PDA

View Full Version : Mall at Singapore Sports Hub to be named Kallang Wave

princess_morbucks
14-05-14, 10:26
SMRT and NTUC Fairprice have named their joint venture mall at the Singapore Sports Hub Kallang Wave.

The 41,000sqm retail venue is targeted for a July opening although some outlets may start business from mid-June.

Anchor tenants include supermarket Fairprice, clothing store chain H&M and electronics chain Harvey Norman.

Rental of retail space has emerged as public transport operator SMRT's top income generator.
- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/more-singapore-stories/story/mall-singapore-sports-hub-be-named-kallang-wave-20140514#sthash.iyuaZ1Lp.dpuf

babyt
14-05-14, 10:52
All the chickens will go there for shopping.

Kokono
15-05-14, 13:52
I just had lunch at old airport road and could not help to notice how close the Red light district is to the SportsHub.

Then I wonder why is our government throwing so much to do u the Sports Hub and its immediate surrounding only to have the sleazy and downtrodden red light district so close to it.
This cannot be right.... and then, I had a revelation.

The red light district will be next to be re-developed.

May be that is the reason why so many new small developments are selling so well in Geylang.

Is there anybody else who share my same sentiment that our beloved geylang will be re-developed into something else next?

And if so, where do you think our chickens and fake aphrodisiacs peddlers will move to?