give us your opinion about where landed prices is heading instead of asking countless pointless questions.

Then again, I dont think an empty vessel is capable of anything other than rolling and tumbling and making noise.

MLP
27-05-14, 16:44
Haha...Ringo...Ringo...Still trying to turn and twist again...Haha....No wonder many forumers called you Twist and Turn Expert. Why are you keep avoiding my very simple question? I am really, really, really, really sad now.

With reference to the report in the beginning of this thread, I was asking you to confirm if your so called land storm has arrived or not. But instead you are asking me back question. Ringo, you can do better than that...:doh:

Since this thread is about falling landed prices, why not give us your opinion about where landed prices is heading instead of asking countless pointless questions.

Then again, I dont think an empty vessel is capable of anything other than rolling and tumbling and making noise.

Ringo33
27-05-14, 17:12
Haha...Ringo...Ringo...Still trying to turn and twist again...Haha....No wonder many forumers called you Twist and Turn Expert. Why are you keep avoiding my very simple question? I am really, really, really, really sad now.

With reference to the report in the beginning of this thread, I was asking you to confirm if your so called land storm has arrived or not. But instead you are asking me back question. Ringo, you can do better than that...:doh:

the only one talking about twist and turn is this thread is you.

after hanging around in this forum for so long, you still cant make up your mind about where landed property price is heading??

Very typical of armchair critics if you ask me, because arm chair critics is only capable for commenting AFTER events have unfold, not before.

MLP
28-05-14, 14:52
Haha...Ringo...Ringo...Still trying to turn and twist again and again...Haha....No wonder many forumers called you Twist and Turn Expert. Why are you keep avoiding my very simple question? I am really, really, really, really, really sad now.

Just to recap, my simple question to you: Has your so called "Land Storm" finally arrived yet? You have been talking about it for the past 2 years. I am also worried that the government may start to relax some CMs soon. So I just want to know your expert opinion before deciding on my next "land" move.

Thank you in advance. Don't let me down this time, OK? :cheers1:

the only one talking about twist and turn is this thread is you.

after hanging around in this forum for so long, you still cant make up your mind about where landed property price is heading??

Very typical of armchair critics if you ask me, because arm chair critics is only capable for commenting AFTER events have unfold, not before.

Ringo33
28-05-14, 18:07
Haha...Ringo...Ringo...Still trying to turn and twist again and again...Haha....No wonder many forumers called you Twist and Turn Expert. Why are you keep avoiding my very simple question? I am really, really, really, really, really sad now.

Just to recap, my simple question to you: Has your so called "Land Storm" finally arrived yet? You have been talking about it for the past 2 years. I am also worried that the government may start to relax some CMs soon. So I just want to know your expert opinion before deciding on my next "land" move.

Thank you in advance. Don't let me down this time, OK? :cheers1:

What is you opinion on the landed property prices going forward MLP?

MLP
28-05-14, 19:11
Haha...Ringo...Ringo...Still trying to turn and twist again...Haha....No wonder many forumers called you Twist and Turn Expert. Why are you keep avoiding my very simple question? I am really, really, really, really really sad now.

Why did you ask me the same question? I am not as smart as you. You are supposed to be an expert with your "Land Storm 4.0" prophecy. I am really looking forward to hear from you. Please do not disappoint me. OK?

What is you opinion on the landed property prices going forward MLP?

Ringo33
28-05-14, 23:47
Haha...Ringo...Ringo...Still trying to turn and twist again...Haha....No wonder many forumers called you Twist and Turn Expert. Why are you keep avoiding my very simple question? I am really, really, really, really really sad now.

Why did you ask me the same question? I am not as smart as you. You are supposed to be an expert with your "Land Storm 4.0" prophecy. I am really looking forward to hear from you. Please do not disappoint me. OK?

perfectly fine if you tell us you dont have a clue. dont need to be shy or embarrass about, and certainly there is no need to go off the track.

MLP
30-05-14, 08:47
Haha...Ringo...Ringo...Still trying to turn and twist again...Haha....No wonder many forumers called you Twist and Turn Expert. Why are you keep avoiding my very simple question? I am really, really, really, really, really, really sad now.

Why did you ask me the same question? I am not as smart as you. You are supposed to be an expert with your so called "Land Storm 4.0" prophecy. I am really looking forward to hear from you. Please do not disappoint me. OK?

By the way, since you have "Land Storm", how about the "Sky Storm 1.0" prophecy. I am keen to hear from you on that one as well.

perfectly fine if you tell us you dont have a clue. dont need to be shy or embarrass about, and certainly there is no need to go off the track.

gsmsimmax3
30-05-14, 14:35
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2013/9/36648/seletar-hills-bungalow-on-sale-for-15m%22]http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2013/9/36648/seletar-hills-bungalow-on-sale-for-15m
Ask $15 mio
Sold $11.118 mio

30 APR 2014 28 HOCK SWEE HILL 7 BEGONIA CRESCENT DETACHED FREEHOLD 10,032 LAND 1,109 11,118,000